Speaker 1: What's that at the bed. It's spooky, he jooky. I'm pretty sure it's dead. It's coming this way. Wait a minute, he I'm goosted gas Nandez P Hey boo, it's me Roz and welcome to Ghosted by Roz Hernandez, the podcast where I talk to people that I like about the paranormal. Oh my god, I'm in the brand new exactly right studios. H it feels so good in here. This place puts me in such a good mood. And yeah, we're going to be doing a lot of in person interviews where me and my guys are going to be in the same room together, which is so exciting. Uh, little by little, you know. And then we'll still do some zoom here and there. But right now, in this intro, I am in person my conversation with my guest today over zoom, So I'm easing you into it, you know. I don't want to I don't want to shock yet too much. But I do get to talk to a friend of mine named Hayden Johnson, who is a hilarious comedian and writer performer, and I love her so so much. She's one of the dolls. Maybe some of you don't know this. Do you know that doll? Like? That's that's what we call trans girls, like like a gorgeous, sickening trans diva. That's a doll. I mean, obviously it can mean a lot of different things, but that's why I like to talk about the dolls are living. But it can also mean that a doll is living, which reminds me I have something very exciting to say for the first time on this podcast. I am going to get me some cameras and go start a YouTube channel ghost hunting. That's right. I haven't even told my producer Jiha this. Who's looking at me right now. We're usually not in the same room. This is wild. I'm going to go ghost hunting and give the children what they want, and I am going to be going to some haunted locations seeing what happens. If nothing happens, at the very least, I hope I can make you laugh and I can give you some cute looks and we can have a good time. I am currently in pre production right now. I'm doing this one hundred percent on my own. Nobody's nobody's joining me, nobody's working with me to do any of that. I'm just gonna do it, just why not. You know, I can get some cameras and I got some equipment, so I'm going out there and it's gonna be a little serious. I'm gonna call the Haunted Doll, so look out for that. Make sure you're following me on Instagram at ros Hernandez, and I'll be telling you way more about it, especially because I'm gonna be having all these experiences, so I'm gonna want to come back and share with you on the pod. But yeah, people want me to be ghost hunting, and as of right now, I do not know anything about a Living for the Dead season two happening. That's out of my control. But what I can control is going ghost hunting. So I'm gonna do it, and I hope you enjoy. Oh another thing I'm doing, I'm going to Philadelphia. I'm gonna be at the Helium Comedy Club there doing non paranormal related joke telling and that will be the fourth of September, Philadelphia. I've never been there. I hope people love me. Please tell everyone you know in Philly I'll be there. Okay, here we go. Let's talk to my friend Hayden Johnson on with the show. Well, well, if it isn't my nemesis. Emphasis on SIS jasis Hayden Johnson.
Speaker 2: Who, oh my god, that's a beautiful intro.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? Emphasis on SIS as a cis gender. Now s I s sis?
Speaker 1: You're transgender?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, am I outing you? I?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Can you imagine if I came on this and I got really upset with you because I didn't want anyone.
Speaker 1: To know that I was seeing? Well, sorry, well, I guess the cats out of the bag.
Speaker 2: Hats out, the cat's out.
Speaker 1: Ye, put these out, honey.
Speaker 2: I love how you're wearing sunglasses and what I can only assume is a closet.
Speaker 1: Okay, First of all, these are not sunglasses. These are tinted prescription glasses.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Which for some reason people keep asking me at their transition lenses.
Speaker 2: No, I don't see that for you. I can't imagine you would do something like that.
Speaker 1: And I don't know what the fuck they're implying when they asked me at their transition lenses. Anyway, you've got bangs, so I'm assuming you know about astrology. Taro ye crystals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they won't let you get them if you don't know.
Speaker 1: That's what I've learned the hard way. It turns out. Yeah, you do have to at least act like you know that stuff because people will ask you certainly.
Speaker 2: And you know, once you get bangs, it's like you start getting invited to a lot more lesbian parties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of it's a it really is like a world. It is of bangs. Girls.
Speaker 2: Girls don't know.
Speaker 1: It's been fun because like my audiences, I've noticed way more bangs.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can only imagine. I had some questions for you about your your audiences. Actually, okay, I do you find that your audience is like largely queer? Do you think like like gay gay men are a big part of your audience. Where do you find like the intersections of people you know?
Speaker 1: Mine is interesting? Are you talking about for stand up or for this podcast?
Speaker 2: Maybe both?
Speaker 1: I mean, because there's a huge section of people that only know me as somebody that makes jokes about debt people. Then they come to my shows and I only make jokes about a live people. So I always have a section of ghost ladies you know, or you know, kind of spread out, and then I have like young nasty gay guys and when I say nasty, I mean like they want that material, they want they bag me on to sort of start talking about dirty stuff. And then I always have to like check in with the ghost ladies and I'm like, I'm so sorry, like you're so you're used to me like talking about like you know, ghosts, and then yeah, So it's a balance. But I always feel like by the end of the night, the ghost ladies learn some new things, and you know, just it ends up being a fun queer everyone has bangs by the time they leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's fun. You're gluing bangs onto bald gay Then.
Speaker 1: Yes, I sell a piece. I sell a bang piece as my merch.
Speaker 2: That is good merch. That's great merch. Just ras bangs, yep.
Speaker 1: And there's either a clip or a stick. If you're bald, you get the stick one, yeah, the clip one for everyone else.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to see the cult that you that you're building.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get some ghost ladies when this episode comes out.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: You will definitely get like Sarah paranormal chick or something like that will start following you, and that's what to look forward to. But it's fun they're all great in there. They're cool, open minded people.
Speaker 2: I agree, and I want them to be doing my makeup. If I'm going to get my makeup done, I want it done by somebody named Sarah. Paranormal check.
Speaker 1: Once you've seen a ghost, you know how to do a cut crease. It's just a thing. I don't know why, but it's just. Yeah, there's some great makeup in the paranormal world, and I appreciate that, and great lesbians.
Speaker 2: I believe that.
Speaker 1: Going back to lesbians, lesbians love equipment, and there's a lot of equipment to play with in the paranormal world. Oh yeah, and I'm very great grateful for the lesbian community and their contributions to the afterlife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going into a haunted house is a lot like doing a fixer upper, and I can see how that would appeal to lesbians. Me.
Speaker 1: Yes. So what is your deal with when it comes to like spiritual I mean what you live on the East Side of Los Angeles, You got bangs, You're around it, the witches in the spells in the what's a full moon like for Hayden Johnson?
Speaker 2: I think the full moon is almost always like I'm not doing anything intentionally, I'm never setting any kind of intentions, but when I am having some of the hardest nights or moments of my life and just everything is crumbling around me, there is always like a non binary person near me that will be like, well, there's a full moon tonight, and so for that reason, I'm like, Okay, yeah, I think I believe in it. You know, absolutely, it can't just happen to be a full moon every single time I'm crying on my balcony, you know, like, seems like there's something to it, I think. So I think there's something to it. I don't know. I'm not I'm not in tune, but it's affecting me certainly.
Speaker 1: I'm not the person that knows that stuff either, but I can relate to that situation. I've had many times where I'm like, all right, I need to call up the local polyamory polycule and have one of them tell me where the stars are right now because something's not right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not my polycule. You got to find a different one.
Speaker 1: There's nobody in your polycule that that knows astrology.
Speaker 2: Astrologyer, I do have someone in my polycule that knows astrology, someone that's on the Reddit boards.
Speaker 1: Is that a candle next to you? What is that red thing that looks like a love candle? This is a little oh cranberry berry in line. Okay, wait a second. This is the difference between I always feel like polyamory people I can make fun of because they have way more love than I'll ever experience. So it's not punching down. No, But I sometimes have bought love manifestation candles and a tall clear glass with red wax, and it looks very much like your high ball of cranberry juice there. But I guess you don't need a love manifestation candle. No, I got a whole crew.
Speaker 2: I'm you know, I'm I'm full up on it right now. I don't have time, and I can't. I can't manifest anything else. I think if I manifest anything else, I'm going to have a mental breakdown.
Speaker 1: How many how many crystals do you own?
Speaker 2: I don't own any crystals?
Speaker 1: Are those bangs real? I need to inspect those up clothes.
Speaker 2: I did like a money manifested candle, which shows you where my hat's are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I've done a lot of those.
Speaker 2: I did that. But the thing about manifestation candles. Is that they tell you that you have to leave them burning for like days the whole time. Yeah, and that's like a huge fire hazard, right.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's terrible. But I do it all the time constantly. There's always a money one going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the loved one. It's like, am I going to fall in love with a firefighter because that's the only that's the only person the scandal is going to bring into my life.
Speaker 1: My thing is I do the money things, and then I end up spending my money on crystals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's an investment. It's like winning the lottery and then using that money to buy a bunch of lottery tickets for the next one.
Speaker 1: Exactly. I've spent all my money on all that kind of stuff, and I don't I can't say that it's maybe it's worked. I don't know. I just I always feel like that, what's the harm? Yeah, you know, it smells nice, it's pretty.
Speaker 2: I also think, you know, regardless of what you believe, it's good to set an intention and like check in with yourself and be like, this is what I want, this is what I want to think about and focus on.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I think what's the negative to that? Nothing.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: My current intention I'm setting is I want to hear your beliefs on ghosts.
Speaker 2: Oh and I can. I can make that candle burn, Honey.
Speaker 1: I'm not putting it out.
Speaker 2: I think that ghosts are I believe in ghosts. I've been scared, I've been spookes. I've heard a lot of stories. Nothing specifically has happened to me, but I do think that there has to be something, you know, like, there's no there's no reason that there would be all this haunted shit if there weren't ghosts, in my opinion.
Speaker 1: So do you think that, like the industry of haunted and all that that's why you believe that it's possible? Because there's so much people talking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and there's certainly people that are more like have have checked it more than me. And I'm like, I believe those people. They seem like they are onto something.
Speaker 1: You know, Do you believe me?
Speaker 2: I believe you. I believe whatever you say honestly when it comes to this, I'm like, Roz knows, Roz has gone to the Clown Hotel, ros Roz has been in it, you know, if she's been spooked, if she's seen something, get possessed whatever. I'm like, fully, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Oh you never forget your first possession. I've seen a couple.
Speaker 2: I've seen a couple too. I don't think they had anything to do with a ghosts, but I know I've seen some possession certainly.
Speaker 1: Okay, So nothing has ever happened to you. Yeah, you're still on this podcast. We're going to figure out why you're here. Has anyone that you trust and believe told you a story that you're like, okay, well they think so, certainly.
Speaker 2: Well, I know that my dad used to work in this like old haunted prison and there were a bunch of stories. There were just all kinds of stories there. Like one of the stories was that there was this janitor and he would be playing the radio and he would be like cleaning, and he would go in the other room and the radio would turn off, but he would come back in the room and turn the radio back on, then leave and it would turn off, and it like would keep happening. It like got super super crazy loud and like distorted and fucked up. Really scared the shit out of them. Like people would say that they saw like figures passing through the cells, like at night and one of them was like that one time, every single landline and the whole facility was just ringing NonStop. They couldn't get it stop ringing, and when they shut the power off, weird.
Speaker 1: That's what they don't tell you is like, Okay, yeah, we're sending someone to prison and they're locked up and away from the world. You never hear them talk about we're sending them to a haunted house where there's no escape. Yeah, because all prisons are haunted, truly.
Speaker 2: I mean people have Like if you if a ghost is somebody with unfinished business or somebody with like a grudge or whatever, a spirit that still has something to do. I think being in prison, I would have a lot of revenge that I'd be seeking, certainly.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe you'll find out one day.
Speaker 2: I think I might. I think I'm bound to come back as a ghost. I have to start forgiving people otherwise is not going to be good for.
Speaker 1: Me, right. I know that I do feel that way, and I also feel like, okay, the unfinished business, like okay, I go get this pilot off the ground, or like you know, yeah, because that's all la is is a bunch of dead people whose pilot never got picked up, and now they're wandering around the Roosevelt Hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're Honestly, that's a great idea for a show for you is where you just help you help former actors and stuff finish their business by like getting their big role or doing their big musical or whatever whatever they have to do to get to the other side.
Speaker 1: People always talk about how haunted LA is and I always say it's because of the unfinished business. And yeah, maybe that's my purpose in life is to just tell all these ghosts you're a star, baby. I should just have them all come on my podcast. Honestly, I should just do seances on this podcast with people that died, you know, during pilot season, and then they'll find we have their moment. Yeah, and then they'll be ready to cross.
Speaker 2: People that died right as they were getting their headshots taken, Like, uh, you're so close.
Speaker 1: So were you raised with beliefs on this? So your dad at least had hearsay of this kind of thing, was he was? He a believer?
Speaker 2: Definitely, And my mom is very I don't know if my mom believes in ghosts, but she certainly believes in like the other side.
Speaker 1: Okay, so like Santa Monica.
Speaker 2: I would love if that was the way my mom talked to me, like she believes that, like you know, people in heaven can affect our lives and like Guardian angels.
Speaker 1: Is she Christian?
Speaker 2: Certainly?
Speaker 1: What kind?
Speaker 2: Uh Catholic?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's ghosts, but like cool, cool Catholic, gay Catholic like the Pope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the Pope. The Pope is gay, like the Pope. Spent slurris. He's been getting a brunch with trans women. I love, I love.
Speaker 1: Wait he had brunch with trans women. You don't know that, No, I know he had comedians over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is which is even more controversial in my opinion.
Speaker 1: He didn't have any trans comedians. How about he does a trans comedian day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's just it's just me, you and Norian. We're yes, you're chopping it up with the Pope. I love the literally, I think he had like twenty two trans women over for a big spaghetti lunch. What I'm being I'm not making this up.
Speaker 1: I mean, maybe pick these trans women from I don't know. No one called me I want to eat spaghetti with the Pope with miss Francis.
Speaker 2: I know we gotta you know, you know you've made it. When you're eating spaghetti next to the pope as a trans woman, You're like, you're like like unclockable, you know, Like, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, why what was his point of meeting with them was?
Speaker 2: I think I think that he was being like, you know, showing that a real Catholic should h should should break bread or break meatballs with anyone, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you were raised Catholic certainly, And I'll say, you know.
Speaker 2: This is a spiritual story. But a story that I do that is that I would when I was growing up, I would always have nightmares about the Devil. How a dream that I'd be like walking through a field and they'd be like bunnies and like really cute stuff, and then the sky would go dark and all the trees would die and the devil would appear in the sky. I would like wake up and I'd be all upset and I'd be crying. And then one day my mom was like, I know you've been having these devil nightmares, so I'm going to hang across above your bed. Oh and then she did that and the nightmares stopped. I have I never had that nightmare again, So I don't know God is real, Jesus, is.
Speaker 1: This what you've told the Pope to get invited to the This is how.
Speaker 2: I ended up at the spaghetti lunch.
Speaker 1: I'm so mad about the spaghetti lunch. Still.
Speaker 2: I know it's like it's being snubbed. It's like, if I don't get on the out one hundred, that's one thing. But you know, let me get at me at least gets spaghetti with the Pope.
Speaker 1: You know, I can't believe that's my new goal. But okay, going back to your story, I'm like a more serious note. That is what I preach all the time that I believe when it comes to bad energies or demons or whatever, what you believe is stronger than them. And so if you've got this cross and you're like, okay, well this is going to protect me, then I think you're good. That's my opinion.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think I think that we hold a lot of spiritual power, more spiritual power than any other like entity. No one can be stronger than us if we believe that we're stronger than it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we're also connected to a body. Yeah, and have you seen this body? Mom?
Speaker 2: This body is powerful.
Speaker 1: So don't try it the demon. Well, where are you from?
Speaker 2: I am from Ohio. I'm from little town calledman Roe, Ohio.
Speaker 1: Oh Ohio is definitely a paranormal hot spot. A lot of paranormal professionals that I live in Ohio some of my favorite ones. Actually, I think there's some great some great people there. There's a lot of haunted places. There's a lot of weird phenomenal definitely.
Speaker 2: I went to school at one of the most haunted colleges in the country, which one Ohio University. Why is it haunted above the universities? Like down here right and then on a hill is like the it was like an Ohio Insane asylum. And around the insane asylum are graveyards in the shape of a pentagram.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know, but yeah, I got it was like really fucked out the insane asylum while it existed, and then it just got abandoned and now it just like sits like overlooking this university.
Speaker 2: So like you'd be walking to class and you could look up on the hill and see the asylum. Oh god, it's called the Ridges. It's called what it was called the Ridges? Can you just go inside? You can't. But The thing that that you would do is you would you know, get drunk or you know, do drugs, and you would go up on the hill and you would sneak in and they usually had people patrolling, but like you could you could get in there.
Speaker 1: Ooh.
Speaker 2: It was really scary though. I was never I never went very far with the Ridges, but it's like we would do, you know, we would do little little trips up there at night, and it's it was spooky. It was scary.
Speaker 1: I've heard I've heard of the Ridges and now I think about it. I think I've had people on the show talk about that before. This isn't the same school that has like the outline of a body on the ground someplace. Does that ring a belt?
Speaker 2: No? But we did have like, you know, like some haunted dorms. Like there was a dorm where somebody had committed suicide and another kid stayed there and then that kid died and then they like closed off the dorm and like boarded it up, so there was like there was no door to it, but the room itself was still like still there. You just couldn't get into it, just had a window into it.
Speaker 1: Oh weird, Yeah, I know, right, what is going on in that room. There's a school that is haunted that I just learned about, so I did some research. It is called Old Gay Hill High School. Did you go there? It's actually in Texas and it's a haunted abandoned high school and this entire town is a ghost town. And my research comes from Corpus christispookcentral dot com. Wow, this is in Washington County, Texas, and it's called Gay Hill the ghost town because it was named for Thomas Gay and William Carol Jackson Hill. For names William Carroll Jackson Hill. I was named after two men, Yeah, Gay and Hill. M Oh sure sure. So now it's called Gay Hill. But you can go to this ghost town and it's super haunted, and I'll read you some of spook Central Corpus CHRISTI has to say about this school. It says Old Gay Hill School, just outside of Big Spring. Supposedly. Supposedly, the school's ceiling collapsed and killed students in the auditorium. The principal knew about the safety hazard concerning the ceiling, and he didn't do anything about it until it was too late. He felt guilty and went home and unlived himself. That's my edit. The principal haunts the house and the children haunt the school. Strange lights, sounds, and apparitions can be observed at both the house and the school. The school was reported to be a place for devil worship. After the disaster occurred, Feelings of being watched and stalked occur at the school. Another story is basically a girl died in the girl's bathroom.
Speaker 2: Not as much reverence for this girl. Suddenly when it came, when it came to the kids and the principal, it was like, no, I'm so sorry. What happened? What happened?
Speaker 1: She says, she hung herself.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, well, and I wasn't saying anything about this girl.
Speaker 1: And it says reasons floating around are that she failed a class, she had been rejected, and was murdered. Wait a minute, okay, I don't know about my facts here with Corpus Christie, et cetera. But after her death, the school, then a town began to fade away. With the town in repression, the school was in trouble. Press and families were getting a lot of heat on the school, and it was too much for the principal. That's when he killed him. Okay, there's a lot of suicide here. I apologize. After these events, the school was shut down and the town no longer exists. But you can visit this school. Be careful because it's falling apart. The roof is caved in, and there is metal and rocks everywhere. It is said that the bathroom and the principal's office are very cold, with a I was just in Texas last week. Take me to the principal's office at this school. That would be great. It's so hot there. Yeah, with a sense of being watched. It feels like you're almost being breezed on on the back of your neck if you can stand it. As you stand in the bathroom with no lights, unable to see anything, you can almost see a girl's face right in front of your face, looking you right in the eyes. What are you talking about? You can oh?
Speaker 2: Most is that you can almost see a girl's face? Or is the girl? Is the face almost a girl's face? Why don't you look at me?
Speaker 1: What you think?
Speaker 2: I was looking at my own confuter screen. I'm looking at the at the two of us. You know, I would say, you know, I have almost a girl's face. I'd say if you stand in a bathroom long enough and look at me.
Speaker 1: I would almost like a girl.
Speaker 2: I look almost like almost you'll feel me breathing down your neck.
Speaker 1: Now here's a question. Am I allowed in this girl's bathroom?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This is It is in Texas, So I don't know.
Speaker 1: Would you go and visit Old Gay High School?
Speaker 2: Not alone, I don't think, but I would go. If you want to go, we can go. Get there.
Speaker 1: Let's go sneak around old gay old.
Speaker 2: Gay High School.
Speaker 1: I mean I love old gay Hell. Sorry, old gay hell. I'm putting on dying on an.
Speaker 2: Old gay I love. I love it old day.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, of course.
Speaker 2: I think the thing that makes me laugh the most about this I think very spooky, sounds very spooky. But for them to just add in that there's lots of rocks.
Speaker 1: In class, Oh yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know if that's so haunted. That's sort of just walking around an old building.
Speaker 1: True. Well, and it's like the ceiling might cave in. Well, yeah, it caved in and crushed all the children in the auditorium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lightning doesn't strike twice.
Speaker 1: They were just trying to do thoroughly modern million there or something and then the ceiling comes down.
Speaker 2: I think that I would if I knew that all the kids died while they were performing a musical, then I wouldn't go to the high school. I couldn't go to this high school. I'd be terrified. That would be the most haunting thing I could imagine.
Speaker 1: That's the ghost. Yeah, it is them trying to practice their parts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're they're scaring me because they need to finish it into the woods or whatever.
Speaker 1: Children will live where you grew up in Monroe, ioho Ohio, Ohio, you mix them all together. Did you have any urban legends?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I lived. I lived not far from the moth Man.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yes, Mount Pleasant, West Virginia.
Speaker 2: Many friends went to see went to go and see the moth Man.
Speaker 1: Did they ever see the moth Man?
Speaker 2: No, But you know, it was like it was like again, I've been I've been friends with lesbians for a long time. Okay, this isn't new, and lesbians in Ohio they love to go see the moth Man. They were doing it. They were doing it all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I believe that we don't know the gender of the moth person. And I think that I call it moth them, because I just think it's not fair to assume.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's some it's very queer to be to be the moth. Yeah, it's very free to have moth wings and to.
Speaker 1: Have a lesbian fan base.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're right, You're right. It certainly can't be a man something. There's something there.
Speaker 1: So I have a sort of new segment here on the show. I love like these urban legends. I'm glad you know about the Mothman, because like every town has these, and there's so many of them all over the world, and a lot of times they have fun names, you know. I recently found one called the Dildo Monster of Dildo Pond and it's a real monster. It's a real pond. It's in Newfoundland.
Speaker 2: You found my burner the monster buildo Pond?
Speaker 1: Is that your finsta? So I'm gonna play a game with you. This game is called Beast or Bust. Okay, still kind of working on the title. I'm pretty good at titles. I don't know if I like that one that much, but that's what we got for them that, you know. So I'm going to give you four candidates here for these creatures that people report seeing and one of them is real, So I need you to tell me which one you think is real. Okay, oh great? First up, the horse faced Hucci of Jersey City, New Jersey.
Speaker 2: I can't be the.
Speaker 1: One scene as here's a little blurb about it. Scene as a woman with a gorgeous body in the face of a horse. This dancing diva lures men with her sensual moves, making them unable to say nay. Okay. That's one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Here's the next one, the Donkey Lady of San Antonio, Texas. I think I know her, said to wander the sight of her death. This ghostly creature resembles a woman with hoofs and a donkey head. This is surely one ass that'll make you shake. Okay, that's the Donkey Lady of San Antonio, Texas. The next one the cameltoe of San Bernardino County, San Bernardino, resembling a six foot tall foot of a camel. This furry frightener means no harm, though if you encounter it. Once you see it, you can't look away. This is the camel toe of San Bernardino County. And last one, the colossal cock of Provincetown, Massachusetts. Okay, that one just speaks for it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't have a blur.
Speaker 1: That one does have a blurb. That one's just a poultry pecker that has been sighted. Oh okay, So which one do you think is real? Okay, Well, got me to go through it again.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think I think I have them. So it's the It's the horse Face Lady, horse Face houchi, no Jersey City, New Jersey, the donkey Face Lady.
Speaker 1: The Donkey Lady of San Antonio, Texas.
Speaker 2: And then we have the cameltoe of San Bernardino County and the colossal cock of Provincetown, Massachusetts. Well, I believe that the colossal cock is certainly in Provincetown, Massachusetts. I believe that that's there.
Speaker 1: Well, that's an eight foot tall chicken. Sorry I did I should have said that.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I mean, okay, sure, sure, it's an eight foot tall chicken. I think that for the cameltoe of San Bernardino to be real, it would make me believe in good again, I think. But I don't believe that that's the one. I want to believe that it's the It's the horse Faced Turcy.
Speaker 1: You are wrong, Oh, it is the donkey lady. It's the San Antonio, Texas. Okay, that is a real urban legend. Now it's sort of a part ghost, part cryptid creature. It's actually sad. There's now here's the thing. To my knowledge, there is no actual verifiable record of this story ever happening, But there are many legends, a couple of different legends about this woman who basically was burnt up and her fingers melted down and she looked like she had hoops, and then her face got elongated and looked like a donkey, and so she looked like that as a living human, and then she died and now she haunts Donkey Lady Bridge.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, yeah, and if I was her, I would also hon Donkey Lady Bridge, would say.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I would be happy about that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be thrilled if I died and then they called the bridge that I died around. If they dedicated a bridge to me called the Donkey Lady Bridge.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine I die in my apartment and they put up a plaque outside of my apartment. That's like the horse face bitch lived here in memory and loving memory. So yeah, there's tons. It's actually quite popular. A lot of people go out there. Some people think it's from the eighteen hundred. Some people think it's like a story from the fifties. Who knows?
Speaker 2: Does she? Does? She have a great ass? Is that a part of it?
Speaker 1: I mean, for a name like the Donkey Lady. Come on, he huh, she is half ass. Honey, She's got a beer named after her. She's real popular in San Antonio.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I would take a I would take a beer named after me. I don't know if I want to bridge because I can. You know that can collapse or whatever, but a beer sounds fun. Well, Donkey Lady.
Speaker 1: Beer all things you have to look forward to one day. Can I play you some ghost voices?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, please, it's time for EVP or ev plicse Okay, have you ever heard the term EVP?
Speaker 2: Yes? I have. It's uh, it's the it's the thing where you you read the sound of a ghost and there's like a lot of noise, but you can kind of hear a voice speaking in the background. Correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think what you're referring to is like a spirit box, which is sweeps through like radio channels and it'll say things to you. That's one way to do it. I prefer not to listen to those on the podcast because I just think that they sound awful whatever. So mainly the way that I find EVPs is I go to YouTube and I find people that are ghost hunting and they have just captured a good old fashioned voice that the recording has gotten where it's it's not through any machine. It's just a voice.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 1: And I have two of them for you. They are both from the same YouTube channel which has some great stuff on it. It is called Wyoming Area Spirit Posse and uh, the Spirit Posse of the Wyoming Area went to a place called Irma hotel in Cody, Wyoming. What does this ghost say? Okay, it's a whisper, I'll played again.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's saying, Jeff, I want to fuck you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Is Jeff and the Spirit Posse?
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know all the members of the posse, but there could be a Jeff. Let me hear again, you're here right. It does say Jeff, I want to fuck you.
Speaker 2: Jeff.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's the ghost of a former lover of Jeff Dunham.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's a poppy ghost.
Speaker 1: Wait let me play it again. Okay, well that's not what they thought. Okay, did they think it was A? What's wrong with pad tie? What is wrong with pads? Let's have pad tie always? Is it B? Watch out for that guy? Who'd you call A guy? See, we'll get you back? Try or D? What's up Wyoming? It's irma.
Speaker 2: I I really think it's Jeff. I want to fuck you. But if it's not that, then maybe it's I'll get you. I'll get you back.
Speaker 1: They believe it was B. Watch out for that guy. Let me play it again. Okay, I hear it, I can hear it. Watch out for Jeff, Watch out for Jeff. Okay, here's one more. Same same people found this. This is from Gray Bull Hotel in graybel Wyoming. What is this one saying? Okay, this ghost sounds hot as fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this ghost is a is authoritative.
Speaker 1: I feel wait, let me put it.
Speaker 2: That I'm hearing. I don't want to I'm not going to do that one. I'm not going to do that one.
Speaker 1: Why not live a little giant? Come on, god, I think this guy is hot, whoever he is. I'm about to book me a stay at the Gray Bowl Hotel is it A. Yeah, I did drag once. Is it B? Yeah, I'm the bad one.
Speaker 2: Oh, Billy?
Speaker 1: Is it C? Yeah, I'll give you that one. Or D. Yeah, I'll give you a BackRub.
Speaker 2: Oh please let it be D.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me play it again. Which one of those is it?
Speaker 2: Is it B? No?
Speaker 1: It is not, it is Yeah, I'll give you that one.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. I still hear. I'm not going to do that one.
Speaker 1: It's definitely something that one. I think, Yeah, I think it's I would do that one. Yeah, right there, it's you and I walk in. I know. Yeah, the ghost is like I would do that one.
Speaker 2: I would do that one. I'm not going to do that one.
Speaker 1: I am not doing that one. I'll do that one.
Speaker 2: I feel like these ghosts are going to tear us apart.
Speaker 1: No, nothing could change a part. I want to do one more thing. We have a couple of minutes. I'm just gonna name a bunch of like paranormal, supernatural, mysterious things, and I'm curious your thoughts or maybe it'll inspire a story or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, psychics, psychics, I'm not so sure of. I think there are probably some that are very real and I think there are some that are scammers, right, but I did have Like so two years ago, I went to the Magic Castle and I waited a long time for this like really renowned tarot reader to do my taro and she said a lot of really spooky, accurate stuff and kind of predicted something really big that was about to happen in my life. And it it like made me emotional there and then like a week later, kind of what she said happened a.
Speaker 1: Was it something that you were able to like now that she put that seed in your head?
Speaker 2: She said that something really bad was going to happen to me, and she said that I was going to get a lot of career success, and so, wow, something bad did happen to me After that happened. There was a lot of career success. And maybe that's just the LA trade off, but yeah, it was. It was a creepy terror reading and she was very nice. She did a great job.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I feel like that's a great way to do well in LA is to be like you're gonna get something really big soon.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, Yeah, that's why what she was doing every single time, and everyone was like she's good, She's really good.
Speaker 1: She's good, she knew I'm talented.
Speaker 2: She has like the fame card just on on speed dial.
Speaker 1: Just it's all that totally. I mean, that's what magicians do to be like pick is this your card? They know how to make you pick that up card.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about magicians?
Speaker 1: Ros frustrated? They drive me insane, they won't text me back. I just really it really makes me angry, and I feel like I have to know how to do it. But I also feel so bad because you can look up how every trick is done now and I do. And I have spent time on YouTube watching these videos of these because it's like they really preserved that secret for a long time, and I just I don't know. I think it's fucked up. I wish that there was a way to keep it a secret, but it's just like impossible. Because I do. I love it. I respect it a lot. I think it's an incredible art form. And I think the Magic Castle is the coolest place ever. Oh yeah, and it's haunted.
Speaker 2: I believe that. Do they love you over there? I've been because they show a membership for life for Ross.
Speaker 1: I want to get a membership actually, because it's almost like a country club, and I'm like, that's my I want to be around like weirdos that would spend money to see magic tricks.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. I used to work with somebody who is on like the Halloween Board of planning at the Magic Castle, okay, and every day I would come in, should be like there's more drama with the Halloween board, Like we can't decide whether it's going to be like doll eyes or spiders in the in the bathroom. It's major. It's like a whole community and there's a lot of trans women in that community of magicians go to the Magic Castle on any given night and don't look for them, you know, but I think you'll. I think you'll see You'll see them. You'll see them.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Are they like I'll make your man disappear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, They're just like the countiest dolls you can imagine. Yeah, Gigi Gorgeous is always at the Magic I.
Speaker 1: Just want to get split in half at the Magic cass I.
Speaker 2: You know, there is there is something that I like hate about magicians so much, but it is also like a little bit hot. It's like, god, you just it's like it's like scheme kind of it's like slimy, I don't know it's.
Speaker 1: Something well, and there's a long history like because here's the thing that's insane. Like with magicians, we know it's like in art, force, the illusion, it's all of that stuff. But what they're basically trying to show you is like I have magic powers. What I can do is superhuman or whatever, and it's easy to fall for it, honestly. But that's where it comes into the paranormal, because I do think that psychics have ways of doing that as well, and I think that throughout history a lot of these stories of like we saw something lavitate, It's like it could be some of the times, but like there was I think there was definitely times where people thought a magician was really doing the thing. I've seen magicians before where I'm like, this is impossible. There's like one magician that's like kind of famous that sometimes does stand up shows in la and I've seen him do things before where I'm like, that's there's no way that that just happened. Like my mind is fun Like it's the same feeling I've gotten when I've been at haunted places a few times. A couple of times I've seen things with my eyes where I'm like, how was that possible?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's also how you feel when you see me do comedy.
Speaker 1: Right, same thing. How is that possible?
Speaker 2: How is that possible? Damn? That's crazy. I mean when I saw Magicians of the Magic Castle, my feeling was like I think I saw something within magic that was like similar to stand up comedians, and I think it was it was triggering. I was like, I can't this energy. It's that energy. But everyone's like these guys are like sex gods. It's like the two of those things combined, and I can't handle that. Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot to take. Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of feelings about it's a lot to take.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I get that for sure. But I'm also obsessed with Sick Freedom broy Like very I have like three Sick Freedom broy T shirts. I think they're awesome. WOA, Like, first of all, how could you be a gay man that's into razzle, dazzle and Giant Siberian Tiger magic and then you find another man that's also into that? And not only that they were together for like sixty years. What that's magic?
Speaker 2: Did people know that they were gay while they were alive, Like.
Speaker 1: Oh god, am I outing them now too?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. I don't know a ton about them.
Speaker 1: They lived together in a house and they were I'm pretty sure gay, yet they were gay.
Speaker 2: They were gay. I believe that they were gay. I mean, it's the gayest thing you can do. It's something so gay I couldn't even have imagined it myself.
Speaker 1: It is, but it's a specific it's a very specific gay. It is that wants to make tigers appear out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: I mean, the tiger king is that kind.
Speaker 1: Of That's another Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a type of this type of guy that's like, not only do I want to kiss men, maybe they just crave danger, you know, they just like they're just like I want to be with men, and I want to.
Speaker 3: Be as close to a tiger as possible. Like they're just, I know what an interesting thing. And tiger gays really are a thing. Huh, tiger gays. Everyone's talking about bears and otters.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's the tigers that you need to look out for. Yeah, okay, I was planning on doing a couple of topics. Let's try two more Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: Oh, Bigfoot, I love. I think Bigfoot's so fun. I hope the Bigfoot's real. They recently got another picture of Bigfoot, right, did you see that, Carl.
Speaker 1: They're always finding pictures of Bigfoot that they say, I don't know, it's crazy how into it people are, like, people go really crazy for it. There are like eight seasons of TV shows where they never have once found Bigfoot, but the shows keep going on and on and on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're like, well, if this is the one, this is going to be crazy.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: Do you think if they found Bigfoot they would win an Emmy?
Speaker 1: No, everyone would think it's fake. Right, there's no way that anyone would think that that's real. The boys should Yet I can't get a TV show made.
Speaker 2: You were looking for something that's really than Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Yes, honey, I want the Donkey Lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should do Finding Donkey Lady.
Speaker 1: Finding Donkey Lady, come into Discovery Plus. Yeah, it's me and you at the Donkey Lady Bridge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're just hanging out a bridge every night. They're gonna they're gonna they're gonna be like, who are those two trans women that are always hanging around the Donkey Lady Bridge.
Speaker 1: Hell, yeah, we're.
Speaker 2: Going to get the bridge renamed after us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Donkey Lady and two trans Lady Bridge.
Speaker 2: The Donkey Lady and her horse Hucci Bridge.
Speaker 1: I think that the Donkey Lady is a trans ally.
Speaker 2: I think so too. I mean she she had some work done.
Speaker 1: I don't she knows transformation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Donkey Lady Donkey Lady feels like a like a kink to me.
Speaker 1: Are you into donkey Lady play?
Speaker 2: I'm not into donkey Lady play, but it does seem like you know, they were they are real sexual. In that description of her, they said her ass is beckoning you, donkey lady. I don't know, you know, it's giving Pinocchio.
Speaker 1: Or or okay, last one. What do you think of huh oh UFOs oh.
Speaker 2: I think aliens are absolutely real, and I think that we've already figured something out that we don't know that nobody's told us about.
Speaker 1: Like you think the government knows absolutely.
Speaker 2: I think the government knows something that's like would make us all go fucking crazy if we found out.
Speaker 1: I do too, And they somehow have it to have an agreement with these other beings, Like listen, our people down here will freak the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't think that we have anything that anybody wants, you know, Like, I think we've destroyed this planet enough. There's nothing super valuable. We're not really going to be helpful to a different species, like a higher intelligence. I don't think that we're we're nothing. You know, It's like we could be there, like we could be their pets.
Speaker 1: Okay, speak for yourself.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just don't know. Like, if there are aliens, I do think that they're much They're much smarter than us and much farther ahead. So it's like just grateful that they're leaving us alone.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get up there.
Speaker 2: I think that you should. I think we should send you.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I am not kidding you. I would if they were looking for like nominations. Yeah, I would put myself in the ring for sure.
Speaker 2: I think that you'd be a great person to talk to them. I think, you know, you have a lot of personality, you have a lot of intrigue. I think they would they would be interested. I think if we send up just like Joe Biden, you know, then we're fucked.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: They're going to be like we're going to kill these people. There's nothing, there's nothing worth preserving here. There's no art, there's no nothing, there's no human experience.
Speaker 1: See. I try to stay away from conspiracy theories because they just get so even like not right wing, like even crazier than right wing people like Qumanon and them. But do you think the Illuminati is real?
Speaker 2: I don't know if the I mean, yeah, I don't think that like Beyonce is in it. But I do think that there are groups of people that have immense wealth and power that kind of control everything behind the eye of the media. I think there's a lot that we don't know.
Speaker 1: But that's like so crazy to think, like we might know people that are in it. Really, there has to be like a trans chapter of the Illuminati.
Speaker 2: I love that. I mean, we've been making a lot of progress recently. You know, there's a lot more trans people in the media, so you have to believe that, you know.
Speaker 1: Call me Hayden Wi. Thanks for joining me, Thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: This was so much fun.
Speaker 1: Tell people about where you want them to find you.
Speaker 2: You can follow me on Instagram at unders or Hayden Underscore Johnson. If you live in La or even New York or another place. I do a show with my friend Nori Reid called transa Girls, and we're going around all the time. We're going to do another show in LA coming up soon, so be on the lookout for that.
Speaker 1: That show is one of the funnyst shows I've done ever.
Speaker 2: You were the best on it. I'm so glad that you got to be on our first one.
Speaker 1: Oh that was your first one. It was so cool because there was so many trans people in the audience and it was just really, really great. And my audience loves Nori and I hope that they check you guys out.
Speaker 2: It's very fun and you don't even have to be trans to get in. You just have to be transfer us to acknowledge you.
Speaker 1: Wait, so you're telling me I did all this for nothing. I could have just waltzed in.
Speaker 2: You got booked. You know that's different.
Speaker 1: But I thought that I had to be trans to be honest. Do you know how much money I've spent so I could get that spot?
Speaker 2: Listen? I love you. You're so great. This is so much fun.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you so much to Hayden Johnson. Check out everything she does. She's phenomenal. So so funny. Yeah, guys, I'm hard at work working on all kinds of fun new ghost hunting projects because guess what, it's almost Halloween time. I love you all, both living and dead. But if I didn't ask you to haunt me, don't haunt me came back. This has been an exactly right production. Want to share your paranormal experience on the podcast. I read stories out loud and sometimes I'll even call you, so email me at ghosted by Roz at gmail dot com. You can send a DM or voice message to the show's Instagram at ghosted by Roz. Give us a follow while you're there, and follow me Roz on Instagram at roz Hernandez and on TikTok and Twitter at It's roz Hernandez. My senior producer is the Startling Jiha Lee. Associate producer is the alarming Christina Chamberlain. This episode was mixed and sound designed by the Eerie Edson Choi. My guest booker is the petrifying Patrick Kuttner. Additional production support from the hair raising Hannah Kyle Crichton. My theme music is by the spine Chilling Brendan Lynch Salomon. Artwork by the spooky Vanessa Lilac, photography by the terrifying Elizabeth Karen, Executive produce by the chilling Karen Kilgareth, the spookky Georgia Hard Start, and the frightening Danielle Kramer,