Speaker 1: So my mom was at my house helping watch the baby the other day and she was doing some ship with my sink, and she said the garbage disposals. She goes, oh, smells like grandpa or Jack's grandpa's mouth. And I was like what. I was like, what the fuck are you talking about? And she said that you said something about not clearing out your garbage disposal.
Speaker 2: Ye like rotting vegetables, which smells like old people's mouths.
Speaker 1: I can't believe she pulls.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: She has the she fucking listens man, because she does. She she's in her zone.
Speaker 2: But do you know that smell, like have you ever like had or you have vegetables in your fridge and you like pick pick it up and there's like rotting underneath it, and you know there's that smell that like it smells like rotting yeah vegetable, Yeah yeah, yeah, vegital And have you ever smelled that come out of an old person's mouth?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Shit, Okay, kind through the TV during the debate, Yeah there is he's back.
Speaker 2: Baby, Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three, forty seven.
Speaker 1: Episode five of production of iHeart Radio.
Speaker 2: This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America share consciousness. It is Friday, July nineteenth, twenty twenty four, which, of course my esteemed co host Miles Gray. Of course, that means that it is national Oh you don't know, Oh you don't know. It's actually guns is hand me down.
Speaker 1: It's International Retainer Day, National Dackery Day, and National Words with Friends Day. I used to play that with my grandma when she moved out the city, and that words with Friends.
Speaker 2: So are we are we honoring that as like a historical thing at this point?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, that's clearly they paid to have this be their national day. Because when wars, that's still amazing words. It's just called words, I think now it's all my It's like one of those apps that I just don't delete. Ever, that's just been on my phone for ages. It's cleaner, just w were war.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's just words now, I think so.
Speaker 1: But anyway, it's it's scrabble. It's scrabble, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Now New York Times games app ate, it's lunch. Yeah, so many people just play that ship I know, man, I know that's fun. Though.
Speaker 1: My eight year old plays it with me. So and he sucks at it. Dude. That's how my grandma played me in these games. Yeah, she would be like, oh, bro, you do a three words constantly. She's like, you need to up your game and then put down like like you know, like mona syllabic. It's like a fucking word. Yeah, I got. I was baptized in plays. All right, Well, my name is Jack O'Brien aka JD.
Speaker 2: Vanson and the all right, everybody here is mostly white. It's an maver Brick and third Reich JD. Vanson and the Ald Right. That one courtesy of the Blake Rogers on the discord. It's a nice clean king Harvest dancing in the moonlight, AKA expressing the song in all of our hearts about how excited we are to have this new gentleman on the stage.
Speaker 1: M hm, cool cool speech, cool.
Speaker 2: Guy, Yeah, man, just have no notes to Hillbilly. I in no way despise all of you, and wrote an entire book about it, and then spent my first two years as a public figure shitting all over you and talking about how like why you like Trump and why he's a hitler. Anyways, I'm just like you, just like you. I to put my shoes with seven inch lifts in them on one at a time. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Grass.
Speaker 1: It's Miles Gray aka baby Doll. I'm the man from the West v A. When it comes to it, down my way and listen to what I gotta say, Jimba Land, Don't you know I love the man If elections don't go to plan on his judge, his shitting shit in the pants, unhinched chudge shitting shit in their pants. That's what it was supposed to be, but I couldn't get the marbles out in my mouth. Shout out to Christy. I'm discord for that timbaland Aliyah inspired. Are you that somebody aka talking about baby Dog? Jim Justice's favorite bulldog who he likes to show the butt of all the time. So it was written from the perspective of the bulldog that song. Christyabagucci, Man, you know he's on his nose ship where it's like, yo, that's the of the guns. The gun rap, it's the fucking gun I miss having, Like, really, gun is his girlfriend? Bro?
Speaker 2: So many times rattles like wait, the gun is a character is his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I just love when my like listening and like listening comprehension and critical analysis skills are just so low that like I could hear a song like that when I was younger and then have that mongol Yo.
Speaker 2: He spits the whole ship backwards, Yeah doesn't. Isn't there a part where he's like the nut busts back into his.
Speaker 1: Dick or yeah, yeah, like nutt back into my or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like that, nos, nos, right, But even then I was like a kid being like, huh, like not putting together the reverse chronology.
Speaker 1: That's weird that something's going on.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Miles, we are thrilled to be joined in our third seat once again by one of my favorite stand up comedians, a hilarious comic, writer, actor, producer, creator of the post Rattle compliment, contest, Never Seen It podcast and live show where famous comedians rewrite classic movies they've never seen You can enshuld. You must go stream his special Happiness or buy it. He will be performing his show Hard to Say at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival August first through twenty fifth. Welcome back to this show. The hilarious Kyleweer, we did it.
Speaker 4: We did it. Happy National, that's definitely copyright infringement. Dayify Words with Friends Day, Happy Doctor Thunder Day, Happy pal World Day. I'm just a big fan of things that are blatant copyright. And wait, what was doctor Thunder? Oh it's just a Shasta's Doctor Pepper. Yeah. They're like, no, no, it's two people can have degrees.
Speaker 1: Oh that's Thunder.
Speaker 2: But you think there's only one doctor. Doctor Thunder does not match the taste of of the beveret.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the isn't the the Great valued Mountain Duke? Like Mountain Lightning or something? There mountains and it was also has mountain Like They're like, yeah, bro, we got to keep the first war. If it's a two word name, you gotta keep the first name.
Speaker 2: People they'll freak out Hill Lightning. Yeah, that's actually like putting lightning in there is actually an improvement. But Doctor Thunder moves us way off base from what I think.
Speaker 1: Doctor Thunder is the Surgeon's General Florida, right.
Speaker 2: He was appointed by a whole covin living thunder Bay. Is that a real place, Florida thunder Bed Bay? Oh, ship miles, you've Uh, you've been indoctrinated into the world of paw patrol.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, that's that is that from paw patrol too. I think that takes place. It is a place in Canada. That is what I'm realizing that the.
Speaker 4: Paw patrol of countries. Yeah, just because their cops are generally favorably looked.
Speaker 1: Upon, right, and cute dogs. They're all cute dogs. I thought it was thunder Bay. Maybe maybe I got it wrong, don't worry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean to derail us into this.
Speaker 2: No, this is what we're talking about now. Unfortunately, Kyle, you're going to Edinburgh.
Speaker 1: I'm going. I'm gonna pronounce an Edinburgh to all of their faces. Aberg.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we would know. I'm from the country. That's what I'm gonna call America while i'm there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they love that from the country, the United States of America.
Speaker 1: Like an Ohio State football player. The have an iron brew. You know, got to have an iron Brew. Oh, I'm excited to go. I've never been over there. Someone.
Speaker 4: I was doing an interview when someone asked me what the most Scottish thing I'd ever done was. I don't know what you all would answer that I said, I've never seen Brave Heart, but I pretend to.
Speaker 1: Have, right.
Speaker 2: I got choked up in the early scene in Braveheart where the little boy like gives the little girl a flower.
Speaker 1: That choked me up. So that's probably the most Scottish thing that I have.
Speaker 4: I definitely haven't seen it. I feel like I don't know how they. I feel like they don't like it but also want its association.
Speaker 2: Yeah if that man both way Scotland. Yeah, man, Braveheart. I haven't seen Braveheart in a while. That is one of those movies that when I was a kid and saw it, I thought it was the greatest film that I'd ever seen. And then there was a point in my twenties where I saw it again and I I couldn't couldn't believe how bad it was.
Speaker 1: So that maybe you.
Speaker 4: Don't revisit stuff, otherwise it won't be what it was, you know what I mean. I'm not the you know, Star Wars exists exactly for this reason.
Speaker 1: One I one time, one Halloween, I did a mash up costume where I was Pharrell Williams Wallace. Did you really Yeah? This is when he wore that big Vivian Westwood big ass hat that he would wear that big brimmed hat that I was wearing like ten years ago. So I wore that with like blue flou and a kilt.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh I love that.
Speaker 2: Going to be off those legs man, Yeah, I mean, look, bro, you're just trying to show off the gams.
Speaker 1: You know. That's anything I gotta do, baby, you know, to do to get you in a skirt?
Speaker 2: What you say as I finger, Those are the best Halloween costumes when you just do you have to explain what it. I was he gb Phoebe Bridgers last year because she always wears that skeleton suit, you know. Yeah, so I was just a zombie version of Phoebe Bridgers.
Speaker 1: Oh shit. Yeah. Then I think those are the ones that like only get like kind of comedians or people like really excited, Like, dude, it's the best pun. I don't know if it's good, but in my mind, yeah, I love that. This is what I am.
Speaker 4: It just feel bad because you can hear you can tell people are hearing you tell everyone else that. So there's people at the party hearing me say he BGB seventy times, yeah right right? Which person?
Speaker 1: One at a time? Oh, yeah, Hey, it's heb GB Phoebe right, Yeah, yeah, Phoebe Bridge. Yeah, I mean I'll take that too.
Speaker 2: Right, all right, Kyle, we're gonna get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of the things we're talking about. Biden got TDZ, he got zeitgeisted bro. We talked about how it was time for could be so inaccurate by the time comes out. Anyways, it's it seems like the pressure is mounting for the reports to get treatment for his COVID nineteen diagnosed.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like there's a lot of people lining up to be like Amene here, I'm not I'm not OPTI I'm still not optimistic because the latest that anyone said as of this recording is like we're just gonna let him like make the decision for himself, Like he's gonna be isolating and thinking, and I can tell you when he when he thinks by himself, he generally has the same thought, which is that he's the greatest president that ever existed and like nobody else can win. So I'm not super optimistic, but it does We called for a revisiting of this issue, and it seems to be getting revisited with with a vengeance. They heard talk about Janstance Vance doing his working class ally thing on the larpin larpin, doing a little larpin, and it feels like I'm seeing a lot of people take him seriously as like an economic populist.
Speaker 1: So I just want to talk about that.
Speaker 2: Are they white, Miles, You're not gonna believe this?
Speaker 1: They are? Ah, he wouldn't lie. Yeah, I'm gonna give him a shot. I'm gonna give this guy a shot. But it's I think it's like record.
Speaker 2: So abnormal for Republican to even like write it's shocking gesture in.
Speaker 1: The direction of the working class that like over the past twenty years that they're just like who they're like melting. Yeah, but using that verbiage too, of like saying like the work workers union and non union alike, like yes, oh wow, okay, popular sell.
Speaker 2: Union and non union of like mainly non union alike. You preferred non union because I get a lot of my money from CEOs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But if he floats the other words, he gets to like justify the racist union people's votes for Trump.
Speaker 1: Right, right, exactly. Yeah, he's like, well I hate, I have my heart said full of hate.
Speaker 4: But this guy least.
Speaker 1: Made it okay. He opened the door for me to not have to be quiet. Yeah. Yeah, so hopefully that's not successful. We'll talk about that, well all we'll also talk about Matt Matt Gates. Is that how we're pronouncing that? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Matt Matt mart just launched his new face at the r n C and it is a is a statement.
Speaker 1: Ye big he went, He went big. It was it was like from day to like.
Speaker 2: I saw him in a clip heckling Kevin McCarthy and he looked like Matt Gates. And then he took the stage and he looked like remember when the Joker in the Tim Burton Batman, like would steal people's soul and then they would like come out with like face paint, you know, like they they're underneath they were like white, and then they would put like makeup of normal there, like normal skin c over top of it.
Speaker 1: Like that you're saying, if someone hit him with the wet rag, the clown would would show up underneath. Yes, he would have the Joker ship going on underneath. If you wet ragged his face. This is what I'm saying. I'd always I always bring up this movie reference. But he he does kind of look like sort of when Dorian, the bad guy from the Mask puts the mask on, but you're part way there. I don't know why. It's like it accentuates his eyebrowsers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he looks like he's seeing his face for the first time all the time.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, Monica, let me see how he did turn the chair around again. Another joker reference.
Speaker 2: A lot of comparisons to like the evolution of a face of the Real Housewife, like oh yeah, yeah. But before we get to any of that, ship h Kyle, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history that is revealing about who you are?
Speaker 4: So we bringfuly talked about Scotland and I'm going to Scotland. I'm so I've been doing some talks with people there and I'm so overwhelmed by it. I click on my Google to show the drop down and the last thing I had typed in was what time is it in Scotland in August. That's a great question, and I'm so tired all the time. I think I wanted to know what the weather was like in Scotland, and I'm always googling what time is it there now? So I can send like what's that messages to whatever? But yeah, like what time is it going to be in Scotland in August? And then even like reading the sentence like that's all the parts of a sentence.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it tracks for me, I think, And it's six they just came back with sick.
Speaker 4: They just got back. It'll be six there in August probably that I'm just so feels like.
Speaker 2: A conversation, like one half of a conversation that you would see an AI having with itself, right.
Speaker 4: Like one of one of the weird apps that's not even the official She'll chat GPT, but you'll be like talk to bot.
Speaker 1: Right right right.
Speaker 2: I feel like you could ask Google's AI assistant that and they would come back with a very confident answer.
Speaker 4: Oh that's way too long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, in August it will be six am. And yeah, I thought you were also doing because for jet lag preparation that helps too, like a few days before I.
Speaker 4: Just I don't even know how any of that's gonna work. I've only been in Europe one time.
Speaker 1: It's easier to go ahead. It's like it's much easier to adapt to going there, think coming back. I think, yeah, or at least in my experience, it's easier to transition to that time.
Speaker 4: I'm going directly to Missouri from Scotland for my family reunion. I was like, what can I get a flight from Edinburgh to Kansas City? And the flight site was basically just like why no one has asked for this before? No One is like, you know, you're gonna have to go to Detroit twice? Like it was such an hot as the website, you like, was just buffering, and then I could hear my computer go, so.
Speaker 2: You're gonna connect through Detroit, then go to Buffalo and then back to Detroit.
Speaker 1: For some reason, the only things.
Speaker 4: Who've ever asked for this are like people who work for twenty three and meter. These are the only people who will have made this route.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is something you think as underrated?
Speaker 1: Underrated? Vastly underrated? Should be talked about?
Speaker 4: The most often are big, giant, stupid tiki drinks. Hmm, I love these giant tiaki drinks. I love tiki culture. I'm all in. Give me tiki bars, gimme hilarious tiki bars and tiki culture. Feel like if couples and struggling marriages worked on it instead of getting into swinging.
Speaker 1: Right, That's that's like the furthest It goes like, Hey.
Speaker 4: If you get swinging, you just go to cruises. If you work on it, you just hang at tiki bars and you really like goofy drinks with funny names.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, the the most problematic we get is the white gaze on coll Anesian culture. Yeah, that's that's how we get our rock.
Speaker 4: And that's the name of one of the Pina Colada drinks. Yeah, but it's a y z and I love the I'm all in. I just decided this is what I like now, and I don't. I want to go to tiki bars. I think they're funny. I think they're weird. They have old One of the coolest bars in the world is a tiki t in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I really love these things. I just want to go. Everyone's friendly and it's funny and it's dark inside and the drinks are hilarious.
Speaker 2: You were saying before we started recording, it was mainly like you started noticing your affection increase around Charlottesville, right, that's you.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: I did the torches. Unfortunately, that drove prices up and if you look up driving in Charlottesville it's not good either. So it's because it's just reopened, I think, right, because they were closed for a minute. I think tragically someone in their family passed away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: What I love about tik t is they seem to own their land and their business and their property and there right in the middle of Silver Lake, but they don't need to be open that much. They are just you know, this is such la insider baseball. But they're next to the Scientology production Center and they haven't sold their land to it yet, and I love that there are like an acre of land next door. They just closed for months. They're like, we're closed for August and September so our employees can chill because they don't know anyone anything. Only twenty people can go inside. I love them, And I'm all in on tiki drinks.
Speaker 1: What's It's so funny. I was at City Walk and I went to Bubba Gump Shrimp and they got like a tiki like an tiki drink, and they're like, you know, for like an extra buck, you can take the glass home with you, and I'm like, yes, wait, really, yeah, I have the dumbest right now. I haven't used it, but I have a Bubba Gump shrimp tiki glass. It's there's something I don't know what it is, Kyle, I'm here with you. There's this something so campy but comforting about this weird parallel universe, like where like this tiki shit. I don't know, it's just I love it.
Speaker 4: I want to say victory.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, just just wrote for one dollar three question marks and then we just saw a Victor shaped hole in the wall behind him. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing is you could also have taken it home for free.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They're trying to get you to pay a dollar to not steal it and to feel okay about theft, because I'm sure enough of them walked out the door. It was like the the the Moscow Mules Mug Great Theft of twenty fourteen that where every bar went under investing in them.
Speaker 1: Lie bro the Griffin. I'm sorry, I was taking your fucking copper mugs full before you were asking for IDs. I would know when they.
Speaker 4: Started asking they would hold your ID if you got a Moscow.
Speaker 1: For the copper mug. I'm like, no, figure, this is mine. Oh man, I have way too many of those. I'm not proud of them, but it is fourtiki glasses, Give me the t give me nice. What are tiki glasses? They're they're just like usually like ceramic with like painted you know.
Speaker 4: Sort of like a weird face or a mass looking thing, or like a parrot or something like that. It's like Marguerite Deville without the ticketmaster fees.
Speaker 1: Nice precisely.
Speaker 2: What's something you think is overrated?
Speaker 1: Award shows as a whole, Yeah, let's relax. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Every award show feels like it could be an email. And uh, just every time the Emmy nominations come out, everyone's like, why did all the shows we all liked to get nominated?
Speaker 1: Uh? And you like, I don't know, Probably probably because someone paid the money.
Speaker 4: I don't know what. The discourse around them is always the same. No one knows what a comedy is anymore. And I don't need to go on the diet tribe that the Internet has gone on about.
Speaker 1: That, right. Did you see someone did like a joke count of like jokes per episode of Like the Bear and like trying her.
Speaker 2: Episode, I think we're going to go across the entirety of the show because.
Speaker 1: In an episode and like juxtaposing that with like what is a quote unquote comedy, and I'm like, I yeah, dude, TV is so different.
Speaker 4: They feel weird, even like the SP's. I used to watch the SP's so norm could say horrible things at them, and now it seems like a self sort of masturbatory sports day. I'm a Chiefs fan. I won't even watch award shows that's that's a little celebration of the Chiefs every year. Now I just am like, I think something about the pandemic and kind of killed the idea of celebrity pedestal, and I think that we're all a little bit And there's a lot of people I really really love and are very deserving of these awards, and I think it's great and wonderful, but something about them just feels a little bit it I'm a little tired.
Speaker 1: It's like what was that what is it called the Island that Ewan McGregor movie, mm hmmm, where you know like all those people were like I'm going to the island, even though they were just all being like harvested. They're all clones with their like organs being harvested. But like it used to be, like I felt like our version of celebrity worship was like we all want to get to the island, Like that is so cool. And to your point, Kyle Covid absolutely fucked all that up because once people were like really had to sit with like what is my life materially like when I'm not working versus like someone hyper wealthy, And like those celebrities did that Imagine video. I think the Imagined video actually killed it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they were working during that, and everybody should shut the fuck up. You were trying to save America with their charisma.
Speaker 4: If your zoom background is blurry, I can still tell that's a pool. It doesn't matter if you blurt it out. I know you're in front of a like a fountain.
Speaker 1: I've been hitching for a while. Did we just do an entire like week of episodes.
Speaker 2: About the Imagine video on Daily's Like I just like really deep dive.
Speaker 1: Together. Yeah, well that's good. Gay dot like dot like yeah, yeah, it's an homage. M hm hmmm, but what a I don't know why I used a Michael Bay film to try and describe the heaven.
Speaker 2: You're basically describing Heavan and you're like.
Speaker 1: It's like the island.
Speaker 4: We all aspired to get on con Air we just didn't know, right, Or I think con Air Force one is what it is at this point.
Speaker 1: Well, just trying to get off the rock. You know that's true. But they keep making Jumanji movies. Yeah, oh JAMII fantastic. I was watching them on. I think we need not to go counter everything, but I think we need more award shows. I think we need an award show.
Speaker 4: For Sometimes award shows get nominated for Oscars, right, and that is like the craziest thing. I feel like that's what happens, like for dies or something like that. Yeah, Emmy's the Emmy for Best Awards Show. And when the Emmy's loses that, I'm like, Okay, we get it. You're trying to be nice.
Speaker 1: They should be winning that. Come on, come on, there's got to be something.
Speaker 4: Imagine you run the Emmys and you lose that Emmy, like while you're at work, you feel horrible.
Speaker 1: What about an award show for politicians? Though, like, you know, we don't know. I think I don't know.
Speaker 2: That that's I feel like the next like I could see somebody pitching that, like, well, I guess I'm working on this Kennedy show and they Jfkdjunior did the like sexy politics magazine George, and it is like such a misguided, misbegotten idea that people like took seriously. They're like, yeah, no, that makes sense, like Harrison Ford and a George Washington wig like that that's hot composed to the people I know.
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, I think I'd be more invested in like going microscopic, like on award shows like Who's the Best regional Electrician in Southern.
Speaker 4: I love that you could call it like the yelp sifting Yeah, yeah, where it's like I think hyper local awareness and recognition is so nice important And I don't hate awards, you know, and I just am like, come on, and yeah, the second I'm nominated for anything that's real in any capacity, they'll be my favorite thing. But the second I can like wear a suit to a nice chair, you'll never hear from me again. But it but because sometimes there's like wonderful recognition in the oscars seem to we would say like quote unquote get it right, but I still am like, but then what but what it's just the uproar about that. I think maybe getting awards is fine, but not getting awards shouldn't be the end for anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, well yeah, I think we're just so we were just become so obsessed with like the game around, like predicting awards shows and all that kind of stuff that at this point, like I think, yeah, just our values have kind of moved on where it's like I don't care if this person who has everything in their life going right for them gets another thing that's good.
Speaker 4: I think we feel excited for a lot of firsts and a lot of like initial record mission and then eventually you're like, yeah, but I'm still like tired at.
Speaker 1: Home, right right, right? Yeah. I think once Leonardo DiCaprio got his Oscar, that was like the peak. Everyone's like, all right, dude, who gives a fuck anymore?
Speaker 4: He was one of the eight best performances in that movie.
Speaker 2: I was into the Emmys back when Frasier won every year, just tuning in being like can they do it again?
Speaker 1: Yes, It's just crack.
Speaker 4: Something will pop up and you'll be like Steve Carell didn't win one. Yeah right, yeah, but that's the only thing we even think about from that decade.
Speaker 1: Is just how right and they can get it sometimes.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take a quick break and then we'll come back and talk about Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: And we're bad.
Speaker 2: And so fairly recently a couple of days ago, they were talking about let's just virtual role call the the nominating process to cement Biden in there and all this conversation. That conversation ended with the attempted assassination of Trump. Move it along, and that now now it's come out that people are not moving on from this, that like all of the major Democratic leaders behind the scenes have been openly calling for him to step down, and are now that he is like not showing signs of responding to those calls, leaking that ship to the media with a vengeance. It was like a new story from a new like Democratic Party luminary every half hour last night or like lasday night.
Speaker 1: And then Adam Schiff was like, He's like, oh, bro, it's time you went Schiff Schumer. See within like a matter of five hours, it was just like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too, and yeah, they were gonna do that virtual roll call right, But Biden couldn't remember his Zoom password, and it was just him trying to identify motorcycles in a catch of code for a little while and they lost him there and they were like, well, we got to do this at a different time.
Speaker 1: He can't.
Speaker 4: He doesn't know what our sidewalks.
Speaker 1: You don't believe that crap.
Speaker 2: That's him yelling at his Zoom for not letting him in.
Speaker 4: He's like, really upset he can't have an exclamation point in his password.
Speaker 1: Bo but incorrect password. Don't believe that, mister president. Why do you mash the keypad a few more times and see what happens for your password? All? Right, here we go? Uh? But yeah, it's the pressure is is ramping up now, like Axios is reporting that top Dems believe that now Biden may actually be finally considering his future. So like a week ago, he wouldn't even entertain a fucking conversation with someone who was like on the naysayer side or doubter side. But now it sounds like that resistance has wayne. He's begun to talk to these people a little bit more. He's even begun to ask, like what Kamala Harris's chances would be if he were to drop out and she were at the top of the ticket, which a lot of people took that as like that's he went from never even acknowledging shit like that to the fact that he's asking that. A lot of aids say, I mean, it's a matter of when not if at this point. But again, the.
Speaker 2: Details around that though, was that he's been saying Kamala can't win man Coma, which is so.
Speaker 1: Fucked Uh yo, that's you, that's your VP.
Speaker 4: You got a lot of saying that about someone you picked to be your friend at work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, you picked to be your second in command.
Speaker 2: And then it's just it is so like it is comedic. It will be funny once he actually steps down to just look back at what like how he went from being like I'm just I'm just doing it for one I'm just doing it for one guys, to like nobody else can win, I'm the greatest, like politician. Just the amount of wild, unrestrained ego, right and just like unapologetic, just like I'm not gonna step down unless there's zero chance that I win.
Speaker 4: Which is shocking behavior from a boomer, some sort of selfish I was strong enough, he'd pull the whole ladder up behind him.
Speaker 1: He's like, when I became an adult, that was at the peak of human knowledge and experience. I will not hear anything from anyone else anymore. Also, I was eating a lot of lead on accident on accident. But yeah, a lot of people think now that the COVID diagnosis. Again for people, don't I probably have heard this one. He has COVID h and being in isolation, that maybe the decision will be made as early as this weekend to step down the COVID thing. I'm like, part of me is like, I don't doubt it because the infection rates are like really wild in certain parts of the country. But other parts of me is like, that's a great way to be. Like, Yo, man, here's a two week pause, real quick, bro, Like you got.
Speaker 4: Giving him a two week pause? That could be half of the time left. Yeah, right, because the percentages of time he's committing to this goes up and up and up as every day goes by.
Speaker 1: Or I was thinking of that movie Dave again. I hate to bring up movies by Gum even right in movie Or they switched out the president because he had a stroke or whatever. I was like, maybe they'll get some other spry Joe Biden look like in there. But anyway, that's what the Democrat Republicans probably think.
Speaker 2: I just all right, I'm gonna do a labor movie metaphor go here, all right? You know in inception where Marion Courtyard that has the false belief like buried in her brain that she's in her dream and.
Speaker 1: Right right, you just can't get there actually out of the dream party, I.
Speaker 2: Mean yeah there, no, yeah, yeah, she they're out of the dream, but she thinks it's she's in real life, is the dream?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: And so total, but like it just unshakable, and like every time he thinks he's like won the argument, she just like shows up on like a fucking windowsill being like and now I'm going to try. Like it's just I think all of this idea of like we're just gonna let the president think have a think on this by himself for a couple of days and he's gonna come out making the right decision. I just I feel like that's not happening.
Speaker 4: I think that's why to accept him.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think we need this is the most we've ever needed. An inception.
Speaker 4: But if you want to accept Biden, you just have to whisper it twice while he's awake, and then just when he's not looking at you.
Speaker 1: He'll be so much happier stepping down.
Speaker 4: But Trump got incepted for four years watching Fox in his office in the Oval office. He just watched TV and he's like, I think I thought that, Yeah, did you think that? Is that why you're wanting a bunch of pillow in the White House?
Speaker 1: That is what the other day. My name's Coka Carlson.
Speaker 4: I mean, these people are so easy to incept at.
Speaker 1: The time, but I think, yeah, like with the Biden thing, right like before it was sort of they were like, you know, the best way is that Biden comes to this conclusion on his own, and it didn't get there. So I think that's why now they're like, all right, plan b just straight up shame this motherfucker and him, like you know, like you they have Chuck Schumer apparently like privately they spoke to him, like Chuck Schumer met up with him in Delaware like last Saturday and was like, this is not looking good at all for us down ballot. You need to really think about doing what's best for the country, and.
Speaker 2: Like it was Saturday though, and since Saturday he has been like, I'm not going anywhere, man.
Speaker 1: I think it's but it's getting anywhere, running to the press. But now you have more public discent happening. You don't believe that crap monel But the other thing that may weigh on him too is like some of the polling, because sixty five percent of Democrats also just were like, leave, this is not good, man, This is not this is just not heartening in any way. How do the people he needs to one hundred percent vote for him? Most are worried. And I think that should be a worrisome poll. Yeah, yeah, exactly. And you know, and while there wasn't like an explosive sort of post shooting polling bump for Trump, Biden is still looking at an uphill battle in these battleground states, especially in the Rust Belt, and he needs those to win. So it's not like, you know, I think Pelosi also told him, he's like, look, man, the way it looks right now, you're not going to win now. Not to say I have no path to victory, obviously there is a path if he can shore up the polling numbers. But I think there's a thing as it stands, Bro, you are not gonna go back. You're not. We're not going to see nineteen ninety eight Joe Biden hop out the fucking DeLorean suddenly. So let's just maybe put the blanket on, lay back a little bit and honk show away.
Speaker 4: You imagine how favorably history would look at him if he steps down and Democrats win the election. People will look at him in fifty years. He'll be like a heroic president who made a choice for the entire country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god, I mean I think they're going to remember this, and you'll still be eligible to run. They got to win. Yeah, they're like a man, save that eligibility, dude.
Speaker 4: We'll we'll at Bernie go eight years and then we'll have you run in twenty thirty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Perfect, So what perfect?
Speaker 2: Also, Obama is reportedly doubting him behind the scenes in a way that is like being leaked to the media. So again, nobody's like coming out and making a public speech being like this motherfucker needs to step down.
Speaker 1: But they are doing doing the same thing too. Yeah, they're like they're not out talking. Yeah, but people in their orbit are doing the talk.
Speaker 4: One of these quotes is going to come out with Obama saying, and you're gonna leak this right, and someone's gonna say yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So here's yeah and President Obama said, quote, so here's what I want.
Speaker 2: You repeat, one of my favorite Joe Iden quotes. So with it looking more and more likely that he will eventually step down, I'm still waiting for the deep dive into like what happens next. Is it just Kamala by default and then the question becomes who gets selected as her VP? Or is it because you know, the polling is still asking who should be at the top of the ticket and Kamala is running behind like Whitmer and you know, some of the other candidates.
Speaker 1: But that feels so chaotic to me, Like the polling looks better if it is a Whitmer versus Trump or Newsom versus and that's the fucking polling. But I think, like what will happen is it depends on you know, do like all those does Biden want to want it to be a democratic process and something happens at the convention where they need to actually nominate someone there or do you just keep things where you know, they're the infrastructures in place for a Paris involved campaign, so that that could be that could I think seemingly would give her the edge. It sounds like, you know, the Congressional Black Caucus would be behind her as well as like the Obama Clinton parts of the party, so that gives her a bit of an advantage over trying someone new and getting name recognition. But again, I think they also just fear American racism and massogy.
Speaker 4: Can we please, no matter what happens, please let Kamala debate jd Vance once before she's running for president. Can I please watch her embarrass him on television for two hours just and then and then at the end of it she like, oh now and then just walking Trump or something. I just like he's in so over his head against someone like her. If it becomes not even debate literally a talk, yeah I will.
Speaker 1: But he likes to He likes to lie though too, man, that's the thing he does.
Speaker 4: The world's biggest grifter. Likes to lie. Yeah, he loves not with the back of three books at my parents' house say about him.
Speaker 2: But just back to Harris, I don't know. It does feel like that would at least give it some order. And I've read accounts of like what an open convention would look like, and it just seems like it's like that used to be how these were these operated in the past. But it's not set up for that anymore. Like it's no, it would be a fucking mess to just go into the convention. So I'm assuming that everybody just falls in line behind Kamala the second that he steps down, or that he steps down, and is like, Kamala is effective immediately like the candidate, because everything else just seems too wild and up in the air.
Speaker 1: Right, because he could ask that you know, his delegates commit to Harris at the convention. Yeah, or he could or again he could be like, what's my wish man, let the people decide. That could be his like one last chaotic wish Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: So you've got to embrace what I think is the greatest job in the world, which is a president not seeking re election. Yeah, it seems like there's nothing more fun than a politician and on their way out, potentially you could do whatever you want, make it one hundred and thirteen Supreme Court justices. You gotta change the national anthem to not like us, just like you could do anything. You could do anything because what was to happen. No one's going to vote for you. You could actually do any of the stuff you said you would. I see, you know, you see little like ideas of his floating around or people like he's talked about. I saw something about like capping the amount of money that prison phone calls can cost and the amount of burden that can be. But I'm like, that's an incredible thing that you can just do if you're not worried about it being used against you in constant reelection. Everything is just once you're on your way out. I feel like that's the greatest opportunity to actually do good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, to free Yeah, you don't fear the death of not put the sunglasses back on, get the ice cream, sit outside. Yeah, but it's Supreme Court. They're already doing the thing now where you're just I forget who it was. One of the Democrats, Like day one, if if we have a democratic administration, we're codifying Roe and oh yeah, we.
Speaker 4: For that when I was nineteen.
Speaker 1: Don't insult people with this shit anymore, Like, what the fuck are you talking? Who's who's the president right now? Just to clarify if we Joe Joe Joe Biden, Joe Biden. Oh okay, I thought it was a Democrat fir Us. Wait, but it's like, don't worry about yeah, yeah, but like it's just just stuff. Some stuff came up.
Speaker 2: Like we when you look at the favorability ratings of presidents like over the past twenty years, they're always extremely low compared to history. I think there's just so much attention on them and just the way that people, you know, are oriented these days. Like I said this like a couple of years ago, like would it be the smartest decision for the Democrats and Republicans to just always run a new candidate because like the incumbent is actually at a disadvantage at this point because everyone change, everybody fucking hates the president. Like that's just going to be the case. Like Obama was very popular and didn't win by like that much. You know, he won by like having a really strong against Mitt ground game against Mitt Roma, who was not like an inspiring candidate, you know. So it just it feels like just another argument for like why we should let this man go.
Speaker 1: It is so much easier to run off of don't you want stuff.
Speaker 4: To be better than it is? How don't you think you know, here's actually what I've done that makes these incremental changes that's being blocked by your governor. That's it's just so much harder to explain why something hasn't worked than this to go say I'll fix it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now you can point to like the Trump becomes the old guard candidate who's like, not you know, fighting for change.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, we've we've seen what you do for four Yeah. But I think that's like part of the life of a campaign too, like with presidential elections, is you can't fix like they just can't fix too much, or else you don't have the message to be like, man, there's stuff to fix, because you'd imagine like those if you if you had a sort of a president who could deliver the kinds of like social changes that I think a lot of people are looking for, that would definitely shore up support if people's lives are doing well. But because we're in such a chaotic place, like economically, it's yeah, everyone gets to decide what version of reality they want to paint for voters and be like, yeah, yeah, and that's what's going on. I don't know, like here's my idea to fix it. Maybe, but probably.
Speaker 4: I think if you had a president really show, like really make vast changes economically, he could win a third term and hide his polio. I was just thinking of it, and the auto mechanic from Missouri would accidentally become president. I think that people, if you really really do this, there's a chance you never have to leave.
Speaker 2: Give me like a hat store owner or something. Truman like, he was like a habit dasher.
Speaker 4: I think he worked at I think he worked at a mechanic shop. He's from my hometown. Touches independence where he's from, and that was big, Like go on school field trips to the Truman Museum and make the buck stops here signed for your desk.
Speaker 1: That was my favorite part of Oppenheimer.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, him just showing up and being an abject psych.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Like, get this bitch out of my site, Gary, Gary, get in here. I want you to this though. This is an SNL tape audition, So like Truman just got elected and you're trying to bump James Austin Johnson off the show.
Speaker 2: All right, let's let's take a quick break and we'll come back and talk about JD. And we're back and Vance will make them dance. Had his big night on Wednesday. Yeah, his wife introduced him. His wife introduced him, and then he gave a really nice speech where he said nice things about working people and that he's also a I'm like you, I'm a true hillbilly piece of shit.
Speaker 1: I get it, man, you read my book anyway, But yeah, I think, but like, yeah, So that's him accepting my monation.
Speaker 4: I booked three billboards outside my town just to talk about my murdered daughter.
Speaker 2: That is as authentic. His vision of America is as authentic as three billboards.
Speaker 1: I can't get too far into talking about JD.
Speaker 4: Vance without time. When he first popped on the scene with the hillbillyology and things like this, before I entertained getting into the book, I was one of the people who fell for the idea of I'm from Missouri and my family and most of the people I grew up with, our rednecks, and I really desperately wanted there to be a reality where he's correct, and there this disenfranchised ideas and these sort of things basically based on the back of his book and the press for his book, right, And I was like, I guess he kind of has this idea and this thing. I just so desperately didn't want it to just all be rooted in hate. Unfortunately, it seems to have unveiled that. It is so be unfair for me to make fun of this. I mean, I think he's one of the worst people in the world, and it is clearly just a grifter, and that's opened up even more. But his first couple of days of popularity, I so desperately wanted there to be some sort of more humane reason that these people I've known my whole life were resorting to such hateful things that I think I hoped he was being authentic and correct.
Speaker 1: Right, Yea, And where do we end up on that one?
Speaker 4: So far from there? It's like, so far from there. Yeah, I can't, you know, I want to. I think he's the worst dude. But I was there right at the beginning, was just like maybe, you know, like, hey, maybe yeah, critic And I was like, I didn't know calling Trump Hitler would end up being a compliment. Yeah, But this was so far, this was pre politics, and this was just the book was about to launch, and everyone was so excited. I was like, you know what, maybe there's a reason my cousin's husbands do think like this, right, And then it turns out its hate Yeah, yeah, and generally hate and fear and and uh. But I just so desperately wanted there to be any reality to it, and and I gave the book any sort of entertainment. I was like, oh, this isn't even that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, well the speech I think before I even I mean, the speech was whatever, Like he's just, like we said, he's saying nice things about working people. But I think the con text around how jd. Vance operates as a politician and as a person, I think is important to even process what he said out loud and know it's absolute nonsense. Like again, he's chummy as hell with a ton of Silicon Valley billionaires like Peter Teele put thirteen million dollars into his Senate campaign along with people from the oil and gas industry. He's against worker protections and unions and votes against any bill that would help workers that's just on paper, like something comes up to help workers, No, I'm against it. And he's also a millionaire off the back of working as a venture capitalist again for people like Peter teel So, but he bothered to say shit like this during his speech quote, we need a leader who's not in the pocket of big business but answers to the working man, union and non union alike. We're done ladies and gentlemen catering to Wall Street. We'll commit to the working man. Uh uh huh. The AFLCIO says that like whenever any kind of bills have come up to help work people and unions, he gets a zero percent score of voting for the good of working people. The average in the Senate for the GOP is three percent, which is by a letter grade failing. I think it would have to be a pretty huge curve.
Speaker 4: He's such a deep level of grifter. I mean that it's it's such a prop up political fake everything that you just can't fathom people not seeing through even though, like you know, it's so horrifically fake and.
Speaker 2: Yet dire and sad, and yet Ezra Kleine, who I think is says smart things a lot of the time. His reaction to the selection of JD. Van's was like, something's happening here, because so Sean O'Brien's speech. The Teamster he specifically liked said that, you know, the Republicans are could be a friend to unionized labor, and he specifically called out jd Vance as like a politician who is pro worker in that he like talks to them, it seems like and is like willing to hear them out and say the right things. But it's it's just amazing that these people are able to will themselves to fall for the same shit over and over that like, well, but he says all the right things. When it comes down to like actual legislation, he's just you know, the reason he's there is because of his relationship with Peter Teel and Elon Musk, and those people are not going to even if he wanted to, like become an economic populist, he doesn't. It's like if Joe Biden wanted to become an economic I.
Speaker 1: Think it's hard to admit you're wrong, and it's really hard to admit you've been wrong, And it's really really hard to admit you've been wrong when you've bought that much more.
Speaker 4: That's right, you know what I mean? I threw out my Woody Allen DVDs it's it's I I went and picked them back up, and I mean it, you know who it is crazy going to the movies. He's got a good point. I think it is just people are You're so dug in. You just consume and look up everything that affirms you've been making the right choices this whole time and that you couldn't have be wrong. It's so hard to admit you're wrong. And then I think, once you admit you're wrong, it feels so great and you feel fine. But I stop getting their folks to dig in.
Speaker 1: It's like so it's I don't even know what to like. The Republican Party is so consistently against any kind of like redistribution of wealth of any sort. So to be up there and be like, it ain't going to Wall Street anymore, It's going to Main Street or whatever. Yeah, that's not fucking happening.
Speaker 4: Ever, Like I'm sorry, you got make everyone, but everyone's afraid of an alphabet, right right, Yeah, exactly. Got a pander to some sort of weird fake fear.
Speaker 2: I it winning the messaging around that, like in the way of like how they gesture to Middle America, Like that seems to be working. But like for some reason with JD. Vance now, like people who know things and right for the New York Times are like, but maybe this time this guy means it. No, he fucking doesn't.
Speaker 4: I remember this happening in twenty sixteen. A lot of like, well, ah, like a shakeup in the whole system could be good, and how little bad could he actually do? He could shake things up, but there's checks and balances to prevent any die or sorts. Yeah, but what you know, and you sort of like, well that seemed kind of favorable at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I mean he puts cuts in place that make the yeah, twenty richest people like seven times wealthier.
Speaker 4: What long term bad things could happen if Ronald Reagan is president? Or could anything be affecting us in thirty years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think it's like it's kind of like, you know, the Republicans they do little they do mini micro populism stuff, you know, like with like you know when Trump was like a NAFTA is such a bum rap or whatever, Like they know what to say and do like sort of things that in act policies that end up actually helping business, like the business owners like more than workers and like that's their version, like we heard you on that and put all these tariffs on products that help you. Yeah, but I think again, I think, but again, Jade Vance just he's just very smart, you know what I mean, Like he he for someone who has been so out there, like with his anti abortion stance, the guy didn't mention it at all during the speech, like he knows, like.
Speaker 4: He doesn't need those clips surfacing and yeah more than they already will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. So he's like he's clearly triangulating and trying to say what's going to get the you know, the people excited and along with like the people they paraded out with like amber Rose, to be like, look at look at this new coalition we're building of this woman who will call a rapper because that will signify to our viewers that that means a person of color. That's why they called her Appeah, they called her a rapper. Wow, Yeah, it's I mean, the rapper is more of a rapper than amber Rose. And that's the at least a rappa rapper in the title, but not amber Rose. No, no, no, So yeah, it's it's time. Will only tell where this goes, But yeah, probably somewhere good. I think we're I think we're all right. Yeah sure, okay, yeah good. I'll jump in the I'll jump in the milky opium bath. Just let it take me. Yeah all right. Well, Kyle Ayres, what a pleasure having you on the daily. We got to wrap thing, this thing up like Matt Gate's face. Yeah right, traveling at the speed of light. Yeah, we talked about it on yesterday's episode. It turns out. But where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm at kyl Ayers on pretty much all the stuff whatever. The websites are named by whatever billionaires at various points. You can find me on their Twitter and Instagram. I'm Kylaer's things on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I'm not that good at it.
Speaker 4: I have a podcast called Never Seen It, where comedians rewrite famous movies they've never seen and we read whatever they figure that probably is. And if you're in Scotland or going to be there, or know anyone who goes to this fringe festival, tell them to come and check out my show about living with degenerative brain nerve disease called Hard to Say. It's funny. Yeah, it sounded fake.
Speaker 1: But it is.
Speaker 2: And is there a work of media that you've been enjoying. I am absolutely obsessed with the engagement bait of Threads. I cannot stop getting on Threads and watching its only engagement bait. It has nothing to do, supposed to be just Adam Newman, the comedian Adam Newman has only been posting things on because threads algorithm is all based around fake engagement. So he posted like a why is California's pizza so much better than New York's Wow?
Speaker 4: And has zero likes.
Speaker 1: And two hundred and fifty three replies.
Speaker 4: He tweeted or he posted on threads Los Angeles is actually one of the cheapest cities to live in to think about.
Speaker 1: It, and.
Speaker 4: Then he posted looking for a two bedroom in LA for me, my wife, two cats, and a dog eight fifty max No yard is a deal breaker. Hit me with leads in a nice neighborhood three hundred and seventy seven replies, zero likes, people shouting, and then he replied to that own one with I think a lot of people misunderstood this post.
Speaker 1: I'm looking to.
Speaker 3: Buy just complete engagement baiting is so funny to me, so shit and people Adam de Newman on threads.
Speaker 4: It's so it's all he does on there is stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I didn't I haven't thought about threads in so long. That's great that.
Speaker 4: It already feels like a graveyard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's it is weird, but there it's funny to see like people who were not posting really to social media like be all up in threads all the time. Like it feels like Low steaks Twitter for me, and you're like, okay, get it, yeah, get it where you're fit in.
Speaker 2: No Low likes Twitter miles Where can people find you? Is there a workI media you've been enjoying.
Speaker 1: At miles of gray on Twitter, Instagram and shit even on threads. So I'll probably put something up every six months. And you can find Jack and I on the basketball podcasts and Jack on mat Boosties. You can also find me on four to twenty Day Fiance.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: There's some of the tweets I like, I've got three actually a first one from our very own guest at Kyle Ayers tweeted, I hope COVID doesn't sap all of Biden's energy. Kyle that made me laugh at Twinklings tweeted Nancy Pelosi, if you successfully ouse Biden from the Democratic ticket, I will dedicate the rest of my life to Insider trading. I swear and past guest Melissa Lozato Oliva at l O. Melissa tweeted, what is so realistic about Sex and the City is her friends never read her little articles. So that's so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's never any reference to it. It's like she's writing in like a little who in like a word doc.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody's readings of my three friends who I think may listen to the show somewhat regularly. You know who you are, all right A.
Speaker 2: You can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien workI Media I've been enjoying. I just wanted to cite sad ice cream truck clown at Andrew hillary Us on Twitter, who tweeted his full name is Jance Dance Vance if you were wondering a couple of days ago. So I have made reference to that a couple of times and shout out to Andrew hillary Us on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your contribution. Andrew.
Speaker 2: Anyways, you can find me on Twitter at Jack Underscore O'Brien. You can find us on Twitter at Daily Zeikeist. We're at the Daily Zeikeeist on Instagram. We have a Facebook fan page on a website Daily zeikeist dot com where we post our episode than our footnotes where we wake off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a.
Speaker 1: Song that we think you might enjoy.
Speaker 2: Miles, what song do you think people might enjoy it?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, it's like this euro disco track. They so this group called Bonie m They're like this West German fucking producer like in the seventies, put together with a band. They got the Resputant song. Yeah, I loves that Queen of RuSHA or whatever. Yeah, that track. So they also have another one, Daddy Cool. I think Rescute is probably their biggest song, but Daddy Cool is also a banger if you like euro disco. This is like all their shit is fantastic, But I just love that it's kind of like a village people type project or someone else is like I got the ideas, I need these other bodies, mostly West Indian people that I met to be the face of this band, and this one's called Daddy Cool, and yeah, just keep it cool, Daddy.
Speaker 2: This weekend, you know there's some big coke energy like in their performances and.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, oh man, a lot of sequence, a lot of fun. Yeah. I highly recommend you check out some bony M. All right, bony M. Daddy Cool, take it am, daddy Cool. Before Bonie, there there was a bony M. The dailys Hey Guys, is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app, Apple Podcasts.
Speaker 1: Or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.
Speaker 2: That it is going to do it for us this morning and this week, that's gonna do it for the week. We are back on Monday with the whole last episode of the show to tell you what was trending, what happened over the weekend. And we'll also have a highlight reel of this week's episodes on Saturday. So other than that, have a safe weekend and we'll talk to you all on myne deck.
Speaker 1: Bye bye m