Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Durand. Elvis Durand's phone tap.
Speaker 2: All r.
Speaker 3: Let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Danielle, you did the phone heap?
Speaker 3: Do you have a letter?
Speaker 2: Yes? Okay. So Milton and his fiance Narmine are getting married on June twenty fourth. He says, just call Narmene come up with some crazy idea of why she can't have her wedding on the day she wanted.
Speaker 1: I'm going to leave it up to you.
Speaker 2: So I called his fiance Lisa as someone from the catering hall.
Speaker 1: And here's what we came up with. This is not good. He never turn out good. No, all right, here we go, Danielle, screwing up someone's wedding.
Speaker 4: Hello, is everything okay?
Speaker 3: No, Actually, I have a problem with the catering hall. Well. Nick's assistant, Lisa, one of the receptionists, is there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: She called me and she was telling me about the well I have. On the other line, she told me, I don't know you want to speak to her. Okay, hold on.
Speaker 1: Seconds, Lisa, Yes, Hello, Hello.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have Narmina Vilain.
Speaker 1: Oh, Hi'm Narmine. How are you.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, we double booked the hall for the day of your wedding.
Speaker 4: You're saying you're canceling my No, we're.
Speaker 2: Not canceling it. We're actually willing to work with you on a different date.
Speaker 4: Can I have Nick on the phone please.
Speaker 1: Nick is not here right now. I'm doing his business for him today.
Speaker 4: I need to speak to this.
Speaker 1: He's not here, so I'm trying to figure this out for you.
Speaker 3: She said that somebody else wants to date exactly right now, and.
Speaker 2: The person that wants to date is actually a celebrity who would like to book.
Speaker 4: Here, and that's why you're mistreating us.
Speaker 1: I'm not mistreating you.
Speaker 4: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: What have you heard of ion Zering? Iron Zeering? No I from Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, he wants the room on June twenty fourth, but that's not fair, okay. And he's actually offering us more money.
Speaker 4: If you're doing this for money, then this is a horrible business.
Speaker 2: Well, if you read the fine print on the contract, it does say something to the effect that we can't cancel at any time.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm a teacher. I read the fine print.
Speaker 1: That has nothing to do with anything, Okay, But.
Speaker 5: I read the fine print because I tell my kids through the fine print, and I'm not gonna go out there in the world and not practice what I preach.
Speaker 1: Okay, but here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Ion Zering wants to come and have his wedding at our establishment. That's a big deal for us. That's huge publicity. That's a lot of talk and everything.
Speaker 5: But you know what else is the publicity. People listen to more negative publicity than they do positive publicity.
Speaker 2: Right, any publicity is really good publicity. Haven't you ever heard that?
Speaker 5: Yes, but not in this case.
Speaker 4: Trust me.
Speaker 5: Now, when it comes to Brian, nobody wants their wedding room in last minute.
Speaker 2: Okay, but please understand it's Iron Zering from Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: Does it sounds like one of my kids telling me a lying class.
Speaker 1: I'm not one of your kids telling you a lying class. What grade do you teach?
Speaker 5: Third greed? And this does not add up At this point, I would probably tell you to go back to your seat and tell you stop lying.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not a child, so don't tell me to go back to my seat and stop lying.
Speaker 5: Now, you're not a child, because children don't do stuff like that. And put the celebrities over other people.
Speaker 2: Okay, if Jeff Wiggle was to come into your classroom, they would pick Jeff Wiggle over you in a minute.
Speaker 1: I've dealt with children, and I.
Speaker 5: Know on line is that our paperwork checks out and we're gonna have the wedding that day.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Do you understand how it works? Though something better comes along, we are entitled to go with that.
Speaker 5: No, I don't understand. Well, that's how and I never hope to one they understand that, because that's horrible, But that's.
Speaker 2: How it works in the business world. Can you give me the money that he's giving me.
Speaker 5: No, I cannot make you an offer. I do not need to make you an offer. I'm legally bound to this place right now. I pay for it. I find the contact.
Speaker 2: Okay, but do you hear this paperwork? I can very easily change this paperwork, madam.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm really I feel really feel sad for you.
Speaker 1: Did you watch nine O two one on growing up?
Speaker 5: I watched nine two and oh.
Speaker 1: Did you watch Dancing with the Stars?
Speaker 5: I Dance with the Stars.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there you go. You know how big he is.
Speaker 5: I'm big two.
Speaker 1: Did you send out your invitations yet?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: Well, you can just call them.
Speaker 2: And say, oh, we made a mistake exactly the twenty fifth that happens at the printers all the time.
Speaker 5: I get called ing something, But I'm not budging on this. Why, okay, this is my profession. Now we're talking about were talking about ethics and the right and the wrong thing to do.
Speaker 2: Oh, you teachers always want to argue essex and crep like that.
Speaker 5: Your opinion doesn't matter if you am. What matters is I'm going to be there June twenty four with my dress on.
Speaker 1: Are you marrying Iron Zering? No, well then you're not going to be there because his bride's going to be there. Think about it.
Speaker 2: You could tell everybody at your wedding that the day before Iron Ziering had his wedding there.
Speaker 5: I think my mom from Cairo, who knows who Iron Zeer is.
Speaker 2: I'm sure your mom from Cairo. They get nine O two one oer on Cairo, don't they. You're right, because this is Daniel Vinaro from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: And you got phone tapped.
Speaker 5: Your god, your God heavy like you're good.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Durant's phone top