Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to some stocks on the move. I'm Carol Master along with Tim Stenovek. Here to do that with us is Bloomberg TV Markets correspondent Nora Melinda. She is in the house. We're looking at stocks that moved around. It was an interesting week. Where shall we begin?
Speaker 4: What a week? But let's go to real estate, and you know that's where I always kind of keep my eyes. CBRE was a stock that everyone was talking about this week. This is a real estate services company ticker CBRE. This was the worst performance talk in the S and P five hundred. We all know that we've had a lot of focus on this whole AI play and a lot of people really taking flying away from that tech sector, and we did see this as one of the stocks that was hit because of that. We did have William Blair also saying that they were placing the group low on his list of sectors at risk of disruption when we think about the sector more broadly. But you still saw a lot of people who were super critical of these real estate services companies, thinking that artificial intelligence could be a potential threat. So we did see that cbr E shed sixteen percent over the past five days. That's the worst week since twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: What I'm just I finally, what are you doing? I finally got to the function on finding the worst week, worst stock, like the worst performers in the week in the s and P five hundred. It takes us that whole time. Well, it takes a second when you don't remember how to do it. That's also fair.
Speaker 2: I have to say.
Speaker 3: It's like you gotta, yeah, get to navigating favorite.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 3: You're using most No.
Speaker 1: No, I'm doing it. Maybe I'm doing it the wrong you do?
Speaker 3: Members in groups movers.
Speaker 4: Were okay, there's so many ways to get to it on the tyways.
Speaker 1: What else you have on your radar for this week?
Speaker 4: Sticking with real estate equinics, take your eq i X. This is the data center read and I mean pretty self explained. I mean people are also kind of keeping their eyes on data centers. More broadly, I mean this stock has gained thirteen percent for its best week since the pandemic March twenty twenty, this after its revenue guidance beat expectations. Analysts are really positive about the idea of increased bookings, and they're also calling out a boost of the company's forecast from accelerated AI demand. So they see this company receiving a tailwind from a lot of people still focusing on data centers, specifically.
Speaker 3: Up thirteen percent for the week. Overall, it's now up almost twenty five percent year to day.
Speaker 1: Are you going to all real estate?
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I did decide to mix it up a little bit, So if they do have a power company, I'm keeping my eye on this is Vistra ticker VST. This stock also up on the week, up fifteen percent. That's the best five day stretch since May. This is after Jeffries actually gave the stock an upgrade. They brought it to buy from hold. They're actually citing recent share weakness as the reason that they're upgrading it. They say that the stock is down about twenty five percent since September, despite the fact that the company announced Texas and pjm's data center nuclear contracts, and they also talk about an acquisition that they find to be attractively priced. So they think that the shares are not currently pricing in upside from future data center contracts.
Speaker 3: It's a fifty eight billion dollar market cap company. It's only up about six percent year today.
Speaker 1: Hey, honorable mention the best performer of the week because it's a shameless plug for our weekend show. Generak holdings up twenty two percent this week. We spoke with the company CEO, Aaron Yagfeld. It's in our weekend show. You can find it at Bloomberg.
Speaker 3: Those a really fun, an interesting conversation, and they they it was just like their fourth quarter right kicking up with those like mega super generators playing into the data center world.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Have a great long weekend, Happy Valentine's Day. Of course, Norm Melinda there with the biggest movers on the week.
Speaker 2: Overall the stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the late roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.