Speaker 1: One eight hundred Do you uy Away? Now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do you y Away?
Speaker 2: You know the people at customer service who verify your information on the phone to make sure it's really you. Yeah, well this is not going to be a shocker. But they already know everything. It's written down for them right there on the screen.
Speaker 1: Isn't that why they're verifying it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? They might even know stuff about you that you don't even know.
Speaker 2: Oh, wouldn't that be weird, especially if it's embarrassing information about your family.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I sure hope that doesn't happen in your phone? Tap right now?
Speaker 3: Twenty Hello?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 3: Is this David Wis?
Speaker 4: Yes? This is how can I help you?
Speaker 2: Hi? My name is Scott Scott Shagg from Medical. I'm calling it regards to the email that you send. Oh yeah, it's some sort of issue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, my I got the building.
Speaker 2: Well, hold on a second before we can proceed. I do need to verify your identity for security purposes. So yeah, okay, tell me how many fingers am I holding up?
Speaker 4: How would how would I possibly know that?
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding, Okay, who were obviously a little bit tougher than that.
Speaker 3: It was two by the way to the peace sign.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, anyway, Yeah, so I do need to verify what is your date of birth?
Speaker 4: It's June third, nineteen.
Speaker 2: Knew it, knew what I knew that I already knew the answer for your date of birth.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you were just confirming my information, right right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, It's just funny that I know these things about you. Well, I mean, you're like, I know what you're gonna say before you even say them.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, you're my doctor's office. I've filled out all the information when I submitted everything for my insurance.
Speaker 3: I bet you wish you could do that, but it's me. It's my job.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm I'm happy for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, good job on that one. Next question, please verify your home address for me.
Speaker 4: Okay it's one nine Yeah, sorry, go ahead, So okay, it's one nine eight home.
Speaker 3: I knew that one, did you hear me? We said it at the same time.
Speaker 4: I don't get what you're doing right now, Like, what.
Speaker 3: Are you doing verifying your information?
Speaker 4: Right? But to verify it you wouldn't have to say it at the same time as me.
Speaker 3: You just I just like doing things differently. You know. I have a certain energy about my job, and I.
Speaker 4: Mean, this isn't supposed to be a fun time. This is just a business call. Picture that my insurance information.
Speaker 2: Oh, mister serious man, old, this is a business call.
Speaker 3: Oh, my medical is so serious.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my medical information is Can I talk to your supervisor?
Speaker 2: You're so close though, to being verified. One more question. If you get it right, then you're in.
Speaker 4: Look, this is supposed to be a simple fix. So if you could just ask you a question and we can get through this, I would very much appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Let's start.
Speaker 2: I'm going to put on some music here just for dramatic effect. Now, please verify it. How many times was your mother Michelle married?
Speaker 4: What is going on? Why are you playing music?
Speaker 2: This is my job and I do it well, so please just answer the question how many times was your mom married?
Speaker 4: This is ridiculous. I don't understand why you would need that the answer medical records, but the answer, if you really need it is once. My mother has been married one.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: She was actually married in nineteen seventy nine to a man named Sam Lebau before your father.
Speaker 3: What that's twice?
Speaker 1: My mother has only been married once.
Speaker 4: And this has nothing to do with me getting into my medical record.
Speaker 2: You know what, I do want to give you a break though. I know I've been a little bit extra with you. You do seem kind of angry. I'm just gonna go ahead and verify you.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be verified by you. You're okay, Look, you're crazy.
Speaker 2: I just I feel bad. I know I put you through a lot there. I feel like I can trust you. Just go ahead and tell me. What's your question? How can I help you?
Speaker 4: I just want to get my insurance information added onto my bill. Oh you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. I can't actually help you with that. I'll have to transfer you to another department.
Speaker 4: Well you kidding me. I went through all of that and you're not even the birth I can help me.
Speaker 2: I don't deal with billing. We'll have to pass you on to somebody else, and theyn't have to verify you. I just mainly deal with prank phone calls. What yeah, I I mean this call that was set up by your sister, Jordan, Are you.
Speaker 3: Joking? I am joking because my name is Jeffman.
Speaker 4: I am going to.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Your sister told us that you came to her complaining about some issue with your medical bill recently.
Speaker 3: She thought we could use it to mess with you.
Speaker 4: That whole information about my mom being married twice, Like I was like, is this real?
Speaker 3: Yeah? She actually was. Sam Lebaux was his name? Excellent lover. What I'm joking? Your sister really likes to screw with you?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The week up every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties, frooking Jeffrey in the morning