Speaker 1: Hello, why has it? It feels like we haven't recorded in like we I know, it feels like we had so much distance from each other this we were apart from maybe four days and it was hard.
Speaker 2: No, it's gotten bad.
Speaker 3: Like me and Drew spend almost too much time together now to the point that somebody will ask me to hang out or even talk on the phone, and I'm like, bro, I want to go inside and fucking be on my iPhone next to Drew, like I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to know. I literally like want to rot with you so badly with you, right, dude. It's like a caricterture of ourselves at this.
Speaker 2: Point on the podcast, I know, I get in the car and I have to listen to something like because I'm like, I'm happy. I'm happy.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy. I'm gonna make other people happy. I'm so happy.
Speaker 3: A lot of people were saying I looked sad in the last episode, and you might find that it is because I am sad.
Speaker 2: Boo. I'm not gonna give a reason.
Speaker 3: But something I was thinking about last night that I think would make me happy is if I had a fridge that made ice and I have never in my life lived in a home where I had fridge that made ice, and I really want that. But then it got me thinking, a lot of you bitches take that for granted, because I go to some of your houses and I fill up my water cup with water from your fridge, and if I smell that water and smells like you've never changed the filter, I'm gonna slap the fuck out of you, because how fucking dare you?
Speaker 1: Ice is gray with like plant matter, and.
Speaker 3: It literally smells like fish a fish ay, like, it literally smells fucking funky, unky like. And then I feel like when that happens, I can't say anything to the person's who's fucking water sinks?
Speaker 2: Why are you? Are you okay? A?
Speaker 1: You know, I'm fine, No, I'm fine.
Speaker 2: There looks like there's a growth or something thing on you.
Speaker 1: Can you see you can see it?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it's like burnt. What is it?
Speaker 1: No, it's nothing, Just keep going, keep going, just done.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it feels like you can't say anything, which is really uncomfortable, and then you have to, Like I've been in so many positions where I filled up my water from someone's stinky fridge and then I forced myself to drink it because for some reason, I don't want them to know that I know that they're just I'm just drinking bacteria, rid and nasty water. But I guess I can't complain because at our house we keep our Brita filter on the counter and Drew and Josh do this fun man thing where they will just let the growth of like bacteria build in there and they will never walk.
Speaker 1: It's not bacteria, babe, it's algae, and it's filtering the water for us.
Speaker 3: They let it just grow and fester. And I came back and I went to go get water. I was like, oh cool, our fucking Brito filter is green.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy is I couldn't tell if it was green or not, Like it's it's just like grown with me, so like it was just like I couldn't I literally could not see.
Speaker 2: It's like when you're raising.
Speaker 3: A child and you can't tell that the child has grown a bunch until you have distance exactly. Well, I cleaned it this morning so that my water wouldn't it be stinky and nasty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, rotted gutted water. Well. I don't know if this is misinformation, but justin Timberlake. Oh my was pulled over with a DWI and got SENTENTI d w I driving while intoxicated. I don't know there is a difference between d w I and d U. I like, under the influence, they're driving while intoxicated. I don't know what the fucking vibe was. It's one of those two.
Speaker 3: My favorite part of it is literally the fact that the kid who pulled.
Speaker 2: Him over didn't know who he was. And I saw this again.
Speaker 3: I also don't know if this is real because I saw it on TikTok, But the interaction that they stated, and like the article they screenshotted, was so fucking funny because he's getting arrested and then underarthwth he's like, he's going to ruin the world tour and the kid was like what he was like, is gonna ruin the world tour? That just sounds like a crazy person, like because if he already like, you have to understand in that moment, this kid doesn't fucking know who you are. So you're not getting out of it. You're not pulling the I'm justin Timberlake card this time, fucking count your losses and keep it pushing. But he thought that that kid would be like, wait, you're on a world tour. No, but you just got caught driving under the influence. He just thinks you're on meth now, Like you just sound ten times more intoxicated.
Speaker 4: You're like.
Speaker 1: World wororld star. But yeah, that toxicology report is the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life. And then I saw his mug shot and I was like, honestly, like he looks cunty, but his blue eyes are really scary, Like they look like he got him dyed, like he got like blue eyes tattooed.
Speaker 2: Because he's like all fucked up.
Speaker 3: So he kind of has like jaundice eyes, Like his eyes were like the whites were a little yellow.
Speaker 2: Yea, So it just like makes the blue pop even more.
Speaker 1: Like I feel bad for him. Is he like a bad person? I don't know. I don't know if I feel bad, Yeah, I don't. I have to I have to do some research on Justin Timberlake before I.
Speaker 2: Just don't feel bad for him, because I'm like, you will live, bro.
Speaker 3: Like, Also, there's a chance he's probably done that a million times and not gotten caught. Like Justin Timberlake will be fine. I don't feel bad for him. He'll get his fucking lawyers and check like he's fine. Is not going to ruin your world. To war babes, like you're good.
Speaker 1: The World Tour is ruined the world to the wait who went on tour and knowing came, Oh, j Lo.
Speaker 2: My condolences to the dozens of people that.
Speaker 1: The fourteen people that had tickets that got canceled on.
Speaker 2: Jalo makes me so sad, really sad.
Speaker 1: She's mother goo, Like I don't know.
Speaker 2: She makes me so sad.
Speaker 3: I love the video of her in front of her old apartment and the guy not knowing who the fuck she is like, and the fact that that like got released in her docu series thing like her team saw that and was like, yeah, we're putting that out.
Speaker 1: Like do you remember when Michael Jackson's like monkey like bubbles, like in Janet Jackson went to go.
Speaker 3: Visit No, it wasn't Janet, it was what's her nuts?
Speaker 1: Oh LaToya? Yeah, LaToya went and the monkey did not recognize her and she was like, oh he knows me, heven remembers me, and the monkey was like throwing shit at her saddest, like human trauma experience ever recorded, and it was posted to.
Speaker 3: Be sweet, but like I feel like anybody with a rational brain can watch that and be like, damn, this is fucking insane, because I know that would literally be equivalent like if I passed away and somebody went up to a zool to like try to reconnect through me.
Speaker 2: A Zola is scared of everybody.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna get that, like that the comfort you seek through a zool.
Speaker 2: Also, like I just.
Speaker 3: Love her being like he remembers to me, like I love Also in that same interview, she's like the camera crew and everybody goes up to the monkey with LaToya and she's trying to interact with the monkey, and then for some reason they have the like delusion that like, oh, Bubbles is overwhelmed by how many people are here, and Latoya's like, I'm gonna go talk to him by myself, and like goes around the corner and she still miked up and she's.
Speaker 2: Like, Hi, yeah, you remember me, I remember you too, And.
Speaker 1: I was like Dimmi Levado talking to ghosts and the ghost begging her to sing.
Speaker 3: There's like there's something about the confidence boost that level of fame gives you that you don't give a fuck because standing in a room and being convinced that a ghost is begging for an encore crazy Oh like a skyscraper?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also like, uh, Demi was like, fucking what's it called? I have a feeling this ghost doesn't like man, and the Demi goes, yeah, I feel you girl, me too, Like, dude.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I want to do something like that so bad.
Speaker 1: We have to rewatch that. I remember when we watched that ship when it came out, like we were like, oh, this is gonna be like a cultural moment, like this is insane that this just fucking happened.
Speaker 2: He us otherwise.
Speaker 1: No, literally, the cock did not allow that.
Speaker 2: Buck did not give that show the pr deserved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go go check it out because it's literally the most insane premise I've ever seen of a TV show ever. It's like Damie Lovado and her friends like goes hunting and like finding aliens and shit, like it's very crazy.
Speaker 5: Have you guys ever watched Milf Manner? Oh, so you know about season two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't spoil it for the people that don't know, but.
Speaker 5: Gag, that shit is crazy. I had never seen that show before. If we're not gonna spoil it, I won't mention it, but that is the craziest shit I have ever.
Speaker 1: The twist in this one is crazy. I was like, how the fuck are they gonna like keep up like the like bringing in the moms or whatever, Like, how are they just.
Speaker 5: Next season it's gonna be incest manner?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, literally, please.
Speaker 3: What's crazy is because it's like the dads and the songs.
Speaker 2: I guess I just wind.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: Whatever, but it's like it feels a weirdly like less ancestual, but the whole thing is still so funny.
Speaker 1: It's so creepy, like them eating each other's asses through the fucking hole in the wall. I was like, okay, this is like crazy, and they're all like the butts are like popping through the holes like fucking grubworms, and they're like bouncing up and down.
Speaker 5: I said, we weren't gonna spoil the fucking show.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: Now, there's like no way to talk about it because it's but wait, did you watch season one?
Speaker 5: I didn't watch season one?
Speaker 2: Need to watch season one? Season one isn't Are you okay?
Speaker 4: Fine?
Speaker 3: But no, the first season is in saying the second season is been crazier. But back to ghosts because all of y'all know I don't believe in ghosts. But I just got back from this trip with say Beauty Upstate and it was really fun and I was with Oriyan and like the first night we got there, we were can you look like you're in pain?
Speaker 1: I'm fucking fine. Stop a dress? Just stop actually, just fucking stop asking if I'm okay, because I'm fucking fine, like chill, okay.
Speaker 2: You just like you keep touching your.
Speaker 1: Back and it do you actually want to fucking know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I'm fucking asking. Oh your hair?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Why are you getting undressed?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I have a fucking hunchback. I've had a fucking hunchback for.
Speaker 3: This whole time. Let me see it, like it looks? Why is did you tan it? Why is it like red? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Drew?
Speaker 5: Pull the hair back? Let's look at this. Let's look at thish.
Speaker 2: My god, like, why is it red? I'm so confused. Also, I've never seen that on you, and I've seen you shirtless like all the time.
Speaker 1: It grew overnight. I went bungee jumping again. It happened.
Speaker 2: Blood rust to it.
Speaker 1: It's a boil, it happened again.
Speaker 2: Should we pop it?
Speaker 1: It's a nerd neck?
Speaker 2: Should we pop it? Or like just let it?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I suck Drew has a grinder neck?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Like tech neck?
Speaker 1: But it's what was what was the joking earlier?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I was being a creep to Drew And I apologize immediately, But I asked Drew, how is like nutrition has been going?
Speaker 1: And he said how much? How much protein have you been getting into your diet?
Speaker 5: And then I thought it would be funny to say I thought I was getting enough protein because I thought there was protein and ass, but there's no protein in ASS. And I've been eating a lot of app. And I apologize.
Speaker 3: You talking like this while Drew's shirtless with a weird it's back is really jarring, and it's making me step back from the situation and really think about what we're creating right now.
Speaker 2: And it's freaking me out. I have felt that all you put your clothes back on.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you hate my body.
Speaker 5: I literally hate I would like it if you kept your shirt.
Speaker 3: Well, no, because I'm jealous because people are gonna purve out over you and like people aren't gonna p out there.
Speaker 1: And my fucking pupa. I've been working out for days preparing for this ship to be shirtless on camera.
Speaker 5: I think that's the first time we've said pupa on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it actually is.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So are you gonna get that lasered off? What can you do about that?
Speaker 1: I did the scalpel. I'm going to do it at home, home remain.
Speaker 2: Home remedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna drink coloidal silver.
Speaker 2: I just thought of this, you saying that what's her name Kelly on milf manor or something.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, it wasn't Kelly, who was it?
Speaker 2: It was the girl who looks like Tati, who's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: She's gorgee so gorgeous, But her fucking confessional look literally christy. Her confessional looks like she got her makeup done by a mortician. Like in her confessional like it's it's not good, like it's really cool.
Speaker 2: I she is gorgeous, like to be. She's the top pick in the house, but yeah, I know her beast camp. Sometimes she looks really crazy.
Speaker 3: Like joke you made about Grinder, No the one bright When I sat down, I.
Speaker 5: Think, what what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Kay?
Speaker 1: You were saying how you use grinder all the time, Like.
Speaker 5: I wasn't saying that.
Speaker 1: Because I just learned what grinder was last night.
Speaker 2: Wait, last night in the nighttime last year.
Speaker 5: You're lying about me using it, and then you're lying saying that you have never used it. I'm sorry, It's just like there's a lot of like shure that you said. It's just not true. I'm just trying to set it straight. Okay, don't make that face straight?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Speaking of poppers, guys, I went to the Brad concert.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: You're doing a whole lot of this.
Speaker 5: I fucking popped my pussy. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: I know your stiff ass did not move a single bone in that body the arthritis.
Speaker 2: Don't act like you don't go to those parties.
Speaker 5: And you're like, I don't, I don't have authora.
Speaker 1: We need to watch the do a lipa cliff. No, literally, we don't know, we don't literally, No, No, this is bullying. Kaya is Kaya is fun at party.
Speaker 5: I am fun.
Speaker 1: Kaya is funny. He moves around and he had a blast that bras but that.
Speaker 5: But that fucking yap was one of the worst moments of my life finding out but you guys saw that I have social anxiety.
Speaker 2: Better is that.
Speaker 3: Clip went on TikTok and Kai saw it and then never mentioned it to any of us, and then we just sent someone sent it in a group chat.
Speaker 1: We were all like, whoa, yeah, yeah, that's an iconic.
Speaker 5: That's what's crazy is I was rising up dua lipa. Someone started recording while I was taking a break from rising her up, and then as soon as I saw recording, I went back to impress the.
Speaker 2: Men she dates, because I think you might be like severe, like astronomical.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: Kai polls ye for sure, but.
Speaker 5: The people drew every episode. After the episode, I spit at him and I get.
Speaker 1: Him it's on me yeah, and calls me names.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I went to the Brad concert. It was fucking li as fuck. I did move my body. I looked incredible.
Speaker 1: How was Kykam looking right now? By the way, it looks good.
Speaker 5: I think they're gonna bump up the resolution, Zach. The resolution was a little low last episode, So if we could.
Speaker 2: Just you're getting very brave with I know you're like, you're like directing this.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're thinking of that.
Speaker 2: Goes to the Brat show my resolution. Oh like oh.
Speaker 1: Like the magic Little Magic Man. Okay, well I'm sure that was a reference that was an oh yeah, you don't have inside jakes.
Speaker 2: With k I was upstate and I've been really convinced that I have a hax.
Speaker 7: On me, like really convinced, real for real, so illusionized, very convinced that we go to this gorgeous like campgrounds for this trip with say Beauty.
Speaker 2: It's so awesome.
Speaker 3: We ended up having to take a red eye and then like a three hour ride to the campsite. So when we got there, immediately me and Ran were like, this cabin is haunted. I don't know why, I think that this shit's just giving spooky vibes. And we were just joking about it. But then we both took a nap and we both had the scariest nightmares ever. I've also now had nightmares every single night since. I had a crazy nightmare. Last night I had too because as I was falling asleep, I was having a nightmare, and then I woke myself up because I was freaking the fuck out.
Speaker 1: You just need to think happy thoughts and you'll be happies. Can't play with your.
Speaker 3: Boobs no, anyways, And I don't believe in ghosts and shit at all. But then later that night, me and Ryan were finally about to go to bed, and we were like laying in bed and we were both being dead silent on our phones, and then she was like, I feel scared, and I was like, I'm so glad you said something, because I literally feel like there's presents all around us, Like I literally feel like there's people standing above.
Speaker 1: My bad right now. You know how I feel every night?
Speaker 2: Well, you have a mental like cock that has shifted beyond repair. Me, I'm very normal, very lax.
Speaker 1: Everybody's like, oh my god, more like laxative because and you're not shitting on these bitches. It's like laxative is because you smell like shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, at least I can't ship sys.
Speaker 1: Mister camp that was too far.
Speaker 5: He's sensitive, mister pebbles, because I can't ship in them day.
Speaker 2: I need. Have you showed Kai that TikTok the basketball one?
Speaker 1: Which one the one where the guy's like Charles Barkley, like making fun of the outfits. No, no, the one where it's in your oh oh yeah.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I don't know if this is going to see the light of day. So, like I guess the podcast is getting like a sneak preview of it.
Speaker 2: But I believe it would do very well.
Speaker 1: I've seen okay guy play basketball, and if they did.
Speaker 4: Should you have to post this.
Speaker 5: Shot?
Speaker 4: You like the way that.
Speaker 1: Shot you destroy blocking the ship out of your.
Speaker 2: Run that back. I never saw any stuffing happening. Is that the term in basketball? No, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Stuff stopped him?
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: I was filling him up like crany No, no, did you do that right now?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're in frame. Episide has hit a new low.
Speaker 3: You have taken off your shirt, shown your nasty back and shaking your ass.
Speaker 5: Also you're doing it with the hunchbag.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: Also, you know what's weird about it? Like what I don't like about it is it looks too real. When you were like bent over like showing kai that stuff, it looked way too real and it was nasty.
Speaker 1: It drew.
Speaker 2: It looks so nasty from here. Wait, let me see your phone. Wait, I have a phone, forgot.
Speaker 1: Look it literally just looks like a boil, a big fucking boil. Okay, Well, like three nights ago, I was writing notes down for the podcast and I open up my like topics list that I have like everything written down on, and I hadn't had any notes or so I thought, like written down for this episode until I was going to like just like clean my mind and just write them down to talk about. And I opened my topics folder and there's three notes in there, and I'm like, huh, I don't remember writing these, and so I read them and I genuinely have no fucking recollection of writing this shit. Like it's actually so scary and like, I don't know if this was like a TikTok that I watched when it was like two am and I was asleep and like waking in and out of consciousness or what. But these are three notes that I had that I apparently wanted to talk about on the podcast. Angels serve God's bidding. Computers served, Man, we are computer slash machineries of God defined machines. Please serve me and I will save serve you back. What's the difference between a cathedral and a physics lab? Aren't both of us just saying hello. I don't I literally don't know if that was like a quote from someone. I think I think it's a quote from something, because there's no way my brain cooked up sit up. But I have no recollection of writing that down. And like when I opened it before I started typing, it literally said like three point thirty in the morning, and we know, I go about it like midnight, so like you woke up in the million and I was walking no, literally, but I like I scared myself. I was like, where the fuck did this shit come from? But like, honestly, a lot of it's tea though, Like if you really think about it, yeah, just like.
Speaker 2: It's see what do you say yesterday? You were talking about accents?
Speaker 1: Oh, which I got that written down. British people, we all know they're fucking faking their accents and shit. But like that Italian motherfucker in Milman milf manner like like is giving like fake Italian accent, and like all of those motherfuckers are faking that shit. They like put it on randomly and they just like turn their fucking Italian accent on and I'm like that shit's fake as fuck, And like I'm like it actually pisses me off, they're not real.
Speaker 3: While we were watching it, he just goes that like that like New Jersey, New York like Italian American accent like freaks me out, Like I don't think it's real, Like I think I think it's like like they fake it and they make it up and it reminds me of like British British people because their accents aren't real anyways. And then he just went silent and started looking at his phone, and all of us were the liver.
Speaker 1: We were like hello, like you good. No, it literally like it it's so tried, Like obviously we know the British one is a joke because there's I mean, British people actually might not Retish one is a joke. I think it, like I think it is, like I don't think they're being serious, but like the New Jersey like we're past that, like we're past like Italian accents. Yeah, like we've evolved past that. Like cut it out.
Speaker 2: It does freak me out.
Speaker 1: How much How do they say it?
Speaker 2: Like I I refuse to try that.
Speaker 6: Try it kai I'm walking here, Oh I'm fucking walking here here here, piss off, fucking make oh.
Speaker 1: Your fucking we lesh about when your podcake, you're cool when you pullcake fucking crazy James Charles shitting in the pool with fire behind your the fuck go bb l.
Speaker 5: Okay, don't look at me when you do shit like that.
Speaker 1: I told you it makes you nervous.
Speaker 5: It makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: But sorry, I cut you off, Like what were you saying?
Speaker 2: I don't know what I was gonna say, but I'm looking at my notes.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is something I guess I did voice to text because it's really long and I didn't know what this was. And it says saw a video of a lady getting like a chakra cleansing or something, and it really has me thinking, because first of all, I was like, I want to be her because I feel like she's the most present in that moment, more present than I've ever been in my whole life. And I think that's because I'm like, Wow, she really believes in this shit. But then I had a scarier thought that followed, where she could be the least present and the most self conscious person ever because she's trying to outperform the other people in the class, because it was like a class thing. She was like on the floor, and there was a bunch of other people on the floor, so I was like, she's trying to outperform the other people because she wants all these people to believe that she's having an intense spiritual moment and that she's actually present.
Speaker 2: But for this instant, she has fooled me. So in that instance, she fooled everybody to thinking that she was in the presence. And she is very controlling of her narrative.
Speaker 1: That is literally me at a concert like no, look, I'm having more fun than you're like, I'm dancing and having fun. Crazy.
Speaker 3: It is so funny because I was watching it and I really did think, like, damn, she believes in it, but in my head, she has to know she's performing, Like but maybe that's just me putting my own ideas onto her, and maybe she does believe it. But she was like moaning and thriving and jumping around on the floor, and I'm like, Okay, it.
Speaker 1: Is not girl at the gym yesterday, like fucking yelling, greaming. I was like, it is literally different that it is never that heavy. Bro too much, too fucking much. But yeah, when I'm at a concert, like I'm so in my head about having fun and looking like I'm having fun because I feel like everybody's looking at me because I have intinted social anxiety that like I make myself have fun and then like I'm like, wait, but I'm not. Actually I'm not actually having fun because I I just don't have to have fun anymore.
Speaker 5: That was like me at the Brat concert, shut the fuck.
Speaker 1: Up this concert. Brag about it.
Speaker 2: More like b oh, like oh yeah, more like brag about it.
Speaker 1: I did have his Brat summer. I'm so jealous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess I'm having a Brad summer he had.
Speaker 1: It was like he literally texted me and it was like the best night of his life, I believe.
Speaker 3: So here's what I'm gonna say to make my I didn't get to go. The sad part of this is summer just began. So you're you have your standards up here, but there will will be no more Brat events.
Speaker 1: No kai is gonna make it a Brat summer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sorry, Like me are the ones making it a Brat summer. Anyway, I was feeling anxiety at the Brat concert, but then Charlie looked at me and like they sang directly to me for like a.
Speaker 2: Couple songs, So I was like, was it where she's like where she's like sometimes I think I might hate you?
Speaker 5: Is up that yeah?
Speaker 4: But or O?
Speaker 3: Or when she's like I don't know why I want to buy a gun, why I want to keep myself And she was looking at you. Yes, she was like in that moment, she was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Wait, like I don't know the connecting.
Speaker 5: I didn't know the connection to dude.
Speaker 1: That show looked so fucking lit and it is like one of the biggest pieces of fomo I ever had. And Kay tried so hard to get me in, but and I will appreciate that for literally ever, but he failed, so I will not appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I did fail. I watched the head of Republic Records get turned away from Will Call Damn like they couldn't get in.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, you described the list as Oppenheimer and I literally cried that was the Oppenheimer of lists. Yeah, it was literally everyone was there except for me.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna go see Todd run Gren alone tomorrow, so I know y'all are jealous.
Speaker 2: Brother summer Head, Hello, it's me and I'm gonna be the youngest ourself mile week.
Speaker 8: I looked at you and see a thousand miles. I see the smile on your face. Put whoa, but yeah, that's my vibe.
Speaker 2: If you're wondering, Hello.
Speaker 1: Wait, hello, it's me. Hello. Wait. Wait, there's a joke there somewhere like no, there is no Oh the girl getting water reported on her face? Enough? Fine? Hello, because isn't that Adele? Like didn't she grew up to be adel Hello? Fuck? That sucked so bad?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: Oh well, the Hay incident is going around again?
Speaker 1: Oh is it actually dude?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Because I saw a TikTok from like an old video of us where I was fucking off at you.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's easy to fall in love with me for real? Kai did Josiah's my boyfriend and you did?
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 3: The thing is, I saw a lot of comments we're like, oh my god, if I was heard, this would make me want to kill myself. But the sad thing is for you is I'm not somebody who was shy about my vulnerability, like.
Speaker 1: My y'all are sad people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: My ability to be vulnerable and loving despite the odds of Drew Ever, looking at me a woman and being like I'm gonna be with you despite those odds.
Speaker 2: I was like, I can change hid.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: You know what's the tea is is you got exactly what you wanted because we are basically in a relationship without all the weird shit. No literally also and all the fighting, Like bro relationships are so bunk. Bro we fight ho, but like we don't. We like we like walk to our room and then come like we like fight like brothers and sisters, like we say some stupid shit and then I'm just like, okay, I need distance, and I go to my room and then you come into my room and we lam each other's beds and play on our phones for like four.
Speaker 2: Hours, play on our phones. I was awesome girl this morning talking about how like.
Speaker 3: There was a study done about what's happening to our brains because of short form content and gray matter.
Speaker 1: This is not a joke. That literally that literally did happen, and I can't even talk, Like two days ago, I can't even talk about it because like literally, I like actually get emotional, but like it's it's there in teed. It's deep so much. Yeah, basically the note said that I literally cried thinking about how much I love any and how special of a person she is, because it's fucking see, bitch, this podcast is crazy, like it's it's literally like may where the duality is it's like mania.
Speaker 2: Like have you ever thought maybe you were not manic? You were telling the tru keep spreading.
Speaker 1: The word crannick more like man ikey man are ikey.
Speaker 2: H You know what it is is you went so far down the rabbit hole of making bad stand up. Then now your brain thinks and you got like the recognition of like laughter from it, so now your brain is convinced.
Speaker 1: To today's stand up is crazy. You thought I didn't have You didn't think I came prepare huh, Like I told you I didn't have it. I didn't have it. And then me and Josiah wrote some last night and it might be the finest work. But we'll get that. Get to that in like ten minutes. You'll have to wait for it.
Speaker 5: I was thinking about how funny your stand up is at the Brad concert.
Speaker 2: By the way, Just damn, bitch, you don't got anything else going on?
Speaker 1: Shut the fuck up, Like I literally don't.
Speaker 2: Like, Oh, I had so much fun. Fine nights go.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: The crazy thing is is Kai does have tea going on. I mean we all have separate tea in our lives going on. It's tea. The thing is no one will like ever know, but it's all connected that.
Speaker 2: My life is hard.
Speaker 5: Did you did you go to the psychic?
Speaker 2: No, bitch, especially with what's been happening to me. I don't need an it's real.
Speaker 1: She literally like I was laughing and I thought it was a joke, but literally everything she said to me came true. And that's as far as I will go into that. But she read me to fucking failth goal. And I called immediately after all this shit went down and I was like, I need my chakra cleansed. I need it cleansed now. And they're like, we're not open all. We're booked all next week, and I was like, fuck dude, it's gonna keep going until, like I get my chakras cleansed.
Speaker 2: I need to go get cleansed. But I don't want to hear what anybody has to say.
Speaker 1: Just going for a cleansing.
Speaker 2: I might just go to a Korean spa and let like an older woman scrub my body down, and that's my version of a cleansing.
Speaker 1: I could that couldn't happen to me. That would I literally would not survive that. Okay, right, well, flipping this switch? Uh, who the fuck was Food God? Like that scary motherfucker that hung out with him Kardashian Like literally where did he come from? Like literally where did he? And where did he? Where did he come from? Where did he go?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Like, see, I'm like a comedian, Like I'm a funny guy. I got jokes.
Speaker 2: No, his face really scares me. And I feel like saying that about people is.
Speaker 1: Like really really mean.
Speaker 2: But I'm sorry, his face scares the fuck out of me.
Speaker 3: Like he feels like he got the mask from like Jim Carrey's the mask stuck on him, you know who.
Speaker 1: He reminds me of? What kaif?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Actually yeah, post concert, post brat concert, you look like food God.
Speaker 2: Okay, kind of yassified you in a way that's irrevers.
Speaker 5: All right, I'll take that. I'll take that as a compliment. Zach, can we put up subway surfers on one of the TV's Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, bitch, you were getting too crazy.
Speaker 1: Guys. We need to go back to food Guy. Bro like literally say about.
Speaker 2: Him other than he's the scariest man to walk the planet.
Speaker 1: Have you seen him recently? Because I haven't.
Speaker 2: No, I saw him like two years ago, Like that's the last time I saw a photo of him.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm not being mean, I'm just genuinely curious who He's still doing the same thing. Oh, his flop arc is not serving, but he ai is himself. He ate a had himself and.
Speaker 5: Opening up Luccini at the MGM Grand in Vegas.
Speaker 2: That's so sad.
Speaker 3: I used to get him and Scott Dissick confused a lot because to me, they look this their brothers.
Speaker 2: Are they the same? I think they might be brothers, Yeah, because they have to be related or something. They look the same. All of them are stick in the.
Speaker 1: Head, bro, demonic demonic energy.
Speaker 3: Well, iPhone is adding the hiding the app thing, which I think will be really good for Drew.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't want people getting in my Instagram. You're right.
Speaker 2: I was like, how can I have my messages? And then if somebody goes through my phone? Like, Bro, I I'm not texting anybody ever again. Bro.
Speaker 1: I said this fucking two years ago. The iPhone in iOS is designed by in four fucking cheaters, Like you did say that feature that they add to the fucking iOS like is it's literally all to promote like you're hiding from.
Speaker 5: Your When did they add the hidden photos feature? Because I didn't even know about that?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 5: I feel like you the way that you said that it's clear photos.
Speaker 3: I know what it is because I have a lot of photos of Drew's like feet and sometimes the back of his neck.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't fucking like you know that's a very big insecurity of mine?
Speaker 2: Is my hand? Well, there's just so much gunk that builds up back there, and I like to document it.
Speaker 1: I can't wash it good because I have a bad range of motion with my fucking shoulder.
Speaker 2: No excuse to get a fucking stick, Drew.
Speaker 5: Maybe you should get it drained before next episode.
Speaker 1: Just for suck my balls and hair your a cls. That's a good point, honestly, Like, don't tell me what to do with with my fucking body.
Speaker 2: I'd never broken a boner.
Speaker 1: My body, my t my body, my tea. Wait, but what was I saying?
Speaker 2: Oh food, god, brouh.
Speaker 1: I iOS. You can delete messages, you can change messages, you can make them invisible.
Speaker 2: Things go back and forth on it because then they have deleted messages like recently deleted messages.
Speaker 1: In I deleted my first message, like recently. Really, I didn't. I didn't even know I had access to the features.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I've deleted messages. I've definitely deleted a thread or two in my life, but I'll always keep it on a device, like on a certain device because I'm like, I need to I need to like pay, I need to hash this out with my friends for the rest of my life, and I need access to and there, and there is like there's one specific thread in my life that is gone that I wish I had the world Oh bad, because it.
Speaker 1: Is the best, Like we reference it all.
Speaker 2: The time, dissertation like opulence, it's like the.
Speaker 1: One I'm involved in, right yeah, yeah, it's perfect, down to the minute detail. Yeah, but no, that's it's so funny. Like I have literally been talking about that one evil, demonic presence in my life that was evil and scary for the last like five years, and I will literally never get bored of it. It is something I will talk about until I'm forty.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hundred percent like.
Speaker 1: Kai what it was me?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, okay, you know who?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 8: I do know who?
Speaker 7: Scary something about rehashing a conversation, like and we say the same things over and over again after like a year of talking about it, it just becomes the same conversation.
Speaker 1: But it's so fun to talk about and like just get like like you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: It's so fun. But yeah, there's definitely some threads. Oh I wish I had, Like I know, I wish.
Speaker 1: I had so much clothing that like it's on essence and threads. We're on thread up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, it's the iPhone. Wow, we're on different pages.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna say?
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say iPhones.
Speaker 3: Actually, I don't even think iPhones are for cheaters, Like like I don't know though because I but I also just don't believe in looking through people's stuff because I've had that done to me and it's such an a Asian of privacy.
Speaker 1: And it's fucked up what you write in there. When I was reading your journals, like when you were away up in Upstate New York, like you're fucking crazy in there. But like yeah, like you, no one should read that shit for real. I just like and I went through all your old devices and shit, and like, yeah, what you were saying was crazy, Like I love reading your journals.
Speaker 2: That's like really fucked up?
Speaker 1: Why literally?
Speaker 2: Why? Literally? Why?
Speaker 4: Dode?
Speaker 1: Like why?
Speaker 3: But also then in the same vein, I do understand when people look through people's stuff because sometimes some people are such crazy good liars that they start to make you feel crazy and you need to find the evidence to know that you're not crazy.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: Keep keep, no, you need to keep What was that you were trying to do that, Josiah.
Speaker 2: No, that'sry Oh yeah, keep keep.
Speaker 1: Like orian was trying to make can you keep like happen? And it like kind of did.
Speaker 3: It only worked for her though anytime we said it, it sounded like we were trying to do something and it wasn't good like.
Speaker 1: Fetch like but okay, y'all, wow, okay, oh.
Speaker 2: Wait, you know what. I don't think we ever played this on the podcast, but I was looking through my stories and ship thought I found this classic gem.
Speaker 3: It was like during the era last year, like last summer, me, Josie and Drew would just make the worst songs you've ever heard. And at one point I had drew recording my verse that I was doing, and in the middle of it, he just.
Speaker 2: Started talking and it was really scary. Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: Phone home.
Speaker 2: Eat, I'm an alien, I'm extra.
Speaker 1: Read all about it. Read all about it, dude, the silence that No, that's.
Speaker 2: A bar, nothing like we literally ignored it.
Speaker 1: No, that's a bar. Like, let me explain it, like eat t phone home. I'm extra because I'm a gym. I'm a diamond in the rough like eat, phone Home. I'm an alien. I'm extra. Like I'm an alien. I'm different like you bitches are.
Speaker 5: Not Like, oh, was it not, I'm extraterrestrial.
Speaker 1: No, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: It's like extra terrestial and extra extra, like I'm an extra personality. Like eat, I'm extra. Read all about it, read all about wait. No, no, eat phone home, I'm an alien. I'm extra, and then read all about it, real, all about it because I'm hot news. I'm the hot topic.
Speaker 2: There is the news and the media.
Speaker 1: No, literally, where's the news in the media when you fucking need it? No, speaking of news in the media, they're fucking drafting y'all, Like y'all are all getting drafted. Thankfully I'm only fifteen. Thankfully I'm only fucking fifteen years old. Like, so they're not gonna be able to draft me. But like like Josiah's done, like all the sixteen to twenty six year olds are cooked sixteen or fifteen, they're eighteen.
Speaker 2: Fuck well, hopefully no where happens.
Speaker 1: They're not drafting me after that tilt dance, after they saw that, Like I'm good. I'm good. No, like I think like since I have like literally document well documented like depression and like all my fucking mental ailments, that like I don't get drafted, which is a fucking vibe. Go on your phone and google me, and look what fucking comes up? Screen record, screen records, screen record.
Speaker 2: Actually maybe not, Yeah, I can't because of what shows up.
Speaker 1: Wait go down, scroll down? Oh wait, what the fuck? Wait doesn't pop up anymore?
Speaker 2: Damn. First one is you like this? Who the fuck is that? Oh waited? Somebody?
Speaker 1: That's Zach and Cody, which I never know the difference. Bet if you google me, Zach and Cody comes up, which.
Speaker 2: One of them? It's like one of the brothers, oh said? When you look up Drew and look through the images. It's actually really scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't exist as like a real person on the internet. I'll never exist.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, dude, I have never I have not googled myself in like three years, and the photo that comes up is insane. Yeah it's me. That was like for my friend's sketch. But I have no idea how that.
Speaker 2: Well, this is true.
Speaker 5: Oh I thought that was just for a second.
Speaker 1: How did you? I did like, they did not fuck with me, like they did not play.
Speaker 2: All right, well do your fucking funky stand up bro.
Speaker 1: Oh already, I'm so excited.
Speaker 5: I've been thinking about this since the Brad concert.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Bro, So.
Speaker 1: I have a hunch.
Speaker 4: You mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So I haven't been to the doctor in years. Well, actually i've been to one doctor. Doctor pepper. Ya peppered me, I mean assaulted me.
Speaker 4: What wait? What does that?
Speaker 6: What mean?
Speaker 2: Like pepper spray?
Speaker 1: Like this salt? Oh, pepper, salt pepper. So I've been hearing a lot about the US reinstating the draft recently. I thought I was wait, I fucking delivered it. So oh wait, wait wait, I've been going to all these fashion runways recently, but where's all the Gucci airplanes?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So I've been hearing that.
Speaker 2: Y'all do this because this sounds like really late, like three am, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Really late. So I've been hearing a lot about the US, the draft, the draft. Recently, I thought I was in line to meet a draft, not sign up for war. H I got a three D printer recently, and my mom is always so pissed off about it. She's always saying, she's like, can you three D print yourself a better attitude, maybe your own house, maybe a job. Even about it? Wings stop more like I can't stop eating wings.
Speaker 2: Okay, that one was really not I hate that one.
Speaker 1: So we were watching these videos on how to train a dog in a month, and India was saying, Wow, that's crazy. And then I turned to her and said, it only took me two weeks. I was trying you.
Speaker 2: That wasn't a sentence.
Speaker 3: Also, that sucks because it's literally a reference to a joke Josie made earlier in the night.
Speaker 1: How many druids does it take to screw in a light bulb? Just one? I screw up light bulbs all the time. No, you don't understand, you under sit.
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 1: I was using my desktop computer, but honestly, I don't think we're compatible because it also identifies as a desk bottom. Lately, I've been feeling weird about having sex Withinya because I'm not really into bestiality. And your your name, oh wait, you have to say why and yeah, your name fits you so perfectly? Why because because Ina kai more like, can I p in your butt? Oh wait, I already did your butts? Full of peak that y'all really didn't like wingstop. No I did that to Josh and he lost his fucking mind.
Speaker 2: It was three am.
Speaker 1: He was like gooped at that. He was like, that's literally one of the best jokes I've ever heard. I'm not kidding, Joe Sia am I right. Also, Josiah helped write a lot of those By the way, I should. I just need to give credit.
Speaker 2: Where credits you don't want credit on that?
Speaker 3: You like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, I did it, and I did it?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I guess we were going to get into media.
Speaker 1: But no, I cooked, Like I literally I don't know what the fuck you cooked. But it wasn't like no, damn, I have like a solid like ten minutes now because that was like five minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should. You should do this on like a random stage and don't put your name to it and just show up on stage.
Speaker 1: It would kill. I think it would kill. What why are you laughing at me? Well, my media, but I have one syop?
Speaker 2: Oh damn. Yeah, what's up with syop for something that's giving you temporary joy?
Speaker 1: Think about that temporary joy, babe. This is my new career. Stand up. Hello, I'm about to start like I'm gonna do a world tour, world tour, the world tour. This is gonna ruin the world tour.
Speaker 2: That's that I woke out now, like I'm gonna start saying that when something happens, like.
Speaker 1: It's gonna room the world tour match my freak whole time. They got a pissed kink bitch.
Speaker 2: No, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's the only one. Okay, I'm gonna match my freak, A freak A the things I.
Speaker 2: Go through bra Ruby Tuesday R Tuesday, not on your media.
Speaker 1: That's what I was listening to on the way here. I listened to it literally over and over again because I didn't even think about it until I got here.
Speaker 2: Not even Tuesday.
Speaker 1: So it's Ruby Wednesday, it's more like Sapphire Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Well, my vidia of the week is I've been listening to a lot of songs off the BRA album. I think I said that last week, though, Oh but back to Back B two B is has like inches its way into my favorite songs off that album.
Speaker 3: And then I think I can't tell what I said last week already, Like I'm losing my freaking mind. Just love is stronger than Pride by Shade, crazy, bro.
Speaker 1: We got to like cancel this fucking month for real, Like, oh.
Speaker 2: Wow, it is Pride month, so you haven't done anything. You need to go and show your colors.
Speaker 1: I'm a peacock. I want it is the peak at red, white, green and blue. What is your natural hue? Flamingo? Oh uh oh.
Speaker 2: Take me with you, Prince and Swing and Party the Replacements.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you do need to get back into your Prince era. I think like your life was so good when you were listen to Prince for real.
Speaker 3: I know, I know I need to go back, And I just haven't been listening to a lot of new music because usually what I would do is my Discover weekly would give me a song that was so fucking good that I would deep dive on that artist and just find a bunch of songs from them.
Speaker 2: My Discover Weekly has been bunk as fuck, has been some boring ass. Elvis. Shit, I don't give a fuck about Elvis. I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: I like, I will never And it's not like the Beatles, when I was like, oh fuck the Beatles, and I end up liking some of the Beatles. No, Elvis is the one thing you will never ever make me like you, Elvis. Fuck you Elvis.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you wouldn't like Blue Moon.
Speaker 2: No, I don't give a fuck about Elvis. Oh my god, you drive me crazy. I can't stand that motherfucker Bloomon.
Speaker 1: You got their colors? Okay, my my media milkmnor obviously duh duh, guys, I've been converted. Ass list Chapel Roone in Rome is actually kind of cool. Like I didn't, I didn't like have a dislike for her. It just wasn't for me at one point. But then like I saw her references and I was like, oh, she's tapped the fucking and she knows, she knows, she knows, she gets it, she gets it. I can't name a song by her yet, but I just like her as a person and that's all you need to know. And then my other one, who's also a sigh of I think we were just talking about this before the episode. Chapel Rone, Renee Rap, and Sabrina Carpenter are all fucking psychological operations. They just appeared out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Okay, Also verify I wasn't agree with that. Drew is just a crazy person. Actually, Renee Rap kind of freaks me out. That's the one that I like because I never saw her around or like online at all. Like a chapel Rone makes sense to me because I feel like I've been like seeing glimpses of her, like at least online, for the past three years, and now she's having a huge moment. I'm like, that's amazing. It's so and like even Sabrina Carpenter, she's always been around. She was on Disney, like I've always seen her, so that's not that shocking. I feel like Renee Rap literally somebody like it was like literally they like dropped a bunch of test tubes and she just like appeared and now she's everywhere, and.
Speaker 1: That this goes friend they're the girl, yeah, like they're the new pop girls. Like I was having a hard time. Me and Josey were talking about this, like having a hard time grappling with the new era pop girls because like Gaga will always be like the girl to me, but they've grown on me and I fuck with them heavily, and I like what you're doing, girlies to keep it going, like.
Speaker 2: They're listening, like I respect you, no, I do.
Speaker 1: I do, just in case, just in case. I need them to know that, like even though they're sygh ops in my mind, like I fuck with their music, and then what's a girl to do? By faught? Is it? Fatima? Yamaha?
Speaker 2: Let me see. You didn't even show it to me.
Speaker 1: Ho yeah, Fatima? Yeah, the fucking Brat album. I like that one little cracker Ian.
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I like Netspin, but I can't say that publicly, Like I'm a twenty I'm a sixteen year old boy.
Speaker 2: I was randomly I met ned Spad or whatever the fuck his name is. I was at a restaurant with some friends and like, this guy walked in, and this child walked in the whole time I had dinner. I was like, what is this child doing here? This fucking child? And then he drove off in like a really nice car car and I was like, who is this kid? He was like dead silent.
Speaker 3: I thought matt Aux had like reverted back in age and escaped like wherever he's been. And I was so confused by his presence, like he was freaking me the fuck out. He barely spoke, he was kind of just standing around the table. I was like, this child is like, shouldn't be here. And then he left in a nice car. I was like, damn, my kid has money or something. What is happening like? And we live in LA so I was like, I guess it's just another one of those kids with money, Like I don't fucking know. And somebody tried to explain it to me who he was and I was like, I don't know who that is. I'm still really confused. And then I saw him on my timeline recently.
Speaker 1: I was like, good cheekbones, you got good cheekbones? Yeah, no, that's been all his snippets recently have been really cool. But I can't publicly say that, but I'm gonna publicly say that, and then what's his fucking nuts yapoo JJ. Yeah, I'm tapped. Look, I'm tapped in. I'm still young, like I'm tapping into the young like underground scene.
Speaker 2: Like you say that like you're old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am sixteen, I forget. But literally, uh, the fucking what's it called? Underground scene right now is like producing the next generations of like Uzzie and Cardis actively We're like watching it happen.
Speaker 3: I mean it is scary because I was like the cycle of it all, because even like Beyonce still has such a grinding with young people, but it is less young people than it used to be, Like she still has that, but like even like a Lady Gaga, it's like the further in time we go obviously, like their audiences don't grow as much with young people. I don't know if that makes sense, but it is scary because then, like you were saying about the newer pop girls, like there is just like a new genre.
Speaker 2: But I think I think that's happening in like acting and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the transition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the transition of like the new stars are rolling in and it is so odd to be witnessing it, but it is also so awesome because I'm like, wow, I'm like seeing these people actually grow into something and that's fucking awesome because by the time we got to like Beyonce and Lady Gaga and like even a fucking Katy Perry and like all those like big pop girls, they had already been on the scene for a while.
Speaker 1: Oh this is crazy. What doula Peep is to pop music is what Katy Perry was to pop music.
Speaker 3: Like back then, Yes, I got some respect for Katy Perry that like those Actually, no, she's in a sad.
Speaker 1: I don't want to I love Katy Perry, do not get like that is the girl?
Speaker 2: No, No, But that's what I'm saying is like I think Katy Perry was like on her shit, like she was.
Speaker 1: That one fucking album called The Stream Teenage she it was.
Speaker 3: She was like in this like funny, like campy, like I don't know how to describe it, Like she was campy in a way that like Lady Gaga to me, was so like artistically driven and like not to say Katy Perry wasn't, but Katy Perry was so just like glam Bob.
Speaker 2: But like I don't know, it's just so interesting.
Speaker 1: To me, Like she was She's the girl like, don't get me wrong, but the song she just released like won't.
Speaker 2: Be God Bless You, Like, oh, it makes me sad. But because she's like trying to be like Rosalia.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah it is bad.
Speaker 2: I love Rosalia. Rosalia.
Speaker 1: Do you know who's been having kind of a little renaissance and I'm like, borderline like respecting the shit out of it. Jacob Sartorius. Not his music. I don't give a fuck about his music, but you.
Speaker 2: Know, but it makes me sad. He's having a renaissance because he got cheated on it. He doesn't know how to cope with this, so he's using the interner.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought that was a bit No, I think it's real.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not.
Speaker 3: It's a bit oh bit Okay, thank god because see from my end, I was like, damn, this makes me sad.
Speaker 1: Like girl, No, I respect the shit out of him, like it to I feel to go through the amount of incessant bullying that he received at such a young age and persevere and come out on the other side not addicted to drugs and alcohol, Like there's something like big going on inside. No, literally literally, Like I I respect the shit out of people that can like be the butt of the joke for so long and like capitalize on it and like survive and like make it out alive. Like that's I respect, like the ship out of it because like bitch, like even I was making fun of Jacob Sartorius.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody was.
Speaker 1: It was like it was the thing to do. Granted, my jokes are fucking hilarious, Like I still stand by that ship to this day. But no, his little renaissance right now is hilarious, and I'm happy for him, and maybe I give his music a shot. Maybe your Elvis is my Jacobsard, because what Elvis is to you is what Jacob Story says to me.
Speaker 2: All Right, well, thank you guys so much for listening, and we'll see you freaking next week and then the week after that, and then the week after that, and then the week after that, and then the week after that and then.
Speaker 1: The week at my all right,