Speaker 1: Calls media, what you won't do do photos, you tried everything.
Speaker 2: You won't give.
Speaker 3: I came back to let you know, got a thing for you and I can't let go. If you want to know what wrong with me? I had to ask my.
Speaker 4: DJ friends down at club Real Ones and I text DJ Molski pray. I was like, how many songs are there about how.
Speaker 2: Men will do anything for the punani?
Speaker 4: How it was a heterosexual men obviously, you know, Like how many songs are about that that like the power of the pe the just the how all logic goes out the window like just nothing, like like Chris Brown and Quavo, like somebody really need to sit them down. It has something like they arguing over a girl like this, the I don't know what it is about, like it's short circuits and unless you have good male mentorship, like obviously I'm speaking in gross generalities here, but again this is the hood of politics we talk about, like hood dudes like or just us who grew up in the city, unless you have because if all you have as a mentor.
Speaker 2: Is the dog pound singing, it ain't no fun.
Speaker 4: If the homies can't have none, you know, and then you got wet ass pussy, you know, saying for if your anaconda, you feel me, if this is all you got, you know, a rich nigga, big that's my type.
Speaker 2: That's my type nigga, that's my type.
Speaker 4: If that's all you got to mentor you you ain't got no like real like good male leadership to help you understand, especially when when that part of your body start activating that like a homie, like, I know it's your it's it's the blood flow, liker. Your brain and your genitals are fighting for attention in the blood flow. Like you need to make sure that the blood goes to your brain so that you think with that part of your body rather than the lower half of your body. I like, you need you need somebody that understands what you going through, like what the like, like what is the testosteroe that is coursing through your veins right now? Just the part of your migdala that is Like you need a man that go now, homie, I get it, you know, And you need to keep your head about you, to keep.
Speaker 2: Your heart about you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's not just gonna be like don't tryst them house, like somebody that's gonna give you real mentorship, because if you don't, you can't blame nobody but yourself for whatever demidse you find my confessions. The song is about the fact that he knew. You're just saying the usher knew. Okay, fabo song fabulous is fabo but his song. But I can't let you go. You're the only one in my life. I already got a wife. I can't leave you alone. I know I'm living wrong. How many songs are about the fact that everything you know to be right, true and good goes out the window when when sex is an option, and the reality is when it comes to two consenting adults, no matter how logical or illogical, this choice is, no matter what either of these people do for a living, trying to sneak you a little some some and then trying to cover it up is just not illegal, because.
Speaker 2: Who among us.
Speaker 4: Have not found ourselves in a situation where our genitals did the thinking. The problem is, you can't use my money to cover up your problems.
Speaker 2: We got to talk about this trunk case hood politics, y'all.
Speaker 4: All right, alright, alright, So I can't tell you the future in the sense that like I don't know where this case is as of the time that you hear this, because I am recording this on April twenty second, the day after the first day or the day of opening statements. In this particular trial, they went through selecting the jurors, which we're going to go over just to help you again, listen, I'm just here to translate. Okay, you've probably seen this all over the news already. I'm pretty sure this is like, oh news for y'all, but like there are particular things that like I just want to make sure y'all understand what's happening right now.
Speaker 2: They done done that.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure by now you've heard Trump's side and the state side or the federal government side.
Speaker 2: This is a federal case, and I want you to get some thing straight, like.
Speaker 4: Whether you are outraged by the very existence of mister drump or you are outrage that he's even on trial, just be outraged for the right reason. Just at least know what you talking about. There's so many characters that like go back so long that like, if you don't like this is why I felt like I should probably do an episode on this, because it's like, let's let's let's sift through this, let's get the story straight, and then let's move forward. Okay, But the anchoring premise about this, and it ends up being Trump's defense, is you need to understand what he's actually on trial for.
Speaker 2: And it ain't for the nookie.
Speaker 4: That's for all my limp biscuit fans for the knookie, because it's actually not illegal to have an affair. And again, who among us what you won't do now when you know you wrong, what you won't do to cover that up? He not on trial for trying to cover it up either, So like make sure you not make sure you you mad about the right things. Right now, we need talk about the legalities and is there anything going on because truthfully, what you want to do? Like seriously, though, like I wonder if y'all could, like, man, we have no system for you guys to reply to us, but if you just hit me on like exert, Instagram or whatever, like, I would love to hear some of the lengths that you have gone to cover your tracks. And in that sense, can we not all relate to Donald Trump like the lins you would go to cover up your dirt when you out here doing diabolical, nasty work, and you know it's nasty work. I bet I bet some of y'all got stories. Y'all got stories? How far you've gone to cover up your dirt?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 4: Can you please hopefully it's years ago that the stories you go tell me, but please.
Speaker 2: Send me them stories.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna figure out a way to somehow if y'all down, like, I would love to repeat them on the show.
Speaker 2: Send me.
Speaker 4: I want to hear your stories about you tried to cover up your dirt, which again is not illegal depending on how you tried to cover it up. Now, if you bury a body like don't like if you was like, oh I murdered this dude and then we buried them at my grandma's house, Okay, that's still a crime.
Speaker 2: Like I just hold up, I'm.
Speaker 4: Talking more like so I'm a little less serious than that, a little less felony than that.
Speaker 2: Just send me stuff that I can laugh at.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, on a serious note, there is as someone who just just watching how many historical moments are happening right now, is I would love to just kind of stop and put like a serious pin in that, Like a former president is facing criminal charge this is the first time, like ever, Like, let's not add the fact that he's probably going to be the next president.
Speaker 2: Again, let's not add that. Let's not add the.
Speaker 4: Fact that maybe we're not going that far, but the fact that he is the presumptive Republican nominee for the presidency. Like, that's already its own story. I'm saying, a former president is being is on trial in a criminal trial. That's history. Okay, so let's do that. There is a little bit of comedy, which is part of why I named to show the way I named it is of all the crimes that presidents have done, what finally brought a US president to his.
Speaker 2: Knees finally is the poonami.
Speaker 4: We knew the demise of every heterosexual man.
Speaker 2: It's gonna always be his junk, Like we just who couldn't.
Speaker 4: This would finally look seasons ago, I was like, wouldn't it be crazy? Of all the things that take Trump out, it's the hymn smashing a porn star. Like of all the of all the insurrection, of all the of all of it, the thing that finally take this man down, the thing that finally got this man on.
Speaker 2: Trial is the cooch. I just I'm like, how poetic like?
Speaker 4: And again he's he's in a crowded room of presidents who've committed criminal acts.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 4: It looks it ain't been but forty five of them, forty six of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for five of them, niggas be committing crimes. Like, don't. Let's not act like they don't commit crimes.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying he the first one to face an actual trial for it, and of all the crimes to get faced four is this one is fun again, but again understanding the premise, like, he not on trial for smashing Stormy Danders Daniels. That's not hilly, which means that how do you pick talk about a high profile case, how you pick a jury for this? I like, I just like, I like, let's step back and think about this for a second. The jury is supposed to be by design of your peers, right, This is supposed to be the most purest of a democracy. Where like a tenant of function of who we are as a nation, that you are presumed innocent. You have to be proven guilty, how not by some magistrate, not by some priest, not by some sort of tincture of witchcraft. Not by like tying you to a brick and throwing you into the ocean and seeing if you float.
Speaker 2: Not by that, no, by other citizens.
Speaker 4: They supposed to look at your case and be like, I'm one of you, and by design.
Speaker 2: This is what a jury is supposed to be.
Speaker 4: By design, they supposed to listen to the thing and be like, I don't know, hommy, they got a point, or they could be like, I don't know, I'm not feeling it, like I'm one of you and I'm just really I'm just not feeling it like that's supposed to be a function. And of course the jury has power to like throw the case, like they could just be like, I we won't think neither of y'all proved anything.
Speaker 2: Hung jury, you could do that.
Speaker 4: But the point is, the concept is if all men again, there's stuff about this that is laughable, but the concept is, if all men are created, if we are all equal under the law. I don't care if you're a president or a houseless person. When you are in court, it is not some power on high. Is a jury of your peers that listen to you, and we're supposed to be able to say, look, even y'all homies think you tripping? Or the homies we listen into this and we like, nah, I stand with my ill stand with the homie here, Like I think I think y'all tripping. Now, let's add some layers of complication to this, like, like, let's think about this for a second. I'm pretty sure you'll already know all this stuff, but like I just want to like couch it all together.
Speaker 2: If that's if that's the design.
Speaker 4: How Like it's already hard enough to do it for celebrities because the question is can you be impartial? And now when you say impartial, it doesn't necessarily mean you don't have an opinion, because again, in some senses, to be a for the design to work, to be a good jury, you have to be somewhat informed as to like what's going on in the world with the world and how.
Speaker 2: The justice system works.
Speaker 4: I'm not supposed to be able to pull you up under a out from up under a rock and put you on this and be like, well, I'm indifferent, Like you can't. It's impossible to being different because and that's by design. Because you are a citizen, you live in this country. That's why you should be part of the ones that helps us decide what's going on here, because the shit is supposed to matter to you, even if you don't know the defendant personally. The fact that that defendant is a fellow American is supposed to be a part of the things, and not only a fellow American you from my hood. That's why you when crimes are committed, is that's why people argue about where they want the case happening and why sometimes for the defendant, what might be like I need to change a venue because I feel like I'm not gonna get a fair trial here.
Speaker 2: It's too much bias.
Speaker 4: Nigga, this is New York. Who don't have an opinion on Donald Trump. Let's forget the fact that he was a president. Like who don't have an opinion on Donald Trump? How but like you cannot do it in New York because that's part of the design. Now, add to the fact that, like demand was our how he was our president, it was people got strong feelings about your boy. And on top of that, add another layer. Y'all know how Trump moved. Nigga, he gonna air you out, He gonna try to scare you, because I mean guys like like if you don't know by now, like he moved pretty pretty mabvish like when he don't like he ain't gonna like you ain't gonna get the cement shoes, but like some of his goons might do it. He got shooters in the streets, he'd like, we know he could green light somebody and then walk away from it like he ain't do it. I mean, January sixth of it all like that was green light.
Speaker 2: We all know.
Speaker 4: So even if you have a jury and that's what that's what was happening, you have jurors that could be like I could be impartial because I just believe in the law and I have opinions about him, but I listened to the case to be like, well, again, being an asshole ain't illegal. Having a different political pointe viewpoint ain't illegal. Being a sliineball ain't illegal. So I could listen to what you're saying and be like, yeah, but did he break the law? Is the question into what he extent? Did he break the law? That's the actual question, which I'm going to dive in a little more too. But if you're gonna air out my name and address and we know what happens, to jurors like you from the hood. You know exactly what happens to jurors. You know what I'm saying. If you've seen a movie, you know what happens to jurors if you get aired out like that, Especially a situation when you're dealing with somebody that's like relatively crime boss or at least fashions himself as such. It's not it ain't safe you active or civilian, it's not safe.
Speaker 2: So how can you get a juror how can you get a jury?
Speaker 4: In a lot of ways, this situation exposed some of the holes and the gaps in our logic. Because I'm speaking from a historical standpoint. This is probably one of the craziest stress tests we've had for a long time, like every once in a while, you know the Bay of Pigs back then, that was the stress test of our system. Like we almost ended the Western hemisphere, you feel me. Obviously the of a war, the greatest stress test ever, you know, and it snapped and then we had to put it back together. You understand what I'm saying. This is stress test, bro, Like is this I mean we've been what iffed into a corner like that where I don't know if there's any scenario. Like again, I'm not I'm speaking grandiose, but I'm doing it on purpose, like this is a this like this is a big deal, you know, And the smile you're hearing in my voice is because it was.
Speaker 2: It's a his dick got him in.
Speaker 4: Trouble, Like that's just that's so crazy to me that that's what did it?
Speaker 2: What you won't do?
Speaker 4: And again, how many like I'd made this point already, but how many of us can say our genitals got us in trouble? I would imagine the vast majority of you listening to this can say, yeah, my junk has got me in a male, female, non binary, yo, junk has got you in trouble. Fortunately or fortunately for you, you not running for president now. And now to the case, the case which most of us thought at first, who were like, following all the different trials, they like we most people thought that this was the most like man kind of case, partially because Alan Bragg, you know, the prosecutor was like, yeah, it's the state charged felony, federal and some other stuff, some election law, YadA YadA, which seemed like okay, bro, like it don't it just didn't seem like because he held his cards real close. But now when he talks about thirty six counts, and the thirty six counts are getting into the case, which I'll unpack a little more, is there. It's because there's thirty six falsified documents. So each document of Trump kind of like and his team making false like money transactions, there was thirty six of them. That's where you get the thirty six counts, right, is that one for each falsified document? You understand what I'm saying. Once he starts laying it all out, you like, oh crap, this is gonna be crazier than we thought. And then also to the prosecution's point, bro, like the evidence is already there, like it's all already happened, like there's no it's all out in the open. Like you you can't say you didn't do it, because we know you did it. If you're if you're Trump's defense, you're like that that's going to be difficult because I can't you can't say no, I didn't. You can't be like it wasn't me, because it was like that's you did you did the thing, Like that's not that's not it. It's just the Now back to the prosecution. You have to tie the things together. Now, what are the thing Well, according to the prosecution, this this is how they laying it out. For this to grow up into a conspiracy felony right to you know, interfere with inelection. This this is how you gotta string it all together. So this at the prosecution's mouth. Okay, Now the defense is gonna be able to tell they they own side of the story or their own way that they view, but here's the facts that they see it that at some point in the past, you got you know, old lover boy Trumpy and his man fifty grand Michael Cohen, right, his ace Boon Cohn, who, as far as he's concerned, sold him out, ratted him out. He's a snitch, you know, rat and a nigga deserves a rotten prison according to Trump, like he laying now anyway, Trump him and a person who couldn't be named more perfectly, the head of the National Acquirer named David Pecker.
Speaker 2: The man's name is Pecker.
Speaker 4: I just sometimes sometimes I'd be like, this is a simulation.
Speaker 2: We're in a movie.
Speaker 4: The idea was, okay, look, I'm trying to get into this White House cuz so as you know, to get into this White House and to have a reputation that Trump already had. You know, it's a gang of stories out there. It's on some ditty on his like you know what do I mean by his ditty on his Well, my boy Murger, who I always say, you know, knows everyone merce was talking to. I want to say it was Snoops management team about something at some point in the past, and he was just checking in on him, like yo, you know you you worried about this what the press is saying, And so he was like, I'm not stressed. He goes the the reason why I'm not stressed is because everything Snoop is is all out.
Speaker 2: No everybody know who he is. We ain't got nothing to hide.
Speaker 4: It's these managers who manage artists that are trying to keep up a persona, that are trying to kill stories, trying to make sure that nobody knows they stressed out. You know what I'm saying. He's like, I got none to hide. Like you hear a story about you know Snoop? You like, yeah, that nigga told us all like we he is what he is. You know what I'm saying, like we already know the niggas said, I'm a crip, like that's yes, so but if you need to keep that stuff on lock, and you have to remember how dizzy that is because for decades you want the stories out because he's New York's bad boy. You know who Trump was, you know, playboy, bad boy. You know it smashed the baddest girl in the world. You feel me like I make the most money. You all laims, you understand I'm saying like that was his persona from your prentice Cus. But now you got to be the squeaky clean boy. So he say, look, this is what I need. We need to make sure because I got a whole last newspaper that the stories about me that go out are good and the stories that are not don't go out. Now that word newspaper is doing quite a bit of lifting.
Speaker 2: Because it's the National Inquirer News.
Speaker 4: They pay for stories, and what everybody knows is that's not really how journalism works. But either way, he got a newspaper, so they come up with something that y'all all know, like we said before, the catch and kill thing, which is essentially like yo, you go, which is if you've ever dealt with the press, if anybody buying your story, my nigga, Like that's an issue, you know, I mean get your money, I guess, but like you should already know, like you know, the La Times ain't paying you for no story money.
Speaker 2: Do you know how you feel?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 4: Like, lets you getting a book deal out as mug, Like, don't be taking nobody check because that's it.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: The plan was what y'all what we know again is called catch and kill. So it's like, hey, look, let me buy the rights to this story. And what oftentimes what comes to that is a gag order. You can't talk to nobody for the rest of your life about this thing forever, cause niggas don't read defined print.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: They throw you a one hundred thousand dollars check, you're like, oh, it's up, you're right. The first one was from a doorman who you to work at the Trump Towers that said, hey, Trump got a Trump got a love child with one of the girls that work here.
Speaker 2: They bought his story. Turns out the story was false.
Speaker 4: Bruh overheard some tea somewhere and thought that that's what was going on. Turns out it wasn't true. They bought the story anyway, National Choir did, and then they shelf it. Then they don't put the story out, and then the next thing they do is this girl named McDougall who say she had an affair with this nigga for a while. They say, okay, word, we're gonna buy that story too. So this is the again defenses building that case here. So they like, okay, you being doing this, we're gonna squash this case. And oh, we're gonna squash this story by buying it and not putting it out. And then finally the girl we all know, miss Stormy Daniels, She's like, look, I'm finna run with this story. And here's where it gets so much more funny. National A Choir like, all right, look, we'll buy this story, but you ain't paid us back for none of these because remember, nigga, we doing this for you, remembered, I don't necessarily we got no skin in the game. You the one that don't want to want these stories to come out, in those stories to come out.
Speaker 2: So this need to be your bread.
Speaker 4: This ain't our bread, like this needs to be your because we don't care like that, y'all you do.
Speaker 2: He like, man, I'll pay you back. I got you, don't worry about it. I'm good for it. I got you.
Speaker 4: They like, well, listen, homie, we're not cutting We're not cutting another check for old Stormy until you you take care of this one. So then that's when he had to look to his man fifty grand his boy Cohen, to be like, hey, nigga, go scare her or something like make sure she don't do that. She like, I ain't scared of you, motherfuckers. I'm finna do what I want to do, right. So she like, I'm finna tell the story. I don't care what you say.
Speaker 2: Right. So then Trump was like.
Speaker 4: All right, then, all right, Cohen, my nigga, you pay her, and I'll just pay you back. Cohen first thoughts should have been when you ain't paid the inquiet So what makes me think you're gonna pay me? Like, all right, well whatever, you know. I've been a lawyer for whatever. That's what I do. You already know how, you already know how I move, Like we in this together. You'll be if his mine, you feel me my hit of my hit of that my best friend that's Cohen thinking at this time that my best friend. Right, So Cohen, go do the due Blase black woof the wolf, drop the briefcase off with the bread, you feel me and everything cool. And then he like, all right, look send a venmo right here. And Trump is like, when niggad can't just venmo? You cuz like, but don't worry about it. I'll figure it out. Trump get the bread from the from his finance team. He takes that bread, writes the receipt, you know, fills out the invoice for his boy Cohen.
Speaker 2: But he writes it as like.
Speaker 4: Legal services, which if you're a douchebag you could be like, well, I mean that's what it was, right, it was legal services. He is my lawyer and this was for him. But then you have the common fam rule. I still believe that the court should have a come on fam clause where, Okay, listen, maybe we don't know exactly what the intent of the writer of this law was, and maybe we're not experts on the minutia of the nuance, but there has to be.
Speaker 2: Come on fam.
Speaker 4: Like this thing with the Supreme Court in January sixth, folks, that's saying like, well, listen, dude, this particular law y'all trying to charge these people over having to do with like the destruction of documents to stop a legal procedure which came from Enron, which is what they was actually doing. You could say, one could argue that that's not necessarily what the January sixth insurrectionist was doing. They wasn't destroying documents. They was there's all other things they was doing. But I don't know if that law. That's when you have to be like, all right, come on, fam what.
Speaker 2: Is you come on?
Speaker 4: But anyway to get to the point to where like, where's the crime at? Because trying to get in the yam, trying to get to the yams while you married, although whack ain't a crime, not wanting that story to come out while whack ain't a crime. Paying the homies to bust the mission for you and you pay them back ain't a crime. So you should if you really like care, you should be like, okay, so where the crime at? It's a crime, lion. Well, this is what the prosecution's job is is to say, here's where the felonies are. Well, the first one is to like to say, okay, well he falsified business documents, and it's like nigga big whoop. Okay, yeah, yeah, we know, Okay, but this is only a felony if it's if you're falsifying business documents for the purpose of covering or concealing other crimes.
Speaker 2: That's where it gets juicy.
Speaker 4: So he falsified these business documents for the purpose of concealing the fact he was entering into a conspiracy, which is why you got to name all three of these other dudes. You got to name Pecker, Cohen, and Trump entering this conspiracy to effect an election.
Speaker 2: How you get to the election?
Speaker 4: Well, because remember the access Hollywood taps came out that almost cost him the shit. So you are squashing this story for the purpose of misinforming the public to sway the election so that you could become president. You with it, you have to name everybody because now it's a conspiracy. Remember we talked about when we were talking about the Rico cases with young Thug and what's going on, which is another case he's facing in Atlanta. Is so if the final felony is the thing every step and every person connected to the steps to get to that, if you could tie it all together. Now it's a conspiracy. So you say, the plan with the National Inquirer, the the catch a kill thing, paying him back using money that is supposed to be for your business, but now for your campaign basically, and then lying about it on your business documents thirty four times. And why all because he had to get to the yams, sweet yams, shoot me the way.
Speaker 2: Now they like, okay, now you got to prove it. How do you know all this?
Speaker 4: Well, we're gonna bring y'all witnesses, one of which is the main nigga, Michael Cohen, to which obviously, even before we get into the defense, defense is going to be like this food, this nigga lied under oath, y'all don't remember this nigga lied like he is slneball. Like this nigga like better call Saul had ass to which the prosecution is going to obviously preempt this and be like, Okay, we know y'all think he's a slne ball, and he is. That's how he got the job for Trump is because the only way to work for the man is you kind of got to be a sline ball. But he came to a census. He's trying to redeem himself. He's making good on his promises. And when he got hung out to dry, and he understood that, like there's no honor among thieves.
Speaker 2: The streets are done, the code is dead.
Speaker 4: He trying to do the right thing, and this is him doing the right thing, redeeming himself.
Speaker 2: He could speak about this because he was there.
Speaker 4: So it's a tricky thing with the like it's a tricky thing to the to the to the prosecution, and to the to the jury, because you got to convince the jury that yeah, this fool's like this dude's with the ships, but now he's not because he saw what happens to you when you're with the ships. So he trying to do the right thing. Now, I mean, good luck. Trump's defense next. All right, So the defense is it doesn't it doesn't take as much time. So don't think that like I'm not giving it. It's it's just due. It's because of how defenses work. A lot of times, all you gotta do is just poke a hole at somebody's argument and just make it seem absurd because remember we're talking about reasonable doubt. Remember this is the criminal trial by jury, So all the all the lawyer.
Speaker 2: Stands up and is going to stand up and say, it's.
Speaker 4: Like, uh, where the crime at? Because I mean, this seemed pretty normal to me. The man running for president, don't ain't a super normal like this is a regular ass Tuesday you meet with media outlets to try to get stories about you, positive stories. You're truckt What do you what you mean like I'm cheating the election? No, I'm swaying the election. No, nigga, I'm campaigning. What are you talking about? Everyone does this, yes, and if they're a story and you know what, you know what most people do is they put bad stories out about their opponents. They do oppositional research, and they put that stuff out like, hey, did y'all know about this? You send that like this is so normal? What I'm doing is so regular? And then come here, come here. I paid my lawyer for his services. That's called a legal fee. What is you talking about? Falsified documents? Nigga, that's what I did. He's he did a service for me. My lawyer did a service. Therefore, it is a legal feed. What the hell are y'all talking about? Not only that this man is coin obsessed with me, why a'ssessed with me. He coin obsessed with my client. This nigga said out his own mouth, I hate you and I hope you go to jail. You're despicable person. So like this criminal ass dude is obsessed with him to this day, I don't know why you're gonna believe anything to come out of his house. He like a frigging ex girlfriend that won't leave you alone. And finally, Fam, you want your wife and kids to know about you smashing porn stars?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't you want me tell? You don't think? You don't think.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's as simple as I just don't want the story to come out because it's gonna embarrass my wife and kids. Who among us what you won't do? And damn, I'm running for president. Everyone does this. Now that's their defense. Now let's get back into a little bit of reality. No, nigga, catch and kill is not normal. Okay, that's not.
Speaker 2: That is no. So this is what I mean by come on, fam, Come on, fam.
Speaker 4: But again, you looking at twelve people, five women, seven men, all very educated, all over man all over from Manhattan. All I gotta do is make you think, huh See that's the difference between the defense and the prosecution. The prosecution has to make the jury feel like, damn nigga, bet yeah, nah, you got it, cause the defense has to make somebody go huh, I don't know. And if you make them go, I just I don't know, man on specifically what you're being charged for. Like they might think, nah, he guilty of these other things, but this one thing you asking me to ask answer, I'm like, I don't know. If that's then he gets off and he might beat this case. And if he beats the case, I mean thirty four down, sixty more to go. Hey, we shall see. But the lesson I think to all of us is listen, when you're trying to get to the yams. When you want a little bit of that wet, sloppy, give it to me, baby, give me that sweet, that nasty, that good, shy, that funky stuff. Listen, it's gonna bite you in ass.
Speaker 2: Later hood politics.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 4: All right, now, don't you hit stop on this pod. You better listen to these credits. I need you to finish this thing so I can get the download numbers. Okay, so don't stop it yet, but listen. This was recorded in East Lost Boyle Heights by your Boy Propaganda. Tap in with me at prop hip hop dot com. If you're in the Coldbrew coffee we got Terraform Coldbrew. You can go there dot com and use promo code hood get twenty percent off.
Speaker 2: Get yourself some coffee.
Speaker 4: This was mixed, edited, and mastered by your Boy Matt Alsowski Killing the Beat Softly. Check out his website Mattowsowski dot com.
Speaker 2: I'm a speller for you because I know m A T.
Speaker 4: T O S O W s ki dot com Matthowsowski dot com. He got more music and stuff like that on there, so gonna check out The heat. Politics is a member of cool Zone Media, executive produced by Sophie Lichterman, part of the iHeartMedia podcast network. Your theme music and scoring is also by the one and nobly Mattowsowski. Still killing the beat softly, So listen, don't let nobody lie to you. If you understand urban living, you understand politics. These people is not smarter than you. We'll see y'all next week.
Speaker 1: Edition and
Speaker 2: Must Editions one one of the