Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us.
Speaker 2: Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of this extravaganza is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. The last final debate in the New York City mayoral race took place last night. Now, unlike the first debate that was hosted by NBC, this was actually a really good debate.
Speaker 1: It was so well moderated.
Speaker 2: What is the guy the There was a guy on the panel, Errol, who I thought was maybe one of the best moderators I'd ever seen, and I thought he did a phenomenal job. He was with New York One and extraordinarily informed, prepared, ask the right questions, let the debate breathe let the candidates go at each other.
Speaker 3: Errol Lewis is from Spectrum News New York One. He does.
Speaker 1: He was phenomenal. He He's a great broadcaster.
Speaker 2: He was amazing, I thought, and the panel, the rest of the panel was good, but him, he would in particular stood out to me as somebody that really knows how to run a debate. I felt good about the debate we did with Gavin and my governor Ronda Santish and I thought it was worthwhile. And I said at the beginning, guys, you know, I don't believe because the first debate was you have sixty sicconds?
Speaker 1: Did they answer?
Speaker 2: Okay, you can't answer a substant of question in sixty seconds, and your.
Speaker 1: Time is up. Your time is up.
Speaker 2: And the screaming at them after every question, and then if you mentioned somebody else that's on the stage, they wanted thirty seve, wait a minute, I have my thirty second. No, you can't respond, but the rules say, but you have no, no, no, And it just was a mess. I mean, NBC should be embarrassed. It was so pathetic. And I will tell you they really did a great job last night.
Speaker 1: It was a substantive.
Speaker 2: It was a lively, fun debate. They had a crowd. The crowd made it, brought a lot of energy to it. We'll get into it later, we'll play some of the highlights. Curtis Slee will will join us. A lot of pressure on him to get out of the race, and I'm like, looking at everybody, I'm like, you know what, He's the only Republican he actually got votes. He's also running on on another line. I think it's one of the independent lines. They have so many different parties in New York that you can literally you can have your name on the ballot three different ways. I was a registered Conservative in the state of New York, but obviously in almost every case every Republican was also on the Conservative line. But I would vote Conservative just that of principle. If I could be a member of the Conservative Party in Florida would be. They don't have those options down here, which is fine, not a big deal. Whoever's going to be on the ballot is on the ballot. You're voting for the person anyway. I just want to send a message to the people in New Jersey and the people in the Commonwealth of Virginia, especially New Jersey. I give the odds of Jack Chittarelli. I would say this is a real race. It is really winnable. I don't say that, you know, I'm not living in some fantasy world here. I'm looking at real numbers, and I see a real possibility and maybe the last opportunity for New Jersey to do a real course correction to get their state back on track. If you don't vote for Jack Chittarelli, you'll have nobody else to blame in the end but yourself. And if you don't take this opportunity, every one of you in New Jersey, you will get your higher taxes and you will become New York two point zero. And because that's pretty much what Phil Murphy has done for you the last you know, the last eight years being your governor. And you have an opportunity, and it's real. You know, we we have Matt Towry, Robert Kahley, you have this at a one point race. I'm actually I'm thinking about doing something to bring attention to this race. I am so sick and tired of Mikey Cheryl Oh. I have no idea how I made seven million dollars, Linda. If seven million dollars is in your bank account, are you gonna know this? Seven million dollars in your bank account? I think most people would probably know, don't you think?
Speaker 1: I think so. I'd be making t shirts about it, absolutely right.
Speaker 2: Even if even if you're worth a lot of money, seven million, you're gonna notice the seven million.
Speaker 1: Maybe if you Elon Musk, maybe you won't. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I remember interviewing Elon and Trump together this was a pretty funny moment, and I think I was the first question I asked him out of the box. I'm like, well, why did you sue your friend? Because Trump sued you know, Elon Musk, And I said, and got ten million dollars. And look at Elon, I mean, why did your friend sue you? And he said, I didn't even know about it. He didn't know about it. I let the lawyers handle that crap. I'm like, I'm too busy, like figuring out how to get to Mars and and star Link and Neurallink and XAI and everything else that he's working on, which is advancing technology and artificial intelligence and rock and everything that he does in between. But the numbers that we have, the number of registered Republicans in New Jersey grew by thirty one thousand this year. The number of registered Democrats dropped by more than eleven thousand. Now, look, Democrats still have an edge in terms of registration in New Jersey two point five million registered voters compared to about one point six Republicans.
Speaker 1: But I'm telling.
Speaker 2: You, you know, Mikey, Cheryl will not tell anybody how she made this seven million dollars. She's just flat out lying. Are you not going to convince me that she doesn't know how she made the money. She doesn't want to tell us how she made the money. You know, just like Mikey, Cheryl is given multiple conflicting answers why she didn't walk with her graduating class when she went to the Naval Academy. She knows why she didn't walk, she knows why she's not in the yearbook, and she's just not telling you the truth. And she doesn't want to give the answer. And I think the people of New Jersey deserve an answer or a position on taxes. I'm not prepared to say at this time.
Speaker 1: What do you mean.
Speaker 2: You're in the middle of a debate, in the middle of a campaign, are you gonna raise them or not. I'm not gonna say whether or not I'm gonna do it. That to take that interpret that the most obvious way. That's our way of saying, yeah, I want to raise them, but I'm not going to tell you I'm going to raise them.
Speaker 1: That's what that means.
Speaker 2: I mean it's pretty and look, if New Jersey wants to go to the way of New York and destroy itself, I can't stop you, but you know there's a lot of stake here and you have an opportunity to stop it while campaigning to upgrade from being a US House of Representatives member the governor. It looks like Democrat Mikey Sheryl missed one hundred and forty five votes in the House this year, more than half the major votes this year. No one else, by the way, even comes close though. Second place goes to represent of Donald nor Krauz Cross, another New Jersey Democrat, who missed eighty three. I mean she missed nearly twice as many, and as New Jersey electric prices are soaring, she miss votes on energy policy. As assassinations and anti Semitic attacks played the country, she was a no show for resolutions condemning anti Semitism and political violence. You know, raking in six figure pay while playing hooky and making a fortune in the meantime on the side, what a great deal won't go very noticed by many, But Donald Trump has it a move that I think and this goes to the heart of the Trump doctrine, and it frustrates me to no end that so called conservatives the you know this, this is the frustrating part people that were never with Trump in the beginning.
Speaker 1: People that criticize people.
Speaker 2: Like me for being with Trump early and and I typically mentioned Beck and uh Glent and Ben Shapiro. You know, you know, now they act like they're the biggest Trump supporters in the world. I have no problem that they got on the god that God on board. But you know, don't hand me this crap that you didn't kick the crap out of me for years on your on your respective shows and yet to hear you know what, you were right or yeah, I probably shouldn't have uh, And I'm not expecting it. And I don't really give a flying rip with anyone else on the air doing whatever they do has to say anyway, so it doesn't matter. But you know, a lot of these people that that say they support Trump, and there's been a lot of fair weather people involved in this group, and people that are either in or out or in late and jump on the bandwagon when they think it's beneficial to their career and don't think that that doesn't happen, but because it does. And we've been far more principal than our belief. I've always believed that Trump could be one of the best presidents ever, and it was based on my own vetting of him personally with late night conversations long before he ever came down that escalator at Trump Tower, and I remember being as forceful as saying, if you don't convince me you're a conservative, then you're going to govern conservatively. I'm not going to vote for you or support you. That's how we went, and we talked late into the night, and you know, at that point we became friends. And I began to realize a quality that he had that no other politician had, and that was an ability to just see everything differently and think differently. And that's now playing out in real time pretty much on a daily basis. But you know, not to digress here. You know, the Trump doctrine is simple. He wants peace. He'll go more than the extra ten twenty thirty miles to try and get it. He'll give people multiple opportunities to take the olive branch and to end the killing. You know, we saw that with Iran. He understood that the Iranians, all the intelligence around the world was showing that they were close to getting nuclear weapons, and he's like, Okay, I'm going to give you a deadline here and I'm going to give you a chance for peace. Otherwise the consequences are going to be dire because you are not getting nuclear weapons. Period. That was his message. Fifty days is the timeframe he gave him. On the fifty first day, Israel attacked, knocked out their air defense systems, a lot of their ballistic missile systems, a lot of their weaponry, and that paved the way for Trump to go in and drop those fourteen massive bunker buster bombs and take out those nuclear sites. They might eventually be you know, if they try to reconstitute this, there might be more work to do in the future, but I mean it was a huge blow. Now that also paved the way. You know, fourteen days later there's a peace. Twelve days later, there's a peace plan with an a ceasefire with Iran and Israel. And then he put all this political capital into you know, stopping the fighting in the in the Middle East and Gaza, et cetera. And he spends a lot, He's expended a lot of political capital. And after October seventh and a history of hundreds of thousands of rockets fired into Israel culminating on October seventh, you know, Israel was doing massive damage and had the ability to obliterate Gaza.
Speaker 1: They they they.
Speaker 2: Wont they had the war one, they had the enemy surrounded, they could have wiped it out. And then Trump got them to stop. And he got them to stop, and for the because he took out those nuclear sites, countries that were absolutely dead set against ever being part of the solution. Arab nations in the region they had the freedom him because he took out Iran's nuclear sites to now engage in the peace process, which is good for the entire region. Okay, now we're running into difficulty because hamas their charter. Their indoctrination is kill the Jews, Killed the Jews, kill the Jews, and wipe Israel off the face of the earth. That's in their own charter. And he's trying, and the President has tried hard when it comes to Vladimir Putin, and he has sat down with them, met with him in Alaska. He has tried to incentivize him. He's forced Olensky to give concessions Olynsky didn't want to give. And at the end of the day, you know, Vladimir Putin gets more aggressive and won't go along with any peace process. All right, Well, now President Trump in a move that will I think bring Russia's economy to its knees and cripple Moscow's ability to continue fighting. You know, which is you know, oil is pretty much the only thing that Putin produces, which showed a stupid Western Europe was by buying it. But anyway, a stony silence from Moscow after the President criticized Putin and slap punishing sanctions on Russia's two biggest oil companies. You know, just days after a very productive phone call they were gonna meet again in Hungry and then another phone call he wouldn't put a ceasefire in effect. Trump said, the meeting's off. And now Reuters is reporting today that their Chinese state oil majors have suspended purchases of seaborn Russian oil after the US and POST sanctions on you know, Moscow's two biggest oil companies. Now, the biggest customers have always been Western Europe. He stopped that India fifty percent tariff. He's stopping their imports of Russian oil. And if he gets China on board, it's game over for Russia and they'll have no other choice but to make a deal. That is the Trump doctrine, taking out Solimani, taking out Bagdaddy, taking out the caliphe drop in the mother of All bombs, taken out of RAN's nuclear sites, but no forever wars. And I don't understand why there are people that say they know Trump that don't understand his own doctrine. It's pretty pretty spectacular to me, and I think it's probably the best doctrine out there. Hey, listen, October is National Pasta Sauce Month, and I want you to do one thing when you.
Speaker 1: Go shopping this week. What are people looking for, Linda?
Speaker 3: They are looking for silver palate pasta sauce. They have so many wonderful flavors. And if you're already using Prego, if you're using Rayos, it's an easy switch. All natural, delicious, amazing ingredients.
Speaker 1: It's all.
Speaker 3: It's all that I use in my house.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's not pasta sauce. Can I refuse to give that up. It's not sauce like a sauce.
Speaker 3: Know how to say sauce.
Speaker 1: It's really sauce or gravy.
Speaker 3: It depends.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Really, if we're going to go back to the godfather and call it gravy. He sit in my house, we call it gravy and macaroni. That is what it's called.
Speaker 2: Our good friend, Peter Harris is family dedicated. You're creating great tasting and healthy foods for your families. You know how much I love their grain berry cereals. Look for that when you're shopping as well. Now it's trying a time for you to try a silver Pala pasta sauce. Every jar made the right way, vine ripen San Marzano and California tomatoes, rich extra virgin olive oil, no added sugar, no paste, no shortcuts, clean, rich, healthy. That makes every meal better and it is discernibly better anyway.
Speaker 1: This month. Go to a grocery store near you.
Speaker 2: They have specials on silver pasta sauce, the official pasta sauce of The Shawan Hannity Show, The Sean Hannity Show, a thermonuclear mm MAO salt on fape.
Speaker 1: News Hannity is on right.
Speaker 2: Now as we continue a long eight hundred nine point one shown. Linda, did you watch the debate last night, the New York City mayoral debate? I did, and I look I thought that uh I thought comrade Marxist mom, Donnie Commie, Mamdanni.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, he got hit pretty hard last night, and he was a little rattled. I didn't see a knockout punch that I feel is going to be a race changer. But it was kind of fun to see him off balanced for the first time. And he got you know, he got a little baptism by fire last night.
Speaker 3: It's off his feet. I mean he's barely standing. I mean, it's it's all just it's you know, it's smoking mirrors.
Speaker 1: He's nothing. He just smiles.
Speaker 2: He gives you a platitude, a cliche that is prepared, and then he builds off that. And it's very interesting. I have his style down pat now, ye not honestly, very similar, very very which is scary. All right, Well, take a break. Curtis will join us later in the program today. Also Brett Baer of Special Report Fox News will join us as well as we continue When Fake News gives You Lies, Hannity Supplies the Truth.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity is on right now, a.
Speaker 2: Right twenty five till the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety fourt one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Please please please listen to what I'm telling you. Everybody needs a personal safety security strategy.
Speaker 1: I have one. Now.
Speaker 2: There are instances people confront us in their life. Somebody wants to kill you and kill your family. There's only one option, that's the lethal option. However, for the last year, we have statistics from the FBI twenty twenty two, less than point zero one percent of altercations required that response.
Speaker 1: Now think about that.
Speaker 2: You have a safety plan that includes firearms that should never go away, but it's only necessary less than one percent of the time. So this is where the new advanced technology of the Burner launcher comes in. It has powerful deterrence, tear gas, pepper spray, kinetic grounds. You can hit a target sixty feet away. One shot can incapacitate any attacker thirty to forty minutes. There is a reason five hundred plus government agencies, police departments, and private security firms they have adopted this technology for their law enforcement officers and it works. That's the bottom line. You can see it for yourself. Watch their videos online. Go to BYRNA dot com. They just introduced their Compact launcher, the smallest to date, four inches long, and two smartphones, thick, simple to concealed, carry on your body.
Speaker 1: It's small but powerful. It fires a.
Speaker 2: Four hundred feet per second forty one jewels of force per square inch. And don't forget every launcher is hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana. You owe it to yourself and people you care about to have this option available if God forbid, and God forbid has happening way too much in this world, James Carvel, this is now I'm beginning to see a pattern emerge, you know, because all these liberals they talk and they all say the same thing, and you'll start hearing it from Democrats, You'll start hearing it from, you know, people in the left wing media mob.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: He has a fantasy of having collaborators of President Trump publicly shamed and spat on after Trump leaves office his details. He detailed his dream on a podcast that he and his co host Al Hunt I don't know. Al Hunt was still in the business but accusing the administration of trying to control higher education with an offer for preferential funding for colleges. Seven of nine universities offered more federal money if they agree with various Trump policies. No, he just doesn't believe in woke dei or you know, harassing students the way. You know, these Ivy League institutions have bet have it has what fifty some odd billion dollars in endowment money. They don't deserve one one red cent neither to any of these Ivy League colleges. They all have billion dollar endowments. It's ridiculous. You know, Newsom saying Trump's GOP allies will have a lot to reconcile at the Pearly Gates. I sent them a note today. I said, does that mean I'm not going to see you in heaven? I don't know what he meant by that. Jensaki under fire for we talked about this. I'm so sick of this. I'll give you an example, Havid. You know, hate the police. Harvard College dean homes Trump dies and says cops are racist and evil. Social media posts from a Harvard University dean joined the administrator, openly going off on conservatives, calling police evil, describing whiteness as an ideology designed to annihilate. Harvard's Alston Burr. Resident dean Gregory Davis is tasked with being the main liaison for students needing extra help to achieve their academic and wellness goals, acts as a representative for students, and Havid's you know, Dunster House.
Speaker 1: None of this means of things to me. What do I know about Harvard? I don't care about Harvard.
Speaker 2: You know, I know people employers, they don't want to hire Harvard gruds. They don't want to hire Ivy League gruds. You know what they want. They want the kids of working class families, hard working families that went to state colleges and smaller universities or southern universities. They're not looking for kids that went to Ivy League schools anyway. The post range from reminding people to love each other and hate the police and posting.
Speaker 1: A meme if he dies, he dies.
Speaker 2: After President Trump was diagnosed with COVID twenty sixteen, even compared Trump to Hitler. It's like an everyday thing. The worst of Nixon and Hitler, he wrote, and worst still presidential. You know, watching the Republican National Convention discuss his whiteness and white supremacy. Black people do have a unique, often authoritative view on what is racist, but the way people disrespect it and micro aggress against non English names is wrong and based in white supremacy. It's almost like whiteness is a self destructive ideology that annihilates everyone around him around it by design and other post reads, which appears to be in response to a twenty nineteen Time Magazine article entitled Republicans want a white Republic, They'll destroy America to get it. In twenty twenty, when Black Lives Matter, violent demonstrations overtook major cities across the country. Something to keep in mind. Rioting and looting are parts of democracy, Just like voting and marching. The people will be heard. What about the two dozen dead Americans? What about the thousands of cops hit with bricks, rocks, bottles, and molotov cocktails? What about the billions in property damage? Howard University professor urges white allies to be like militant abolitionist hang for murder. He urged lefty white allies to be more like an infamous Civil War era abolitionist who was hanged for murder. Doctor Stacy Patton, journalism professor made the remarks in a recent sub stack as she argued that white liberals should look to John Brown as an example instead of asking how to be a better ally. When white allies asked what can I do, here's the answer. Be like John Brown, ask yourself, what am I willing to burn so someone else can breathe?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I bother By the way, you have the what is now an epidemic since Charlie Kirk was assassinated. Let me put some perspective on this. Charlie Kirk was thirty one years old. Charlie Kirk had a wife and two young children. These children will never to see their father again. And the rage and the sickness, and the evil and the comments and the gestures just I mean, there's not even words adjectives you can use to describe it. You have the principle of a Chicago public school painting a painted a teacher who went viral for apparently mocking Charlie Kirk's assassination, Remember the one put the gun to the neck, pow pow pow whatever the person said as the victim, and a letter to parents made no mention of the accusations against her. The teacher at an elementary school recorded on tape putting a finger to her neck pretending to pull the trigger during one of these idiotic no kings protests in the city over the weekend, widely seen as mocking the assassination of Charlie Kirk. Then in the letter sent to the larger school community, you know anyway they put out and there's threats that made against the teacher but made no mention about what she had done or the discipline that she should have received. Were recently made aware of social media posts with language that resemble a potential threat to a staff member. Well, what the hell is that when you put, you know, a gun to your neck. After this assassination, an Arkansas professor University of Arkansas promised to never stop celebrating the assassination of Charlie Kirk. Thank god in that case has been officially fired. Can't make this up.
Speaker 1: It's sick.
Speaker 2: The SPLC Southern Poverty Law Center filed the lawsuit supporting a Georgia teacher teacher who said that the world is a bit safer without Charlie Kirk. Wow, the Southern Poverty Law Center. You know that they ride themselves as being the monitors of all things against hate, and they're filing this lawsuit. Is this like a bad joke? It's sick. A Chicago teacher accused of mock and the assassination as portrayed as the victim.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable.
Speaker 2: A man wearing an inflatable Trump costume attacked on camera at this No Kings protest, and of course in Massachusetts, would that surprise you. I mean, it's just despicable. Democrats defend the Senate candidate with the apparent Nazi tattoo, and all we told you about this guy at a main who's winning in that race. And of course, you know, no problem for Bernie Sanders, he'll forgive it. Post apparently identified as communists, branding rural white Americans as racist, suggested service members worried about being rape should buy kevlar underwear, smearing all police as bastards. That's okay, and let's support this guy. Graham Planter, I just happened to get I was drunk that night. Well, okay, when you woke up sober the next day, did you think about maybe getting rid of the Nazi tattoo with the Nazi symbolism.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it had anything to do with that. Okay.
Speaker 2: The Schumer shut down continues, but we're getting some revelations into what the motivation is Schumer blocking the twelfth time. Now the GOP bid to open the government. Hey, we had on John Fetterman was great last night. He slammed Democrats were voting to keep the government shut down. He said it to me. I give him a lot of credit. I said, well, what about those people are on primary.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm here to do my job and I'm sorry, and I'm not going to call people racist, Nazis and fascists like the rest of the people of my party.
Speaker 1: Here's part of what he said.
Speaker 4: I really I'm not afraid of telling the truth, as I've said, I'll be the Democrat that refuses to lie to the base and pretend that this is right. You know, I'm proud to stand with Israel. I'm proud to say that we need to secure our border. You know, I think it's entirely appropriate, appropriate to bomb the Iranian nuclear facilities. And now I refuse to call are my fellow citizens as they're fascists, their Nazis or those things. I mean. I will agree also that we must keep our government open. And if somebody wants to primary me or the party wants to vote me out, it's like I'm going to go down being honest and telling you that this is wrong to do these kinds of things that I refuse to do. That I think we need to be a big, big tent party.
Speaker 2: He's the only one with any guts and reason in his party. And I know I supported Oz on that race. I had no idea that this guy would be this moderate. His background really didn't indicate it reasonable. Actually a nice guy. I've had conversations with them. I'll keep those private. Now we got some insight into the motivation of Democrats behind the humor shutdown. Oh yeah, this lady, Catherine Clark interviewed by Chad pergram Am on Fox and Name's Catherine Clark Massachusetts. They don't have a single Republican representative of Massachusetts anyway, Democratic whip because yeah, no, I know it's going to impact a lot of poor people. Well we need the leverage because you're putting political leverage over people. Listen, no responsibility on the Democrats, or at least you don't think that the public will perceive that the Democrats a response.
Speaker 5: I mean, shutdowns are terrible, and of course there will be you know, families that are going to suffer. We take that responsibility very seriously, but it is one of the few leverage times we have. It is an inflection point in this process.
Speaker 2: Oh, we know families are going to suffer because we're shutting down the government. We don't care. We don't care because we you know, we need the leverage. What do we care?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Another Vermont Senator, Peter Welch, never even heard of this guy, wants to pay federal workers. But that would give too much latitude to Trump. Oh okay, so they'll go without a paycheck. Listen, Well, I'd.
Speaker 5: Be in favor of paying federal workers.
Speaker 4: That bill, unfortunately, gives a lot of latitude to the president to pick and choose, or I should say, rustle boat pick and choose.
Speaker 1: So I think we'd have an alternative.
Speaker 2: He just you, honestly can't make this up. Gabe Pritzker, idiot that he is.
Speaker 1: He might be. I thought Gavin jumped the shark. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think Pritzker is way again. Comparing Trump ice raids to Nazi Germany.
Speaker 6: Listen, people have criticized me for talking about the Nazi regime. On the right, people have criticized me. This is what happened. People's rights started getting taken away, people got accused of being immigrants. This is before the Holocaust really took place. People were accused of being immigrants, and then laws were passed to limit immigrants, and then people who weren't actually immigrants were called immigrants, and then it was othering people and that led to a lot worse things. What I'm saying is that this is how authoritarian regimes do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now let's go to Chicago for a minute, because ICE filed an arrest detainer for a Nicaraguan illgal who viciously raped a Chicago woman in August after being released last year by Biden immigration officials. The arrest detainer urges local authorities to tip off ICE before they released. The agency said doing so helps them from praying on more innocent women. Now they worry, of course JB. Pritska won't do that. And you have a twenty one year old immigrant from India across the southern border in twenty two, released by the Biden administration, now accused of causing a fiery semi truck crash that killed three people in southern California. Hey Kevin, I haven't heard you talk about this yet. And the illegal alien ran the ice vehicles on Monday. Previously given an award by La City Council for protecting our community from illegal ice raids. This on the heels of yesterday's announcement that you have Democrats now members of the Congress, launching their master Ice Tracker. In other words, let's tip off every illegal immigrant that ice is on the way, take away the element of surprise, and prepare people so they can fight back, and put a bullseye on the foreheads and backs of law enforcement agents.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, that has got to be illegal.