Speaker 1: Hi, guys, Welcome back to another episode of Casual Chaos. This week, I have a very special guest for you, guys, Aurora Copo. Welcome to Casual Chaos. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy to be here.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you for coming on. I feel like in a lot of ways you and I can relate, and I'm excited to kind of dive deep into all of this. A lot of the times I feel like I'm defined as to research your duce's daughter. But how have you dealt with building your own brand while also being known as Olivia Colpo's sister.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because I'm three years older than Olivia, so like, growing up, she was always my sister, you know, like Olivia is Aurora's sister. And then when she won, it was like she won Miss Universe. And that was when I was I was out of college and she was like still in college, which she ended up dropping out to do this random pageant thing out of nowhere, and it was really like from that time on that it became like she she really did become like famous overnight. So it wasn't like my whole identity was like in her shadow my whole life. And then I think so also I was a teacher at that time, so like I was not in the limelight at all, and it just kind of like were super close. So she kind of she would bring me along to things and I would get introduced to different people and kind of her world a little bit. And yeah, I mean it's been such there's been there's been times in my life when I've been jealous. There's been times in my life when I've been sad for her that you know, it's not a lot of people end up as you know, like when you're when you're in the limelight, you end up kind of finding out that a lot of people don't have your best interest in mind, and you end up finding out that people were using you, or they weren't being honest and they weren't your real friend. So like I've seen that sort of thing happen to her, especially in like love and relationships. I think it's extremely hard to be famous and to find somebody who you can be partners with that isn't doesn't have I don't know, doesn't isn't clouded by success and money and fame and all that. So I had to really carve out my own figure out like what I wanted to do and what made me happy, And our lives have been really close together sometimes and also super like far apart, like when she was at the height of her success, which she'd be like mad at me for saying that, because she's like, well, I'm still at the height of my success, but like I was having babies, you know, I was getting married and having I have two little kids. So so yeah, I mean, I don't know. I guess it's just been a little bit of a roller coaster ride of figuring out who am I aside from being Olivia's sister when it comes to being like in the influencer world and in the modeling world and that sort of thing, and and it's been a it's been a little bit of a journey. I still I still people still say like, oh, that's a that's Olivia's sister, and it is a little bit annoying because I'm like, she's my sister.
Speaker 1: I'm older. I feel like I can relate to you in many ways because I'm the oldest out of all of my sisters, and kind of coming into this world of fame comes a lot of pressure and responsibility. But then when your whole family is thrown into it, a competitive aspect definitely arises, I feel mm hmm, and it's hard to navigate that, especially as sisters because at the end of the day, you all want the best for each other, you know. I try to tell this to all of my sisters. You know, everyone is going to have their time. Everyone is going to find where they're supposed to be and find what they're supposed to be doing. But I definitely think with sisters it could get a little it could get weird, because you never want fame to also get in the way of your life relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, for sure, there's definitely there's definitely been that, like between so my younger sister Sophia, and then Olivia and me, because sometimes we were packaged like as a threesome, and then there's some things that like Olivia doesn't want to do, but like me and Sophie might want to do and and we can't do it because she doesn't want to do it, or there's there's been some there's been some arguments about things like that. There was most recently one between Olivia and Sophie because Sophie, I think it was a jewelry brand like that came to both of them to do a collab, and in Olivia was like, I don't want to do it because I have I'm working with this other jewelry brand, and I wouldn't be a good partner if I was. If I'm going to, you know, work with both of them, And Sophie was like, you know, this is a good opportunity for me, You're being selfish.
Speaker 1: There's always something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ultimately, I think you know, you do you root for your sister. You you wouldn't want anybody else other than them to succes seed. But there is kind of that like competitiveness of when we were little even.
Speaker 1: You know, that's so funny because my sister Milania and I got offered this brand partnership, and you know, as a young college student it's hard to juggle sorority life and school and you know, also trying to like be in the world of influencing. And we got a brand partnership. But she would have to fly home for a day, and you know, I don't think Milania has ever done quick travel like that in her life, you know, flew in and flew out. So she's like, no, no, no, this is too much. I have I have so much going on, I can't do this. I'm like Milania, it's one day, you'll fly and you'll fly out. You'll be back at Dappa in less than twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: And I'm surprised she isn't like, Okay, I'll take the money. I guess she's not. We're all motivated by different things too well.
Speaker 1: You know, and I said it, I go, dude, you either want to get paid or you don't, like what are we doing? Come on? But you know, I get it. And at when you're you know, when you're young and you're in college and you're having fun, you don't want to leave your friends, you don't want to miss out. And that's definitely Malania. She will have fomo like she has to be everywhere, She's got to do everything. So you know, again, it's all about growing up and maturing. And it's kind of the same thing when Milani and I would have to do this Brandy all together. So I'm like, you can, we can do it. So it's little things like that all the time. But I totally understand. But you guys grew up in a very small town in Rhode Island, So how haw's your life shifted? From that, did you at any point did any of you really not want to be in the public eye, did any of you kind of feel forced to be in the public eye? And then at what point were you like, Okay, we're owning it and let's capitalize on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean so, yeah. We grew up in Rhode Island, which is a very small state really and just you know, you can drive from like one end to the other in an hour, so everybody, so yeah, so, so my family is very well known in Rhode Island now mostly because of Olivia, and we kind of got thrown into her world, like the whole family did, whether we liked it or not. Some of our personalities like took to it a little easier than others, Like I am naturally a pretty confident and expressive person, and I'm pretty confrontational, and I don't really have a problem. I didn't have a problem with it, to be honest. It wasn't like what I was choosing for my life path at that time. I was a teacher and I really didn't even start I wasn't even public on Instagram until after I had my kids, and then I was like a state home mom, like just bored, and I was like, I'm in a mommy blog and I was just like sharing everything about my day as a mom and like I gained my like a following that's totally different than Olivia's. Like my followers are not her followers, which people just assume probably that they are, but it's like our content is could not be more different. And she and then like somebody like Sophie or Sophia she recently has like her whole life, she went by Sophie and then all of a sudden, now she's Sophia, So that's a whole other thing. But she's very she's very quiet, and she's very non confrontational, and like I've watched her evolve in this world of just videoing yourself talking to the camera, and like for a while I had to like have her literally I had to have her on mute. I've had my both my sister's on me you at different times in my life because like you don't just know somebody so well and then they're doing something and you're like, why is she doing that in her mouth, like like driving and like why is she talking like that? Or I don't know, like.
Speaker 1: The time.
Speaker 2: Her lips, but like I've watched Sophie kind of come into her own, but I did there was a while there when, especially after she got out of like this pretty public bad breakup that I could see she really did not she wasn't enjoying in the public eye, and to this day, like I'm not really sure she likes to be the center of attention. I don't think she's really comfortable with it. So it's interesting to see how different people deal with different things. Well, she she always has fun when she's on my podcast, but a podcast is different because like, you don't have a big audience that's watching you. I guess you don't on social media either, but I don't know to let she I think also, you know what, she works well with one of us there. I think like on her own, I don't think she really likes that.
Speaker 1: She feels the support more or even just like a comfortability level at that point. Yeah, it's not as much pressure probably in her eyes. Yeah, I have someone next to you.
Speaker 2: Totally, And like I don't like following trends.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 2: I think that's something that I've had to kind of just like acquiesce too, because I'm like, okay, if I'm going to make my money this way, I need to like start caring about like things that I naturally don't care about, Like I don't care about what's trending. I don't care about like what the cool kids are doing. I never have, but but I'm like, like just recently, I'm like, okay to start caring because it's part of the business.
Speaker 1: I know. You really do have to just adapt to it. Yeah, but so you're the older sister, so am I Do you ever feel the pressure or growing up? I mean I felt it all the time, But do you ever feel like you need to have it all together and it's your role to always have your life together because you're the oldest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's a pressure to be mature and like have it all figured out. I think the way I kind of operate is that I swing like from one pendulum to the other. Like I'll have I'll be like, oky, I'm getting married and I'm having kids. I'm doing like I'm doing the whole adult thing, and then I'll be like blow everything up because I'm like I'm done with this, Like I don't like any of this stuff. I'll keep the kids better. I want the marriage anymore, and I want anything, you know, it's like no, I feel like I think yes, But I'm not very good at maintaining a certain facade for other people. So that's why I'm kind of always pivoting, I think in my life because I'm like, you know, I think I try things out and then I and then I'm not afraid of changing, which I think is a pro and a con. Like I probably could stick things. I probably could like stick with things a little longer sometimes, like hobbies and things that I'm really into, But I don't know, it's part of my personality. I've started to appreciate it more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like it also shows transparency in a way as well, you know, and a lot of things that people can probably relate to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too. I'm not a perfectionist, and I don't pretend to be one, because I would be. It would be really hard for me to pretend that, like I do not have I never have my together. In some ways I do, but but in a lot of ways I don't. And that's I think that's fine. I think my siblings look up to me not so much for like what is she what life path is she doing? But I think more along the lines of, like they look up to me because they know that I'm always honest and I'm always authentic, and I you know, and I have a pretty good like head on my shoulders in terms of letting people get to me. I think I probably have the like toughest like shell out of everybody. I don't let I'm not swayed by likes, and I don't care about trolls and things like that. But I think I think some of I think I think Sophie does, and I think Olivia does your Olivia in one a minute, but she definitely does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and that's a great way to be I mean, being especially in this industry, you have to have tough skin. You guys actually had a reality TV show in twenty twenty two. How was that? Did you like being on reality TV?
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought it was fun. We did well. I was going through my divorce at that time, so it was kind of like the worst possible time. We shot our pilot in October and then I filed her a divorce in November and we finished the season that spring when I was going through like all the legalities and logistics and I had like it's like a one and a three year old at the time, and it was just like, emotionally, I was a disaster at that time. But I did really like working with my sisters, and I loved like being on set, and I loved like, I don't know, I just I felt like everybody who works, like all the cameramen, all everybody who works, like on set, they're such cool people.
Speaker 1: You kind of become a little family in a way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I kind of felt like I used to do plays when I was in high school. I was like a completely theater nerd, and by the end of like your show, everybody really is your family and you get so close with everybody. So I loved it for that, but we ended up just the way our lives went and it was a really weird time in TV, and it it actually did really well ratings wise, but we kind of just let it go because Olivia also was getting engaged to Christian, her now husband, and he didn't want anything to do with reality TV, so it was going to be kind of hard to like have her on but not show her like what was a huge part of her life at that time, which was getting married. So yeah, we just kind of let it, we kind of let it go. That was kind of one of the situations too, where it was like Sophie and I wanted another season and Olivia was not really pushing for it, and we were like, come on, like stop being you know, and she's and she didn't want to do I mean, it was her life, you know, she wasn't Was she going to be like, well, I'm going to dump Christian so that I can have a reality show. No, like she chose marriage and that makes sense. But yeah, that was definitely one of the examples of like just when you have your career so intertwined with your sisters that things like that can happen.
Speaker 1: No, definitely, And you mentioned your divorce. This is something I was curious about and it's okay if you really don't want to get too into it. But you said that you would give your ex a hall pass once a year. What made you feel okay with doing that? Were you okay with it deep down.
Speaker 2: At the time? I really was like when we when I met him, I was twenty five and he was forty, so.
Speaker 1: Like, oh he was older.
Speaker 2: I've changed a lot, Like it's been over ten years since I was okay with a hall Pass. Now it's not something that I want for a relationship, but at the time, I felt like I was capable of having kind of like an unconventional relationship. I think what it really was was he he never wanted monogamy, and like even to this day, like he's it's not really for him. And I really wanted to get married and have kids, and I kind of like forced myself to be okayay, Like I really loved him. I knew I knew he really loved me, and I thought that he just, you know, he needed the freedom to feel like he could have a sexual experience with somebody else, you know. And there were all these rules around it, like there had to be protection, it had to be somebody that like he doesn't keep in contact with it's one a year, and like there's no rollovers, and if you don't use it that year, you don't you don't get to bank that, you know. It was it was like a whole thing, and and the idea was that he was never going to have to use it, Like he was like, I'm never going to use it. It's just it's just knowing that like I have the freedom of it, that that makes me feel like not trapped basically in a relationship. I mean, there are so many red flags there because he really just didn't want to be married. He didn't want to be in it.
Speaker 1: Really didn't want to didn't want to down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't want to be tied down. I was like trying to strong arm him and everyone.
Speaker 1: To make him feel okay yeah, And I.
Speaker 2: Was like, Okay, I think I could be okay with this, like because if he really feels like he needs that, I don't really understand it, but you know, if that's something he needs, like who am I to judge? And I had been in relationships before and gotten cheated on, and I'm like, okay, well, I'd rather him be honest than go behind my back. So this is what he needs. Maybe this is what all men need. Maybe that's just how men are wired. And that was kind of my experience. So I was a little delusional, and at the time I felt like what we had was so special that like I didn't feel threatened by this like empty sexual experience that he felt he needed to have the freedom to maybe have. So I was like, Okay, you can have it, and then you know, life happens. We got married, We had kids, and then it turns out like when you have a lot more pressure in your on your relationship than just like two people in love with no responsibilities, you don't like having that. I ended up finding out that he used his pass, and it was at a time after like I just had my daughter and I was like breastfeeding her and it was just I wasn't sleeping, and I was just like, oh my god, like I'm over here rooting my body, giving my all everything that I have to like this family, and you're leaping around and I couldn't. And then he's like, but you told me I could. So I was in a weird situation because it's true, like I did give him that pass, but also like how dare you use it was.
Speaker 1: Like the biggest like probably stab in the heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a stab in the heart. But more so I was disappointed, like that I thought that that was something that that was like the best I could do and that I could and then I just thought that that I needed to grant him that freedom because like I couldn't be enough for him, you know, And it kind of made me feel sad for myself, like looking back at it, being like the fact that I was like, Okay, yeah, I can't be enough for somebody, so I have to give them extra options. And that's just I don't feel that.
Speaker 1: Way now and that should never be the case. And you are so beautiful. Do not ever give a guy that freedom ever?
Speaker 2: Again, No, that's off the table. I tried. It didn't work. I thought maybe it would, and you know, it actually works for people, like especially because I've been on the dating apps, Like I have a boyfriend now, but I've been on the dating apps for like the last year and a half, and you would be so surprised, like there's like nine boxes to check it other than like like do you want monogamy? Do you want polygamy? Do you want like ethical non monogamy? You want?
Speaker 1: But there's so many weird Why can't it just be normal? You're with someone, I can't cheat on them. If you love them, stay with them, if you don't move on. Please you know.
Speaker 2: I have a friend who just went on a hinge date with this guy who he has a girlfriend. The girlfriends by they're looking for a third.
Speaker 1: I have heard this so often.
Speaker 2: I can't like but like to be part of their relationship and like to like to hook up with both of them. And then there was this other relation, this other guy that DMed her on hine too, who was like he he's like a dom and has a girl who like does his dry cleaning and errands and runs his and like, and she wants him to act like a dad to her, so he like will like limit her screen time and like put her to bed and read her bedtime stories. But then they like also have sex. I don't know, there's so many weird things out there. Oh my god, I musn't have but it didn't work for me.
Speaker 1: Oh god. So I mean I would assume you know that you go through so many relationships in life to you know, to learn something to grow from it. You know, they say like there's your three loves in life. I think it's like a lesson, a reason and a purpose. One of those things.
Speaker 2: A lesson, a reason and a purpose. I kind of like it, like I don't know who my third love would have been though, uh oh yeah that oh yeah, okay, I know three people. I know I three people. I think that's it.
Speaker 1: And then it's like your purpose is like you know your person, but I feel you know, throughout life you learned so many things, and you know, because you know you were probably you said you were cheated on in the past. That probably made you feel vulnerable to want to give your partner that freedom. But then at the end of the day, no, no one wants to feel that way. You did not want to give that freedom to him. You wanted to just feel enough. And I'm sure you learned so much from that relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh for sure. And honestly that everybody thinks that's like why we got divorced, it it really wasn't. There's like just so many there, you know, just fundamentally we don't we don't want the same things in a partnership.
Speaker 1: And how has it been co parenting My parents are divorced as well.
Speaker 2: For me, I mean, my ex lives a mile down the road and we were fifty to fifty and we're really we're really easy with each other, Like we still do holidays together, so nice. He has never like neither of us. I'm recently in a new relationships, so like we haven't really had to deal with doing holidays with extra people yet and that's going to be something we're going to have to navigate. But but we do. We get along well we co parent better than we did when we were married, so that's great. And yeah, I mean it's he sometimes I'll call myself like a single mom, so I'm just like, not married mom, but and he's like, you're not a single mom, like a single mom is when the dad is not is like nowhere to be found.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: They have a dad who's very present and I can, you know, pall on him whenever I need for the kids. So that's really invaluable.
Speaker 1: That's so amazing. I'm so happy that you have a good relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I knew he would be a good dad, just not sometimes you know, you're better apart, and that's totally okay. Yeah, your sister Olivia is pregnant. That is so exciting. How did she tell you guys that she was pregnant?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was funny. Well, I was the last person to find out because she thinks I have a big mouth, just so annoying and rude, and she my kids and I went over to her house in the Bay Area because her husband plays for the forty nine ers, So we went up there after the fires to just kind of get out of this air. And he put Christian put something on the TV that was like a hangman and the hangman was spelt out the word cousin, and I thought that they were talking about their dog and my son. But then she like showed me her ultrasound picture and.
Speaker 1: I was so cute.
Speaker 2: It was really cute.
Speaker 1: Have you given her any, you know, advice on being a mother or anything like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's watched me, She's watched me for the last seven years, so she sees. I mean, I don't want to scare her, and I don't want to give her like unsolicited advice. I think she's very overwhelmed right now, like she's she's pregnant and she's dealing with like all the hormones that pregnancy is, and you know, she she did mention something to me about like feeling guilty that she's not enjoying every second of being pregnant, and I remember that totally. But I also know how that that doesn't end, Like you feel guilty for the rest of your life as a mom. At least that's been my experience. You're you're always kind of like feeling guilty that you're not being more present or like enjoying every single little phase because sometimes when you're in it, like it feels overwhelming and really hard. So I think, I don't want to scare her. But she's been she's wanted us for a very long time, and I know she's very excited.
Speaker 1: Oh that's great. And what was your favorite moment at her wedding. The wedding looked gorgeous, by the way, it looked so beautiful. You all looked stunning.
Speaker 2: Thank you. A favorite moment at her wedding? Oh oh man, Her wedding was like such a whirlwind. Probably probably the church. Like they got married to this very small church across the street from this like epic, like monumental place in Rhode Island called Ocean House, and it was just really beautiful and it felt really intimate and small, and her dress was just like massive, and the whole thing was just it was really beautiful.
Speaker 1: I know. I felt so bad that she got so much criticism about her wedding dress.
Speaker 2: I thought it was hysterical. Like I literally was just like and like, how could anybody think that she owes them any kind of explanation on what she chose for her wedding day. And her dress was like very classic and simple, you know, but it had a massive train, but it wasn't like it was almost like people people were mad at her because they said it wasn't on brand with how she usually dresses, which is like show almost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were it's like not sexy enough, but it's her wedding day.
Speaker 2: It's like she was in a way, she was kind of playing a part on her wedding of like this old school it was. It was meant to look very classic in old school.
Speaker 1: Well even in the photos you could tell she wanted that vintage vibe in a way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was so weird that people sometimes the Internet just surprises you. It's like everybody's on one and on like the same day, and they're just like where somebody starts it and then it ends up in some weird corner of the internet. And I remember I made like a can you like a TikTok or something after that ended up going kind of viral. That was just like I was like Olivia Owes everybody in apology for wearing long sleeve because she should have read for its sleeves and like, you know, she should never have worn a crew neck. That was so disrespectful of her to the v neck community, Like it was just it was bizarre.
Speaker 1: Being in the public eye and dealing with different types of relationships. I know, you were in a pretty public relationship with Bethony Frankels ex Paul. How did that lead to any sort of a breakup because of how public that relationship was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we definitely, well we were not we were not meant for each other. That was kind of That was something interesting that I think he's a nice guy and I you know, and he's very like responsible, caring type person, and at the time I thought maybe that was something that I wanted, and but there really was never a huge spark. I think I was kind of waiting for it to happen. Like I wasn't totally like I didn't have that head over heels feeling, but I was like, oh, this is a nice prospect. Well I'll give it a shot for like a couple of months.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I mean, her her talking about it, that was just interesting because like she's was not in our she knew nothing about our relationship except what I had said on my podcast, which was completely anonymous. By the way, I never even mentioned his name, and all I said about him at that time was like that I'm in a relationship with a new guy. It feels really good. I think I said that he sent me this painting that I that I had, I like put a painting up on one of my Instagram stories and I was like, oh my god, I love this. It's so beautiful. And then it like arrived at my house the next day and I was like, this is so sweet. It was even I was like, this is like the nicest thing. I don't know, you know, I was like I was being a little love bomb, and I was kind of like it, and yeah, and I think she was just like, but hurt to hear that, which, like anybody would be. I would not listen to the podcast of my ex boyfriend's new girlfriend. Do I want to hurt my own feelings?
Speaker 1: Why would I do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And then and then things when you know, like the tabloids were following him around a lot, because because at the time, like people really cared what Bethany's X doing, and he I think had a lot of stress about that. He really didn't like being in the public eye in a negative way. I think he kind of liked being in the public eye and if they were saying nice things but like that's what I mean, Like, not everybody has the grit to be like shown in a light that they don't have full control over. Because he originally approached me to do a podcast, that's why how I even met him. He reached out to my management about doing a podcast about dating where he and I would be co hosts. So we were like shooting or recording a pilot together, and that's how we got to know each other. And so it's just interesting that like everything kind of blew up because he didn't like that I had mentioned He didn't like the Bethany didn't like that I mentioned him on my podcast. I think that's what it was.
Speaker 1: I think he kind of in my videos.
Speaker 2: I think I still don't really get it. I don't really get it. But he he was the one who called me and he was like, I don't think this is working, And honestly, I was kind of like thank god, because like I didn't I didn't want to be the one to have to break up with him, but I was not feeling it either and he didn't and maybe he wasn't either, but he ended up using that I he didn't like that I talked about him on my podcast, But it was really because Beth and he called him and was like just telling him that she thought it was petty that I would talk about him on my podcast. And then she went on her podcast and was like, Paul broke up with Aurora because of her misdeeds of talking about him on her podcast. She then she literally went on to say that girls, let this be a lesson. Don't talk about who you're dating in a public way because you know the ex girlfriend could be listening. And then she's on her so she.
Speaker 1: Literally tries to make everything. Oh, but I'm just teaching everybody a lesson. I'm just teaching everybody a lesson. This is my advice. Like, girl, you it's condescending too. You're really trying to dig at everybody that you're trying to teach a lesson.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, I'm not taking any lessons from you. And second of all, you show the people that you're dating, and am I supposed to just like everybody has an ex girlfriend, I'm sorry, that's not who I'm thinking of. It didn't make a whole lot of logic to me, but I was not that butt hurt about the whole situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then now you know you're in a new relationship. You're very happy. How did you guys meet?
Speaker 2: We met on a dating app, actually, which is just so cliche and I feel like I need to come up with a new story to tell. But yeah, we met on Hinge, which is I've been on Riah for a year and a half.
Speaker 1: I heard that Ryan isn't that great.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is. I mean, Ryan will also be like here do you want to talk to like Sebastian who lives in Timbuctoo and is visiting Denmark next week? And I'm like, it doesn't make any sense. But but so I was like, I want to go find like a normal I do find that like on other dating apps that are not Riya. I think people are a little bit more serious about looking for a relationship. That's what I've found. But the people I was talking about before, the ones who are like looking for that polyamorous relationship, they're also on Hane too, So you just got to be selective. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think I can check the right boxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah you do, because one slip up and it could really mess things up.
Speaker 1: Are you looking for marriage? Like, do you want to get married? Again at some point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely want to get married again, probably have another baby at some point. A little a little scared about doing that whole thing again, but but I do, I mean, I do think that that's something that that will happen. And I just kind of know.
Speaker 1: You have a feeling. Oh I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How did you go about introducing your kids to your new partner? Was that like an easy transition?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean my kids are still so young. They I've never introduced that. One time I introduced them to someone. I actually introduced them to Paul, but I introduced them I introduced Paul as my friend because they're so little, and they were just like, we don't care. Like, yeah, cool that you have a built boring friend. But but but my son does know I have a crush I was. I told him because I FaceTime with him with the kids, and so I would I kind of like sprinkle it in. I'd tell Rammy like I have because Rammy is my son, and he has a crush on a girl at school. So I was like, you know how you have a crush on her. I have a crush on somebody too.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So then he's kind of like, actually with my parents this, My parents were over this weekend and and Rammy's like Grandma, no cap, mom has a crush on Zach And and mind you, he's six.
Speaker 1: So I was like, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: He's yeah, they're they're they're fine. Was it hard for you guys when your mom started redating?
Speaker 1: She was very She only brought Louis around us and this one other guy, but that was that was very quick. It was just out the door, never seen never saw him again. But it was a little yeah, no quick intro outdro never never came back. But Louis. He scared him away so quick. I was like, what are you doing? Not happening. But then she brought Louis around very slowly, you know, kind of he would pick her up for dates. If any of us were home, he would come in and say hello. And then it was very it was very slow. She was very nervous, but you know, she felt really good about Louis and knew that she wouldn't just bring somebody around us, especially because we were all older, that we wouldn't that she knew wouldn't be like the right fit for us. And he was always super sweet and He's still now such an amazing stepdad, so thank god it was a really smooth transition. I now have two stepbrothers, so our family grew a little bit. I know you're really into health and wellness, and I really want to hear about that because I'm into fitness. I love, you know, doing what's good for my body. What would you give advice to for your biggest tips on health and wellness?
Speaker 2: It kind of seems cliche, but drinking enough water balance, I don't think. I don't think restricting yourself hardcore on anything is a good idea unless you have like a serious addiction. I think it's nice to cut things out for a month of time here and there, like maybe alcohol or whatever you think maybe your body needs a break on. But for me, I feel like trying to keep healthy balance is better than cutting things out because what I find is if I cut something out totally, then it just makes something else pop in that I do in excess. You know, like, if I'm like I'm never drinking again, then I'm like, okay, well I'm gonna then I'm just like I find myself addicted to something else. So and I kind of have a little bit of an addictive personality, so I try to maintain balance. And then most recently, one of my favorite health hacks that I've been paying a lot of attention to is my blood sugar like my gluecose. So I wear a continuous glucose monitor and it shows me like after I eat food if it is spiking my glucose. And basically, when your glucose spikes, it creates oxidative stress in your body, It creates inflammation, and it just it really ages. It glcates the inside of your body, which is basically like cooking you slowly. So if you avoid glucose spikes, you will age slower. And for me, I found like my mental health is better too because I'm not having inflammation in my brain, which basically is will show up like depression or anxiety or a host of other things. So ways to avoid spiking your glucose is just not eating sugar or simple carbs without having a protein with it, or a fat usually like a protein of fat and fiber, having all those things together, or there's like some other hacks that you can see on my Instagram that I talk about too. That or the glucose Goddess is a great, way better than me at explaining all this. But on Instagram, her name is the Gluecose Goddess or just glucose Goddess, and she talks about different ways that you can still eat the things that you love but avoid spiking your glucose. That's like my beauty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very interesting. And then what is your take on filler's botox. I feel like over the years it's lessened now. I feel like the big lips used to be really in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're seeing how it's aged. Was what happened. We're seeing that it didn't, you know, stand the test of time. And a lot of these women because I remember like what when I started. I started, I had my lip filler done when I was in like, oh my god, I was like way too young. I remember my sisters were like we looked up to you.
Speaker 1: You're gross.
Speaker 2: And I went to some like weird. I was on like spring break in Miami and went to like some like walk in doctor and I was like, yeah, in jacked my lips and he like took the needle. It was just like it was just like he had no idea what he was doing. I looked like a duck. It was all that was bad. But I just remember them being like, oh, it only lasts a certain amount of time and then it.
Speaker 1: Does a like six months.
Speaker 2: Piller does not dissolve. Filler is in your body forever. Oh my god. I actually just saw a meme today that was like, what what bodies are going to look like when archaeologists uncover them, like a thousand years from now, bodies today, it's going to be like the implants are left the skeleton and then like the it's so true.
Speaker 1: No. My boyfriend literally sent me a TikTok the other day and it was, you know, same thing, like a scan of what your face looks like when the with the filler and everything is like lit up green, and I was, I was, it's not no filling. I don't, Thank god, I have no filling.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I've never I don't do filler in my face. I have a little filler in my lips, but even that, like I have to be very I like it, but I have to be careful because you can get that you have. Look, I mean, I have like weird lipstick on right now, but but yeah, like I do like a little bit of lip filler, but nowhere else and I do not think lip filler works for everybody's mouth, and yeah, I mean, I just don't. I don't think filler is the is the answer. And also, like if you I follow a lot of plastics search because I kind of got obsessed with like the before and after is what people are doing, and the plastic surgs will tell you like, don't get filler. Don't even they don't even. They say like, don't even do sculpture, which is like a hyaluronic acid. Is it hyaluronic acid? I think sculpture is it's like that people inject that, so it's not a filler, but it helps your body to create its own collagen. They say, like, don't even do any needles to your face because the scar tissue makes it really difficult to do a facelift when you really need one when you're like I don't know, when you're like in your sixties or fifties or whatever. So basically, long story short, I think that if you want to, if you want to get a facelift when you're sixty or whatever, maybe even just like a little neck tuck in your.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the mini facelifts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then I'm all about that. I think that's probably the more natural, better way to do it than trying to fill your face, because I mean, all logic tells you that, like the filler is going to move, it's gonna.
Speaker 1: It's gonna dizzy, it's gonna migrate, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: So not really about filler, but I'm I'll.
Speaker 1: Do a little botox though I do love the botox at my farm.
Speaker 2: You do, yeah, I don't know. Every time I do botox, I'm like, I feel like I look weird. I feel like things pule weird. I'm very minimal with the botox. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I only I only get it in my eleven and then they do it like maybe a little bit here. I don't know, because then if you do it too high or too low, your brows change.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. One time, one time I literally was like this. It was just it was so funny, like I was like and I had to go and have to put like a little more on the other side, and I was just like dump.
Speaker 1: To even it out. No, I haven't gotten it's done in over a year, and like obvious like I have. It's like I'm like I have my cousin's wedding coming up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do I get it some I'm done. I'm like, you know what I think if actually you talked about our reality show that was during a time when I was like obsessed with getting a little botox here, because it's like the lip flip if you watch that season, I mean like like my lip doesn't move. This is this is like I'm gonna live forever on TV of me having like a paralyzed upper lip. I that's enough for me to be like, don't do anything to your face before a big event, their wedding or like they're gonna be on TV or something, just like don't don't do any of botox.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now I'm like, okay, I could hold off.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, to end this pod, I want to do some rapid fire questions. Okay, what's the biggest red flag you've ignored in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Probably somebody telling me right away that they're not ready for a relationship in one way or another and then just being like not listening, only for them to eventually show me that they're really not ready for a relationships.
Speaker 1: Not ready? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Post divorce, did any celebs slide into your d MS.
Speaker 2: Couple? Couple? That like they're way too old. Uh, nobody, nobody of any kind of real prospect. Some people that are old, like old comedians. I'm not gonna name them because I don't want to embarrass the old comedians. Some athletes, oh my god, some athletes and basketball player that I ended up finding out is like twenty one. I'm like, do you know how old I am? And he's like, Dan, I'm like, I don't know why, I'm always going for the MILFs, Like evidently like this was a pattern. I don't know. Well, yeah, I mean that's really that's really it. Not a whole lot of of like celabs.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, which Kardashian sister is each corporal sister the most similar to Olivia is Kim.
Speaker 2: I'm probably Courtney, and Sophia is Chloe.
Speaker 1: I think I'm Kim. Gabriella is Courtney, Milania is Chloe, and Audriana No, Milania is Kylie, Gabriella is Courtney, and Audriana is Kendall.
Speaker 2: Okay, Actually, yeah, Sophia is not Chloe, she's Kylie because she's like the most baby. Kendall one of the younger ones there.
Speaker 1: Kendall's the most quiet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably Kendall.
Speaker 1: Who's the most high maintenance sister.
Speaker 2: Olivia, especially now that she's the pregnancy has not helped.
Speaker 1: What's the biggest fite you've ever gotten into with your sisters?
Speaker 2: Probably one just that just happened. A couple weeks ago. Olivia was having a she's having a huge baby shower in Rhode Island. She was having a baby sprinkle in Denver the weekend of my birthday, and she was like, don't worry about coming. She literally text me on Wednesday being like, don'torry about coming. I know, it's like really out of the way. It's like a flight, don't It's just gonna be super small, like you're going to my other shower. Don't worry about coming to this little thing. It was like her husband's mom was throwing it for her with like a bunch of her friends because they were gonna be in Denver for something that her husband had to do. Anyway, really small told me I didn't have to come. I So I texted her the day after she wrote me that, and I was like, I'm not gonna come to the sprinkle, like it's just a lot. I'm like so dead this week. And then I guess Sophie ended up canceling that too because she had a wedding and she lost it on us, Like where the worst sisters? The bar is this low? I do everything for you guys, you do nothing for me, which is, by the way, it's not true at all, and like what do you She just like has a complex about thinking she does everything for everybody and anyway, I just kept sending her the screenshot where she was like, you don't have to come, but she's still like she still hasn't talked to us. Well, she's talked to me. She still don't talk to Sophie. It's been like three weeks. She's very, very pregnant, emotional. I think she's gonna get over it, like she really needs to because she's gonna have babies soon and then she's gonna want somehow.
Speaker 1: It's the most ridiculous rumor you've heard about yourself or one of your sisters that you've always wanted to debunk.
Speaker 2: I mean, people will say things about Olivia that she has like fake that Olivia's had surgery, like plastic surch Olivia's never had any plastic surgery, and her eyelashes are real, and her eyebrows are real. She doesn't do anything to her body. She's never had like boob job or anything. Sophie either neither the only I'm the only one out of the sisters that have had plastic surgery. I've had my boobs done twice. They it was a fail both times, and I have to get them fixed for a third time.
Speaker 1: So oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But yeah, so it's probably that people being especially after her wedding, they were like, oh, she got her nose done, and they were saying she was wearing makeup on her wedding. She was not wearing makeup. She's just one of those people who like looks like they have makeup on because she has such dark like hair on her, like brows and lashes.
Speaker 1: You know, she didn't wear makeup on her wedding.
Speaker 2: No, she really didn't.
Speaker 1: God yeah, I mean I didn't even read any of those articles, but just to hear that, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever dropped the colpol name to skip a line or land a hard reservation?
Speaker 2: Oh, a restaurant reservation, for sure. Not to skip a line, that's so rude. Trying the same thing to do that. You get a restaurant, but.
Speaker 1: I know, but a restaurant. At least no one knows you're doing it. It's a phone call. Yeah, what is the colpo sister group chat called.
Speaker 2: On Instagram it's sisters and then on like text, it's sisters. Oh with like a bunch of ours.
Speaker 1: Yeah we're mine. That's mine too. It's very rich.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Who is your least a favorite of Olivia's famous ex boyfriends?
Speaker 2: Oh, definitely Danny. I liked Nick. We all like Nick, who's a nice guy. Yeah, we don't like Danny. He was not nice.
Speaker 1: What's the most unhinged thing you've ever doneter? You're a breakup to get back in X?
Speaker 2: Oh, to get back in X? I don't know that. I I don't. I haven't done anything unhinged to get back in X. But when I found out that my ex husband cheated on was sleeping around, instead of being like I'm done with you and walking away, I went out and bought like all this sexy lingerie to be like I'm hotter than whoever you slept with, which is like so sad.
Speaker 1: So you got back at it?
Speaker 2: I sort of, Well, that was not one of my proudest moments. That was pretty pretty sad.
Speaker 1: Well, if you guys enjoyed this podcast, you can also find Aurora on her podcast Barely Filtered. Where can they find this podcast?
Speaker 2: You can find it anywhere you listen to your podcast, so Spotify, Apple, you know, wherever else o YouTube and then you can find me at Aurora Culpo on Instagram or Barely Filtered pod on Instagram as well and TikTok.
Speaker 1: Well, good luck, good luck with the pod and everything else. Thank you so much for being on this podcast. This was so much fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks so much. Have a good fun.
Speaker 1: Thank you you too,