Speaker 1: I am all in again. Oh, I guess you.
Speaker 2: Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: Hello everybody, you're back for another Gilmore Girl's Gazette.
Speaker 1: Gentle, beautiful voice you have, Danielle.
Speaker 3: You know, like that is very nice of you.
Speaker 1: Do you like I think I need to work on making my voice more soft and gentle because I think I just shriek. But it's like I could be more soft and gentle. Do you consciously have such southing sounds?
Speaker 3: I think it's just one of Mike is in front of me, because if you told that to my husband, he would laugh at you.
Speaker 1: If you're really easing the audience in it's like, hey guys.
Speaker 3: Hey friends, Like here we are because you're probably listening to this in the morning on your way to work.
Speaker 1: No need to turn this up, guys, just like we're right here with you. You and I. So last night I watched Kelly Bishop's episode of Shrinking. You know, we talked about it.
Speaker 3: Yes, to watch it.
Speaker 1: She's good. It's look, it's it's a big part within the episode, but it's not like there's a lot of characters in that show. So she has like I don't know, three or four really good scenes. I think she says the B word. She says bitch at one point. She's funny. She's definitely like goes toe to toe with Harrison Ford. I will say that, like, you definitely are like, there she is with Harrison Ford, just crushing it. You know, it's funny. She's sort of befriends Harrison Ford's new girlfriend played by Wendy Malik, which like, by the way, I've had multiple people talk to me about how hot Wendy Malik is, Like, you know, she's not young. I don't want to say.
Speaker 3: She's not any relation to Rommy Malick.
Speaker 1: Nope, not. I don't even think spelled the same. Wendy Malick was like, I think she was on that show with Betty White and Valerie Burtonelli. She's on another show. I think she was on Just shoot Me. Maybe you've seen her. But anyway, so words new girlfriend and Kelly Bishop goes toe to toe with her too, and they get along and it's really cute and there's funny things about it. It's all funny. It was a really good episode, very cute. If you watch Shrinking, I would I would say, look, watch all of Shrinking. You don't need to just go watch this episode. Shrinking is a good, good show. So number one on the Apple if you have the it's called what's the Apple TV plus the Apple TV, Apple plus Apple TV, I don't know what it's called. Just find the Apple thing on your smart whatever are the.
Speaker 3: Apple streaming services that one.
Speaker 1: I am not technical. I need to find somebody. Nothing works around here, like my printer doesn't work, like my sons doesn't work. Like I got to find somebody that can help me make college kid.
Speaker 3: You gotta tell a college kid, hey, come over and hook all of this up.
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, so relatable what you're saying. Yesterday we were doing something for work and we needed to, like, I don't know, get a logo onto a screen. And Maddie, who's like our she's not like our intern, she's above intern. She's like our pa. Right. She just goes like, let me put this on a Z you drive and blahlah blah, and then I'll put it on this like you know, thinking Bobby. She had all the words, and I just looked at her like you girl said, is great. I have no idea I was like, can we email it? That was as far as I could get.
Speaker 3: Is there a floppy disk?
Speaker 1: I'm like, first of all, I'm of the floppy disk era.
Speaker 3: I am too. Floppy disc was my era too. All through elementary school things were on floppy disk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like floppy discs. I was in high school and college and it was like, fully I had to take my papers and print, take them somewhere to print them on a disc. It wasn't a floppy disk. We'd gone to like those mini sort of macintoshie discs or something. Anyway, speaking of people getting things wrong, I'm really People magazine.
Speaker 3: Shame on you.
Speaker 1: I thought Jass magazine.
Speaker 3: It's People magazine, and they are I thought extremely reputable source, like they cross a reference everything twenty times before they post an article.
Speaker 1: This was so crazy. First of all, when I saw the headline, because even the headline was was like I knew something was not right.
Speaker 3: Well, we have a little bit of insider knowledge, and okay, so the headline is all in the Families Dars Sally Struthers slash Gilmore Girls star Sally Struthers scene cycling in LA during a rare public outing.
Speaker 1: And here was my flag on it rare public outing like Sally Struthers is not a rare public outing like she did our Gilmore Girls event. She's been on this show multiple times, she presented at the Emmys, like she's a rare public outing. She's also dancer exactly.
Speaker 3: We also know because of other things right now that we're trying to work with her on that she is very busy filming.
Speaker 1: So we were like, she's doing plays. Like it's like, what are you talking about.
Speaker 3: I literally opened this article because our one of our producers sent it to us, and I'm like, is there another Sally Strothers that was in All in the Family? And so i went reading, reading and reading it, and I'm like, oh, they have this mass like so wrong. So we emailed her rep, who we love and we work with often, and we were like, hey, we're reporting some Gilmore Girls headlines in our show tomorrow. Is this Sally and we're just unaware? And the rep goes, that is definitely not her.
Speaker 1: She said she's out of town's. First of all, you can still search, like you if you search Sally's brothers rare public outing, it'll come up. But then when you click to the people magazine. It's gone. Oh, so it's like they did take it down. Now.
Speaker 3: I wonder if we tipped off Sally's rep to it because it was up and I was looking at the People magazine article and I sent her that email.
Speaker 1: I know yesterday, Yeah, yesterday, And now it's down for sure, because it's so weird, it's not. We all knew it. All of us were like in a text going, yeah, this isn't Sally.
Speaker 3: We love you Sally.
Speaker 1: That I was also, we're public outing she's out and about all the freaking time. She's so awesome. What else? Oh, I feel like we have a lot. Do we have a live report right now?
Speaker 3: We do it right now?
Speaker 1: Who is doing our live We're guys, this is like a real live newscast because now we're gonna like toss to a live report on somebody that watched Jared Paclacky. Oh is it Jackie? Thank you? Reporter Jackie.
Speaker 4: Producer Jackie chiming in from San Diego, California.
Speaker 3: Out the weather in San Diego, California.
Speaker 1: Live from San Diego. It's so anchor San Diego. It's so anchor Man Diego. Oh, I can't see it.
Speaker 4: Comes next after are yeah, stay classy, Stay classy.
Speaker 1: It was fire Country with Jared pad Lucky.
Speaker 4: Okay, so the episode's actually premiering on November fifteenth, but I watched the trailer over and over, and I even though I live in San Diego, I lived in LA.
Speaker 1: For fifteen years.
Speaker 4: He's wearing a.
Speaker 1: Dodger jersey in the trailer and he's.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's like, I'm your new boss and he's wearing a Dodger jersey.
Speaker 3: And that goode.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that I thought the real episode was out. It's just the trailer. Okay, Well you're gonna have to next week report on the episode obviously. Oh yeah, take it away. Tell us more about the trailer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he just comes off it's very like this is my way. I'm making you a firefighter. Like he comes off really really tough. So I think he's definitely being shown in a different light than what a skill fans I used.
Speaker 1: To But he's no Dean, No, definitely not.
Speaker 4: But I will watch and you know it's the hot guy's fighting buyers someone as well.
Speaker 3: One can go wrong, so that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Back next week, This is life Jackie from San Diego Classy San Diego say glassy next.
Speaker 1: See you next week for your full update on the episode.
Speaker 3: Speaking of the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly myla story. Next don't move. But they really are trying to spin this off. I think for Jared to have his own show, Okay, Danielle, Yeah, as a person who was recently pregnant. So, as you guys know, mylo Mentimilia's wife, Uh, it's pregnant. Did they have the baby?
Speaker 3: She's just pregnant. But she's like kind of like she's like five six months. Maybe maybe I would not be surprised. He is a very right because he's so private, Yeah, very private man. So he could very much have announced the pregnancy with the baby already in his hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't know. But what he did reveal, So he revealed this on Mandy Moore and Sterling Brown and Chris Sullivan's podcast called That Was Us that his wife had never watched This Is Us, but then she decided to before the birth of the baby. Uh. I've never gotten pregnant. But I don't know that this was a good idea because that show is waterworks NonStop.
Speaker 3: Oh and also, like the premise of the story is she was pregnant with triplets and one of them passed away during.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why would she watch this now?
Speaker 3: I know? And but that's why we got Sterling's character Randall in because long story short, Randall was his mother turned him in for adoption silently, and it was at the same hospital that Mandy lost her baby, and she was, you know, mourning the fact that she's only taking home two babies instead of three, and she saw that this baby didn't have parents, so she took a th to complete her trio that she was supposed to come home with. So it's very very heart breaking.
Speaker 1: Mine from episode one and then I finally, I actually will admit I had to stop watching it because I was crying. I was literally having to take an advil every week, so I had to stop.
Speaker 3: I can tell you everything about the show. He went all the way to the end, every single episode. I loved this. This is Us loved it.
Speaker 1: That doesn't end. No, I don't say it, just kidding, that's probably too soon. Spoiler alert.
Speaker 3: Well, you know Milo's character doesn't make it.
Speaker 1: I know, he dies in a fire.
Speaker 3: He kind of makes it to the end. He's in all the he's in, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, he's in because they could do the flashbacks well, and I know Mandy Moore gets Alzheimer's. It's like, oh gosh, this is sad.
Speaker 3: That will clue you and into into how the series kind of ends. But it's very very amazing, amazing, amazing series.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to say anything else. It's very very sweet.
Speaker 1: Oh man. In a day late and a dollar short news, Sebastian Bach we found endorsed Kamala Harris in the presidential race publicly.
Speaker 3: And that's that.
Speaker 1: And that's that, okay, but great for Sebastian Bach. And moving on. Oh my gosh, I found this article about how you can eat like a Gilmour as a vegan, which I would think would be almost impossible.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of fake meat going on, like with the cheeseburgers and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: So if you are a vegan, do not worry. Then Peta Peta actually published this article. You can do vegan frozen pizza, vegan monte cristo, which is served at the diner like one time, I think chea, okay, vegan cheese, stuffed burger, wow, pudding okay, fine, you can putting is vegan vegan mac and cheese vegan cherry pie, so you can do all the things.
Speaker 3: I think pudding has dairy in it, but maybe they's just kind.
Speaker 1: Of maybe they're kind of dairy free pudding. Yeah, what's the last time you had pudding? I remember they opened a lot of those sort of like plastic y puddings on Gilmour Girls. I don't eat that.
Speaker 3: I like the chocolate ones, but I couldn't tell you the last time I've had one of them.
Speaker 1: I try not to eat processed foods. I know people listening are groaning at my trying to be healthy, but like I don't. I try not to eat processed foods. Yeah, like you know, like cheerios and breadsticks. I'm sure breadsticks aren't great.
Speaker 3: But maybe try not to eat processed food except for cheerios and.
Speaker 1: Bread Cheerios, breadsticks, and pretzels. Those are my three processed foods. All right, it's not bad, it's not bad, and I think they're healthy. Breast breadsticks. Uh. Sean Gunn, who we were so lucky to have doing episode.
Speaker 3: One episode with him. You're so fun.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna lie mineus next week and I already know who the guest is. I was so stoked, so stoked.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 3: That's a nice little.
Speaker 1: It's it's how do I say this, I'll give a little tease. Uh, it's a very very well known director. That's a lot. That's a big tease.
Speaker 3: It is a big tease.
Speaker 1: Anyone who knows what episode we're on will be able to figure it out. But go do your go, do your investigative reporting. Journalists listening, Sewn Gunn says his Superman Maxwell Lord isn't based on other portrayals, So I am not super up to speed on this. I do know that obviously, Shawn Gunn's brother James is like this amazing director, right, like he did all the Guardians of the Galaxies. So I think there's a new Superman movie coming. I don't know if it's animated, if it's live action. I don't even know who Superman is. I feel like easteron On, come in, Easton.
Speaker 2: Easton's here. I'm a nerd and there's a new Superman come in. It's live action and the actor is David corn Sweat.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have to google him. He's gonna be Superman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's uh, he was in And I will find out what else we've seen him in But yeah, James Gunn has left Marvel. He's now at DC. He's doing a new Superman movie and everyone's very excited about it.
Speaker 1: This guy's pretty supermany, oh, Clark Kent, Yeah, he's very Superman. Wow, he's supermanny. What's interesting is speaking of Max Well, Lord Pedro Pascal portrayed him in Wonder Woman nineteen eighty four, which now I know who he is, and Peter Fatchinelli portrayed him in the CW's Supergirl. Wow. I wasn't familiar with that villain, but I do remember Pedro Pascal and Wonder Woman in nineteen eighty four.
Speaker 3: David Kornswick can be a relative of Loralai and Rory.
Speaker 1: I kind of agree. Does he have the blue eyes?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he eyes around here?
Speaker 1: Wow? Wow, wow wow. Cute guy. Young thirty one born on July eighth, nineteen ninety three. All right, all right, oh, there he is in Superman. There's already like a image of him in the suit. Where have I been, Easton? I didn't know there's already like a image of Superman. Hey, Easton, I got one more question for you, Yes, will this be like the Origin story again?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Will we start on Krypton.
Speaker 2: I think so they keep resetting the universe in this franchise, so I believe this is like a whole new thing. We've seen a picture of Superman and his dog. I think the dog's name is Crypto or something.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's sort of old school comic book Superman.
Speaker 2: Looks very Yeah, looks very like nineteen forties, like golden age Superman. And I'm excited to see the dog. It's gonna be really fine.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for the whole thing. I love superhero movies. Oh my gosh, there's Christopher Reeve. Oh gosh, I googled Christopher Reeve. To me, is just always Superman. I weirdly was just watching Superman two just the other day. Well, hitting the red carpet was Gilmore Girls guest star Abigail Spencer. She was at the Baby to Baby gala. That's a star studded event. But we're only reporting on Gilmore Girls people.
Speaker 3: And just for all of you guys who are wondering who Abigail Spencer is in Gilmar Girls, she is one of the bridesmaids at Logan's sister's wedding. I when Amy had sent this article, and I immediately was like, what character was Abigail? Like what did she portraying? Gilmore Girls? And then I went down a rabbit hole and I was like, oh, she was one of the bridesmaids.
Speaker 1: Top people are from Grey's Anatomy. Okay, yep, I want to say she's Hunt's sister. I'm great, but somebody can check that for me. She definitely got a connection to Hunt, doctor Hunt, Owen Hunt. Interestingly, she met her boyfriend on a dating app, so those of you wondering about that, that's how she met her boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of friends that have found their matches on Bumble like that seems to be the one that if you're single and nowhere not sponsored by Bumble, but there's a lot of success stories off of that.
Speaker 1: Wow, well go get them girls, Go get them. Uh. Melaura hardin the Therapist to Laura Lai in the back of the car. That was her character, right, She.
Speaker 3: Played Carolyn Beate's a woman who Richard and Emily tried to set Christopher up with.
Speaker 1: But she was a therapist.
Speaker 3: She was, yes, yeah, she do.
Speaker 1: I have this right that she's doing a play with Robert Downey Junior.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: I mean, I won't get into the play is because I tried to read it. It's kind of confusing. It has something to do with like AI but cool. I love Laura Harden on that show with the three girls, don't tell me what it's called, give me a minute, it's called man, what was it called?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: And one of the girls went on to do white lotus, the bold type, thank you, thank you, thank you. The girls did go on to do the white lotus. Yeah, well that's our news.
Speaker 3: Whoa our news? And one thing that we will say on our last episode, we said that in this episode we would reveal the sexiest man alive. But it's not coming out so very very very late tonight.
Speaker 1: So why is this episode supposed to drop? So we might do some breaking news if there is a Gilmore Girls person, there's a Gilmore Girl's person that becomes the sexiest man alive, akay, Adam Brody, Yeah, I don't think anything too either or actually truth. Chad Michael Murray, I don't think. I don't think it'll be Chad Michael Murray, Jared pad Lucky, They're all like that could be contenders, but really feels like Adam Brody's here but feeling he's not getting it.
Speaker 3: I hope he does. He deserves it, all right.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I feel like we needed some more energy to end with we kind of just you know, that's the news.
Speaker 3: Hopefully we come to you with breaking news because we all will be fun. Really really hope our petition worked and Adam Brody is the sexiest man alive.
Speaker 1: Anything else Gilmore going on in your life that you'd like to share. I've been doing a lot of Gettlmore Girls shopping right now for the holidays. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm ending my outfit for our our event that we're doing it. I want to be very very Gilmore asked with a skinny star.
Speaker 1: I've got a surprise wardrobe item. I've been doing Gilmore Girls shopping for the holidays, like buying like you know, uh Gilmore Girls ornaments for a tree and like there's nothing like Gilmore Girl's merch. It's not like merch merch, it's like Gilmore Girls things. But we'll tell you more about that coming up. It is time for me to read you a trivia question.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to stretch really quick, so I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Stretch to get warmed up, get warmed up, give it to me. Okay, this is so hard. This is hard and a really good one.
Speaker 3: And you know, Emma and Jackie please help help me out.
Speaker 1: Everybody can participate. I have two. This is a special week. I have two because there's two that are so good. First, what time do Emily and Richard normally eat dinner?
Speaker 3: Seven pm? Wow?
Speaker 1: Danielle? Correct, my god, Okay, this one.
Speaker 3: Is up for me, for me.
Speaker 1: That was really good. When was stars Hollow founded.
Speaker 3: Nineteen forty six?
Speaker 4: Eighteen something eighteen forty six, seventy three?
Speaker 3: Emma, take a guess.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, eighteen oh three, Emma is the closest so far. I remember it on the sign. This is some history. It's shortly after we signed the Declaration of Independence.
Speaker 4: Seventeen seventy nine. Jackie, no way, seventeen seventy nine. Good job, good job.
Speaker 3: Give us one more, one more, one more?
Speaker 1: Oh wow? Oh yo's oh three? We're really okay?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? This is super hard to How many jobs does Kirk claim to have had? Eight, Emma over the whole series, one hundred thirty twoeteen thousand, that's what he claims. I don't know if he actually did it. How many days in a year? Five? Okay, so fifteen thousand jobs divided by three hundred and sixty five. If he did fifteen thousand jobs and he did a different job every day, it would take forty years. So he had to have days there where he was doing multiple jobs, which I could believe. So say he did fifteen thousand jobs, he did two different jobs a day divided by three hundred sixty five. In twenty years, he could do fifteen thousand jobs if he did two jobs a day, and that's the news Jay job.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, don't forget Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmour at iHeartRadio dot com