Speaker 1: Yunk the other day right here the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Bitch.
Speaker 1: You you can call me the donkey of the day, but like i'd mean no arm. Probably just on the front page of my New York Post and love so Taylor Swift, Oh my god. Anyway, Donkey today from Monday, February tenth goes to the folks who work at the City County Building in Indianapolis. Now, there is a man named Terry Sutherland, okay, who decided to perform a social experiment in Indianapolis. In the social experiment was to highlight the need for common sense gun laws in America. Drop on the clues bombs for Terry Sutherland. I love a great social experiment, Okay. I love love, love, love, love a great social experiment, and I am too a all day. But I also understand the need for common sense gun laws. So Terry wanted to prove a point. And the point is that anyone can get a firearm in America. And when you hear more of the story, you will see that his point was proven. Let's go to ABC ten for the report. Police.
Speaker 2: We're looking into a story getting some buzz. It claims a blind man was issued a concealed carry gun permit in Indiana, and it's true. Terry Sutherland was using his white cane when he came to the City County building in Indianapolis to get fingerprinted for the permit. He says he also spoke with several people who knew he was blind, but despite that, he was still issue to conceal carry permit without an issue. Sutherland has no intention of using a gun. He says he went through the process to highlight the need for common sense gun laws. He says he sent letters to state lawmakers and he is not yet heard back.
Speaker 1: Round of applause with that mannal pluge Terry Southernly. Now, I know that a lot of people have a lot of negative stereotypes in regards to blind people. I say often that a lot of blind people can actually see better than those of us who have eyes. Okay, I'm mean, And we are at the point in our lives that we don't even believe if Stevie Wonder is really blind. Okay, but let me be the first to tell you he is. And there's also a reason that Dared Devil doesn't use guns. Y'all know who Dad Devil is, right, Matt Murdoch okay, blind superhero new series Dead Devil Born again starting on Disney Plus March fourth. This man once said in the comic books he doesn't use guns because of the carnage that he could unleash on people. Yes, Dad Devil, because you're blind. Okay. I believe blind people can do a lot of things in this country, but owning a gun and driving a car probably not good ideas. Do we know blind people that drive cars? Do they have they ever thought about how they get anywhere? You think they ride the dog? Huh it Jesus Christ listen, Terry has the right to barricane, but not arms. Okay. And if he does have a CN eye dog, that's see an eye dog better be trained like John Wicks, because if you're shooting at everything, the dog barks at my god? Oh okay, my god? All right? Blind people carrying guns is like blind people driving an uber. Would you get into an uber with a blind person?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, now, Terry said he spoke to several people you heard the news report who knew he was blind. He came in with a white cane, but despite that, he was still issued a concealed carry permit without an issue listen, man, the reason you will never get common sense gun laws in America is simple because nobody has common sense in America anymore. Okay, and this story proves it. Some donkey of the days just sell themselves. Please give the City County Building in Indianapolis the biggest he hull. He said he wrote them a letter, and damn no, that's what he said. He said he wrote them a letter and he hasn't heard back. What if they sent the letter, he just don't know. They probably responded. That's all the whole thing. Y'all need to call because he said you didn't hear back. I'm like, he said, you was blind, not death. You might have got the letter back. Brothers, Okay, what is this is that? Bro? What is it? Mac? What does it say? What you say? He said, it's not a guy? Right? Cut it out. I was gonna ask, but I don't want to be found like how he knows how to stay online and how to be straight because he's writing. Stop, close your eyes and try to write a sentence.
Speaker 2: I bet you can't do it straight.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you can't do it straight that I can close. They have heightened senses, guys. Alright, I'm lying. I'm not. I don't want to know. Look what I wrote because then I thought I thought they used brail the right letters, seeing it sounds so stupid. No, I thought they do use bro. That's why I asked us a brow bro to read know the right letters. We probably sound sound so stupid. I'm sorry all the blind listeners, I apologies. Did you ask me? Could they drive earlier? Did I hit?
Speaker 2: He did?
Speaker 1: Ask what we said? No, I don't know why you hit today. It's okay to be stupid. On the side, I'll be dumb, somebody be deaf, ande y'all be blind, and then we'll figure it out.
Speaker 2: Figure it out.
Speaker 1: Oh Jesus Christ, all right, well, thank you for that. Donkey the other day. Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull. Lamb is soft, don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns. Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club