Speaker 1: But all right, job all across the USC Compton watch Bay to La, come on to California day from Ally to Valley.
Speaker 2: We represent that Keller County.
Speaker 1: So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you're tuning into Gainst the Chronicles Conic Goals.
Speaker 2: He gonna tell you how we goals. If I lie, my notes will grow like Pinocchio. We're gonna tell you the truth and.
Speaker 1: Nothing but the truths the chronic goals.
Speaker 3: This is not your average show.
Speaker 1: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't Big Steals the streets.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Gainst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeart Radio and Black Effect Podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles for my Apple users. Hit the Purple Michael your front screen, subscribed Against the Chronicles. Leave a five star rate the comment it's another episode of Against the Chronicles podcast. It's your boy Big still along with Jill y'all finally got them back up in here. What's going on with you?
Speaker 2: Good bro? Yeah, I'm straight man, just chilling, trying to take it easy.
Speaker 3: Man, Hey you beg you know I want to touch on some football a little bit, just a little bit off the norm norm. You see the Jets fired the head coach. Yeah, I saw that. You think it was too soon? You think they gave him enough time to try to change the situation around.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, shit, just like everybody shave when you when you don't have a good record and you got a star quarterback, which really dictating a lot of what's going on. I mean, I guess everybody could see that the relationship wasn't you know, it wasn't substantial between them too, So it was just a matter of time before they got rid of it and brought somebody in that you you know, he probably approves better.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You know what, though, it seemed like right now the players kind of controlling what goes on in the league.
Speaker 4: Well, when you got a star player, definitely they gonna dictate something. You know, you gotta you got a veteran, you know, you gotta Tom Brady, you gotta Aaron Rodgers, you got somebody of significance, you know, Patrick Mahomes or whatever. Star players got star power, they're able to dictate you know a lot of shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what though, that's a slippery slope though, because I do believe the coach has to take ultimate accountability. But at the end of the day, them dudes gotta go out there and play. They all making a whole bunch of money. They gotta go out there and perform.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that too, but.
Speaker 4: They gonna put it on the fact of the game plan of what the head coach is doing. I'm not following right now, so it's altering my play You know, I'm a start player.
Speaker 2: I know what I can do.
Speaker 4: But if I got a coach whose playbook is altering my motherfucking position, then it's gonna be some complaints going damn especially you know what's more valuable?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's real. And with the amount of money they paying these head coaches, man, I guess they gotta hold them accountable.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna get ready to start, so somebody's got to take the helm, and that's usually the head coach.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 3: If they don't start winning after this, he'd be gone next because that's the where usually go. I see, man, you know I'm gonna touch on something nels too. You see, USC lost the Minnesota this past weekend. My son's am a matyrn. I'm a big SC fan on always have men always probably will continue on. But they're paying link aroundy a lot of money. Man, he got to win those type of games, man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't under and a lot of upsets and shit this week this past week.
Speaker 4: The thing is you just can't underestimate the underdog, which a lot of high profile teams do. A team to underestimate the underdog and not realizing that, you know, we got us a couple of portal players too over here, you get me. So the grit and the determination from the underdog might overwhelm the relaxation of the star team that weekend. And you know you look up a motherfucker jump on you twenty one nothing and you know now you got to play ketchup all game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what the problem is, though, Bro, I know SCS defense been playing real good man, as see, need a defensive mind that head coached me. Ain't ain't no knock against Lincoln. I'm not talking bad against him, but when you're paying somebody one hundred million dollars, Bro, they gotta win. And he don't have been there for three years right now they should beat like this should have been the year that they was gonna really play for a national lamp, a national championship. They should have beat Michigan a few weeks ago. And I know they didn't have some calls go they way, but fuck them calls. The game shouldn't even have been that close. Michigan don't even got a quarterback. They should have beat Michigan and they damn sure shouldn't have lost to No. Minnesota. And the thing is, you put up seventeen points. I think they need to make a change a quarterback. I wouldn't mind seeing the kid that transfer from unf come in because at the end of the day, you gotta have a dynamic quarterback. Especially. You got to think about Lincoln Riley in the past and his systems. He's had Baker Mayfield, he got the brother he had Baker Mayfield, he got the kid that came out last year, he got the other brother to play for Philly. So he's had all of these dynamic quarterbacks, right. They can run, amble and do stuff. He's never really had a quarterback that it was just a statue just staying back there and just throw the football. That's the kid is nothing. I'm not against him. I like him a lot. He was there with my son was there, but they need they gotta win games, bro, and they gotta happen.
Speaker 2: Now, Like I said, the dynamic of of.
Speaker 4: People estimating that you know, you're getting paid one hundred million dollars, so.
Speaker 2: The team should be unbeatable.
Speaker 4: We shouldn't lose a game, and that's just not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: You get me games, not not them games.
Speaker 3: They you ain't supposed to lose.
Speaker 2: No Minnesota dog, what says who?
Speaker 4: We're gonna come out and fight you motherfuckers just as hard as anything.
Speaker 2: Well, we're just supposed to lay down because y'all s c no.
Speaker 3: Way, I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: And that's the whole point.
Speaker 4: The point is as se is coming in like nigga, we and see we got this game already in the bag. And for somebody like Minnesota who's like nigga, we been waiting all our.
Speaker 2: Days for some shit like this.
Speaker 4: So we gonna come out and play, y'all, just like if this was the National Championship or if this was you know, and you can't you can't slack, and if you got players who's more about you know how much money is in my pocket and you know how clean the uniform is looking that day as opposed to Nigga. We shouldn't underestimate Minnesota. We should come out Nigga fired up. And sometimes you just don't have that you give me. You know, you've been in situations as a youth coach to where you know you finna go play a sorry team and you just underestimate them, and then you get in the game and next thing you know that niggas got fourteen and shit, and you looking like, what the fuck going on?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: I feel you eight? I don't even know. I don't necessarily think that that was a case of them underestimating because the defense plays good. The defense been playing good all season. I don't think Lincoln Radley is scoring enough points, bro, He's just not scoring enough points. Seventeen points is real pedestrian usually when you hold a team because see.
Speaker 4: What happens I've been noticing with and see is it he not scoring enough points or the offense ain't scoring, the players ain't scoring because all I can do is draw up a play, right, All I can do is draw up a play I can match up against what I see on film, what I've been seeing on film with this opposed team just like me, Koch. Just like with coaching you football, I would get game film on the opposing team for that week, right all week, I'm looking at this game film and I'm going Okay, they play at three five or they play a three four. They like to play double, they like to go man, they like the blitz.
Speaker 2: On blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: All I'm gonna do is I'm gonna go Okay. When I see a nigga line up like this, I'm gonna call this play. I'm a signal in this play the Koran, or when I see them line up in that four to three, i'ma I'm gonna run this way, or when I see them do this, I'm gonna run this way.
Speaker 2: That's what I do when I get in the game on.
Speaker 4: Saturday and a motherfucker come out in the six to two, and now I can't run the ball off tackles because instead of going up against the three four nigga, now I'm going up against the six to two.
Speaker 2: You gotta adjust, right, you get me.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we underestimated those teams, right, you know, you got you, you ad your team and you go like, oh yeah, we finna blow these niggas out.
Speaker 2: Forty to zero this week.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm gonna tell you what the problem is with c I think, man, And it's kind of difficult for me to talk about them because that's my son's team, right, But I'm gonna talk from a fan perspective and just keep it real. The offensive line ain't got no better dog like we thought. I think people thought because we went out there and beat LSU this year, that was just gonna be the year we was gonna go undefeated this season. It's a lot of areas that we're still not improving in. Like as good as the defense is playing right now, Bro, they still get They giving up more yards now than they was last year. They given up like two hundred yards on the ground this year, So that's not gonna work right there. And they got a return man. I can't remember the kids name the dude that was returning all them kick off some punts. It was a freshman All American last year. He not balling the way he was his freshman year. I'm gonna tell you what I think it is, Bro, I think this messed the game up. I really think this in their lives shit as good as it is for college football, I think it's fucking these kids up. Man. I think when you got kids that's making more than some of the people on the staff. You know, it's kids out there making three and four undred thousand dollars a year. Not that I'm mad at that, bro, Not that I'm mad at that. But if you can't be focused and go out and handle your business, bro, your goal should be go to the league, not to go to college to get ricks. Right. If you're an elite player, you should be thinking, Okay, I'm going to the NFL. You got dudes talk about they gonna sit out of games because they ain't got the check they was promised. Like the kid from UNLV, he's not playing no more. He might have just played itself because he's setting out because they promised him a hundred thousand dollars, he said, and he not playing. The dude comes out there and score more points. His backup go out there and score more points and need to the whole season, So he might have just played himself. You gotta love playing football, dog, yeah too, because it can't just be about the bread, bro. It can't not at the college football dog. They gonna ruin the game with that shit dog because you. College and high school has to be the last two vestiges of football. Dog to where we going out there because we love to play football on the Friday night. I'm with my teammates, I'm with my dogs, I'm with my friends. If you going out there worried about, well, man, I'm not gonna play this year. I'm a certain number of transfer. They've made it easy to work, kid can transfer now. Some of this stuff I'm with for the players, they should have they should have been gave kids a little bit more freedom to go play somewhere else under certain circumstances. But you've got kids that's leaving programs now, my nig just because they don't then getting the money they want, or because they don't want to compete against somebody.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, a lot of it. I try to explain that to Koran too. You know, before the portal and transferring and all of that, you had to sit so you know, it was just the privilege to be on the team.
Speaker 2: You get me, whether you.
Speaker 4: Was first, second, third, or fourth depth, you got a scholarship to go to USC or Alabama or whatever, and you would basically have to do what we call development, right, They developed players back. That's how that's how it happened before the transferred portal and n I L came. You have to sit your four years at school, right mm hmm. Some kids didn't play today's senior year.
Speaker 2: Right m hm.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't because they wasn't good enough. It's just because we're gonna we're gonna develop you. We're not just gonna bring you in and throw you in the fire. And nigga, we want you to learn the playbook. We want you to learn the cadences, the calls, the protections, we want you to learn.
Speaker 2: All that shit.
Speaker 4: Uh you know nowadays it's different than that. So that's why I try to tell Karan Ship, you used to have to sit at school.
Speaker 2: You didn't. You couldn't.
Speaker 4: You couldn't turn around and go, oh, well shit, I'm not finna play this year, so I'm fin the red shirt and transfer next year next season, and then all Ship, well shit, I'm not playing here this season because they already got two dudes, So fuck it.
Speaker 2: I'm a red shirt and transfer somewhere else.
Speaker 4: And you give me, how are you how are you ever gonna develop your skills and the further your talent if you know you got your lip poked out mad because every year you feel like, oh I should be starting and not developing, and so fuck it, I'm gonna go. And then your transfer status you're gonna keep going down, down, down.
Speaker 2: You get me. It ain't like you.
Speaker 4: It ain't like you're finna go from Alabama to usc and then the Ohio living but your transfer stock gonna keep going down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is because at some point, man, football is a game of competition. Ultimately, in the pros, that's what it is. Either you're gonna beat the mother sucker out or you gonna get cut, that's what it is. Or you're fighting to make a team right You're gonna have eventually right out the way it is, man. I heard some stuff. I asked one of the homies. This an sc about a defensive lineman. I used to like it was pretty good last year. I'm like, what's such and such a Oh man, he's sitting. No, he's not playing because he he figured he can go get more money somewhere else, so he just go sit out the rest of the season and go transfer somewhere else. I'm hearing something about called super seniors now to where they got dudes who don't been in college playing college football for eight's seven eight years? Though? What the hell is going on?
Speaker 4: It's a lot of those, you know, it's a lot of seven eight year seniors. I've seen a little report on it. Dudes is like innate eighth year.
Speaker 2: Like fuck that.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm not playing it. I'm not playing this year. Oh fucky, let me red shirt and he can. Like, dude, you're twenty six years old.
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: And you know what? Dog? Them kids is getting drafted the year the year after COVID. Dude, it was so many kids that came back for six years school. You had dudes that could have really got drafted the year before, but they didn't like their draft grade and they came back. It took advantage of the extra year. I'm not going to ever be mad at the kids, because they kids. They doing what's best for them, right. But the one thing I would leave them with eight is this, don't go out and play college football just for the bread. If you can make money and take care of your family, that's all cool, But you got to play this game because you love it. Dog. You can't go out there playing just because you because of the bad because you don't look up and you only got so many years. Dog, you go look up and realize, damn, I don't been to two or three schools. I've done it. Just so much stuff that can change in the year.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Now, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: Eight.
Speaker 3: I think certain situations a kid should be allowed to transfer. But I think that if it's a situation dude, the way you're leaving for some petty shit, no, you should have to suck that stuff up. Because schools are spending all this money to go out and recruit these kids, right and you don't even know if they gonna be there. And I'm gonna tell you that the messed up part about it is messed up on all sides. Because a kid, if a god, is recruiting your son this year, your son might get to that school. That dude might be going a year from now, and it may be a whole of the staff to come in here that don't like your son, don't care about him because guess what, he don't win and recruited his own quarterback. He don't care about Karan. He don't care about Christopher because he don't win and got his own players.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I sort of something like what I'm trying to tell Karan right now. You know, dudes come and go, you get me. You see it in the NFL, you see it in motherfucking college. You know, uh OC or do to be coaching today and tomorrow next season. Shit, but fuck, coach s would be telling you know, we got we got new OC coming in, we got a new quarterback coach coming in, we got a new running back coach coming in. You know it's you and the dude who went after you. He didn't jump, shifted and went somewhere else. So it's just it's just what it's unfortunate of what of what has happened as far as college and high school and what sports is in polo tics and all of that shit. A lot of shit changes. And unfortunately with our generation of sons, you know, and athletes, a lot of our a lot of our youth are blinded by you know, the fucking the ailments of success, the ailments of money.
Speaker 2: You get me.
Speaker 4: Shit, what sixteen year old kid right now in high school who's being talked to about recruiters in nil It's gonna give a damn when you're telling them all nigga, I can get you two hundred grand next year you get me, It's like it's it defeats the purpose, like how can you? And then when you have a family, you know who's you know, not as fortunate or maybe in the struggle, and you know you're telling them here your son, your son can make three hundred grand if he come over here and ump he.
Speaker 2: Wumping, and so a lot of the.
Speaker 4: A lot of the hard work determination, let's get to the league type of shit.
Speaker 2: Nigga, that's south the window.
Speaker 4: Nigga, wen snatch three hundred right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what the crazy part about it? Else, man, you can start seeing a lot of kids that have really great college careers be sub part pro careers. Because I'm gonna tell you, dog, if you can make three half a million dollars a year in college football, that means you might leave it up up with something two million dollars in the bank. And shit, the kid started life. Bigga kid.
Speaker 4: Ship to a seventeen eighteen year old, nineteen year old nigga, please, nigga, I can go to college for the next three for three years and and come home with about two.
Speaker 3: And when the quarterbacks really go eat because I'm gonna tell you now, Dog, I don't know how much Miller Moss getting paid. And I got to take something back. Miller Moss is not a bad quarterback. So I don't want nobody to think I'm just Miller. I asked you like Miller Mass and respect him whole likes. You know why because he was a freshman there Chris is last year. See, he was a freshman. He stayed there through all the quarterbacks, the dog. He stayed after the Caleb do he stayed there and waited his turn. When Caleb left and didn't play in the bowl game, he went out there and.
Speaker 2: Showed it out.
Speaker 3: So he really has earned the spot to lead that team right now. Right, I'm just saying we need to do something different. Dog, were gonna win some games, and it might not be him, Dog because some of the play call and it's been atrocious. I've seen them call some plays and I'd be like, what the hell is they out there doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to really, like I said, when they come to the play calling and scoring and all of that, you have to really play to the kids' abilities. And uh, you know, sometimes we have these programs to where it's like, you know, trust the process, trust the process, and uh, sometimes you gotta be like, you gotta trust the athlete.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 4: I know Karen can go out there and create if he's given the opportunities to create.
Speaker 2: But if he's if he has to follow.
Speaker 4: The trust the process, then a lot of times things that you think that should be happening, or calls that you think should be going, they're not going to be going because the because the coaches go and trust the process.
Speaker 2: This is what we want to do.
Speaker 4: You give me and some and then some coaches get to the point to where, oh, we're gonna run this motherfucker until it work. Do you understand me, Oh, we called that play three plays ago. Okay, then call that motherfuck again, going to the opposite way, because I know this motherfucker gonna work, even you get me. Some coaches, some coaches be on that. So it's the whole you're gonna trust this process. No, you're not gonna do this and scramble out and then roll out to the right and then look for a miraculous receiver breaking down field.
Speaker 2: Naw, I don't want that.
Speaker 4: I want you to do what the fuck I said, do what I called in So if I called in the motherfucking screenplay. Run the fucking screenplay. I don't give a fuck if the outside receivers beating the motherfucking corner on every motherfucking route. I said, what the fucking screenplay?
Speaker 3: And you know what, at some point these coaches gotta stop doing shit that don't work. But I'm gonna tell you something. Look, look at this last year Vanderbilt was two and ten. Right when they SEC player didn't win the game in SEC. They coach went out and got something like forty five brand new players. One of them was the quarterback for my alma mater, New Mexico State. There was a baller, right they go walk there in Whack, Alabama this past weekend, the transfer portal dog is something else do? From now, you just think how to coach at New Mexical State might be feeling out he can't compete with no Vanderbilt. Vanderbilt got way more money than the Mexical State got. He watching this quarterback walk there and throw to three hundred yards against Alabama, especially if they losing. Now he's thinking like them.
Speaker 4: Well, like I said, it's unfortunately, because you know, if if your if your athletic finances ain't what the next schools is. Then definitely, and then especially that's gonna come if your players ain't happy, and then people start you know, uh, you know, and and it's not that the players ain't happy in their situation, but it's it's that situation. And if a motherfucker go out and somebody getting their ear and telling a nigga, if you get the portal, I guarantee you somebody will pick you up and give you about a million dollars. You get me, They're gonna they're gonna leave. Like because first of all, do I want to go to the league, Yeah, I want to try.
Speaker 2: But you're guaranteeing me a million bucks right now? You get me. You want to go to the league because you want to play and you want to make.
Speaker 4: Money, right shit, Nigga, I'm in college and I want to play and I want to make some money. So it's kind of hard to compete, you get me. Uh, it's kind of hard to compete when your pocket, when your when you only got one hundred dollars in your wallet and a nigga.
Speaker 2: Next to you got a thousand. You get me.
Speaker 3: I don't think Vanderbilt ain't got no bread Vanderbilt is sec school, been around a long time. They got alumni down there that's been one.
Speaker 4: Of the wins, and Nashville and good old boys and you know Elvis Presley and all that.
Speaker 2: You got. Damn right, Vanderbilt got some money.
Speaker 3: Things and you know, Diego Pavia, unknown quarterback, he kind of remind me of you, kind of remind me of Kron a little bit. Unknown dude, go out there, karun. This dude had two hundred and fifty three for two hundred and fifty two yards and two takedowns and rushed for almost sixty yards and was playing behind three new offense. They got an offensive line from Mississippi State, one from UTAP, and one from Liberty. Now the U tap of Liberty ain't no big time kids, but I bet you was the best kids on the team exactly. So he going to go find the best kids somewhere at the programs who may not be that sexy necessarily, and he going out there and doing this thing. Yeah, they out They out rushed Alabama four hundred and eighteen yards three hundred and ninety four. No, they had more yards than Alabama. They had four hundred eighteen yards at Alabama three hundred ninety for the Russian They had one hundred and sixty six to Alabama's eighty four, and they also converted twelve eighteen third downs and went one on one for the fourth downs. They went up there with the Alabama's ass pretty much.
Speaker 2: Well, they didn't. They didn't, like you said, they didn't.
Speaker 4: Alabama probably thought it was gonna be a lay down game, and they was like, fuck that. We didn't went into the portal. We got significant players. So you know, once they got punched in the mouth and then Vanderbilt punched them back, they knew, Nigga, we came to fight.
Speaker 3: We didn't come to lay down today. So yeah, now think about this though, it's a change in college football coming. You remember, dog, It used to be pretty much you could predict who was gonna be in the hunt for a national championship. Last year, the last two national championship games Michigan, Washington, Texas Christian. They may know, like you know, Michigan a respectable program, Washington like those all three respectable programs, but they wasn't exactly in the conversation when you start talking about national championships.
Speaker 2: Hell, doll, you feel what.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, say, back to the championships, you think of Alababball, Ohio State, Georgia, maybe throwing a Clempson or fucking Michigan or you know something like that, you don't really necessarily be thinking of you know, TCUs and shit like that.
Speaker 3: See. And that's one thing about this, the one thing that college football. And I'm gonna tell you this, every team in the SEC got breed. Every team, every team and the big team got money. All these programs got money. Every team even in the Pact will got bred bro. So that means that any year, at any given time, somebody can have a good football team and they ain't necessarily about going out of getting the sexy players. If you really going out in the road and you recruiting, because I think what Vanderbilt did. They said, you know what, I'm I go go after the same kids Alabama going after that. I'm gonna go find me some good players. I'm gonna go find me a player from over here that's good, a player from over here that's good, and a playerff over here. And I'm gonna tell you to keep going away. Is going you go see teams like Vanderbilt winning national championships, well.
Speaker 2: Most bread a level of the playing field. You get me.
Speaker 4: You don't just got to go to the Alabama's in the USC's anymore to you know, be on a significant team like now, with like you said, with the portal and n I L and and the award and college players money and all that ship, you're gonna you're gonna be. You're gonna start seeing players be able to go more of you know where I want to go. I don't need to go to Alabama. I don't need to ship. I can go to Old Miss, I can go to Vanderbilt, I can go to So and So.
Speaker 2: I could go over here.
Speaker 4: I can go over there because they've got enough players on their team, uh that they have snatched through the portal, who have played significantly that you can build a championship roster with.
Speaker 3: And you staying the chance of places. What happened is a lot of the days past, a team like Alabama will recruits you, but they recruiting you because they want to have two or three of you.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be that one, you know for sure, I go down here and do what I'm supposed to. I'mna play.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna start, you'll be the two and three on Alabama sitting where you could be the number one or two somewhere on a you know, on a on a lesser, lesser publicized team. But ship, we can still give a motherfucker a run for their money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't care what nobody say, bro, every kid that go on to college play college football has aspirations to go to the NFL.
Speaker 2: Exactly, even if it.
Speaker 3: Ain't to say every kid. Every kid ain't saying Okay, I'm gonna be a first round draft pick, but it's every going there. Like, man, shoot, I wouldn't mind getting me a little tryout.
Speaker 4: Exactly to go play, especially if you're a die hard you know, and that's whatever football, basketball, baseball. If you're a die hard athletic person and you've been doing shit since you was a kid, and it's been transition over from kid play and you've played to serious thirteen fourteen year old play, and then you in high school, you know, starting on the varsity team, you start having that, you know, you start having aspirations.
Speaker 3: Yeah for real, for real, you know, I want to get back a little bit on our side of the world. What do you think about the jag World, right, Bro, I.
Speaker 4: Don't really I don't pay too much attention to a lot of the controversial podcasters, you know, what content made their stories in there or whatever whatever. I try to stay away from that. So but I'm familiar to get you.
Speaker 3: Know the dangerous part about that, man, She's went from going on these you know, she's went from going on these shows. Man, you know YouTube shows right to where I think a week ago she was on a on a on a pretty big show, right, and now you know she goes out. It's a difference when you want to when you're on YouTube talking to a couple hundred thousand people right to now you on primetime TV talking to millions of people around the world, and they believe in this bullshit. You walked there seeing what's the dude, what's the catch name?
Speaker 2: Whose show was?
Speaker 3: She? She was on the on Piers Morgan, right, right, And she goes on there and talks about jay Z and Beyonce. Jay Z and Beyonce got their legal team on it now and the Peers Bronson dude is apologizing. But that's the dangerous of this shit. I told Glasses this a long time ago. We was in Glasses was on his YouTube shit early he was looking at all these weird motherfuckers that was on YouTube, and I said, man, this is gonna wind up being the worst shit in the world, because you gonna have any crazy motherfucker that become famous overnight.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: You feel what I'm saying. You don't have the verb. You don't have this catch like the crypt mac dude. Now you got this woman, you got the other dude that used to be a child start he bes olding there saying crazy shit. And these people are starting to get mainstream attention now.
Speaker 2: I mean, because that's what the play is for.
Speaker 4: People find out that controversy and a lot of shit gets you elevated, because, let's face it, people want to People love mess and shit. You get me, They love it, You get me. I don't want to hear about how your day is all good and you woke up this morning and the sunshine is all that nigga. I want to hear something about, nigga, you woke up this morning and somebody busted all your windows out your car, or last night you was at the show and something happened or blah blah blah, or you know. People like to hear shit, so it gives you a It gives you an automatic foloity wing, whether it's negative or positive. People like that look at it like shit. It's publicity and people talking about it, so fuck it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they made him cut this stead of lawyers of jay Z and Beyonce had responded to the bizarre claims made by Jack were Right on her recent appearance on the show Appears Morgan Uncensored. They have sent the legal notice to Morgan regarding the episode. With Right's appearance, Right talked about the reach and the rest and allegations on Ditty and the related stories spurting around the topic. The legal notice demand that Morgan cut the defaming comments from his show made by her about the couple. During Wright's appearance on Morgan shows, she claimed for four years, I've been screaming not just Didty, but Diddy and jay Z are monsters. She also insisted that hundreds of victims of the music couple have stories about what they have experienced. After her appearance went viral, Morgan revealed that he was contacted by Beyonce and jay Z's lawyers, who have stated that the claims made were totally false and have no basis. In fact, in the new broadcast, Morgan said, the thing about platforms, the reality of the modern world is that pretty much everyone has a platform as long as they have something to say that other people want to hear. That's why we invited her on to be interviewed. See, that's what I'm saying. So if I go on here and start talking about man, you know what, such and such ain't really a woman, She's really an alien. And if that catch enough attention, I'm gonna be on on the tonight show talking about.
Speaker 4: Something because people look at it like we need to snatch them ratings before somebody else does.
Speaker 2: And I don't give a fuck, but.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of people inquiring about what she's saying about jay Z and Beyonce because of the fucking Diddy shit, So we need them ratings.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, listen, listen to shit. This woman don't say it.
Speaker 2: She right.
Speaker 3: Has previously made several other claims against jay Z, Beyonce, and several other celebrities. Earlier, she alleged that the couple put people on planes after rendering them unconscious and keeping people against their will. So she's saying beyond seeing jay Z kidnapping people. She also claims in the same conversation that Nicki Minaj owns an audio tape to recorded Meek Milan Diddy having sex at one of the latter's freak offs. Her other claim includes Justin Bieber and Odell Beckham Junior hooked up and Diddy was behind the desks of kim Porter Heavy d and Andre Herrell Right also mentioned that the Roots had was a witness to r Kelly hind Girls for his sexual escapades. This stuff is crazy, dog. She can go out and say pretty much whatever she wants to. And we just in this era right now to where somebody can go on the internet until a bull faced lot. You remember it used to be a thing journalism, like when you had if you was talking to somebody's source and you said something, they had to have you corroborate that with two other people. They just couldn't put anything they wanted to do in that magazine just because you said that. Now people is just running to the airwaves with this bullshit. And I'm gonna tell you now, once you ruin somebody's reputation, dog, it's hard to get it back.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, people used to deal with fact check and shit you know, that's what journalism used to be.
Speaker 2: Journalism. Real journalism used to be.
Speaker 4: Where you know, if I heard a story or I heard a rumor, I'm gonna fact check it first. Second of all, you're not gonna be able to.
Speaker 2: Get the source of my shit.
Speaker 4: You get me until I confirm that everything is true.
Speaker 2: That was journalism.
Speaker 4: You know, we've moved from journalism to content and and.
Speaker 2: And and clicks and shit.
Speaker 4: So it's more popular to assume some shit and get that content of assumption out so people can be the.
Speaker 2: Judge of whatever, because is it true.
Speaker 4: I don't know if the ship is true, but I don't give a fuck. I'm just gonna put it out there just so it's out there. And so now it just brings up reasonable doubt. You get me just because of who people might think that jay Z and Beyonce is, you know, because they're billion dollar couple and they got all this money, and you know how people think of people when they got.
Speaker 2: A gang of money. They just do the weird ship.
Speaker 4: Anybody who anybody basically who we see as a person of you know, financial wealth beyond what you know, a typical you know, dough boy or the dough boy's.
Speaker 2: Girl, you know, you know whatever, or you could.
Speaker 4: Be a you know, a nice black, wealthy, you know, regular couple.
Speaker 2: But when you.
Speaker 4: Exceed that financial expect expectations of the normal nigga, you get me.
Speaker 2: The nigga who.
Speaker 4: You know, sitting up in their garage having conversations every weekend with the home needs.
Speaker 2: And whatever whatever.
Speaker 4: When you get to exceed and you're a billion dollar nigga, you get me. You're were weird, something weird going off.
Speaker 3: You get me.
Speaker 4: You just can't be just a regular nigga with a billion dollars.
Speaker 2: You gotta be a weirdout something like that. Exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's getting real many out there right now. Man. And crazy part about it, it's people is actually paying these people to come on their platform.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Some of these people make pretty big money to come on the show. Oh definitely, they get their.
Speaker 4: That's their financial you know, that's their financial stability. Think I'm gonna go around and do interviews at all the big podcasts make money, and you know that's they angle. So I got to keep something to where those shows want me, you.
Speaker 2: Know, to come on.
Speaker 4: You know, I can't be making no bread during the do the homies podcasts.
Speaker 2: In his living room or you know, you know the.
Speaker 4: Backyards whatever podcast and you know, diggers want to slide you, you know, some weed and little drink and come out. You know, these are the podcasts willing to pay a motherfucker thirty and forty and fifty thousand to come on their shows. And you know, because they're looking for that content, because they're looking for the.
Speaker 2: Fact that I got a motherfucking.
Speaker 4: Two million followers or two million listeners, and they gonna listen to this motherfucker with this crazy rant shit. So and it's just gonna make my motherfucking numbers go up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I've seen it, man. The one thing, right, you got cats like, you got a bunch of controversial, different controversial people. You got the Charleston White cat, right, you got Charleston White, You got the jag Warrick, the jag warkshit. You got a couple other people, right, all of these other people, all of these people have achieved a certain level of fame by just saying the first thing that come to their mind and not given the damn about what they talk about. The one thing I will say about Charleston Wright, Right, We've had him on the show before. The one thing I will say about him is that wherever he say online, he will say to your ass in person.
Speaker 2: He will say that.
Speaker 3: He will say to your ass in person. Some of these other people they kind of took their tail a little bit and run or whatever. But it's getting real crazy. Now you go start seeing a lot of lawsuits. I know Cardi b suit the held out to one shit bullard name Natasha K Girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I said, they gotta start being careful. And that's why I'm always you know, particular about subjects or people we might discuss on the show.
Speaker 2: People get you.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't want to have Jaguard righting against the chronicles.
Speaker 4: I mean no, why because you can't fact check any of her ship. You can't just go off of just in your window of what she might feel.
Speaker 2: You get me.
Speaker 4: Uh, you can't have a person come on there, uh, degrading a person and saying all kind of shit about them and we don't know if it's true or not. We just gonna let the motherfucker just Yeah, that motherfucker won't he won't, won't he won't, And now we're gonna be getting fucked with because why would we allow that, you get me, Why would we allow just a person? So, like I said, from the from from the biggest to the smallest, it don't matter who only gainst the chronicles. Uh, just as long as your ship is authentic and you are authentic, motherfucker, And whether you've come from the street line life or sport life or whatever. We just want the conversation and the tales to be authentic, not to be just in your window of what you feel or a person may feel he has to be as a guest to get popular on the show. Like, I don't want that shit. I don't need a motherfucker coming on my show, you know, with her opinions about what she feel that somebody else might be or what they might Now you keep your opinions to yourself, and let's just discuss who you are, and let's just discuss, you know what, the issues you have with people and why are people you know not viable as far as when it comes to your stories. How come your stories aren't viable and you don't do fact checks? And you know, what is your truth over someone else's truth?
Speaker 3: You feel me well, you know what, like it's like you even got a certain sector rappers that be dissing people's dead homies and making fun of people going to people's graves and graves and rapping up the cemetery and stuff like that. It was a kid that just died not too long ago name Julio Foolio. And I saw somebody his homies talk about, yeah, he up and heaven doing this now, and I was just thinking, I said, I don't know why they believe that dude is in heaven, because if it's a hell, I definitely believe that little fool is there. That dude started the gang and shit, yeah, he started the whole gang and shit. Man, I think that after a while. Man, you put yourself out there. Man, when you get the way, you just say anything. Bro, you gotta be prepared for the shit to come with that. Everybody not playing. Everybody not go sitting in their lawyer, everybody, and everybody not go sending their lawyers. I think we on all had our situations, man, with this Internet and people playing with you and stuff like that. The thing is jay Z is a powerful dude. Man. Dude is worth a billion to him and his wife is worth big as a dollars. Though, do you feel like somebody can want to say what they want to.
Speaker 4: And like I said, and that's just the type of people that's that's gonna deal with that. I'm not gonna get what do you think I'm gonna go back and forth on a record or a podcast or no, I'm gonna get my lawyers and we're just gonna dead that right and right there, you know what I'm saying. We're just gonna kill everything about that and anybody who has any type.
Speaker 2: Of affiliation with it, we're gonna kill that ship too.
Speaker 4: So you know, you you have to you have to draw the line on what you feel is more important to your status of I guess where you're trying to be.
Speaker 2: You get me, is it that important?
Speaker 3: You know what? I guess, ma'am. This whole industry like me and you was talking off the air, you were saying you thought that was what podcasting was, and that's what it's turned into pretty much. Who can say the most slatious kind, who can deliver the most slatious content?
Speaker 4: Who is the crazy thing? You know, you have to look at podcasting. You know, people want to report ship and people want to talk.
Speaker 2: About shit, But it's not the news.
Speaker 4: It's not like you turn on channel you know, seven or CNN or whatever, and even though the news is getting like that too, podcasting, you know, in that type of sense of what I was talking about is who can get the most shipped out those type of podcast because you know, everybody's podcast is different. Everybody just doesn't. You know, everybody don't have the shows where it's just we're just gonna talk about rumor and and hearsay and and blah blah, you get me. A lot of people's podcasts are informative and are interesting to the fact of you know, what your interests are as far as when you want to sit up and listen to a motherfucker talk or conversate. But there are those podcasts who deal in those type of situations. Uh, you know, we're gonna push you know, hearsay, We're gonna push rumor, we're gonna push affiliation, you know, and we don't give a fuck about facts and if it's true or not. We just need to be able to deliver the content first. And that's really and that's really how that situation goes. Uh, It's about who can get the content out first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it kind of makes you think even though I do believe that did he has done some foul stuff. Man, that dude was gonna be pretty much presumed to be guilty regardless because the media, now, when somebody goes to trial, right, like, let's say I go to trial, right, the first thing they go do is put all the speculation out there on anything any room that they've heard about me or whatever, whether it's true or false. They gonna put that out there on me. Now I'm gonna have to court a public opinion to deal with, so to speak. Now people thinking, oh, this dude is a monster. I heard he did this, I heard he did that. Do then this stuff gotta be true. So now I can mess around and lose my life and be spend the rest of my life behind bars just because people.
Speaker 2: Have a certain.
Speaker 3: They figured I'm a certain type of person or whatever you feel me. So it's fun, it's real, it's real, fucked up right now. Man, the times were living in because somebody can ruin your character, no go, and you have a whole games believe it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta be careful nowadays.
Speaker 4: That's why I say, not that you know, we don't tread lightly shit, but you know I wanna fuck with everybody. You know, We've been approached by a lot of people, no disrespect, but you know, it's just not where we want to go. Some niggas want to build they shit off of shit talking and hating and just constant whatever I mean to each his own because like I said, that's what some niggas is based off of.
Speaker 2: You get me.
Speaker 4: I'm based my shit off of hating on the nigga and talking shit about them niggas every week, and hopefully I get enough haters on my team that hate them like I hate you feel me, so you get a lot of that.
Speaker 2: But I just feel like just trying to keep.
Speaker 4: It clean and not get involved with certain situations. How you have longevity, and that's how I've been able to be around and sustain even in the even in the music business, you know, still being able to tour, still being able to you know, do guest appearances and projects because I'm not trying to be on the nigga's you know shit side to where we going at each other with pistols or or fucking shit talking on records and all of that shit, and even with the podcast, using the platform that constantly just disrespect the nigga like we can do, but there's other things me or shit ain't based on that.
Speaker 2: So you was.
Speaker 3: Did did you want to phase on love? Every kind of squashed the little situation in your head.
Speaker 4: I never you know, it was what it was because to me, it was never a situation. He said some ship, I said some ship he felt a certain way about.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know my nigga Dave East and that's where it laid. Uh.
Speaker 4: We never crossed paths or came to any situations to where it should have or whatever.
Speaker 2: So that's how I really look at it.
Speaker 3: It just wasn't that serious lean on that type of ship because it can turn series over some bullshit.
Speaker 2: Oh definitely.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Nigga's attitudes and and how they feel and what they represent and and if they still feel, you know, connected to that type of situation, it could turn ugly, and you.
Speaker 3: Know what, it'd be a lot of people that hitting you up to come on their podcast, some of them guys like that. You ever noticed that they kind of fixed the question and try to get you to talk about some messy ship.
Speaker 4: Well, you know that's a that's a dude, that's a uh that's a podcast. There's a tempt or whatever to try to spark up some controversy for his show, because, like I said, everybody wants some shit on their shelf. You're getting me, let me see what happens.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 4: But I've been doing interviews and talking to niggas for so long that I know how to skate around bullshit questions that the average motherfucker might get offensive too. But I know how to skate around some bullshit to where you won't even get an answer to the question. And it's not even gonna bother me. I'm not gonna jump up and take my mic off and be like, oh man, I'm done with this interview. I told you, don't say that. No, I'm just not gonna answer the question, and then I'm gonna answer it to the point that you ain't gonna even realize that I'm not answering the question that you just asked me.
Speaker 2: We done, moved on to something else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that should be have me done. Man, I'll be seeing motherfuckers. I see you on that and I see you get that little look. They asked you a question you just and they and you could tell they get pissed off sometimes he did you hear about the dude that spent five hundred dollars of the storage union and got like seven and a half million dollars.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear about that one.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, man, Dude, I guess he has spent the five hundred dollars that one of those. I guess you need the little show they got.
Speaker 2: You can buy the you didn't buy the units.
Speaker 4: When you go to people who haven't paid for their storage units, you go to little auctions in bed on them, and so you can paid five six hundred dollars for a store. You don't know what's in that motherfucker til you break the lock.
Speaker 3: Man. This dude, it was the safe in there, I guess, and he paid somebody to come out there and pick the safe, try to crack the code in the safe. The first person couldn't do it, but the second person that came dizn't and it had seven point five million dollars in there. Can you imagine how happy the motherfuckers was?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Can you can you? Yeah? Because somebody lost that shit. Can you imagine the knick?
Speaker 4: So whoever had it either get died or something like because come on, who would leave seven and a half million and the Stories you and and all they have to do is pay about one hundred dollars a month.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know. The scary part about that shit, though, dog, is that it's somebody out there that's that's their money and they're looking like, man, that motherfucker got my brig Because I bet you usually when shit like that go on, I definitely believe it's tracks back to some of your money or something like that, or some kind.
Speaker 4: Of cartaions money or some robbery or some motherfucker put up some shit and then they either went away for a long time or it.
Speaker 2: Might be locked up or might be dead.
Speaker 4: And you know, Stories Unit go behind on the pavements in Bingo.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine, no, dog, a dude go to jail. He done told this old lady, I need you to pay for the hun I need for you to pay for the Stories Unit, and she just let the shit go.
Speaker 4: On here and he can't tell the motherfuckers. He can't kill the motherfucker's bread in there because they gonna go take the ship.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, man. Man, I don't know, Dog, I know they said that they didn't give dudes identity I wouldn't let nobody know who I was, Like, I don't want my information out there nothing. I would be quiet as hell.
Speaker 2: No, that's a private sale. You can't divulge who bought the unit.
Speaker 3: I wonder why, Man, I'll be seeing all the ship like that. That with some ship like that happened to me.
Speaker 4: You gotta get it to buy and storage units. Nigga, don't buy you some storage units.
Speaker 3: This motherfucker came up on seven and a half million dollars. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: You're buying all kind of shit in the motherfuckers nigga gold bars, all kinds of shit. So you know, it's it's it's what people's investments. You know a lot of people have like little stores and ship who do that little thrift stores and ship They.
Speaker 2: Go up in there, find ship, put it up in their store, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you know what, Oh shit, you know, it's crazy. I knew that was gonna happen one day. You know, Verry White is the very White oft State? Is they tripping off of the song and like that? You know the old Rodney Yo record, the Everlasting Base record. Uh huh, you know how I got to look.
Speaker 2: Un Oh yeah, that's very white nigga.
Speaker 3: That nigga rode Yo probably never cleared that record. Very White don't came after them, and cause that record got you know, the new first they put out its way bigger than the one rode Jo did exactly, and so they coming for that bread now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nigga heat on all that nigga. That's motherfucking they like, that's our ship.
Speaker 3: They're very White's estate. As launched the legal war of a future metro Boom and the kender Lamars song like that, we sparked the war with Drake. I always wondered Dog and Rodney York probably would have to give up some bread too, because he the one that cleared that motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Rodney cleared it, but yeah, he never he never told them he played that Barry White.
Speaker 3: Uh see, look this is what they've seen.
Speaker 2: So he never cleared that very white.
Speaker 3: Family trust represented by Barry Berry's wid him Glowding and White and Jack Perry allegience that like that unlawfuly samples White iconic nineteen seventy three track I'm Going to Love You just a little Bit More, Babe, the laws who claims that the baseline of light that is a direct lift from White's original composition like that samples Rodney Yo and Joe Cooley's ever Last, and they're saying that was never cleared.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because Rodney yup, never cleared it don't ever last in base. So for Metro and them to go sample ever Last in base pay Rodney, it's not even Rodney so on Barry would have took all of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, you know what the cold thing about it, they saying that they haven't even went after future in them yet because they going after they shielded because they cleared it through Rodney Yo. So all that money Rodney Yo been getting, Dog, he had to give all that shit back, brother yeare because it don't got nothing to do with them. They went and got a clear from who they thought it was. But they knew that shit belonged to very White. But I guess that what they placed, they didn't settle it directly from his record. All of these though, Dog, I don't know what right why you think rightyodn't Rodney and them didn't clear that record, dog, because they replayed the baseline.
Speaker 4: It was a replay that was that was the times back then. Shit, I'm talking about back in the eighties and ship like eighty eight, eighty seven, probably eighty five, like.
Speaker 2: You cult DAGs meet.
Speaker 4: Nigga, because I didn't know nothing about clearing records. I was a young nigga, just rapping.
Speaker 3: Damn. They asked, man, them dudes asking for Bi White's trust is seeking damages over a million dollars, siding unauthorized reproductions, digital downloads, and streaming revenues. They gonna be able to figure that out. I think if they smart, man, they just go ahead and kick that dude down that breade and start sharing with them.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: You can't even deny it. I mean, why would you want to try to deny that? Would everybody know Verry White, so you might as well, nigga. I got enough between Future and Kendrick and like Kendrick, like nigga, that's not my song.
Speaker 2: I'm just a guest vocalist on it.
Speaker 3: They didn't even win after them. They went after Rodney Yo and them. I don't know if Rodney Yo don't made a lot of money off their record, probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Rodney Yo cleared it for them.
Speaker 4: So basically, RODNEYO tried to say, oh, this is my song, and so that's why Barry White them is going after Rodney Yo, because nigga, you've been using this something motherfucking shit, you know, And that's what the that might be there.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: Is because you know, their niggas wasn't thinking. They ain't know no fucking RODNEYO was And that's what happened back in nineteen eighty six, you get me or some shit. Barry White men weren't thinking about They wasn't thinking about no and they wasn't thinking about no Rodney Yo and no rap record and no shit like that.
Speaker 2: No Everlasting Base. Who was a local single, you know, so.
Speaker 4: You know it wasn't like it was Ice Ice Baby, you feel me it was. It was Everlasting Base. It was a local record, It was a it was a bomb ass la record, and you know it didn't go that far. You know, it went around, It went around and then bingo. So people forgot about it. And so that's why you ain't heard nothing from you know shit. But you give it to Kendrick Lamar and you know, shit, somebody old Auntie or somebody he is gonna be like.
Speaker 2: Like, man, that's a very song right there.
Speaker 3: They probably never heard that record, before. It probably slipped into the cracks before.
Speaker 2: So that's how I go.
Speaker 3: You know what, the Rodney Yoda See, this is about open up the can of words because they not the first motherfuckers to sample that record from RUDNEYO.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but ship let them, let them deal with it. We don't even trip off of it. That's their problem, man, You know what. That's some that's some good news though right there. But no good news for for them. But that's damn that's a come up right there. Boy, they don't hit a lick. I bet you want to Bary's grandkids if somebody heard that motherfucker like that sounded.
Speaker 3: Like Poppa's record, Well, yeah, that sounds like Poppa's record. But ship man, I'm glad to have your ass back this week.
Speaker 2: Everything good with you now though, Yeah, everything good man. Chick Gonna get on up in.
Speaker 4: Here and lay it down, get some more rest and ship it's still recouper raising, but you know, back on the scene.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we be back in the studio next week then, man with shit, I holler at you man, y'all go ahead, man and hit that light button, man, hit that subscribe button, and we out of here. Jill Well that concludes another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to the Gangst the Chronicles podcast For Apple users, find a purple mica on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave a comment and rating. Executive producers for The Gangster Chronicles podcasts Norman Still, Aaron M c a Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Watt, and the audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeart Media Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple podcasts wherever you're listen to your podcasts