Speaker 1: Can I tell you?
Speaker 2: Can I say something funny though, just off the off the top of when did you see the draft when they drafted Todd Simpson to the Rams and Hal McVeigh was not happy with it?
Speaker 3: Listen, bro, listen, they say what they want to on that one, brother.
Speaker 1: How do you do? How do you do? What you don't?
Speaker 3: I don't understand that one unless they thinking like, how how long.
Speaker 1: Do you think Stafford got left?
Speaker 4: I think I think that's that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I think it's the I feel like it's more like the like the Bill Belichick Tom Brady thing where if you start if you bring in the But this one, I think the coach is believing in Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 4: I'm not bringing it.
Speaker 2: I think we got a team where at this thirteenth pick, you need to bring somebody else that can help us just get over the top. Not nobody's gonna be sitting behind my Hall of Fame quarterback that I love that. I'm trying to go win some Super Bowls with you know what I'm saying. I feel like that's where the GMA bump with you talking about I'm going to think for the long term that he might not be here too much longer and some things like this you idiot, like, no, my thing is I think it's more of a.
Speaker 1: You look at it. You look at the quarterback drivet.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, not a strong quarterback drift, right, No, you know you go have stafford for at least what to maybe.
Speaker 4: Three at least minimum minimum?
Speaker 3: Okay, So why not wait till next year or the year after to go grab something in the first round versus it being this.
Speaker 1: I think that might be why he was more looking.
Speaker 4: Like quack, it's the position and who it is.
Speaker 3: Right, It's the position and the time that you got it with who it is like, It's not like you you were going through a strong.
Speaker 1: Quarterback you know, draft year.
Speaker 3: Everybody out there who has any type of well, any analyst right now, most of them I would say, we're like, yo, Chadora was better than everybody in this drive.
Speaker 4: But yeah he went five he went fifth round.
Speaker 3: And this is what you do in the wee gets draft up that they're saying they've had since who knows when is you go and get him as a yeah at thirteen? No, I think I think I feel like it's both like it's it's quarterback is at thirteen is I don't think he's that good, and we could have got.
Speaker 2: Him later help us out. We got our franchise quarterback still here for the next couple of years. And I just think because McVeigh he got so much passion and so much like he's he doesn't hide his emotions, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I couldn't.
Speaker 3: He ain't pull it in fast enough. But he couldn't knock it up after that. You couldn't, And Buddy said, I wasn't. It was a tie.
Speaker 2: Got on the phone with him and hit him with the uh. He was like, yeah, coach, let's go do something great. He was like, man, you know what I'm saying. Enjoy your night.
Speaker 1: I said, God, dangn let's go make history.
Speaker 3: Yea do You're gonna be great sitting here watching him for the next two three years and watch the old Stafford and I know I could have grabbed something that would have been better next year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was wicked, bro. I he couldn't hide it. Hey he should, Hey, what's good about it?
Speaker 1: I was talking about that boy should have took that six and a half he just won.
Speaker 2: He just won just one de boat only and only.
Speaker 4: Takes one A.
Speaker 1: But he won for now now, no question. He definitely won for now.
Speaker 3: But if he's sitting behind Stafford for the next three four years, yeah, he might have wanted to.
Speaker 1: Take that six, go back in there and come.
Speaker 4: Back out dad, So he could have probably tried to go one. But no, I don't I don't know. I don't know what tip.
Speaker 2: If i'm I don't think I'm still able to take the six, You're still taking the six.
Speaker 1: I'm still taking the sixth and ninety. He better on himself and one man did he? Yes? Did he? Brother?
Speaker 3: Long Hall, we go see if he really wants Look the staff you're still sitting there. Look thirty four years. What are you going to get on that next contract?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell we're gonna figure that out.
Speaker 2: Because because it was in between the highest player, a number one player is going to get like fifty two million, and the lowest player is going to get thirteen. So in between there he might have just been at He might be around the twenty twenty two area.
Speaker 1: What the thirteen What the thirteenth pick getting right now? Y'all chat telling the thirteen pick right please?
Speaker 2: Something like that, because I them number one was fifty two and number thirty two was like thirteen.
Speaker 1: Man as chat chat.
Speaker 3: To tell you if you will tell you something and you got you got your true protocol set up though because you know what it lie, you.
Speaker 1: Don't they will, they will. Let's cut it in half.
Speaker 3: Twenty four yes on them sign yeah twenty yeah, guaranteed twenty five And is that that's four years though, right, Yeah, that's about.
Speaker 4: The same a fifth year option.
Speaker 1: It's about six and.
Speaker 2: A half with a fifth year option, and that fifth yeard option could be like twenty like my man alignment, Uh, what's my man? That's Roderick really Yeah, that fifty option twenty So the fifth years not counted to He's not counted. No, it's not counted to this all. So he got four years, he got four years, twenty five million, fully guaranteed.
Speaker 1: Twenty four or twenty four something like that. Yeah, so that's that's sixty year.
Speaker 2: That six a year for the next four years though, fully guaranteed, so every year no matter what though, he got four years of If I.
Speaker 3: Get hurt, if that's six and a half and I come back at the.
Speaker 4: One, okay, but then he gonna man we speaking d.
Speaker 2: Bow now now I think you're looking at it a little bit more differently though.
Speaker 3: I am, but I'm still I'm still He's hitting.
Speaker 1: He's going back for six and a half.
Speaker 2: He's hitting that six million right now though, regardless of balling or not. And then if he gets in the game ends up starting to bawl. He has that fifty option they given pick it up or let it.
Speaker 3: Go, and then the likelihood of what's going to happen right now with toddout injury without injury, I still feel going back is better. I don't forget that that that he and Cally too, so that that that that twelve, that's that twenty four just turned to twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I'm him, I'm still I'm gone. Hey he and Florida, that's six and a half. Still what it is?
Speaker 4: Well cut well on Todd, he was A'bama.
Speaker 1: They wanted him to go to my own Miami.
Speaker 2: For okay, all right, I'm not gonna say you Nikkolin Diamond, but I'm saying that.
Speaker 3: Throw that out there for it's that rookie pay Scallery thirteen. They got him at twenty five four.
Speaker 2: Year one is four h fourteen point nine, fourteen point n I.
Speaker 1: Understand it's guaranteed, but year one is only four.
Speaker 2: Okay, five six, it's not but no, no, but it's fourteen point nine signing bonus. You gotta think about that's that's he getting that. That signing bonus is in the first year. Yeah, yeah, that's gonna be that bomb. He's gonna be sitting there looking nice. Move at fourteen nine he got that sit Oh yeah, come get this, Come get this fourteen point nine signing monus fum. Then you're like, okay, now that's when that's how they say that the deal was four four years twenty five, but that fourteen nine, now he's gonna be doing.
Speaker 4: The rest of the deal is three for ten.
Speaker 2: That next three years he gonna get probably three and had three point three for the For the rest of the deals, he get fourteen point nine the first one.
Speaker 4: Then opening up.
Speaker 2: To the last year of picking up his fifty option could be twenty, so his whole deal could be five years. His rookie Junker ended up being five years for forty five million.
Speaker 1: M I mean, I'm still you still not doing nothing.
Speaker 2: You would have competed, you would have rolled out though, come come to the league. Instant league, first rookie season backup or now fourteen nine Joe fourteen.
Speaker 4: To nine, backup or now.
Speaker 2: I was thinking even if he didn't go, if he went to the like that guaranteed over those years is just I mean, the quicker you can get, I mean not the quicker you can get to the league.
Speaker 3: You understand what your chance is starting in LA. Didn't he do again in Miami? It does to matter if he's going to be starting or not. I think if he goes back to college and get six and a half million right now, he just went to the Los Angeles Rams, he's going to be behind him. That's the best case scenario too, because that's a fire team. Say now, if they do leave and Matthew Stafford doesn't even the next two years, you do what you gotta do. You looking like Malee Cooker.
Speaker 2: Now instantly you play fourteen twelve games, they like this, Oh he could be a franchise quarterback. Let's see what's up and then you hit the market or they pick you up, and now the numbers are going up. In the next three four years, he'd be sitting at thirty five a year, chilling as a proven deal before the because the franchise do by this, not seventy million year. The money's not doing nothing but going up. It's sixty right now. It's just time, So just let him play. Be there while you're making your six million dollars a year figuring it out, trying to get right on the league. If you're playing cool, then hopefully you're going to ball. But you're on the raided. You're behind Matthew Stafford. I'm chilling and I'm trying to figure it out until my time comes.
Speaker 4: Ball another bag.
Speaker 1: Mm hm hm hmmm.
Speaker 4: I wold I listen.
Speaker 3: Listen when you when you pick something up and the and the and that and that in that first round, that's usually something that's supposed to help you right now.
Speaker 1: A thousand percent, not two, three, maybe four years down the road.
Speaker 3: Mum hum, like you don't think you could have picked somebody else up that could have put you over that hump to get to that Super Bowl and not be sitting behind Seattle.
Speaker 2: I'm Sean McVay. I'm pissed. I'm trying to hopefully be getting GM over there.
Speaker 4: The dude that was.
Speaker 1: Standing next to him that said it, I forgot his name. He was.
Speaker 2: He was not happy with him Less Snead. He was sitting there staring at less snee when he said it and was not happy.
Speaker 4: But I'm looking at it. That's where I'm looking at it.
Speaker 1: Like the end of the day.
Speaker 4: I think less need is on.
Speaker 1: Some hey man looks to cut his throat. He looked pissed.
Speaker 2: Brother, And they trying to talk about hold up before we even leave it?
Speaker 1: What about that?
Speaker 2: Do you remember what we were talking about how the Steelers was on the phone with your boy debo with the receiver.
Speaker 4: Do you think that was Jimmy Red?
Speaker 1: Do you do? You do you think we actually got that?
Speaker 2: That that that pick I stole that Pi've been laughing at the every every every every was supposed to happen if we'd have been on the phone man and he went up.
Speaker 3: There and what he was doing, I don't know if he was hitting the Stevie wonder what I'm like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what was going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was meant to be that brother.
Speaker 3: Y'all got that take that that brother that like you started looking up like his whole.
Speaker 1: Thing like he was. He was, he was vibbed up. They said that ain't even him not they didn't even know what was going on. Okay, this man.
Speaker 3: Clean cut, real, real, real, we're well smoking like like in high school at least, like I don't know what happened since he got, you know.
Speaker 1: To college. But man even turn that swag.
Speaker 3: Up, turned that swag up, like that's what that was.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, that's what he that's what he Yes, that's what he was going for.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I mean, I don't know who's going for. I'm telling you, I think we.
Speaker 3: Might have had to answer some questions if it did that coming in with an interview right there in Pittsburgh, did have to answer some questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, you glad that you glad that everything worked out for the way it did, though, no question one of the yes, there's no mistakes, everything reason for everything, having for a reason, ended up getting who you wanted in the second round of the receiver, ended up getting who we needed.
Speaker 3: Okay, you understand, Okay, we needed exactly what we got.
Speaker 1: All right, just to just check and just making sure, no question.
Speaker 3: From what my man little Wody told me, we got a dog over there, we gotta we got we got a puppy that liked the bike.
Speaker 4: I'm listening to it.
Speaker 3: A puppet that liked the bike that to grown, full grown rabbit dog.
Speaker 4: Still I believe I believe he that man going to Bama, So.
Speaker 1: I'm always gonna get him the first benefit of the doubt.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, the Eagles could have y'all what they got over there.
Speaker 1: Man, But peep game, Baby Athletic.
Speaker 3: New York Times, we got this right here, oh coach t He breaks silence, explains factors that went into Steller's records AIG national teeth. He said, it probably not and it probably it was probably not an overnight decision, but it's probably not something I could articulate or share with people. There is a loneliness with leadership. I just thought it was a good time for me personally, and what I mean by that is just where I am in life, and I thought it would be a good time for the organization. To be quite honest with you, we didn't have a lot of success in the playoffs in recent years. There's just some veteran players there that were worthy of excitement and the optimism associated with new leadership.
Speaker 1: What do you think of that statement.
Speaker 2: Joe, I think it was honest. I think that coach decision is step in the way. I think it was just I think it was his time. I think he didn't want to be able to bring anybody else into it. I think he was a good coach and it will stay singlely focused. So when I talk to like some of the dudes, I don't think nobody on the team expected it to happen because once you because when you're in the season, your coach, if your coach is a great coach, there's no sideline things that you're really talking to.
Speaker 1: You're always trying to keep it.
Speaker 2: On next game or the meeting is what can we do better to get our team to this next level.
Speaker 4: So there's really no time.
Speaker 2: Even when you're playing NFL period, there's no time to really sit and talk about winning the championships, winning the super Bowls because you're trying to get to the next super Bowl. When you don't win the Super Bowl, your next job, obviously the next season is to get to.
Speaker 1: The super Bowl.
Speaker 2: So there's no real offseason, there's no real time to reflect. And I think being a good coach or a great coach like the ones, their time away from the game, I mean their time away from their families, and stuff like that is a lot more than you would expect. So I'm rocking with coach T and yeah, it just is what it is. I think his decision to step away was on him. I think it was time, like he said, not winning the playoff games and you want to be wanted, like when you went we went to that game and he was getting booed fired. That thing doesn't really feel as good when you don't have the success and you're trying and then you feel like I'm not wanted in my home type stuff, and he did sixteen years.
Speaker 4: It is a long time. You haven't been.
Speaker 2: Able to step away or be able to do anything else. Nineteen years, you know what I'm saying. So not being able to step away, and that's head coach not minding when he was in Tampa doing an assistant coach and doing all of the levels that you got to take to get to the head coaching job. So I'm rocking with coach he being able to step away, being able to do kind of what he wants. Going to TV now, I think he's going to be great at it, just from his perspective, the way that he's articulate, the way he can talk, I loved him in the team meetings, just listening to him talking and listening to the way he broke down the game.
Speaker 4: So it's all good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I ain't. Yeah, I think I mean, it is what it is. He said what it was, and you know that's you know, that's what it is. Especially, you know, with him just saying you know what it was. You know, it felt like it was time. As I said before, like they weren't going to get rid of him. He was going to be able to walk away while it was time for him say he was finished. And that's you know, that's what he got. But they asked him to predict who would be the stillest quarterback this season, and he said, Man, if you had a gun to my head, I say it's Sam Rogers. You know, been around him for twelve months. I was around him.
Speaker 1: He's got a life.
Speaker 3: He got a love affair with the game, not not only the game, but the process, the informative moments, the development of the young guys, the connections with teammates. I think he's got an addiction to that and there's only one way to feed it. Certainly, he is still capable and in really good shape, so I think at the end of the day, he'll play football.
Speaker 2: What do you think, John, I think coach t is saying, basically, at the end of the day, if he's saying he's going to play football, that it's on his own time. But I think he said he's gonna come back. I'm not he doesn't know if, but when so like, there's no Aaron Rodgers is a grown man that could do whatever he wants, and I think that it's going to be a point where it happens to the other players where you just don't get that phone call. I think he's good enough or still feels you know what I'm saying, that it's good enough that teams are still going to need him and have to take a rod in no matter what when he comes in and tells them, you know what, I'm ready to come back and play. When you see things like when Rivers ends up coming back off the couch midway through the year, you know what I'm saying, there's always that quarterback position. When you're that talented and you're that good, the phone will still get picked up more than for offensive tackle, a deepensive end, a cornerback, a wide receiver, because.
Speaker 3: What you get he said to Brown, he said, the Stellers. Sorry, he just said the Stealers.
Speaker 1: What you mean? He just asked.
Speaker 3: They asked him, who do you think will be the Stellers quarterback this season?
Speaker 4: And he said, A Rod. I know, I'm just.
Speaker 1: A going nowhere else.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just still saying, though, a Rod.
Speaker 2: If it's gonna take for now, if it's only the Stillers, it's going to take for the Steelers to have to move on from a Rod, then a Rod be able to still make the decision if he wants to come back or not.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I'm saying. I understand what you're saying. So as long as the Steelers are saying, yo, we're still open, he has a he has he has he has a chance to make to come back because it's still an opportunity to Stiller say, you know, we done moved on.
Speaker 1: We got what we got, we like what we like.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, the.
Speaker 4: Opportunity leaves the opportunity least. But I think.
Speaker 2: That's where I look at the Steelers, Uh, where I look at the lead like, not not leadership, but the direction is it that we still is it? Because just knowing comfortability with a Rod knowing that you still that it is that coach McCarthy. But then it's still like okay, if that's fine with y'all, And like all the noise noises, noise when you're in the locker room and you got Will Howard you just brought in.
Speaker 4: You got Will Howard? Who else will be in there?
Speaker 2: You got uh uh Drew.
Speaker 4: And if you got if you.
Speaker 2: Got Drew and you and I said, I say Mason because you know we got a Mason, like when you got Drew. And if you think Will, are the guys being able to move forward and knowing a rod is still there in the back burner, I'm just to the mindset move on, you know, like like it doesn't it's not going to help anybody out.
Speaker 4: But having a quarterback, I think for them.
Speaker 2: It's just a it's like a like a safety blanket instead of being able to cut the string loo thing.
Speaker 4: But loke ward off.
Speaker 2: We're moving forward if we don't have a quarterback in this Drew or Will. That was because Will was the fifth round quarterback. He sat behind a rod already. It's more like I'm like the Brown situation. You gotta let the young boys play to see what you got, or you'll never know. You'll always be sitting in turmoil. You'll always be sitting there like I did.
Speaker 1: We picked the right guy. Kenny Pickett.
Speaker 4: You got him out there.
Speaker 1: You saw on the play, Ah, that was that was crazy.
Speaker 3: Kenny Piggert was crazy that first round, Kenny, that was crazy.
Speaker 1: Wicket. You gotta get your time. Put him out there.
Speaker 2: You gotta see if you can play or not. So you're gonna just have him. It doesn't first round pick I mean, just to Picket the first round was crazy to me. That for shure, I'm with you. Yeah, that was wild to me.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't understand that one. But you know why I didn't. You know, you know I didn't. You know I didn't like that pick I'm gonna tell you like it was when he did the fake slide and kept going.
Speaker 1: I thought that ship was cool.
Speaker 3: Me as a defender, slide.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, that's like I'm about to run out of bounds and now we take for safety. I'm not I'm not gonna take right. Yeah, you're making me look weak. Now your coach, like what you're doing, I'm like coach the quarterback. I'm trying to protect the quarterbacks and.
Speaker 3: He hit me with the okie dough and now if you go and you fire off on him, though you didnet got kicked out the game.
Speaker 1: Coach looking at you like he was sliding you saw you was.
Speaker 4: Like, no, no, I ain't gonna lie. I ain't like that.
Speaker 1: We picked this cat up.
Speaker 2: Bro, look it crazy, that fake slide that threw you off My dog, Kenny.
Speaker 1: I can respect that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, bro, but uh, you gotta you gotta fill out the roster with all the undrafted guys. We go, we go see what we got there, you know, because they seem to do it. They seem to do a good job, you know sometimes and picking up gems out of that that n draft thatt uh.
Speaker 2: You know area down that you know how that you know how it goes. Though with the Draft two debo, it all looks good.
Speaker 1: It doesn't.
Speaker 2: Some people's draft don't look good. But we're gonna see after you got to give it a year. You gotta get at least give it to your seat.
Speaker 1: If some of.
Speaker 2: Those sixth round picks they ended up playing the fifth round picks, who ends up playing who is up starting like it sounds good? Oh yeah, we got these things get to sleep. Yeah, go round picks. It doesn't matter if to do good or not, because that league, once it comes to you, everybody gets there. We're on the same team. Now, how you gonna pall?
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, man, it ain't about you know how you get there? You know, I'm saying, as a matter of fact, the easy part, the easy part is getting there. That's the easy part. A lot of people get there, dude. Every year it's one hundred motherfuckers on a roster and it only end with fifty three of them being on there. It's easy to get there. The hard part of staying, that's the hard party. Each year it gets harder to stay, for sure. Getting older, getting older, they gonna say, you're getting slower, You're getting weaker. You can't see like Joe. You know, Joe's losing vision.
Speaker 4: Yess what you know?
Speaker 3: Things like that, Joe legally blind. Joe legally blind. You know, man, Yo, don't Joe can't Joe can't keep his you know, keep his keep his focus. He gets distractedness to go straight in off and I gotta go.
Speaker 4: Looking for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah like that.
Speaker 3: Hey, Joe, what's up? How many marker stripes did you end up. Oh my jacket at the end of the I tell you that was.
Speaker 4: The craziest part.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I didn't think you were serious. I had my fresh suit, brand new suit. I had about a good seven and the ual like. But but it didn't.
Speaker 1: Look like nobody didn't right. It was just I didn't try to get it was.
Speaker 2: Just a permanent market just went up against me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Boom and boom just all over my suit, all over my back of my suit.
Speaker 1: I had seven mean, like squiggly lines on it.
Speaker 2: I'm it's all good, It's all good. It was for the game. Hey, they usually use black sharpies. That's why we're all black. I had the black shopping, I had the blue shopping. I had a little bit of orange on my suit.
Speaker 3: God, you deserve that orange though, because it goes with that colors, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, I hope. I hope it didn't come out. I hope the orange didn't come out.
Speaker 4: I hope.
Speaker 1: So I get it.
Speaker 4: I just got home and.
Speaker 1: You can just keep that as your brown suit.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try to I'm gonna just know, I'm gonna try to drown. I'm gonna try to dry clean it and hopefully I could get it back.
Speaker 1: You know, hey, listen, if I'm still, you're gonna wear that sup number one time? No way, I just got it. Man. You don't wear up at one time. That's it. Man.
Speaker 2: The suits, you know what I'm saying. You only I got to know the suits. I'm good with the accessories, but the suits. You know what I'm saying, I might bang that suit. You know what I'm saying. Every once in a while here or there, just put a different flavor to it.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't even know it's the same suit.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, man, just go ahead and put the suit up. Man, this is your game day suit. You know what I'm saying. Give it away, Auction it off for Cherry. My Draft day suit with my my brown I had the Browns hat. Then I got the Steller's hat.
Speaker 1: Cam gave me the.
Speaker 3: Still then you almost got you know what I'm saying. You almost got jumped in the crowd trying to put the Browns hat on.
Speaker 1: At the end. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I had to say, you know, man, old lady flicked my hat off my head. That was bro Yeah, everybody else was non violent.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you something.
Speaker 2: Girl, flick my hat off my head. It's so funny, bro. But I tell you, I tell you, we got to get to the chat. We gotta get this, get to the chat code.
Speaker 3: We got Devin three one six five dollars, says Debo, h O F nine to two. You can't take those browns, jazz by Joe. Once you put on black and yellow, that brown and norns gotta go in the trash, can Joe.
Speaker 2: The y'all are drafted to the Cleveland Browns. And because they sucked at you, dude, I don't I don't give a damn. I got drafted there. They made my NFL dream of reality. In the first round, I got to walk across. So for me, for the Browns, I will never not have a spot in my heart where they changed my life. So when you then, I went to the Steelers because the brown you know what I'm saying, businesses, business stellers loved them. They came and drafted me, brought me in Ruoney's my t I met my good Man Debo, we got the Debo and Joe Show.
Speaker 4: So I'm rocking with Pittsburgh. They showed me so.
Speaker 3: Much and this is how you and this this to step out here, no all this brown stuff. That's when I try to see you and Joe and you want to come in here. I want jerseys. Respect me go home. I wear but I just come in the joint. Rocking All Stiller is gear because you know.
Speaker 1: When to come in here.
Speaker 3: I always legs smiling and laughing at me.
Speaker 4: Look back at the show. I'll be watching Rocking All is Stiller is gear? Still is gear? Come on, man, dee boy, you just give me a hard time.
Speaker 1: And and and the crowd do what's I respect the fans.
Speaker 2: But the fans there when we was out there, they every time I put the hat, they jo, man, can I take a picture?
Speaker 1: You gotta take the heat off.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I can respect it because you all are You're still a stand. I'm like, is the And when I walked out on stage.
Speaker 3: And I took I took pictures with five of them trash.
Speaker 1: Can fans right as soon as we walked out.
Speaker 3: Soon we walked out, right, there shouldn't be saying at the bottom and they was they was.
Speaker 1: Drunk, like drinking alcohol.
Speaker 2: Are you telling me every the Stealers fans they were drunk.
Speaker 3: They were not They were the ones that we were having a few SIPs of the alcoholic.
Speaker 1: That'ssible.
Speaker 4: It was the Stillers fans that rode on my suit.
Speaker 3: Those they owe those Browns fans were drunk.
Speaker 2: The Stellers fans rode on my suit. I was appalled. They wrote on my suit. It was this right here is Australia, money man. This still is Uh, who's at Australia? That still is Australia. Yeah, still is still his nation. Australia ten dollars said, what up, deebo?
Speaker 3: Thanks for shouting back, mate, thanks for shotting.
Speaker 1: Oh right mate, alright mate, here we go.
Speaker 3: Oh another another shrimp on the bobby. We got black Wolf zero four one two five dollars.
Speaker 1: Blah blah what you're still the frowns?
Speaker 2: No, No, I hear you.
Speaker 1: Oh they saying blah blah blah like blah blah blah like all I'm talking about. Yeah, I don't want to hear what the time about them clowns? Uh? You know what I'm saying? Yeah, your country?
Speaker 4: What you don't like it?
Speaker 1: When I started talking to facts, what facts that y'all actually.
Speaker 3: Did something right for once in the last one hundred and seventy five thirty two years. See that's what I was waiting on the start.
Speaker 1: See y'all see that, y'all see that he can't help me.
Speaker 2: When ther come through, it be about to. Yeah, we have been doing something right in the last couple of years. See, don't we listen? You keep talking like that in the Browns, We listen. Man, we're in a playoff game. But since before you guys have so it's just like.
Speaker 1: And that's crazy.
Speaker 4: They they I was on, I was in, I had the COVID. I was watching from the crib boss nap right.
Speaker 1: Over on my dog Ben's head, first place.
Speaker 3: Taking this the way, stressing out, taking this other side stuff all away.
Speaker 4: Hunh hey, look bro, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You you ain't you You want to throw in the extra hundred You throwing a hundred years that's just crazy.
Speaker 3: Uh huh uh huh.
Speaker 1: It was that zealous. That's a long time.
Speaker 3: Zeal e o zero ten dollars, sorryspectful, he said, he said, I'm new here, I'm a Ravens fan. It's all right, baby, everybody got their faults. Come on, well, love y'all, love y'all's game. Asking two rivals. How it sucks not in the Hall of Fame, number eight all time in sex. He's better than Alan and Luke. What the f w T? Yeah, I almost said it. I'm good. I'm doing real good. Also, you said half him as a guest. You know what I know, sugs he used to train with me Arizona. Good dude, man, Honestly, I don't. I don't, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I you know, maybe they waiting, you know, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't put any credit into Hall of Fame inductions and all the other stuff. After they they went on head and had one of the most winning this all.
Speaker 1: Time super Bowls, having this coach like the ever period.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the history. That just made he don't go first ballot. Nobody else should ever go first ballot again. Nobody should even get in the Hall of Fame again.
Speaker 4: Showed it, showed it to made it, made the hall.
Speaker 1: I don't understand it.
Speaker 4: We made the Hall not what.
Speaker 1: We wanted it to be.
Speaker 2: We wanted it to be based on merit, that's it, based on what you've done. And listen, when they did that, it took it away. Now it was filed now was how you feel. It's how you feel. I don't give it them how you feel. I don't care how they like you.
Speaker 1: Did you people to get fans there? Like? What is it like? You don't know anymore?
Speaker 2: So you were you the greatest? Did you change the game? That's all that we know.
Speaker 3: That's all I've heard about all that, all that and still didn't get in there.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, crazy, right, I'm with you.
Speaker 3: Quick two or one two dollars? Said you guys was funny as I can say. Hell right, that's not bad word, is it?
Speaker 1: Joe? What I can say? Hell right?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm trying to be you know, trying to be better. Sometimes I slip. You guys were funny as hell at the draft. Yes, I was not funny. I was trying to keep control of Joe. He was he was out there.
Speaker 4: It was it was a lot.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was hot, sad they.
Speaker 1: Talking about they listen, listen, they was talking about out. I was sweating and you wasn't. I said, y'all.
Speaker 2: Could y'all couldn't see my sweat like a hooking church over.
Speaker 4: It took that suit off.
Speaker 2: Y'all would have saw my back and my swat what what I was like, I can't take.
Speaker 1: This suit off. I gotta stay just like this. No, you might, you might. You might have caught Numonia walk when we got.
Speaker 2: Back inside man for real, bro had it was and I got a little sick.
Speaker 4: But I'm good though.
Speaker 1: We got l p wyre right pie right p y four r T Yeah.
Speaker 3: Ten dollars debo. Do you believe in Will Howard Overdrew. Let's see, allarn, We're about to find out. We ain't really know nothing about either of them except for colle if we're going by college.
Speaker 1: Give me Will Howard that. I mean, Drew got hurt. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He mesters ain't gona he did all that stuff. So, I mean, I think before that he was protected to be your first round pick.
Speaker 1: Right, I want to.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: With Will just because he sat behind a rod for the year. I don't know about Drew too much. I like that he's a big I like I'm liking that they getting these big quarterbacks that have played in the elements six, five, two thirty. I like the size and I think Mike McCarthy if you drafted them it's on you.
Speaker 1: So it's time.
Speaker 4: It's time for us to see.
Speaker 2: Some quarterbacks making steps, not throwing the ball in mad positions, people looking open, scheming people open, and the quarterbacks actually looking like they're progressing. And that's gonna be on. They're gonna have to leave obviously, have to have the talent. But you got your coach talking about like Howard he took your boy in the third round. So if you drafted them, let me see what you got going on about Will.
Speaker 1: We're talking about Drew.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Like, God, you got types go the fifth.
Speaker 1: So show me why that's what you do? Develop them. So let's develop him going out there.
Speaker 4: It's time for developing.
Speaker 3: We got a player that you could develop, no question running we got we got Mike, Mike one one hundred five dollars said, what up?
Speaker 1: D Boy?
Speaker 3: And Joe Browns might as well keep browning and bring and bringing another quarterback, maybe Aaron Rodgers man get up high.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's what we ain't gonna do. We were chilling. What you're saying, huh, what you're saying?
Speaker 1: What you mean? What I'm saying. That's what we.
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna do.
Speaker 1: You say it like.
Speaker 4: That because you already talking about something. We got four quarterbacks that we get.
Speaker 1: No disrespect that. Yeah, I'll just check.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to bring no more noise over to what we got going on over here.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's hey. I was just checking. Brother. We got cove in life. Here she go, we got coming life back. She said.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you more, Joe, for your lords to your Browns. They drafting you, and I respect that and love you.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You look nice for a Browns player with a dirty brown.
Speaker 2: She didn't even say that you're just starting to read the extra part.
Speaker 4: It was just you look nice.
Speaker 1: I actually caught this one, deebo.
Speaker 2: See you out here doing making stuff up.
Speaker 1: No, I'm getting no going bad, I thought her saying like that, thank you.
Speaker 2: I just got to tell you, honestly, I got drafted there and the city showed me too much love, so much love.
Speaker 1: That's my eye.
Speaker 2: Yes, walk around the land, Joe, I love him.
Speaker 4: I love the city of Cleveland.
Speaker 3: Okay, twenty dollars. She's back, she said, mark ingram. You play with the rat from fifteen fifteen minutes the team you was drafted by the team you was drafted from didn't want you calling nothing for.
Speaker 1: The dann run you out of your house.
Speaker 3: Your your child knows greatness and that's the stillest Wow.
Speaker 1: Nope, my dog markt.
Speaker 4: He throw his host of his son up like Simba, that's.
Speaker 3: My third love live.
Speaker 1: Let's go ahead. We got uh what's that?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yellow jealous Yell? We got two dollars and that was well said. Thank you, is a worthy of your first ballot?
Speaker 4: Man, he gonna get in the hall.
Speaker 2: He'll get in, get in, but not first ballot though he already he couldn't.
Speaker 1: They already went past it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, so now that's saying he's gonna get in thousand percent, but first ballot.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't know it could have been, but he already passed this.
Speaker 1: So hey, man, you a Ravens fan. What you're doing on here? He trying to hear what's going on, jod else, what you're doing on here? Man?
Speaker 2: He's on here for my honesty. He only here for you who honesty? My honesty?
Speaker 1: Oh you know, I'm gonna stee about how the brown suck, no, my.
Speaker 2: Honesty, about how some of the things that we did in the past sucked. Okay, and now how we're moving forward, looking better and progressing.
Speaker 4: I got you, I got you, I got you. Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 3: We got Mike and mikey back five dollars, he said, make a shirt that says.
Speaker 1: Brown's been browning.
Speaker 3: Ah, Brown's been browning for one hundred and seventy five thirty two years.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm making a.
Speaker 4: Shirt for you.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean, hey, hey, I did I forget that shirt? Man, Brown's been browns for one hundred and seventy five thirty two years. Hey, man, that's like fifty eleven.
Speaker 1: Man, it was fifty eleven. Mother, I'm over there.
Speaker 2: Man, Man, y'all so disrespectful. Listen, brother Joe, disuspect Jim Brown.
Speaker 3: Man, Joe, it's okay, yeah, back she's back again, she said.
Speaker 1: James coming to like ten dollars.
Speaker 3: She said, James, please come till it still hers day, May twenty eight. Because during the draft, you got busy busy y'all was screaming it me me, you.
Speaker 1: Said, get it out. Yep, that's what Deebo was trying to probably cover there.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry he was trying to kill Clinton Lane maybe for the camera.
Speaker 3: Man, I was, I was. I was trying to get some room for my camera man. Yeah, that's what he was on, trying to get some room from my man. Make a lane, make a lane.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be out of training and we're gonna go to training camp this year.
Speaker 2: Joe, okay, yeah for shore for show, we're gonna have to No, that was saying, I like that, I gotta go to my.
Speaker 1: Lad. I said, get on my way.
Speaker 2: I got to the schedules. Then you don't kick covering it out the lab? Actually crazy, a't I know? I know it wasn't me coveted? Did you probably didn't see me because if I have seen.
Speaker 4: You, I've been able to stop it. Chill what you at?
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm talking. She might have caught me half with dehydrated.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even Yes, yes, that's you caught you when you had to two.
Speaker 3: Oh man, dude, I was sweating so hard, man, it was going into my eyes.
Speaker 1: Broh. Yeah. The sweat was that building bed room.
Speaker 3: I tried to get you some I tried to get you some some coolness in the building.
Speaker 1: Beard. That ain't worth that man. You put brought me into the sauna room. Hey, I was.
Speaker 3: Hoping they was gonna stay off the green. But they didn't know, you know how I go. Man, Look here, man, we have a announcement tonight.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow we're gonna have a guess. Uh uh Brett Key.
Speaker 4: So oh man, Okay, yeah, okay, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: They do not miss it. He will be here tomorrow starting at eleven thirty I believe, to the end of the show.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen. So we want to thank you guys for joining us on this episode of Debo and Joe. Please make sure you like, subscribe and download where you can show Joe Yo.
Speaker 1: Same time, same place.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, you gonna be here with with my bearded man Kizel.
Speaker 1: Let's get it. Yeah,