Speaker 1: Hello, friends, and welcome into Fantasy Pros. This is the Fantasy Football Podcast. It is the Week ten ranking show. That's right, double digies. We have officially hit post trade deadline. We've got it all here. I'm Chris Welch. That is Pat fitz Morris and joining the rank show this week. Jacob Gibbs here from CBS. It should be a good one. Mister Pat fitz Morris, How are you post trade deadline? And good? Bad? Indifferent? I guess at least there were trades. We didn't have any big, massive one. How are you feeling post trade deadline?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Nothing big.
Speaker 3: Mike Williams, maybe this can resuscitate his fantasy value a little bit, although probably not startable, but at least rosterball, I would think, And you know, nothing else really of consequence. I don't think Khalil Herbert is gonna have much of an impact on the Bengals. Just kind of solidifies Chase Brown's grasp on the lead back roll there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, just kind of a nothing burger.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, if we put it as a whole and we look at all all the trades, we can see the impact. Jacob. By the way, welcome to the show. Great to have you on here. Anything from the trade deadline you think that's gonna have, like any effect whatsoever from a rank perspective. I know Mike Williams might be maybe the most obvious. Khalil Herbert being traded has a couple people, you know, their excitement maybe up that there's something. But was there anything from the trade deadline that you think impacts ranks at all?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I am a huge Khalil Herbert fan as an injury player and a talent for its worth, but I think he kind of profiles similarly to Chase Brown and being like an early downskuy, So I don't know if it really changes anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt like one guy I was speculating out there was like if Rahiem Mostert had been traded, I felt like if you would have gone to the Cowboys or the Bengals, that would have been a different look type of back. But at the end of the day, Khalil Herbert, yeah, does kind of mirror Chase Brown a bit, and Mike Williams is a good jump up, get it ball. But you know what happens with a lot of these trades, trade deadlines, especially in other sports. All the fun happens quite a few days before for the trade deadline, all the big trades ended up happening. And from the Deontay Johnson's to the DeAndre Hopkins, how will they affect the ranks this week? Well, we are going to talk about all of that. Thank you guys so much for hanging out with us. And you know what we love to do. We love to give you guys stuff. That's right, It's always about the stuff. And guess what that Justin Jefferson Vikings Helmet giveaway, Well we've got a winner. The winner of the sign Justin Jefferson Vikings Helmet Giveaway is Chris.
Speaker 2: Is it me?
Speaker 1: It just It literally just says Chris, that's me, But I don't think it's me. So we'll be contacting you, Chris to get you that prize. So stay on the lookout. Congratulations again on the funniest winner I've ever received. It just says Chris, like, Okay, it could be it could be anybody, but one specific winner is going to win a josh Allen Bill's helmet. That's right, We've got the giveaway and this is your chance to win an autograph Josh Alan Bill's helmet for free courtesy of our friends over at Pristine Auction dot com. All you gotta do is go to Fantasypros dot com slash contest, complete the form, and then you can do a bunch of eithers eithers, download the Fantasy Pros Draft Wizard app, leave a review for the podcast, follow us on x Instagram or TikTok and Fantasy Pros. But you can also do all of the above instead of an either because the more that you do, the more entries, the more actual entries you will receive in this contest. So we'll be announcing a winner just like we did with Chris right here on the podcast. And if you're watching on YouTube, be sure to subscribe turn on those notifications so you can be alerted when new episodes are up and maybe you can win that Josh Allen Bill's helmet giveaway. Pat I do have a sad news. Last week we were able to celebrate me a little bit and Mick and Bogman on the Ranks. Unfortunately, we won't be doing that this week. I did not make the top three or five or ten on the Ranks contest, but giving a shout out to the week nine rank contests. Kyle Cunningham Roads ended up with the number one spot in the week nine ranks. Nick Zilac, I believe it's how you say Fantasy Football advice was number two, and uh Aliza Toursk I believe Torsky was on here before, wasn't he?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah from US Yeah, Eli, that's right, Eli. Torski from USA today number three in the ranks, with a special shout out to my buddy Tom Strachan, who I do the Sunday Advice streams right before kickoff. He finished fourteenth, and Mike Mayor, Mike Mayer did it again, Pat with a seventeen a top twenty. I gotta say, I think Mike Mayor is like right there in the ranks contest. He might be one of the highest here. So maybe next year we're gonna have to put him to work and get him on the show.
Speaker 3: Pat, Yes, he is top ten and yeah, hats off to our colleague Mike Mayor.
Speaker 1: We hate around these parts to give Mike like any accolades or positive reinforcement. We're not really about.
Speaker 2: That with Mike grudging acknowledgment at past.
Speaker 1: Yeah from the top of the company. By the way, the president down, We're all like, oh, Mike did it all right? Well no, but congratulations to Mike. And if you guys want to follow along today with the ranks, go to fantasypros dot com slash rankings. You guys can see all of the movement throughout the week for all of the great rankers near two hundred, Jacob pat myself and tons and tons more. It adjusts the week goes on. So gentlemen, let's kick off the ranks show. Let's talk running back ranks. We are going to be going through the three tiers of them. We've got good visuals on the board, so let's kick it off. Looking at the big board for running back ranks for week ten, Sakuon Barkley is our top dog. We got Dereck Henry, Bejon Kyron, and Devon Hham. That's your top five. Alvin Kamara, Joe Mixon, Breeshall, Jamir Gibbs, Jonathan Taylor, Aaron Jones, and DeAndre Swift coming in at twelve. So these are the again, the top dogs. Not a ton of questions, but there's a little bit of dissent here as you guys, both are lower than consensus on RB one DeAndre Swift. Jacob, you've got him at thirteen. Pat, you've got him at sixteen. Let's start with Jacob, though, let's get your take again. We are talking about RB ones. But if you're looking at these RB ones, there's a little like one of these is not like the others. And I think a lot of people feel like that with Swift, you're not crazy lower than ECR. But Jacob, what's your gauge on DeAndre Swift for week ten?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the one running back I have above him the consensus dozen is James Cook. Well, actually in Christian mcaffre gonn get him too, just more upside. I think with those guys with their offense higher imply totals from Vegas, the Bears, it's kind of rough out here, obviously everybody knows that. On the good side, for Swift, the usage has been in spectacular. He's running back six in expected Fantasy points per game over his past four games. That's per Fantasy Points Data dot Com. He's running back fourteen in XFP on the year, and so I think that's about the rangey sit most weeks, all things equal, And that's about where I'm at here, and I think it is even maybe a positive matchup. For the past five offenses to face the Patriots have passed posted a pass rate over expectation well below zero, meaning that these teams are running the ball much more than expected. And that's based off like the circumstances of each individual play going into the play, which you know you'd expect teams are runing against the Patriots because they're normally winning. Even still, these offense has been running way, way more than expected, and so I think that's that's good for Swift here. And you know, we just sought Tony poul go for one hundred fifty yard against the Stephens.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And one of the things we see here too. On the Fantasy Pros rankings page, we do the matchup ratings, He's the understript is actually the only B rating of all of those, which is kind of ironic. He's the B plus rating. Everybody else has an A rating. But it is a four star matchup. So I think that is about the running back. But Khalil Herbert is out of their pat Yet you went lower. You're sixteen on DeAndre Swift right now, So tak us through what does not have you excited about Swift?
Speaker 2: This week the Bears in general.
Speaker 3: This is sort of a blanket fade of the Chicago Bears for me.
Speaker 2: This week.
Speaker 3: DJ Moore was being interviewed on a Chicago sports radio station this week and was asked if the Bears head coach Matt Eberflus had lost the locker room, and his answer was, I won't say no. That is what DJ Moder told a Chicago sports radio station. And Moore walked off the field in the middle of a play last week, and I know he had stepped out of bounds, and there was the defense that maybe since he was ineligible to be a receiver on that play anyway, that that was the smart thing to do. But I mean, he turned his back to the field and walked off, and he also gave this kind of weird like shoulder bumped to Caleb Williams.
Speaker 1: As I was going to ask if that radio station asked him about that, because that's what publicly got all of the you know, just the fervor. I kind of thought legitimately that the team might have looked at trading trading him the deadline. Obviously they did not, but like he seems to be an issue right now, did they ask about the shoulder bone.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just I saw the clip of the question about Eberflus and that was it. But yeah, I mean we saw how the Bears have responded to the hail Mary lost to Washington two weeks ago. They got thumped by the Cardinals. That's how they responded. So Swift, Yeah, we're happy with the usage. I mean didn't do much as a runner last week, sixteen carries for fifty one yards, but he did salvage's fantasy day with six catches for thirty one yards. I know the whole matchup against New England does look tasty, but I am just treading lightly around all members of the Bears, and I think you're starting Swift and fantasy. But I know I'm not going to put him in any DFS lineups this week, and I'm not betting the over on any of his player props.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a messy situation with the Bears. The only positive that you could have really thrown into this outside of just like the what his individual performance would look like. Isle Herbert has gone that's one, you know, less person to potentially take away. But what does that believe?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wasn't They had relegated under obscurity anyway.
Speaker 1: So yeah, let's jump over because, like I said, we you know, it's pretty core here. I don't think there's anything crazy, especially with Swift being I would look at as like maybe the only outlier of the RB ones when we go over to the RB twos going to the big board, James Cook comes in at thirteen, Christian McCaffrey at fourteen, Tyrone Tracy at fifteen, Kareem Hunt, James Connor, JK. Dobbins, Chase Brown, David Montgomery coming in at twenty one, as Chewba Hubbard, naj Harris, Tony Pollard, and Ramandre Stevenson. Boy, we have not talked about Christian McCaffrey on any rank in a long time, and we're doing it here, and we're doing it outside of the top twelve. He comes in at fourteen. Funny enough, he is actually given an A rating. He's the only running back that is given the A matchup or I guess it is the start sit A rating that's in the RB two ows. So the start here, Pat, let's go to you real quick on Christian McCaffrey. When we look at your guys' rank, fits you've got him at ten and Jacob's got him at nine, So you guys are pushed above what ECR is right now, A pat, do you think this rank is relative to people's concerns that he has not been said one hundred percent he's going to go and start and people are holding back and b if it's if it is not, what do you think is holding people back from thinking Christian McCaffrey is just gonna go ham on return Maybe you know, slight downtick in touches and they want to baby him like what what do you think pushes him outside of the top ten.
Speaker 3: The ambiguity of the touch out look for him in his first game back, I think without question, and by the way, congratulations to all the Christian McCaffrey one on one drafters who if you're not sitting at two and seven, you know, if you're still in this thing, you finally get your shiny new toy. I think if McCaffrey is truly healthy and ready to go and really as essential as he is to the forty nine ers aspirations to get back to the Super Bowl, I have a hard time believing they wouldn't put him, that they would put him back out onto the field if he wasn't completely healthy and ready to go. So granted, I'm not expecting him to get twenty five touches this week, but I think fifteen to twenty is a pretty reasonable expectation. That's sort of what I'm basing my ranking on. Give one of the three or four best running backs in the league fifteen to twenty touches and that's a top ten running back for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jacob, you're a little bit higher. And I look at this and I just go, he's the best running essentially. Yeah, maybe there's more argument now, but it's like he's the best one to two or three top three running back in the league. He's back. The only thing that can hold him back is if we think he is going to be held back on touches here. But sky feels like the limit here. But let's get your take on Christian McCaffrey and, like Pat said, a player that the forty nine ers need desperately because every win and every game for the forty nine ers is must win moving.
Speaker 4: Forward exactly, it's go time. The Niners have said Week ten, all long authentications are good coming out of the by this seems like the plan. So as long as there's no setbacks, I would expect him to assume most of his usual role. And the Niners have the second eyes implied total this week twenty eight points, so they're expected to put up a ton of points.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's going to be any holdback of some of his touches like that we do see maybe seventy five percent of production, because I still don't I'm not even sure if seventy five percent of his production could have me have him outside of the top five if we're being.
Speaker 4: Honest, right, Yeah, if we knew he had his full role, he'd probably be a top five running back. Yeah, I would have him at running back three or four, right there with Kien mb John Robinson. So I'm expecting maybe a little bit, but it's mostly just the ambiguity is the reason he's not there. It wouldn't surprise me at all he does have that role.
Speaker 1: Be on the lookout for it. That's a perfect example of a player to keep on watch because he might be moving up and up as we start to get some information if they say yes he is this, or yes he is going to have this type of a snap count hold back like those are the things that are going to move the rank. But it's Christian McCaffrey. I think the ECR is going to move up and his window is probably somewhere between twelve and four this week of ranks as it moves on. Next up on the RB threes, Ramandre Stevenson, this is a very interesting one. ECR twenty four. You guys have a sandwich here because I believe Jacob you've got him at twenty five, Fitch, you've got him at twenty three. He's kind of inconsistent. He is kind of the guy there, Jacob, let's get your take. You do not have him as an RB two, but we're not picking too much because he's twenty five. For you, what's your take on Rimandre Stevenson this week.
Speaker 4: I don't have a whole lot to add on Remandra. I'm curious to hear what pat has. Just generally speaking, it's tough to bet on any Patriots. I do like Drake may just because he brings some fantasy football cheek code goodness with his running. But for me, even with a great usage for Romandra, you're kind of having to bet on touchdowns for him to get there. For fantasy and his team's only implied for like fifteen sixteen points every week. That's the case again this week, it's.
Speaker 1: Been a big problem. I've had pat with Remandre's first off inconsistencies and second off. Like I think you mentioned this before, but it's like a team that is most likely playing from behind in a lot of elements is not looking to establish, you know, big amounts of running. Though Drake may have made this team better, you've got him at twenty three, so you do have him in the RB two territory. What say you on Remandre?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe I'm not being consistent here because if I am predicting a Bear's collapse, then I should probably have Remandre above consensus and not below. And certainly the Bears run defense is not really what's scaring me off for Madre.
Speaker 2: It's thirtieth in DVA.
Speaker 3: What makes me nervous is that over his last three games, Vermondre is averaging two point two yards per carry, and he hit a tough matchup against the Titans last week, no denying that ten carries for sixteen yards, but he was also under three yards per carry against the Jets and Jaguars, who are not exactly you know matchups for running backs. Rimandre has scored four touchdowns over the last two weeks, but he is struggling to consistently pick up yardage behind a Patriots offensive line that ranks thirty second in run blocking according to PFF.
Speaker 1: Wild numbers in general for him, and he has become just a tiny bit dodgy. This is an interesting one because I actually signaled this running back, Tony Pollard RB twenty three as a Cell candidate on the Buy Cell Hold Show this week. And obviously he has, you know, been phenomenal this year, but I let coach speak get into me a little bit at Holds a tiny bit. They said they want to lower the usage. Also, not a great team, and you know, maybe Rudolph is going to move the offense a little bit more. But if you're telling me this offense who's going to be playing from behind, is going to take touches away from Tony Pollard, seems kind of like a Cell high territory. But this is not the by Cell Trade show. This is the Rank Them and Play him this week. Tony Pollard is twenty three on this list. Jacob, you actually have him at ECR Fitch. You've got him a little bit higher. So Fitz, let's just jump to you real quick. You've got him at nineteen. Are you afraid we're gonna see anything taken away? And frankly, from how you know how he's performed, feels like he should be higher. He's just not getting into that range. What's you take on Tony Pollard this week?
Speaker 3: Well, my fears about Tony Pollard were mostly last week when there were doubts about whether he was going to be able to play at all with his foot injury. Not only did he play, but a season high twenty eight care he's for one hundred and twenty eight yards. Also three catches for twenty six yards. So over his last five games, Tony Pollard is averaging one hundred and six point four yards per game from scrimmage. He's at at least two catches in every game this season. They are just leaning into the Tony Pollard usage like that is now the Titans offensive identity. And I know this is a tough matchup against a Chargers defense that has allowed the second fewest fantasy points to running backs, but Pollard really has become a true workhorse, and I think a mid range running back two ranking for him is pretty reasonable.
Speaker 1: Jacob, what's your gauge and what's your take on Tony Pollard? Of the top twenty four running backs we have here listed on Fantasy Pros at least our top twenty four, Tony Pollard has given the worst matchup rating of all top twenty four. Another reason against the Chargers why he's got pushed down week ten Tony Pollard, what say you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Only one running back is top to seventy yards against the Chargers. It's been a brutal matchup. And then you look at Vegas imply totals, the Titans sit at fifteen points. They're the only team below the Patriots in Week ten, So on paper, everything is brutal. And like you, I do think he might be a cel long term and that could start coming into effect in the weekly matchups. In the weekly usage, forty eight rushes over fifty touches over the past two games is just a lot for anybody, especially Tony Pollard. And he had a week five by so he's got to go twelve weeks straight or something sustaining health. And it wouldn't surprise me if they do try to like help him out and that and stop just putting so much on his plate because it's a lot for anybody to handle.
Speaker 1: It's kind of tough when they say, like, hey, we want him to like touch the ball less after he had twenty eight touches. So it's like, okay, do you want less than the twenty eight that's still amazing? Or is this a general statement because if it goes from you know, nineteen down to fourteen carries, okay, that's not good. But if it goes from twenty eight down to twenty two, we can still live completely fine. But you just you take that and then you and just not look pretty decent over the weekend as well. Just you know in a run or two that I saw you take that and then you put it against one of the worst matchups. It doesn't it doesn't feel super great for this week. I would tell you at twenty three this is the land of pivoting that you could probably start to do. You know, like I don't even write a bove him on ECR with nause and Cuba. I'm really not sure. I'm getting cute with a lot of stuff, and I know it sounds weird to do with Pollard, but you might this might be the line of the Pollard and remandres where you start to look and you say, well, you know, if I got something else special in here, maybe I can pivot. Maybe someone did want to mess with Rico Dawdle, who we're gonna end up talking about. We got RB three's or slash flexes coming up here in one second. But first, the NFL season is rolling along and the contenders are separating from the pack. The one thing that hasn't changed this season, Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sportsbook partner of the NFL, is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Fade to the corner of the end zone, running back breaks through the line and gallop sixty yards to score. We do not care how they get them. We want to bet them, and DraftKings is the place to do it. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like a player scoring a touchdown. Go to Draft King Sportsbook app and make your pick today. Touchdowns are starting to roll out. Get Aaron Jones for the Minnesota Vikings at minus one ten right now, and I suggest you bookmark and make sure you're checking the DK app throughout the week for whatever. The Christian McCaffrey number is going to look like, because whatever it is, I'm taking it one hundred percent. Here's the reason for new customers to do a touchdown dance of their own. Bet five dollars. You can get one hundred and fiftyen bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with DraftKings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Download the DraftKings sports Book app and use Code Fantasy Pros. That's Code Fantasy Pros for new customers to get one to fifteen bonus bets if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem call one eight hundred gambler In New York call eight seven seven eight open WY or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino Win Resort in Kansas twenty one and over. Agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus betzikspire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see dkang dot co slash fd ball.
Speaker 1: RB's twenty five through thirty six. We start with Rico Dowdell, Rashad White, Brian Robinson, Bucky Irving, Javante, and Tank. That rounds out your top thirty Raheem Mostert, Austin Eckler, Tyler Algier, Travis etn Jalen Warren, and Ray Davis. That's going to be a fun one. Let's start with Rico Daddell, who I just talked about. Rico has the Philadelphia Eagles for some about to say the Phillies Baseball still on the mine four star matchup, but C plus rating here, Rico is twenty five. Fitch, you got him at twenty five as well, but Jacob you got him at twenty seven. So let's get your take on Rico Dawdell being the guy we've heard nothing about Ezekiel Elliott. I would expect him to not play nor take anything away. We're kind of into an open season of Rico Dawdle having this and the did not go acquire anybody. That's what I thought could have been kind of tricky to this situation. Rico seems like one of those guys that could go higher. But Jacob, what say you on Rico datl because you are a few spots lower.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've seen this Fangio defense really shape up lately, and I do think it takes some time for it to come together. For his defenses, they've been really really good against the run. Past few running backs to face him have topped out of twenty four, thirty two, twenty three, forty three, forty nine, and forty nine rushing yards, so we haven't had any running back top fifty yards since Week three. On the ground, I'm not a huge Rico Dado believer either, and the offense I don't think is going to be very functional without the QB and the wide receiver one. They're sitting at seventeen as an implied point total for this week, so if you can avoid Rico, I would.
Speaker 1: In the projected points. It's another thing you can see on the ranks here. Rico is one of the final two, so there's technically in the RBS PAT there are only twenty six backs that are projected to have double digit scoring in half PPR this week. Rico is number twenty five at eleven point eight against Eagles in this divisional divisional matchup, pat what say you? I think you said you have him like right at consensus rank here. Do you think he's a tier difference away from Tony Pollard as well? Just kind of bridging that conversation again, do you think like they are complete tier difference or do you think it's close.
Speaker 3: I think there's a tear drop from Tony Pollard to Rico Dowdell. And you know, this is kind of a push pull situation. When Jacob mentioned that the Patriots and Titans have the lowest implied team point totals for this week, I was kind of surprised that Dallas is above those guys. Kind of a good reminder that I need to go and bet the team under for Dallas this week. Yeah, I mean, with Ezekiel Elliott held out last week, we did see something close to workhorse usage for Dowbele a season high seventy one percent snapchare seventeen touches one hundred and seven yards from scrimmage. Also had that fun juggling touchdown catch that you know until say Quon Barkley had his great crazy Mario Brothers leap Rico's touchdown catch would have been the highlight of the week, but Saquon pretty much relegated that highlight to the dustbin. But you would think the Cowboys would be ready to turn this backfield over to Rico by now with what you know. Ezekiel Elliott and Dalvin Cook have not been able to do for the Cowboys. On the other hand, yeah, this is a much less potent offense with Cooper Rush at quarterback instead of Dak Prescott. So it's going to mean fewer touchdowns, maybe fewer plays if Dallas can't sustain drive, so workhorse usage perhaps, but it might be sort of empty volume.
Speaker 1: You know those videos you can watch online, it's like like you watch people react to like, you know, the first time they've heard something. Those reaction videos. I could watch his teammates, Saquon Barkley's by the way, to that play. There's a video out there of his teammates seeing him do the backwards jump. I could watch four thousand of those all day long. It was one of the most spectacular plays and it was just like, what like the greatest fourteen yard gain in NFL history. It felt like just watching everybody was phenomenal. I know it is more about Rico here, but had to talk about that Sikuan, that Sique broken tackle. Let's talk about the Bucks situation. Bucky Irving comes in here at twenty eight. This is like the weekly Bucks Rashad White versus Bucky Irving conversation, and Rashad White keeps holding his value. I think is a testament here too, is like this has not happened. Bucky Irving is clearly just the better runner, and he's the guy that they want between the tackles, but Rashad White gets the touchdowns, keeps rolling. Rashad White comes in at twenty six this week against the forty nine ers Bucky Irving, though at twenty eight there seems to be a head situation. Forty nine ers have you kind of can run on them. There's been a thing you've been able to do this year, But Rashad White still holds it. Pat what say you about Bucky turning? This into kind of both of the guys a Bucky Irving but be Rashad White and them battling out their ranks. Because you do have Bucky Irving at twenty six, do you have him higher than Rashad White?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like one spot so our colleague Sam Hoppin does a terrific weekly article looking at usage trends, and you know, he points out that the Buccaneers running back usage has been pretty fantasy friendly in recent weeks. And you know, both running backs Irving and Rashad White have averaged around five point three high value touches per game, and we want those valuable high value touches, carries close to the goal line, pass receptions, and Bucky's passing game usage has been up, and it makes sense that the Buccaneers in Baker Mayfield are leaning more on the running backs in the passing game without Mike Evans and Chris Godwin. So yeah, the Tampa Bay running backs had a rough go of it against the Chiefs on Monday, but pretty much every running back has a rough go of it against the chief who have a lot of the fewest fantasy points per game to running backs by a wide like wide margin.
Speaker 2: They are number one with.
Speaker 3: A bullet So Irving had seven carries twenty four yards, three catches for ten yards. I think there might be a wee bit of recency bias with the ECR here after that disappointing performance.
Speaker 2: But Buckys look terrific this year.
Speaker 3: He's averaging five yards per carry, and I don't think Bucky Irving stakeholders should share like they should not be afraid of this matchup. As you mentioned Welsh forty nine ers defense nineteenth in Dvoa against the run like this is not the same sort of matchup Bucky faced against the Chiefs last week.
Speaker 1: Well in the type of running backs that do really well against the forty and ers are guys like Bucky. But you know, if they are playing from behind and you've got coverage, you know, focusing on Kate Otten, let's say, like a Fred Warner, it does leave open opportunities where a guy like Rashad White could maybe eat Jacob. You are lower on Bucky Irving than ECR. Do you have this flip where you were Rashad over Bucky this week?
Speaker 4: Yes, and I hate it. Bucky's my favorite running back in the NFL. Have been super high on him this year, So I really don't like to come on and represent a negative side with Bucky here. But yeah, I'm just a little bit worried about Tampa Bay. I do really recognize that, you know, the Niners have been easy to run on. Then the Chiefs hope for a better efficiency game from Bucky, but we do have to point out that he has twenty three, forty four and twenty four rushing yards of his past three games that since for shot White has returned thirty five, forty two and thirty five percent snap rates for Bucky in those games. It's a short week of rest for Tampa Bay, whereas the Niners are coming off of their bye week. The Bucks, I think, don't have a great implied total if I remember correctly, twenty two and a half, that's middle of the pack.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of gamescript things here that don't set up super well for Bucky and seem like maybe more of a shot White type of a game. And until we see Bucky like really get it going on the ground and building some momentum, I just feel a bit hesitant to put him in the lineup and I've got him everywhere, and that's I've kind of backed off because it's like, unless he gets a touchdown or gets kind of lucky with the receptions, it's all coming down to his rushing and the rushing really hasn't been there lately.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think the thing that we're all kind of implying not on the total, is that like, if the Bucks are playing from behind, it's more of a Rashad White game. And you know Niners coming off of a bye Christian McCaffrey coming back, if they're getting ahead, that team is going to be throwing the ball a lot more. Not that Bucky doesn't get involved in the passing game, you just might see a bit more Rashad White. It's a tough situation.
Speaker 4: I did want a note that we've really seen this screen game become concentrated on Rashad White and Bucky, which is dope. With Chris Godwin going down, I was curious where that would go. We've only seen two screens decayed and over the past two weeks, whereas White has five and Bucky Irving has four and the Bucks are probably maybe the best screen offense in the NFL. I really love Liam Cohen's offense, and so that that's a good note for both those guys.
Speaker 1: Rashad White reception total always something fun to play with in probably this week as well, the last one on this crew. Let's talk about Ray Davis. Ray Davis made his fantasy worth on that one play this past week and it's pushed him up to RB thirty six. It's a really interesting crew that's at the bottom here of the thirties. By the way, you're looking at like the Algiers and the Etiens and the Warren just a bunch of people you don't trust. Amazing we're you know, we're still looking at et and someone we just don't trust anymore. And then Ray Davis almost just kind of pokes his head in and just like, hey, guys, I'm even less trustworthy. Even though he's this amazingly talented player. You just got to get more out of him. And he comes into ECR thirty six. Jacob's got him at thirty six, but Pat, you've got him have forty here. So is this as simple as like Ray Davis is super fun, but like he's got to do something with his six touches per game? Is that what he says about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's exactly it. I mean, I love the player. But aside from that week six game against the Jets where James Cook was out and Ray Davis rolled up over one hundred and fifty yards from scrimmage, he has averaged six touches a game. Welsh in all other games, So his snap shares the last three weeks twenty fourteen percent. He doesn't even have the backup role to himself because the Bills also like to play Ty Johnson. One of ray Davis's six touches last week went for sixty three yards and a touchdown. That's it's just not the type of production I want to chase. And I realize it is a four team by week and some people are kind of looking at ray Davis on their bench like do do I play for that big play and maybe put him in a flex spot. I'm at this position in a few leagues where I'm actually looking at ray Davis.
Speaker 2: Like I might actually consider starting this guy.
Speaker 3: But man, you were just kind of chasing that long touchdown from last week.
Speaker 2: And when you're.
Speaker 3: Getting six touches a game, give or take, man, you need that big play to pay off because if you're doing it on volume alone, it could be a rough ride.
Speaker 1: The simple story is running have stunk, especially depth at running back, at something everybody thought we were going to be able to. Like every week we'll have six or seven waiver guys and we'll just have this great time and it's like Nope. After like twenty six everything stinks, Jacob. Is it as simple love the player, hate the game with Ray Davis here?
Speaker 4: Hm? For sure. He always say one of his touches is a goal line touch, and so like, if you're gonna bet on somebody random, maybe you bet on a Buffalo Bill. They've got twenty six point implied total. They could get up big on the Colts and maybe Ray Davis gets a few more touches. But yeah, it's it's a really really thin bet you're making here.
Speaker 1: Do you just quickly, Jacob, do you think that Etan win out there is a tier difference above guys like Jalen Warren, Ray Davis, Tyler Algie or do you think he belongs in that range now?
Speaker 4: No, I actually have Jayleen Warren above all of those guys. I don't know if we're going to talk about him or not. Et and I have quite a ways below. Just because the offense looks terrible. It's a really brutal match against Minnesota, maybe the toughest team to run on. He only had a thirty three percent now rate last week. Maybe that goes up, but they were getting all through running backs involved.
Speaker 1: I'll throw Jalen Warren at US then real quick, because we're inning out the rbs here. What's your take on Jalen Warren.
Speaker 4: Then, Yeah, he's been playing more and I think he should be the healthiest he's been all year. It's been a frustrating year from a health standpoint, but they're coming out of the by I really like him as a talent, and he's got a match up against Washington where you can run the ball against the Commanders. That's probably been the case lately, and teams have really been focused more on the run game against the Commanders. I think that's probably exactly what we'll see from a coaching staff that likes to run the ball. Specifically, the Commanders have been really bad against man gap runs. We're getting really in the weeds here, but Jayalen Warren is one of the best running backs in the NFL in those types of runs. Not that the Steelers do that all out there, mostly his own heavy defense or offense, but they've leaned into more up the middle kind of runs lately, and I think Warren could gash them for a few big plays in this game.
Speaker 1: Looking for a little bit of a deeper RB play afflex Then Jalen Warren has got you covered. We have also got you covered with a weekly start and sit live stream right here on our YouTube channel, where you can come and ask your specific start and sit questions. We're here with you every Thursday at three pm Eastern and for those listening on the podcast, just go to YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros, subscribe, notify, and you'll be right there whenever we have any of those live streams. This is wide Receiver Ranks. We are going through all the wide receivers for this week, wide receiver ones, twos, and threes with some big questions and hopefully answering some of yours. If you have got more questions that we don't hit on this episode, well guess what. We've got lots of different avenues for you. One of those is going to Fantasypros dot com Slash Rankings. Check it out throughout the entire week. They adjust, they might ad just as we're going into this episode. Because we've got close to two hundred rankers that are putting in ranks all throughout the week. That is what adjusts and fix the ECR the Expert Consensus Ranks. Check those bad boys out. If you've got any other questions and no, we've got a lot of offerings here for you, gentlemen, Let's talk and get right into these wide receiver ranks for week ten. Looking at the big board, number one Justin Jefferson, followed by Jamar Chase, Malik Nighbors, Aman Ross, Saint Brown, and Tyreek Hilly Pretty Choky top five. Cooper Cup comes in at six, followed by Garrett Wilson, Pokinakua, Deebo aj Brown, Zay Flowers, and Drake London. ECR for Deebo Samuel is nine fits. You've got him outside of wide receiver one, Jacob, you have him at wide receiver six. So Jacob, let's talk about the high man here. Deebo Samuel coming off of the buye. He's the number one in that offense. Hopefully everybody's healthy. Christian McCaffrey coming back, maybe he doesn't really slightly take necessarily anything away. If anything, it might make them more efficient. But let's get your breakdown. Why is Debo in that top six?
Speaker 4: For you? I do think that Christian McCaffrey coming back helps the offense overall, and the Niners do have the second highest em player point totally this week. So I do think we're going to see a good game from them offensively. I think the buy came at exactly the right time for Deebo Samuel, and hopefully he will be healthier than we've seen him really since the beginning of the season. And then the big thing here is I just have to point out the per route data for Deebo Samuel with Brandon Ayuk off the field is absolutely absurd. So this is from twenty twenty two to twenty twenty four, He's run one hundred and six routes without Brandon Ayuk on the field. On those routes, he's averaged over four yards per route run. For reference, on that Tyreek Kill is the next highest player during that span at three point two. Justin Jefferson is next at two point eight. Deebo's at four point h nine yards per out run without Brandon Ayuk on the field. His target per route run rate rises to thirty six percent. Without Brandon Ayuk on the field, gets a little bit more downfit involvement, and then just over all the offenses funneled through him. Meanwhile, George Kittle's rates have been basically the same and they've risen a little bit without Ayuk on the field, But I think George Kittle has been more sensitive to Deebo's presence, which I think makes sense because of the vicinity which those players draw their targets is a little bit more similar, whereas Debo has been able to get a little bit more evolved down the field as a route runner and the first read target for the team. On that note, in the first game without Ayuk, it was a big game for Kittle and not so much for Debo, but the underlying data suggests that more big things could be coming. It was a forty one percent first read target rate for Deebo Samuel. That's per Fantasy Points status, so forty one percent of Rock Party's first read targets went to Deebo Samuel in that game. Thirty five percent for Kittles, So still really good for him. He's a tight end one. But I think people really sleep on Debo and we're going to get to Jalen Waddle lately. It's kind of a what have you done for me lately? Type of game that we play here. Don't forget how good Deebo Samuel is. That's kind of where I'll leave.
Speaker 1: It, you know, I'll agree with the Homer forty nine er stuff me. One thing I want to add, don This is not necessarily a counter two because I agree with everything, But something I've been beating the drum about that you do have to consider is Juwan Jennings. And when Juwan Jennings was in earlier this year, Juwan Jennings ended up playing that Brandon Ayuk role early in the year. He was the deep threat guy that brock perty loved to go to. We have not had Juwan Jennings. He is back in practice, looks like he's going to play. I don't really think that has to take away from Deebo Samuel, but just this is maybe that reminder that Juwan Jennings might be that play as he comes back. Pat. I don't imagine that Juwan Jennings is a reason that you're putting Deebo Samuel outside of the top twelve. But you have been actually been pretty high on Deebo, I feel like for some of the year. But what is your take where he is outside of the wide receiver one range for you?
Speaker 3: I have been mostly high on him, but Deebo is always such a hard player for me to rank because his target counts are all over the place. His involvement as a runner can be inconsistent. I feel like sometimes I'm leaning on vibes way more for Deebo Samuel that I'd like to rather than any hard data we can sink our teeth into. But I try not to have Takelock and Jacob just provided some incredibly interesting hard data that has me wanting to move up Debo in the rankings, because over four yards per target or per route run is just that is an insane number. And that's not a small sample size. That's over one hundred routes that we have with Debo playing without Ayuk on the field. So I didn't want to fall into the trap of thinking that Ayuk's absence would automatically make Debo smash play. But boy, that's a compelling reason to think he might indeed be a smash play. So yeah, I mean, I do have a hard time ranking him inside the top twelve when I know that the distribution of touches is also going to include Christian McCaffrey, George Kittle, Juwan Jennings. But man, when I hear about those numbers and what Debo has done without Ayuk so far, I think I'm probably going to have to move him into wide receiver one range.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm going to be inside the top ten for Deebo Samuel. One other thing to consider, not that anyone is really considering, like not playing him again these are wide receiver ones. But one thing is Dievo has done a really good job in his career of playing off of that like short pass screen game, and I feel like that's kind of been gone this year. Christian McCaffrey makes that so much better. Where you can roll McCaffrey on one side, screen pass Debo on the other side. McCaffrey changes defensive looks, and it could you could get like old traditional We're going to just throw that screen pass to Debo three or four times a game and see what he can end up doing with it. Because they've also got better deep threat options with jennings Back and Kittle. Just the thing to think about that, Like, I know this is semantics about a wide receiver one, but I lean with Jacob here that I really do think that Debo has a chance to smash more than anything, even though they're bringing such a big fantasy option back to the team, and like an interesting I think We already have the answer here. Pat, you have Puka over Debo, correct, I do Deebo over Pooka.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And honestly, I'm considering moving above Jamar Chase. We'll get to him later in the tight end discussion. But the splits with t Higgins off the field are pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know me, I'm like, do it, do it. Let's just go for it. All right, let's jump into the wide receiver two. Here's only one guy to talk about in the wide receiver one range. You guys know what to do with those thirteen through twenty four. DeVante Adams comes in at thirteen, DeVonta Smith, Terry McLaurin, George Pickens, C. D. Lamb is pushed down there. That's definitely people just hedging. Brian Thomas tanked ol number twenty is Darnell Mooney, Josh Downs at twenty one, Lad McConkey, DeAndre Hopkins, and Khalil Shakir. That is the matchup. By the way, twenty one wide receivers are given the A plus start and sit rating. That's a lot and because we grade them out, you can go and look on the Fantasy Ranks page. You get the matchup. Rating overall, and then if it's an A or B twenty one wide receivers with at least an A minus or higher, and guess what number twenty one is? Josh Downs. Guy that we're going to talk about here, Josh Downs. It was a disappointment last week in the Joe Flacco taking over for Anthony Richardson world because expectations were absolutely sky high for Josh Downs because he was going to eat now. He still was like the guy for Joe Flacco. But Flacco struggled. Pass rush destroyed him. He had no ability to get away. I mean he had one point four seconds to throw the ball. It seemed like every single time, but in turn it ended up affecting Josh Downs. And I think maybe even like a Bilos situation fits you. You are lower than consensus, Jacob, you are higher, So this would be a good conversation. But Fitz, let's start with you. You do have Downs still in the wide receiver two territory, but looks like he is just holding on. Do you think Joe Flacco is going to get back to that Joe Flacco we saw earlier where everyone was like, please get him in the lineup to make Josh Downs.
Speaker 2: You know the guy good que question.
Speaker 3: I'm less optimistic about Joe Flacco than most people, I think, And man, it's funny. I had a poor week ranking wide receivers last week, and that was with me sort of fading Josh Downs. And maybe if he had smashed the way some people were expecting him too, I really would have been in the basement with my wide receiver rankings. Downs does seem to have passed Michael Pittman Junior as the primary target the Colts lead receiver. He's up against the Bills this week, and yes, it is easier to attack the Bills from the slot than it is with your outside receivers, who the Bills have been pretty much blanketing this season. I just want to see more from Downs. I want to see more touchdowns. I want to see more big yardage games. I'm just not ready to rank him as a set it and forget it top twenty wide receiver.
Speaker 2: Every week.
Speaker 3: I'm getting closer because those weekly target totals have been pretty consistent when he is playing with Joe Flacco, and honestly, even when he was playing with Anthony Richardson. At the end there it seemed like Downs had become the lead receiver for the So I'm warming up, but I'm not quite ready to meet ECR.
Speaker 1: Just yet, Jacob, you are beating ECR. You've got him at seventeen. Was last week a little bit more of an outlier than anything else aspect, not just with Flaco but with Josh Downs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the Colts three in the fewest plays of any offense last week, so you could call it an outlier. And even still twelve PPR points. You know that's not bad at a wide receiver position that has been pretty bren this year. That's his lowest total in four games with Flaco. The other ones he had twenty sixteen and twenty PPR points. I just I think Josh Downs is an insanely good player and fun player. He's maybe my favorite even in the NFL. So I am a little bit biased, but the numbers back it up. This is on a per route basis, and it's important to note that he's only running about two thirds of the routes because he only plays in three receiver sets. But I think we'll see a lot of three receiver sets if the Colts are losing, which they're expected to be losing. Against the Bills here, but on a per route basis, Josh Downs when Anthony Richardson's not on the field is wide receiver one in targets per out run, wide receiver one in first downs per out run, wide receiver six in yards per out run, wide receiver two in PPR points per out run. He's really, really, really good. And that's with one play where if look to me, like he scored a touchdown and he got called back. If he had that, he'd probably went wide receiver one and PPR points spar out run. The matchup is there. I will say, like the culture only applied for twenty one points this week. So the only teams with a lower imply total are the Panthers, Cowboys, Broncos, Patriots, and Titans. So Vegas is kind of on Pat's side here with a little bit of hesitancy about what we've seen with Joe Flacco. So keep that in mind, just a little cold water to temper expectations. With all the goodness that I have threw out about Josh Downs.
Speaker 1: One thing I'll say too is when we look at the ranks, I feel like I'm always interested in like where that line is, Like, oh, this is where the questions start because obviously we're in like wide receiver ones and twos and there's not a ton of like real quite like are you gonna sit Terry McLaurin unless you play in a two wide receiver ten man league and you've got amazing options. But I think the questions start right around twenty. Darnell Mooney's at twenty. I love Darnell Mooney right now. Fifty two percent first read percentage from last week ridiculous, But I feel like the questions start here. And one, I just want to ask you guys, because I'm not looking at your physical ranks here. DeAndre Hopkins went off last week and really looks to be in favor with the Chiefs. DeAndre Hopkins or Josh Downs Jacob, let's start with you for this week.
Speaker 4: I have Downs higher because I think he is a little bit safer. His median projection is much higher than Hopkins. But if you're looking only for upside, I'm glad you brought this up because there's the receivers who immediately follow Downs to my rankings are George Pickens, Darnagh Mooney, Tank Dell, Jaalen Waddo, DeAndre Hopkins, Marvin Harrison Junior, Brian Thomas Junior. Basically all of those guys have a much higher ceiling projection than Downs. Mooney is the one guy who's about the same in terms of their range of outcomes. All the other guys are like much more boom bust players with a really high ceiling. So it's kind of like, what type of profile are you looking for if you want more of a boom bus guy. I think Hopkins it definitely makes sense over Downs.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. That's actually something that comes up we get. I mean, we are just you know, we're littered with questions throughout the entire week, and sometimes the only context we can't answer with someone is like are you looking for upside? Are you looking for safety? Because sometimes it really is a real thing about just having like a safety net of points that that does play a role, and it might play a role into this range. But you can comment on that. But DeAndre Hopkins or Josh Downs this week?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I do have Hopkins ranked higher. But Jacob does make a good point, like if I were playing in a ten team PPR league and I actually had to make that choice, maybe if I was a ten point favorite. I'd go toward downs even though I have Hopkins ranked higher, because I do think that target and catch floor is safer. But I'm pretty much in on Hopkins. I mean, nine targets, eight catches, eighty six yards, two touchdowns against the Buccaneers on Monday night, and it seems like Hopkins has already established himself as the number one receiver on the Chiefs, and that connection with Patrick Mahomes is only going to get strong. I realized the Broncos this week are kind of a difficult matchup, and maybe Hopkins does see some of Patrick certain Junior. I still want to be bullish on Hopkins, though.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna throw a curveball at you. This is what, by the way, I asked that DeAndre Hopkins question, not even realizing on our sheet we had DeAndre Hopkins here. I'm gonna throw one more little Yeah. It was a natural segue that I just did, and I wasn't even looking. I'm gonna throw this is the curveball here because it's not prepared. So we'll go to Pat first, and I'm gonna do kind of the same thing, because, like I said, I think this is like a really good range where I feel like a lot of questions are gonna be centered around this, like wide receiver twenties to twenty fours in the same range Darnell Mooney or Khalil Shakir for this week, And do you think if whichever one you pick, do you think there is a tear difference? Mooney is at twenty Shakira is at twenty four. Shakira has been a dominant force, especially with Amari Cooper out, Keon Coleman banged up. Shakira is given a better overall matchup a four star rating versus darn Mooney's three star rating. So pat Darnell Mooney or Khalil Shakir.
Speaker 3: So the health of what maybe we should consider to be the lead receivers for each team makes a difference, because I think there's probably a better chance that Marii Cooper plays this week than there is of Drake London playing this week. But say Drake London were to play and Amari Cooper were to not play, then I would put Shakir over Darnell Mooney. But as of as of now, I would play Mooney, and I think he's probably a tier higher for.
Speaker 1: Me Okay, so that's good. I wanted to know the tier higher. Jacobs, same question, Khalil Shakiir, Darnel Mooney, you did tell us. I think you said Darnel Mooney. It's like eighteen, like somewhere right in that range. I didn't hear you say Shakiir. So if it is Mooney, is this like a tier above Shakir?
Speaker 4: I think they're basically the same tier. Jakir's at the bottom of the tier. I was a little bit disappointed to see Shakir's role scaled back, but the Bills seem insistent on doing that to him over and over and over, even though he's been one of the most productive receivers in the NFL. He was third on the team and routes around last week. I'd like to target Shakir. When the Bills are playing defenses to play a lot of two high safety looks so they can just pepper in with underneath stuff. And that's not what we're seeing against the Cults. They use a ton of Cover three, which is a single high safety zone coverage that typically lead to a lot of targets that they have Perimeter receivers.
Speaker 1: Okay, love it, wide receiver too, some big questions in there. Maybe you love Josh Downs, maybe you love Darnell Mooney. You've done the fantasy analysis. You know, you've got your own projections, your set. You're like, he's going to eat at receptions or yards or touchdowns. Well, guess what. You can take that fantasy knowledge and you can make some money with it. And right now with our company Betting Pros, we are offering a one month BP Premium subscription right now and you can unlock it by using promo code f P free. Get access to the tools like our same Game Parlay tool, the prop bet Analyzer, which you can take some of these individual player projections. You can go and put it in the analyzer and you can get all the data completely unlock. Plus we got the prize Pick prop bet cheat sheet. Don't miss out. Try it for free for one month one month of full access to BP Premium. It's available on iOS and Android. Use that promo code f P free. Wide Receivers twenty five through thirty six. These are our wide receiver three starts with Marvin Harrison Junior, Calvin Ridley, DJ Moore, Cortland, Sutton, Jordan Addison, Jalen Waddle put a pin in that Jalen Wattle one right there at thirty Roma Dunza, Amari Cooper, Juwan Jennings So I mentioned at thirty three Jamison Williams is back, Xavier Liget and Michael Pittman. At thirty six Oki Dook. Let's jump into Jaalen Waddle. That was our tease for earlier in the show. This is I joked with Pat before the show. I said I needed the graphics team to put a graphic of me and ericson on the sinking Titanic as the band that refuses to get off like we Me and him have just been oh bo all the guy. I think a Chan was a win. By the way, we were right about buying a Chan on the cheap if you got the Tyreek Hill was what I was beating the drum about early early on. It hasn't been great, but still good. Jalen Waddle has not worked, it has been bad, and this past week was not great. Wide Receiver thirty. This is an absolute breaking point for people after the last two weeks with Tua that he has not done well. Fitz, you've got him at twenty eight actually a little bit higher than ECR Oh, but mister Jacob Gibb, you got him at twenty one, baby, you got him as a wide receiver too. So please wax poetically on Jalen Waddle and how this is going to bounce back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm right there on the ship with you, and my listeners at FFT have been really frustrated. People are talking about dropping Jalen Wattle and everything. Let's zoom out a little bit. I know we live in a like what have you done formulalately world here in the fantasy football space. Let's zoom out for a little bit, and remember who we were talking about. We were talking about the wide receiver with the highest career yard per run rate at the collegiate level of any wide receiver drafted over the past five years. So that's higher than the legendary Pukunukua or Jackson Smith a jigba rates. That's higher than Devonte Smith. Some consider him the best collegiate wide receiver of all time, higher than Ceede. Lamb, higher than Jamar Chase. Awesome, awesome collegiate players. Number one, Jalen Waddle, he was then drafted sixth overall, gave us a thousand yards as a rookie. He's never had a season with fewer than a thousand yards. It's now twenty twenty four and he's on pace for six hundred and sixty yards and people are freaking out, which I mean, it makes sense. It has been really frustrating, but I do think it's important to first remember who we're talking about here. It's easy to lose sight of who the player is when we're, you know, micro analyzing things. He's played eight games, four with that Tua. The Dolphins were I think, really the least functional offense that we've seen for an extended period of time of any team this year during that time, So I'm honestly ready to throw those games completely out. Even in the four games with Tua, it has not been good and people are really frustrated, and I get that. So now we're going to zoom in on those four games. Two of those four games came against the Bills, one was against the Cardinals. Those are really unique matchups. Arizona's opponent first read target rate is only sixty three percent. That's by far the lowest in the NFL. The next lowest is sixty seven percent. The league averages seventy two percent this is per fantasy points data. So the Cardinals don't allow offenses to do what they would like to do. The Cardinals dictate what offenses do. They invite offenses to target running backs. They invite offenses to target tight ends and beat them with short plays, runs and short passes. The Cardinals stack the box at the lowest rate in the NFL. They really are just like a hands off defense. The Bills literally have the highest opponent running back target rate in the NFL and the lowest opponent wide receiver target rate in the NFL. Mcdermot's defense is what we've seen for a long time. In twenty twenty three, they had the third lowest opponent wide receiver target rate in the NFL the sixth lowest opponent first read target rate for the Bills defenses. So these are two defenses that are not normal matchups, and they make up seventy five percent of the sample size for Jalen Wadle with Tua in twenty twenty four. In the other game, Watta win for one hundred and nine yards. I think it's entirely possible that we are like dramatically overreacting to a small sample size here four games, eight games is miniscool and the grand scheme of things, we have so much more data to suggests the Watto is like really a spectacular player. What can we expect this week? I certainly don't know, like the Dolphins have been all over the place, but like what I do know is the Rams have the fourth highest opponent wide receiver target rate, so it's much different than the defenses we just talked about. The other thing is this game has the highest over under of any being played in Week ten, so Vegas is expecting a shootout. And we just saw the Rams secondary look really easy to pick on. Jack and Smith and Jigba could have had two hundred fifty yards if not for penalties against this defense last week. And really, on top of that, there's a whole lot of schematic notes I could give you. I do think, specifically for Jalen while this matchup sets really well, But we have a bunch of players to discuss today. So for the sake of brevity, which is hilarious to say, after talking for three minutes about this, I'll just say google f FT Newsletter or google Jacob Gibbs newsletter and you'll find my free newsletter. Are right, every Wednesday Thursday, I do advanced matchups, and I'll of course be focused on Jalen model this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of the things I would throw up Pat on the jail because I want to believe because I kind of agree with the totality of what Jacob's saying in that, like, you know, we are hyper focused on like a very very small sample size of being like, oh well, he's just washed and done when it has traditionally been really good. My only problem with this in general has been offensive scheme with the Dolphins looks off this year. Like I don't know how many games you watch where you're like, okay, Dolphins and then it's just run, run and run, runner and run. They're running more, they feel it looks like they feel less comfortable throwing the ball deep, even though they've got, you know, such one of the best deep ball players probably the NFL history, and Tyreek Hill like it. It feels from an offensive scheme standpoint that something is off. And I think that's the thing that's sticking in my crawl a little bit more than like Jalen Wattle is not good. Pat. You've got him about ECR maybe slightly higher. He's like a mid flex to you, what do you want to add or what do you want to throw in about Jalen Wattle.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, if getting the ball into the hands of Devon ah Chen means the offense looks off, well shift, If that's wrong, I don't want to be right.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I agree with what you're saying, but you know what I'm getting at, Like Chan should get the ball four million times, but I'm saying it's just run, run, run, short passes, Like what happened to that Dolphins team that was slinging the ball and huge plays and Wattles getting ten catches down the middle. That that team isn't here this show.
Speaker 3: I hear you, But we we do have to expunge all data where we had either Skylar Thompson or Tyler Huntley at quarterback for the Dolphins. So like drilling down on the Tua thing, and Jacob makes the point that those a couple of those matchups that To or that well To and Wattle have had have not been ideal for outside wide receivers. So yeah, to me, it's just if Tua is healthy, you are starting Waddle unless the matchup is exceptionally putrid, and that is certainly not the case with the Rams. As Jacob pointed out, you know, they've given up the eighth most fantasy points to wide receivers, so by all means, lean into Jalen Waddle this week. And how great is it that last week one minute there was concern that Wattle had just torn his achilles, and the next minute he is catching his first touchdown pass of the.
Speaker 1: Season, saving the day too. You know, interesting you say you are playing him. One name that might kind of throw people off as a guy that could end up being started over him in some instances is the guy we mentioned earlier, Juwan Jennings. I threw Juwan Jennings out. We didn't really sit and talk about him. He's ECR thirty three, bitch. You do have him at thirty, so you've got him right there. Let me save the Jacob ranking here. We'll do that here in a second. But what do you want to throw out about Jennings? Do you think Jennings is in the same territory as Wattle?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'd prefer to start Waddle, But like Jennings, what we've seen so far has been good. He obviously had that one smash game where everyone was expecting, you know, Ayuk to go off when Diebo was out of the lineup, and it was Juwan Jennings day one hundred and seventy five yards, three touchdowns. So far, Jennings has only drawn thirty six targets this season, but he's averaging eleven point two yards per target, two point seven five yards per route run, has an average depth of target of twelve point three yards. So Jennings is going to be the primary downfield receiver for Brock Perdy, who, by the way, has been cooking. So yeah, I mean, I feel pretty good about starting Jennings this.
Speaker 1: Week, as do I and as does Jacob, because this is where the fun rank is. Jacob, you were talking a ton about Debo, but what got buried when I gave my little thing about Juwan Jennings was also your rank. You've got him sixteen, so you've got essentially him taking over that Ayuk role. And that's kind of what I talked about when ayug injury went down, is like, there's a legitimate chance that Deebo goes back into his role and that Juwan Jennings takes over that Auk role. So what else do you want to add because you didn't get to really talk about Jennings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, only three wide receivers are averaging more yards per out run than Juwan Jennings this year. Nico Collins, A J. Brown, Justin Jefferson. Even if you take away that insane game against the Rams, he's still averaging over two yards per out run on the year. He's been really really good all year, not just one game. If you look at his career without Brandon Ayuk on the field, he's averaging two point eight yards per out run. That's exactly what he's averaging this year, and only I think fifteen of those routes came this year, So it's not like his phenomenal play this year is really influencing that data that I just gave for his career. I think it's possible that he's a really good player who's just been kind of hidden because the Niners have a lot of really good players. Anytime that they've needed him to make plays third and Juwan has come up big for them, and now they really do need him, and I think he might just keep coming up big. We'll see how healthy he is. But if he's healthy, everything looks good for San Fran This week they're playing a Bucks team that offenses have chosen to pass against. I brought up a pass right over expectation earlier in reference to like run heavy defenses. The Bucks I think have the third or fourth highest the fifth highest opponent pass right over expectation. So, all things equal, teams choose to pass even when you know, maybe think they would be expected to run. And so I do think we'll see a potentially a huge game for Juwan here. I'm curious how Ricky Piersall will affect things. Do you guys have any do you have any takes on how much your player or be involved here.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's playable for fantasy, like I think, you know, the third receiver for the forty nine Ers tends to be less valuable than on other teams just because they like to play Kyle Buscheck so much.
Speaker 1: H and Christian McCaffrey and Kittle. I mean, he is, at best best the fifth option on that team. Possibilities, you know, in through wide receiver sets, there's definitely possibilities that he could do a little something. But not being playable I think is the most important thing for what it's.
Speaker 4: For what it's worth fantasy points datas average separation scorer has Juwan Jennings is the clear wide receiver two behind a Yuk, well ahead of Deebo Samuel, and he's been much much better as a downfield route runner the Deebo Samuel two. I do think it makes sense he'll kind of step into that. Iukrol if anybody's going to two last ones.
Speaker 1: Let's do some quick hitters here. Xavier Leget wide receiver thirty five, Jacob, you have got him at thirty three fits he is outside of the top thirty six wide receivers for you, Fitz. Let's get a take on Xavier Leget.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean he scored touchdowns in three of his last four games, and he is just a beast after the catch, Like I love what a physical marvel he is and has the ball in his hands. I don't think he's a very polished route runner. And I do wonder if we do see Adam Thielen back in Germany this week, and if we do see Adam Thielen back, if Bryce Young goes back to leaning on Adam Thielen the way he did for much of his rookie season, because Adam Thielen is a polished route runner, whereas xavior League Get really is not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd almost wonder too long term if they say we're going to do you a favor and release you so you can go do something with a team that can do something, because that's the problem is backing any panther Jacob anything you want to add with lee Get.
Speaker 4: He had his highest first retarget rate of his career last week, so that's good to see him show some ability to draw targets and be like trusted as the top target in the offense. The other thing I'll throw out is the Giants defense really struggled to get pressure last week. They blit sixty percent of the time against Washington and only got press for twenty percent of the time, so that is weird. I think the defense maybe is taken a step back as the year has gone on, and Bryce has been playing pretty well, surprisingly well, so I think you can feel cautiously optimistic about League Get here.
Speaker 1: The last one we're going to do an outside the top thirty six. It is a price check Quentin Johnston. Price check ECR thirty nine fits you've got him at thirty six. Jacobyov At fifty one. This is a big discrepancy, Jacob. You are like my dear friend Scott Bogman, where he sees Quinton Johnson do something, he goes, I don't believe you. That's pretty much every single time he doesn't trust it. Do you not trust it? Jacob?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I hate to say it.
Speaker 4: I'm not trying to hit on the guy, but I think he's been the luckiest player, or at least the luckiest wide receiver in the NFL this year. He had sixty six yards in a touchdown on a broken play. He had twenty six yards on the last play of the game versus prevent defense where the try and lateral stuff. So that's seventeen PPR points on two really random plays. He only had a sixty eight percent route rate, so it's not like he's a full time player yet. I think the offense really runs through that McConkey. The good news is the charges are throwing a lot more and so you know, maybe he does have a decent game. But I'm not taking what we saw last week. I'm taking it with a big crative salt.
Speaker 1: FITZI, you got a miss a starter in the wide receiver three. You have met thirty six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, Johnston has not seen more than six targets in any game this season. But and as Jacob mentioned, some of his yardage has been a little bit hokey. So maybe we should take his fifteen points seven yards per catch and ten point four yards per target with a grain of salt. But what I do find encouraging After catching fifty six points seven percent of his targets last year, he's up to sixty six.
Speaker 2: Point seven this year.
Speaker 3: We have not seen the paddle hands that we saw last year, the frying pain hands like he's actually bringing the ball in, and the real appeal. Big plays four touchdowns in six games, and he is athletic and a big, dangerous man with the ball in his hands.
Speaker 1: Gentlemen, let's talk about some quarterback ranks for the week. Our big board number one, of course, Lamar Jackson, Jalen Hurts at number two, Josh and Joe Burrow, Jayden Daniels back in that top five, Brock Purty at six, Sam Donald, kirk Cousins, Patrick Mahomes, Matt Stafford Baker Mayfield and Tua at twelve. Let me ask you an off scripted question, real quick pat of that top twelve, where is the least trust of any of those starting twelve quarterbacks? I see a couple different tiers in there, you know, like tier. I mean, there might be a Lamar Jackson his own tier, and then there might be this open up tier that goes to Purty, and then maybe maybe Purty is in the Donald Cousins range. I'm kind of I'm verbally saying all of this, but like, if of the top twelve quarterbacks, is there one that you think just stands out like a sore thumb that you really are not trusting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I've got Baker Mayfield ranked outside QB one territory. I just Mayfield has played so well and Liam Cohen has done an amazing job designing the Buccaneers offense and making it functional without Mike Evans and Chris Godwin. But ultimately Baker doesn't have Mike Evans or Chris Godwin, and he is relying on you know, cad Otten and Rashad White and Bucky Irving to be the engines of this offense, a little Sterling Shepherd and Trey Palmer mixed in, so didn't even have Jalen McMillan in week nine. So lack of weaponry is why I'm a little hesitant on Baker this week.
Speaker 1: And when I asked the question, it's probably Jacob. I'm probably pointing fingers that maybe like Stafford or Baker or Baker or Tua. I mean, if you know you were there with with Mahomes, you know, don't break the internet. But I feel like those three are the guys that I'm kind of pointing out when I say that. So the same question to you, is there somebody that stands out? Is it Baker or maybe is it somebody else?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Baker. Seven point three percent touchdown ray for him is just seems like it's got to regress, and like a natural regression spot is here with his receivers out. I think that's kind of what we're going to see. We saw it a bit last week, and we've seen it just reflected in where the biggest expectations are for this team each week. Twenty two and a half point over under for the Bucks in this game. I think it was at like nineteen last week against the Chiefs. They could continue to exceed that. You know, it's a game that could turn into a shootout. Second highest implied point total of the week here against San Francisco. But like I brought up on the Receiver Show, we've got around the running Back Show with Bucky Irving, We've got the Bucks coming off a short week arrest, the Niners coming off thereby. So I just don't love the spot here.
Speaker 1: A couple quarterbacks that are outside of the top twelve then, because you know, there's a lot of chalk in there, a lot of guys that maybe aren't posing big questions. There are some and Daniel Jones is one of them. He in the ECR of sixteen. Not on the board here, Jacob's got you got him at eighteen, you got him lower. But FITZI, this is one of those spots. He actually takes the Baker Mayfield spot for you. So, Fitz, let's start with you. Daniel Jones QB one this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, Jones has all of his pass cashers healthy and has a terrific matchup against the Panthers. Carolina has the second worst opponent passer rating in the league. They're giving up eight yards per pass attempt and they've allowed eighteen touchdown passes, tied four third most in the league. And Jones adds value as a runner, like I'm starting him in a couple of super flex leagues and including the Scott Fish Ball this week, and I feel perfectly fine about it.
Speaker 1: Jacob, your thoughts here on Daniel Jones as he is outside of the ECR range for you almost, I mean, he's still in the flex range for you at eighteen, but not in single quarterback. What does your take on Daniel Jones?
Speaker 4: I could be too low on him, for sure, because the Giants have maybe the highest imply total they've had all year twenty three and a half. Vegas really does not give Carolina's defense any respect at all, and I think that makes sense. My hope here is the and this may truly just be hope because I'm so invested in Tyrone Tracy's success. I think we might see the Giants really on the ground game here. I think they know what they've got with Daniel Jones and don't probably want to push it a whole lot and set themselves up for more opportunities to be embarrassed, and might just lean on their awesome rookie, which they've done at times this year, and I think they'll be able to do successfully against Carolina. They are heavy favorites favored by almost a touchdown against the Panthers. The running hasn't been quite as high as I would like for Daniel Jones, so I think it makes sense to have him higher than I do have him, But personally, I just don't. I don't want any exposure to the potential ten points that I might get from Daniel Jones. There's a number of guys that I feel a little more confident in.
Speaker 1: Tyrone Tracy is the thing focus there that's hidden in there, not about Daniel Jones. Justin Herbert is another interesting one. We're going to kind of point back to Fisk. What We'll start with Jacob here, Justin Herbert QB seventeen. You guys both have him higher than ECR P Jaco. Let's start with you've got him at fifteen, not a ton if maybe your deeper league single quarterback here. Give us your take on Herbert.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need to be higher. I think I saw Fitzi's rank and I was psyched to see it. Usin Herbert's been playing so well this year and we're finally seeing it turn around. I think luck has not been doing him any favors in terms of like converting touchdowns and stuff like that. But he has been finding the INZ one lately and the Chargers are throwing a lot more. Three straight weeks, the Chargers have had a positive pass rate over expectation. The PROE for LA over the past three weeks would rank fourth over the course of the full season for some reference as to just how past heavy they've been. And I don't think that's necessarily random. I think that does time up with their bye week in week five, and just with how well Herbert's playing, how well Lad McConkie is playing. So yeah, it's an exciting time to roster Herbert, I think.
Speaker 1: So what is that rank that got Jacob so excited? From fits eight QB eight for you, FITZI this week on Herbert.
Speaker 3: I might be as far out over my skis on Justin Herbert as I was with my Jameis Winston ranking last week.
Speaker 2: So, but we have.
Speaker 3: Seen a pretty sea change out of this offense. I mean, for the first four games, Justin Herbert was averaging one hundred and forty four point five passing yards a game, and since the start of October, so going back more than a month, thirty three passing attempts per game two hundred and eighty six point eight passing yards per game. I don't want to think that Greg Roman has turned into Don Coriel here as far as a play caller, but Herbert wasn't totally healthy early in the season, like he had that plantar fascitis, so maybe Greg Roman was protecting him a little bit with the play calling and now feels like the gloves are off and he is ready to unleash Herbert. And I don't totally hate the matchup against the Titans. It's kind of a middling matchup like that. Pass defense was tougher earlier in the season than it's been lately, so wheels up for Justin.
Speaker 4: Herbert and offenses have really started passing more against the Titans and avoiding running. I think specifically because the times have been really really tough against the run, so passwad over expectation on defense. The Titans are top twelve, meaning teams have passed more against them, and over the past three weeks their top five, so I think even if the Chargers are winning, you still might see them pass a little bit more, which is what we saw last week too with the Chargers.
Speaker 1: The last quarterback that we'll talk about we gave Fitzi the feature here of the high rank. Well, Jacob, you get the high rank on Drake May this week. ECR is twenty three. Jacob's got him at fourteen fits. You got him at twenty two fits. Let's get your quick take on Drake May, who has been running around making things happen. You've got him barely on that super flex range. Anything you want to add before we get Jacob's hot take on Drake May.
Speaker 3: I'm just very pro Drake May, and I'm excited to see Jacob high on him. And part of it is that the Bears have a lot of the fewest fantasy points to quarterbacks. But again, maybe the Bears are collapsing a bit and that shouldn't be the concern that maybe it was when I did my quarterback rankings.
Speaker 1: Jacob fourteen. I mean you almost want to just push twelve just to make the statements sometimes. But you got him at a good range. What say you on Drake May?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Bears are a tough matchup for sure, but I think Montees is supposed to be out again, and I do think that matters a lot Drake May. He has been running around for sure. He is fourth in rushing fantasy points scored per quarter in twenty twenty four, behind only Jalen Hurts, justin fields and Jane Daniels, ahead of Lamar Jackson, ahead of Anthony richards and Kyler Murray. He is second on the year in scramble rate. Only Jane Daniels has scrambled on a higher percentage of his dropbacks and Drake May. Drake May is first and avoided tackles per rush, first and first downs perush, first in yards per rush. So he's been very, very dangerous as a rusher, which was expected. That's what he was in college. He scrambled more in college than Lamar Jackson. He scrambled more than Anthony Richardson. I don't think people realize that he's been as advertised as a rusher, and I think he's been better as a passer than expected. There have been some scary throws you know it's gonna happen with a rookie for or even last week, there were some of those, and we saw the interception in the game last week. But overall, I think he's really impressed me as a passer on throws that have traveled ten yards past the line of scrimmage. May ranks eighth among thirty nine qualified quarterbacks in catchable ball rate that's per Fantasy Points data, ranks eighth out of thirty nine. Jayden ranks first. Jane Daniels and I'm just giving you other rookie quarterbacks for reference here. Caleb Williams is dead last, thirty ninth. Bnix is thirty seventh. So a top ten ranking for May is really encouraging. If you look at the rest of the top ten, it's a bunch of really really good quarterbacks. I think this is a really good stat He also ranks top ten in highly accurate target on such throws, so not only catchup balls but also putting it right on the money sometimes. We saw that last week with that amazing throw to Damario Douglas on the right sideline. Like, I think he's played really, really well. He looks to me like a near elite fantasy quarterback. Fantasy quarterback, that's important to bring that up. But with the rushing like it's pretty With all that said, again, sixteen point implied total for New England this week, So don't get carried away here, but it is exciting for me.
Speaker 1: Some good options at quarterback. If you're looking for a little bit deeper, let's look at the tight end ranks on the big board. Going over to tight ends, George Kittle leads the way at number one this week versus Tampa, Travis Kelsey, Trade McBride, Cade Atten, and Evan Ingram. That's your top five. Yes, No, brock powers by week. Kyle Pitts, Dalton Kinkaid, Taysom Hill at eight, Mark Andrews at nine, Kasicki at ten, Laporta and Hockinson. There's a little bit of a change here. Kasiki actually was eight about twenty four hours ago, has moved down to ten. I think there is so much chalk up there, so many questions that do not need to be asked about tight ends. A lot of Kate Atten ones are out there. He's top five this week. Start him, Ingram, start him. Yes, Pitts and kink don't feel as good, but do you really have better options? Tiers start to change, So where are the questions? Well, Mike Kasicki, we kind of know why Taysom Hill is on here. It's all like touchdown equity, and you know the amount of guys that they have out there. They're getting more usage of him. But like Mike Kisiki jumps up into people's faces at ten, Jacob, you've got him at eleven fits, you've got him at eight, So you are beating consensus ranks on here. So FITZI give us something on Gasiki real quick as a top eight tight end for week ten.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm trying not to be the mark who chases last week's points. And he had that sexy stat line with one hundred receiving yards and two touchdowns. But like this ranking is based on the assumption that t Higgins does not return from his quad injury this week. If he does, I will downgrade Gasiki a bit. And we also saw the Bengals lose eric Al, their rookie tight end, to a torn acl last week, although the Bengals are still probably gonna give some annoying tight end targets to Drew Sample and Tanner Hudson. But like the target outlook is pretty bright for Gasiki fourteen targets the last two weeks, twelve catches with t Higgins out, I just think there's a target void that needs to be filled, and get is going to be part of filling it.
Speaker 1: Jacob, what say you on Kasiki. In the Wide Receiver episode, we had mentioned Jamar Chase and he came up for a minute that we were going to talk about here. You've got him as a tight end one. I think that's the important thing, not necessarily picking on the rank, But what say you about Kasiki?
Speaker 4: For this week, I've been moving him up. I was a bit hesitant to overreact to last week as well. He only had a sixty percent route rate last week, and so I looked at the role after the big game and I was like, nothing's really changed. I don't want to move him up too dramatically. But the more I look into what he's done this year without t Higgins, he's done it with just a fifty five percent route rate and he's still been productive. So I don't know if last week's usage really matters that much, And as possible that the usage we could even better with eric All out, and even if T Higgins comes back, it's possible that I think we might see him play more than he has in the past when Tiggans has been out, because Eric All was playing about half of the snaps by this point of the year and the Bengals use a lot of two and three tight end sets. But if Ti Higgins is out, here's what we've gotten four games without T Higgins this YEARPR points sixty one for Gasiki, fifty one for Jamar Chase, air yards two thirty nine for Kasiki, one eighty two for Chase, what receiving yards to eighty two for Gasiki, one ninety four for Chase. It's a four game sample size and it's absolutely nuts. Uh. The other thing is with in those games. In those four games, Becasiki has a twenty four percent first read target rate per Fantasy Points of data for Reference. That would tiebrock Bauers for the fifth highest over the course of the full season at the tight end position, behind only Treat McBride, George Kittle, Travis Kelcey, and Evan Ingram. So the usage is really really good. And that's that's first. That first retargetrate is not a per route rate. That is, he has twenty four percent of the team's entire first retargets in those games, and so if his role increases, that number might only increase.
Speaker 1: And those are that's an elite first read percentage for a tight end by the way, too.
Speaker 3: So lex Mike Kasiki over Jamar Chase is all I'm hearing right now.
Speaker 1: Well, an interesting thing too for people's minds on the ranks, Like Kasiki is ranked over Sam Laporta this week, and I know hasn't been good, so it's not like this big shocker, but just from a name value perspective, you've got Kaziki over Laporta this week. The other tight end that we're gonna just mention is TJ Hockinson on the last one. He is ECR twelve. He's just holding on. This is the biggest gap you guys have fits. You've got him at seven and Jacob's got him at sixteen. So FITZI, why don't you give us the positive on Hawkinson real quick?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean just kind of a training wheels return for TJ Hockinson last week. Three catches twenty seven yards, but he did play twenty seven or excuse me, thirty three snaps, So maybe we see not a bad snapcount at all, and maybe we see that climb more this week against a Jaguars defense that has given up the eighth most fantasy points to tight ends.
Speaker 1: Jacob your take, You do not seem excited about TJ. Hockinson this week. As far as the ranks go, tight ends have been kind of squirrely. Is it the snap percentage that's got you holding back?
Speaker 4: It's mostly his ranking? Is this a reflection of my confidence level relative to the other tight ends? I think that it's actually a relatively deep week at tight I'm really excited about what we've seen from Carolina Panthers rookie tight end Jatavian Sanders. He's played really really well of the past month, over two yards per out run over the past month. John new Smith has played well, been really involved in the offense. Hunter Henry's played pretty well lately, so I think you can maybe start him over like Laporter or Jake Ferguson. I guess, but I kind of have a tough time moving him too much higher than where I have him at tighten sixteen, and it's mostly just because of the role. Last last week, fifty three percent route rate for TJ. Hockinson, only one first read target. To me, those rates suggest that maybe the Vikings are just kind of intent on like slow rolling his return, which I think they can afford to do because they have had such a good season up to this point.
Speaker 1: More ranking questions, we got you covered Start and Sit live stream every Thursday at three pm Eastern, You guys can get all your starting sit questions ask. Plus we've got the weekend ones as well. Make sure you subscribe to the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel. If you're listening on the podcast YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros, click the notification and you will be notified anytime new videos and our live streams are up. Plus, you can check us out over at fantasypros dot com slash rankings for any other questions. For Jacob Gibbs and Pat fitz Morris, I am Chris Welsh. Thank you guys so much for hanging here with us on the quarterback and tight end rankings. You guys have a fantastic one and we'll talk to you next time right here on Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts at Fantasypros dot com slash review or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash fantasypros,