Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jetty and Key Armstrong and Yetty. So we're trying to wrestle to the ground.
Speaker 3: What the hell Gavin Newsom was talking about? So he was asked about running for president? Even that exchange was weird.
Speaker 2: And I don't play that too, And let's start there.
Speaker 3: I just why can't he I think we've discovered his flaw or it's on purpose tactic.
Speaker 2: I'm not exactly sure what.
Speaker 3: So here he is with Robert Costa being asked about running for president on CBS at thirty three.
Speaker 2: Is that right? Yeah, thirty three.
Speaker 1: After the twenty twenty six midterms.
Speaker 2: You're going to give it serious thought. Yeah, I'd be lying otherwise I just be lying. And I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Governor, you have long said that if you ever run for the White House, you need a compelling why, a reason. Are you moving closer to figuring out your own why and your own decision?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And Heeds just said to you, compelling why you can endure anyhow, And so I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think the biggest challenge for.
Speaker 4: Anyone who runs for any office is people see right through you.
Speaker 2: If you don't have that why, Well, did you get to the why or.
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: He's kind of building up to it. That was more comprehensible than usual. But yeah, so it started off the one sentence with Admyer younger better well.
Speaker 3: Following people who run for president, generally it works if you've got the very, you got the cent. How are you this far down the line of running for president, which he's way down the line of running for president. He's visited all the swing states, he's been meeting with all the donors, he's been you know, he launched Prop fifty, which we're voting on here in a week or whatever. It is, all this stuff to fight Trump. How does he not have that sentence?
Speaker 2: Right to go though? The why sentence.
Speaker 3: Robert cost on CBS just set him up for the why sentence.
Speaker 2: You gotta jump got you gotta get the I in you know why in compress something? You gotta have the y.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we've seen our first inkling of what we suspected that he's not ready for the big stage because he should have Barack Obama, Donald Trump like been able to jump on a tight y immediately. That would have been played on every news station in America yesterday.
Speaker 2: And today, right, And that was a big swing and a miss. That's bad political acumen. But our topic, more specifically is we're trying to get to the bottom of his weird speaking style where you think he's, you know, where he's going with a sentence, but he never finishes the sentence. So michae let's uh do thirty two. He's on some radio show or something, but trying to figure out what the hell he's talking about.
Speaker 6: But also, you know, it was also about paying the bills, man, And it was just like hustling and and so I was out there kind of raising myself, turning on the TV started, you know, just getting obsessed, you know, sitting there with the you know, the wonderbread and five stacks of you know, like the.
Speaker 2: White come on.
Speaker 7: Every day every day in the backyard, just bouncing the basketball, throwing the ball against the wall until the ball is just like fraying, man, And you're that's it, whole thing.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Because he didn't say the mac and cheese, somebody else did, so I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what he's getting at there. Well, it lacked context, but there were just quite a few phrases in there that were like completely unconnected. He didn't finish the thought. He just he throws phrases out And is it intent? Is it something wrong with his brain or is it an intentional tech? Unique for not getting nailed down in the We're going to Play You Right Now the clip where he went on the podcast with the great late Charlie Kirk talking about trans issues. See how many of his thoughts he actually completes and how many he just kind of gives a head fake toward but doesn't finish.
Speaker 8: It's like, you right now should come out and be like, you know what, the young man who's about to win the state championship in the long jump in female sports, that's that that shouldn't happen. You as the governor should step out and say no, no, And I appreciate, and but like, would you do something like that, would you say no men in female sports?
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's an issue of fairness. I completely agree with you on that. So that's easy to call out the unfairness of that. There's also a humility and a grace. You know that these poor people are more likely to commit suicide, have anxiety and depression, and the way that people talk down to vulnerable communities is an issue that I have a hard time with as well. So both things I can hold in my hand. How can we address this issue with the kind of decency that I I think you know it's inherent in you, but not always expressed.
Speaker 2: So what's your stance? Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's uh, it's interesting. It's hard to nail down his style exactly, but he just dances around topics until they change. He never says anything definitive.
Speaker 3: No, that was another opportunity for him, unless he didn't want to take the opportunity for him to make the clear statement, which would have been great for I think getting the Democratic nomination. Actually, no, trans boys should not be participating in girls' sports or trans girls or whatever it is. I never can get I don't know how you're supposed to call it, but yeah, okay, I think we've nailed it down. He can't just say something. He's got that two focused, grouped problem that some politicians have. They don't all have the ones that win generally don't have it. Trump, Obama, Clinton, they just said they were they they they knew in their.
Speaker 2: Head what they wanted to say and they just said it. Those people usually win. W was good at that.
Speaker 3: But the people that are thinking, what did the we did the focus group on this, and when I got to worry about to see in New Hampshire, thirty percent of people don't want to you know, they you get down that road and.
Speaker 2: Just so calculated that he can't just speak.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that person usually doesn't win. Al Gore, Kamala Harris, Gavin Newsom.
Speaker 2: Right right, Yeah, well it'll be amusing to watch anyway. Huh. I wonder if he can get over that, be coached out of that. Say it, just say it.
Speaker 3: First of all, sit down and figure out what your positions are. What is your why for running for president? What what is your position on boys and girls sports? And when somebody asks you about it, tell.
Speaker 2: Them and and it would be so easy to say, you know all that and some of it was crap about you know, transgender kids and suicide and the rest of it. Yeah, you want them to be suicidal and miserable when they wake up and realize they've ruined their lives for a ridiculous ideology when they were a teenager. They've changed their bodies forever. Then they're going to be really down. But anyway, you couldn't say. Look, a lot of these people are troubled, sometimes suicidal. They've got a lot of anxiety and depression. I think we need to treat everybody with dignity, particularly young people. But no, a biological male cannot compete in girls' sports. It's just not fair. How hard is that to say? But he doesn't, He never says it, speaking of that sort of hypocrisy. I just love this, the great Nelly Bowls writing in the Free Press, all those land acknowledgments Jack, Yeah, the progressive idiots make before every city council meeting and faculty meeting and sometimes even school classes.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, my son, my son had to do it. Day one of American history class. We are learning this American history on land that used to belong to the Forget which Indian group that stole it violently from another Indian group. It's actually known, right, But you just go back one.
Speaker 2: In the progressive doctrine, you can't go back too, because then you would realize how utterly ridiculous and foolish your philosophy is.
Speaker 3: Well, we're doing the armstrong and Getty show in this studio on the land once owned by some tribe. Actually, Joe and I actually drove the tribe off the land for the radio studio.
Speaker 2: Get out of here. Got a show to do. Damn inter looafers. Yeah, we pointed guns at them. They had bows and arrows, so you want to take this on. We got guns to go, bows and narrows. They left the lamb since we built the studio. Absolutely hilarious, shallow, simple minded gobbledegook these land declarations. But the great Nelly Bowles, getting back to what she wrote, was Hey, what do you think decolonization meant vibes or papers?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: You think, oh, your land acknowledgements are just for fun.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Eventually, after years of saying, excuse me that you do not own the land under your house, that it belongs to Native American people of blah blah blah tribe, well the tribe might get ideas and they might win. Certain property owners in the Canadian city of Richmond, British Columbia recently got this letter explaining that quote for those whose property is in the area outlined in black, the court has declared aboriginal title to your property, which may compromise the status and validity of your ownership, which was mandated without any prior notice to the landowners. The entire area outlined in green has claimed on appeal by the Cowichan First Nations. So, I Canada is so woke, So I always wonder what is the point? What do you think the point is?
Speaker 3: Like, I understand, at the very highest level it's Marxism and tearing down the system or everything like that. But that's not what the average dope who says this at the Rotary club meeting is doing. Where being enlightened. They think they're being enlightened. And then what am I supposed to do? Sit there and feel bad for a few moments?
Speaker 2: Well right, exactly while they trumpet their virtue. But the point Nelly's making is in woke woke Canada of course have said, you know, you have a point, so you really don't own the land under your house, And Nelly writes do Berkeley next, Yeah, no kidding, She says, I once walked by the most gorgeous craftsmen whose owners that installed the plaque by the sidewalk that acknowledged the house was on unseated stolen land. It's time to take people at their word. The land is stolen, the craftsmen must be redistributed. I am the tribe. We've been following the story. Blah blah blah blah. The point is, you make that sort of declaration, you got two choices. You can just give your property to native people or you know, they didn't build a house. You figure out, and this is done for tax purposes, what percentage of the total value of your house is the house and what percentage is the land? The value of that land, you need to take a mortgage out on your house and donate that amount the value of the land to that tribe if they still exist.
Speaker 3: Otherwise, shut the f up. Do Berkeley next, Do Harvard next? Since it was founded in like the mid sixteen hundreds or something like that, you probably wouldn't probably wouldn't be very hard to figure out exactly who that belonged to at bad moments.
Speaker 2: But again, not going back.
Speaker 3: One more goes down the college and turn it into a casino or whatever you think is aproporate.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yeah, yeah, plow it all down and plant tobacco again. Yeah, it's just so phony virtue signaling. I like that phoniness. The next time Sony brings that up, I need to I will. I will remember that. Okay, Well, then figure out how much the land is worth and donate that money to the tribe if you believe it so strongly.
Speaker 3: Or shut up or shut up, which is what I'm really preferring, right, truth be told.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping you shut up self aggrandizing fools.
Speaker 3: Anything that's whether it's privilege or the land acknowledgment where the whole point is for me to sit there and feel bad for a few minutes. Who's benefiting from this? I woke up feeling bad. I've been ashamed my whole life. This is nothing new. You think you got something new on me. I woke up a shame. Oh I've got a couple.
Speaker 2: More brief Harvard updates too. What's going on in that den of progressive iniquity? Cool? All on the way, stay here, armstrong, Engedi.
Speaker 9: The World Series is all tied up a game of piece. After a dominant pitching performance, the LA Dodgers Yoshu Nobu Yamamoto tossed his second straight complete game of the postseason, is the first time anyone's done that in twenty four years. The Dodgers beat the Blue Jays in Toronto five to one. The series moves to Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: You know who pitches complete games down the Major League Baseball nobody ever, and he's done two in a week in the playoffs. At Yamamoto, that's crazy. It's ridiculous that they have Shoheo, Tani and Yamamoto on the same team. But anyway, I liked the cheer that Toronto had, at least on Friday night when they blew out the Dodgers. When Watani came up to bat in the ninth inning, we don't need you clap clap, clap, clap, clap, because they were second in the running to the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: He almost went to Toronto. Oh wow, that's a good inside baseball taunt. Orland is ah so a couple of notes on Havid supposedly the world's greatest university, which has beclowned itself completely. I thought this was interesting. And Harvard PhD programs are collapsing amidst amid budget woes, Faculty of Arts and Sciences just to slash the number of PhD student admissions by more seventy five percent in the Science division and sixty percent in the Arts and Humanities division in the past two years.
Speaker 3: If you how much does the world need more PhDs in most areas?
Speaker 2: You know? Quoting Nelly Bowls again, the PhD racket has always been a weird one. These schools pushed their smartest, most annoyingly ambitious kids to get a PhD. During that PhD, the guys do all the work of being a paid professor, teaching courses, great papers, but they're paid next to nothing. Then the clincher is that at the end there are no jobs available, maybe one English Department job in Idaho for a group of three hundred to battle to the death over. So I support this belt tightening. We will have about five thousand fewer Antifa soldiers produced each year. They might even spend their twenties making money. Love that well, said Nellie. Speaking of Havid, they say they the university won't say whether they will sanction a dean who defended rioting and looting is legitimate parts of democracy, described whiteness as a self described self destructive ideology, celebrated Charlie Kirk's death, said it was acceptable to wish death on Donald Trump, etc. Etc. This guy is unbelievable. What's my favorite In the following the death of George Floyd, he tweeted, rioting and looting are parts of democracy, just like voting and marching. Wow. A month before he got his gig last year, he posted on Instagram that people should love each other and hate the police, describe whiteness as a self destructive ideology that annihilates everyone around it, like in Trump da Adolf Hitler then appeared to celebrate the death of Rush Limbaugh, etc. Harvard has no comments on it, and the communist himself, Gregory Davis is his name, said those posts do not reflect my current thinking or beliefs. One of them was last year, well, I was a kid Marxist sly, they lie, and they lie and they lie. And then Fox News had a panel with conservative Harvard students that was really interesting. Maybe we could find some of the audio for it. But they're speaking out about what it's really like on campus right now, where the university has said, no, we're going to be fair, but in practice they're not, said one quote. A good example of this would be like something like the university is very strict on not co sponsoring events with outside groups when it comes to the Republican Club, let's say, putting on events. But the Democrats get away with that all the time, no questions asked, and the students described what they believed to be selective enforcement of various campus rules. Quote. There have been other things like the Republican Club puts on a big event, and they send a bunch of administrators to really enforce fire code rules, making sure the audience is sitting properly in their seats, whereas Democrats can host events the whole place could be jammed pack and there's no concern whatsoever, not the least bit shocking, No, And then they get into the culture of silence by those who might disagree with their leftist professors for fear of academic and social reprisal. Quote. I think most students get the sense that the prudent thing to do is just sort of tow the line, both for academic and social reasons. I mean, the grading, particularly in the social scientists, is sort of subjectively left up to graduate students or usually the teaching staff. So usually what students just do is sort of parroting whatever the professor says for the sake of the grade. Shocking not to mention the social ostracization. But that's the opposite of what a university ought to be, polar opposite.
Speaker 3: So are they gonna have a new communist mayor there in New York City? You're probably saying his name wrong if you've been saying it at all. We now know how to say it, among other.
Speaker 2: Things coming up Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 10: Free bus who runs in the City of New York runs it just like we run so many other services. And the bottom line here is to think about the free buses again. Free buses has been proven to work in many parts of the country where it's a get your list of cities. But the bottom line is it is something that allows people to.
Speaker 3: That's former Mayor Deblasio, who was the most socialist mayor they've ever had in New York until Mamdani wins saying a free buses have worked in lots of cities. Scarboroughs is where he says, I have to get back to you on Matt Oh, that's funny.
Speaker 2: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: So, uh, Zorron and I've been saying his name wrong. You're about to learn it from AOC how to say it properly. Is going to be the mayor and he had a big campaign rally yesterday and man, the heavy hitters of the Democratic Party trying to assert the progressive wing of that party. Mayor New York AOC Bernie Bernard Sanders all there yesterday. This is what it sounded like, Governor of New York. Yeah, what I say, Mayor, and I'm a mayor of a state. What kind of system that they have there? That's cityonic cat mayors of the state, right, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, Governor, and then you'll recognize the other voices.
Speaker 9: Right now, our city and our state and our country are under attack by Donald Trump and the Republicans in Washington.
Speaker 11: So very forces that Zohron is up against in this race mirrors what we are up against nationally, both an authoritarian, criminal presidency fueled by corruption and bigotry.
Speaker 12: Is that people want to know the answer to one very simple question. Is it possible for ordinary people, for working class people to come together and defeat those holagouts.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a lot of enthusiasm.
Speaker 3: It is interesting me people in same places like San Francisco, LA, and New York, particularly San Francisco and New York because they're so lefty. You live in the most expensive places in America you can't afford it, move right. I would have loved to live in New York. I never thought I could afford it, so I didn't So I didn't move there. I didn't move there, and wonder, hey, where's my affordable ho.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. There's so many notions that were at the heart of everything that we just heard that are just wrong. They're just not their fantasies. They've never been true, they never will be true.
Speaker 3: Bernie's act he might outlive me, and he's quite a bit o. They just feel like he could keep doing that. He's one hundred and forty and he'll be saying, and the Oligauts so.
Speaker 2: Rude in the country, right, We've got to fight the oligau Yeah, damn oligarchs, freaking oligarchs everywhere. I look sick.
Speaker 3: Can't swing a dead cat without hitting an oligarch. What was the thing you want to hear?
Speaker 2: Well? Are we going to focus on Zohran first?
Speaker 3: I'll play a AOC saying his name, because I gotta get that down, that'n zron like Horon. There's an H in there, Zhran? Where's the H after zoe Haranan? Sohran, it's like harumph, but harah. Now I've heard his name said a million times, it's the first time i've heard it said that way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she just invented that, or she being super authentic or trying to be or something. I don't know, authentically you gand Indian Indigandon.
Speaker 3: I just think it's interesting that I've never heard anybody who say India. I haven't heard anybody say his name that way. But like I said earlier, I think this game NPR does it all the time. I think the game is to make you feel like you're a racist or something or not sure not culturally sensitive when when they say it with the weird accent or inflection or sounds that you don't normally say with, it's just saying you, we're we're a little better.
Speaker 2: Than you, a little more enlightened than you. You're kind of a cow authentic. We are we order in franch at French restaurants. You say Zorn, we say Sohan. So you're a bad person.
Speaker 13: Ron Monadniz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay. And you know, as I've said before, it's only Latinos. It's only Hispanic names that they do that for, or like Zohran, you never hear a newscast say, and then Shan o'klahar walked into a bar or or you know, Luis Jimman joon. Nobody pronounces it like that because that would be stupid. But for Hispanics, because they're in a pressed one order, you gotta go with the authentic sounding pronunciation that you're so friggin enlightened.
Speaker 3: That would be hilarious if you did that with every Italian name. Yeah, okay, here's Zohrn himself.
Speaker 5: Let our words ring out so loud tonight that Andrew Cuomo can hear them in his eight thousand dollar a month apartment. Let them ring so loud so that he could hear us, even if he's in Westchester this evening. Let them ring so loud that his puppet master in the White House hears us.
Speaker 2: So is that New York is not for sale? That's just the whole Cromo's a Trump or Trump stooge quitteous hilarious. Ye I know Loomo's taking orders from Trump. I know it's absolutely hilarious. There is nothing there but adolescent like resistance. You can't you can't tell me what to do. I don't have to listen to you. He's in just adolescent you know, rebellion.
Speaker 3: It's interesting, so Zohran lives in a rent control department, blasting the other guy for a living in an eight thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll see how that works out. And you know, it's fun. As we've mentioned that he came from great Wealth and he's never had a job. Think about that. He's so rich he doesn't have to work, and he's preaching socialism. You know, he's an Islamist Marxist. He is absolutely a Manchurian candidate, somebody who in his heart wants nothing but the dissolution of the United States. I actually believe that Zorn Mum, dummy, thank you. I will not be defending Cuomo. He is a cat, creep and a crook. That's the problem.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: I hear him taking shots at Cuomo and I think I'm with you. All kinds of corrupt. He actually had his secretaries, those who he hadn't tried to force himself on, sexually destroying documents to cover up the fact that he sent old people to the to die of COVID. I mean, he is as awful as awful can be in terms of a public figure, and he's the one you're supposed to be rooting for against the Zoron Zoron.
Speaker 2: It's like he he intentionally thought, all right, what moral failings are there? I haven't racked up one. That's like killing the old Let me think what can I do? What can I do? He's just he's rotten in every way, every direction you look. He's rotten, and he's running against a communist Islamist.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's run a puppy mill yet maybe if he could get that going, he'd check all the boxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no cruelty to animals. Yet he ought to get worked and you get to work on that. Speaking of lefties of uh well, highly questionable leadership capabilities, give me thirty four, would you? Michael? This is a reporter talking to the infamous Brandon Johnson of Chicago.
Speaker 12: So he's trying.
Speaker 2: Attention to our cologual sources.
Speaker 3: Mister leader, that you're supposed to have filed.
Speaker 2: A report on spending on legal aliens in.
Speaker 14: Chicago and the White House by their line, we don't have illegal aliens. I don't know if that's from some sort of sci fi message that you wish have had well, listen, the legal term for my people were slaves. You want me to use that term too, So look, let's just get the language right. We're talking about undocumented individuals that are human beings. The last thing that I'm going to do is accept the type of racist, nasty language to describe human beings.
Speaker 3: So yeah, in the laws they use the term illegal aliens, and so that person used that term.
Speaker 2: And then yes, exactly, you want to use the term slaves for my people because that was the term at the time. Well, yes, yeah. In fact, lefties are constantly bringing up slaves. What are you talking about all I'm belligerent, I'm resistant. Look at me, I'm confident, and I'm kind of mad. So follow me because I'm kind of mad. That's all they've got. The ideas suck.
Speaker 3: I saw the off not funny funny meme on Instagram the other day of Abraham Lincoln leaving the White House and then walking by the neighbor guy's house and saying, hey, Jim, your yard's.
Speaker 2: Getting a little out of hand. Yeah. I used to have a guy for that. Oh oh oh, that's not funny, not at all. No, the Internet needs higher standard.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought. I think it was from family guy. Yeah, well almost certainly from family. That rings true stunds.
Speaker 2: Like some family guy would have. Oh hey, before before we end this segment, I was talking about Harvard and now it's still bullies anybody to the right of Trotsky I left that one great example of the famed Harvard Kennedy School School Institute of Politics held a panel just a couple of days ago Across the Divide organizing to build the Bridges and Partisan Times. Okay, three speakers on the panel, all of them Democrats. In fact, there's like a centrist Democrat, a far left Democrat who's the president of the notably left wing NAACP, and the former Democratic mayor of New Orleans, Mitch Landrew. They held on institute called Across the Divide, Building Bridges and Partisan Times and invited three lefties to speak. You've got to be kidding me. Wow, that is unbelievably unself aware. Is that parody? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No kidding, I mean because I could craft that as a joke, kind of like the joke I used to have a guy for that, like a crafted it as a joke.
Speaker 2: Not a good joke, no, inappropriate.
Speaker 3: Obviously we will finish strong next.
Speaker 13: For example, turning your phone off and get busy. It's not like you're going to miss a job offer.
Speaker 2: That's hunny. Wouldn't you like a.
Speaker 13: Tiny friend to watch SpongeBob with? You know, they can get gold to the kids. Make her scream about something other than the patriarchy, save the planet, make more people who recychlized. You know, you know how you plug your charger into your phone, It's like that.
Speaker 3: That is Bill Martha's List, trying to help young people have more sex because they aren't having sex anymore or having kids. It's like the way you plug your your charger into your phone.
Speaker 2: And I think we need to know the premise before we heard. Yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 3: Trying to remember all the jokes now and the put your phone away. It's not like you're going to get a job offer. That's pretty funny. So Nike's got another new product out. You remember last week I mentioned the that's like a robot leg. It attaches to your calf and everything like that. It propels you forward and everything like that. I just sent a picture to you. Did I send the picture?
Speaker 2: Maybe I didn't send the pic? Yeah, yeah, okay, So that's the newest shoe. What the heck is that? Let me read to you what it says.
Speaker 3: It's designed to help athletes lock in their mindset pre and post competition. You're a you regularly work out, Katie, this might be perfect for you. It's the Mind Double O one and the Mind Double O two. They're the first neuroscience based footwear from Nike that tap into the mind body connection. They look like Yeezy's the stuff that Kanye invented. It's funny how that that weird looking shoe. Every other shoe company has started making something that looks like the Kanye shoe.
Speaker 2: But anyway, this is nice hipsters. Yeah yeah, uh.
Speaker 3: The the little nodes on the bottom somehow do something the mind body connection by activating sensory receptors in the feet. Oh okay, it helps athletes lock in their mindset. It's shown to activate key central areas of the brain via underfoot stimulation, helping ground them in their bodies and bring them back to the present moment using placebotronics. That last line is particularly bull as helping ground them in their bodies and bring them back to the present moment. Okay, so I got these little nodules under my shoes. Now that help me live in the present moment more. My tennis shoes are somehow keeping me mindful.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't burning you with a cigarette do the same thing? Return you to the moment? Oh? What the hell? Ain't daydreaming anymore? Are you in the moment?
Speaker 3: You think in company like Nike would be able to make something like this that not have it look stupid? These shoes are dumb, Well you think they look dumb. They're very popular the whole. Like I said, Kanye's easy thing. Every shoe's making something that looks like it, so they must sell lots of them. I don't see them on people's feet a lot, but I do see them in the stores, and there's got to be some reason they're all making the foam weird looking Kanye yeasy shoe.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you see them when a large number of people emerge from a very small car.
Speaker 3: The interaction between these shoes and your body helps heighten sensory awareness, which can help us, which can help clear away distractions and enhance concentration.
Speaker 2: Oh it can't face.
Speaker 3: Not distracted anymore, Thank you, this person said. Every step I take, I think of the shoe and what I feel in my feet, which is a good thing.
Speaker 2: Well, because you're getting chabed with those little weird knobs hidden like pressure points in your feet. Is that what it's supposed to be in theory?
Speaker 3: Yeah, specific pressure points that somehow make you more mindful and live in the moment and lock in your concentration both before and after.
Speaker 2: Want you're a fool with money. I'll tell you what's gonna happen here.
Speaker 3: So does a slap in the face and burning you with a cigarette. That'll help you live in the moment. Remember that moment where I burned you with a cigarette? That brought you back real quick.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're not You're not worried about the future. You're not dwelling on the past. You probably got to put a little vactine on there or something. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 3: Neosporin exactly. You aren't pondering the future. All you're thinking is how do I get this guy to stop burning me with a cigarette?
Speaker 2: God? That hurts. You're in the moment.
Speaker 15: I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Here's your host for final thoughts, Joe Getty. Let's get a final the final thought from everybody on the COO to wrap up today, wouldn't that be fun? Michaeligelower, technical director, will lead us off. Michael final thought, Yeah, I'm kind of scared back here.
Speaker 6: Actually, for years you had the beating one that you had threatened me with, and now I'm thinking cigarette burning man.
Speaker 2: So it's moving up. Eh boy, Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie, I want to go somewhere where they have these shoes just to try them on, just to see. Yep, they're so dumb looking. They're very dumb looking. Jack final thought for us more on the shoes.
Speaker 3: The new Nike Mind one has twenty two independent foam nodes per shoe that will that with pistons and gimbals whatever gimbal is that helps him part the feet with the texture of the ground directly beneath him.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's got pistons end gimbals.
Speaker 3: It heightens sensory awareness, which can clear a way distractions again and help you live in the moment.
Speaker 2: There you go, that's some shoe. Yeah. My final thought is one more shot. At Harvard, these students told the story of Carol Hooven, who was a biology teacher there for twenty years and was hounded out of the university, saying the terms male and female are indispensable to science educators and we need to continue to use them despite the push to banish those words. Her language branded as transphobic by the DEI coordinator in the school's department, and students attacked her and Forster to resign within a year, having never recovered from the reputational damage done by her comment. That's our citadel of higher learning, Harvard unfreaking believable. You're a foam node.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and Geddy wrapping up another grueling for our workday.
Speaker 2: It's a kick in the gimbals. All right, let's go right, So many people who thanks so a little time. Thank you for being here. Drop by Armstrong in geddy dot com for the hotlings. Pick up some ang swag. We got some cool new T shirts for your favorite a G fan. Christmas is rapidly approaching. Yep.
Speaker 3: Cool, We will see you tomorrow. God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and get it Just in case you maybe he's got the anal pain. Wow. Tough to concentrate on what you're doing when you got the ap no doubt, right, especially on Monday. You're starting a brand new week.
Speaker 3: Right, it's got traffic, and I got a stack of work on my desk and.
Speaker 2: Ap right, it's right hard to keep a smile on your face. The worst time to have it. It is the worst time to have Michael Armstrong and Getty