Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Carol Messer alone with Norm Melinda. Let's get to some stocks on the move this Monday with us as Bloomberg News Equities reporter Avalon Pernell. It's an interesting day today, like second week of a war. But stock some gaining, some declining, not necessarily all connected to the war. But what do you got for us?
Speaker 1: Exactly? I definitely have a couple that are connected to the war. We can start off with Uber and door dash. Uber that's ticker Uber and DoorDash is ticker dash D. Focus on that one, right exactly. Uber's slighting about two point three percent today. DoorDash is down about three point four percent. Both of those are down because oil topped one hundred dollars today. And Bloomberg Intelligence actually has a great note out talking about how ride hailing and also delivery companies are going to be pretty much impacted by this since they're very much exposed to oil shocks, and how it's going to be difficult for them to offset those costs given customers are pretty pri sensitive right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's hard to throw a surch charge, a fuel surcharge.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be.
Speaker 3: The you know, first of someone kind of doing that on some different item. But you do wonder then if consumers already kind of tired of all the fees.
Speaker 4: I know, I am. You take a look at your bill breakdown, and it's just stack, stack, stacks like stack, especially here in New York City. Yeah, we also saw airlines. Of course, they're really in focus when we think about those that are sensitive during this time period exactly.
Speaker 3: All right, so those two are definitely under pressure. What kind of declines again are we seeing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are seeing about two point three percent down for Uber and three point four percent four door Dash.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to one that is surging in the trade. This is a weight what moment We're going to talk about this too in just a moment, a little bit more on air.
Speaker 1: Yes, Hymn's and Hers. That's ticker hims up about forty one percent today for its biggest jump ever. That's because Novo Nordisk finally decided to bury the hatchet and agreed to sell its weight loss products again on the platform and it's actually a fairly sudden shift in judgment, considering Novo literally had a lawsuit on them late last year, but they have now decided to drop that and Hymns has agreed to stop advertising at least the copycats of his drugs. So it seems like they're the real thing.
Speaker 3: They get the real.
Speaker 4: Right, because they were at so nervous about the fact that a lot of the things weren't necessarily FDA approved, and so they are making it very clear that they want to make sure that, you know, doctors are aware of what patients are taking as well. This has just been such an interesting story in how it's developed.
Speaker 3: It's just, you know that they were suing each other and now that's like, okay, let's work together. So I think it's fascinating. But you're right, quite a jump back. Where shall we go next? Oh, this one was definitely in the news today.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, Live Nation Entertainment that's ticker LYV up about four point nine percent. Earlier was up as much as seven percent. That's after the company said it reached a settlement with the Department of Justice in its anti trust case, and more importantly, at least among analysts, they are not going to be required to sell off their ticket seller, so Ticketmaster will remain within Live Nation. So we'll see what happens next, but they did agree to pay two hundred million dollars in damages to the participating states. They also agreed to divest from a couple of amphitheaters across the country, But some are still cautioning that despite the win, there is still the issues from the Iran War as well that could be dampening consumer sentiments. Are you really going to want to spend your money on concerts when your gas prices are going up? Maybe not.
Speaker 2: This stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.