Speaker 1: Do you like true crime? Yes? What about when true crime gets wacky?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I say that because the trend is going viral with people sharing their craziest court stories. So give me a few minutes and it'll be like Law and Order if had if they had clowns right after this. It's a double show. Have you ever been to court?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Actually, I have never been for no reason, for any reason.
Speaker 4: I mean I.
Speaker 1: I've been a few times, and it can be very stressful. It can also be extremely funny if you look at it right. And I know that because the trend is going viral with people sharing their craziest court stories from like jury or just being there in general. Lawyers and people that have gone and things like that, just wow, sharing their craziest court stories. So we'll go over right now. The wildest things in America happen in court, they swear.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's like what thirty five different television shows about court works. Judge Judy is I had the weirdest experience. I'll tell you about it in a few seconds. Have a crazy court story?
Speaker 1: Calls up eight eight eight three four three one oh six one text in four one o six one one. Lawyer said there was one time I was trying some minor felony and the jury was deliberating about something. So I was sitting at the council table with my client and he wants to whisper something to me. So I lean over and he says, you know what's awesome? Crack? The lawyer said, keeping a straight face is an underrated skill. It definitely is. Being a lawyer's gotta be a wild experience. Being a lawyer would be so crazy.
Speaker 6: Can they make that a reality show instead of the Real Housewives? Can you just have the real lawyers of.
Speaker 7: Some city specifically? Do you ever wonder what's being whispered in lawyer's ears. It's things like that, you know, when they look like they're really serious, because when you're in court, you have to keep a straight face, you know, and it is really hard to do that something times.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it is.
Speaker 8: Could you just imagine your human spent seven years in school and you're sitting at this table wearing your nice suit that you saved up for because you're a public defender, and the guy leans in and goes, you know what's awesome?
Speaker 1: Crack? I don't think we're going to be okay. You're gonna win guilty, it doesn't matter. Now there's a trend going viral of people sharing the craziest things that they've seen happen in court. Somebody said they had a dui case and a client showed up wasted, Oh no, and then pointed at the judge shouting, you little penguin.
Speaker 9: Life because of the outfit. Oh I didn't even get it, but that's funny. They were obviously found guilty of dui. Yeah, little penguin. Not a good sense of humor on a lot of judges.
Speaker 1: You know, what is that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Why are you so mad?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've had to sit in the courtroom before and answer to like things that I've done, you know, like not it wasn't for anything a criminal, but you know, things I've said. And having to sit there and stare at to judge and keep a straight face while they read some of the things that you did and things like that is really hilarious. I'm sitting there like nothing. Huh, judge, that was funny coming Your timing was off, but it was a good joke. We're going over a thread that is going viral of people sharing the craziest things that have happened in court, it says a wife claimed that my client, her husband, held a knife, which he denied in three separate meetings with him. First question from the judge what happened, and he says, she didn't have dinner ready, so I got my knife and ran over. Okay, that wasn't what we were supposed to say.
Speaker 4: We trained for this, sir.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been on the stand, Like, have you ever been questioned on the stand? Anybody?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Have you No?
Speaker 6: I just was wondering because I just feel like it's different. It's a hot seat, so like, yeah, you thought you were going to say, you say something completely different.
Speaker 3: Well then you actually also put your hand on the Bible, so you really like you can't lie, and if you do lie, like it's actually really bad for you.
Speaker 6: So you're like, oh my god, it's really bad for you because God will strike you down.
Speaker 1: I had jury duty one time and it was amazing, and I wanted it to go longer because I didn't want to go back to work right where I worked, and so, and also they didn't have enough evidence against the guy. It was like a crackcase, like they found the guy was very he was obviously guilty, but I don't think they did a good job. It was me and this old lady in the jury room and we would not agree with the other JURORSY not very guilty. She was retired, and everybody wanted to wrap it up, and so it was a hung jury. And wow when they read not guilty. Looked over at the he was just staying by the jury, and he looked over at us and his mouth took the words f you, because it was really obvious. I don't want to work.
Speaker 9: Hey, Sonia, Hey you have a crazy court story.
Speaker 10: Oh my god.
Speaker 11: I am an attorney And one time I was representing this guy for a dui and right when we were about to start in court, he stood up by himself and said to the judge, can I please have a break?
Speaker 12: I need to get a new lawyer. And I was like what Everyone in the courts like, what she's gonna write there?
Speaker 11: So the judge granted him, you know, a break for ten minutes.
Speaker 12: He goes out to the bathroom. He comes back into the.
Speaker 11: Courtroom wearing like a white wig and a robe like a founding father Giles himself and and a judge's robe for some reason, and everyone's like, oh my god. So then he went he told the judge he wants a new lawyer. The judge said yes, he said he's representing.
Speaker 12: Himself, and then proceeded to speak in like.
Speaker 1: Some weird old English maidens.
Speaker 12: Like oh me whiter.
Speaker 11: He was hammered and completely drunk, and he was definitely found guilty ever sent himself. It was the craziest client experience I've probably ever had.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's you get in trouble for making a mockery of fear.
Speaker 1: Now back in session, the Honorable me presided, it's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 4: Oh hi is this mister Sam?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 14: Yes, this is Sam.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Hi, My name is Trevor. Okay, and so we haven't met. Yeah, you know, because like you're the president of the company and stuff, like I work under Tricia, who is handling the big proposal that we have for the client tomorrow.
Speaker 12: Okay, that's fine, So what do you need?
Speaker 4: Well, I was calling to go over some things because like I want to make sure we do a good job, because Trisha is saying that this is like helly important, and so like she put.
Speaker 14: Me, yeah, that's great. You know, but Tricia can probably help you with whatever you need, so you should probably be calling her.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I'm new to this whole process and so like, I never worked like a corporate type job before, and so like, I didn't know who to call, but she told me to take Trevor.
Speaker 15: Well, thank you.
Speaker 14: I'm actually busy here.
Speaker 12: So so you need.
Speaker 14: To, you know, get in touch with Tricia or somebody else on your team that can help you.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry to call you on your your cell phone, you know, because like I looked up in the company directory or your phone number, and I just figured I would go to the top to run this idea by because she told me that I was interesting.
Speaker 14: You don't you don't need to do that. Thank you. I appreciate your thought, But no, you can, just like I said, get in touch with Tricia and she'll be able to help you out.
Speaker 4: Can I just run the performance by you?
Speaker 16: Run the performance by me?
Speaker 15: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Well, she told me that I needed to come up with like a performance review for the meeting to give the clients.
Speaker 12: But what do you mean a performance review? A performance review for who?
Speaker 4: Well, like so she said that we need to tell them like how we perform.
Speaker 14: You know, I don't understand like what you're asking.
Speaker 15: If you will if you have a quick question, like, I'd be happy to help you, but otherwise you need to really get in touch with Tricia.
Speaker 4: Do we have any fog machines?
Speaker 14: No, we don't have a fog machine.
Speaker 12: I don't understand.
Speaker 4: We said, okay, so my job for this big client meeting that we have tomorrow because I know you're gonna be there, and she said that I need to come up with like things that show our performance. And so I created like a really good concept, but I need fog machines and some lighting. And I figured, would you be willing to sing a little bit?
Speaker 12: Sing? Why are you asking me to sing? Well?
Speaker 4: Because like you're the president of the company, you know, and like I figured you could.
Speaker 12: Play them in the not the singer. What does singing have to do with this meeting?
Speaker 4: Well, because she said I was in charge of coming up with like how we perform.
Speaker 14: So okay, but what do they have to do with singing?
Speaker 15: It sounds like you want to make you have you do a simple report, not some freaking jingle.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, So.
Speaker 4: I came up with like a whole performance that I was wondering if you could dance and stuff.
Speaker 1: No, that's not that kind.
Speaker 15: Oh my god, that is not what she meant by performance. Sorry, I'm really trying. I understand your new dreveror I appreciate it, but this is not a performance. I think Tricia had in mind when she spoke to you.
Speaker 4: So he would be like they would be in the boardroom ready for the meeting, the meeting room, and then the door would open, and then like fog and lights would come on, and then you would come in and it'd be like.
Speaker 12: No, you's not necessary necessary two three four.
Speaker 4: Let us design your new website. We got Tom he could do it right. Your company deserves the best. And I must confess, are you kidding me right now?
Speaker 12: Is this a game to you?
Speaker 4: Well, no, it's a performance.
Speaker 16: No, it's not a performance.
Speaker 15: I don't know what kind of tempig easy they found you from, but this is a joke.
Speaker 12: Okay, this is.
Speaker 14: The biggest meeting of the year.
Speaker 15: I don't got time for your stupid little games.
Speaker 14: All right, So now hang up the phone.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna go speak to Tricia.
Speaker 15: Why am I even.
Speaker 12: Dogging to you?
Speaker 4: Well, it's because Tricia wanted me to call you because this is actually Gebel from the jubil Start doing a phone rank on you.
Speaker 16: You didn't what you just called me.
Speaker 15: I guarantee you that you already told me you looked my name up and directory.
Speaker 1: No, she she wanted me to do a prank phone call on you because you guys have this huge meeting tomorrow and she wanted you to know that it's all taken care of. It's Double from the Jewel Show doing a phone breank on you.
Speaker 8: I just got it.
Speaker 16: Was so insane.
Speaker 15: I was like, where in the heck did they get this moron from?
Speaker 1: Like wake up every morning with double phone franks time for Nina's What's trending is Taylor Swift.
Speaker 6: The reason Travis Kelsey is lacking magic so far this season. A lack of magic is how sports reporters are describing his game so far. So they've been saying that he's had an underwhelming start and he's lacking chemistry with Patrick Mahomes, who is the quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs, because he spent so much time parting with ye whatever Taylor during the season.
Speaker 5: This always happens to athletes as soon as it's not about Taylor. It's like as soon as they get so a significant other that pulls them away from the day to day of like being a machine.
Speaker 1: For the sport, they get worse.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean he's also been putting his time into acting. He's doing this stuff with.
Speaker 1: The show he's acting.
Speaker 6: Actually, allegedly the other co stars on the shows that he's been doing have been saying that he's been doing really great.
Speaker 1: He's terrible. Would cancel them a heartbeat. Yeah, it is far when people say that, though, because you know guys who are people who don't act, they get into acting in their cost stars. I was like, yeah, they're great, but if they were honest, they'd probably be like, yeah, there's a reason I was acting school for years, not the end of house.
Speaker 6: I wonder if the Swifties are going to come after some of these ESPN hosts for saying that he's lacking magic.
Speaker 1: But it's in the number of kids. Yeah, so we'll see how that goes.
Speaker 6: There's a new word that you need to know, especially when it comes to the workplace. It's called phoductivity. Phoductivity is a response to micro managers. So what it is is basically looking like you're busy. We've talked about this in different ways many times.
Speaker 1: A master of that. When I worked at a marketing company in office, I was never doing it anywhere. Well, then you were very phoductive. I was productive. I have my like a shell spreadsheet ready to pop up if case somebody walk by, and I just be playing games on my computer. But that's essentially what it is.
Speaker 6: You're setting yourself up to look like you're busy at every turn because micro managers need to focus more on the results rather than people being being busy.
Speaker 1: Just learn the quickies to minimize something and pop something else up and you're good to go. A quick key don't say we don't teach you things about life here on the ship my keyboard real quick. Yeah, I'm I'm working.
Speaker 5: If there's any managers listening, don't you do not care how your employee gets there, just that they get there.
Speaker 1: Leave them alone. Let them do it however they want to do it. It'll be the best way they can do it.
Speaker 6: Or how many managers out there want to call them out for being productive, That would be a really good use of the word no.
Speaker 5: Because seductive is created by micromanagers saying I want you to do this, then this, then this, then this.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh my gosh, you just want me to write a paper. Just let me do it. I just think it's funny. I want to use the word productive.
Speaker 17: Okayo phoductivity.
Speaker 1: I know how we do busy, my god, Okay, okay.
Speaker 6: So as we prepare for Halloween, there are new options this year. You have a chance to dress up as your favorite mall snack because thankfully.
Speaker 1: Brad, seriously, no, that was that was actually funny. I just didn't want to laugh at it.
Speaker 6: Well, Blade, but you're a big fan of Annie Ant's Pretzels the Best and Sinnabon, you can now dress up like them for Halloween because they have teamed up with Spirit Stores where you can get in there and get all the like I mean, spirits really getting creative this year. I'm gonna tell you about it later. But you can also dress up as ozembic like there are two.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 6: That's seriously, I'm not gonna I guess I'm gonna go into It is not a needle, it's like a pill. So you're going to be a sexy o zempic it's a two pieces something. It's sexy ozempic. Actually no, no, I'm sorry. The costume is called so snatched it and it comes with a tank top and then like this cute like little bottom thing. But the hat is like a pill bottle. So but Olympic is a shot I guess but around Yeah, it's a pill hat. Right, So you're dressed like a weight loss drug inject guys.
Speaker 1: Just go handa montana like us, no idea. She just took it to so whole some from so like the face of ozempic, Like does she commercial zembig? Like no, just go as like something else like Paris Hilton.
Speaker 18: Okay today.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So that's an option for you.
Speaker 6: That's what's trending is time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubil Show.
Speaker 1: Gwenn is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater and she's been married to her husband John for two years, but now she thinks something might be going on. So we'll see if we can help her out. Gwenn, what's going on? Why do you think your husband's cheating?
Speaker 12: Well, it's been you know, a good two years so far, and I've got a clothing business that's really just taken off so I can spend a little bit of time at home. And my husband John, he just started culinary school and he's working his butt off and he's always had a drive for it. He's totally excited about it, and I want to be there to support him in any way I can. And I'm also really glad that I can support him while he finishes school. You know. So again, things have been pretty good. It's just that ever since he started these classes in school, she hasn't been necessarily absent when it comes to us, but just like a little bit more standoffish, you know, like he's super focused and wants a little bit more than just finishing the school. He wants to just knock it out of the park. And he's just focused on everything other than us.
Speaker 19: You know.
Speaker 12: And there's also this you know, other dynamic where there's this girl in this class named April. Well she's cute, mousey and sort of the arts guy, you know, and I know he likes her. You know, she actually came over one night, you know, so they could work on a project for school together and they made this amazing speared fish and you know, it was really good. So hard to be mad, but you know, while they were cooking together, they seemed a little cozy, you know, and it just it's sort of sent off some alarms in my head. Like I was like, that's a little bit too cozy for my taste, you know, get your hands off my man. So I let it go, you know, but just decided it's a good idea to maybe keep an eye on that. And then I started to notice that he was getting these weird texts for like all hours, you know, sometimes even late at night. And I don't want to be the jealous type and like immediately jumped to conclusion, but in the back of my mind, I'm like, I know it's that girl. I know it is Oh. So I asked him one night, like, where are these texts coming from? Who is this? You know. We were watching a movie, and I was like, I can't take it anymore.
Speaker 16: I just need to know.
Speaker 12: And he got really annoyed, like she you know. When I asked he you know, and he's like, look, it's this April. She's got some school stuff she sent me and you know, it's nothing, it's no big deal. So I was like, okay, you know, again, I didn't want to start a random fight. Didn't want to be like the total jealous type, not just too years into the marriage, but it bothers me so much. And I know him and he loves me, and I don't feel like she would cheat on me. But ever since he started these classes and hanging out with her, it's like he's turned into almost a different guy.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 6: I just wonder if this is one of those situations where it's like April's not clearly seeing what boundaries are and is just kind of trying to make her way in, and maybe she is actually flirting with your man, like your read probably was right. I just I mean, what are the chances you think that your man actually would cross that line? And he probably feels good getting attention from somebody. I mean, jubile, doesn't it always feel good regardless if you're in a relationship, If somebody's crushing on you.
Speaker 1: I'm different with that. I don't like it. If they know I'm in a relationship, I don't like it. That's true, it's disrespectful. Yeah, I could see that he.
Speaker 12: Didn't bothered him very much, you know, I mean, honestly, like I was just like a wallpaper.
Speaker 1: I should say I'm also very unaware if people are flirting with me too, so I wouldn't even probably know. Do you think that your man would know if somebody was flirting with him, Gwen, I don't know.
Speaker 12: Sometimes you don't know what I'm flirting with. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm the same way. So I've been in situations like that before, like they're flirting with them, Like what just having a conversation about taking my shirt off? What are you talking about? Right, little woman? Always know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. You told us what a grocery store you guys are rewards card members at. So we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, one random reward card winner gets the free flowers delivered from our floor apartment. We'll see if he sends thous to you or to April okay, or to somebody el okay. Play a song, come back, get your to catch a Cheater next? Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us. Gwinn is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of two years named John might be cheating. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that their rewards card man and say that he's this month's lucky winner of thirty six long simbri d roses to be delivered to anybody that he wants will see if he sends him to Gwinn, his wife, or to somebody else. But before we do that, Gwinn, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 12: Okay, So he started culinary school and he's really into it, and you know, he's just sort of become a different person, super focused on that, and you know, a little less absent from me and the marriage, so to speak. And there's always a third dynamic. You know. Her name is April, and she's killed and our say and she actually came over one night and they were cooking together, and they were super like communicative with each other, you know, almost physically, to the point where I was like, this could be a problem for me. And then all of a sudden, he started getting these texts at all hours of the night, you know, NonStop, And when I asked him about it, he got super defensive and like was like it's no big deal, it's just April blah blah blah, and I just feel like he's a different guy and it's sort of stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, you're ready for us to call him?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, and Hi, this is Joble calling from. I was looking for our Rewards card member named John.
Speaker 19: I guess this is what can I do for John?
Speaker 1: Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling with some good news. Congratulations here this month's big winner.
Speaker 19: Okay, big winner of what?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 1: Every single month you might not know. Every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random to say thank you very much for shopping with us and thank you for being such a loyal customer by gifting you thirty six long, slim red roses to be delivered from our floral department to anywhere in the fifty United States, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 19: That's great, okay, God, So, like, do I have to come in or like?
Speaker 1: That is one option. The other options are if you know who you want to send them to. I can also take the information over the phone.
Speaker 12: Oh no, I absolutely know I'm going to send them to.
Speaker 1: Oh great, I've got my form pulled up here. First, I would need the first and last name of the person that you would like to send them to.
Speaker 19: It's going to be Gwen.
Speaker 1: And is there anything you would like to put on a card? Would you like to send a card with it?
Speaker 16: Well, so it's going to my wife.
Speaker 19: And I think I often describe her to other people at the light of my life for a reason, you know, like she is, she's smart, she's beautiful, she's so supportive of me.
Speaker 1: You know what happened with me? I was I started taking the culinary school and then I was this other girl in the class and her and I started getting hot and heavy.
Speaker 19: Oh year, Hey, I'm actually in culinary school right now.
Speaker 1: That's interesting. Names not age, that's John. This is actually this is actually the do Her Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jubile.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria, and your wife Gwynn is actually on the phone.
Speaker 12: Oh oh.
Speaker 1: We do a segment on the show called to Catch You Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be sleeping around, we can try to catch them. So that's what this is.
Speaker 19: What so you're calling me because do you think my wife is shooting?
Speaker 12: No. Actually, I was a little bit nervous because all of a sudden, you have this friend April. She comes over to the house, your cozy cozy all the time, and she sends you these texts like at weird hours of the night, and you get completely distracted and you're super focused on finishing school. And I just was a little bit nervous, to be quite honest.
Speaker 19: Oh oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. I feel real bad that you. I wish you'd come and talk to me about this before we got to it.
Speaker 12: I mean, I've I asked you about the text before, and I felt like you just kind of were annoyed and blew it off, you know, So, I mean I just didn't know what to think, honestly, because we just haven't had much time for each other, and you're, like I said, super focused on school, which is great, but I don't want you to be super focused on April.
Speaker 19: I'm sorry if I came across as annoyed when you were asking me about the text messages. It's embarrassing to admit, but I didn't want you to feel disappointed in me because I've been throwing behind in class recently, and you know, like you've been so supportive about me, you know, getting my assignments done and doing this, and you know how much I love spending time in the kitchen. I just really didn't want you to feel disappointed. So I've been Yeah, I've been talking to April. But you know, she's been kind of like a big sister to me because she's been helping me out with assignments and she's been sending me like recipes and stuff like that. And you know, as much as I'm getting done the class of my own, you know, she's been like a real lifeline.
Speaker 12: Right. Well, I couldn't be disappointed in you. I mean, I love you. But does April know that she's like a big sister I think? I mean, well, I mean that was gay so.
Speaker 19: Well okay, I mean, like like not to put her business out there, but like I'm pretty certain she has no interest in me.
Speaker 1: Gwynn thought that she was kind of flirty when she saw you guys hanging out.
Speaker 16: No, I mean like she you know, we've been we're close.
Speaker 19: But like when you're in the kitchen, like you try to have as much fun as you can. You know, even though it's kind of like an intense environment, you know, so like you will get playful, but like we never at least for me, there's never been anything there.
Speaker 1: Is John, your wife, he was really worried.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'm like again, I feel bad though, because I don't want her to worry about me or with any woman.
Speaker 12: A good well, it sort of changes everything. Knowing you know that April's preferences not men, because you know, they just they flirt, but it's not real flirting. So that makes me feel so much better. You know, it's it's or what's the what's the time I'm looking for? It's just it's not dangerous flirting, platonic. Yeah, I'm sorry, I you know, just doubted you. But that's the text thing, you know, to like late at night and whatever, and you just get so distracted. It just bothered me.
Speaker 16: So no, like I said, I can.
Speaker 19: I'll be more than happy to show you the text messages, but they're all just recipes.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 12: She's really been to help me carry through.
Speaker 1: Goodness.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I mean, if anyone's a danger in the house, it would more likely be you than me.
Speaker 1: Like she would be a danger because like the girl would come under her and I thought he was saying she would more likely to cheat. I was like, that's RD. I get it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: It sounds like you guys are going to be just fine.
Speaker 1: I hope.
Speaker 12: So yeah, I'm sorry, honey. I love you again. I didn't mean to be you know, I didn't want to be that girl, but like, I love you and I'm jellous.
Speaker 16: So now yeah, I love you too.
Speaker 19: You know, like I was gonna when I thought there's some flowers, I was going to tell them to write that you're the spice of my life. And I mean that, you know, everything about you makes me a better person, make me cry.
Speaker 12: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater?
Speaker 1: Good morning? Can I take your order?
Speaker 8: Am I gonna tall a large black coffee?
Speaker 12: Large black coss?
Speaker 1: Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 1: I mean she means event. Yeah, the biggest funny venty.
Speaker 15: Is large is twenty, large is large. In fact, the call is long march and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 1: Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large. He's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations for stupid and three languages. Almost Time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria. Amira is in a follow rama game of trivia for all the trivia Gloria. Also, speaking of fall, you and your house need to get ready for fall, and Macy's has got you covered, literally with a one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you versus Victoria, they're also here to help with all of your fall decorneeds. So shop in store or at Macy's dot com and call us if you want to play Victoria at eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. You can also dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com if you want to play. And now let's get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go. Here we go, Victoria, what do you call someone with no nose? Noseless? No nobody knows? Wow, you have a herd of sheep falling down a hill?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: Tumbling cheap a lambslide?
Speaker 15: Honey?
Speaker 1: How do you make holy water? Um? A priest? Bless? Is it? Nope? You boil the hell out of it, all right, Victorian is coming up right after this said, you will show you've got room for one more if you still want to go to Aspen. Where did you find that some kid back in town traded the van for it?
Speaker 4: Straight up?
Speaker 1: I can get seventy miles to the gallon on this hog.
Speaker 8: You know, Lloyd, Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this.
Speaker 4: And totally reveem yourself.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Amara's in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. And let's meet today's contest for you versus Victoria. Michelle. Hey, Michelle, Hi, how are you doing good?
Speaker 16: How are you good?
Speaker 1: Thank you for asking? Do you have anything to say to Victoria before you player?
Speaker 12: I'm nervous, so I don't know how this will go.
Speaker 1: Victoria, would you like to say anything to Michelle? I feel more confident now, thank you? Okay, now pronounce you. You versus Victoria contestants. Victoria is going to leave the studio and here's how the game's played. Michelle thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, essay pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to wain. Okay, yes, all right, are you ready?
Speaker 19: Yes?
Speaker 1: If she's outside, the door is closed and your time starts.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: What is the name of the largest species of bear?
Speaker 10: There?
Speaker 6: What rock Star was Depth's inspiration for Jack Sparrow? What is the name of the largest species of shark? What is four pm on a twenty four hour clock.
Speaker 16: Zero zero?
Speaker 6: Who is the lead singer of the band twenty one pilots? What is the name of the largest species of deer.
Speaker 1: We'll bring Victoria back in the studio, and while she's getting her headphones on and stuff, Michelle, what's something you would like the world to know today.
Speaker 10: It's a beautiful day today, so it looks like it's going to rain later on this afternoon, so maybe bring an umbrella?
Speaker 1: Sweet thank you. She's also a weather woman. All right, Victoria is back in studio with their headphones on. Here we go thirty seconds. Victoria, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just pass and you have to beat Michelle outright to win. Okay, okay, Michelle, you can tell Victoria whin to go? What is the name of the largest species of bear, brown bear? What hul bear? Polar bear?
Speaker 6: Pl what rock star was depths inspiration for Jack Sparrow? I don't know the other past. What is the name of the largest species of shark? Great waite? What is four pm on a neglodon? Four hour claw?
Speaker 1: What was a question? What is four pm on a twenty four hour clock? Fourait?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Twelve, thirteen, fifteen, sixteen? Say? Wait, no, dang it? Yeah, yeah, no, it's sixteen, but your time is up. I don't like that. I don't know the question. Let's send it on over the scoreboard. Let's see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer Bredad Michelle got one correct, and so did Victoria. Now I got too, I did? You got one? I got two?
Speaker 10: Actually?
Speaker 1: What three? What are you talking? You'll find out in a second megludon polar bear and.
Speaker 5: Sixteen a mythical creature polar bear? And then sixteen what.
Speaker 1: What we didn't it's sixteen, olock. You'll find out. And also, Michelle, congratulations, technically you won because Victoria has to beat you outright to win. So you beat Victoria. Yeah, and you got a hundred dollars gift card to Macy's.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get the answer now with Nina.
Speaker 6: Okay, So, the largest species of bear is the polar bear. Keith Richards is the rock star that inspired Johnny Depp's Jack Sparrow. The whale shark is the largest species of shark.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the Megalodon movie? I'm sorry, exists? Go to the bottle of the ocean. Tell me it doesn't exist. I'm not to because I don't want to know for sure enough. There is a theory that it's real. And yeah, if you want to look at it this way, like fiction and things like they exist in our minds. So does it really exist? Because it was creative? Exist a lawyer, you could say.
Speaker 4: So many people.
Speaker 6: Four pm on a twenty four hour clock is sixteen hundred Brad, that's not there.
Speaker 1: I got that rough victory point.
Speaker 6: The lead singer of the band twenty one Pilots is Tyler Joseph.
Speaker 1: And the largest species of deer is a moose. A moose is a deer. Ask that question, is it? I'm that's a big deer. It is a big deer. I thought a moose was just a moose, Me too. I want to call a big deer and come, how about ran over Brad? We all learn stuff today style points. If you hired a moose to run over producer Brad because you're mad at him because of the questions or him not giving I'm max excat. He gets the point I should have. Do you want the point for sixteen hundred?
Speaker 5: Yes, man, say sixteen hundred next time the question gets asked to you.
Speaker 1: Sixteen is right. Just add the zeros by yourself, Brad. That's not my job. Your job is answer the question.
Speaker 3: No, you can just add the zeros are just obviously there, like it's it's it's obvious.
Speaker 1: You have work for it to be right. You have to say sixteen country, you have to say sixteen hundred. You're not helping right now. You are wrong this time, Victoria.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Also meg Don Israel so military and they said what time is it, Victoria sixteen?
Speaker 9: They'd be like, God, would can give me twenty That's what would happened.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we're just not on a boat.
Speaker 5: As soon as people join the navy get an accent. I was picturing you in the armies. It was super confuted them.
Speaker 1: Today. We can do one, we could do all. Let's go. That's congratulations, Michelle, thank you for playing.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 16: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We play you versus Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, you can always d m us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot Com.
Speaker 12: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at AUSLA dot com.
Speaker 1: Alicia is on the phone today for our first Date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Jason. So in a little bit we're gonna call him and see if you'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, Alicia, how long has it been since you heard from Jason?
Speaker 10: Hi, guys, it's been like like two weeks.
Speaker 1: Have you tried to reach out to him?
Speaker 12: I've tried like once or twice.
Speaker 10: Like I don't want to seem crazy or anything, but yeah, I've tried a little and just nothing in response.
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you tell us about the date and how you guys met.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so we met on him, you know, as most people do these days. I plodded, which hated for a good minute. Like it was back and forth for like a couple of weeks.
Speaker 12: Actually, he suggested we do like a.
Speaker 10: Traditional date to dinner, which we paid for.
Speaker 1: It was very nice.
Speaker 10: We didn't get drinks afterwards, we just sort of went our separate ways.
Speaker 12: So I don't know, I felt like it was really positive.
Speaker 10: We did tiss just a little bit, very small, very nice, and he texted to make sure I got home, which felt like a positive signe.
Speaker 12: And yeah, that was the last thing I.
Speaker 10: Heard from him.
Speaker 6: So what was going on during like the dinner, Like, what were you guys talking about? Did you feel like you guys were flirtatious, because I mean, to be honest, it sounds a little bit dry from you know, just that was that. I mean, maybe I mean for both of you, even not just him, you know.
Speaker 10: I mean I thought in the conversation, like I don't.
Speaker 12: Want to be again, I don't want to sound crazy, but I.
Speaker 10: Thought this guy was really perfect. He really checked all of my boxes and he was so he was so flirty over like the hinge messages and everything, And while we were texting, he was super flirty and I was really excited. So maybe that's why I'm sort of downplaying it now because I was a little It was just so sweet and I felt like the conversation was good. I mean, obviously now I'm replaying it and I have like a million like oh my god, what did I do wrong? But yeah, I'm just kind of shocked that he hasn't. I wonder if he felt.
Speaker 16: The same way.
Speaker 1: How did the kiss happen?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: It was sweet.
Speaker 10: He like walked me to my car and we were just having a nice little conversation about something completely unrelated, and then he was.
Speaker 12: Like, can I kiss you? Which also we love consent love that he asked, do yah?
Speaker 2: We do?
Speaker 10: Also also like a really like a green flag, Like I thought that was a really like mature, like grown.
Speaker 12: There kind of thing to do.
Speaker 10: So yeah, another positive little moment from the date.
Speaker 1: Okay, is there anything you can think of that like an awkward moment or something like that that could have happened? I mean, I.
Speaker 10: Don't, Like I said, my ego is just probably a little bit bruised by this. So I'm automatically looking at myself in the mirror being like, am I not cute enough for this guy? Or honestly, I'm like, did my breath think a little like did I eat something stinky at dinner? Because it was like it was like a quick kiss. It wasn't like prolonged and drawn out. So I thought, oh god, what if and I was stinky.
Speaker 12: For some reason?
Speaker 10: She could have been more passionate, probably, I don't know, or like we talked about work.
Speaker 12: That was a good thing.
Speaker 10: He's got like a really great stable job in finance, and I'm a server right now.
Speaker 12: I mean I do a lot of things, but I'm a server's sort of my main source of income.
Speaker 1: And I wonder if maybe that was.
Speaker 12: Off putting to him.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure did he say anything when he told him that. No, he wasn't like.
Speaker 10: Overt me, like judgmental or anything. I mean, I mostly consider myself a creative, like I have like a multi hyphen it, like I have a lot of things that I do, So it's you know, I think I saw myself pretty well in that regard, and hopefully he wasn't like off put by. He seemed like supportive of it. He was like, oh, that's great, like being like that was admirable for me to be, you know, juggling so many things at once. And then being a server.
Speaker 1: So I was off withoo by it.
Speaker 12: He didn't, he didn't really let all.
Speaker 6: You know, maybe it was more like intimidation than a negative thing, you know, maybe it's just like, Wow, she's creative and can do so many things.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm so linear and whatever. I don't know if he is. I don't really know what he does, but I don't know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, I definitely ask him a lot of questions about it, Like I think, you know, whatever, everybody's job is interesting.
Speaker 12: I like here people are passionate about so. But then I'm also like, did I ask too many questions? You know what I like?
Speaker 1: And you know, I'm like, pol all right, well, let's see we can figure it out for you, so you can get out of your head on the whole thing. I get it though. We'll play a song come back, and then call him and see if it's us, why is ghosting you? And maybe get you another date? Okay, okay, guys, thanks, all right, we'll play a song, come back, get your first date, follow up next. Right in the middle of your first day follow up if you're just joining us, Alicia is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Jason. So we're about to call him and see Ifa tell us why is ghostinger, and hopefully get her another date if she wants one. But first, Alicia, why don't you catch us up on your situation? Yeah?
Speaker 12: So I went out with this guy Jason. We met on Hinge. We talked for a little bit before.
Speaker 10: I haven't heard from him in two weeks and I am totally spiraling about it.
Speaker 12: We did kiss on the date, but.
Speaker 10: It was brief, and I wonder if my breath was stinky or if I wasn't knowing on the date recap.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 4: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hi, misspeak to Jason. Please. Yeah, this is hey Jason.
Speaker 4: How are you.
Speaker 1: My name is Jebel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show.
Speaker 6: Hi, Jason, I'm Nina also on the show.
Speaker 1: Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 16: No, no, I know you guys. You Why are you calling me?
Speaker 1: Sweet? We're calling you because somebody emailed us about you. Okay, so I don't know if you know the segment we do, the first day follow up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then end up ghosting them. They can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting. Okay, so is there anybody that you can think of that you're ghosting?
Speaker 16: I mean not really, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, you know, online dating, it's like you have like seven conversations going, you.
Speaker 16: Know, and it's like kind of hard to remember sometimes, like who.
Speaker 1: Is somebody who actually went on a date with?
Speaker 16: Yeah, I mean you know, it's so rare though, like you.
Speaker 2: Actually meet somebody on the apps that like it's actually worth going out with, and so I don't always like get out on a date.
Speaker 16: With somebody, so like, yeah, I haven't really been on a lot of dates through him. It's probably like one.
Speaker 12: Like lately that I can remember.
Speaker 16: Yeah, No, it was a it was Alisha.
Speaker 1: Ye got it correct? That is it. That's who emailed us. She wantn't know why your ghostinger? She says, she tried to reach out to you a few times.
Speaker 12: Uh, yeah, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, like sometimes people are like really really good, like communicating in one style and then not so good and another one, you know, like all right, she's kind of a chat queen you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean, Queen.
Speaker 1: She's great, like great.
Speaker 2: At chatting on that app right, and like the converse station was super flirty and like, you know, like we're both like you know, never like leading each other on red. Like there was a lot of just quick, quick back and forth and it was going really good. And I don't know, like I mean, I feel like the maybe that set things up a little like the bar a little bit too high because then like when we got in person, it wasn't as fun. But I mean, and that was okay, but like the real deal breaker was like she says she wanted a.
Speaker 16: Baby, and I am like so not ready for that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we're sitting across from each other in the boots in the restaurant and she points over my shoulder and she goes, I want one of those so bad, And I turn over my shoulder and there is this like mom with like a toddler, like you know, she's like, you know when it stays, and I'm just like.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like that's a little bit much on a first day. I think it's actually like I want one of those so bad. Point in me right now.
Speaker 6: Not saying to one in me right now, But I think it is important to have that conversation early on a date because that way you save each other time. If you're a hard no and she's a hard yes, Like why you even bother having a second date?
Speaker 1: This this ghosting makes sense then?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like I was totally going to take her back to my place, so like after like that happened, like I don't want to risk becoming a father right now, so.
Speaker 12: Like that was great.
Speaker 10: Okay, Sorry, Hi Jason, Hi, I need to plarify something.
Speaker 1: Alicia is on the phone listening and wants to talk to you. If you haven't figured that out.
Speaker 16: Yet, yeah, of course you okay.
Speaker 10: Okay, Hi, Hello, I hope you're doing well. You Oh my gosh, I what are you talking about? I definitely do not want a baby. I did not mention that I wanted.
Speaker 12: A baby on the state right are you?
Speaker 16: I'm like crazy?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 2: You pointed over my shoulders, said I want one of those so bad, And there was like a mom with her toddler sitting right in mine and said.
Speaker 10: No, I was pointing at the drink on somebody's table. I don't want a baby.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be weird if you did. But okay, are you serious.
Speaker 2: It wasn't It wasn't the mom and the cooing baby behind us.
Speaker 12: No, it was the.
Speaker 10: Drinks that was at the chief from Europe.
Speaker 12: I'm so embarrassed that you thought I was talking about that on a first date.
Speaker 2: I mean I turned around and all I saw was mom and baby and like my like my stomach drop and.
Speaker 16: Then you're kidding me, right, it was like a cocktail.
Speaker 6: Be sure you don't want a baby, because you know, you see what you want to see and say what you want to say.
Speaker 10: Oh man, I definitely maybe was a little quiet on the first day. Sometimes I get nervous on first dates, but I definitely would not have pointed at a child and said I want a baby.
Speaker 16: I'm okay.
Speaker 1: Well good now that we got that figured out, Jason, would you like another date with Alicia? Will pay for it?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean like everything was pretty solid until that moment, and now that I know that, I.
Speaker 16: Completely exist that one. Yeah, yeah, that sounds great.
Speaker 2: God I am.
Speaker 12: I am so sorry I didn't.
Speaker 16: Ask from what you were talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're down, I would love to take you out again.
Speaker 10: That that is completely okay, and I would love to go out with you again.
Speaker 1: Thanks for thanks.
Speaker 12: For the second chance. And to be fair, I think.
Speaker 10: You also mentioned something about taking me home that night because I was listening to everything you.
Speaker 12: Said, So maybe you can make.
Speaker 2: Now that I know where you stand on babies.
Speaker 1: Jules first date follow up. I'm secretly recording, Gabby, I'm going to go get here. Oh my god, that's a mom who set up a camera a secret in your court, her daughter doing something cute, but then ended up slipping over some of the toys that you had heard them and falling down. Speaking of train Rex, what's going on with this show? You'll find out who We check in with the Jubil Show right after this. It's a Jeble show again. Your heart is true.
Speaker 18: Your fellon comf it down.
Speaker 1: If you do.
Speaker 18: Invited everyone just a little, the biggest gift would be from me, and the car detached would say thank you.
Speaker 1: Be Every iconic show as their wacky cast of characters, and the Jewbil Show is no different. Why it's the Jewbel Show with your drunk nd Nina Hi. And then there's everybody's younger sister Victoria Ramirez Hi and who could forget the quirky neighbor kid who lives next door and pops by every once in a while to sell us magazine subscriptions so that she can send her parrot the French language school. Social media producer Gabby Hey. And then there's our producer Brad, he's a dad. Hey there, Tiger, And then me, I'm Jewbil and this is the Jewbil Show and this is the time of week, or we'll find out what's going on in our lives. Son, you know what's up with you this week?
Speaker 6: I got stuck in the car for forty five minutes traffic. No, I was shopping, So I know this is no endorsement whatsoever. This is something I need to talk through. So you know the store Timo, you know, it's like, yeah, highly tem it's highly reduced, has tons of really cute stuff. It almost feels like it's too good to be true. And I was always kind of worried about shopping there because people always told me it was a sk there's something that wasn't right. Yeah, But I got got on Instagram and I was like, you know, I should just really check this out because I was a really cute skirt for a good price. And you know, when you go on to a site and you can spin a wheel and like get some type of dis hat on. Yeah, I got one hundred percent off.
Speaker 3: Nina, Why did you not saw me anything that's I was like, okay, hold on, is this too good to be true?
Speaker 6: I get four free items? Okay, So I picked more four items and it's like you get to spin again.
Speaker 1: I got one hundred percent off again. Wow, like sounds not like a marketing thing. I'm like, am I luckier? Is this reels? So I picked a couple more things.
Speaker 6: So by the end of it all and a bunch of spinning and cupons, I spent about sixty dollars but I got like fifteen things, so it's coming.
Speaker 1: I spent I bought it. We did this, so we're about to find out if it's legit.
Speaker 6: But there is somebody here in the office that always comes in with cute outfits and she's like tamu.
Speaker 1: So it's like, okay, I did the one time. I don't know if it was seen or not, but it was something like that and it said one hundred percent off, and I was like yeah, right, and then I just closed the thing because I, according to this, it was real.
Speaker 6: They got me to spend money eventually, but it started off with a whole bunch of free stuff. I'll let you know how it goes, but right now I'm feeling pretty smart.
Speaker 1: I come in and gonna be like closed for a Barbie hole, Victoria was up with you this week? Not a whole lot. You know, I'm a little stressed.
Speaker 3: My little brother comes tomorrow, which I'm really excited about because he's bringing his girlfriend and I never met his girlfriend before, but my first yes, oh that's new. But my apartment's a mess. I haven't done my laundry. I haven't even bought new sheets for like just sheets for the air mattress.
Speaker 1: And then I realized I was almost late today.
Speaker 3: I had me in my bed, but then I take my sheets off my bed so I can wash my sheets.
Speaker 6: Also, I just have a lot of stuff to do. Okay, but what are the plans though? So you're gonna be with your brother his new girlfriend. Do you like grill her? Like are you sister? Or are you or you'd be like, oh, let's be a best friend.
Speaker 1: No, I mean she's younger, so I don't want to like grill her.
Speaker 3: My little brother's younger, but he's never been like this like love it up before, like with the girl, I'm like, oh, it's so cute. But now I'm also like, so, what are your intentions with my brother?
Speaker 1: Great question, but like what if they do it on the air? Match? You live in a studios in one bedroom, but it's your Yeah, you guys, that is a very valid question. How dare my brother won't do that on the air while I'm in ball? Tell her the truth? Yeah, while you're at work, there's gonna be all kinds of stuff going on in your apartment. You might want to call a hazmat crew. Out of side, out of mind. That's gross. Get yourself a black light, that's I love. Would you say that is your little brother? I don't know why you would do that in your apartment. It's just like weird.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 1: Someone you this week?
Speaker 21: I can't realization lately, and I just don't know how I feel about it.
Speaker 1: So I made super.
Speaker 21: Recently where I thought this was going to stay with me. Okay, I made super recently. It was like a vegetable butternut squash soup. You roast all the vegetables and then you blend it and it's all creamy and yeah, yeah, I'm sitting there eating it, and I was thinking, it's a smoothie, Like it's essentially a vegetable smoothie.
Speaker 1: Girl mark are a smooth.
Speaker 21: Because you just roast the vegetables and you blend it and smoothieuper not Smoothie's smoothie with onions.
Speaker 1: It's like there's a top of sandwich. Question. Is super smoothie? Absolutely not?
Speaker 21: What You could put it in a cup and eat it with a straw like a smoothie.
Speaker 1: You literally could, yeah, but I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't eat like a chicken little soup like a smoothie.
Speaker 1: But it is a smoothie. How if you blend it up, it's a smoothie.
Speaker 21: If it's a blended soup, it's a smoothie like Tornado soup. Like that, I would say, I would say, yes, interesting, you made to say that it's a smoothie. But I was in here eating it with a spoon, and I was thinking how disgusting it was because I was picturing eating it with a stop eating it.
Speaker 1: For me ruined it for me. I how to do it anymore? So if you have soup today, think of it as a smoothie and see how it goes. From the place. I think it's fine.
Speaker 21: It tastes the same, but I think the manner of eating it is important producing bread.
Speaker 1: What's up with you this week?
Speaker 5: Well, my daughter introduced me to a new monster, which I think is pretty cool.
Speaker 1: It's got five legs. She drew. She draws a lot, and she introduced me to a monster. It's got five legs. It's cute. Yeah, you make it up. What is it called?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: She didn't give it. It was probably like something like Gary. You know that she always names these crazy monster or something. But it's great because his pants fit like a glove.
Speaker 1: Oh seriously, we got five? Wow, that got it. You are very welcome. All right, Gubell. What's going on with you? I'm dropping a new song this Friday. Yo, it's talking about that. It's called Yah. It comes out this Friday. You can get anywhere you get music. As my third song that I've put out, so go check out my other ones as well. Slaps Yeah. This is a It is a banger. It comes out this Friday. It's called Yeah. Here's a clip of it.
Speaker 17: Look at the shoes you look.
Speaker 1: At the Branston mash.
Speaker 4: Look at the shoes. Look at the mash.
Speaker 1: You look at the Branst Mash. You look at that rope and velvet. Don't get back and watch your hair kind This comes out on Friday. Anywhere you get music, follow the follow my Spotify page, you know, so you get very Yeah, guy, hear the opert lie up?
Speaker 4: I don't know, very smile what a stiry thing? No, he dropping?
Speaker 1: Wow when I make U thing like if.
Speaker 10: You're feeling good, let me here today y'all.
Speaker 1: By the way, this guy like, yeah, yeah, yeah, you look at that Friday.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm excited about it. And that's it. Oh and tonight we will be good at the Muckle Shoot.
Speaker 6: Yes, we will be at the Muckleshoe Casino a galaxy then, which is inside of Muckle Shoot, because we're doing a Jubile show live, so you'll be able to hear that song and it's entirely right.
Speaker 5: All there tonight too. So yeah, all that and then your two other songs as well. Gonna do a whole thing there and trip to Jamaica for grabs, yes as well.
Speaker 1: So make sure you come out tonight at the Muckle Shoot Casino Resort.
Speaker 6: Yeah inside, Yeah, we're getting better.
Speaker 1: I'm good with information. It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you about email apnea because have you ever experienced it? Now, if you're not familiar apnea, you probably have heard of sleep apnea. But it's when you are involuntarily or when you involuntarily stop breathing. So email apnea is something that people are experiencing more and more often.
Speaker 1: There's also TikTok apna.
Speaker 6: There's also Instagram apnea, and that is when you open up your email or your social media and you're overwhelmed by.
Speaker 1: All the things that you see.
Speaker 6: You hold your breath, so like as you're going through all these emails, you just kind.
Speaker 1: Of like, yep, yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean there are days where I'll pop open my phone and you know, you do this swipe up and you open your phone. Maybe it doesn't read your face, so you got to plug in the code, right, And then you see that and you look at those apps, and my homepage is full of apps like email and all this other stuff that is work related, and sometimes I'll go, I just lock it, I just lock it.
Speaker 1: Didn't take your email. Then take a deep breath.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I take deep breath because I wasn't ready to be in work mode, but there that email is two and seventy two.
Speaker 6: That's not funny if you're hearing me, appre just hearing you. But actually eighty percent of people do this, So if you've never caught yourself holding your breath, you're gonna notice now.
Speaker 1: I think I do that a lot when I'm doing things. I notice it, you know, like if I'm concentrating on something, I'm like, shoot, I'm holding my breath. I haven't taken a breath in a lot of time, so crazy to do that, right, Yeah, it is, guys. I don't know why all are out here acting like you're going scuba diving, but like it's great, a nice deep breath. Look at your email, got no new ones? Okay, click out of it.
Speaker 6: Wait and Victoria's going to come in later and she's gonna be like, hey, you guys, remember what we were talking about, like email, Appna, I held my breath for twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Literally, Kelly, I have eighty four thousand unopened emails.
Speaker 1: It's fine. Do you want to talk about your unopen text messages? Okay?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 1: Okay, this wasn't supposed to be a roast you moment. I don't understand how that happens.
Speaker 6: But anyway, your next car might also be your next wallet. So there's a new technology that people are experimenting with, and that is making your car a way to pay for things digitally, like your Apple wallet, but in your car exactly. So like when you go over bridges or anything that has tolls, you don't need like a good to go pass or something like that. You just let your car drive through and it pays for it. You're gonna go get gas, your car is already gonna pay for it. And well, you have to opt into it. But it's a new technology that they're playing with, and almost and fifty five percent of people, after being pulled on this, are super into it.
Speaker 1: So if I stop at a convenience store and I forgot my wallet, can I just try my car through, I can tap the thing with my car maybe, I mean maybe, I mean I had a new idea. I had my idea similar to that.
Speaker 5: I was like, what if we now have drive through I mean, these exist, but drive through convenience stores where you don't get your wallet out, you just go, hey, I'll take the salt and vinegar chips please, and they just toss them out and your car already paid for it that they.
Speaker 1: Do have that, But that's actually a good no, no money exchanged. Oh it could be like that too with like drive through any yeah, like Starbucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and if you accidentally drive through, what if the guy behind you rack up like a fifty dollars bill. But it's like your car, it got caught first.
Speaker 1: And so I had to hang for that. There's also that's my point. They got to work out some kinks.
Speaker 5: My worst nightmare is getting caught in a drive through, which has happened to me a number of times. And I get because I make a wrong turn. Now I'm gonna drive through, and I'm like, I gotta back up.
Speaker 4: Somebody else is hungry.
Speaker 1: No, that's enough to inch along and you got to drive up. Sorry I didn't mean yeah exactly that happened. And then you got up to the window and you're like sorry again. Yeah, Like what can I get you?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 1: I just need to go through because I do you mean to pull in airs?
Speaker 4: You were a street?
Speaker 6: That's great question anyway, that's what's trending. Something to think about.
Speaker 12: Doubles, Dirty Little Secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Sweet?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 20: Ever since I was a kid, I have always male things?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: Why smelled things?
Speaker 20: I will?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, like what kind of stuff?
Speaker 20: When you clean your ears? I smell it when I'm in the bathroom singing, popping bop, smell it. The weirdest thing I know, even if I know it's gonna be so gross.
Speaker 1: What's the last thing you smelled?
Speaker 19: I don't.
Speaker 20: Probably a scab, yeah, just random things.
Speaker 1: And how would you describe the fragrance of that?
Speaker 13: Will?
Speaker 12: Was pretty bland?
Speaker 1: Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 12: I do?
Speaker 1: Hey, what is it?
Speaker 13: So? A couple of months ago, I moved out of the apartment complex that I was living in, and now I'm trying to be all, like, you know, financially intelligent living in my.
Speaker 12: New place, and I don't want.
Speaker 13: To pay for a gym membership, so I thought, why not just go to the gorgeous gym that my old.
Speaker 12: Apartment complex has. There's no gay code, so I just show up there like four or five times a week.
Speaker 1: Then my mornings there, it's like I never lost you. I still get in and go. You that's funny.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 12: Like I'm like, wait, I'm surprised more people aren't doing this, but I'm.
Speaker 13: Saving like twenty to eighty dollars a month and I'm so happy.
Speaker 1: With You can save money on your water bill if you still have the kid your old apartment too, shower and thereafter shower party at my old apartment. Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 16: Oh you are so welcome.
Speaker 12: Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bye bye. What's your dirty little secret