Speaker 1: Well, we have come in your city, gets saying you a contun will be desired. Tell and if you want a little bang in.
Speaker 2: A union, I come along DNC and it's media Organs engineer a surge of popularity for Vice President Harris based upon oh nothing only smoking mirrors.
Speaker 1: Is it now the position of the Democrats that they favored the border wall?
Speaker 3: Well, you can ask the Horris campaign about that.
Speaker 4: Head.
Speaker 5: Let's be perfectly clear, the president's medieval vanity project is not going to stop them.
Speaker 3: O'clock sixty eight days left until the presidentially election.
Speaker 5: We're coming.
Speaker 3: To your city.
Speaker 1: Don't play our guest and saying you a conscious.
Speaker 3: Song from coast to coast, from border to border, from c to Shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is.
Speaker 6: On, Hello America, and welcome to the Sean Handity Show. Because you're wise and discerning, you probably know this is not Sean Handy's voice. This is Eric Eggers and I'm joined by Peter Schweitzer, and we're so excited to be guest hosting and filling in for Sean again. Here on the Sean Handy Show. We co host a program called The Drill Down, where we regularly expose cronyism and corruption with best selling Peter Schweitzer, who has been leading the charge and exposing the corruption of the Biden family and now in the Kamala Harris presidency potentially Peter Schwitzer, how you doing.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm doing great. It's good to be here with you, Eric, And Yeah, we're going to talk today about Kamala Harris, Tim Walls, things that people may not have heard about them, and we're also going to try to figure out why all this hype exists around Kamala Harris and what can be done to sort of expose the truth make sure that people understand exactly what these individuals have in their background.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I love the intro because we just heard from RFK Junior sand and the DNC basically is fabricated like a magic show, the enthusiasm around the Kamala Harris candidacy. And you also heard Bernie Sanders say, don't ask me about what her polhecies are. Ask her. And that's why today is such a big day and why it's so fun to be filling in for Sean on this day because it's almost like Christmas morning because tonight, for the first time in a long time, for the first time actually in sixty three days. Peter Schweitzer, We're going to hear from Kamala Harris. You know, there's that phrase in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king in the land of political kind of, we're all in the bag for Kamala Harris. Softball pre recorded questions from CNN's Dana Bash passes for real journalism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the headline. By the way, on CNN, Harris is in an interview. Is the latest highly anticipated moment in a wild presidential race. In other words, this is kind of like a presidential summit. This is like staring down Putin, This is like meeting g. The hype behind this is ridiculous. She's sitting down with Dana Bash. She's gonna be asked softball questions, right, we could assume that. And she actually brought her wingman Tim Walls along. I mean, he's kind of the chaperone to this event. And yet they're treating it like this is some massive interview that's going to be a real test of her ability to be president.
Speaker 6: Yea, rather than a summit with g I'd actually more accurately compared to like, let's imagine you left town and you didn't feed your cat, and you've come back after like four days, and that cat is starving and it's thirsty, and they're so excited. That's essentially what Kamala Harris and her handlers have done. They starved the media beast. So now people will lap up anything they have to offer them. And it's been reported that whatever the conditions are of this interview with CNN's Dana Bash and we've got stuff to suggest that she may be something less than a neutral arbiter of truth in this interview. Whatever the conditions were, they weren't CNN's. They were the campaigns, correct.
Speaker 1: I'm sure what the campaign did is they went around to all the media outlets, the friendly media outlets, and said, look, here are our terms. We're gonna give it to you. If you don't agree to them, we'll just go to someone else. So we know that Tim Wats is included, it's not one on one. We know that it's pre taped, so it means if there's a flub, the campaign can can press CNN to edit it out or allow there to be some kind of a modification. And again, this is stuff that is really junior league I mean, if you're gonna be president of the United States. She's been vice president of the United States, she's presumably been overseas and met with foreign leaders. But this fear and this anxiety and this anticipation for it's a friendly interview. It's like it's like Donald Trump going on Fox. I mean, you know, he's gonna ask questions, but it's not going to be hostile. And you know it should be something she should be doing regularly, but she's not.
Speaker 6: You know, it almost sounds like it almost sounds like you're suggesting that we consider the context of this interview. Listen to one of my favorite philosophers and thought leaders encourage us to consider the context of all things.
Speaker 5: My mother used to She would give us a hard time sometimes and she would say to us, I don't know what's wrong with you, young people. Do you think you just fell out of a coconut tree? You exist in the context of all in which you live and what came before you.
Speaker 6: The audio doesn't do it justice because when you watch her say that, she does this pause with her face as if like I am crushing it right now, and you guys should be just you are welcome for this so we do we should consider the context in which this interview is occurring. The context is this The last time we heard from Kamala Harris was sixty three days ago on the heels of the presidential debate, when she said this.
Speaker 5: Yes, there was a slow start, but it was a strong finish. And what became very clear through the course of the night is that Joe Biden is fighting on behalf of the American people, on substance, on policy, on performance, Joe Biden is extraordinarily strong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's pretty amazing, right, That's what That was her assessment of what Joe Biden did. And of course that's what led that same performance that she was praising and saying is so great is what led Joe Biden ultimately to drop out of the race.
Speaker 6: So maybe not the strong finish she suggested that it had been in fact fact check. Now, what we do at the Government Accountabili Institut, of which Peter Schweizer is the president, what we do on our Drill Down podcast, and what Peter has done successfully in is many number one New York Times best selling books is exposed truth and expose the things that the government tries to lie to us. About what we just heard Kamala Harris do was lie to us about Joe Biden's fitness for office. That lies since been exposed, but we're now being sold another lie, Peter Schweiz, And that's kind of one of the things we're going to talk to you about today. We have a lot of really other cool stuff to talk about. We're going to hear from John Voyd about the film Reagan. We're going to hear from Susan Crabtree Real Politics about another lie the government's telling us as it relates to Secret Service. And we'll hear from people that lived through Tim Wats's Tierney in Minnesota. But the lie we're currently being sold is that Kamala Harris is not just competent as a presidential candidate, but maybe the most accomplished and most experienced and most ready to be president.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we're being told. And I got to tell you I might do something that I've never done before, which is called a personal injury attorney, because I have whiplash. When you look at what the media has done, what they were saying just a couple of months ago to what they're doing now, it's really remarkable and I tell you there's I would encourage people to go and check out this book called The Truce that was published in January of this year by two left wing journalists. January of this year. January this year, that long ago, Yeah, exactly. And this is by two left wing journalists and it is sort of the inside look of the Democratic Party published by a major publisher, Brian Steltzer of you know, previously if CNN says, every thing you need to know about the state of the Democratic Party is in this book. And it's got, you know, great quotes from other people saying what an incredible, deeply reported look this is. And if you go through this book, you find all these amazing statements about Kamala Harris, about the toxic culture that existed in her staff. They interviewed hundreds of people and they say that they are all remarkably consistent about her mismanagement, the toxic culture. The quote one aid of saying she's not ready for time, prime time, she ain't made for this, and the quotes go on and on and on, and yet now what we're told is this is the person that's going to give us a new amazing administration. That she's energetic, she's you know, full of new ideas, she's creative. In other words, the same consensus that existed in the national media before this was that she is not ready for prime time, and in fact, the book even SAIDs the consensus am on White House AIDS was that Joe Biden was going to have to run for reelection because she was not ready for it.
Speaker 6: Which, by the way, is a very important point because you can wonder how did we get to the point where the debate in late June happened where Joe Biden, someone who universally had a seat, it seems, was recognized to not be up for the gig, not be up for the task. I mean, the debate was held after four pm is bedtime, by the way, So how dare they do that? In some states that's elder abuse. But how is it possible that they were trying to prop up a guy that they were so quickly ready to discard if not for what you just said, which is that the replacement was even worse, which, by the way, is what we were told after the fact, Right there was those three weeks that Joe Biden hung on for dear life. Was we were told that Kamala Harris is actually even less popular than he is. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: And you know, as we've talked about before when we guest hosted for Sean before, the real driving force behind Joe Biden leaving office was Barack Obama, and I think that is what pushed him out of office. Barack Obama's close to Kamala Harris, and I think what they have decided because they know of the weaknesses. They talk about her weaknesses in this book. The solution is to simply adopt the basement strategy of twenty twenty. She's not going to do interviews. And by the way, I'm old enough to remember when Ron Reagan was president and he was walking in the White House lawn, Sam Donaldson will be screaming at him. I remember when the CNN correspondent would be screaming at Trump to take questions, to take his question. We don't get any of that with Kamala Harris. Nobody is screaming and trying to beat down the doors and say why are you not prepared to even sit down and talk to somebody in the mainstream media about what your views are.
Speaker 6: So Kamala Harris has received some criticism for the fact that she's doing this interview not alone. She's not just doing an interview as for the first time as the Democratic nominee for president. She's bringing her running mate, Governor Tim Waltz with her. You think that's significant.
Speaker 1: I think it is significant. I mean, look, the official line that they're giving, well after a convention, that's what always happens, that both of them sit down together, but that's when the interview takes place, like right at the convention or after the convention, it's been a couple of weeks.
Speaker 6: Or maybe even before the convention, after the person's been named as the run exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean this to me, clearly, he is the chaperone. He's the one that if we get one of her word salads, if she kind of goes off and talks about coconut trees again, he's somebody that can kind of bring it back in kind of a strange way. I mean, this guy is not what you would call sort of a calming, settling influence. But that's clear to me that that's the reason that he's going to be doing this interview. And then the question is going to become after this because I imagine the interview is going to go pretty well. Dana Bash is going to ask, you know, easy questions. Let's remember that her former husband was one of the fifty one intelligence people that signed that document, you know, helping the Biden campaign saying that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation. You know, So it's going to be a pretty easy interview. Then the question becomes one she actually gonna do one on her own with somebody that's even slightly possibly going to ask her aggressive questions.
Speaker 6: No, it's a great question. I'd like to compare what's happening now to if you ever bought a house, And the way we buy houses in this country is super weird because you look online, you get excited about what you see, and then you like go and tour the house, and then you agree to buy the house, and then you do the inspection and then you find out what's wrong, and then you question all your life choices and try to renegotiate the price. So we've been sold in Chicago, and for the last forty plus days we see the gloss these Zillow pictures of the Kamala Harris house online, and tonight for the first time we get maybe a sneak peek at the inspection report, we find out, you know, are there cobwebs in the attic? Are there migrants hiding in the basement? Are there structural problems? As lots of the reporting before this time has suggested that there are. So we hope that there's at least something resembling a decent inspection of the presidential campaign. But we don't think that that's going to happen.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think that's going to happen because, look, I mean CNN in addition to having the bias that they have, and you know, look, we used to work with CNN all the time, not anymore, but they have their biases. But on top of that, this is the way that the media game is played by the Democrats. If they press her with aggressive questions, guess what, CNN's not going to get any more interviews, They're not going to get any access. They played this game very well. And this is where you have to give Donald Trump a lot of credit. Trump goes on CNN, He's agreed to do a debate on ABC News, knowing sort of the hostility of some of the journalists there, so he's willing to go off and have tough questions hurled at him. She's not demonstrating the ability to even sit down with friendly journalists, not you know, to mention hostile ones. And of course the question is if if you can't stand up to a hostile media question, how are you going to stand up to g how are you going to stand up to putin No.
Speaker 6: It's a great question. It's one that won't be asked by CNN Data Bash tonight. But that's okay, that's what we're here for. We're taking your calls at Winnie hundred nine four one Sean went hundred nine four one one seven three to two six. When we come back, Peter Schweitzer and me Eric Eggers, we'll tell you some of the things you won't hear tonight on CNA. We'll tell you some of the problems that have already been exposed in the foundation of this Kamala Harris campaign. We've got a bit of a lying problem in both Kamala Harris and Tim Moff. We'll tell you about that next and the other side of this break on the Sean Handy Show. Thanks for being with us.
Speaker 1: It's Peter Schweitzer and Eric Eggers. We are filling in for Sean Handerdy joined the conversation one eight hundred nine to four to one Sean one eight hundred and nine four one seven, three, two six. We are talking about Kamala Harris, the anticipation that she's actually gonna face down Dana Bash with Tom tim Waltz. There of course, Uh, the interview coming out tonight, everybody's a buzz. But you were talking earlier before the break about the fact that there is a history here with both Walls and Kamala Harris, with frankly lying about their past in small things but also in some big things as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it seems kind of inconsequential, but when you consider the larger context, if you like, whether or not you consider the coconut tree as part of that, then I think it maybe adds up to wait, why should we believe you? So Kamala Harris started claiming in twenty nineteen, and Breitbart's reporting that some reporting really well done by the Washington Free Beacon. She started claiming that she had a job at McDonald's, you know, when she was younger. But she first mentions it in twenty nineteen. There's no mention of it in either of her memoirs which came out obviously she was launching and building her political career. And then the Washington Free Beacon has gone and gotten a form of a nineteen eighty seven job application in which she has been required to list every previous employment experience. Guess what's not on there?
Speaker 1: McDonald.
Speaker 6: McDonald's is not on there. And so it's like if they're lying about that, like if Tim Waltz is lying about winning the Young Nebraskan Award, and you know, lying about much larger things like did you carry a weapon in war? What was your rank? I think they starts to add up to a credibility problem that a good media should hold them accountable.
Speaker 1: For they should and in fact things of really high consequence. We're going to talk about this in the four o'clock hour. Kamala Harris ha is tout of the fact that she has been an aggressive prosecut of sexual crimes against minors. That is perhaps I think the biggest lie that he has shown. In fact, we're going to show in the four o'clock hour how she actually covered up massive numbers of crimes in San Francisco when she was a prosecutor, that she did so because the people that were backing her campaign financially were desiring that this problem just sort of go away. And it's a massive scandal that has been hinted at by a couple news outlets. The Associated Press covered it in a slight way in twenty nineteen, but we are going to dissect it in this entirety. Coming up after this break, we're going to be talking to the great John Voight about the new film Reagan.
Speaker 3: Didn't the IRS scandal and the NSA atrocities convince you you need a watch dog on Washington with insider sources.
Speaker 6: You need Hannity every day. Welcome back. It is this Sean Handy Show. Eric Eggers and Peter Schwartzer fill in for Sean, and we're so excited not just about our next guest, but about the film that he's in, which debuts in theaters nationwide tomorrow. It's Reagan, which doesn't take a genius figure out. It's about Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan. Peter Schweizer, you actually wrote a book and have been involved in a film about Ronald Reagan as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, a great, wonderful, heroic figure and I'm thrilled to have John voight with us because not only is one of my favorite actors, but he's actually in this film and he plays I think, a very important role because I've always believed that the people that understood Reagan the best were the Soviets, and that's why they hated him so much, because they knew what he was about. John, are you there.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm with you, guys. I'm you two of my heroes. So I'm just thinking to my heroes doing what they do.
Speaker 1: You are wonderful. I have enjoyed so many of your films, and I'm looking forward to seeing Reagan. I have not seen it yet. Tell me, John, what was it like when they came to you about this film and they told you, we don't actually want you to play Reagan or whin of Reagan's people. We want you to play this KGB agent who's trying to dissect who Reagan is and counter what Reagan does.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, I thought that they showed me the script and I it was a big, sprawling script at the time, and Dennis was attached to it, and they and I looked at it and I thought it was a very good idea that they had to show this fellow who actually carry he's assigned to follow the people who might be a danger into the future. So they have having profiles of various people across the world, and they found this guy who's talking against communism and was a successful actor in Hollywood and then had a political bent too. So they want from the beginning, and they put this in the film. They put this guy onto him. Now, this is not a real character of that name, but it represented several people that were doing this work for the Soviets, and so I thought it was appropriate. And I thought anybody who followed Reagan, you know, would be affected by him. And I thought that the film charted that kind of course, and it was a good idea, and I was right. I think when you see the film, you'll you'll see that it works quite well. And it would have been lesser had had somebody else been the narrator of his rise and his challenges and his and interpreting his work. You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think Peter and I both believe this is an important film that occurs in an important moment in time in this nation, and so we're very excited about the fact that so many people will get the chance to see this film. John I did a little bit of research into you in your process, and you've spoken repeatedly about the importance of preparation in how you've become such an accomplished actor. And I'm just wondering in your efforts and your preparation to play someone who works in Communist Russia, which democrat did you watch the most?
Speaker 4: That's it? Well, you know, thing, the joke is very telling. Obviously, there is behavior that is in our own country and one of our political parties that is very similar to the Soviet behavior. And unfortunately, but there was a fellow by name of Yuri Besmanov. Do you know anything about those? Oh? Yes, yes, well he's he was an amazing fellow who was a dissident from the Soviet Union, became was a spy, was an effect if spy, I think, and then found that he couldn't continue. He was sickened by what he saw on what he was asked to do, and he became a dissident, and then he found himself in this country, in the United States, and then at one point he felt probably that he had a responsibility, had a moment of conscience he said, I know what's going on, and I should tell them you know, Bull should warn them, and so he went on, and I made an effort to get people the information about what was happening to our country, how we were being eroded from within, and the techniques involved in that. And so so I went to school on him. I thought he was a terrific guy and very smart and very laid out the plan very clearly, and it followed. It followed what the script was saying about this character, and you know, the unions getting involved with the unions and had the focus on Hollywood and the press and stuff. So so anyway, it was a good connection, and I kind of based my character a little bit on and the things that I found out from your investment off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems to me. Again, I haven't seen the film, but I'm familiar with the book that the film was based on, a great book done by my dear friend Paul Kengor. So this is really a film, I think, ultimately about character and leadership. So you know, when people think of ou, oh, it's a film about Reagan that was forty years ago, it's really not. This is kind of timeless principles of leadership. When you think of Reagan and what he accomplished and your work in this film, what are those character traits that really stand out to you with Reagan and how are they important and relevant today because we don't face the Soviet Union, but we face China, we face all these other threats, we face domestic threats that I would argue are as relevant and as dangerous as the Soviet Union ever was during the Cold War.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree with you. I think I think we are seeing a great similarity to what Reagan was warning about. And the thing that he didn't, you know, wasn't able to erase was the work that was done since the forties and fifties, you know, finding ways into our country and into our various spots, you know, like the universities and and you know, taking God out of the schools was one of their plans, so, you know, focusing on these young people coming up, getting into the universities and key positions, getting into the teachers' unions, getting into places, into the press. And they have very very specific ideas about what to get into, get into the editorial position and newspapers, getting into this and that, and they had a menu of many There was a book out called A Naked Communist by a former FBI agent in nineteen fifty eight came out, and much of that went into our own files, and we knew all about it, you know, what was happening to us, and yet we didn't raise the alarm at all over those years. And it happened over my lifetime. I saw it happen, how they took over the you know, we see the result of it with all of these demonstrations and the and the you know, when the presidents of these universities expressed expressed themselves, we realized that these people are competent, and they're wrong headed, and they're dangerous, and that's who are who's running these these universities now. So they accomplished all that over the years. Once it started, it just took off and had its own energy. And that we're facing the full bloom of it right now. So when you say it's like the civic union here, yeah, there's a lot of there's a lot of aspects to that. We are really taken over from within.
Speaker 6: Well speak with legendary actor and Hollywood legend John Voight. John stars in the film Reagan, which debuts and theaters tomorrow nationwide. I was curious because You've had this amazing career and you've managed to star in blockbusters and mainstream films. This film, hopefully as a blockbuster, hopefully does incredibly well. But it's clearly a film with a conservative message in ethos, in terms of traditional American values. Films like that seem to attract the same smaller group of actors. Is that a coincidence or is it challenging for people that might believe in these types of things to work in a film like this and then get regular mainstream work because you seem like you've been able to do that throughout your career.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, there's been a division in Hollywood, there's no doubt about it. It's very difficult for conservative actors or to be openly conservative. So it's been a tough time. But hopefully that's turning around because of the economics involved. You know, people are yearning for films that have a moral base and celebrate our countries too, So we'll see, we'll see a change. But we're right in the middle of the war of it now, don't you think this is it?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, yep, exactly, which makes people showing up to see the film this weekend all the more relevant, right, if you want to support projects, like I said, you want to see more films like this than films like this have to do well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I think yes. I'm hoping that it will do very well. It's a great film, by the way, for people who are listening, it's a wonderful film. And the acting is terrific, and the script is terrific. It's just a great film. It leaves you with a terrific feeling, and it's also very moving, and it's also a portrait of a love story. It shows you the story between Nancy and Van had had a beautiful of beautiful life together. They relied on each other, they were a partnership, and it was a great love story. And the performances of Dennis and penelopean Miller are just wonderful, so I know, you know, and you can bring the family to it, of course. So it's a terrific film. Go see it. You don't want to more than once, probably it's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we are definitely going to see it. I haven't seen a movie in the theater in a while, just because there's so much out there that I don't like. But I am looking forward to seeing this and We appreciate you, John very much making the time. I loved your work over the years. We appreciate your outspokenness and just the great body of work that you've done over the course of the decades, and we look forward to hearing about what's next.
Speaker 4: That's wonderful. It's great to talk to you both.
Speaker 1: Much love, thank you, thank you. We're talking with a great John Voight. The film coming up is Reagan. Definitely. When was the last time you went to the theater?
Speaker 6: Eric, Well, I have small children, so I'm regularly looking to kind of farm out my parenting responsibility and I'm happy to let the godless Heaven to the Hollywood Tale handle that for a little while. And I'm even willing to overpay for popcorn to do it. So I'm there. But he is Peter Swizer. I Americ Eggers, and he can judge my parenting later. This is the Sean Handy Show. We'll be right back after this. Welcome back. It's Eric Eggers and Peter Schwitz are feeling in for Sean Handy on a Thursday afternoon. Now, Peter, we were just speaking during the break. We just talked to the legendary John Voyd who's starring in this film about Ron Reagan, which debuts again in theaters this weekend. Now you have another California politician who's running for president, and one difference between the two of them is when Ron Reagan ran for president, he'd lived his career very much in the public spotlight, had been an actor, he'd been governor. We knew a lot about his past and even policy reversals he'd experienced and explained. But Kamala Harris is maybe less so that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, And I think one of the things we try to do with the Government Accountability Institute, we try to do on our podcast, the drill Down, is exposed stories that the media is not covering when they're zigging, we're zagging because ultimately that's how you get information out. And the problem is you ask most people, even informed people, what they actually know about what Kamala Harris did as a prosecutor or what she didn't do as a prosecutor. When you look at some of the other scandalous questions about conflicts of interest, about covering up potential crimes for family members or for major campaign donors, nobody knows about it. Nobody knows about it. So we're going to talk about that here in the four o'clock hour and do the job that the media is not doing, because this is information that everybody should know. And here we are. She might be president in a couple of months, and people know very little about her record when she was in California.
Speaker 6: Now that's despite your best efforts, because you actually did a whole chapter on Kamala Harris and your book, Profiles and the Corruption, which came out in twenty twenty. Yeah, so this is four years ago when we kind of did it an analysis of the political vulnerabilities and scandals and corruption examples that were true for a number of potential Democratic front wrots Kamala Harris. I think we had some of the better material there, but that's not stuff you've seen anywhere else. It hasn't been reference on a regular basis, and that's because Kamala Harris herself as a presidential candidate performed so poorly. She didn't do well enough to even get asked the tough questions. And what's crazy is that she's now managed to become the actual presidential nominee without winning any primaries or without facing again any challenging questions that allegedly changed tonight. I don't think it will. But the point is that's why this information matters so much. This has been out there for four years, but you probably haven't heard about it. Major scandals related to Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've got new updates on Kamala Harris. And I think it's important to understand where and how she uses power because when she was a prosecutor in California, she engaged in massive abuses of power. And I think when you look at the sort of things that are happening in the Department of Justice under Joe Biden, I will tell you if she becomes president of the United States, you probably have not seen anything remotely resembling what she's about to do because her ability to use and abuse the power of the courts for her political benefit is unmatched in my mind.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and by the way, we'll hear in the five o'clock hour from somebody who lived under Tim Waltz's Minnesota COVID tyranny who will say, you do not want this lack of liberty at the federal level. So coming up, we will hear about Kamala Harris and the lies she's telling you and how it covers up the real scandal and a trackerd that's next on The Sean Hanny Show.