Speaker 1: This is the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcast with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: It's Almost Famous podcast. We are here with Bachelor headlines. Obviously, it's been a bit We're coming off of the holiday season where everybody seems like they have an away message on their emails or nobody's answering phone calls. I'm sure you weren't spending your holidays listening to the Almost Famous podcast, but we are here to talk with you now as we lead up to this next season of The Bachelor Grants season of The Bachelor. We're very excited for it. It is still our off season, but the headlines don't stop. Ashley's here with us today to break down some of these headlines. A huge headline here recently that has gotten people talking Ashley is this bachelor in Paradise is Michael A. Remember Michael A, the dad Gush's over girlfriend after teasing romance. The quote is meant to be here with us.
Speaker 3: Wow, we are so high for Michael. If you guys remember he was with Daniel Maltby and the ending of their relationship was a little bit controversial. But Michael has found someone that could be could be the one, he said on Instagram he kind of like hard launched this this week through a couple Instagram posts, but he said that they met in two thousand and one and they became instant friends. She's so so pretty. I don't know how they were just friends for so long, but he said four years. They stayed exactly that way, just as friends, always there for each other at any hour, sharing laughs when life got tough, offering support when it was needed the most. And there's something special about being friends first. It sounds obvious, but I never truly experienced, you know, that friend's first thing until he met her. He said, this is the first time in a long time that he's been able to feel unconditional love and be able to give it in return. And he's also just floored by how bonded His son, who's eight now, is bonding with her. So. Her name is Jade Marie Chapman, and she's got quite a little Instagram following herself. She's got one point one million followers. She is in the skincare aesthetics business. She's obviously very successful at what she does. I'm curious to know how they met so long ago. We will find out, I'm sure eventually.
Speaker 2: Next headline is this. This is one I even hesitate to bring up because it feels unnecessary to keep talking about. It's kind of waning, I think on audiences, and I just don't think it's a story anymore. I now think it's a thing, like it's just gonna be the thing, and it's a weird thing.
Speaker 3: It's a weird thing.
Speaker 2: Devin is still and still is capitalized every letter shading Jin the TikTok video is very especially since he asked for them both to move on and she did move on, but he's still not moving on.
Speaker 3: Very very weird. So he was out at a club around New Year's maybe he was New Year's Eve, and they you know how they come through the club with signs when they like bring you a bottle. Well, this sign said new Year, same ship, and the real sign that's like what the hell it says Jen? Ain't it same year? Same Like what? This is the strangest thing ever. And he was out with one of his fellow Bachelor A contestants, Brian Oughts at the time, like why does he have any sort of why does why does Jen grind his gears like this?
Speaker 2: It's just a it's a very odd it's very odd behavior, almost like, hey, I wish this was gonna be more of a thing than it is, because it's not a thing anymore. Like I don't think anybody's thinking very often about Devin.
Speaker 3: I truly kind of forgot his name a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: It's very weird. Speaking of not weird things and very sweet things, Joey and Kelsey are spending Christmas with her dad and his girlfriend, Barbara Allan Woods.
Speaker 3: So, as we mentioned a couple of weeks ago, Barbara Allan Woods played the mom on Onedrey Hill, and he's been dating her, as we kind of got teased over Halloween. So they had a couple's costume during Halloween, and then they posted a picture over Christmas of how they were dancing in front of the tree, and the caption of it said in good company. It's been very obvious that they've been dating, and Kelsey and Joey pretty much confirmed this because he said, you know, we spent Thanksgiving with my family and we're spending Christmas with her family. And who was there at Christmas Barbara Allan Woods. It's pretty cute. I'm sure that they wouldn't have met if it weren't for his appearance on The Golden Bachelor. So one of those tales that we love.
Speaker 2: It's amazing tale of love. Next headline is one that just maybe is as confusing to me as the Devin one. I would say Swifties are great fans. They're very supportive of Taylor Swift and they protect her very well. But this one needs to be explained to me. Bachelor Nations Amanda Stanton suggests Taylor Swift could be copying her style, and Amanda has gotten a lot of backlash from this. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people are very protective of Taylor, right. My friend sent me a TikTok about one girl seeing Amanda's instagrams and she was making fun of her for possibly thinking that Taylor was copying her. It's like, you guys, like, I'm pretty sure Amanda, Well, she says she's partially kidding. Doesn't really mean that Taylor Swift is looking at her instagram and then using it as inspiration for her clothes. But Amanda has mentioned on Instagram over the past month or so about how Taylor seems to always wear something very similar to what she has posted herself wearing right after the fact, and it's like seven outfit's in a row, Amanda says, but yes, the internet has kind of come at Amanda, being like, how could you possibly think that our queen is using you as inspiration?
Speaker 2: Hey, I think it's sweet that fans love Taylor so much, and I also think it's a huge compliment to Amanda that she's wearing similar clothing, or that Taylor's wearing similar clothing to her. She's got great style. Speaking of Gray style, Maddie Pruitt gives glimpse into her beautiful baby shower. The quote is, we felt so loved. Yes, it was so adorable.
Speaker 3: They had like gorgeous little teacups, finger sandwiches adults. It was a huge tea party themed wedding, and she says their last big celebration before the baby's here. She felt so loved, and she's thanking God for all the amazing friends and being loved so well by all the people around her. The only person that we can say that was in attendance from Bachelor Nation is Kiara Norman.
Speaker 2: I know Maddie and Grant recently moved to Nashville, So if anybody's wondering he did, why, Yeah, this I mean I don't know if this baby shard took place in Nashville, but I know they have moved to Nashville and are settling down to start a family there. Bachelor in Paradise's Klin Bell and husband Dean are trying to start a family, but she admits it's harder than she thought.
Speaker 3: She said that it's on the vision board. She said that might sound weird, but I don't know, and I don't know if that's considered a goal, but it's an active thing that we're trying at, and it's harder to make a baby than I thought it would be. She said that she knows that everyone goes, oh, no, I'm gonna get you pregnant so easily, and she thought this herself. She's like, my mom got pregnant so fast with all of her kids, and I was like, this is going to be me too. However, she said that she's learning that that whole tracking your ovulation thing is a little bit trickier than she initially thought. She's still figuring out. She is going to the OBI this month. She got the mirror device, so you plug it in and you pian a stick and it tells you your LH levels, which is like the level that you need to see spike in order to you know, you guys can look it up if you haven't tried like this before. She said, It's just I was peeing on the other sticks and I was having a hard time. I was just trying to figure out, like, am I ovuli? Am I not? And Uh, this is where their life's at right now. I this hearing this makes me feel like I've got to reach out to them. I'm like, oh, you're going to join the kid to crew with us, And I knew this would happen. They're gonna both be such wonderful parents. But both of them went back and forth for quite some time and whether they wanted to be parents or not, and I remember they like alternated. There was like a time where she wanted to and he did it, and then vice versa. But they have come to a conclusion trying to have kids. I hope it goes well for them. I hope she gets pregnant whenever the time is right for them.
Speaker 2: Bachelorettes Andy Dorfmann details dramatic twenty eight hour labor with baby Harper.
Speaker 3: So Andy Dorphin's journey and becoming a mom was very easy at first, she said. She said she was having her epidural and they were ordering dinner with her being like pretty much very much in the dilation phase, and their water broke. Everything was going well. I don't know why they're ordering dinner because like a lot of the times, they don't really let you eat dinner. They'll let you eat like little things like maybe a cracker and like popsicles and stuff like that. That's how it was with us. But anyway, she said, Eva Dura was in smooth sailing, and she felt like the baby was gonna be there within a few hours. And she says, those were our last famous words, because it was twelve hours later that she was still fully dilated but no baby girl. And then when it got to the point she pushed for ninety minutes and they had to do some rotational moves and such. I don't think that ninety minutes is very long for your first I think Dawson was about ninety minutes as well, maybe even a little bit more. And they had to put me into some different positions for him, different positions for Hayden too, But you know, sorry, Tami, Hayden was definitely a faster push session, but she said, even after doing New York City and La marathons, the pushing was by far the most exhausting thing that I've ever done in my entire life. Huh, I've never run a marathon, but that is hard to believe. I found the hardest thing about pushing to be the holding your breath for like ten seconds. I don't want to hold my breath. Can I just breathe through the push? Anyway. Her final round of pushing came close to four thirty am, and when the baby came, she was expecting to hear that cry that you see in the movies, you know, you kind of imagine it all, and then all of a sudden, baby pops out and she was silent, and so that obviously sent her and her husband into a panic. They brought the baby over to the infant warmer bed, where an entire team of doctors and nurses, she said, rush into the room to help. And while they were very nervous, she says she knew that she was in good hands. She was able to hold baby Harper for the first time before they transfer her over to the NIICU for a short little stay over there, but overall healthy baby, healthy mom, well, actually sort of heavy healthy mom. She actually had to go back to the hospital a couple days after having Harper because she had one small and one large hematoma. You know, you don't really know how to expect your body to feel after giving birth, but Andy just said she had this gut feeling that something wasn't right, so she called her doctor and they told her to head over to the hospital and she had to have pretty much emergency surgery just six days I think after having Harper. And thank you for naming her Harper Hart because it makes us feel a lot less weird. After calling Hayden Hayden Haven to wrap up headlines, finally, after so much teasing, Jen Tran came out with her love her relationship with her Dancing with the Stars partner Sasha Fraber. We are very excited for the two of them and continue to look forward to their Instagram dances throughout the world. Wherever these two go, they dance and it's quite sweet. And I really like the way that this story ended for her, of course, because she had an awful bachelorette season, but like those stories that I love, that position of hers led her to being on Dancing with the stars and meeting this love so it all works out for a reason.
Speaker 2: Well that's all the headlines we have for you today. Bachelor Nation doesn't stop, even though it was a little holiday break, but we are back now with Almost Famous podcasts putting out new episodes each week, multiple times a week. We are doing a really fun thing that we've never done before. But I am excited for it, and I know Ashley is. Also. We're accounting to grant season of The Bachelor by interviewing past bachelor's as many as we can get, as many as we can find, I guess, and as many as the degree to come on and I have a conversation with us. And so if you're a fan of the show and you've watched previous seasons, look on the stream wherever you can find podcasts for a name of a former Bachelor to pop up. We're gonna get the down low on their life today, what they're up to now, maybe new love stories, and some insight into their season of The Bachelor and how it still affects them today. So make sure you tune into the Almost podcast wherever you can listen to podcasts. And until next time, I've been Ben.
Speaker 3: I've Been Ashley Zia.
Speaker 1: Follow the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcasts on iHeartRadio, or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.