Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So you're just gonna stand today, Yeah, just stand? Yeah. Stand. You need a microphone, buddy. We have to push this down if you're watching it. I'm just gonna get this glare at it.
Speaker 3: It's gonna fall. It's definitely gonna fall.
Speaker 2: I just need to get the glare out. See this glare up top. Hi, everybody, you need to get a bowl chat banner.
Speaker 3: Okay, add that to the list of things.
Speaker 2: Dude, you got nothing going on. So this is a very This is a very very very busy week for Andy. Very busy. You can't talk it to your water bottle.
Speaker 3: I have to take my vitamins.
Speaker 2: You you are a grandpa. Look, look he's grandpa.
Speaker 3: I need Look, you need to have my consistent routine, and vitamins are a part of Okay, so can you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get you the.
Speaker 3: Very stressful this week. So it's good. My immune system is going to be running low, so I need to take vitamins.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get you the grandpa on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday container. But my grandpa used to have that, except the Sunday was broken off.
Speaker 3: People have tried with the pill holders for me, the dated ones, and they don't work because I have too many and they don't fit in the little ones.
Speaker 2: But are a lot of those things just supplements.
Speaker 3: You know what they are. They're all supplements. I don't take any medications. Can you just take one pill that has everything in it? Is the centrum? Probably good enough? Yes? But I just you know, add on?
Speaker 2: Is it blurry or can I just not see? Like? Am I getting old?
Speaker 3: Because I can't say that screen looks a little blurry to me. It's not blurry.
Speaker 2: So anyway, let's talk about all the We haven't been here for a long time. This is so sorry, it's been a minute. It's been a minute, right, So a lot has gone on since. Yeah, a lot is going on.
Speaker 3: This week was the last one thing? Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: Oh is pre Thanksgiving? Pre yes? Pre. Here's the thing. There's echoing going on because you're talking into your can right there, and it's making you hear that. It's making an echoing noise. Okay, hear it?
Speaker 3: Is it better?
Speaker 2: I don't?
Speaker 3: I still hear it. No, It's just it's fine. I don't have my lid.
Speaker 2: There's something that's echoing in here. It's fine, just let's go. So today's Wednesday, December sixth. It's almost live yeah, this yeah, because we're recording it now and then Angie's gonna just post.
Speaker 3: It the I'm gonna post it. I wish we could do a live stream. Maybe that'd be so much easier.
Speaker 2: The can was it the can? Oh? It was the can? Wow?
Speaker 3: So it was me? No, but it wasn't me.
Speaker 2: It was probably your water bottle as well. But the can is only one quarter of the way full, so it was echoing a little bit.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, are you having a heart attack? I'm like so stressed.
Speaker 2: You have a lot doing this week I do.
Speaker 3: It's like already jingle Ball on Friday, it's this big concert event that we do working that.
Speaker 2: How many jingle balls have you done already? Like you've done a lot?
Speaker 3: I don't do any pre ones New York stuff.
Speaker 2: And then it's no, no, no, I mean like over the years, like how many z one hundred New York jingle balls have you done?
Speaker 3: Can?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It's a lot.
Speaker 3: And it started off where I would just follow Elvis as an assistant, and now a dog follow him, and now I still follow him, but I write like the radio script, I write, like prep cards, you are very important.
Speaker 2: A very important part of the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I do stuff too, but I feel like you're now you have surpassed my importance.
Speaker 3: Well you do the whole timing thing.
Speaker 2: No, I don't do that anymore. Oh really No, And that was also for the festival. I am a talent wrangler at Gae minutes.
Speaker 3: To do this year, she's doing it for Gandhi and Danielle.
Speaker 2: Oh really yeah, I'm a local wrangler, so I didn't make sure it was a local wrangler. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't get to touch the artists. Yeah lol, I never did well this. Yeah, so that's happening Friday. And then there's like something else that Elvis is planning that's like crazy, that's going along with jingle Ball. So it's just coordinating all that, and then on Thursday they just sprang this random event on us. On Friday, so my weekend consisted of finding a house band and now directing the house band to do things. And so I have not had a moment to my that's gonna be fun in days, you know What's funny.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking back, like the only the only talent that I'd like artists that have ever been assigned to over the years to like walk around. Was Taron Manning. Remember Taryn Manning.
Speaker 3: God, she's crazy now. She was in Boomcat, so I okay, so just a quick boom Taren her brother? Right, The Reckoning is a ten out of ten song. Really, I hurt random. It's just like, you know, not even random childhood memories. We used to go to Texas all the time because my dad had season tickets to the Cowboys, and they played the Reckoning at one of the Dallas Cowboy football games. And this is pretty shazam. So I don't even know how I found that song.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. I remember for.
Speaker 3: Illegally downloading it on Lime wire to get it.
Speaker 2: And then one time I was at Red Rock Casino in Vegas, way out in the in the like the whatever, the desert, and I found a player's club card in the slot machine that said Taron Manning and I'm like, what the hell, and so I took it and then there she is, like six machines away. I'm like, hey, I found your card.
Speaker 3: Oh she's gone crazy. Now, well, I mean this is years ago, and I'm like, you would never remember, but I was your bitch at this event.
Speaker 2: She was like, what I.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't say she's gone crazy. I just think maybe she's got some issues.
Speaker 2: Well, she was on what Orange is the New Black?
Speaker 3: Orange is a New Black. She was in Hustle and Flow. She was pretty successful for a hot second, and then yeah, recently now she's talking about how she didn't do blood sacrifices and that's why her Hollywood career stalled.
Speaker 2: I see. So she went up the deep end just a little bit. So it was her and then Ryan Seacrest. Those were the two that I was like, it's so funny. I don't remember anybody else usually because I just deal with the DJs. Yeah, I make sure everybody's on the stage when they're supposed to be on the stage. But those were just two special events for whatever reason. But this will be my twenty eighth jingle ball.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It would be twenty nine if not for damn COVID in twenty twenty. Yeah, it was virtual that year, so we missed out on that. It was a fun jingle ball though twenty twenty one it wasn't. It was sitting home and being like this is cozy, Oh you know what? It was probably cool because for the time we're like, wow, we're actually doing this at home. You know. I remember watching and it was like I kind of missed being a Madison Square Garden.
Speaker 3: And that was probably one of the best lineups we've ever had. It had Harry Styles, bts, like all the biggest people. Sure because it was all pre recorded, no one had to be anywhere.
Speaker 2: It was ten out of ten? Was it ten out of ten or nine? Maybe?
Speaker 3: No, it was ten full ten, I see, yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah. One of my favorite and you're gonna think this is great you were barely even born. But one of my favorite moments at a jingle ball, and this is going way back, was my very first one in nineteen ninety five. It was at Meadowlands Arena. That's before we even did it at Madison Square Garden. The first one was in New Jersey, and then from ninety six on was it Madison Square. Wow, But that's when we were like cool grunge people, like, we couldn't quite figure out you were just tuling around, we were just tooling, so we couldn't quite decide whether we wanted to be alternative or if we wanted to be pop. You know. It was just that kind of weird period in between, and it was like Blues Traveler and a Collective Soul and all these like you know, all the bands that I love, Yeah, and oh the only one that wasn't there that I was upset about.
Speaker 1: Moving to the country.
Speaker 3: I'm going to eat a lot of peaches.
Speaker 2: We couldn't get presidents of the United States of America.
Speaker 3: Ah what as But anyway.
Speaker 2: So so all of a sudden, like out of nowhere, I think, like Blues Traveler just ends or whatever, and then Gavin Rossdale from Bush he comes out and he just does glycerine like acoustic yeah by himself, and the place went bananas. It went absolutely insane. I mean, that was huge at the time. And when he was he was next door at Q one O four a couple of months ago, and I mentioned it to him and he's like, I remember that. I remember that.
Speaker 3: He actually remembers, yes, because he said.
Speaker 2: I had a fly in from Australia for that because we were we were on tour, and I was like, ze one hundred dingle ball, I'm in. And he flew home for one night, did the show, and left and went back. I don't know if it was Australia something like that. It was. It was, it was very close to it. If it was Australia, he probably wouldn't have done it. Maybe it was Portugal. But whatever it is is it was not very close. It was international and so so it was where it's Canada. Yeah, no, it wasn't. Definitely wasn't. It was something. It was something with a P.
Speaker 3: It's you know, so Australia does not with the P.
Speaker 2: You're right, it was P and it wasn't. Well, I mean there's Perth, Yeah, that's in Australia, and this Prince Edward Island in Canada. Yeah, you ever been there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I was there once. It was fun.
Speaker 3: I've only been once to Canada.
Speaker 2: I had the muscles.
Speaker 3: I went to Vancouver and I've only been.
Speaker 2: Once to Canada.
Speaker 3: I have only been once to Canada.
Speaker 2: I think I also have only been once to Canada. I think it was I want a trip to Prince Edward Island. The most random thing ever it was. It was like it was like Anne of green Gables and I'm like, what is that? But I want a trip? And it was I guess there was a book called Anne of green Gables that was like based in Prince Edward Island. Maybe. Yeah. If you ever see a menu at some swanky restaurant and it says pei muscles, that's Prince Edward Island, Canada. Wow, those where those That's where those muscles are from.
Speaker 3: Okay, now you know there.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say, I know we have it somewhere, but I can't find.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I've been to Vancouver. That's my Canadian journeys. That's where it starts and ends.
Speaker 2: And I see, I don't know the provinces. Like, all I know is like I.
Speaker 3: Say one thing about that. Yes, I said that they were states and I got made fun of for it.
Speaker 2: They're not states, they're provinces.
Speaker 3: What's the what's the difference between a state and a province.
Speaker 2: Well, just like in Louisiana, they're parishes. They're not counties. They're not counties. They're parishes. Like every place has their thing, you.
Speaker 3: Know, So it's just what they call a state then, I guess, because like British Columbia is very different from like the other parts. Yeah, I I don't what did you just put in?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is. But we're gonna go to break at some point. So whatever that is, I'm gonna play it. Hmm yeah, oh no, maybe not because I don't know what I'm gonna play. I don't know. Yeah, I need that thing.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing to do the diabetes. No do chips?
Speaker 2: What's open farm?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I know what that is. I can't do that because I can't. We need that for serial Killers always that. So we could talk about the cow cowface, cow face. Yeah, that's good. That'll be coming up in Serial Killers on Monday. Fine, I don't know. Do we have to break now or queen? We could take a quick break or take a quick break. Yeah, all right, okay, we'll we'll back right after this. This is long.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a while before we can go Okay, now end it now? Then six, okay, gotta go buy. And you said we gotta go buy. So people might have just stopped listening. Yeah, they just stopped listening. They saw a full twenty five minute episode and they said, nope, they're done. Can't Yeah.
Speaker 2: So okay, so we've got lots coming up this week.
Speaker 3: Lot's coming up. We have to start pre recording. I have to start putting together the spoonies.
Speaker 2: That's rough.
Speaker 3: Brow now, I have to talk to Newman about it next week because.
Speaker 2: I is Newman, like I.
Speaker 3: We need to have a conference where I miss Newman.
Speaker 2: I do. He keeps saying he's gonna come to New York. I know we should go visit him in out when where's Washington? We should go visit out there and go skiing? Or Colorado out there one of those.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's it's Colorado Colorado. Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, Yo Colorado. What is that?
Speaker 2: That's a company, Yo Colorado. Yeah. They use the Colorado log flag logo on all their sweatshirts and products and stuff. Cool Yo Colorado.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I bet Newman can get us some cool sweatshirts.
Speaker 3: I bet you we could. Yeah. So Newman, we miss you. So please hold on.
Speaker 2: Let me explain. Because people listen to a bull chat, they don't know who Newman is, so they do.
Speaker 3: Because he interviewed me. There was a whole episode where Newman and.
Speaker 2: I chat is Yeah, Scott Newman, he's the he's the other Sky and.
Speaker 3: He forgot about that. So now he's gonna explain it to you, like you don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I wasn't part of that. I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 3: Oh, so you don't know who Newman is.
Speaker 2: No, I'm letting everyone else know.
Speaker 3: Our listeners know that he created and upkeeps the Serial killerspc dot com website for us, and he does all the stats and whatnot, and he's he does a lot of work for us, and he is highly appreciated, even though he thinks I do not appreciate him.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: Well, Yeah, because every couple of episodes, you'll be like, oh, I don't see this on the website.
Speaker 2: Listen. If you don't know that I'm a sarcastic prick by now, then I don't know what else to tell you. I mean, that's why you love this dynamic because Andrew's the straight, funny guy haha, and I'm the sarcastic prick.
Speaker 3: Is that really?
Speaker 2: What? No? You just don't know anything about anything, and it just is comical.
Speaker 3: I know nothing about anything.
Speaker 2: You don't know anything about anything, So it's comical. So you're the funny guy.
Speaker 3: I'm the funny guy.
Speaker 2: It's funny that you don't know stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm funny to you, yes, like ha ha funny ha ha? Is that funny? Is that the good fellas?
Speaker 2: You think?
Speaker 3: I'm funny to you? Like a clown is good fellas.
Speaker 2: You know what, Yes, it's one of those. It's one of those like Robert movies. Right, Hi, Diamond, Why I know we're doing ball chat. You can curse? No, no, what, we don't cut things out his videos rolling. Just tell me, do I get what? Now? This is behind the scenes stuff. I don't believe. So that's I don't think I do. I don't know what that is you the other day, I don't know. I don't have that contest. So maybe check with Nate. I don't know, by Diamond, that was behind the scenes right there. Oh wow, ex, So tell me what you're doing for the holidays. I mean, Christmas break is coming up, right, You're gonna come out to my house and check out the storage chet.
Speaker 3: I am, And then I'm going to Florida on the fourth or the third because.
Speaker 2: You guys are off that week. Also, Yeah that's cool. Yeah, so you guys have two weeks off. Yeah, I'm gonna work Christmas Day as I always do.
Speaker 3: Great is going to clean up around here?
Speaker 2: No, No, I can do that from home now, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: That used to be the day where everything would get cleaned and then slowly over the years that started getting uh well because the old.
Speaker 2: The old studio was about five times the size of this place, so there was.
Speaker 3: A lot of crap there and you never cleaned it.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: Christmas Day was the day that I always said, trust me, you never did.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: You did for like the first two three years, so.
Speaker 2: That wouldn't be never then.
Speaker 3: Okay, So for after you went on these proclamations of I've clitting come to twenty fifth, everything's gone well, yeah, and then you'd come back and be like, oh, you moved a piece of paper.
Speaker 2: Cool, No, I all right, this is silly.
Speaker 3: So you're on a far Sully because you're attacking me.
Speaker 2: Are you on a Disney village? What are you doing? You're going to Disney?
Speaker 3: I think so I'm gonna I think I'm gonna take I'm gonna surprise my mom with a trip, a date trip to Disney because we can now with the Bright Line train.
Speaker 2: That's very nice. Oh so you guys are going to be in the house there, it's all finished in Boca. You'd like to come visit please?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they live there now for like a couple months out of the year.
Speaker 2: But so next year. Yeah, in twenty which isn't that far off. It's twenty twenty four, is less than a month away at this point, which is frightening.
Speaker 3: I know I have a.
Speaker 2: Wedding in Boca, so I would like to perhaps maybe crash on your.
Speaker 3: Couch if my parents aren't there, Sure, why can't they be there? I mean I don't think my parents if they're living there, they said, hey, Scottie wants to stay.
Speaker 2: I have my kids, your kids. Oh okay, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't mind. They like me, yeah, I know they do, but they also live there. That's their house. Wow, So just be like, hey, I think it's going to be in warmer months, so they might not be there.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I mean if it's in the summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we'll say thank you for that.
Speaker 3: I guess you're welcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I love that place. I have a king sized bed there.
Speaker 2: Really, what do you have in your house? A twin?
Speaker 3: A queen?
Speaker 2: Oh okay?
Speaker 3: And then I have a double A double, no full full at my parents, which is the littlest one. Is it fuller than twin or twin? I don't think there's a single, It's not Wendy's. I don't really think there is. Yeah, it's whatever the one mattress is. I don't have one of those.
Speaker 2: They're all one mattress.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, like a little baby one. Yeah, yeah, that's usually.
Speaker 2: A fuller twin. I think that might be the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Sometimes when we go on the cruises, I get one of those. And it's so funny to be in a bed like that because I'm so used to having two pillows on my bed that when like I go to go to the other one, I'm like, oh, it fell off the bed because it's so.
Speaker 2: You can't have two pillows and I have a small bed.
Speaker 3: No, what are you talking about? If they're stacked up against each other.
Speaker 2: I can't sleep without two pillows.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I have bed pillow pillows.
Speaker 2: This is the stupidest boring conversation.
Speaker 3: But go on, well then, ship man, why don't you. I'm just saying I want to hear about your pillow issues. If you have a small bed, shoes Okay, anyway, if you have a small bed, you can't have two pillows next to each other.
Speaker 2: No, but you put one on top of the other.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. That doesn't count. I don't want two pillows behind each other.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 3: I want pillow. And then if I roll over a.
Speaker 2: Pillow, I have to hug the one on the bottom and sleep on the one on top.
Speaker 3: So many people I know are doing that.
Speaker 2: I like to hug.
Speaker 3: Why is that a thing?
Speaker 2: Because it's comforting? Okay, Like I like to sleep with something, and I don't do the Teddy Bears anymore. And Sawyer is a giant jerk that he comes for thirty seconds like dim out bro and he jumps off and he farts and jumps off. That's what happens. He sits on the bed, he goes, scares himself, and then he jumps off the bed leaves me with the cloud and by myself.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah yeah. Luna just kind of like sneaks up on you and then she snuggles, but then she just keeps getting closer and closer, and then the next thing, you know, you have like a thermonuclear nugget just like buried into you.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go on the Cuddle app to like rent somebody to cuddle with, because you know, I'm a cuddler.
Speaker 3: Terrifying, right, But.
Speaker 2: Then someone someone said to me, you know that it's just a cute see name for Tinder. Yeah, I'm like I had or.
Speaker 3: Some weird fetish website where it's going to be some guy being like, ah, cud it with you, Let's take our socks off. Okay, let's sleep feet to face. No exactly, that's I'm saying. That's what you're gonna find on the cuddle.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Can you just like hard pass? Can you just like how come there are people that just like want to cuddle and then go home?
Speaker 3: I don't think that's the thing, Scott. It's gotta be.
Speaker 2: If I want to do it, somebody must want to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm sure like a lot of these things that come into my head are not only in my head. If I thought about it, somebody else did. Just like the balls in the coffee pot, I mean, if that's not a thing, it is a thing. It's not even improven. People have said that that the flight attendants and stuff have said that they've seen it.
Speaker 3: Flight attendants have said yes, they talked about it on the show. A flight attendant saw.
Speaker 2: Like they washed the panties and the coffee machines in the hot in the hotels. You didn't hear that.
Speaker 3: Okay, what yes? But that, okay, that's not dipping your full balls into a coffee pot.
Speaker 2: Somebody somewhere, at some point has wanted revenge against something. You remember that show that was on Fox. I caught on camera before we exactly this and the guy peede in the coffee pot at work. It was on security camera.
Speaker 3: This is exactly like what was it a couple of weeks ago where teachers are getting like hit in the face by things? Yeah, and how you were like, it's an epidemic. It's happening in schools all across the nation. I said that, yes, where it was like a teacher getting like hit by something and they're breaking their faces. I don't know, pie to the face, that was it?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: And you were like, do you know the amount of pie incidents on teachers in this country? It's crazy, not just I bet you one a day. You said they were three hundred and sixty five days of a not on teachers, teachers, And.
Speaker 2: I did not say that. I said on people. No, people, It's started with schools because the kids, they get the pie in the face of the principle if they raise money. But you said three hundred and sixty five days of that there's I'm one hundred percent sure that a nose is broken daily from a pie in the face, not necessarily to a teacher, but to somebody in this world. A nose is broken on the daily by pyeing the faces. It's not it's crazy because they do shallow pants and like ha ha ha. We have cream and there's no cushion because the hand is right hits the right in the face.
Speaker 1: It's not for debate. It is for debate, it's not there is nobody. How many people do you think really break their nose a lot? You think three hundred sixty three sixty six.
Speaker 2: On a leap, one hundred sixty six people you have broken noses from policy, So we're just a full leap yer every year. Yes, it's always three sixty six, but it's just a random day. I bet it's even more than that. We can get on with some hospitals. Hey, Diamond, and she doesn't know a question.
Speaker 3: Can you come in here? It'll take two seconds.
Speaker 2: No, because she's just gonna make fun of me and walk away.
Speaker 3: No, she's not.
Speaker 2: Can I explain it? Please, man, I please explain it? We've done this part. Come closer, listen. Okay, so you've seen videos and stuff like you've been to places where they raise money and you get to hit a principle or a teacher in the pie with a pie in the face. Right, you've heard of these things, okay, whatever.
Speaker 3: You've heard of these things.
Speaker 2: So basically what they do is they just take a pie pan and they spray whip cream in it because they never do a real pie, and they go boom And you've seen videos with the nose bleeds and everything because the hand is right there. There's no actual pie or cake to cushion it. It's literally the pan with whip cream, which is nothing.
Speaker 3: The too long, didn't read version of this is he thinks there's three hundred and sixty five broken noses a year, absolutely one a day of people getting hit in the face. At least your thoughts, at least. This man is delusional.
Speaker 2: You know what, Tomorrow, I'm bringing in a pie. I'm hitting you in the face. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you try it.
Speaker 2: We don't curse.
Speaker 3: I thought you said I could.
Speaker 2: We don't want it.
Speaker 3: Try me, all right. I'm bringing whip crema in sixty five days. He thinks there's an incident a day of people breaking their noses because of pies, without a doubt.
Speaker 4: Breaking their noses, Yes, breaking their noses because of pies.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not, okay, exactly, they're not real pies.
Speaker 2: If you hit them in the face for.
Speaker 3: The night, I'm done. If you got hit emulated.
Speaker 2: If you got hit in the face with a Boston cream pie, no problem. Plenty of cushion, but just whipped cream in a pan with hand, with hand. Listen, we've done this before. There's no reason to beat a dead horse.
Speaker 3: We'll leave that right after this.
Speaker 2: What okay, okay, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 3: But Captain crunch cereals days crunchy, even the.
Speaker 2: Milk, and we're back.
Speaker 3: What the hell is it?
Speaker 2: That was a drunk captain just letting everybody know that he's staying crunchy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'm telling you that's not a thing. Okay, it's one hundred percent out of thing.
Speaker 2: It's fine. I'm sure there's somebody somewhere that can verify my thoughts.
Speaker 3: That is the vaguest response ever. I hope you find someone someone somewhere.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be some emergency room technician or an EMT or something.
Speaker 3: Don't they're not. They're gonna say people break their noses, but not because a pie is shoved in their face once a day.
Speaker 2: There's been a charity. See, there needs to be in it where there's a dunk tank and a pie throw and all these things that people line up and they buy balls and stuff for five bucks for Do you realize that there would have to be like a special ward for pie people. No, it's just broken noses.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, but do you really think by that rate coming in they'd be like, oh, another pot of the nose. This would be something three hundred people.
Speaker 2: Hospitals there are in the world, thousands and thousands of them. So they wouldn't see the world thing I said world before. Oh so they wouldn't. They wouldn't. They don't see them that frequently, you know. But it's a thing. Okay, So at the very least, would you agree that there's at the very least a bloody nose a day from a pie in the face? No, not even that.
Speaker 3: No, Okay, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: So I believe that you are.
Speaker 3: This is a crazy theory, all right.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a theory. I believe that it's true. I don't believe it's true.
Speaker 3: This is a wild, wild thing like this is this makes no sense, the delusion. Okay, Like I want to call somebody right now.
Speaker 2: It's fine, tell you move on. There's no one to call.
Speaker 3: I would love to call somebody right now.
Speaker 2: I know there's no one to call except like an emergency room doctor and say, hey, have you ever seen this?
Speaker 3: Quinn? Let me call Quinn.
Speaker 2: No, I don't you made fun. Plus, you don't have the Superman box and you can't put it on the thing. You can't do a phone no on my board doesn't work like you see.
Speaker 3: If I could get Quinn.
Speaker 2: Oh, come on now, doctor Quinn, medicine man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, doctor Quinn.
Speaker 2: Who is this Quinn?
Speaker 3: He's my friend from Miami.
Speaker 2: I just want you to don't be a jerk and don't try to sway his opinion. Just say have you ever seen or heard of this? Don't text him now to say oh so sorry, Quinn. Quinn's not available. He's busy in the emergency room fixing a nose. He's realigning a schnase. So yeah, that's what's happening right now. What I bet if you find a rhino plastic guy, they would know, right.
Speaker 3: I could call doctor Mike, but he's a urologist. Let me call him.
Speaker 2: You don't break your penis with a pie? Well, I bet you know what. I bet that's happened to just saying let's call doctor Mike. No, he doesn't know about noses. He does, he does. You said he's a urologist.
Speaker 3: Well, it doesn't matter. He went to medical school.
Speaker 2: That's fine. I have questions for him too. I have urology questions for him. He went to eurology school. That's got nothing to do with broken noses to pie. Just because you have doctor in front of your name, doesn't know you know things about other things.
Speaker 3: Well, let's see if doctor Mike picks up. If not, Quinn said, two minutes and he'll pick up.
Speaker 2: I mean I had a music teacher. Her name was doctor Pepper. She doesn't know if noses get broken? Okay, what or Bentcarrott dot com. I'm gonna ask him about Bencarrott dot com. I hope he answers. Is he gonna answer doctor Mike?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: No? Sorry, I better hang out before his number comes on this.
Speaker 3: This is crazy, It's fine, don't worry about Quinn said two minutes.
Speaker 2: No, I don't need I'm done with it. Let's move on to the next topic.
Speaker 3: Please, No, I'm gonna call him back in two minutes. So two minutes we'll call back to get the answer. If Quinn has ever seen in his hospital a broken nose from a pie and how often he's seen that, and if he says one in his like.
Speaker 2: That's fine because it rotates around all the hospitals around the world. What are the chances of one hospital of getting multiple pie nose broken?
Speaker 3: Easy? All right, this is crazy. People have turned this off by now because they're just they're fascinated by this.
Speaker 2: Let's move on. So all right, So this weekend is this is gonna be your wind down weekend. You have some craziness going on, Like I was thinking of maybe coming a Jersey Saturday night, that's a possibility. Like you have any plans anything going on? Any but crazy parties.
Speaker 3: I might be doing, like a movie watch of The Godfather with a friend Veronica.
Speaker 2: So much fun it actually does Din Sawyer come. Yeah, I don't know if I've ever actually seen Godfather.
Speaker 3: I've seen one, but I need to rewatch it. Because it's such a classic and I feel like I didnt appreciate at a young age.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Okay, so now I'm thinking, what if I come to your house with Sawyer. Yeah, we order some dinner.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll watch Godfather and I'll crash on your couch. Well, I had these plans with my friend Veronica.
Speaker 2: I know Veronica.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well chat oh.
Speaker 2: Oh, I get it. We won't come, I understand.
Speaker 3: No you can come.
Speaker 2: No, no, you wants to be alone with Veronica. Is Betty coming to yea?
Speaker 3: Betty's coming?
Speaker 2: Hi? Doctor Quinn, Hi, doctor Quinn. Can I ask him? Can I ask?
Speaker 3: Yes? You can ask him.
Speaker 2: I want to. I want to doctor Quinn. Hi, this is Scott. How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing well good.
Speaker 2: I have a question. So what you so? Do you work in an emergency room? I mean I.
Speaker 3: Work with the understand, got it.
Speaker 2: I just want to know if you've ever heard of this incident ever happening in your life, not necessarily that you witnessed it, but that it's happened. Do you think like, okay, so you've seen these charity things where you know, you make a donation and you get to like hit your principle in the face with a pie ha ha ha, Right, I mean you've heard his things like this, So I've seen a video, and I imagine I'm telling Andrew that this happens at least once a day somewhere in the world. A principle or a teacher, or anybody for that matter, is getting a pie to the face. But when they make the pie to the faces, all it is is a thin little pie tin with whipped cream. So when they slam it in your face, there's no cushion. And I believe that there are broken noses fairly frequently from pies in the face. Have you heard it or seen this ever in your life? Aden, I've seen that event happen. Yeah, Cod, I like, okay, but wouldn't you think, yeah, wouldn't you think that's a possibility, Right, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: I could see it being a possibility.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say it's like extremely common.
Speaker 3: But I mean, it's also not very hard to break a nose.
Speaker 4: There you go someone, Yeah, he's not agreed with you. He said it's not hard, but hard to break a nose. But I don't think, like I believe it happens once a day. I believe it happens at least once a day somewhere in this world that a nose is broken from a pie to the face.
Speaker 3: That seems like a high estimate to me.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people in this world and a lot of charity events. What are you saying?
Speaker 4: This is an agreeon But like I've seen these charity events, I don't. I don't ever remember like someone pulling the pie away and they're being like blood.
Speaker 2: Oh I do. That's where this all came from. If you go to YouTube and search pie in the face blood videos, you'll see there's lots.
Speaker 3: That's his empirical evidence on this.
Speaker 2: All right, whatever, we've been beating this up.
Speaker 3: So so so, just in closing, you don't think one person a day gets their nose broken from a pie? Yes?
Speaker 2: No, not a real pie. I don't. I don't think so. I don't think so. That seems too high to me.
Speaker 3: That's all I need to know. Thank you so much, Quinn. You're welcome, bike.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it, buddy, see you. Okay, No, no, we're talking. You can't cut videos and audio. It's not all right, have a great day. Do what do you cut that?
Speaker 3: Of him?
Speaker 2: She could have broke my nose.
Speaker 3: Oh here we go, you know, Oh my god, diamond stop stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm being as salted with foil. Get salted. Yeah, that smells like mustard. I want a baloney sandwich.
Speaker 3: Do you know? I didn't know baloney was like a southern Thingry.
Speaker 2: Baloney is a big thick hot dog. Is really all it is.
Speaker 4: Fry it on toast, jelly and butter.
Speaker 2: Okay, that sounds awful. What was your when you were a kid growing up? What was your go to? Like? Mom made me a sandwich for school?
Speaker 3: Okay, so my mom would do grilled cheese, but she get lazy with it, so she'd get a potato roll.
Speaker 2: We'll wait to send a school with you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, ham and cheese, some of them.
Speaker 2: You opened your bag Ham cheese, little baggy, just ham and cheese, Ham and cheese, any condiments and nothing.
Speaker 3: I am not a condiment person. On a sandwich, ham and cheese on what toast?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Multi grain or white? We didn't have that growing up. There was no such potato.
Speaker 2: There was no such thing as multi grain or potato rolls. And I was.
Speaker 3: Wonder bread may sort of putting a a teen in it? Maybe this way we'd grow up faster. We didn't have any of your little.
Speaker 2: Grains foo foo breads. I mean, maybe we had whole wheat and you know it was healthy, but I mean, for the most part, it was white bread. Like I grew up on either salami or boloney with mustard on white bread. Wow, that's taken me back.
Speaker 3: Wow, nice cut, diagonally cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt, specially when it was a diamond, you know, you know, and every once in a while I'd get like a heart shape with the mustard. We would smush, but I would see was hard.
Speaker 3: I don't want any of that on my sandwiches.
Speaker 2: I love. I love spicy brown mustard. I don't like the yellow frenches. I like spicy brown.
Speaker 3: It's a pass for me. Look, I just know I don't want any of that. I don't want mayo, I don't want mustard. I don't want any of it. I just like plain, simple, just okay.
Speaker 2: So right now, if we went to the deli downstairs, the sandwich you are getting.
Speaker 3: Is ham and cheese. Still, yes, wow, maybe toasted. But my mom used to take a short cut to make grilled cheese, and she to get a potato roll and then she would do is she would just put the cheese. She would like toast the potato roll, and then she would just get two pieces of like craft singles, just melt there and then no, she would just put it in the microwave. And in hindsight, I'm like, hot ham, no, no, no ham. That would be how she'd make a grilled cheese. Oh, I like, that's not grilled. Here's the actual grill. Where's the grill?
Speaker 2: It melted? But that American cheese really never melt because it's just cheese product. You know that, right, that's not even cheese. American cheese is not cheese. It just says she's product on it.
Speaker 3: I wonder what that means.
Speaker 2: It just means there's a lot of other things other than cheese.
Speaker 3: I found out my friend Alexi says permento, not pimento.
Speaker 2: But that's not correct, I know.
Speaker 3: So we made fun of her and she's like, I don't say it like that, and now she's been corrected. So, oh, could I ask you this question? Had this argument at a bar with a couple of friends over the weekend. The knife. You're at a restaurant, you go to sit down, Yes, that knife, what is it called?
Speaker 2: It's a it depends it's a butter knife for a steak knife.
Speaker 3: No, you're sitting down. Yeah, I have my table settings, I got my two forks. Yes, a knife if you only have spoon, two forks if you're at a fancy place, okay, so not me. I'm in everyman. I go to the local shop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll go to Texas roadhouse. One rolled up in a napkin. So cool.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you got a fork, you got a knife and a spoon. Okay, what do you call that knife a butter knife? Wrong?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Why would it be called a butter knife because it's not serrated. It's a dinner knife.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of. What if you use it for lunch? You have a specific what if use it for lunch?
Speaker 3: Then it's an entree knife.
Speaker 2: Never heard of this in my life.
Speaker 3: That's what it's called. Why would it be a butter knife because you usually get your own little knife for the butter.
Speaker 2: Maybe you go to your fancy joy Yeah maybe, but not at the Texas or roadhouse. We throw peanuts on the floor, but not anymore. So many people are allergic. Oh my god, that's I don't even.
Speaker 3: Want to get into your conspiracy theory on that not a conspiracy theory.
Speaker 2: There's still signs to say peanut does. But the barrels are gone, so anyway they got rid of the barrels during coked. It is a dinner knife. It is an entree sure, I'll give it a butter knife. So a dinner roll, you can only have a dinner, can't have it at lunch. There are roles that are called dinner rolls.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, but what you're using the specific knife. It is a dinner or entree knife.
Speaker 2: Never heard of entree knife or dinner knife. It's either a knife. It's not serrated.
Speaker 3: It's not a butter knife. I don't just if I get a chicken, I'm using that knife.
Speaker 2: No you're not, because it's not serrated. How are you cutting it?
Speaker 3: I've cut chicken with it, but they don't give you a new knife.
Speaker 2: Well that's a tender chicken.
Speaker 3: Okay, what diamond? I have a question?
Speaker 2: Oh here we go.
Speaker 3: You at a restaurant, maybe the Texas Roadhouse. Like Scott, he doesn't go to those fancy restaurants.
Speaker 2: They have the best brand in the cinnamon butter.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I gotta tell you. It's overrated. I'm not a fan.
Speaker 2: Cooper only goes there because of the cinnamon butter and the Kraft mac and cheese. Okay, do you know that Cooper bases her restaurant. Do they have Kraft mac and cheese? I'm in I can make a for you in the house. No. No, I'd rather go to Chili's than spend ten bucks on it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love chilies. Chilies.
Speaker 2: Now they changed the menu. I'm done with them, and they will make they Yeah, longhorns.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me tell you. Okay, so you're a steak back with the Blue mon Onion.
Speaker 2: They have steak knives. They're like, oh, sorry, wow, see I just broke your nose. That's a microphone accident.
Speaker 4: You gotta It's like literally, the blue moinn onion is like two thousand calories.
Speaker 3: That's sick. A loaded blue and onion is like four thousand.
Speaker 2: They loaded what do they loaded with?
Speaker 3: It's like it's like nachos. Yeah, it's disgusting. No, anyway, So you're at a restaurant, right.
Speaker 2: She doesn't go to fancy places like you.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Okay, anyway, next, I mean I don't have it. Can I speak?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: You have a fork, you have a knife, you have a spoon all rolled up into your little napkin. What do you call that knife?
Speaker 2: Here we go, that's right.
Speaker 3: Right, wrong, it's a dinner or a say entre knife, steak knife. If you order a steak, they give you the steak knife. But otherwise when you get the knife, it's still the same thing. So it is literally it's a dinner or an entree knife. Look it up everywhere. Yeah, here we go, look it up. Look it up. Go look up what a butter knife looks like. It's the little knife that they give you on your little breadplate. That's a specific I know that's a butter knife as well. Okay, well, guess what the trust one is telling me that the knife that I get isn't it's why would we call the butter knife? This makes no sense, not serrated.
Speaker 2: That's why it's.
Speaker 3: The little one that you use specifically for the butter. Yes, yes, that's a spreader. That's a spread that is not a spreader. A spreader is a specific one that actually has little grooves in it that you could shave it with.
Speaker 2: No wrong, you have to go, you have to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess I gotta go take a private jet and go sit with my leave my h entree knives here.
Speaker 2: He can't hear you. I can't hear you. They can't hear you.
Speaker 3: He's up so high. Andrew, come with me. We have to have to show you something.
Speaker 2: Oh they need to get their Starbucks all right, so we can go. Thank you very much for listening.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys, bye, Thanks you miss you Tom. We'll see you next week.
Speaker 2: We don't here. Thanks for listening to bowl chat. Please follow us on socials at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 3: If you agree with me, tell me you agree with me. That diamonds sincere and if you've.
Speaker 2: Aed Andrew pug and if you've ever experienced a broken nose from a pie, please let us know.
Speaker 3: Thank you doctor Quinn for being a special guest today.
Speaker 2: Special guest you called the guy. Yeah, he's a special guests Say clink, guys, clink. We'll see you Monday. Monday is going to be a fun serial Killers, make sure you're here.
Speaker 3: Woo bye bye