Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapp. Oh, Danielle, Danielle has the phone tap? What's it all about? It? All right? So Chloe is the manager at a restaurant that works with Uber Eats, and her employee Tricia, has been getting very difficult calls from customers since they started working with the food app. By the way, I love Uber eats. They deliver food too from some of your favorites use all the time. So I called Tricia as miss mushcallopsis. Oh boy, and I have my own problem. But there is a point where I kind of come out of character because they're both in the same room and I have to kind of explain to her what I needed to do. So just listen and you'll all falls to heap. All right, let's listen to Danielle's falls to help to help you. Yeah, I don't think the food was very salty. So I was told call for a refund.
Speaker 2: Did you call this order in?
Speaker 1: No? I used the Uber Eats ma Masa. Marvin told me all about it, and he put off on his phone. But the food was so salty and it was terrible, and I got high cholesterol so I need a refund.
Speaker 2: I'm all right. If you order through Uber Eats, you're going to have to call their management and deal with them.
Speaker 1: But it would call them. I used the app, you know, the app on the phone. Nowadays they all the kids they using the app, so I used to.
Speaker 2: No, we definitely work with a bunch of different delivery services here, but unfortunately that's the third party delivery service. So so you used an app and we don't We don't know this, and.
Speaker 1: I don't want appetizers. I already had the boot and it was too salty. That's why I want to refund.
Speaker 2: We as the restaurant can't issue the fund to you because you used a third party app.
Speaker 1: Don't know a party. I just want my money back because it was too salty. So you can just refund that on that Uber app and we'd be good.
Speaker 2: We don't have control over over the apps that you use. Go in your up and hit the button that's like speak you.
Speaker 1: Know you're scamming me? Are you scamming me? Because listen, I've said one thousand dollars to a prince in India and I'm still waiting for my millions. That's still How do them.
Speaker 2: I assure you this is not a scam. The food was delivered.
Speaker 1: Young lady. Young lady, you're taking up a lot of my time. I got my law and order repeats coming. Can you just give me my money back? Please? No?
Speaker 2: You know what, ma'am, I'm I.
Speaker 1: Do you hate old people?
Speaker 2: I think no? I love them old people. Now, I promise you that what I need you to call the app? Huh call the app?
Speaker 1: Are you saying I need a nap? Just because I'm all don't mean I need a nap.
Speaker 2: Maybe you do need a nap, but that's not the point here. The point is that I cannot help you. Lady.
Speaker 1: How about you write down my name and then you can give me my reform. It's mash good lapses, m A s H collapses.
Speaker 2: Can I give you to my manager? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Could I talk to the manager. Maybe the manager can put my phone back in then put on my app. Can I help you, ma'am Chloe. I want you to say, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry she called you a bitch.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry she called you a bitch. I never called her a bitch.
Speaker 1: And she said I'll never get my money back. Say that to that, and she said, you'll never get your money back. Yeah, yeah, she said, no, I don't tell her. I told her you called the app. I'm so sorry you're offended by her making fun of your last name. I'm so sorry she offended your last name.
Speaker 2: And she could be right even about her last name. I can't even I don't even know what her last name is. She she just said letters and then she's mumbling, and she's like going on and on about this nap and an app. And I need you to apologize to missus Moscow. I am going to anyone. This is crazy. I'm not even supposed to be working today, So you wise to worry about refunding her if you apologize, I didn't have to worry about refining her in the first place. She went through very Just apologize that it's all going to go away.
Speaker 1: Hello, this is Daniel man Arroll from Elvis Durant in the Morning show. You just got phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Wait what.
Speaker 1: Was in on it?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, come on, I'm not even supposed to be working today.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show.