Speaker 1: All right, this is the last episode. Then I can go see if I got a ticket and or if my car was towed. But people don't even know what you're talking about, because well this is a week and a half later.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Scott makes this record three episodes at a time. So this is the same episode that my armpits were sweaty in last episode where Scott's created new jingles. He doesn't want you to know any of this, but I.
Speaker 2: Like to have a little bit of a cushion, so I'm not like stressed out that we don't have it. I'm fine with that. Today's Monday, Yeah, welcome. Is it a holiday of some sort?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the UN International Day of Peace, says my calendar. Did you know that Cool and Fall starts tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Oh that's exciting. What are you looking up? And jingle?
Speaker 3: The two bars.
Speaker 2: Caught you. You're on your phone.
Speaker 1: You're right, I am, because that jingle goes on for like another minute.
Speaker 2: But don't you remember listeners said that they want to hear the jingles.
Speaker 1: Okay, so then go back to playing the jingle instead of calling me out for using my phone.
Speaker 2: So Fall starts tomorrow. The supermarket is full of fall cereals Pumpkin spice everywhere, and we've done most of them. They just bring them back every year. People have sent me the box of pumpkin spice cheerios. Yes, they changed the box. The box is now orange, but it's the same cereal, So are not doing it again. Yeah, the Pumpkin Spice special carries back.
Speaker 1: New taste because then we would try.
Speaker 2: To write well, speaking of back to chuck off just for one second, all right. We did that new and Improved episode a couple of weeks ago because you know, classic cereals now have banners like more this and extra that and new and improved, and so we thought that we had to do them because they're slightly different. I'm not doing that anymore, okay, because everyone and their mother now is changing their cereal. I was just in the supermarket yesterday and I saw that foot loop with marshmallows says now with more marshmallows, huh, you know, and honey smack says, now with more golden honey. Does that mean the taste has changed? Yeah? Do we need to re review them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't know. And then our cereal life. I follow them on Instagram or we follow them. Sorry, Andrew and Golden Grams is back at it says retro recipe honey is back? When wasn't there honey in it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know, so I don't do we have to try that because it's an old recipe. I am calling this shot now.
Speaker 2: So should we just completely delete the new and improved episode because we did? You know, and we also did the cookie Crisp with thirty percent more chips.
Speaker 1: That was just a demo episode. Maybe the revis cereals we're gonna get their own spinoff. It got canceled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're not gonna do that anymore. Well, fine, So back to Fall.
Speaker 1: I love Fall.
Speaker 2: It's my favorite because you love like a sweaters Nutmeggi spice cinnamon stick.
Speaker 1: Sweaters are my life. I love fireplaces. I just want to, oh just like sit next to a fireplace with like a warm cup of like nice tea that's cinnamony.
Speaker 2: I like hot cider.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love cider. You used to get that all the time.
Speaker 2: I love when Duncan and Starbucks do the hot sider although it's not even hot cider. They literally take some Motts or off brand Tree top apple juices. They and they heat it up. That's all they do. Yeah, although Starbucks used to put a little bit of caramel or caramel or whatever you like to say, drizzle in it, but I always say no because that makes it too sweet.
Speaker 1: The Duncan one, I vividly remember looking at the calories, but the.
Speaker 2: Calorie was bad. Dude, if you enjoy something just eating drink, it's just you would look like fat. We are, dude, We eat things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, but you would get like that every day of the.
Speaker 2: Week, and no, only when someone else was paying.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then go down to the cereal sack for the fall cereal. You're gonna be very excited about.
Speaker 1: Andrew nut meg cereal crunch.
Speaker 2: Guess who makes it, Cashi. She's our old friend Barbara. Yeah, yes, Barbara, and it's a fall Barber cereal. Okay, I saw this while we were away at the Cape. It was a whole display of it, and they were actually selling because the first day I went there, the display was full and when I said, you know what, I gotta go back and pick this up, there were only like ten boxes left. Okay, so let me go down and grab the tenth box that I bought.
Speaker 1: Oh, I absolutely love fall. I'm so happy. And then my air conditioning that doesn't work in my apartment.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: I don't need to worry about it. I could just sleep my windows open and a cool breeze comes in. Oh my god, I love the fall.
Speaker 2: Well, this will destroy all your hopes and dreams.
Speaker 1: Puffins, Oh, puffins.
Speaker 2: Pumpkin puffins from Barbara.
Speaker 1: Can you just pour it like in the trash because that's where it's going.
Speaker 2: Should I just get the cereal incinerator? Ready? Yes?
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me just all you actually have one thing that I made?
Speaker 2: No, you didn't make it.
Speaker 1: I found it, yeah, but I wanted the cereal incinerator.
Speaker 2: I hold on, I'm going to do a control f as you millennial say.
Speaker 1: It's not a millennial thing. Literally, it's been coded into computers since like computers worthy thing.
Speaker 2: Really, yes, I think that would be under bits. Oh, there's so many things.
Speaker 1: Who's eating easy Mac?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Who's eating easy Mac?
Speaker 2: I'll bring it home for my kids. Oh, it's in the pandemic snackstash, so yeah, cool. I can't find it, Andrew, I don't remember what it was called. So hopefully it's good and we won't need the cereal incinerator. Yeah yeah, look it's not Oh there it is. Yeah yeah, okay, so there's the incinerator. I'm just having it on standby, all right. So yeah, look how happy the little puffin is though.
Speaker 1: If it only knew how disgusting it was.
Speaker 2: Right, he's holding a pumpkin.
Speaker 1: Have we even done a cereal about this episode?
Speaker 2: It could be a she as well.
Speaker 1: Have we done this a cereal yet? Is this the first cereal we're doing?
Speaker 2: This is the first cereal we're doing. Oh well, why you still have the dog treat stuck in your teeth? I do so really quick. Let's do a puffin tail, okay, because I know that you love these?
Speaker 1: Why do you do this to me? I'm going to get my car towed and I'm going to expense it to you.
Speaker 2: That's why I'll prolonging this episode. I real quick, let's just fill in the book.
Speaker 3: I hate puffin really quick.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 2: It's gonna make the cereal better. It does give me a silly name.
Speaker 3: Silly name.
Speaker 2: You just do it.
Speaker 1: This is Scotti's filler tails. What was that that the bit that you made for yourself fart head.
Speaker 2: Okay adjective where are you going? Giant color blue and another color purple? Okay? Action eat type of food cereal adjective delicious, action, jump adjective cute. Okay, a puffin tail comes it down. I'm gonna read you my puffin tail comes to I know you're exploring the cereal museum back there, but comes it down.
Speaker 1: I was gonna start throwing away boxes because you have too many.
Speaker 2: No, you're not. It says made with real pumpkin. Pumpkin does not have any flavor. It's the nutmeg and stuff that they put in that makes it pumpkin spice. But anyway, here's the pumpkin tail. Puffins are sometimes called fart head. Their beaks are giant, and their bodies are mostly blue and purple. They like to eat in the ocean and eat cereal. They're not very delicious, but they can jump really fast. I think puffins are so cute. I didn't like that one all that just for that nice job. Did you know that this box helps save trees? Barbara proudly uses one recycled materials for their cartons.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, you ready for this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is not gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Now I just cut my finger on the glue.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw away my cups from the last episode.
Speaker 2: You should just throw away your cup from this episode before you even fill it. Oh, they're big. You forgot how big?
Speaker 1: Puff push you pull like a magnet.
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 2: It just okay, it just smells nutmegidy, Please stop.
Speaker 1: Last night you in my room a bit sheet, smell like you, and everything is saving inks, even brand new.
Speaker 2: I'm in love with your body. I can't really even cut that out because it's like over other Oh you have your spoonston yep. Ready, here we go, the disappointment of all the puffin cereals we've had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the best yep, which isn't saying much. No, but is it incinerator worthy? The answer is no.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big fan of that fall flavor. I don't really like it. But this is not awful.
Speaker 1: No, I enjoy it. It's fluffy and airy.
Speaker 2: Want to take it home? No, cornmeal, whole grain, brown rice cane, sugar, whole grain notes. Wow, what is this word? I've never seen this word before. It's obviously some sort of sugar fruck tullijosacarides. Okay, I've never seen that in my life me either unsulfured molasses, oat hull, fiber, calcium carbonate, pumpkin, sea salt, natural flavor, cinnamon, vitamin C iron, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: The weird word sounds like something like that would be a town in like Wisconsin. Maru Tuly just sassides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's got to be something natural because it's in barbarous cereal. But I've just never heard of it. I gave it two bowls and I'm gonna do the same.
Speaker 3: Not terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was expecting way worse.
Speaker 2: It's a nice fall flavor.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have to say it reminds me of playing in a pumpkin patch. Now what, I don't know. It's just fall, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Charlie Brown. Yeah, Oh, Linus, Linus was the one that always went to the pumpkin patch. Nobody believed them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. My family calls me Linus because I always walk around with blankets.
Speaker 2: And you hide in the pumpkin patch waiting for the great pumpkin. Yeah, every double rise above on every night. Now, this is a lie right here. It says, try our other yummy puffin cereals. There's nothing yummy about any of the other ones, multi grain, honey rice, berry burst. We haven't had berry burst. Maybe that's coming soon.
Speaker 1: Oh god, please, no, all right, let's.
Speaker 2: Move on to number two.
Speaker 1: Yay, what number two?
Speaker 2: Okay, this should have been number two. Huh what poop?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we didn't hate it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's true. Maybe we'll hate the next one.
Speaker 1: Okay, get that incinerator, it's still burning. That crack was really out that time.
Speaker 2: Let's hang out with mom once again. Oh no, why did we like Mom? We didn't like the last one, but we surprisingly liked a couple of moms ago. Yeah, so you told me we haven't done this one. I thought we might have, but maybe you know, since you're the list king. Now this is Mom's best crispy cocoa rice. They appear to be, or they want to be, cocoa pebbles. Yeah, that's what they look like. Yeah, not sure how they're gonna taste. Why what's the matter?
Speaker 1: I hiccuped because I've eight eight cereals in a row.
Speaker 2: I like the fact that there are minimal ingredients in here. That's very nice. Rice, sugar, cocoa, canola oil, salt, caramel, color, natural flavor, and rosemary extract.
Speaker 1: Are you ever going to get rid of some of these?
Speaker 2: Now? Do you go to the Modern Museum of Art and say, you know, this painting's been here for a long time. I don't like it. Get rid of it? No?
Speaker 1: I mean, but do you do know that medium dust on it? They do put things on loan and so like things go back and exhibits change.
Speaker 2: I'd be happy to loan out some cereals.
Speaker 1: So I think exhibits should change and we should clear it out a little bit.
Speaker 2: Wow, this smells just like Coco pebbles. Who is that? There's a person here that shouldn't be here.
Speaker 1: That's a cleaning lady.
Speaker 2: No, George. George is the guy that comes here.
Speaker 1: No, that's the other one.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, we haven't done yet in the last couple of episodes, and I said I was gonna do in every episode. I was going to pick a stale cereal for you to try. So no, okay, since we're talking about chocolate, let's revisit her. She kisses cereal. I didn't like it. I just have to break up the lump that's in there. Why put your hand out, Andrew, go ahead, come on, don't throw it out. It's messed up.
Speaker 1: Bro, you gave me a full handful. I just needed this mic, all right, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I bet they're still good. Oh my god, they're mushy.
Speaker 3: That is disgusting. What the hell?
Speaker 2: Well, the problem is you gotta throw it away gross ew ew. The problem is whoever ate that last didn't even roll the bag down. So the bag's been open for months and months and months.
Speaker 3: But it's disgusting. That is so gross. You gotta throw that away.
Speaker 2: Why, it's just for show at this.
Speaker 1: Point, So get rid of the bag. Flatten it like you have a whole stack of flattened ones over there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep it in the rack. Oh my god, nobody should eat it.
Speaker 3: Scott, that's a hazard to people's health.
Speaker 2: I don't think it is, Scott.
Speaker 3: It's mushy.
Speaker 2: If it was moldy, that's another problem. I may have just ingested mold then I don't think so. All right, So these smell just like cocoa pebbles, really do. My god, that was gross. I'm very optimistic about these because I have.
Speaker 1: Old Curshey kiss of cereal sale like mushy taste in my mouth.
Speaker 2: All right, so put some of this in your mouth ready? One? Two? Oh my god? Yeah, yes, this is one of five bowls. This is delicious.
Speaker 1: I like it. Yeah, I give it four bowls.
Speaker 2: This is wonderful. Just captures the essence of coca pebbles. Yeah, did everybody just hear the phone buzz? Because I felt it on over here.
Speaker 1: I felt, Well, they probably didn't hear it because it's not that loud, and you with your bloodhound ears.
Speaker 2: This is great, Mom's best. It's so funny because they're a hit or missed. Yeah, they're either really good or really shit. You know.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're getting explicit with your language. Look at you now, because you can edit it out and put a beep in. No, I had to because that's I just felt it.
Speaker 2: You know. That's how passionate I am.
Speaker 1: You know what I feel passionate about. But that you're a dick for making me try Hershey kiss a cereal?
Speaker 2: You know I don't have to beep that out? Cool, that's okay, because you called me one. You didn't refer to one. That's the rule.
Speaker 1: Oh well, it's disgusting. Don't eat how how that's such an old cereal? It does not even expire yet, I don't know why your cereal is mushy. Then there's a moisture issue going on.
Speaker 2: Somebody left the bag open. They didn't roll there. Some moisture is Brody. Brody leaves bags open.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Brody left this open from February of twenty twenty, probably December of disgusting. Disgusting. That is gross. And you have a moisture problem in the studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not my fault.
Speaker 1: So then throw it out.
Speaker 2: Dehumidifier? Can you please rate this?
Speaker 1: So now we're getting a dehumidifier because I gave it four bowls already, I didn't hear. Well, maybe you should open up those listening ears.
Speaker 2: Well, I have hawk ears. What'd you call them? Bloodhound ears?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bloodhound is a nose by the way.
Speaker 1: I know, I realized that after the fact. I was hoping you didn't pick up on it.
Speaker 2: This is great. I'm gonna finish the whole milk everything.
Speaker 1: It was good. Can I give you a cereal to try? No, that doesn't fit in with what I want.
Speaker 2: Three Sister Cereal company not bad. They make barbers also, you know. Yeah, I'm gonna get rid of the cereal incinerator because all of it was good.
Speaker 1: But what if this third cereal isn't good?
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna be good, okay, And you want to know why because you know who introduced us to this brand? O poop McGee. Oh we love our friend buddy Greg. Now he does listen, I know that. So that's cool. So this is the do you remember what brand it is? By the way, what brand did he tell us about?
Speaker 1: This British one? It's the British one with the apple.
Speaker 2: No, it was strawberry, yeah, that, and.
Speaker 1: It was delicious. It was the only strawberry cereal I liked.
Speaker 2: Okay. Do you remember the name?
Speaker 1: No, something British Tutuliu tea cups.
Speaker 2: Not Jordan Jordan, very British Jordan Jordan's.
Speaker 3: So Jordan's.
Speaker 2: Jordan's does have American versions of these cereals. That was the and also the one with the flame raisins, the giant raisins. That was the Morning Crisp or whatever it was called that I ordered online. This one actually found in the supermarket. And I'm gonna go down to the cereal sack. Oh my god, I'm gonna vomit. It's Jordan's organic Morning Crisp.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked because, like I eat one spoonful of each cereal, you ate an entire cup. This is going to be your ninth full cup of cereal.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what, I gotta do it for the fans. Okay, yep, this gets a Scotti shake.
Speaker 1: You're a luck banger.
Speaker 2: What happened? You're a muckbanger. Like the YouTubers. They're much more intense than I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those people eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we could probably make money if we just sit and need balls and bowls of cereal.
Speaker 1: I'd rather not, like gain one hundred pounds from eating cereal.
Speaker 2: For one hundred bucks an episode. I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that'll be you, all right, catch Scottie on the next episode of six hundred Pounds Lies.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's organic Morning Crisp dark Chocolate. Now. The cereal pieces look just like the what the hell is it called? Look just like the Country Crisp, you know, the UK version. This is the American version. So Country Crisp is the UK version. Morning Crisp is the American.
Speaker 3: Version Country Crisp exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is the one that looks like it has a little cashews in it. But it isn't cashoes. No, please stop. You do that on purpose, because you know what makes me nuts cashoes. They're cashews cashoes.
Speaker 1: The cashiosco bridge that one.
Speaker 2: He was a general, you know, cool, not gonna lie? No, lie, okay, first lie, then delicious, Yes, very good? Andrew all right. I like the little see. I like when they curl the chocolate like that.
Speaker 1: See, I don't really looks like you put too much milk in mine, so it just looks like poop.
Speaker 2: It gives a little crunch to it. Ready here, No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I like it. I don't I do. I like the chocolate. I like the taste of the the not chocolate.
Speaker 2: Those are granola clusters.
Speaker 1: I like the granola clusters in this cereal. They're super original. Nobody makes granola clusters like that. And I like that they called it cereal scrumptious.
Speaker 3: I thought it was. Yeah, I thought it was quad scrumptious.
Speaker 2: Well, Chip Trump, can you give.
Speaker 3: Me some of the country crisps by Jordens.
Speaker 2: This was actually made in Great Britain. Wolves. This is the American version, but it was made in Great Britain. It was distributed by Source Atlantique in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Huh, I really liked it. I give it four balls.
Speaker 2: I gotta give it two balls in a spoon. Ipow.
Speaker 1: I think if you find this cereal, I'm gonna say, try it because you have not had a cereal like this before.
Speaker 2: No, that's true. There are a few different ones too. I didn't like it, but I'm gonna keep going because.
Speaker 1: You gotta finish nine full bowls of cereal? Do you realize that we like you're eating whatever the suggested serving sizes, you probably have ingested in just today alone, at least twelve hundred calories.
Speaker 2: Hold on, wait a second, I have to read you what it says on top. Oh boy, store in a cool dry place and give this box a shake before pouring sty shake.
Speaker 3: Shake, shake, shut, shake cereal.
Speaker 2: Shake this cereal, and it gives you all the instructions for what you should do that people here in the States don't. Once opened, roll down the bag and tuck in the flap. Yeah, you know what. We just assume that everybody knows this, but not everybody is so swift and they have to be told what to do. So thank you Jordan's Box tip for telling us how to keep cereal fresh. I really and shook.
Speaker 1: I liked it. It was a good cereal. I recommend, like I said, if you see it in the store, it's a different type of cereal. You've never had a cereal like it, and try it.
Speaker 2: I would eat it as a snack. Good handful of this stuff with milk.
Speaker 1: It's delicious. The chocolate and the oatmeal clusters work well.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have one more spoon just to make sure.
Speaker 1: The chocolate also isn't like too chalcolate, like got on your face. Yeah, and I like that it blends well, all right, I'll.
Speaker 2: Make it three balls.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty good. Thank you for listening to this episode of Cereal Killers. Bam was bam.
Speaker 1: I just was saying, bam.
Speaker 2: Oh, have a great week.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We will see you on Friday. Please follow us Serial Killers PC. Yeah. And by the way, when a new cereal is like shown online or whatever, it's making the rounds, I know about it.
Speaker 1: If I don't post it, don't be a dicks. I'm not no, I'm not being so so oh my god, no, no, please don't flood my mind.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I know we don't be.
Speaker 2: It's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's not surprising, not what I'm saying. It's just I'm done.
Speaker 2: Not what i'm saying being nice here, not what i'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't sound like you're being nice. Sounds like you're about to say something mean.
Speaker 2: I'm simply saying when seven hundred people direct message.
Speaker 3: Me, everybody is excited.
Speaker 2: But all I'm saying is I appreciate it. I do appreciate it, and I thank them. But I'm not going to go on at that point and say, look at this new cereal that's coming out because just because it's known. Okay, okay, but thank you. Please continue contacting us.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, because Scott loves it.
Speaker 2: As you clearly heard, I didn't say anything rude there whatsoever.
Speaker 1: This is the same person who puts in every episode title Andrew messed up again, And then I get a ton of mentions being like, Andrew, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, where's that website? Buddy?
Speaker 1: It's coming if it's not up already, because I just need another seventy episodes to input as of this episode's recording, which when you hear it might be up already.
Speaker 2: Who knows you're very confusing. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers Like and subscribe. We said that, No, I no, I didn't. Okay follow like and subscribe, yeah, and leave us reviews.
Speaker 1: And also I don't run the Facebook page anymore because I deleted my Facebook.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 1: I just got very frustrated on Facebook, especially not to get political or anything. But with the election coming up, I said, peace out, gotta go buye.
Speaker 2: So can't you just do nothing but serial Killers? Because remember that time when you said you were going to be in charge of it and you were going to buy Facebook ads and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: I remember, Maybe, Ken, I just need to figure out how to maybe migrate the page to one that I don't have before because it's just got too toxic. Man.
Speaker 2: Okay, well you've let all our listeners down.
Speaker 1: Well wait until that website comes.
Speaker 2: So please go ahead and unfollow us on Facebook because Andrew just doesn't care about you.
Speaker 1: You post about it sometimes I do. Yeah, So then keep doing it all right, gotta go till Monday. A great weekend and say crunch Andrew, crinch Andrew to do another.
Speaker 2: No, why you don't like this podcast?
Speaker 1: I need to go my cars probably Toad.
Speaker 2: I hope it is.
Speaker 1: If my car is Toad, you're paying the fine.
Speaker 2: Oh not. I didn't tell you to park there.