Speaker 1: Welcome it is Verdict was Center, Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you Center. You are actually there tonight. Correct, we have good networking Internet.
Speaker 2: I am indeed, the internet is back.
Speaker 1: Verdict is back, build back, better work tonight. At least that's that's how we can spend this one. So it was hilarious the last show, just just to take me behind the scenes of how this show works. A lot of times you're in another city. I'm in one city and then we're connecting to a third city. And we tried for like an hour the other night. It was after midnight, and so I'm glad to say we are all about two.
Speaker 2: In the morning for you. It was one in the morning for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was two in the morning when we finally said, okay, this is not gonna work because I.
Speaker 2: Was and I was in Midland, Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and and our producer is in Memphis, Tennessee. So you it was.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It was hilarious and we are all working, which it's great to be back. We have got a lot to talk about because we obviously missed some big news in that last show that we didn't get to do. So let's talk what we're going to chat about this today.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going to start with Israel and do a deep dive on really the historic move the Democrat Party is making, the Biden White House, Chuck Schumer abandoning Israel, and it is historic, it is tragic, it is enormously consequential, and we're gonna explain exactly what's going on with it. Secondly, we're going to go into the border and what's happening aint the border, and in particular, this weekend, the president of Mexico threatened the United States. He threatened that the flow of migrants will continue unless America gives in to his demands. We're going to break that down.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you about our friends over at Patriot Mobile. If you're like me and you say, hey, I am going to give my money to commanies that support my values and I'm not going to give my money anymore to comies it fight against what I believe in, then you need to switch from Big Mobile. It is a presidential election year and Big Mobile is involved in big ways in supporting Democrats running for the national office, for state office, for local offices, and they are giving big donations to liberal organizations including plan parenthood. Now. For more than a decade now, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. And the number one misconception is people, I don't want to switch. I like my service, I just want dependable service. Well, guess what with Patriot Mobile. You get dependable nationwide coverage because they use the same three major networks that you're probably on right now. That means you get the same coverage that you are accustomed to without funding the Left. And when you switch to Patriot Mobile, something else amazing happens. They actually take a part of your bill every month that you pay at no extra cost to you, and they give it back to conservative causes that fight to support free speech, religious freedom, the sanctity of life. They fight for a Second Amendment, as well as supporting our military. Our veterans are wounded warriors. That is why I'm proud to use Patriot Mobile, because I know when I'm sending texts and when I'm emailing and when I'm making phone calls, I'm making a difference when I pay that bill. They have one hundred percent US based customer service team, which makes switching easy. Keep your same cell number or get a new phone or keep the one you've got. Go to Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict It's Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict to make the switch, or just call them nine to seven to two Patriot. It's nine seven to two Patriot. Get free activation when you use the offer code verdict nine seven to two Patriot or Patriot Mobile dot com slash vertict. Sentaer, I want to start and you mentioned this talking about what's happening with Israel. There was a shocking moment at the United Nations, and I want you to break down exactly what happened, because America didn't vote against Israel, but they certainly didn't stand with Israel in a very important vote that took place demanding a ceasefire. Even though there are still countless including Americans, hostages being held by hamas well.
Speaker 2: This week was the culmination of what has been a systemic pivot by the Democrat Party away from Israel, and sadly, it is an historic pivot. It started in earnest two weeks ago when Chuck Schumer went to the Senate floor and gave an utterly disgraceful speech, a speech with no precedent in our nation's history, where he demanded the elected leader of Israel, Benjamin Etna, who stepped down, and it was an assault. It was not one he directed at Hamas. He didn't demand their leader step down. It wasn't directed at Iran, or China, or Russia or North Korea Venezuela. None of those did he demand their leader step down, but instead only the nation of Israel, the only Jewish state on the face of the earth, our close ally and while they're in the middle of a war, while they are defending themselves in the wake of the grotesque horror that he is October seventh, and this was not just to comment off the cuff from Chuck Schumer. This was a long prepared ro marks that he went out and demanded, viewing Israel as a puppet state that he and the other Democrats can treat like just people who must take their orders. Demanded that the people of Israel, he chided them for daring to elect det Yaho and understand, this is not just an assault on net Yahoo, It's an assault on the voters. Israel is a democratically has a democratically elected government. It is our job to deal with the leaders of Israel regardless of who they are, if the people elect them. We are allies with the nation of Israel. And when net Yahoo was Prime minister before, we dealt with him. When enough Tolly Bennett was prime minister, we dealt with him. Now that det Yaho is Prime minister again, we're dealing with him. But it's the voters of Israel who decide. So after Schumer gives a speech, immediately after, the White House is asked about it and they say, oh, we knew about the speech. We knew about it beforehand. We knew exactly what Schumer was going to say, and we thought the present thought it was a very good speech. So the White House immediately signals their agreement with it, and then that culminated in what happened this week. This week, the United Nations passed a resolution demanding an immediate ceasefire in Gaza. Now understand the word ceasefire has become this leftist mantra, and what it means is Israel stop killing terrorists. Now, what immediate ceasefire means is Israel allow Hamas to win. What cease fire means is Israel do not destroy the leadership of Hamas, do not destroy any more terrorists, but rather allow Hamas to run Gaza, allow them to commit future acts of terrorism. It's okay with us, the Democrats if they murder future Israelis. Apparently, it's okay with us, the Democrats if they murder Americans, since October seventh is one of the worst terror attacks in our nation's history. Resolution now listen to The United Nations has always been a pit of anti Semitism and israel hatred the United Nations. Half the time, it seems the UN exists to give speeches and issue proclamations condemning Israel. But historically so no resolution can pass without the Security Council. All five permanent members of the Security Council have a veto. The United States has a veto, So historically, when the anti Semites get going at the UN, America, veto's the resolution. And we've done that for a long long time. Well, it turned out this was Biden's opportunity. And by the way, I believe the Biden administration teed this up. I think they orchestrated it. Technically, what Biden did was abstain. Just the United States didn't say anything. So the fourteen other members of the Security Council voted to effectively condemn Israel to demand an immediate ceasefire, which Israel's not doing. And the United States Biden just declined to exercise its veto and allowed it to pass. And I will say, let me just read the headline in the Guardian. Now, look, the Guardian is a lefty publication, but I got to say the headline right after this happened really sums up where we are. The headline is United Nations Israel isolated as UN Security Council demands immediate cease fire in Gaza. And let me read the sub headline because it's even more revealing. Israeli PM cancels White House visit by two ministers and says US abandoned its policy in the UN after abstaining on vote. That's where we are. It is disgraceful, it is dangerous. It's dangerous for Israel, and it is dangerous for America Today's Democrat party. It's hard breaking is in the process of abandoning the state of Israel, and that is a terrible development for the world.
Speaker 1: It's not just how orchestrated this was, but also how the White House doubled down on it. So Quickly afterwards, National Security Council spokesman John Kelby said this about the UN resolution at the White House Press briefing room, doubling down on their stands.
Speaker 4: The ones we veto didn't condemn mamas. This one didn't condemn hamas, which is why we couldn't support it. But we didn't veto it because in general, unlike previous REGI resolutions, this one did fairly capture what has been our consistent policy, which is linking a hostage deal in the release of those men and women with of course a temporary sees far.
Speaker 1: I mean, when he's talking here, it's like, what are you even saying?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: You're trying to spend this and act like this as somehow consistency. This this is clearly a change in policy, which is, hey, we know you guys have hostages, including Americans, which no one's talking about, which is also disgraced I think of the media and the White House and the President. They're not talking about that at all. Number one, but number two, they're saying, all right, well, like let's just go along with a ceasefire while they have hostages.
Speaker 2: Well, you just listen to the words, John Kirby said, there, he said, the ones we vetoed the prior resolutions didn't condemn Hamas, and then what's his next sentence? Well, this one didn't condemn Hamas either, but they let it pass. But of course it's not a change, and you know, it's actually particularly revealing. Minutes before the vote on Monday, US decided, Okay, we're in the middle of condemning Israel, we're in the middle of screwing our ally, we're in the middle of abandoning our ally. Maybe we should ask that they should say something about Hamas. Maybe Hamas bad. Maybe you know, it's not a great thing to murder twelve hundred people, to rape women and little girls, to take hostages, to mutilate their corpses, to desecrate their corpses. Maybe that's not great. Guys. Can we kind of say raping and murdering children is bad? And it turns out in the UN Nope? Sorry, sorry, So the Biden administration briefly asked, could you add a sentence or two condeming Hamas, and the anti semi said nope, absolutely not. And what' Biden say? Oh never mind, Okay, that's fine. Then we'll just focus on attacking Israel. We're with you guys.
Speaker 1: Now, and John was asked by the way, hey, is this the official news stance that we're basically walking away from Israel certainly this administration, and listen to his response on that here.
Speaker 5: Now, for the first time in a while, the United States is at least restaining and allowing to go through.
Speaker 2: So the perception broadly is that the US.
Speaker 6: Has no longer got Israel's back when it comes to conversations.
Speaker 4: I guess you, way, yeah, that's just not true, and nothing can be further from the truth.
Speaker 7: Quite frankly, of.
Speaker 4: Course, we still have Israel's back. I mean, as you and I are speaking, we are still providing tools and capabilities, weapons systems so that can defend itself against which we agree is still a viable threat.
Speaker 1: Tom Os, I mean you hear him there, He's like, no, No, nothing's further from the truth. Like we're still we're still setting them some stuff. So everybody calmed down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, this White House unfortunately lies regularly. Here's what Lynda Thomas Greenfeld said, who is Biden's ambassador to the UN. Quote, this is about their request to condemn a maasas quote certain key edits were ignored, including our request to add a condemnation of Hamas, and we didn't agree with everything in the resolution. For that reason, we were unfortunately note that word, unfortunately, not able to vote yes. In other words, we really would have loved to condemn Israel along with the other anti Semites, but but we couldn't quite do that. However, she continues, as I've said before, we fully support some of the critical objectives of this non binding resolution. Okay, so even for UN double speak, that's something. And let me say something that that there are a couple of really important points on this one. In many ways, Kirby is not lying. And here's why he's not lying, because Joe Biden and this White House from the day they arrived in the White House have been undermining Israel. That is not new. The press hasn't reported on if this UN resolution is just the most visible example. But understand, Biden came into the White House. One of the very first things he did is stopped enforcing oil sanctions on Iran and allowed what's ended up being over eighty billion dollars to flow to the Iahtola, who chanced death to Israel and death to America. The Iatola. By the way, Iran funds ninety percent of Hamas and ninety percent of Hezebela. So that's one of the first things they did. One of the second things they did is send hundreds of millions of dollars to Gaza. Gaza, the elected leaders of Gaza or Hamas, the terrorist organization. To do that, they had to waive US anti terrorism law. I led a group of nineteen senators urging him, don't do that, don't give money to Hamas, don't fund terrorism. By the way, one hundred and fifty House Democrats sent a counter letter saying, yes, do send the money to Gaza, even though it'll go to Hamas, even though it'll go to terrorism. We now know how the Biden administration resolved that issue, which is they concluded, yes, it was highly likely the money would go to Hamas, it was highly likely would go to terrorism, but instead of following US anti terrorism laws, they simply waived it. And then understand what happened on October seventh. October seventh is unfolding. The world is watching in horror as twelve hundred people are murdered by vicious terrorists who are doing things the world has not seen since the Nazis. This was these were Nazi ta tactics by terrorists that hate Jews because they're Jews. And within hours of the October seventh attack, what did the Biden administration do. The State Department set out a public tweet urging Israel do not retaliate, do not strike back. I called them out. They deleted that tweet. Then the next day, Tony Blink and the Secretary of State sent out another tweet saying Israel should not retally it, do not try to kill the terrorists. Again. I called him out again. They deleted it, over and over and over again. Literally from October seventh, Biden has been pressing cease fire, pause, stop killing terrorists, stop killing terrorist, stop killing terrorists. And then what has happened is the Democrat political base has gone crazy. There is a strong anti Israel, anti Semitic, anti Jewish, angry leftist corps in the Democrat Party, and the Democrats are terrified of them.
Speaker 1: How much of this comes down to the election coming up? And I asked that, and I'll give you my opinion is I think this has a lot to do Yeah, with younger voters, Senator, that they're afraid, are going to abandon the Democratic Party if they don't back the Palestinians and Hamas and everybody but Israel. And they're seeing the poll numbers, and they're seeing that they need young people to come out and vote for them, that the under thirty five voter in the Democratic Party is vitally important to their success. Is part of this, just saying what we are willing to abandon our allies. And it doesn't matter if this puts us in bed with Terris as long as we have a better chance of winning the next election.
Speaker 2: So there's no doubt the political pressure is a factor, and a significant factor. In fact, I'm told that there's a joke in Jerusalem that Chuck Schumer's speech was entirely about the two state solution, the two states being Michigan and Nevada. In other words, Schumer was entirely responding to the fact that a big chunk of the Democrat Party is going crazy because they hate Israel. But I want you to understand, it's not just responding to the fact that they've got some crazy leftists. Listen. One of the reasons I am so sad, I'm so concerned about what has happened there are a lot of people, a lot of people in the pro Israel community who focus on the squad. They focus on the crazy anti Semites in the House. They focus on AOC and ilhan Omar and Corey Bush. And look, those people are out there. They hate Israel. They're vicious, and it's kind of easy in the pro Israel community to say that's the problem is the extreme leftist But I'm going to tell you that's not the problem. The problem is the so called mainstream Democrats. This demand that Israel throw net and Yahoo out, throw their elected prime minister out, came from Chuck Schumer, the elected Senate majority leader, the leader of the Democrats in the Senate. This decision to abandon Israel in the United Nations came from Joe Biden, the President of the United States. These are not members of the Squad. And understand with Biden, his undermining Israel is not new. He's appointed anti Israel radicals throughout the White House, throughout the State Department. They're all Obama holdovers. And to be honest, in the Obama White House they had the same same issue where they undermined Israel constantly. But let me tell you, actually, a very famous exchange that occurred with Joe Biden more than forty years ago, in nineteen eighty two. In nineteen eighty two, I was eleven years old. You were a baby. You were what one year old?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was one years old. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: In nineteen eighty two, Joe Biden is on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee and he's talking with Israel's Prime minister. Then Manachan began and he threatens, began with cutting off US aid to Israel if Israel did not stop its quotes settlements in Juday and Samaria, and began responded with one of the most famous remarks by a prime minister in decades. And this was said to Joe Biden after he was doing what he's doing now, which is trying to bully Israel. Here's what began said, quote, don't threaten us with cutting off your aid. It will not work. I am not a Jew with trembling knees. I am a proud Jew with thirty seven hundred years of civilized history. Nobody came to our aid when we were dying in the gas chambers and ovens. Nobody came to our aid when we were striving to create our country. We paid for it, we fought for it, we died for it. We will stand by our principles, we will defend them, and when necessary, we will die for them again with or without your aid. Joe Biden has been doing this for more than forty years, undermining Israel. But now he's not just some senator from Delaware spouting off. He is sadly the President of the United States, and it is extraordinarily consequential. Yeah.
Speaker 1: As much as they're trying to make this an election your issue to bring in young voters, I think conservatives and Donald Trump better make this an election your issue that you stand with your ally Israel. For all of these reasons, it's going to be I think a very very big issue.
Speaker 2: Come and Ben, let me say something. Every single Democrat senator and every single Democrat House member should be forced to ask answer the question, do you agree with Chuck Schumer demanding that Israel throw out its elected prime minister? And do you agree with Joe Biden abandoning Israel at the Security Council and allowing the enemies of Israel to force a resolution effectively condemning Israel and demanding an immediate cease fire that they stop killing HMAS terrorists. As far as I can tell, most Democrat senators and House members have not answered that because the press does not want to ask them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no accountability, that's for sure, and it should be, like you said, an election your issue. Let's talk real quick about your finances and your retirement. If you have been looking at what's been going on, then you know that inflation has been eating up the dollar. With inflation still well above the Fed's target rate and consumer prices insanely higher than they were three years ago, you need a financial plan that ensures that the money you save today will be enough for you tomorrow. That's where gold and silver come in. Gold and silver have historically been good hedges against inflation and a great way to protect your hard earned retirement funds. And when it comes to buying gold and silver, you need a trusted partner. That's why I want you to reach out and talk to Freedom Gold USA. Not only do they preach for detection, but they also preach diversifying your assets. They're not saying put everything in gold and silver. And also here's this. On average, they charge twenty five to thirty percent less than most major gold and silver firms out there, So take control of your financial future. Now visit Freedomgoldusa dot com slash verdict. That's freedom goold Usa dot com slash verdict. Make sure that you call them, and like I said, on average they charge twenty five to thirty percent less than most major golden silver firms, which means you have more buying power and you're preserving your wealth. Freedom gooldusa dot com slash verdict or call them one eight hundred sixty five five eight eight four three. It's one eight hundred sixty five five eight eight four three. One a hundred sixty fifty five eight eight four three are online at freedom goold usa dot com slash verdict center. I want to move to another issue. There was an issue a interview, I should say that happened on Sunday. A lot of people don't watch sixty minutes anymore, but the Mexican President did do a sit down interview, and it actually took a couple of days until anyone noticed it, which was I think the most unique part of this. First off, and then what he said it was diplomatic blackmail, as it's been described by many, as the Mexican President said that the flow of illegal immigrants will continue unless the US meets some of his new demands. In an interview, he was asked about the flow of not just illegals, but also drugs coming across the southern border. And here's what the President of Mexico said about America.
Speaker 7: He thinks you have the power in this moment to slow down migration.
Speaker 3: Do you plan to We'll just say we do and want to continue doing it, but we do want for the root causes to be attended to, for them to be seriously looked at.
Speaker 5: With the ear of the White House, President Lopez Obrador proposed his fix that the United States commit twenty billion dollars a year to poor countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, lift sanctions on Venezuela and the Cuban embargo, and legalize millions of law abiding Mexicans living in the US.
Speaker 7: If they don't do the things that you've said need to be done, then what.
Speaker 6: Bomb the flow of migrants?
Speaker 7: And if you will continue, your critics have said what you're doing, or what you're asking for to help secure the border is diplomatic blackmail. What do you say?
Speaker 6: I'm speaking frankly, we have to say things as they are.
Speaker 1: Senator, there's like five different things I want to discuss with you. Let's just start with number one. This is diplomatic blackmail. Twenty billion a year. And if you give me twenty billion a year and then you allow all the illegal emirates to become citizens in your country they are there, then you give what we want with Cuba in Venezuela. And then if you keep giving us twenty billion a year, we might stop the flow of fednel coming across the southern border. This is extortion on a level that I can't even get my head around.
Speaker 2: From Mexico, well, look, of course it is. And the Mexican president everyone calls him Amlo. Amelo is short for his full name, which is Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador. He is a thug. He is a hard leftist. He's been a hard leftist his entire life. He has been vocally and visually viciously anti American his entire life. That has been That's how he got elected. That was his campaign standing up against the Yankee imperialists to the north. That's who he is. And by the way, notice his demands. His demands are in the embargo against Cuba and in the sanctions against Venezuela. He's standing with communist dictators in Cuba and Venezuela. That's who he aligns himself with, is the hard left, anti American communist axis through Latin America. That's who Amlo is. So it's not surprising that's who he's always been. Now that being said, is he trying to extort America? Of course he is the threat that the flow of migrants will continue unless you pay us off twenty billion a year to Latin American countries. It's kind of like, you know, a mob enforcer. Nice little bar you got here, shame if something happened to it, boy, a fire would do real damage. He's saying, well, we'll keep these migrants coming unless you pay us off. Just you know, a bag of cash each week would be good. I'll send my guys to pick it up. Yes, that's exactly what he's trying to do.
Speaker 1: But it's almost like, is there a difference between the President of Mexico and the cartels of Mexico Because the way he was taught working seems like the same type of conversation you'd have with the narcos.
Speaker 2: Well and and by the way Amlo. One of the problems is his government has very much been in bed with the narcos, and it is devastating the nation of Mexico. The people of Mexico are facing murders, they're facing kidnapping, they're that they're they're facing enormous violence from these multi billion dollar global criminal cartels that that Amlo has facilitated. But I'm going to say something that's going to surprise you. I'm actually not terribly upset that AMLO's doing that. That's who he is. That's you know, it's it's like.
Speaker 1: Brand is what you're saying. It's not like he's betraying us. This is who he is.
Speaker 2: He is an anti American leftist who is going to behave like a thug. He is just like Nicholas Maduro. He is just like the Chavista's in Venezuela. He's just like the Gastriista's, uh, Fidel Castro and all of their prodigy in Cuba. And and that's who he is. But but you know why I'm actually not all that worked up about what he said.
Speaker 1: Why is that.
Speaker 2: Because Joe Biden wants him to say this. Understand this crisis at our southern border is not because of Amlo, like his comment, you could stop it, couldn't you, And and well, yes, but pass money for us to stop it. Understand, Joe Biden doesn't want it to stop. Chuck Schumer doesn't want it to stop. The Democrats don't want it to stop. The ten point four million illegal immigrants, they're glad of them. They want more. They want ten million to become twenty million, to become thirty million, those they view as future Democrat voters. And so Amlow listen, you know, do you get mad when a little like yapping dog comes and yaps at the door. No, AMLO's gonna scream. So what if we had a president? I'll tell you, when Donald Trump was president, Amla was terrified of him, utterly and completely terrified. And by the way, Amlo actually did a pretty good job when Trump was president. Because I'm so afraid, let's pause and ask how did we secure the border under Trump? What happened? And I'll tell you what happened. Trump threatened Amlow, and what he said is you either help us secure the border or I'm going to impose I Donald J. Trump, I'm going to impose a twenty five percent tariff on everything coming out of Mexico, and Amlow ran screaming. It terrified him because he believed Trump would do it. It wasn't an empty threat, and he was terrified. And what happened. Number one, AMLO puts six thousand troops on Mexico's southern border. You know, remember the shape of Mexico. Mexico is much more narrow at the south than it is at the north. At the north, Mexico has a two thousand mile border with the United States. At the south, their border is much much smaller. AMLO puts six thousand soldiers on their southern border to stop the flow. And critically, because of Trump's threat, AMLO agreed to the Remain in Mexico Agreement. What was remained in Mexico. It said anyone that crossed illegally into Mexico, and most of the people coming at that time and now were not Mexicans, they were from elsewhere at the time, they were mostly from Central and South America, remain in Mexico. Said they would stay in Mexico. These illegal immigrants would remain in Mexico while their US asylum case was preceding. And what happened when suddenly people paid cartels thousands of dollars, traveled all the way north and discovered, Holy Cow, I don't get to come into America. I'm stuck in Mexico. I can't cross over. The numbers plummeted to the lowest rate in forty five years. So when Amlo says this, by the way, the incident Joe Biden became president, the number of skyrocketed because Biden is weak. Amlo isn't afraid of him. Amelo isn't scared at all. And actually everything AMLO is threatening Joe Biden and every other Democrat in Congress wants him to do that.
Speaker 1: It's almost like he's empowered to say this because he's actually backed up by the American policy. That's what you're telling us.
Speaker 2: That that is exactly right, that he's doing what what they know he'll do. He's look, look, Marxist is gonna Marxist. That's who they are. He is going to engage in anti American rhetoric. The only thing he responds to his strength. This Biden white House is not capable of strength against leftists, against enemies of America. They're only capable of strength against our friends. They're only capable of undermining allies of America. But because Amlo is a leftist, just like in Cuba, they're communists. Just like in Venezuela, their communists. Just like Lula in Brazil is an anti American leftist, just like Petro in Colombia is an anti American leftist. Every anti American leftist. This administration gives everything they want, and usually they want to give him money. So when actually Amlo' says lift the Cuban embargo, you know what Biden Whitehouse wants to lift the Cuban in bargo. When Amlow says in the sanctions against Venezuela, you know what Biden wants to end the sanctions against Venezuela. They are to use the old communist phrase, they are fellow travelers.
Speaker 1: You mentioned the drug aspect of this, and I want you to hear what he had to say and everybody listening, because there's zero compassion. The number one killer forty nine under this country's fetanyl in this nation more than anything else, that's what's killing us. And he was asked about the drugs, and he kind of mocked America and laughed at America's demise when it comes to drugs and the deaths that are happening. Take a listen.
Speaker 7: The head of the DEA says cartels are mass producing fetanyl, and the US State Department has said that most of it is coming out of Mexico. Are they wrong?
Speaker 6: See yes, Oh no, Rather, they don't have all the information because fentanyls is also produced in the United States.
Speaker 7: The State Department says most of it's coming from Mexico.
Speaker 6: Fentanyl is produced in the United States, in Canada and in Mexico, and the chemical precursors come from Asia. Do you know why we don't have the drug consumption that you have in the United States Because we have customs, traditions and we don't have the problem of the disintegration of the family.
Speaker 7: Yes, but there is drug consumption in Mexico.
Speaker 6: But we put very little.
Speaker 7: So why the violence then in Mexico.
Speaker 6: Burke, Because drug trafficking exists, but not the consumption.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's laughing when he gives the last answer there, like he's smiling and smirking when he's like, Aha, this is hilarious, Like I can't believe you guys are even asking me these questions.
Speaker 2: Well, Look, that's exactly right, and he's lying when he's suggesting that fentanyl is manufactured in large quantities in the United States. The vast majority of what is killing Americans is being manufactured in Mexico. Now he's right that the precursors are coming from China. It's the Chinese communists who are sending it to Mexico. It's the Mexican drug cartels who are manufacturing it, and they're smuggling it over the border. There's some fentanyl production in the United States, but it is very minor compared to the volume coming from Mexico. He knows that. But this is and by the way, understand the total volume last year, over one hundred thousand Americans died of drug overdoses. Seventy percent of that, over seventy thousand, was from fentanyl, and the vast majority of that was Chinese fentanyl manufactured in Mexico by the Mexican drug cartels. And AMLO is saying, sadly, with Biden's blessing in the Democrats blessing, we're going to keep it flowing.
Speaker 1: M O square helps you stock up on ammunition automatically, and AMMO is delivered on demand or autotically when you need it, and stored for free when you don't. It's a budget friendly way to build a stockpile of Ammo and it's customizable to your budget. Ammo Squared was founded over eight years ago in the freedom wellving state of Idaho, and AMO Squared is truly automated set it and forget it AMO Purchasing. How does it work? It's pretty simple. You pick your calibers, you set your budget, you select a shipping trigger, and that's it. Ammo builds up over time and is delivered automatically when you won it. In twenty twenty, when the store shelves went empty, and let me tell you they went empty, I owned a gun store and a gun range and we could not find Ammo for months. Everybody was having trouble finding Ammo, especially calibers that most people have, like nine milimeter. Well, if you were an AMO square customer, you just need to ship your Ammo that you had stored at AMO squared and you got it immediately delivered with just the click of one button. It's truly automated, set it and forget it Ammo Purchasing, Pick your calibers, set your budget, select a shipping trigger and that's it. Ammo builds up over time and it's delivered when you want it. Go to amosquared dot com slash verdict to sign up and you're gonna get some free AMO in your account today. That's amosquared dot com slash verdict to sign up and get some free AMMO in your account right now. And finally, Senator, today is Good Friday, and I know that you wanted to take a moment and just talk about this Good Friday and Easter on Sunday and say a little something to everybody listening.
Speaker 2: Well, look, I hope everyone has a wonderful Good Friday. I hap you, hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend. For those who are Christians, I hope you reflect on the extraordinary sacrifice that God sent his son Jesus to give his life for us. And on Good Friday he was crucified for your sins, for my sins, and he died and was buried, and three days later and we celebrated on Easter, he rose from the dead, and rose from the dead to bring us the gift of salvation. And and Easter is is a wonderful time to reflect on that extraordinary love that that God has for us. It's also a wonderful time to be with family. And and so I'll tell you I have been criss crossing the state of Texas for this entire past week. I've been all over the place. And and so I'm looking forward to the next couple of days just taking some downtime, uh with with Heidi and the girls. We're going to go to a ranch of a friend of ours and just spend some time uh with the ranches is actually the some friends of our daughters. So they're gonna play and and and hang out on the ranch. And I suspect we'll sit out by the fire at night and and we may smoke a cigar too, and and just spend time with family. And actually the ranch has I think twenty cats at the ranch. So so my daughters in particular will be thrilled because twenty cats is a lot more than they're used to. And so it's going to be a really good time just to be together with family. And I would encourage everyone, don't let work consume so much time. Don't let your other activities consume so much time that you don't pause, particularly at the holidays, to hug your wife, to hug your husband, to hug your kids, to just sit and listen to them. Don't even just talk to them, listen to them. Uh and and and just relax and love on your family. This is this is a wonderful time to do that.
Speaker 1: Hey man, don't forget. We did a show Monday, Wednesday, Fridays and if you missed anything this week, we do the weekend Review on Saturday. So maybe if you're traveling over the weekend to get to the lake or whatever, grab the weekend Review as well. And the Senate and I will see you back here on Monday. Happy Easter to all of you.