Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jettating and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: You look at their theories on tax You know, all my life, I've watched politics.
Speaker 2: I've always liked it. I've watched it.
Speaker 3: I participated, but from the standpoint of a donor. But I participated in all my life, I've watched politicians.
Speaker 2: We will cut your taxes.
Speaker 3: We will cut your These people say we're going to raise your taxes. This is the only time it's never said. I've never heard it. They say it, even if they don't meet it. We will cut you to These people say that we're going to give you the biggest tax grease increase you've ever had, and that's what they're running on.
Speaker 4: That is an interesting point. And I wonder if it's just the realization of half the country doesn't pay taxes, so they don't care.
Speaker 2: I mean, they want that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just it's just there's a bigger chunk of America than has ever been You can look at the charts that doesn't care if taxes go.
Speaker 5: Up, right, So maybe it's a winning issue. Now it's more services for them. Honestly, Yeah, keep that gravy train or rolling. Unlike the bullet train, the gravy train is a rolling.
Speaker 4: I feel like we found out in the last twenty four hours that this is absolutely true, that Trump's got a grand strategy to deal with China, knowing they think long term and we think short term, to try to bring manufacturing back to the United States because that's the direction the world is going.
Speaker 2: More on that in a second.
Speaker 4: As far as to the tariffs and how that's going to affect our economy, he has asked a the kind of questions speaking of presidents always sa they're going to lower taxes. Presidents always say no, there's not going to be a recession. But that's not what Trump said here.
Speaker 2: Look, I know that you inherited a mess, and you say I don't want to have been here.
Speaker 3: Are you expecting a recession this year? I hate to predict things like that. There is a period of transition because what we're doing is very big. We're bringing wealth back to America. That's a big thing, and there are always periods of it takes a little time. It takes a little time, but I don't I think it should be great for us.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it should be great.
Speaker 4: And that's definitely not a no. I don't think there's gonna be a session. He was, you know, his mind's whirling. He understands the way the media works and politics works. If he says no, and then there is one he has that that's you know, running on a loop constantly sure right.
Speaker 5: For what it's worth, I thought this is interesting you if you ask a quote unquote expert, it's mostly going to be a professor, and professors are all lefties, as we've all realized in recent days. But when you ask like business slash financial experts about this sort of thing, I think it's a much better you know, gauge. For instance, the Journal asked economists at some of the global banks about the chance of US recession.
Speaker 2: The JP Morgan.
Speaker 5: Chase guys raised the risk of recession from thirty percent to forty percent from the start of the year till now, so they see it as less than half likely, but more than they did before the terroriffs.
Speaker 4: I meant to inject earlier because we've we've said this many times over the years. Recession gets thrown around like like do you even remember the last recession? Of course you do, because half your neighbor's starved to death.
Speaker 2: Sure of the bodies filed in the streets. So good figure.
Speaker 4: I've lived through so many recessions and I don't remember when the last one was. I mean, they're not enjoyable, and if you lose your job, obviously it's awful.
Speaker 2: But they come it's not it's not.
Speaker 5: Well, how does that get presented in the news, like it's I don't know, the COVID pandemic or like something so incredibly disruptive to your life? Oh yeah, they really ought to have a low voiced guy with lots of echo.
Speaker 2: Say recession, un shit, un shut, un should the way they talk about it. I mean, I don't want one, but they're not. They happen every now and then.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Golden Sachs said it's now twenty percent likely, up from fifteen percent, and Morgan Stanley folks say, yeah, growth around one and a half percent, kind of not a recession but minor growth.
Speaker 2: So you know, nobody's panicking.
Speaker 5: Everybody's thinking, yeah, it might be more likely, just a little perspective, but I think what Trump is hinting at and I think he might be better off if you'd just say it out loud.
Speaker 4: Is Look, the world is changing a lot. It's gonna be us versus China. China's gonna have their big chunk of the world. We're gonna have our big chunk of the world, and we got to make everything over on our chunk of the world, preferably in the United States, or we're doomed.
Speaker 2: He talks a little bit about that.
Speaker 6: Here, you said, look, we're going to have a disruption, but we're okay with that.
Speaker 4: Is that what you meant?
Speaker 3: The stock market going down is the disruption?
Speaker 2: What were you alluding to?
Speaker 3: Look, what I have to do is build a strong country. You can't really watch the stock market. If you look at China, they have one hundred year perspective. We have a quarter. We go by quarters. That's true, and you can't go by that. You have to do what's right. What we're doing is we're building a tremendous foundation for the future. Tremendous foundation. Everything's been taken away. We don't make ships anymore.
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 3: You know, you just saw one of the biggest shipbuilders in the world, one of the biggest shipping people.
Speaker 2: In the whole world.
Speaker 3: In the Oval office, with you in the Oval office. He's announcing a twenty billion dollar investment in the United States, which you would have never done except for this.
Speaker 4: You know, Trump gets knocked a lot by people for just you know, doing whatever he's got to do to make his poll numbers go up with the economy good or whatever, so that he can you know, win the next election or stay in office. This is not something that's benefiting him personally. He's going to take a tremendous amount of political heat for this.
Speaker 2: If he tries to enact this entire plan that.
Speaker 5: He has, well, he can't run for reelection, So you know, maybe that insulates some phrase like a what's the opposite of a lame duck? A steroid crazed, huge, muscular duck. But is he opposating?
Speaker 4: Is he operating out of patriotism slash reality of he just thinks this is the direction of the world's going and somebody needs to do it, and it's going to be him.
Speaker 5: I think, yeah, clearly, Yeah, this is one of my favorite things he's doing, and it could well be a bumpy ride. But democracies are famously reactive. You just nobody solves a problem until it's a crisis because it's so easy to demagogue. They're trying to balance the budget on the backs of the poor or the old or whatever. And you know, you can't get elected doing the right thing. You get elected by giving out treats. And Trump is saying, we can't be reactive because China will stop us, because they are a evil, nasty, hateful, malevolent superpower. We need to change before you know, the barbarians are actually through the gate.
Speaker 2: And I think he's exactly right.
Speaker 5: I'm a little concerned even if he's one hundred percent right, he doesn't have time right in one term, because it could take thirty years to really really you know, get our ducks in a row.
Speaker 2: The second duck related metaphor in the segment.
Speaker 4: Well, I know most of you don't watch the Evil MSNBC, and for good reason, but even they seem to be understanding his overall plot at this point. Here's David Ignatius of The Washington Post on Morning Joe.
Speaker 7: He made a very interesting comment yesterday that I did pay attention to, where he said China works on one hundred year cycle of planning. In the United States, goes quarter to quarter, something I've heard from corporate CEOs for years.
Speaker 2: And I think he's right about that.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's not to endorse the policies, but we do tend to get so caught up in these short term movements that we forget about what would be good for the long run in the country. But in any event, Wall Street's got the jitters.
Speaker 2: Today, is well, you know, and that's Trump's point.
Speaker 4: So they got the jetters today, they'll really have the jitters in ten years if we don't, if we don't start preparing for the direction the world is going. Wow, Is Trump actually like thinking long term what's good for the country at great personal harm to himself? That's not his brand for a lot of Trump aids. Yeah, momentary popularity. There's a lot of damage he could do to himself. But if he truly believes this, I think he's trying to set him up, set himself up to be remembered as a great president who made an incredibly difficult, controversial decision and reordered the world. Elon, I don't have it in front of me, but he made some comment on Friday, I think about having to take a look at social security and of course that was attacked hard from the left. You see it, he said it out loud. He said the quiet part out loud. They want to take away your social security. That is the most childish, moronic discussion. I mean that that makes me just works every time. That's the part that makes me desponded in both parties. It makes me sad for the idea of self governance. It makes me think democracy actually can't work. That there aren't grown ups in both parties to say, whoa, whoa, whoa, this is dumb. Look we got a program here you like, but as it's currently constituted, it won't last, so we have to change it. It's just math, people, This isn't politics, all right, I don't I don't have a dog in this fight.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just math.
Speaker 4: We can't keep giving out this much for taking, so we have to change it.
Speaker 2: But you can't do that, and it's nuts. Yeah yeah, And it's frustrating.
Speaker 5: And this change from a global free trade you know utopia to you know whatever is in the future, it's going to be really really bumpy ride, and it's going to be super easy to demagoge it. And there will also be legitimate programs or problems. Rather, I'm sorry, I'm always trying to read while I talk. So you've got people pointing out that if we are indeed going to change, well, we'll just say away from global free trade is the model. Not that it exactly was, but it was as close as we've ever come. That's going to bring in a whole new set of problems about picking winners and losers. For instance, what industries do we protect? What industries do we give giant text incentives to onshore them, because in the long term it's going to be great for the American people. You know what industries don't get that treatment. And I'm reminded of the utterly unholy lit of gigantic handouts that the Biden administration did in their final hours in office. I mean, there's just graft, corruption of the highest level. But the beautiful thing about the free market is that the money just chases the best deal and the best goods and you know, the most productive relationships. If we indeed start to engage in more and more protectionism, you're going to see more and more corruption of that sort. It's just it's trading one set of problems for another. But I just the idea that we could continue on the current course with China being our manufacturer of virtually everything. That just won't work, obbs Obs.
Speaker 2: We have a new Prime Minister of Canada.
Speaker 4: His name is Mark Karney, and he's going to be the one that tries to keep Trump from making Canada the fifty first state. I guess I'm sure that name will become familiar to most of us at some point. I had a bunch of other stuff on the way you stay here, all right? So I look up at CBS Early Show today and they do a long hands it actually timed at five and a half minute segment Dylan Mulvaney. Do you remember him? That's the bud Light spokesman. Because Dylan mulvaney has a new book out about her transgender.
Speaker 2: Journey.
Speaker 4: And uh, CBS gave this person this sort of time like you usually give Bruce Springsteen.
Speaker 2: If he's got a memoir out or something.
Speaker 4: I mean, like five minutes on the that's a that's a big chunk of time.
Speaker 5: Yet more proof that the media subculture is a weird little representative.
Speaker 2: Yes, very fewer, And I thought, who do you think your audience is?
Speaker 4: First of all your audience is old, which tends not to be super into, you know, young transgender people. Anyway, let's hear a little bit of the interview with mulvaney.
Speaker 2: I have been to lose.
Speaker 1: As she blew up online, the trans influencer became a regular on red carpets. Performers she idolized as a child, like Kristin Chenowith, became allies. You told your mom at just four years old. God made a mistake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew I was a girl.
Speaker 8: That was one of the purest thoughts and intentions I've ever had throughout my entire life, was to be brought into this world and to so clearly know who I was, and then to be told otherwise.
Speaker 2: It's very conflicting. I've raised a couple of kids through that age. Just four year olds say lots of crazy stuff.
Speaker 5: Interestingly, and we don't have much time for this, but the old gender dysphoria world was almost entirely adult then who'd felt they were women their entire lives and that was it. The idea of adolescent girls deciding I'm a dude is like out of nowhere and all of.
Speaker 4: A sudden, a huge social contagion I want to hear a little about the bud Light thing.
Speaker 8: It took a lot to not feel guilty about that experience because I felt like it was my fault and in that me taking this one brand deal was affecting trans people globally. I think extremists and transphobic media needed a poster child, but I would have never taken any deal that I thought could negatively impact me or the community.
Speaker 2: Not right, I just I can't believe the CBS gave.
Speaker 4: First of all, I can't believe somebody gave a book deal to Dylan mullivayny for paper Doll. Who's going to read that? And then CBS giving five and a half minutes to it. But I'm kind of interested in what the answer is on this question, and.
Speaker 1: What do you say to those those who do question gender affirming care, believing that it could be irreversible and lead to problems later in life, even cause regrets.
Speaker 8: I don't have the lived experience of a trans child that was able to seek out that care, But I ultimately do believe that parents know their child better than a government does. We should let those families figure out what is best for them.
Speaker 2: Wow, at least goes that far.
Speaker 4: School shouldn't be doing this the parents figure out, you know, but I appreciate that it should be against the law to get any sort of medical treatment for someone under age, regardless of what the parents think.
Speaker 2: That is really interesting.
Speaker 4: That CBS feels like one they need to feature Dylan mulvaney for having him five and a half minutes, and then need to present that question in kind of a there are those out there that think that transitioning a child could have negative repercussions.
Speaker 2: What do you think of that? I mean, who do you think your audience is? That is how bubbled and strange they are? Right?
Speaker 5: Have you looked at the polling on this stuff? Wow, the blindness is amazingly. There's a great new piece out from this finished doctor. This gal's a psychiatrist, child psychiatrist and was one of the leading lights in trying to deal with adolescent gender dysphoria back in the day, and she is completely against it. She and like all of Europe, used the Dutch model, which I could bore you to death with how that developed and how it went sideways and how it's completely disavowed now in Europe because they've worked through all this stuff, and they are astounded and amazed that so many medical professionals in the United States are ignoring them. They can't shout out loud enough. This doesn't work. It's a bad idea, and the captured Far Left Ama, for instance, continues to ignore them.
Speaker 2: That's pretty damned interesting. Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: Scientists hoping to revive the extinct wooly manmoth have taken a first step by genetically engineering a long haired wooly mouse. Now it's on to step two, getting it drunk enough to have sex with an elephant.
Speaker 4: Wow, we have a little piece of breaking news to hit you with. Marco Rubio, Secretary of State, said eighty three percent of the US AID programs funded by his agency are being.
Speaker 2: Canceled or in his agency are being candled.
Speaker 4: So you know, there was a lot of talk on whenever it was Elon, can't come do this, and Marco's mad that you're blah blah blah money. Marco announced today that eighty three percent of the programs being funded are being canceled, So there you go. New York Times was going big with the various things that were being canceled or defunded. That everybody's in favor of and are wonderful, which is obviously going to be what they tend to did share. Some of them included, you know, cutting edge experiments on healthcare for veterans and that sort of thing, and I certainly hope that sort of thing is reinstated as quickly as possible. But it's just it's very, very difficult to trust the message. I'm not worried about it. We throw around so much money to so many things. Let's let's go way too far the other direction, just for once, let's just.
Speaker 2: For a little while. Yeah, Yeah, it's got to happen.
Speaker 4: I am going to read the rest of this article I started during the commercial break.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you saw this.
Speaker 4: There's a piece in the Wall Street Journal about Gloria already the great champion of.
Speaker 2: Women and how mean she is to women behind the scene. I've got it right in front of you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, the champion of the me too move and fighting for women and sexual this and that and the other.
Speaker 2: Oh no, those women were they were just grist for her mill.
Speaker 4: Well we've been saying that forever, but having it proven or validated is making me feel good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they.
Speaker 5: All had to sign non disclosure agreements, which she condemns in public all the time, but non disclosure against her in her law firm, so they could treat them anyway they wanted and abuse them and use them and the rest of it, and the women could never speak out or they'd get sued by that same law firm.
Speaker 4: They got audio tapes too, of phone calls and that sort of stuff, including one where this twenty four year old and I don't know, you know, in what way something horrible happened to her issues raped by somebody or something. Gloria Allred seas an opportunity to sue a big corporation or.
Speaker 2: Something like that.
Speaker 4: And you know you've seen this, if you've listened to our show, you know we talk about it a lot. Gloria Alredchell hug these people on Cameron put in front of a microphone and have tears in her eyes. Anyway, behind the scenes, this girl was crying and Gloria Red seck cry and grow up.
Speaker 2: She said to her, how old are you? Twenty four? Grow up? So you're rate get over it? Yeah, wow, wow, wow wow. Oh crazy.
Speaker 5: So, speaking of sexual activity, consensual and otherwise, a couple of stories you might enjoy here, boy, people are people are digging this, and I don't approve of it. I don't think schadenfreud is a healthy, uh.
Speaker 2: You know, emotion at all.
Speaker 5: But Hunter Biden has fallen on tough financial times.
Speaker 2: Oh you hate to hear that.
Speaker 5: I mean his legal woes and his dad's departure from the White House. I don't understand how that's related, since all of Hunter's earnings were completely legitimate. But uh, the former first son and following you with federal court this week, said he's struggling to sell his artwork and his book sales have plummeted as well. He lost his rental home in the California wildfires, can't find a place to live. He's told the judge he's in such financial straits that he has to drop us a law drop a lawsuit he'd filed against a former Trump aid, and hinted some other civil lawsuits he's filed may also have to come to an end.
Speaker 4: I can't believe that he actually had his lawyer state in the paperwork, my art isn't selling since my dad left the White House. Wow, Oh that's how would that haven't enough? I mean because arts art I.
Speaker 2: Do totally unrelated, totally unrelated, and Van Goh isn't worth more or less based on what his dad, the pastor was doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah well for again reasons that are completely unrelated. During his mummified father's term in the White House, he sold twenty seven pieces of art for an average of nearly fifty five thousand dollars a piece.
Speaker 4: You know, you're right, Joe Biden. This close to the same condition Gene Hackman was found in.
Speaker 5: But the December of twenty three he sold just one for thirty six thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow. What was that person thinking?
Speaker 5: And his sales of his memoir Beautiful Things dropped from five hundred books a month to fewer than two.
Speaker 2: Who's not I can't even imagine.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, Plus, he was really expecting to obtain paid speaking engagements and paid appearances, but that has not happened.
Speaker 2: He thought he is going to go around and speak to people. Wow, or so claims.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you know, if Kamala had won, though, I could see where they could have perhaps made it kind of a you know, him standing up to Maga and overcoming his addiction and turning it into some sort of ted talk sort of thing goes around and gets paid to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: His art though, was so obviously it was just a different way of buying access. Yeah, then what the Ukrainian oil company did? I mean is this is the same thing. It's just a slight different Okay, I'll buy you the expensive painting and you're gonna get me on a phone call with your dad, all right, and.
Speaker 5: Or my hastily created social justice green energy empowerment group will receive fifty million dollars as you go out the door, which might have happened ran as the Thieving Mummy anyway, this'd be an interesting It's like it's like the Mummy meets the Godfather. We got a mummy who's a thief. He's like a gangster mummy. That was Joe Biden a gangster mummy.
Speaker 2: Well, and how did Joe? What is hunter? In his mid fifties?
Speaker 4: He's got a lot of life left to live if he's broke, and no obvious means of making more money.
Speaker 2: Right, right? How old is he?
Speaker 5: Usually they give an age for people in every news article about them, but for whatever reason, the Washington Times does not engage in that.
Speaker 2: Katie, what do you have for us. He he is fifty five years old.
Speaker 5: Okay, Yeah, it's a little young to be highly in debt with no way to make any money. And I'm sure not a dollar saved, all right, Right, and speaking of sexual activity again, the FBI is investigating a secret honeypot operation that targeted President Trump's twenty sixteen presidential campaign.
Speaker 2: According to a recent report.
Speaker 5: Apparently, Cash Bettell and Dan Bongino are looking for two female agents who took part in an off the book's investigation that former FBI Director James Coby launched in twenty fifteen. According to The Washington Times, the agents who were undercover and again this was off the books, were so called honeypot agents, a term that refers to an undercover operative, usually a woman who feigns sexual romantic interest to obtain information from a target.
Speaker 2: That would make me so mad I can find out. Ah, you just want to that you get some secret information on me. Ah crap, you're not hot for me. Dang it.
Speaker 5: I thought this was from a big comeback as a stud. So this comes after The Times reported in early or in October twenty four that the House Judiciary Committee was looking in to whistleblowers claim that the agency, the FBI, targeted Trump quote soon after he announced his presidential campaign in June twenty fifteen, and what was described as a phishing expedition to find something which is a little bit redundant. But in a protected disclosure, the whistle blower, an FBI agent, claimed that two undercover agents had infiltrated Trump's presidential campaign and ben instructed to act as honeypots while traveling with Trump. According to the outlet, and this whistleblower personally knew that Komi had ordered an FBI investigation against Trump and personally directed it. Wow and again, it did not appear to target a specific crime, but was more of what agents would describe as a fishing expedition to find something incriminating about Trump.
Speaker 2: I don't like the term honey pot. We'll come up with a different one, too, Sticky hot, babe.
Speaker 5: It's it's very much it's not a law enforcement it's an espionage, political espionage. I wonder if they'll find anything on this, and if you know, they'll identify the honeypot agents, and whether they'll pose provocatively and skimpy aware.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking the.
Speaker 5: Questions everybody's thinking, Oh my god, how sweet as the honey.
Speaker 4: So tawdry on both ends. Just there, you're pretending I'm giving up secrets because I think I might, you know, get some friction from you.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a that's a romantic to put so, so that's my point. It's just tawdry on both ends.
Speaker 5: Wow wow, yeah, no kidding, you're pretending to want me to like well, and let let's not forget all of this is completely inappropriate or of course that you're you're doing this at all, but you're gonna pretend to be hot for me to get some sort of incriminating information against the guy who's like unindicted, and you know there are no warrants or.
Speaker 2: Anything like that.
Speaker 5: And in the meantime, I'm gonna go ahead and spill the beans, hoping I'm I'm gonna get my uh blank blank or whatever. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Let's be better than that, America.
Speaker 5: Yes, let's be better than that, says Hunter Biden with a schlong out and a gun in his hand. Let's do better in that America. And by my out on one of my paintings, would you is he gonna be able to stay on the right side of sobriety. Now that he's broke, and and and and and it starts to become more more obvious to him that the days of driving around in a one hundred and eighty thousand dollars Porsche and having hot chicks at my side are over and are never coming back.
Speaker 2: Has he been disbarred after his convictions?
Speaker 5: Because I mean he could open up personal injury shop or something like that, you know, big billboards by the side of the highway.
Speaker 2: I give you my word as a Biden, We'll get the top settlement. Gotta do something that's pretty funny. Been rear ended. Does your neck hurt, well, it certainly should. Call hunter. We'll hunt for the best settlement the law allows. Exactly. We'll finish strong next time.
Speaker 9: Strong Vans with his three year old daughter approached on the sidewalks of Cincinnati on Saturday by protesters supportive of Ukraine Dance, posting that the protesters followed us around in shouted as my daughter grew increasingly anxious and scared, though noting it was a mostly respectful conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was on NBC News. Even I appreciate that. I don't like that new thing that we do in America on either side. So let's stop doing that. God, especially when they got the kid with them.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh yeah, be rating somebody loudly angry and public will or with their children. You're you're a monster speaking of me, and like he's going to say, you know, you know, your loud, unhinged yelling is really convinced me that I've been wrong all along.
Speaker 2: Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 4: Well, it's an attempt to scare you into doing it, that you'll be physically scared to go a certain direction, which is not a good way to run a country. My speaking of kids, I was with my son had his birthday on Friday. I talked a lot about that, and we went and did something maybe I'll talk about tomorrow, but we Saturday did his birthday meal and I was kind of making plans and then I decided, well I had it.
Speaker 2: I want to ask him what he wants to eat.
Speaker 4: So if you could eat anywhere, you know, when close enough we can get to where would you like to eat for your birthday? He said, can I choose whatever I want? And I said, yeah, I think so if it's a legitimate restaurant. Kentucky Fried Chicken m I said, really, I said, I mean, you know, I know you like Kentucky, but of all the places we could eat, that's what you said.
Speaker 2: That's what I want more than anything. So sounds like you're trying to put a greasy thumb on the scales here. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: I can't even I can't even wolf that down anymore. You just can't because you know what's coming. Wow.
Speaker 2: I didn't need that. Nobody needed that. Why did you say? Who's listening that wants to hear you say that?
Speaker 5: Honesty is my hallmark and accuracy. But yeah, so we went to Kentucky Fried Chicken for his birthday meal. Yeah, I gotta admit I would be somewhat disappointed. I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought we were gonna go eat a you know, a decent meal somewhere. That's kind of excited about it.
Speaker 5: But I was talking in meatballs at home. That was my choice, as you recalled just a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I can't cook really, so that's that's what limits that I don't.
Speaker 4: That's it's an unfortunate and I hate the fact that that's true, that I don't have some meal that I craft for them.
Speaker 2: That is one of their favorite meals. But I don't, and I don't suppose at this point I'm going to change that was I gonna say?
Speaker 5: I soid, Oh, well you can, I mean doing pasta is not. Surely you can cook pasta, right, yeah, but not in a way that's going to make it your favorite meal. Probably a good sauce out of a jargon, meatballs out of the whatever, a meat case, good meatballs out of the meat case.
Speaker 2: Wherever you get meat falls.
Speaker 4: We had some good pizza the other night, and I was talking to my kids about pizza and how pizza has stayed roughly the same price since I was his age. And that's why it's so crappy now, is that they must have just decided that they couldn't go up with inflation over the years, so they kept using And there's a bunch of chains that have done this. I mean, this is documented using crappier and crappier ingredients over the years to try to keep the prices sort of the same. And you know a lot of pizza that I used to love is now not edible. I mean various houses of pizza, if you know what I would I'm saying, Yeah, huts of pizza. I like my pizza to come in hunts. I used to love their pizza.
Speaker 2: And I'm assuming huts of pizza.
Speaker 4: Somehow they managed to have the same price now as they did in nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 2: Some had to give rare. Oh wait, what that sausage? I'm sure I approve of this fireworks. There's even a fireworks display at the end.
Speaker 4: Oh Ja, here's your host for final thoughts, Joe who getting.
Speaker 5: Let's get a finals out from everybody on the crew to wrap of the day, Michael Angelow, do you have a final thought for us?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You know, this morning the elevators were broken and I got really winded.
Speaker 2: If I had to go up another floor or two, I would have just got on my cellphone and called in sick. I think yeah from the stairway. Yeah, and slumped on down the stairs. He came up.
Speaker 5: Katie Greener seemed to use woman is giggling. Do you have a title thought, Katie?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 8: I had every intention of following my diet this weekend, but one of you guys last week mentioned a barbecue chicken pizza, so I went for it this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, so good? Ooh little onion on there barbecue so jack.
Speaker 4: Final thought for us, Yeah, funny you should mention diet Michael. I need to use the stairs every single day. I should walk to work actually carrying a heavy weight. The scale was not kind to me this morning. The scale really showed me some tough love this morning. Technically, you are walking door carrying a heavyweight. It's your ass.
Speaker 5: My final thought, and I can't be the only one between the time change and allergies. I can't keep my eyes open. I just want to curl up and take a nap. I am off man. Allergies are bad right now, and it's just your eyes feel like they feel when you're super tired. So the combination of the thing. So oh, I just want to take a nap.
Speaker 4: Armstrong and Getty wrapick up. Another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 2: So many people to thanks, so little time.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 5: Armstrong and Giddy dot com got some hotlinks for you there ooh, some good thought provoking reads. You can drop us a notemail back at Armstrong and Giddy dot com. I just see something we already be talking about.
Speaker 2: Pick ups, Mangy Swagg while you're at the site.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 2: Too much news every day somebody needs to do something about that.
Speaker 4: But whatever happens in the next twenty hours, we'll have that for you on the next Armstrong and Getdy show.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and get I think it takes two to Tango Heaven. I think your Star spangledball show dead.
Speaker 5: Dead.
Speaker 2: Let's go with it.
Speaker 5: And according to JD power drivers are underwhelmed by gesture controls, where one can say, increase the volume by rotating an imaginary knob in the air.
Speaker 2: You're an imaginary knob. Wow. Armstrong and Getty