Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today.
Speaker 2: I'm Tom Keen with Paul Sweeney and Bloomberg's Lisa Matteo. What do you have?
Speaker 3: All right? We're shutting with Nvidia, take her MVDA. Their shares have been down as much as one and a half percent. This is all about a Financial Times report. It said China's Internet watchdog telling companies like Ali Baba, like byte Dance to stop orders for Nvidia's high quality chips, specifically the rtx pro six thousand d It told them to stop testing it, cancel all existing orders, and Nvidio introduced that chip to actually get around restrictions on the shipment of evans Ai chips at China. So the Financial Times is saying several companies already said they would order tens of thousands of the product, but now, I mean things have to stop. I mean, so when video has kind of been in this center of all the negotiations between Beijing and Washington, because they're just driving the technologies, especially.
Speaker 1: For AI and just remember in Video has got a market cap of four and a quarter trillion dollars. Stock is up thirty percent year to date. Things are okay with Santa Clair earning season.
Speaker 3: I'm still in the camp like people are why why why, and I'm like they're modeling out earnings, revenues, free cash flow and all the rest.
Speaker 1: Alicia Levigne was on fire yesterday.
Speaker 2: She watched it.
Speaker 1: She goes where in God's name is Sweeten Yanks on a plane?
Speaker 3: It's on a plane. Okay, I got a few quick us for you. Okay. So this is first human resources software company work Day. Their shares have been up as much as nine percent. It's basically just positive talk about the company. Elliet Investment Management said they made substantial progress in recent years. Analysts positive about their outlook, and Piper Sailor they upgraded the stock to neutral from underweight.
Speaker 1: So that was workday.
Speaker 3: Take her wday. Then I want to take you to New York based come a new Fortress Energy. It's ticker NFE. They're set to extend yesterday's record of a forty five percent rally. Their shares before the bell had been up more than thirty five percent. So the company, yes, I like no final gigs. Yes, finalize a seven year deal worth four billion dollars as applied liquefied natural guests to Puerto Rico. And this is good news for the company itself because they've been struggling to turn a profit facing a dead crunch. Still, though you know it's up, it still requires approval, it needs it from the financial Oversight Management Board. But they just had months and months of negotiation, so finally looks like, you know, things are starting to come to head. Puerto Rico though it relies on energy imports for its power demand, so that was an interesting story there. And then yes, I want to end with this one. Manchester United and you ticker yes, Ma and you the Premier League's falling giant shared as a fellow as much as nine percent before the bell. They should basically revenues flatline. They just keep losing. I guess I'm not sure record, but that was stated in there.
Speaker 1: This team used to be like the Yankees, and then their manager left. I don't know anything about this left ten ten years ago and they haven't been the same since. It was kind of a one person. I don't know it's crazy. They were like the Yankees, there's lots of nuances here, and we could get Irid Jersey on for like a yeah, oh yeah sure, going back and forth, the Glazier family, yep, and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said they're trying to do this transformation plan, but they won't see it until like fiscal twenty twenty six, so yeah, they've got some ways to go.
Speaker 2: This stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.