Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis durand phones happened. Jump into it, Danielle, We need something to pick us up. All right, Well, Alex says, my dog Gizmo is hit by a car and had surgery which costs five thousand bucks. The dog is still limping, but my dad Nelson told me not to bring the dog back to the vet. I want you to call him, tell him that I did it, and tell him that we owe more money. So I'm calling from the vet.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Dad.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm kind of at the vet's office with Gizmo because he was living really bad this morning. So I took him to get X rays and everything, and I already paid for the X rays. But they're not giving me the dog back because they said you have an unpaid balance from the surgery.
Speaker 2: Alex, have you lost your mind? No, he was limping really bad.
Speaker 4: Here, talk to the vet.
Speaker 2: She'll tell you.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: What the first of all, there's no unpaid balance on that surgery.
Speaker 1: I have a fifteen hundred dollars unpaid balance.
Speaker 2: You're crazy. We paid everything on that surgeon. We paid over five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It actually wasn't five thousand dollars. It was six thousand, five hundred dollars made every bill we got.
Speaker 2: You better give me back my dog.
Speaker 1: First of all, sir, I really don't like your tone of voice.
Speaker 2: I don't really like the way we were overcharged at your vet.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you weren't overcharge at the vet for the services that you got, madam.
Speaker 2: You you wanted to charge me three hundred and seventy five dollars for an X ray. That's outrageous.
Speaker 1: Why is that outrageous?
Speaker 4: That's because I went to another VETT he only wanted to charge me one hundred and twenty five dollars.
Speaker 2: For an X ray.
Speaker 1: That that doesn't do as good a job as we do.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's ridiculous, lady. You better give my daughter back that dog.
Speaker 1: I'm not giving back.
Speaker 2: With police on you, I guarantee you can't keep somebody damn dog.
Speaker 1: First of all, let's stop with the cursing, sir. And second of all, daughter, Alex, here's your father.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 4: You took them there, You caused this problem.
Speaker 2: You call the police and have them give me back my dog.
Speaker 3: Well, my sold to tell the cobb.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you did that without asking. I asked him home.
Speaker 3: She said it was fine if I paid for the X ray and everything.
Speaker 2: I didn't know. You, guys, god of unpaid balance, You have both lost your mind.
Speaker 1: Alex, Can I have the phone against please?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: Here's the vet.
Speaker 1: Hello, sir, can I ask you a question? What did you do to the dog at home to cause him to start limping again?
Speaker 2: Man? You that dog was in a cage for the whole month, like you told me to put him in a cage, and he was limping from the time we got him home. I am not paying another penny. Daughter, you feel comfortable keeping a dog? They go ahead and keep the dog, Alex, I guess.
Speaker 1: The hung All right, we're gonna call him again. Okay, Okay, here we go. You talk now.
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: What am I supposed to do about the dog?
Speaker 4: She's not giving the dog? I told you what over?
Speaker 2: Cops have him come there to him. They're keeping your dog and over a disputed bill. They I had the dog. There's no reason for them to keep that dog.
Speaker 3: Hold on chose to again.
Speaker 2: I don't want to talk to her. There's nothing to discuss. Hello, there's nothing to discuss. You're not getting another penny okay, but can I ask you a question.
Speaker 1: You just told me to keep the dog. Don't you think that's.
Speaker 3: Cruelty to have that?
Speaker 1: You just throw your dog aside like that.
Speaker 2: No, it's cruelty to animals that you're using him to leverage a fifteen hundred dollars bill that I am not paying because I don't know it. Now. You do whatever you think is good in your heart. You want to keep the dogs, you keep the dogs. Okay, but let me tell you something. Sixty five one hundred dollars is ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I am so pissed off. I should come there and.
Speaker 2: Get my dog.
Speaker 1: Do you not love your animal? If you're dog.
Speaker 4: Jeddy, don't try to use my emotions because my emotions right now are not about the dog.
Speaker 2: It's about your company, sir. If you use the dog, don't use it. You know what.
Speaker 1: I'm going to keep your daughter here too and not let her go until I see my money. Here's your daughter, dad, I love you so much.
Speaker 2: Call the police. What does he say? Call the police right now?
Speaker 3: Bring give me the bone?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 3: Okay? Here, I want to hello.
Speaker 2: Do you give me a phone? Sir?
Speaker 1: It's actually Danielle Monarro from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show and you got phone apped.
Speaker 2: Mom and everyone you bad and we're like dogs. That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: You got me so Dad, now that you know it's a joke and you're not going to call the cops on me, what do you want to say to your daughter?
Speaker 2: Uh? You know how you were moving on.
Speaker 3: I'm moving out sooner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're moving up today.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show