Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera che Edge.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of twat Seed, and today I got a special twat. It's my very own twat, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: I love that you call me your twat as if you don't have your own twat.
Speaker 2: Well we match.
Speaker 3: We've morphed into one twat.
Speaker 2: Yes we have. I mean, people are saying, you're starting to look alike, daring to sound alike finish the other's sentences, and I said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we can't help ourselves.
Speaker 2: And I always say the same thing. If I get my damn period back because of you, I'm not going to be I'm out.
Speaker 3: I'm gone, and I would love for mine to be gone forever. So let's hope that you can rub off on me in that way.
Speaker 2: Please, Okay, Well, you know you are getting up there in age.
Speaker 3: I am getting up there.
Speaker 2: It's happening after you hit like forty one, two will be fifty.
Speaker 3: I might.
Speaker 2: I might as the same age right now.
Speaker 3: I may as well be seventy five years old.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel. Well, Teddy, it's time for you to.
Speaker 3: Pay lead the fifth how many times do I get to plead the fifth once once out of all of the questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's eight questions. You can plead the fifth on one, so shit, very careful, okay, okay, all right. First question, would you rather be stuck on an island with LVP, Camille or Sutton?
Speaker 3: I guess this. I would say I would most like to be stuck on an island with LVP. Shut up, I'm telling you because Sutton and I would. We just don't. We don't mesh at all. I mean, even though me and there might be moving forward, but we'd have to fight first, and I don't know that i'd need to fight. Camille is as boring as they come, oh boy, and LVP, at least, I think we both could do a pretty good job of faking it and just get through it and maybe, like you know, have some vander pump rose and move right on through it.
Speaker 2: Well, if you two were second island, I definitely would need cameras up to see what went down, because I kind of remember after the MTV Awards, you and LVP had ran into each other and you were having a conversation and I was on the sidelines, going, oh my god, what are they talking about Oh my god.
Speaker 3: But it was pleasant.
Speaker 2: It was pleasant.
Speaker 3: It was pleasant. I have yet to have a pleasant run in with Sutton.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so now Son's on Orange County, A little little clip of Sutton on Orange County this season.
Speaker 3: Oh, I saw that. It also didn't make any sense to me. I know, we can't get into it so much, but how Sutton introduced Gina to Katie. But yet Gina wasn't invited to Sutton's Christmas party.
Speaker 2: I get what you said, and now I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 3: It didn't track for me. Tam Dish's like a reason to have shutting on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well maybe we need to have Sutton on. But if you stop talking about her.
Speaker 3: I met Sutton on OC, not on the twat.
Speaker 2: Okay, second one, you're stealing somebody's diamond next season? Whose is it?
Speaker 3: I'm pleading the fifth one?
Speaker 2: Come, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Need to be stealing anybody's diamond anyone one. I don't know who the new girl is. I don't know enough about her to know if I like her or not. And the ones that I would want to steal a diamond from I would want to fight with first.
Speaker 2: Housewife's cutthroat, just steal that damn diamond.
Speaker 3: Listen, No, I'm pleading the fifth on this one. Don't you try to feel into it's not.
Speaker 2: Even a thought that you might want to steal a Sutton's diamond.
Speaker 3: No, because I would want to go on and have it out with her.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay. Third question, Mary f by Mauricio, p K or Rob Minkoff? Who are you Mary first?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this puts me in a real predicament question. Yeah, I mean, do I have permission from all the wives their exes?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I have permission. I guess if it was like a cohab a family and we were all going to work through this together, I would probably marry Mauricio.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you're too old for him now.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: I guess you will. Thirty three is where he taps out.
Speaker 3: I guess I would probably marry Mauricio. I mean, this is so brutal right now, what you're making me do. I guess I would.
Speaker 2: Oh God, who is.
Speaker 3: P K? And I mean the fact that I only gave me one plead the fifth, Like I don't think Rob's a really nice.
Speaker 2: Guy, but you're gonna say bye bye, but.
Speaker 3: I would have to. I don't know that I could marry a more have sex with him. I might eat Rob Minkoff alive.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you probably would. So you're saying bye to Rob.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean just by from being in my bedroom or giving me a wedding ring.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you you like him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like him as as a pal.
Speaker 2: As a pal. But you just don't want to sleep with them or.
Speaker 3: Marry I mean, to be clear, I don't want to sleep or marry the other two options either. But this is we're just narrowing it down by what I can only plead the fifth ones.
Speaker 2: Okay, this one I love. Who is or was the worst Real Housewives of Orange County housewife ever?
Speaker 3: I mean, of course I can give the generic answer of Peggy, but I think that's just a cop out type of answer. She was bare it. She was barely on it this season. She's not a housewife.
Speaker 2: You can like pick a housewife.
Speaker 3: I can only pick a housewife. A housewife, Well, I'm picking Alexis Billino because it's not a housewife. She could be promoted to a housewife. We never know. Oh oh yeah, she was a housewife. So I've got to say, Alexis Billino, well, I think you're.
Speaker 2: Going to change your mind because I think things are going to turn around for her.
Speaker 3: So and it doesn't mean that I don't like Alexis Blino in person. I'd like her in person. I'm not liking what I'm watching. There are two very different things.
Speaker 2: So Real Housewife in New Jersey, full reboot New York style or semi reboot Miami style.
Speaker 3: I I would be fine with a semi reboot. Me too, I would be fine with a semi reboot, but I'm not opposed to a full reboot. I think that there's a life for some of these some of the current women on this show to do something else, But I don't know. I also think when you do a half reboot and you bring in a bunch of youngies with oldies, it doesn't work. It doesn't work so well. So it's like if they're going to boot out some of the the veterans and bring in newbies with these new newbies, but I also am not that obsessed with the current newbies that like, I couldn't imagine not seeing them on my television.
Speaker 2: I think it's hard to reboot entire show that's been on for fourteen years. Because people are invested in these families, and then to have new people come on, you're like, oh god, I don't want to have to invest in a new group of girls.
Speaker 3: But I did. I mean, I was even fine with the group that was at dinner the other night. I mean, even though they were pounding champagne flute shots, and I think that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: I just think about the heartburn.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have a burp just forming thinking about I'm like, so, I mean, we'll see. I also don't know, and maybe you disagree or agree. I don't know that Danielle and Rachel carry the show.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think that that would be right.
Speaker 3: But I also don't really see Danielle and Rachel in Marge being best friends in real life.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're in a predicament.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying. Yeah, I see, you get what I'm putting out.
Speaker 2: I totally get you're putting out. And I think, so does a network episode? Does Network? I anticipate that they will be on pause for a very long time.
Speaker 3: There's some work to do, you know what. They may be living in that basement with Ralph Pittman over in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: They all went on Olympic and they couldn't recover. Who do you tell more secrets to me or Kyle? Kyle?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I tell more secrets to Kyle. I've known Kyle longer, and you know, it's always going to be in the back of my mind, like how I showed up this year on OC, Like I don't think there's ever really a chance that I will ever go back to Beverly Hills, but there is that small glimmer of a chance that you may see me again on OC and that chance is enough to go. I will tell you.
Speaker 2: I got to watch what I tell Tama because I know she's gonna throw it in my face day in case they.
Speaker 3: Ever really need me. I can't give her all my secrets.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what is the biggest lie you've ever told on camera?
Speaker 3: That I've never told a lie?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, that's a good run.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I take old, little, tiny white lies here and there, or I like to say exaggeration.
Speaker 3: I mean, in that moment, I really thought, I was like, I don't lie, I never tell a lie. But I learned then you can't speak in absolutes. And we've all lied.
Speaker 2: Is that one of my questions from you lie it is okay, I already know it. I already know it. Worst interview you've done on two teas in a pot.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I would say, our hardest interview we've probably ever done. God, there's been so many doozies. I mean, if we could bring in twatz seat, I could add in more. But if we're solely doing to teas and a pod Housewives, okay, For twat seat, I would say Jesse Solomon was brutal as he just was.
Speaker 2: I think he had I think he was he's news, so he's afraid to say anything, and he was shifting around and you I answer that?
Speaker 3: Should I not answer that? So he was fair and there was a lot of pauses like I don't do well with blank space. I try to feel.
Speaker 2: Said, hey, you're pretty hut Well.
Speaker 3: That was the only part I liked of the interview. No, so that's for tat seat four. To Teas in a pod, I would say, I can't remember if it was our interview with Porsche when she was not on the show, and it wasn't that I don't love Porsia, but she was so media trained we could not get a single crumb of information out of her candies.
Speaker 2: Like that too, and Larsa's like that, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Larsa's I had actually just forgotten we'd interviewed her multiple times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's very very media changed.
Speaker 3: Yeah it'sate lover, but she's Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like, no, as an interviewer, you don't want somebody that's media trained. Do you want somebody that's just gonna spill the ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna just say it. And so I think when you come in and I think you know within the first forty five seconds if somebody is going to be guarded in the interview, and then it puts us on the like, shit, how do we do this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like we do we kiss up to them a little bit? Or do we come in hard? And I think we tried to come both ways, and neither of us succeeded.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna have you finish. So you only did one plead the fifth and that was the diamond.
Speaker 3: So that was good, Okay, great, nailed it, crushed it.
Speaker 2: Crushed it. Now let's see if you can crush this. So I'm gonna ask you to finish some of my taglines, my iconic taglines. I know how you love that word. Okay, my faith is strong and my blank isn't bad either.
Speaker 3: My faith is strong and my ass isn't bad either.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that right? I don't know if I said asked I say, but I don't. I can't remember it was something.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, I have a genius.
Speaker 2: I don't even know this next one, I can't remember. Okay, I'm still the hottest housewife in Orange County and the blank too.
Speaker 3: I've made fun of you so much for this one, the fact that I can't remember it that.
Speaker 2: I actually had two times.
Speaker 3: I'm still the hottest housewife in Orange County. And it's not the funniest. It's not the meanest. It's the prettiest. Is it the prettiest? It's something very cringe.
Speaker 2: I'm that bad that I would say to say that, Well.
Speaker 3: I would like others to guess what the fill in the blank would be if they didn't watch Okay fest.
Speaker 2: I think it's tough.
Speaker 3: Oh, toughest. Oh, I did say, yes, that was just on the tip of my tongue, the toughest. Yeah, sure, it was my tongue.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. I'm not getting older. I'm just getting better. No, but it's heart to the bee bitchier. It rhymes rhymes with older.
Speaker 3: Bolder nice Yep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you did a very good job.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You've seen you seem overjoyed, pitchy, pretty ugly, yelling something's gonna give. Tamera is now in the twat seat. Would you rather be stuck on an island with Vicki, Gretchen or Kelly Dodd.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna shock you all, and I'm gonna say Gretchen, I just feel like I have not seen her in eleven years or something like that, and she had a lot to say about me when she left, and I'd like to confront her.
Speaker 3: Do you think you after confronting her, you'd be able to whoop it up together?
Speaker 2: Probably? Probably? Yeah, I forget very easy.
Speaker 3: I think she would apologize and just move on, Especially if it was off camera. I think she would apologize. Would you rather go into business? Oh God, with Vicky or with Shannon?
Speaker 2: Oh God? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And it can't be just I'm adding another precursor. It can't be going on a live show. That's not a business. I know, you're like starting a business from the ground up. You're getting financial backing, you guys are promoting it together. You're having to do the books.
Speaker 2: This is bad. This is bad for different reasons. Because Shannon doesn't work and Vicky does. But she's so such a I want to call her a ballbuster. She's just hard to deal with. Yeah, she's very hard to deal with. I'm gonna go with Shannon because she is smart, so she can do some investigating work.
Speaker 3: But I'm probably here. I really am surprised to go with I could run the show with her.
Speaker 2: With Vicky, she'd be try to be in control and we'd fight.
Speaker 3: And I hate control freaks.
Speaker 2: I already have one control freaking in my business life. I don't need another one.
Speaker 3: I love you, okay, Mary f Bye, Ryan, John Janssen and Slade Smiley.
Speaker 2: Easy bye to Ryan, Bye bye bye to Ryan.
Speaker 3: Bye, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: See you later. So I'm left with marrying either Slade or John John. Oh god, I think I would rather marry John than Slade, for sure. And then I guess I would have to f.
Speaker 3: Then you'd be like the fifteen I forgot No, sorry, already already been documented. There's proof, Okay.
Speaker 2: Who it just be a one and done, close your eyes, boom out.
Speaker 3: Would you one and done? Would you use your sex chair?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Would you?
Speaker 2: And I would use a bag too to put over his head? Close your eyes?
Speaker 3: Real te too good? Who is Slash? Was the worst r h OBH housewife ever?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Shit? Ever ever is on this page?
Speaker 2: Ever? I'm gonna say she was. She was a brunette. She was like kind of a witch or something. Oh Carlton, Carlton, Yes, I mean she was like a one season wonder right, but I I.
Speaker 3: Mean I haven't seen that entire season, but I do think if she were to come back on, she would hit the fan everyone had to work with. I think if people were forced to work with her, she would be a dynamic housewife.
Speaker 2: Well okay, then what about Eden Sassoon?
Speaker 3: She wasn't a housewife?
Speaker 2: Nice try, she's a friend of will you pick Alexis?
Speaker 3: But she has a chance of being promoted and was once a housewife.
Speaker 2: Okay, once a housewife, always a housewife.
Speaker 3: I'm still waiting for your answer.
Speaker 2: Oh what? Oh? Is it? It's either between Eden, which I liked her, but she just wasn't our Carlton. They neither one of them really mixed with the crowd.
Speaker 3: Crowd girls, What is the biggest lie you've ever told on camera?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So this is I was filming and I had just filmed with Heather's brow and I was doing a second scene and Shannon was coming.
Speaker 3: Can you tell me?
Speaker 2: Oh jeez, it had to been seven years ago. I don't even know it was. It was quite a while ago. And I had met with Heather and we filmed a scene and she was not she was not getting along with Shannon. I knew that Shannon's husband had sent her an email breaking up with her, saying he wanted to end their marriage or something like that, right, And I think there's more details, I just don't remember them. And so I was with Heather filming and I said, can you just, you know, go easy on her. She's going through some shit. And she's like, what what night. I'm like, I don't want to tell you because I wanted to her to find out, right, I'm like, I want to be that girl. It's like not gossiping, right, right, not gossip Yeah, And so cameras went down and then I had told Heather, I go, David split up with her, like he's he went out of the marriage. And she's like what. Well, after I had left. She was with a bunch of girls, girlfriends I was on the show Nope, just fetch girlfriends that came and had lunch, and so I went home. Shannon came over, started filming. She's telling me the story about how David you know, sent her this email and he was breaking up with her. And as she is telling me, her phone is going off and David said, what the hell, what are you telling? You know, the girls and all this stuff, and he basically repeated everything that I had repeated to Heather.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: So I was sitting at the couch and she goes, did you tell Heather that about And I'm like.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I was like no, no, I was like no, no. And then as she got up to the bathroom, I'm texting, what the did you do? Did you? And she's like and I'm like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, So was one of the girls having an affair with David or something?
Speaker 2: I can't I think that there was he was having an affair or something like that, and Heather had mentioned she probably obviously had mentioned in the group. She's like, oh shit, like shit's going down with with she had David? It doesn't look good or whatever, and then one of the girls that was at the table called David, called David's mistress, I think, and told.
Speaker 3: No, Heather did this. At this point it wasn't the same mistress. It wasn't the same person was married to and divorced two times, that different.
Speaker 2: And so I was just like, because I was wrong, I shouldn't have told Shannon. I mean, I shouldn't told Heather at the time, but I never thought that Heather. I mean, it was just a ship.
Speaker 3: It was just one of it.
Speaker 2: And then I was in and I'm like, and I should have just said, yeah, I actually said this, because what I said was very sweet, like be nice to her, like she's going through some ship, like you know it was gonna come out anyways. We're on a show together.
Speaker 3: Right, But in your mind you set it off camera. I'm giving you said it off camera.
Speaker 2: So it's like when she asked me point blank, did you and I'm like no, and I'm like, yes, no, no, what do I say, Like I have this wlod car. It was just it was then.
Speaker 3: Did you When did you end up admitting it? Did you?
Speaker 2: I can't remember, You're like, You're like today I caught I can't remember how it was, but I got caught.
Speaker 3: Oh I love getting caught in lies. It's so fun.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's quite obvious. You know the girl who stay on the table to Heather called David, you know our David's girlfriend.
Speaker 3: And you know what, But also what nerve from David, Like why do guys want to stop the gossip when they're the ones ending a marriage or having an affair? Like it's nuts. So I feel like your answer is going to be similar to mine. But worst interview you've done on too teas in a pod.
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm thankful for every interview that we get. Some just flow very, very seamless, and some you have to drag the information out of them. Jesse wasn't an easy one, that's for sure, because he just didn't really want to talk. But I'm trying. There's got to be other ones. There has to be.
Speaker 3: But I feel like, also, I mean, not to toot our own horn. We've gotten better at our job, for sure, so most of the time, like at the beginning, I don't think we knew kind of our dynamics. Yeah, so we didn't know who to push, who to pull, like we are selves didn't know what our positions were.
Speaker 2: But I think now we interview Monique when when you're we did, Yeah, we did, and the problem. The problem was it wasn't even that she was bad interview. It's really hard to interview somebody. I mean, and we were new at this at the time. This is years ago, and I wasn't quite sure, like oh like, and I.
Speaker 3: Think she was getting fired at that time.
Speaker 2: I think she already or whatever it was. She got in a fight with Candae, right, yeah, yes.
Speaker 3: It was after she left the show, So I think we also had whenever you get an interview and there's stipulations like you cannot talk anything housewives, or you can't talk anything this. Oh I know another interview that was hard for me, Ramona, because she couldn't remember my name.
Speaker 2: Ramona is always hard because she's like, oh look it's squirrel like. She's always like, oh, shiny some shiny like.
Speaker 3: She just really assumed me and you were both the same person. She did, regardless if I was speaking or you were speaking, she'd be like, you're right, Tamor, and I was like, that was me.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm sorry, Rick Springfield's daughter, so good name.
Speaker 3: One thing you miss about your friendship with Vicky.
Speaker 2: Umm, that is an interesting one, so interesting that I can't think of anything.
Speaker 3: It's so interesting that I'm going to say interesting to take longer.
Speaker 2: Than just like the you know, the daily check in. Its like, hey, how are you doing? What's going on? Knowing that I've had a friend for seventeen years that's no longer in my life anymore, not because it's something I did, but probably just having a friendship with her and now knowing like she's out there just trashing my name and saying horrible things about me, And I'm like, you know, I really thought that. You know, we were friends, we were mothers, you know, we were wives. We've gone through so much together. We went through divorces together, problems with their children at the same time, and you know I was there for her for all her mini breakups, and I think just missing just having that person that I've known for so long now just trashing me. That's you know, I miss like the old times when she wasn't trashing me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now we're getting to finishing my tag one Jesus Christ. Having the best isn't important to me, but is.
Speaker 2: Family? Try again, say it again, Having the best isn't important to me. But being my best yeah, No, being my best is good job. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You never know what to expect when.
Speaker 2: You open your mouth.
Speaker 3: You never think about my time on Housewives. You never know what to expect when you get pregnant, when it's the word is used twice and if you're expecting, yes, okay, okay, I'm not afraid of hard work, but I'll never do your dirty work.
Speaker 2: I knew that one, my worst one.
Speaker 3: I like that one, except I was doing everybody's dirty work.
Speaker 2: Oh so they made you look like like a total hypocrit.
Speaker 3: But I should have known when I was in my closet filming I'm not afraid of hard work.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I used to do that too, in my closet. So, guys, we used to do our taglines in a very quiet place. We'd heighten our closet and get on our iPhone and just say.
Speaker 3: Them say it, because you'd have to say like a million different ways, Like you'd have to be like, I'm not afraid of hard work, but I'll never do your dirty work. And then you'll be like, not afraid of hard work, but I'll never do your dirty work. Like it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's like doing this and then the one that picks on your Real Housewives of Orange County, and next on the Real Housewives, next.
Speaker 3: Next episode on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Coming up next, Jason finale, coming up next.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, thank you for tuning in for another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with.
Speaker 2: Myself tamor Judge almost said, Teddy.
Speaker 3: Mellencot, You know what, some things can't be taught. You guys, Thank you for tuning in to another episode. Keep listening and sending in all your good and bad thoughts. We're happy to take them on