Speaker 1: I want to talk about for This two Times and King. You know, every time I even have a thought about not doing this show and not having people come through and share their experiences, their missteps, the wins, that losses, you know, the ups, the downs, the good days, the bad days, the testimonies, the tests. Right, every single time I see that and feel that or think about that for just a split second, because it never stays long. I enjoy what I'm doing. I think about these kind of situations. So, for those who do not know, for This two Times has been running around as he's pursuing his rap career. He made a very interesting choice, if you ask me, he decided to take someone else's kid along the way with him and call it mentorship. I was confused from the get go. I don't shoot dice with little young niggas. I don't care who he is. You hear me, Yeah, I don't shoot dice with young niggas. They just ain't. I just right, I don't even do all let with the youngsters, you dig. It's a big turnoff when the youngster's acting like that. Now, when they birthed in that and they in that which they try to say, King gives a product of that when you're on inno scenario that for this two times was in and he decides to take this child on the road with him and have him in an adult environment as an adolescent. It pained me from Afar. I spoke to Fanis. I wanted him to come down and speak to me. What I'm noticing is in this game, right, I think you know who you can get that shit off on. I told for Nis to come down, go to the prison. I want to talk to him about King. But it's something about my aura. I think these niggas can really feel. And the real ones love me, the real ones support me, they love me, they rock with me. But these niggas really can feel that when they come hollert me, they don't really know how shit gonna go. And I hate that for me because I just want to have a genuine conversation. You dig what I'm saying. But I definitely was gonna ask him about King. I told him that, yo for next let me how let you about King Man? And also you on probation and shit, I can get you into prison. That'll look good for you. You know, I got my boy Robert, He'll he'll plug you in get you all involved with that. When they came through, I didn't I get I didn't get a chance to come out, and I ain't really feel like, you know, the rap niggas got a weird, weird vibe with them, you know what I'm saying. Well, so I almost like they want you to come what they ad and they want you to write. So for me, I'm just into feeding the culture some of these conversations. Homi. I really don't want to hang out with no rap niggas period. I respect all you niggas. I support you niggas. I see you niggas hustling, But when it comes to me and I'm around, we got to talk game, my nigga. We ain't doing no dick riding, we ain't doing no punk faking all.
Speaker 2: Let mix it bullshit.
Speaker 1: We just talking game, direction, leading away, leaving the way. That's what I'm talking. When I'm around, you can't respect that. I build my own castle, nigga, and I've been doing it, so you're gonna respect this shit either way.
Speaker 2: But you know, Faness had this kid with him. Faness is a.
Speaker 1: Grown man, you know, I know he talks about a lot that you know he hadn't had a chance because he's been locked up for so long to experience the real world. I lend some credence to that. I do give some understanding of that. But Yo, man nigga, this world they made for children, and this was just this is just common sense. This world they made for children. I want to take you out down the road of what's going on. So first thing we're gonna look at is a video for this two times addressing King. The conversation online is it's split. Some people are saying for this, King is doing for this wrong, and some people are saying for this is doing King wrong. You know, I don't really want to speak about who's doing who wrong. I just want to grab some information from it and try to dive into the particulars of it right and have a conversation about it. I want us to watch this first video because this is how I was introduced to this scenario. Pay attention.
Speaker 3: I gave you.
Speaker 1: So what you're looking at is a video post by for this two times. If you're listening to the audio, salute to you, it says, this is a video my po sent me the damn it costs me my freedom. King didn't do this around me. King is no longer with me and hasn't been for four months. He is no longer part of F ANDNG. Whatever you say, Please don't blame me for now. This is the introduction to the world, at least to my understanding. This is the introduction to the world knowing about this. And if I'm just gonna keep it all the way player, I had a problem with this because you done come online about a kid and then the kid ain't your See man, I'm telling y'all something about the rapt sure to pump your head up so big to make you thank you al choppo or something like yo, my nigga, it's still somebody kid. And so I got a certain reverence for someone's kid because I know how sensitive it is for me. I know, no matter how far I'm up, you play with that, I got to come down. I got to come down right. So when you deal with the children, you know, in my opinion, because she again, I always judge the world understanding that it might look like but it's heavy on. I always judge the world understanding that some people specialize in making it look like when it's really heavy, because looking light is what keep a nigga. All right, you see what I'm saying. And so I'm always thinking that yo a person to go all the way about their children. So for next, come online about the kid. He said a few things that I want to pay attention to. He said that his PO reached out to him, and this is a video that the PO sent it. My first question is why would he bring that to the online community. You got to help me understand. Somebody tell me why you gotta bring that to the online though, to the internet, right, you posting about it? Don't stop nothing. And if your PO really reached out to you about it, I ain't sure they gonna handle it and say you go post about the child? Right, I don't think they gonna say that. So I think that was him. What I think is happening is is that for Neess may try to tighten up on the little nigga, and the little nigga get up out of there, and now for next see him running with somebody else, and for nexs looking at it like that's my cloud, that's my little project. I'm the nigga that dumped all this into it, and now he run off with some nigga that's gambling and I don't think for this two times. Appreciate that you dig what I'm saying. I know the internet saying he lost him in the dice game. Man, that I really think that for this feeling a way like Yo, damn my nigga. And then it's a kid, but you would letting that little nigga do too much. Let's look at what Foranness said about King before King responded, pay attention.
Speaker 4: I will sit this video the kid that you have around you with fire.
Speaker 5: Arms and uh, I'm like, damn, man, I know she talking about King, So I'm like, he got firearms?
Speaker 3: Like what you mean? Like you told me one of those firearms in your house?
Speaker 4: But he on your story with fire He on his story with fire arms, and I'm like, man, I haven't seen this. I don't know what you talking about. She sent it to me, she sent it to my phone.
Speaker 3: But I let her know it. And I'm here to let the whole world know.
Speaker 4: All y'all need to know this. King ain't been with me in four months. And I'm gonna tell you why. King showing guns, smoking, throwing gang signs, shooting dice. None of that been going on around me. None of it been going on around around me. I need y'all to know and none of this.
Speaker 3: Shit been going on around me.
Speaker 4: Do y'all remember a while back when I had a I had to sit down with King and let him know that he was finna start school.
Speaker 3: I ain't geek. I'm working out. I'm in the middle, I'm working out now, I'm in the garage. I'm working out. I ain't geek.
Speaker 4: So anyway, I had to talk with King, and you remember in that video, I said, A King's gonna get hard for you, bro, I'm not. I'm not finna be. It kind of makes me emotional to talk about this ship because I don't help everybody like I have. I done tried to help so many people like that, then they turned around and.
Speaker 3: Stabbed me in my back.
Speaker 1: Or let me say this too, because I do see a pattern coming from around them. And you know, I know what you feel like, damn, bro, like the walls be closing in. I ain't no need to trust nothing. Everything side well, I know what it feels like to feel like that. But you gotta know that it may be you mishandling something. You gotta recalibrate. You dig what I'm saying you got enough money now to what people don't view you like they used to view you. So now you may have to adjust the way you talk to people. Cause you could tell your grandmama knowing it's a killer the way you told you could tell your mama, I can't do it then, and she'll have a stroke based on how you said. You got a certain power because you've been blessed and ordained and put in position by God.
Speaker 2: So you may gotta recalibrate.
Speaker 1: But I know what it feels like though, and I know homeboy probably feeling like, Man, I keep running in the.
Speaker 2: People that's fucking over me.
Speaker 1: It's like I can't get right fucking with you people mine, and I want to be honest.
Speaker 2: The world is is a weird place right now.
Speaker 1: Like we living in a world where you got a girl who is trying to have sex with a thousand gentlemen in a day.
Speaker 2: That right there blows my mind.
Speaker 1: But even on the flip side, you got a thousand men that's gonna stand in line to get a one pump or two pumps in on some woman that they don't write.
Speaker 2: Man, we in a weird spot.
Speaker 1: We in a weird, weird spot, And it's to be respected. The universe is to be respected. My advice is, and even to myself and all the people that follow me, is the head down in the books, head down in the information, head down in the word right, head down right now, my nigga, the snipers is out, the sharks is out.
Speaker 2: You dig what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, Head down right now. But I know no homeboy's feeling bad. I know he's having some emotional residue from the continuous backpedaling of relationships. You meet somebody, you fall in love, you fall out. You meet somebody you fall in love, and you fall out. That shit is draining. Not only is it emotional, it's draining. Some people wonder why you catch a man or a woman in their emotionally unavailable. It's that they're depleted, they're spent, and I can relate to that. So I wanted to stop right there, Let's go, let's look at some more.
Speaker 3: Everybody that like, it's.
Speaker 4: Probably like seven people that I cut off, all of them kicking when each other left.
Speaker 3: All them cool. It's you. I don't know if Paul, who ain't Eve sure to go to I'm.
Speaker 4: Strictly talking about this child, this eleven twelve year old child.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Oh, I got to the point where I felt like I was exploring.
Speaker 3: I felt like I knew I wasn't. But at the same time, I was trying to let him have fun. I was trying, I can't have fun.
Speaker 4: I know he I know he came from the trenches. I know he ain't never had nothing. I know he and I knew where he was it.
Speaker 3: He wasn't gonna do nothing but die.
Speaker 4: I'll go to jail man, you know what I'm saying. So I got the hood. You know what I'm saying. I moved you after hood. I moved him into my house. You know what I'm saying. And uh, I changed his life. I changed a lot of people like y'all.
Speaker 1: See. The problem is when you deal with these children, you gotta understand that. Then what I don't really you know what I'm saying, I don't really know what dudes IQB. So I don't really want to you know what I mean, really speak on that. But your job if you come from the trenches, you come from the street, you come from like where I come from. Where you've been living in the in the neighborhood, all your life, right when you've been living in the neighbor hood all your life. Where niggas had to share a grill down there. It's one grill in the projects, it's one grill in the apartments. It's one grill down there. Did everybody meet down there on fourth of July. I'm gonna go from nine to ten. You gonna go from one to two. If you ain't never lived like that, my nigga. If you come from the trenches, when you see a kid that's in the trenches and you got some any kind of financial ability to send him there the way, that's what you do. You pat him on his back, say, Brad, know where you're coming from. Go that weight though. See that what this platform is about, its direction, You bitch ass. Niggas is moving around this game. It ain't Nobody got no direction. Niggas just willing nilly making one hundred thousand, two hundred thousand on them, just moving around. Don't know nothing. It's a dangerous game out here, my nigga. We can be building and changing things. You come from the trenches, my nigga, you't number one thing to do is when you see a chick, is when you see a kid, come from out of their gutter, come from up under that concrete. You tap him on his back, put something in his pocket, and send him the other way, and send a mentor with him, chaperone with him, if you can send a good man with him. I'm stealing this mess right here. That's why you don't hear me run around say I'm saving children. I don't play with the God tear like that. I don't play with God body like that. I'm stealing this mess. I ain't got it figured out. I done made it. I'm good financially stable, but guess what I'm lost. I can't lead them until I figured this out. I can't truly be involved with the children and be effective other than a photo shoot, other than making it look good on social media. These niggas that donate shoes but won't help nobody put their best foot forward.
Speaker 2: Until I get the information. I can't go back.
Speaker 1: To the ghetto with turkeys and bullshit bikes and bullshit night.
Speaker 2: I'm going back to the get old with information to save my village.
Speaker 1: The fuck I look like looking at the kids saying all I want him to do is to have fun. Come on with me, young nigga have fun. Boy, ain't no ain't no room for you to have fun. That's where you come from, young nigga, ask my kids. Is just how I talk to him. Say, young nigga, just because your daddy is trying to figure it out, not damn nig got it figured out. It don't never mean you gonna have it figured out. Guess what. I put him in a deficit because I understand the world gonna put him in a deficit. Fuck, I look like bringing a leven year old, twelve year old nigga that stutter when he reads, and he posed to because he's young, he learned it. He stutter when he read, and I got him over his shooting dice and bulls shitting around with some grown folks. Your job is to pat him on the back home and send him the other way any way. But this way, my brother, and you got our love and respect. And guess what instead of me coming in, instead of me bringing you in our world over here in this rap world and this devil is bullshit, I'm gonna come over in your world. So if you're doing good at school, I'm gonna come up to the school. You dig what I'm saying I'm gonna see if some of my other rap buddies can come and support you because you got straight a's. I ain't gonna home school so you can shoot dice and smoke hooker. Right, these are the missteps. And you notice for this, say, Yo, it feels like I was exploring them, but I really wasn't because the universe got to speaking to him at first. At some point, the universe will speak to you. Some people know it as a conscience. But when you are in a scenario where you start seeking and you start reading them books, it'll get loud on you. You God, I don't mean it. I don't and ain't what I'm trying to do. Yeah, but that's what you're doing. You're ruining it. You ruining it. Well, God, I think I'm I think I'm God. I think I'm heaping it. I think I'm pouring into it. You're ruining it. And so those voices that for next hears is the universe and God telling him the little boy ain't ready. You spend half your life in the jail house. What the fuck I look like taking the nigga down in this tunnel. You know how hard it is to make it out of this tunnel. And that's what I say. Distance from release day to prison, I think is a very interesting case study because if you catch a man the first day out of prison, and you watch him, and you catch him two years from that out day, he's a totally different man. And I pray and hope the universe always reminds for next two times that he was in jail doing verses for three hundred like everybody forgot about him. He got a chance of a lifetime. Right now, he's buying a lot of jee. I see a whole bunch of jelly shine. I see a whole bunch of jewelry. You know me, though, I get I go to thanking now, is anybody is anybody talking game around now? What we're doing. I get it. It's a lot of money being made right now. I respect it. But we got a plan for the future. Dog, We're only doing our community of disservice. If we grab one of them young niggas out the pool and bring him into the ocean, you dig.
Speaker 2: This ocean got some shit. The pool ain't got in it.
Speaker 1: You dig. And so you don't take a child and put him in this environment, especially coming from the trenches, and that's why your conscience start beating on you. Your conscience gonna beat on you. Anybody think they gonna have this kid? And I don't say this to stop his motion. I got a lot of love and hope for feelings for his career. Hopefully he does great. But I don't see I don't see the universe supporting that, especially in the context that is in. I don't see the universe uplifting that it's getting views, but niggas is watching it for the wrong reasons. People are fascinated with Little King because it's a collision of clout chasing. These niggas are having misplaced priorities. There's a dangerous fascination in our community with placing a child in an adult world where he's too young to understand. You don't get far when you put clout before the care of a child. And I don't think the universe supports any man who has us in that scenario. Let's listen to a little more.
Speaker 4: I put a lot of people in in some good situations, you know what I'm saying. I put a lot of people in some good situations, and all I got was was was a staff in my back because of I guess, because I couldn't get him.
Speaker 3: What they on it. I can only I only gave them what they needed.
Speaker 4: So long story short, I told King, ain't no more designer right now, I ain't no more shooting dice.
Speaker 3: Right now. You can't even read. I need you to learn how to read first.
Speaker 4: I need you to learn how to do mathematics, not on dice, not count money. I need you to learn so lati because when it comes to business, when you get older, when it comes to business.
Speaker 3: Man, you got to know these words. You got to your definitions, and you got to So I stopped all this ship. I cut this ship out.
Speaker 4: Ain't no more, Ain't no more designer, Ain't no more cussing, ain't almost shooting dice, Ain't no more going to these.
Speaker 3: Clubs with me, no more in all the old ship like that. I don't fit it no more.
Speaker 4: I'm a man, and I won't want nobody to do my child like that.
Speaker 3: If if, if, if I could hit it, you know what I'm saying. And and so I got the call from my PO. You know what I'm saying. And and y'all don't understand, and did.
Speaker 4: I didn't dealt with CPS three times we came. CPS never been in my business with none of my kids, none of my kids. CPS never been in none of my business. Child Protected Services never been. I take her all my kids. I love my kids. I treat them right. My little girl, she tapped her knee last night. My demner at the food like I don't. I don't play. I protect.
Speaker 3: I am a protector. I'm a king. I'll protect my house. No old ipportail.
Speaker 4: Y'all see me get on her and laugh and keep shitting off. But I am a protector. I am a proviver.
Speaker 3: I take her to my family. I'll take her my kids.
Speaker 4: And if you were around me, y'all don't understand, man, And I didn't.
Speaker 3: Dealt with CPS. Did many times I had these people ate my house.
Speaker 4: It ain't been times I done had to. Man, I ain't gonna even go out her. But anyway, I just won't let the world know. King is no longer with me. So if you see King with guns, you see King shooting dice, you see King and the club, you see King doing grown people shit?
Speaker 3: He not with me. I met, I met, granted, I rules.
Speaker 4: Were once upon a time, because I understand where King come from.
Speaker 3: I ruleves. I never shoot dice, I never curse, you know what I'm saying. I let him do that. And it got to a point where I was like this a right, this all right? And we talked and I told him, brother, we can't do that.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I want you to grow up to be a young man. I don't want you to grow to be no young ranche.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I went to I opened up for the hot boys day before yesterday, and.
Speaker 4: I'm chilling. I bump into J Prince Lot Jay Prince, Jo your the old man. I bump into J Prince for he like, man, what's up man? What a little shorty is? I said, Man, I suck him. I sunk him back with his pop man. Well, he actually ran away from him, you know what I'm saying, because he didn't want to accept discipline. He didn't want to he didn't and and let's get it understood it like, yeah, he's been tasked. Why I had to discipline came because King was super disrespectful. King got to the point where he felt like he could disrespect the grown people in the house.
Speaker 3: So, yes, I had to discipline came.
Speaker 1: Then what I'm saying is uncomfortable, Like I get, you know, for Ni doing the best he can, he think he doing some kind of good deed. But I'm thinking about dude, daddy, what did nigga say and he disciplined who he had to. Hey, yo, my nigga, if you said my child, why you got my kid around? You don't got no obligation to the kid. But the kid go viral because people are watching him. You see what I'm saying. So there's a value on kid as well. But the universe is gonna condemn you because it don't condone their sucker shit.
Speaker 2: You did.
Speaker 1: There's niggas going home with a bunch of money that's living sleepless nights because they do sucker shit. And then there's other sucker niggas that can live with it and they won't fit it to the day of reckoning. But if you seek in the universe, you'll find people are not captivated by King's potential, that're entertained by its proximity to chaos. You gotta understand that people are watching a car crash. A child has no business navigating adult spaces. See people see him talk street slang, gambling, carrying itself with confidence.
Speaker 2: But guess what.
Speaker 1: Confidence without wisdom is a liability. It ain't worth nothing. What you gotta remember is that King don't have any life experience. He has no life experience. The idea that you have some kind of way crafted in your mind that this is a mentorship. As I dragged this twelve year old through the clubs where they're drinking and smoking. This ain't a mentorship, my nigga. Let's look at it a little more.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying. And King ran away from you.
Speaker 4: King ran away from me with a stranger because I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Give him no money no more.
Speaker 4: Because I wasn't giving him I wasn't taking him tonyce guys, no more. I wasn't taking him to clubs no more. King, won't it it?
Speaker 3: That's what King want to do.
Speaker 4: If it's King, I'm gonna say this, But King is loyal to money. King is loyal to opportunity.
Speaker 3: King, King not lawyer to a person.
Speaker 4: All he cared about is money, and I was trying to make him understand it.
Speaker 3: Bro. Life ain't all about money.
Speaker 4: Bro. Every time you look around, you you scamming people for money.
Speaker 3: And are you name bringing little lame of like I did.
Speaker 4: I did a lot of ship by mistake that I didn't know nothing about.
Speaker 3: Like like like like.
Speaker 4: For example, bad busing is that I didne did it come from me not knowing no better?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't do bad beatings because oh, I'm just gonna.
Speaker 6: Nah.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna.
Speaker 2: Get you and ship.
Speaker 3: I don't know nobler. I ain't nobody giving the benefit of a doubt, saying.
Speaker 4: Oh for this being locked up all his life, he don't know no better, give for this a chance to grow.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody doing it? Everybody just old for this, for this, for this, for this, for me.
Speaker 4: So I'm saying that to say I gave king chance after chance because I know he didn't know no better. And I always give people chances because I believe in change. Why because I changed, Like because I changed you.
Speaker 5: I changed.
Speaker 3: I had to change youver.
Speaker 4: But uh, I ain't gonna hold y'all too long, man, You know what I'm saying now.
Speaker 3: He didn't came there wing away.
Speaker 4: He ran away with somebody that I knew, and dead person was tryna exploit him. Dead person wanted him to do what I didn't let him do.
Speaker 1: No more.
Speaker 3: So he ran out with that person. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm I'm chopping a little bit in the garage cause I need my own energy in my own space right now. I'm going through a mentor and a spiritual bottle right now.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And uh, I just won't let anybody know what now, this shit gonna get better, like you know what I'm saying. And this sh ain't gonna get no worse.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I don't respect no man that explores a child. I don't respect no Like I said, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Know no better. But once I really as I'm being free.
Speaker 4: You gotta understand I had kings for fourteen months.
Speaker 3: I only been out twenty a half years. It's time going on, you know the shoot dice.
Speaker 1: This is what I be saying. Right And when you when you don't spend a lot of time behind balls, maybe that is the case. But yo, you maybe never never had to bury a child or a little home or a nigga called itself cripping and he was a little nigga and he got wiped out like you maybe never had to bevery one of them little niggas in the pain that go with burying a child, My nigga, that somebody that led the way, and then the grown ups that's stuck in the game that the little nigga was up under, they conscious even eat them up because a kid lost their life in this shit. You don't never leave lead a kid into this game. This shit is squid games, my nigga.
Speaker 2: You do not lead a kid in this game.
Speaker 1: And then on top of that, you definitely don't lead somebody else kid in this game. If I wasn't who I was, certain things I see hurt my feelings. It'd be like, Bro, I start a war about that if I wasn't who I was. Boy, I'm talking about a complete shakedown of the city about that, if I wasn't who I was.
Speaker 2: But I can't do that. I gotta.
Speaker 1: I gotta handle that a certain way. You did. Just pray about it, try to keep getting stronger, because Bro, when you lead somebody else kids into this gang bang and shit, and then they gotta be the ones that come see them at the hospital, they gotta be the one to bury them. They gotta be the ones that up lay that nice looking for they kid. They house getting shot up and they shit getting stole. They the ones they gotta deal with.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: Donet installed this bullshit soft well on somebody else. Kid, When you're a child, you're too young to even understand. You don't even know. Your front of cortex hasn't even developed enough to where you can even distinguish the difference, because what the child sees is that, Yo, I'm around these niggas just rappers, but they playing street. So you confusing me. Damn these nigga really street niggas. Now, look homie, they rappers. Every little home I see Yola home, them niggas rappers. Loahmean, don't do that to yourself. Listen, ash Lahomie, they just talking.
Speaker 3: You hit me.
Speaker 1: These niggas just talking. Look me in my eyes, these rap niggas just talking.
Speaker 3: You hit me.
Speaker 1: Don't you go down that tunnel, nigga. You gotta be smart, swift and special to survive. You go down that tunnel and you smart than swift. I don't know if you special, young nigga. I don't even want to send you down that roll, my nigga. I look these little niggas in there, Aye, listen, don't do that to yourself now king up close. What he thinks is this the highest level of street nigga? Why would I want to be something else nigga? These niggas got two hundred thousand on them. It's because he don't know what to do with his money. All them niggas that run around with that kind of money on them, it tells me it reeks uf, I don't really know what to do with this shit. I'm just spending this shit. You see these bill and that niggas, they always find somewhere else to put the money. It's only the rap niggas that get a certain amount of and have a boat loaded on them cause they don't know what the fuck to do with it. So you put a child in that environment. And now he confuses the fact that I'm I'm with the highest level of street nigga. He don't understand you with an entertainer. And if you ain't an entertainer, you is a street nigga. You ain't neither of them. You would a dummy. Yeah, if you would have rapped nigga, that's really a street nigga at this point, and he making that kind of money, You riding around with a fool so you ain't riding around with a rap or street nigga.
Speaker 2: That's a fool you with the young man.
Speaker 1: Can't distinguish the difference between the two, and you just thrash him and thrust him in that environment. My thing is, it'll play on my condo when I lay down that night. Brother, that's somebody else.
Speaker 4: Kid.
Speaker 1: When I think about my children, bro, and I cover them niggas with my motherfucking life, my nigga, I cover my children with my life. It can get dark about people children, and it's really hard for me to understand how finess don't understand that. And he has children. If anything brings your children on the road, if you want to put him in that environment, I just still couldn't. Never when I seen little King, I could never understand it. Yo, Why they got him in that kind of environment? Hey Yo? Why they take them my kidy pull and put him in the ocean. He can't swim over there. You gotta know something. You gotta know how to work a surfboard when the wave come. Little nigga ain't learn how to paddle yet. He ain't learn how to swim underwater yet. Fuck you gonna put him out there? Where you need a surfboard to survive. Y'all nigga moving too quick. But when they put the cloud next to him and confuse a nigga. See, it's niggas with morals that get confused because a sucker or a sucker situation, get clout smash next to it. Now you bounding into the cloud, you don't win against everything.
Speaker 2: You know for the cloud. You know you don't got no bedding with no kid in that scenario.
Speaker 1: Your cons just talking to you, but the cloud saying, keep it moving, get it right, try to edit it, but keep him with you. Get him out of that environment. Nigga, wein holes in the wall picking up this money by this rap shit. We going to the slums and the coners of the ghetto to get this money. Ain't no kid got nigga, and you done had several shootings at your shows. Right now, my nigga, I know you moving different now, you got more money, now, shipping more secure.
Speaker 2: But I'm telling y'all to play the game on easey, not on hard.
Speaker 3: The cussing this ship, it's funny, it's funny.
Speaker 4: It's getting vieused, it's getting likes, it's getting it's getting attention to king and it's cool. But as on Grun, I'm starting to realize, like, hold on, man, I'm tripping it, like, let me get this right, because Nikkolodia ain't gonna want him.
Speaker 3: He ain't gonna eat this. Lord.
Speaker 4: If you if you ain't never been around King, King, no better King, no better King. Went told all my business they're going on in my house when me and my girl are again, and.
Speaker 3: He just went, he just came. Just he betrayed, He betrayed, he betrayed. So so so let me finish what I was saying about the older man. So the old man.
Speaker 4: When the old man telled me, like, man, if he want to learn, if you want to learn, don't give up on him.
Speaker 3: But if you don't want to learn, bro, then man, you got kids too. Man, you got kids. You gotta raise me.
Speaker 4: So if you don't want to learn and grow man and be a younger man, then you gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: But don't give up on him and be trying. So I said, okay, guess what I do, y'all.
Speaker 4: I come home the whole night when I left the Hot Boards reunion, That's what was on my mind.
Speaker 3: So the next morning I taxed King.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to give him no money because I know what King do with money and it ain't fnna talk about this. So I said, hey, I ain't got no money for you, but whenever you ready to come home, I'm here for you, Bro.
Speaker 3: I got open arms for you.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: I love you, and it is what it is, Bro, if you.
Speaker 4: Ever find yourself in a situation, I don't even cur right now, even though we going through what we're going through right now. If he called me, I'm gonna go get him and make.
Speaker 3: Sure he's straight. That's a child, but he don't understand it. He thinks he growing.
Speaker 4: Y'all, the people around him, this candle in there, you're acting like he growing.
Speaker 3: Y'all just is sad. And I was much than sad person, yo.
Speaker 1: You know, shout out to Jay Prince, trying to give him some game, and it kind of feels like, you dig what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He is holding itself accountable for even being involved with it.
Speaker 1: So you know, we sent a salute for that. But dog all, y'all, really, you know, y'all, y'all playing in a dangerous field. Y'all playing in a dangerous swimming pool with this one. You see what I'm saying. Listen to what King said in response to for this video. Pay attention.
Speaker 7: Man, I'm sorry I had to bring y'all. I'm sorry y'all had to bring this to y'all for Christmas Eve. I just want to let y'all know, Man, I got away from him. Man, he was a abusive He wasn't giving me nothing.
Speaker 6: He said he gave me five thousand every week. That's a lie. I never got nothing. Every week. I get a thousand. He give me a thousand dollars just to here and there.
Speaker 7: I never made my own money with him, like when I was with this, I made a hundred thousand with Hustle. I've been there with Hustle three days. I made a hundred thousand already. I ain't gotta show that to y'all. I ain't gonna show y'all nothing. Y'all ain't gotta worry about that. But y'all don't see me pop out. But Man, all the stuff that he's doing, I did that. Those pills are fake, and there's a bb gun that is cap man, And I hate that the image that he making and trying to make it seem like this, But everything he's saying it is not real.
Speaker 6: I just had to bring this to y'all for CPS try to do something or anything. He was starting with me giving to me.
Speaker 7: Man, he got he tote guns around him. They don't post to have guns around sugar shit be having guns. Yeah, I got on one one time.
Speaker 6: We was and if you look on this video, I can't go to jail. If you go back.
Speaker 7: They got a hospital chase and I was in a car. They didn't think about saying, hey, bro Leke King got the car. Mind it's a child. Woo a food on Surreal like on surreal excellent man stuff a king fool. Hey Leke King got the car for y'all. Gonna get on y'all. Hospital bro Ley King got the car? Or when we get we run out of gas, they surround the whole car.
Speaker 4: Woo.
Speaker 6: But everything was great, long story, shure, everything is great, And I just want to address this to y'all. But I leaft away from around him. I want to make that clear. He never sent me back home.
Speaker 7: He'd be texting my phone talking about so whenever you want to come back and act like a child, bro Why would you try to you kept me off the internet, bro, then you try to switch my image of you came and got me for who I am, and then you're gonna try to change.
Speaker 6: Me for who I am. I'm who I am.
Speaker 7: That's how the internet know me and any people who are looking at me is a bad kid.
Speaker 6: I'm not an actually great perty. You gotta get to know me. And I hate that people actually think like the stuff that he's doing.
Speaker 7: He did things for me, but he wasn't. I ain't getting mad because he didn't buy me no designer clothes. He didn't even buy me no designer clothes like that. He just had to actually like beg him type bro. Only time he bought me like designer clothes, like hey, whenever you gonna get song from my video shoot, whenever we were going to a show, like he didn't care how I dressed it when I went to shows like stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Man, and man, I'm just trying to address this to y'all.
Speaker 7: Man, he's a conniving person and it's paperwork that he tried to say he gave my grandma a ten thousand and bought me a forty thousand dollars watching a hundred thousand dollar chain. And let me make this clear, Hey, mob, tize this to y'all. He told y'all they broke in the car in Nashville and took the jury.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry to tell y'all this. He out a that jury down. That's how he made the F and G handout change. He melted that down.
Speaker 7: He still owe his drill of money. Yes, the old people money. He just ran off on a plug in Oklahoma for like a hundred bowls.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's true. We can do my research on that.
Speaker 7: And I know y'all wanted me to go live, but I couldn't go live. I just want to dress thus to y'all, man.
Speaker 6: I.
Speaker 1: See this is why I'm saying whatever's going on behind the scenes. And I heard from this two times say the little dude betrayed him. Now he a kid. You don't put that kind of information in a child's face, right, especially not your kid. Any child shouldn't witness domestic violence or know about a hunting bowls being took, or know about a chain being melted down like this somebody else kid, my nigga, Like I don't know what games they play, Like I done seen some things. Why come I'm from you did what I'm saying, And also they saying something about a chain in Nashville got took. I would like to think I would know about if somebody around my town come up with a mob tized chain. You know what I'm saying. I would like to think that I'm one of the people that catch a phone call about something like that. You see what I'm saying, And I ain't heard nothing about that. That's not to validate his story. I do think it's interesting that he would say something like that because it's very specific. It's like he been It's like he was wild when he figured that out. So maybe somebody told him that, maybe he was around some kind of way that stuck out in his brain to where when he's in this scenario, that's one of the face first things that he pushes out. Now, you got to know he got more information. He probably got all kind of shitty though, you see what I'm saying, because they had a kid in the wrong environment. I also want to say, like he's saying, people looking at him like a bad person. No, people looking at it like the environment is gonna make you a bad person. Do you understand? See, he's a kid. So he doesn't understand how the environment dictates the outcome. How if you put a shock in a smaller tank, it'll only grow to the size of the tank. Yeah, right, So his understanding of I'm not a bad person now, brother, don't be attacked the environment plus the influence. We're just saying you're gonna have some arrested development, my brother. Let's look at some more I want, man, I.
Speaker 6: Own nothing bad to hap it.
Speaker 7: Man, All I'm trying to do is feed my family, man and our little brother, Grandma, sisters. Now he's just trying to feed their family, and him trying to stop them and try to get at the CPS for some way. But that's all the stuff as old child promised to God. This' old We've been talked about this. He got mad because I'm what hustle cartel If y'all want me to post this the stuff that he sent me yesterday and all the stuff I've been going for three months. Bro, you haven't text me, called me nothing, like he havn't text me called me nothing. When I get a hustle Carterili. He was just doing this like when I was just with my dad. Bro, my dad, I don't think y'all know him, but he's great. Don't look at him like a bad person. Like he's a great dad. He gave responsibility and I hate that he's trying to do this cause you don't send your kids nothing, and you be beating on sugar.
Speaker 6: You beat on sugar and you have sugar over there crime whenever you go cheat on her. Let's keep it real.
Speaker 7: And hold on now, I gotta just think, like, let me just think in my mind for a second. Then you got mad, you took the chain, and when I went out with Bagnim, you told me stop going to the locker room with Bagnim. You was hating on Bagnim. Then when I tried to go in the locker room with Fatinam and to see my bucket shot out the buckle forever my brother we locked in. You was hating on Bag And I'm like, hey, man, start going in.
Speaker 6: There with them.
Speaker 7: And I think, y'all remember one hour Bag at a Houston shore at a Houston.
Speaker 6: Show and he was like, why is you going out with Bag?
Speaker 5: Like who you is?
Speaker 3: You breaking?
Speaker 6: And you want to go be with them niggas.
Speaker 7: Like that's the type of time that he be on and y'all that's why I left away from around him. Half of the people who left away from around him know that he cut through, and y'all will ever go around him. He wants straight yes man, He want yes men around him. And I just want to address this before it gets anywhere, and try to make me seem like I'm bad and my people and them bad.
Speaker 6: This is not. This is everything is.
Speaker 7: I need to just make this fear right now because everything that's going on, been doing this around him. He's just trying to make this seem like I just started this, man, bro, when you came and got me out off Tape Street. Been doing this, bro, you s with me, Like, come on, bro.
Speaker 1: So now as you see King is spilling the beans. Yeah, little King is spilling the beans. He letting them know, man, that that nigga was smoking with me. Man, he run off with a hundred bowl.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: They be crying over there seat.
Speaker 1: And it's easy for an adult to be vulnerable to a kid. The internet even is the odds to well, now he can come out and say these kind of things and you got to deal with the reaction from it. I heard him say something that just struck me the little dude King actually got on there and said he want yes men around him. Now, I couldn't do nothing, but lad man, a thirteen year old telling you that you want yes men around you got to be one of the funniest shit I ever heard in life.
Speaker 2: You can't be twelve yet, Nigga, you is a yes man?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Nah, nah, you ain't developed. You a yes man at twelve years old. That's exactly what you is. It's a yes man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Whatever I say, go do. That's what you got to be doing. You was a yes man at this age.
Speaker 1: I don't know whey they get that confused that you understand, but it was funny to hear him say that. But on a serious note, I want to step back for a moment, zoom out and deal with this seriously. You know, a child by default is a yes man. I want to be clear. He lacks the tools to challenge any kind of authority, meaningful authority, or make independent decisions. How can he be someone that says you want yes man around you. Now, what we're seeing is not maturity. This twelve year old isn't mature because he's saying that, because he can identify what yes men are. It's confusion massed as defiance, and that confusion comes with being immersed in a world too grown for him. And for next two times you were at the head of that. So now you're dealing with the you're dealing with the beasts you fed. So you were feeding that straight cat, straight cat. You didn't know it was a lion. You fed it, it grew into a lying Now what he comes back to that same dough and tell that whole house up. So you're dealing with a very interesting scenario. You know, when you blurred the lines for this young man. Again, I want to be clear, there's a clear blurred line between rapping reality. You know, we even see people getting charges for rap lyrics at this point. That's how confusing it is. You have a certain sect of America that believes that these guys are living at rap lyrics, which some of them may be doing things close to that rap lyrics, but for the most part, this is an entertainment industry and it should be viewed as such. Now, when you're dealing with a kid, when you blur those lines, he's not in a scenario to be able to distinguish the difference. King doesn't know where the act ends and where the reality begins. So he don't know that he backstage with niggas. That's rappers. Everybody bought tickets to be here. Somebody is. They're not selling dope for their money. They're not rolling around killing and they playing gangster. These niggas is rap niggas. That's success for and doing well. And until they embrace that and they live in the middle of the road like that, they always playing a dangerous game. Most rappers are not gangsters. They are not even the leaders of their own crew. Sometimes you meet a rapper the big home is in jail, some nigga that done something for that nigga put him in position, which is.
Speaker 2: The game each one teach one.
Speaker 1: But a lot of rap has allowed some people who hasn't had a voice in their own community to have a voice outside of their community. And so faness has placed this little guy in a world where perception is everything.
Speaker 2: And so when he see you.
Speaker 1: Frowning up that he might really think, y'all ll smoke some on stage up here. The nigga gangster, you know. And again, if you is a rapper, that is a gangster. While rapping, you're neither you're a fool. You're not a gangster or a rapper. You're a fool. I say that these niggas are selling stories. They ain't selling truth. And for the few that do live between the lines, they're playing the game. That shit don't got no winners to it. You don't win the gangst the game. I don't know one nigga that won the gangst the game. You don't win it, my nigga. Now, when you got a choice, go that way. When you ain't got a choice, nigga, stand on business. But when you got a choice, you sitting a kid the other way. Now, to him, what is this?
Speaker 2: This facade is reality? He is with the highest level.
Speaker 1: In his opinion, instead of teaching him the difference, for this allowed him to get caught in the illusion. That is not mentorship, that's misguidance. Even taking this situation online was a miscalculation. It's just playing and simple. You know, accusations of King being a thief in public is crazy, right, You gotta think all of these things on top of each other. But again for ness Field betrayed. Seeing what a nigga who be gambling? When I probably introduced you to him, he was around us, right, But none of this shit solves any problems. It just escalates the issue. And now you got to deal with you and King in front of the public eye. My question is, how do we build a culture that he celebrates exposing kids to environments they're not ready for. That's what I want to know. How does it cost a brand that has a positive message ten thousand to get on these blogs? And if King hit a blunt or pull out somebody else's money or pull out his money and spread it, or be in the club, you get posted across socials. I feel sorry for the young dude because he's not navigating the rap game, and some people may view it that way. He's being through in the rap game, and that's totally different, no information, no direction. What do you do next?
Speaker 2: Just through in it at twelve years old?
Speaker 1: Right, It's different from bay a while, it's different from people that was walked in with a Jermaine Duprix.
Speaker 2: You gotta really see the difference. This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You gotta read more, you gotta evolve more, because bringing the kid in that way is just a mistake for all parties involved. He isn't gaining experience he's losing innocence. He's losing innocence. He's not gaining experience. You're teaching him nothing by having him in the club at one in the morning. He's losing his innocence, my nigga. For that's brought King into this rap world for the optics, you know, the story of pulling the kid out of the hood, the viral moments to content. It all serve the clout machine. The situation doesn't have to play out this way, but now the damage is done, they got a few chances. Maybe they can figure it out. You know, handles these things privately.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: My advice, the King gets to step back from the cameras. You know, try to regain your innocence. I know, once you got a taste of it's like a dog once you start feeding them KFC and shit boy, don't poll that doll food in my ball boy for that dog food. Don't hit no more.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all been giving me table food.
Speaker 1: Don't poll that doll. So I know it's gonna be hard pushing him back that weight, but you done brought him to the tipp of the top. You know how much a street nigga gotta go through to get well for this? Was it selling out hot coming out of jail? What King experience with that dude? Meeting all these different people, all these different shows. It's an illusion that it is easy or it doesn't take hard work, use you don't have to go through anything. But it's years of things. It's years of preparation, it's years of work, years of sweat equity that you haven't even had a chance to understand yet. You don't even know the backstory of how you got where you are. You just know we lit, let's party, Let's shoot dice fit that shoe hunter, I shoe again. Rappers playing street not street niggas playing rappers. You know, I send my thoughts and prayers to King to finest to our part is involved. Y'all figure that out. You dig what I'm saying, man, that's my take on it. Let's move on.