Speaker 1: Coach, the energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 2: It was a new game day scratches from the California Lottery player is everything. Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 1: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 2: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game. That's all for now, coach, one more question.
Speaker 1: Play the new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine Ers and Los Angeles Rams scratchers from the California Lottery. A little play can make your day. Peace made responsibly. Must be eighteen years or older to purchase late or claim.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Apple CEO saying scrolling is bad for your health. And I see Instagram. Actually they're gonna put a new feature. Did you see that at copy TikTok?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Two to testing a new feature where it logged you out of Instagram after a certain amount.
Speaker 4: Of time so you could take a break.
Speaker 3: So this is something we talk about mental health very important. We still don't know the long term side effects of long term effects.
Speaker 4: Of scrolling on your phone and being on your phone.
Speaker 3: I told you I actually had a developed carporal tunnel syndrome a while back and the twitch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if they go back and watch like some of the original episodes, I'm like, yo, you got to open your eyes because he would be up all night and we do a episode in the morning, Like I'm like, yo, bro, like you got to put your phone down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then I had to. I had developed the twitch in my eye from looking at.
Speaker 6: So Yes, sacrifices, sacrifice money, yeah, yes, and you'll get your back if me losing my sight.
Speaker 4: It's worth you going rich put yes in chat for real.
Speaker 7: It's twofold. I mean we all know that.
Speaker 8: And I've been streaming to you guys, and we were talking to Charlotte early about digital minimalism in that book. That's a great book. Even in some countries, they're starting to push that after work. Now the bosses and executives can email employees. Now this is twofold for Apple. Hey, this is a push an attack at face look quietly because they're in competition because of the metaverse. Then give it maybe fourteen fifteen months. When they roll out these ar glasses that they've been working on for four or five years, they're going to make sure that the strain on your retinas isn't as heavy as.
Speaker 7: When you're doing it on your phone.
Speaker 8: So the solution is going to be better world experience ar tied into the metaverse as a clean way to get in because let's be honest, most people aren't going to buy an oculus from Facebook. They'll buy glasses from Apple, however, So this is a two pronged attack, which is really smart. It's based in truth, but there is like a competitive age they're looking to have, and like we talked about earlier, this is going to help what they're pushed, even more so in the health space for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just pray for Shatty because he's always on his phone.
Speaker 4: Everybody is. I mean, this is the world that we live in.
Speaker 7: Why it's like I try to I try to detach, man.
Speaker 3: It's hard to detach because so much business is being run on a cell phone down Like you know, I don't even have it. I have a computer, but I don't use a computer. My cell phone is my computer. So when you especially.
Speaker 4: If you run an online business but you haven't opened the computer, Nah.
Speaker 7: You gotta use an APPE what's going on a year now? Bro? He didn't open the box yet?
Speaker 4: Nah? I haven't opened it.
Speaker 8: It's way more efficient too, which one to do everything off the laptop, off your laptop in the phone.
Speaker 7: Absolutely think so, way less distraction.
Speaker 8: Even if I'll challenge everyone work twelve hours a day on your laptop and compare versus your phone, I guarantee.
Speaker 7: You your sales will be hired network to be hired.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 8: That's why I'm always like, hey, I'm off the grid at this time, and people hate it, but I'm like, I can't give you this fire because you get so many The average person gets fourteen hundred notifications per day. It's hard to make money and who does that benefit? You are a slave to this company. That's part of the reason why I love it. People like I hate Apple, I'm like, you won't get off of it. So if they have all of your data, and same with Google, they have every thought. You have the number one advertising business of all time. And if Apple has every thought that you have feeling the motion high low and they can track that, then there's ways they can extract the data and time on just amount of time for their benefit for years.
Speaker 3: So let's talk a little crypto if we can real quick. Bitcoin is at sixty two thousand. It did have a five almost six percent pullback today, but it's still as six sixty two thousand. But there's been a pullback across the board. If you look at Ethereum is down six percent today, Cardano's down five percent, xrps down five percent, Solon is down four percent, doge Coin down five percent, light Coins down nine percent, Stellar is down five percent, and yeah, we go down the line. So crypto is down pretty heavy today. And a lot of people that are especially new in this space, they panic when these days happening in crypto.
Speaker 7: So listen to me, and you want to have to panic as much.
Speaker 3: So why should they not pan it when when these type of pullbacks happen.
Speaker 8: I mean, because we were at highs and everything across the board, I think people want us to see just to print ten percent higher from the highs. Even were talking about it before we came on air that Michael Berger is like going on his attack against Tesla again and wants to short that he's only doing it for a short period of time. And when we're at all time highs we have to pull back ten to fifteen percent, it's normal, we'll be fine. And also then expiration in the futures market is eleven nineteen, so that's coming up. A lot of money's going to come out of the market and then come back in. And also we're going into a holiday season. We'll be fine.
Speaker 7: Like if you got in at a decent price, and especially in homework assignment earners, what's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless.
Speaker 7: Whether it's a local coffee.
Speaker 5: Shop, of ben at, a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com. Backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 9: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest lefe ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 7: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 8: Off of a fifteen percent pullback, how long does it take for bitcoin to recover and then make a new high that will take some of the fear and anxiety. I told you guys last week on the media side, all the money is made in talking about crashes, and we tested this even with the brother that helps with TikTok. He put up a hell out of our crashes. It was ten times higher than any other post. And then I did a post immediately telling people how to get higher games. It wasn't as effective or you you have to understand that all the money is made. The longer you hold, the more money you're making. And this isn't even a harsh pull back.
Speaker 5: No, this isn't because I mean they have what we call crypto winters, yeah, and those are those can hurt your soul, Like shout to our guy a little.
Speaker 7: He's like, you can really lose your shirt, yeah, and then have on it.
Speaker 8: And then in twenty four like you guys haven't seen real blood. And then with all the institutions involved, the drops are not as violent as they used to be.
Speaker 7: No, Like there's a lot more safety.
Speaker 8: And that's why when I'm everyone's like, what it's decentralized, I'm like, if all the major banks and hedge funds are in the space, is it really just centralized if you don't know all the players who are there that are now the market ma, Because then that's why people left a couple of crypto and then with the Salada and they're trying to find the other coins.
Speaker 7: That haven't been taken over by the banks and the hedge funds.
Speaker 8: There's a small pullback the entire market king sliding down and it'll be fine. And then they're also waiting for more positive news regarding inflation to end.
Speaker 4: So and you know what's so crazy about crypto?
Speaker 3: Just having this conversation the other day, shout out tot deferg And you know when we talked when we said that the top ten percent of Americans own eighty nine percent of stocks, and you know, of course Americans, a lot of people was alarmed by that, and some people were saying, whatever, thought we need to invest in crypto.
Speaker 7: It's even worse than crypto.
Speaker 3: The top five percent of the world owns ninety three percent.
Speaker 8: And guess what is not retail traders. No, it's not retail investors. At the same time, when companies was railing against this, they were buying it up like crazy. That's why I say, and we said it earlier. No one's obligated to make you rich. Please under like, if we are looking for investments to make our families rich, you don't think the people that are the market makers are looking to do the same thing. So they'll tell you one thing and demonize anything, right, because we always hear at Apple's no longer the is gonna fall apart. He went on Rogan and smoked, we how could they let an executive do this right? And they'll tell you that they're shortened up publicly and then privately buying the hell out of it. So there's a wealth gap even in crypto that people don't talk about.
Speaker 7: And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Even with AMC prior Game Stop, the funds weren't buying it. The people who worked at the funds private buying it.
Speaker 5: And we talked about that with Jamie Dimond, like this out spoken up against.
Speaker 7: JP Morgan and Jamie Dimond and then investing in it right secretly. So it was just like, we know, we know how this works.
Speaker 8: It's a cycle, and publicly, no one is obligated to tell you this strategy when their competitors are listening. I may be the only person on earth that to tell you everything like and then let you use it against me. It's not you have to understand this is economic warfare, and especially in crypto with the games being so high. I talked about the movies on stage with Defergunwalka like it's a tool in liberation. So if this is a war, why would I tell you my strategy in real time, the tool of liberation like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's just it's just important to keep in mind.
Speaker 5: There's a trial going on, and so again if you haven't checked it out, I'll put the article up and maybe put on YouTube. So there's a trial to try to figure out who the creative bitcoin is. So there's a family that is they're don't try now. They're saying that it's two people. Their dead relative is one and his partner who's still alive, and so they're trying to get the partner to come to the trial for the money. They're saying that that the battle is over one hundred, it's over one million bitcoins, which is the equivalent of sixty four billion dollars, And so they're saying that this is the week that we could potentially find out who's sat.
Speaker 7: Have you seen Blacklists or Scandal? I have seen Scandal Blacklist? I didn't you watched that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, at least my dad used to watch black List a lot. Yeah, like be six thirteen and get to employments. I never let it out until they wanted to be known. But I've gave you guys some clues before it is Sotoshimoto Knakamoto is an entity.
Speaker 7: It's not a one person. No, he doesn't trust me.
Speaker 4: Shout out to.
Speaker 2: My graduates from my school being forced back drop bag drop my drop back.
Speaker 4: Drop b drop.
Speaker 1: Weight loss solutions are not one size fits all. Hers makes it simpler to get started and stick with a weight loss plan backed by expert guided online care that puts your weight loss goals first. These include oral medication kits or compounded GLP one injections through Hers. Pricing for oral medication kits started just sixty nine dollars a month for a ten month plan paid in full up front, no hidden fees, no membership fees.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't have to go out of your.
Speaker 7: Way to feel like yourself.
Speaker 1: Hers brings expert care straight to you with one hundred percent online access to personalized treatment plans that puts your goals first. Reach your weight loss goals with help through Hers.
Speaker 7: Get started at for hers dot.
Speaker 1: Com slash for you to access affordable, doctor trusted weight loss plans. That's for hers dot com slash for you, f O R h E er s dot com slash for you paid for by Hymns and Hers Health. Weight Loss by Hers is not available everywhere compounded products are not FDA approved or verified for safety, effectiveness, or quality. Prescription required restrictions at for hers dot Com apply