Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Or write down our toll free telephone number. We'd love to hear from you. It's eight hundred and nine to four to one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program. Only forty eight days to election day, early voting now is officially underway in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. We have gone over in great specificity, in detail, the need for people to overcome their reluctance and resistance to voting early and voting by mail. No, it's not the system we want. Please don't make me explain that every hour on the hour that we're on the air. I have now been saying this for years. And you cannot start election day down hundreds of thousands of votes and think that you're going to have a chance of winning that state, that commonwealth in this particular case, and we'll start getting numbers. By the way, gotta tip my hat to the Israelis. There's a headline in the New York Post Beep Beep boom. Simultaneously, twenty eight hundred Hezbolah terrorists and a Lebanon were hit with exploding pagers the Israelis got word that the that Hesbelah was afraid of that their phones were going to be listened in on and by the Macad and Israeli intelligence, and the report is and my sources are pretty pretty good on this that in fact, they got word that they were going to move to pagers and anyway, they got a hold of the pagers and they put a blast and simultaneously they got twenty eight hundred people. What a message this sends the radical Islamis and Hezbolah in Lebanon, that we know who you are, we have your pager and yeah we probably could could have blown you up, but we didn't. And what a message I think it sends. And I noticed that the Harris Biden administrator, Oh no, no, no, we had nothing to do with this, nothing, nothing at all, when I think it's one of the most brilliant operations ever. Now was followed up today the you know, yesterday these rallies turned pagers carried by his Bolah terrorists into exploding terrorist detectors. Today, the same thing happened with their handheld radios. If I was one of these his Bolah terrorists, I think I might be careful about turning on anything electronic for the next few days or maybe forever, And maybe you ought to reconsider, you know, the idea that you want to wipe Israel off the map and be involved in killing innocent men, women and children and firing you know, missiles into neighborhoods and being a part of you know, this terror organization. Maybe it's time to reconsider that profession. We have a lot of news here, We have all things simple. Man Bill O'Reilly will be on the program today. We'll also check in with Governor Ronda Santis. He is now pledging that the Free State of Florida, my state, will will have and be conducting their own investigation into this assassination attempt. And you know, even even Democratic Senator Blumenthal is accusing the Harris Biden administration, the Department of Homeland Security, of stonewalling congressional investigations even into the first assassination attempt. You know why they knew this area around holes four, five, six seven at Trump International were surrounded by trees in close proximity to Congress Avenue in the streets that would would bring a would be assassin or paparazzi, which is usually the usually The people hiding out in the bushes undetected are paparazzi, so they can get pictures and videos of Trump playing golf when he plays at that golf course. This guy had been there for twelve hours and there was absolutely no security check at all whatsoever in the area. And it just is unconscious and yet the interim head of the Secret Service not a big deal. We actually performed fairly perfectly.
Speaker 2: Yesterday was off the record movement off the record, and the President wasn't even really supposed to go there. It was not on his official schedule, and so we put together a security plan, and that security plan worked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that security plan did not work because if you can get either one hundred and thirty yards in Butler, Pennsylvania, or you can get in West Palm Beach, Florida, within you know, three hundred yards or less, depending on where the area is, it would have been even closer, and it looks like it would have been less than a three hundred yard shot. The guy was a hole ahead of where President Trump was. That's where you get the three to five hundred yard figure away. But still with an AK forty seven and a scope, it's a pretty simple shot, and the fact that they you know, they had they had done nothing, and they knew that this was a vulnerable area is just unconscionable. We've gone over this in great detail, you know. Democratic Senator Blumenthal goes on to say, I'm reaching the point of total outrage because the response from the Department of Homeland Security has been totally lacking, and yesterday the interim head of the Secret Service is praising them. This is the same Secret Service that tried to claim, well, the reason that the would be assassin in Butler that came within a millimeter of assassinating President Trump was on the wasn't on the roof. They didn't have any protection on that roof, but we did have agents on the inside of the building. Well, what good are agents on the inside of the building when they should have been around the perimeter to make sure nobody got on top of the building with a line of sight on the president. Or the fact that they were flying this guy would be assassin in Butler was flying drones hours before the event, or how was he able to even get on the roof with a rifle no less, and take a take all these shots and again come that close to killing the president. I would argue in this case in West Palm Beach, probably Donald Trump was within five minutes of being assassinated, and this would be a different show today. I mean, it was that close, It was that dangerous that areas should have been swept. What does it mean to sweep an area. It means that they would have gone through the bushes all the way around any vulnerable part of that golf course or any other area of that golf course, and they would have checked that perimeter. And then they would have had agents on the outside of the golf course on Congress Avenue and around the corner, making sure that nobody walked into the bushes that potentially had nefarious intentions to hurt the president. This is madness. And you know President Trump, I spoke to him last night. We're going to play that interview coming up later in the program today, and you know, he said, it's a dangerous business. I mean, I can understand he just needs to, for whatever reason, compartmentalize it and just not talk about it. But I'm sorry, but I'm I agree with Eric and Laura and everybody in between that this this is a monumental failure and that does not that does not in any way disparage the heroic and exceptional and unbelievably you know, fast action of those secret Service on the golf course with the President protecting him directly. It's that if you don't sweep the area that is vulnerable beforehand, you allow us it would be assassin to be there twelve hours ahead of time. This is this is insane, which then suggests to me that probably this guy was just guessing Donald Trump was coming home, and maybe did he have any knowledge of this, any insider information. We've got to get to the bottom of that too. But I know from my friend Steve Whitcoff that that he didn't get a text to the president. He had been on the West Coast giving a rally I believe in Salt Lake City that he didn't. He had absolutely he had not heard about anything involving until about two thirty that morning. This guy was apparently his cell phone had pinged about one thirty. So I have no idea you know how this happened. Here's some sad news about the state of Democrats in America today, John Solomon, justinnews dot Com, Scott Rasmussen. He quotes that poll registered voters taken by by Rasmussen after the second assassination attempt, and it revealed seventeen percent of voters that it would have been better off for America if Donald Trump had been killed last weekend?
Speaker 3: Is this? Is this not like?
Speaker 1: Sick and disgusting and evil? That figure included a whopping twenty eight percent of Democrats in this survey, and Americans also had strong thoughts on what was driving the would be assassins forty five percent suggesting it was anti Trump rhetoric. Look have covered him even since before he ever became involved in politics at all, Like, you know, he's always been a kind of controversial figure. But he used to be loved by the mob in the media, and he used to be loved by Democrats. That's not the case obviously anymore. And they don't like his political views. But in a trendating a JFK's assassination, Americans suggested they were open to possible conspirators in the assassination, thirty seven percent suggesting government agencies would be involved, thirty four percent believing possible Democrats of the Campaign for Democratic you know nominate that of that others could be involved here. I don't know anything about the conspiracy theories. All I know is this is a massive security threat. There is a good story to be told about the agents around President Trump and their heroism and their courage and their willingness to lay down their own life to protect them. And then there's a horrible, you know, other part of this story. You know, you have this exchange with Colleen Jean Pierre calling Trump a threat after she's confronted by Peter Doocey. I mean, listen to this exchange.
Speaker 4: How many more assassination attempts on Donald Trump until the president and the vice president and you pick a different word to describe Trump other than threat, Peter.
Speaker 3: If anything from this administration.
Speaker 5: I actually completely disagree with the premise of your question. The question that you're asking. It is also incredibly dangerous in the way that you're asking it because American people are watching.
Speaker 1: What is dangerous? How often are you going to be telling the people? Are all these people that are comparing Trump to Hitler on MSDNC and elsewhere. There's actually one guy on fake news CNN, John Scott Jennings is his name, actually blamed his own network for allowing the form of presidents rhetoric to be mischaracter the Harris campaign in a way designed to radicalize. He goes, I have to say, when I see what Democratic politicians say about Trump, When I see what Democratic commentators say about Donald Trump and their platform is built on a bunch of lies, frankly that are designed to radicalize a political base, it makes me wonder how much do they really care about the violence that you and I both agree is terrible. And he called out the Harris campaign for fear mongering about what the country would look like if Trump becomes president again the underpinning of her campaign, and she repeats it as Trump will be a dictator on day one. That comment he made to me in an interview when I said, well, they say you're going to be a dictator on day one. He goes, yeah, You're going to be a dictator. He goes, well, only for one day, and then he goes just to get the border secure and to get us back to energy independence. And they just like the Charlottesville hoax that they lie about, just like Project twenty twenty five that they lie about, just like abortion that they lie about, just like Trump is going to tax Social Security and Medicare that they lie about. I mean, this is a non stop lying campaign. And of course Harris is not held accountable for her statements and her own words ever by anybody. It would destroy America's economy. I mean, and we'll get into that in some detail. You know, it's the Secret Services now just saying well, this is the highest level of security we can provide. It's not good enough. It's not good enough. How many more attempts are you going to allow to take place? At some point they'll kill them, at some point they'll be successful. And I don't want to hear how great you are and how great may Orcus was when you failed on a spectacular level by not sweeping the area this assassin had been flagged by the US during a return from Ukraine. Homeland security didn't do a thing. And it's about time that people get angry, regardless of where you stay, and politically, I want listen to Farida ag Ashley. Moody actually said that Biden and Harris abandoned their duty to protect Americans a long time ago, and that would include every American that has been murdered because of their unvetted illegal immigrants from one hundred and eighty countries. Including those countries would terroritize in our top geopolitical foes. Every American that's been raped, every American that's been a victim of violent crime, they have blood on their hands. They and they never get questioned about it. But of course they want to decriminalize the illegal immigration and offer free housing, healthcare, education, and sex change surgery for illegal immigrants. And these left wing media outlets, this constant mantra about Trump being a threat to democracy. Oh guess what. He was president for four years and everything was better under his policies and he didn't become Adolf Hitler and he didn't become a threat. You know, at all the things jobs you have to do around the house. My father used to make me do this. I hated it, getting up on a ladder cleaning out the gutters and getting rid of the mud and the muck and the leaves. But I had to do it because otherwise it's going to ruin your foundation, it's going to ruin your sighting. And I have a permanent solution, and that means nobody will ever have to get up on a ladder and clean out those gutters again. If you have gutters at your house and it's called leaf Filter. Right now, you'll save thirty percent off your entire purchase leaffilter dot com slash Hannity leef Filter. The'll take care of everything, start to finish. Every installation has a free inspection, estimate, lifetime guarantee. A leaf Filter Trusted pro is going to clean out, realign seal your gutters before installing lee Filter. Now protect your home and never clean new those gutters again. Never get up on a ladder again. Lee Filter is America's number one gutter protection system. Thirty percent off your entire purchase leaffilter dot com slash Hannity free inspection, thirty percent off l eaf Filter one word dot com slash Hannity, and they have additional discounts for seniors and the military.
Speaker 6: Now more words of wisdom from presidential candidate Kamala Harris.
Speaker 7: Today is today and yesterday it was today, yesterday tomorrow will be today tomorrow. So live today, so the future today will be as the past today as it is tomorrow.
Speaker 1: What is this really the America we want?
Speaker 3: You're on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: So the FBI they called house stealing. I've been telling you about this for over a year. It is a huge problem. Now you have people, these cyber criminals all across the world. They're targeting American homeowners. And what they'll do is they'll steal your home title. Everybody's title is online. They'll transfer to their name, take out loans on your home, and leave you with nothing but a financial and emotional disaster. If you own a home, if you own any real estate, it is crucial you protect your property and your equity from these criminals. Is no better way that I know of than home title lock dot Com. Now I've arranged for you, my listeners, to have fifty percent off home title Locks triple lock protection, that's twenty four to seven monitoring of your home title. You'll get urgent alerts if God forbid anything has changed, and most importantly, restoration of your title. If God forbid you're a victim of fraud. Now you will immediately be protected. You'll get fifty percent off when you use the promo code Hannity. That's home title lock dot Com promo code Hannity. Right as we roll along, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn, I who want to be a part of the program. I mean, you know what does Hillary Clinton do. She goes on with conspiracy theorist extraordinary Rachel Maddow immediately the day after the assassination attempt and again goes right into Donald Trump is a danger to our country into the world. And you know, the day after an assassination attempt. I mean, you just can't make this up. And I'm just I'm not surprised anymore. But at some point, you know, are we gonna get serious about protecting this man? Because if we don't, you know, it shows me. And then then when you've got this whole other factor here, which is another assassination attempt, and Democrats go right back to their playbook, which is to blame the victim, blame Donald Trump as if it's his fault. And because that's what they're claiming with the likes of Hillary leading the way, you know, what we know about the assassin is absolutely meaningless. That he did have a Biden Harris bumper sticker on his car, donated to Act Blue and Democratic causes. But the rhetoric that inspired it is all over the place. And never mind if you go on social media, I mean, it is as toxic and dangerous and ugly and sick and evils i've ever seen.
Speaker 6: Driving the liberals nuts. Sean Hannity is back on the radio right now.
Speaker 3: That man cannot see public office again. He is not only unfit, he is destructive to our democracy.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: And he has to be Uh. He has to be eliminated.
Speaker 9: The donor class can't just sit back on the sidelines and say, oh, well, don't worry, this will all work itself out.
Speaker 3: They're still going to have to go out and put a bullet in Donald Trump. And that's a fact.
Speaker 7: Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House.
Speaker 1: Wilma was the last time an actor assassinated the president?
Speaker 3: On clarify, I'm not an actor. My life for a living. How it's been a while, and maybe it's time. Dare he say the things he does? Of course I want to punch him in the face. Press always ask me, don't I worshire debating him?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I wish you were in high school. I could take it behind the gym. That's what I wor And with this kind of inspiration, I will go and take Trump out tonight. Watch what happens.
Speaker 1: It's a He's a genuine danger to American security, you.
Speaker 10: Know, Donald Trump presents a challenge and a threat fundamentally to the republic.
Speaker 11: Donald Trump is an existential threat to our democracy and our most fundamental freedoms.
Speaker 3: Don't give them the power. Look, are they a threat to democracy?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 3: Are they going to take our rights away?
Speaker 12: Yet, let's not pretend that Donald Trump isn't exactly like Mussolini, exactly like Hitler.
Speaker 3: He is that guy.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump presents an existential threat to democracy.
Speaker 11: He has advertised he is going to transition this country from a democracy to a dictatorship.
Speaker 3: He is paving the way to become.
Speaker 9: A Vladimir Putin, or to become an Adolf Hitler or a Kim Jong Un.
Speaker 3: That's what he wants to be. We have to defeat a person who is a threat to our democracy of the pond that we have not seen, just.
Speaker 9: The fact that right now you have a former president who, yes, has been the target of apparent assassinations twice, but is also an instigator of political violence.
Speaker 8: So you know, you can't you don't get to be a very big part of the problem and then pretend that it's just the other people on the other side who'll cost this. I mean, the irony of it is that the violence, the actual violence we're seeing, comes much more disproportionately from MAGA themselves.
Speaker 5: Do you expect to hear anything from the Trump campaign about toning down the rhetoric, toning down the violence or would that be a typical of the former president?
Speaker 8: You hear this, this fight, fight, fight, chant what you heard Trump do right after the shooting in Butler, We saw that once again on truth Social That does scare me a little bit.
Speaker 12: I don't understand why it's so difficult for the press to have a consistent narrative about how dangerous Trump is. You know, the late great journalist Harry Evans, you know, one time said that, you know, journalists should you know, really try to achieve objectivity, And by that he said, I mean they should.
Speaker 3: Cover the object.
Speaker 12: Well, the object in this case is Donald Trump, his demagoguery, his danger to our country and the world, and stick with.
Speaker 3: It all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unbelievable. That is the rhetoric of the radical left in this country. I want to hear A sad statistic News study shows the deportations of illegal immigrants. Criminal illegal immigrants plunge sixty seven percent under borders are Kamala Harris that means that she making this country less safe, less secure, and more dangerous every single solitary day, and that is bad for our country. That is bad for all of us. And the fact that nobody seems to care about those people that have been murdered and those people that have been raped, those people that have been victims of violent crime is unconscionable. And the fact that this has not been a bigger story in the news media while they ignored the families of those that have lost loved ones, the families of those that are victims of violent crimes and rape is just, you know, par for the course when you're dealing with a corrupt institutional media mob. It was an interesting moment on CBS this morning. After visiting three different restaurants in Nevada, CBS correspondent Adriana Diaz admitted she could only find three people planning to vote for Kamala Harris. The rest, she said, we're really excited about voting for former president and Trump. This is CBS now, this is the same thing they got with. Major Garrett spoke out as well and said, yeah, I can't find anyone that wants to really support Kamala Harris. Anyway, Diaz toured restaurants some Reno north of North Vegas and as part of a three meal segment on CBS Morning Show, and here's what she said.
Speaker 3: They do contribute that to Biden.
Speaker 10: I think they just keep thinking that if they keep putting money towards something, it's going to fix the problem.
Speaker 5: It's the same as if you have an old house, you know, oh, let's just keep fixing it and fixing it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the solution is you got to tear it down and rebuild and.
Speaker 13: Get a mortgage from you. Absolutely, we had so much fun. But what was really incredible is in every single restaurant, of the people willing to talk to us, we could only find one Harris supporter in every restaurant, and we left no stone unturned. I approached every single person except for this one guy who I think had too many drinks at the bar. But people are really excited about Trump.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, I want to remind you by the way, I mean this is so crazy that you know, most people don't know where Kamal Harris stands. Even if you don't know her radicalism, you know she is just you know, hiding, ducking, dodging, weaving and doesn't answer questions. We saw that on display yesterday with the National Association of Black Journalists, and she didn't want He asked the question and her answer is Project twenty twenty five. That was not that has nothing to do with the question she's asked. And of course we got word salad yesterday as well. That's why they are hiding her and she's not allowed to do real interviews.
Speaker 11: Listen.
Speaker 1: One way in this horrible Harris Biden economy you can save money is make the switch to my cell phone provider. That would be Pure Talk. Now, the great news about pure Talk is they offer the same exact cell towers, the same five G network as the big carriers Verizon AT and T and T Mobile, and you get the same exact service for about half the price. The average family saves close to one thousand dollars a year. And you know they have better plans in the big carriers as well. You get the same service and for twenty five dollars a month, which is a pretty low rate for a cell phone bill. You can get unlimited talk, unlimited text, mobile hotspot roaming in over fifty plus countries, five gigs of data. Well, that allows you to browse the internet one hundred and thirty five hours a month, stream a thousand songs, or watch ten hours of video. How much data do you want or need? And they have more if you want it. But anyway, stop paying overpaying for your wireless coverage. This switch is simple as fast. It's easy, and you just dial pound two to fifty. You say the keyword saved now. Is no contract assigned, there's no activation fee, and you could even keep your phone and you can keep your phone number. You get the same exact service and save a fortune. Anyway, pound two to fifty keywords saved now from our friends at pure talk now, Kamala Harris, you know, had our word solid. She was with the National Association of Black Journalists. I believe we have a cut on this. And she just goes on and on and on and then doesn't answer any questions. She declined to rule out taxpayer funded reparations when asked at this very same thing as well.
Speaker 10: Listen, and I know, and I identify with I know where I come from, Madame Bisse, and I know, but.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to finish. I know that so many people work so hard.
Speaker 9: What is your message to young black male voters who feel left out of this economy, and how can your economic policies materially change your lives?
Speaker 10: So I appreciate the spirit of the question, but I'll tell you I've often been asked this question in a way that I've had to respond by first saying, then, I think it's very important to not operate from the assumption that black men are in anybody's pocket. We need to speak truth about the generational impact of our history, in terms of the generational impact of slavery, the generational impact of redlining, of Jim crow Law. I could go on and on and on. These are facts that have had impact, and.
Speaker 3: We need to we need to.
Speaker 10: Speak truth about it, and we need to speak truth about it in a way that is about driving solutions. And frankly, I think that we you know, and part of that is studying it to figure out exactly what we need to do. But part of what we can do right now is, for example, what I'm talking about in terms of building an opportunity economy, which is addressing explicitly the obstacles that historically and currently exist and dealing with them.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, pretty unbelievable, And she goes on to say she would she didn't rule out taxpayer funded slavery reparation. Now it's now in consideration in states like California and Florida. Now there's new footage that have come out. Remember we have gone over her radical record and she comes out of even this one hour, and we had no answers on our issue of no restrictions on abortion, even in late months seven eight nine, No questions about her previous support of mandatory gun buyback, how she would never build a border wall, now she says she supports a border wall. The fact that she would decriminalize the illegal immigration, free housing, healthcare education, legal drivers' licenses in Minnesota, free college, on top of that, taxpayer funded sex change surgery not only for illegal immigrants, but for convicts. A position on federal drug possession for one's personal use, which would decriminalize, you know, even hard drugs like crack, heroin, cocaine, fentanyl.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The answer on reparation was yes, she still does support it. We didn't get one answer one question about her bill that she sponsored with Bernie Sanders, the ninety three trillion dollar Green New Deal, and her promise to eliminate the filibuster to get it passed, which would be the end of capitalism as we know it, or eliminating private health insurance with her government health care for all plan, again sponsored with Bernie Sanders. He's never been he never has qualified or comment about, you know, the high cost of energy and electricity being the cost of democracy. Nobody's ever asked her why she thinks it's courageous not to say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien you know, no one's ever asked her, you know, about her in any specificity about her economic plan, corporate tax, wealth tax, capital gains tax, unrealized capital gains tax, that would be a depression or defund dismantled, no bail laws, reimagining ice, reimagining the police, our tweet for the Minneapolis bail Fund Minnesota beilfund four days after the Minneapolis Police Department was a police precinct was burned to the ground nearly six hundred riots in the summer of twenty twenty, and her support for rioting and insurrection by saying that not going to stop rioting, then they shouldn't stop writing, and we're not going to stop. He's never been asked about why she thinks eighteen to twenty four year olds are stupid. He's never been asked about any of these issues, never mind her running mate who wants feminine hygiene products and boys' bathrooms. Would build a thirty foot ladder factory to help illegals get over Trump's twenty five foot wall. Or he supports legal driver's licenses and free college tuition for illegal immigrants. Or he supports gender affirming care with no parental consent, no restriction at all on abortion of Minnesota. Wouldn't call in the National Guard during the rioting in twenty twenty, but open the family windows so they can smell burning rubber from the rioting. Now we have a new footage of Kamalaw. The extent of our anti gun radicalism happens to be standing next to I believe Gavin Newsom, you know, saying, just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check and see if you're being responsible. Oh really, you're gonna have a search warrant.
Speaker 11: Listen, it's people who own guns who are quietly sitting on those guns, and those guns might end up being the weapons of the destruction of a community because they get in the hands of some kid who decides that they like what they see on television and they want to act that way. So this is about just basically saying that we're going to require responsible behaviors among everybody in the community. And just because you legally possess a gun in the sanctity of your locked home doesn't mean that we're not going to walk into that home and check to see if you're being responsible and safe.
Speaker 14: And the way you can be heard.
Speaker 11: From the NR A gall them.
Speaker 1: I mean she she won't get detailed, and she's just flipping, flopping, flelling and hiding as much as she possibly can. And that is that is uh, that is the mo o that that Joe Biden took by hiding in his basement in twenty twenty. I know the FED is expected to be helping out in terms of lowering interest rates, uh, you know, just two months before an election, and and they're doing their part, I guess, you know, putting their cinder blocks on the scale of an election. But for the first time in history, interest on America's national debt tops a trillion dollars. I mean, that is insane. And she wants a three hundred you know, a ninety three trillion dollar Green New deal, so the Fed will cut rates four times in for the first time in four years. Just two months before an election, Don Paulson actually said democratic economic policies will spook investors. I mean he actually pointed to Harris's twenty five percent tax on unrealized capital gains making one hundred million or more predicted if implemented, it would cause a mass selling of almost everything, stocks and bonds and homes and art and resulted a crash in the markets that would be immediate.
Speaker 3: He's not wrong.
Speaker 1: Unwittingly common admitted, oh yeah, grocery prices are still too high. But a year ago she was bragging, we call it Bidenomics, and we're very proud of it. And then you know, she steers off, you know, course constantly wouldn't answer a single question and keeps repeating that I grew up a middle class kid, lie that we have fact checked. But you know, we'll see what happens. But this is these are scary times. And then when it comes to immigration, sixty seven percent of illegal aliens in this country had never deported fifty four percent of Americans. New polls showed that Donald try Rum's mass deportation program is supported by Americans. Texas Governor Abbott has designated a Venice whaling gang as a foreign terrorist organization. And Springfield, Ohio mass immigration is driving up rent, welfare and car crashes. And by the way, twenty two thousand foreigners and federal prisons they're eligible for Haamala's taxpayer funded gender transition, and Arizona had to admit nearly one hundred thousand non citizen voters were wrongly listed on the voter rolls. That was in on justinnews dot com, and almost half of Americans in the Daily Mail went back shutting down government to stop non citizen voting. You know, if you don't have a security system, I don't know what you're thinking, But as you're looking for the right one, who would you want to ask? Probably people that have worked in law enforcement. One veteran officer recently writing our friends at simply Save Home Security, thanking them for the peace of mind he has every time he leaves his home. He knows his home is safe. It's what I have at my home, been using it for years, and the great news is they have new technology coming out regularly. They're Fast Protect monitoring and liveguard protection is amazing and Simply Save agents can act within five seconds of receiving your alarm. They'll be able to see and speak to any intruder and stop them right there in their tracks. The police are on the way. You in the in the red hat. Anyway, that's all for less than a dollar a day. You can install, activate it yourself in less than an hour, or have a pro do it protect your home right now. You get fifty percent off a new simply Safe system and a free indoor security camera when you sign up for fast Protect monitoring. It's Simplysafe dot com. Slash Hannity is the website Simplysafe dot com slash Hannity Today, Sean Hannity, A right, we got a busy show when we come back. Hold things simple man Bill O'Reilly. We had his take with just forty eight days to election day, early voting in the Commonwealth of Sylvania going on, and now we'll roll out around the country and Governor Ron de Santos all coming up. Hey, Sean Hannity here, You're going to love the mission that is Preborn. It's incredible, Linda, what they're doing.
Speaker 14: Yeah, and you know, as the election is drawing near, it's people like us that are sticking to family values, freedom and the focus on the faith that's within that family.
Speaker 6: And one of those.
Speaker 14: Big issues for people like us is abortion. They want to spread this message that's complete disinformation, and we want to tell them there's another option. You can go to Preborn for twenty eight dollars. You can go there. You can get an ultrasound for a mom who thinks she doesn't have any other place to go. You're sharing something really special, which is it's life. How many lives and hearts can we save? Together with your audience, Shawn, who's so giving, it's so amazing. You know, for one hundred and forty bucks you can do five ultrasounds. So just think about that. Everything we can do, we should to protect the innocent. That's our job, you know, I mean, that's our God given right.
Speaker 1: You can donate and be a part of this mission by dialing pound two fifty on your cell phone, say the keyword baby, pound two fifty, keyword baby, or go to their website it's pre born dot com. Slash Sean that's preborn dot com slash Sean s e a n