Speaker 1: What's up, friends, and welcome in. It is leading operat here on Fantasy Pros. I am your host, Chris Welsh. That right there, that's the Bubba, Casey Bubba in the house on Twitter at beat in Trick. You can find me on Twitter at is it the Welsh and Bubba. It's ship time. We're pirates. We are pirrating the ship called Championship. How are we doing, my friend?
Speaker 2: Good, good, my friend.
Speaker 3: It's fun to be back on a Tuesday with you, and yeah, we're getting closer to the end here. You had to have leagues a championship week, rode leagues. You have like two weeks left, give or take. It's it's uh, it's go time. It's a lot of fun and it's uh, it's kind of nice to be getting to him, but also kind of inks known as baseball fans.
Speaker 2: It's towards the end. So yeah, good times.
Speaker 1: I felt like you were about to We're gonna jump into Weller manly. There once was a ship that put two see the Yo Ho Ho ho a pirate rich like for me, you know, the Welerman. The Wellermen come to bringing those sugarman teah. I thought that's where we're gonna go.
Speaker 3: For the I leave all the antics to you. You have your tr and stuff. I'll just kind of follow the ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah you said there.
Speaker 2: I'm here all day.
Speaker 1: The only part of my ship roster is ONELL cruise. That's right, Well, we're here.
Speaker 3: The only man that can strike out almost forty one percent of the time. It hit two seventy two with eight home runs. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: But can hit a ball one hundred and twenty thousand miles per hour. You see that and go, you know what, here's the stat I'm waiting for. This is gonna kill me. This would be my favorite thing of all time is when and I'm telling you this is gonna happen, and when it happens, think of me. Someone is going to break down what the exit velocity of an ONEO cruise hit would be on like Mars or the Moon, and they'll be like, technically with you know, with no atmosphere in this, it would travel twelve thousand feet. There's going to be some lunar space calculation to ONEAL cruise and that will be the day that I just put it all aside.
Speaker 3: He's the He's like the un he's like the Uncle Rico of baseball. He just does amazing things that no one can predict. It's pretty crazy, but we.
Speaker 1: Are, but we are. Doctor Glenn, thank you. You're on your moon. Calculations of O'Neil Cruz. Please, But I've got more complaining to do, and I think I'm definitely gonna annoy the old hats in the chat or listening to the podcast because Max schers are hurled six perfect innings. Yesterday I guest six in a victory over the Brewers. They pulled him after sixty eight pitches. We've done this dance before. This is my opinion, have your opinion. I think this is the dumbest thing that exists in baseball and I hate it. And I don't care about the excuse. I don't care about returning from injury. I don't care about saving the guy. I don't care about any of it. Pulling a player when they have a perfect game is crazy on all levels to me. Baba, I don't know how you feel about this.
Speaker 3: It's kind of mixed because it's his first start back from the ILA, is a rehab start for three and two thirds innings. It's Max Schurzer, though, like I figured, if Max's back. Max's back. We're not play kating. This one the only thing I can think of. You know, they clinched the playoffs last night. They did that whole dance. If you saw, you know, Big Pete Alonso, he was pelvic femness mates. It was pretty entertaining. But when it comes to Schurzer, my only guess is that Schurzer gave the approval to come out because no one has the cojones to take him out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say that much. So I put this one on Sureser.
Speaker 1: I just don't care about any I mean, like, I love you guys, but I just don't care. I don't care about playoffs matter more. I don't care.
Speaker 3: I don't care about it. And you're a Diamondbacks fan. You don't know what the playoffs are really.
Speaker 2: Like that much?
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't. But I also there's been twenty three, twenty three perfect games in the history of baseball. Like I get pissy about the no hitter stuff, but in my pissiness, like I know, like in the back of my head, it's like like I was at I think it was Opening Day. You Darvish had six no hit innings on the Diamondbacks, and they pulled him because he was like walking three and he had a bunch of pitches and it's an opening week and I still think it's kind of dumb but whatever. But like the back of my head, I know it, but I'm like, this is stupid. They got to no hitter. A perfect game is something completely different, and I can't fathom it. So I even pulled this up.
Speaker 2: Here, buch, I throw one side at your Diamondbacks and here a bogman. Now here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start muting people in the chat.
Speaker 2: By the way, I love the chat. The chat's on fire right now, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I and I knew, and like I said when I said old hats, I knew exactly the people that we're gonna start complaining and bitching about it, But listen, it's a perfect game. I don't care at this part of the year. It's also sure. My my logic for uh, the prop yesterday was sound. You know, it was what was it, four and a half, five and a half? It was some stupid number with sure, And it's like, listen, the guys, if he can get through the third inning, he's probably gonna get this he did. He had nine strikeouts. But a perfect game is something special regardless of playoff runs. This isn't also a picture that casually breaks down, like I know Max is breaking down a little bit more. But this isn't the same as a lot of these other guys. This isn't a young reliever that hasn't had a whole lot of experience. This isn't Steven Strasburg, This isn't Clayton Kershaw. This is Max Scherzer.
Speaker 2: And there's a book he broke down the playoffs last two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I still want this perfect game. Here is what I've got for you since two This actually since like nineteen eighty six, because there was one in eighty six. So since then, here are the perfect games that were pulled. Tell me, I mean, obviously you have less of an issue than I do, but tell me, you know if there's anything to these. In twenty fifteen, right around this date, by the way, almost a year almost, what would that be? Seven years to the date, September twenty second, Daniel Norris had a perfect game going through five and then he was pulled. He trying to see if it had the pitch count on it. He had he was coming off of a DL as we would call it. They had set him to a sixty five pitch limit. They pulled him at sixty three. D Angel Norris is different than Max Sasure. Okay, we agree with that, all right, cool next one. In twenty sixteen, Rich Hill was pulled on September tenth. Again September trend. Here he went seven, struck out nine and it's just rich Hill. It's just rich Hill. They had pulled him. Dodgers were up five to nothing. You are six outs away from a perfect game. Crazy. Dave Roberts is the biggest culprit of this. By the way, in August, the Rays pulled Blake Snell. He went five perfect innings, struck out six. This was in twenty eighteen. You've got Max Kranick in twenty twenty one who had five innings, struck out three against the Cardinals and then he was pulled and he did not get the complete one ten or Hawk You've got five innings, struck out eight on October second, twenty twenty one. And then most recently, Clayton Kershaw seven innings, thirteen strikeouts, perfect game April thirteenth, at the beginning of the year was so obviously there's always a storyline to these. But when I look at this, it's like, what do you have? You have a bunch of young, inexperienced pitchers, and then you've got Kershaw, you know, Rich Hill, I mean Rich. You've got the Rich Hill who's perpetually injured. You've got Kershaw who's relatively perpetually injured, and then you have just a bunch of broken down young pitchers. I just don't care. I think it's crazy that we're that this still goes on, especially a perfect game. But that's just me and you old hats can sit there and have fun and complain about the playoffs and.
Speaker 2: Want to hug talk about the do you need a hug.
Speaker 1: I'm not a Mets fan. I'm not a Mets fan. I just I can't believe it. I just I still can't believe this, especially that instance of sixty eight pitches in September, Max sures or I don't know, pitch to contact, You give it up, you immediately pull him. We'll all be good, Bubba will all be good. But no perfect game for us, so we can we can just complain about it instead of celebrate it.
Speaker 2: There you go. Yeah, that's that's what we do in in September baseball.
Speaker 1: That's right, Astros clinch the Al West for the fifth time in six years. Astro's still quite something, my friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are fuego. They've had this one wrapped up almost as long as the Dodgers. It's just ridiculous how good they are, and they seem like they they actually seem like they're bad this year, which feels really weird, like they're really freaky good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are killing me and the doctor.
Speaker 2: I love the chat. That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, Doctor, Glenn's my buddy. He's my only buddy in this chat.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't be a Tuesday if we weren't talking about a towny versus judge for the MVP.
Speaker 2: Let's do it, just the script out the window.
Speaker 1: The one thing I appreciate is Wonky's got my back on these like of course, of course, manager. I don't care what the manager is saying. I don't care about any of that stuff. I care I care about seeing a perfect game within the real question, pictures of our time.
Speaker 3: The real question, what would the fan have done? The sitting behind Tony Larus that made the calls for the White Sox.
Speaker 2: That's the question. Mm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're talking about managers. Like the real manager sits behind larus So like a puppet master.
Speaker 2: So what would he have done?
Speaker 1: I actually think you might have been great if the White Sox would have done, if they would have let that guy be like manager for a day, since they're going through all their manager earlier shoes, I think that would have been great. Wet Clayton Kershaw. We brought up Clinton Carshaw struck got ten over six innings of run on one run baseball Monday to get a win against the Diamondbacks. Kershaw has been pretty good. Pete Alonzo hit a three run homer and stile a base on Monday. That's a combo meal in a victory over the Brewers. How about this. Logan Gilbert struck out a career high eleven over six frames one run ball on Monday as the Mariners go to a nine one victory over the Angels and Logan Gilbert he had his bumps in the middle of the year, but it's just been I think a completely underrated pitcher all season long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, over the last like I'd say four or five starts, he's looked like an absolute ace out there right now. And it's pretty crazy looking at Seattle. They got Gilbert, they got Kirby. It's pretty crazy. They what they're doing. Gilbert has allowed one runner less and four straight, two runner lesson six straight. He's striking out the world. So he's locked in right now.
Speaker 1: By the way, Saniel Contract can have five complete games in a season and go, but Max Scherzer can't go to one hundred pitches for a perfect game.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, Oh, this is good, this is good.
Speaker 1: Ahmed Rosario, oh Med Rosario, let's wait to rile me up two for four with a three run home or two stolen bases on Monday as a Guardian's one eleven to four. I think Wonky put that on just because of my early predictions of Amed Rosario, which has just been eh. He just wasn't great. He's just just fine, totally fine. On the injury front, uh oh. Carlos verdon next start been pushed back to Friday against Arizona. Bubba Carlos Verdon blister issues. It's not the normal things that we worry about with Radon any concerns and Championship Week moving forward.
Speaker 3: I would be if you're for fantasy reasons. The Giants a have no reason to throw him out there because they're not good.
Speaker 2: But blisters.
Speaker 3: We all how this goes, he might feel like he's healed and it could pop up in any later.
Speaker 2: So it's a concerning situation for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mackenzie Gore scheduled to throw a bullpen session on Tuesday. You know, I see the rotal world keep posting about I'm not even sure why we care at this point. I don't or like he's gonna come back. He's going to be relieved. There's no fantasy impact to it, but he is going to be coming back. There some fantasy impact to Ryan Nelson, who's expected to make his next start this weekend against the Giants. He wasn't that great against San Diego, but he also just didn't get blown up. He's really controlled himself. He didn't get a lot of swing and misses. He's going to be found out a little bit more. But I actually kind of like this start. Do you like this start for Ryan Nelson this weekend?
Speaker 2: I love it. Pick on the Giants all you can.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of swing and miss in that lineup, so they'll get they'll have like one hot game a week.
Speaker 2: Other than I just enjoy yourselves.
Speaker 1: Outside of the estrada, he's like the guy, But outside of estrada there's a lot of pick Yeah. John Hayman the New York Post reports an MRI on Frankie Monta's right shoulder didn't reveal any major structural damage, but probably one of those things that you can get some goodbye see you. They're not going to do any thing for you for this week or through the end of the eye exactly. You can just move on. David Bednar had a scoreless inning on Monday in a Minor League rehab appearance for Tripa. A should return to the Pirates later this week. Maybe a last minute save. I mean, if you got him for the weekend, you might be able to pull out a last save or two. If he's sitting on the wire, rodo, guys probably gonna drop whatever fab you might potentially have left, just to maybe pick up a save or two on the back end of the year. It's still the Pirates though, which is a little bit of a problem.
Speaker 2: But four wins, how many saves?
Speaker 1: It's the question, Yeah, I mean, what do you I mean, are you optimistic that we can get anything out of bed Innars.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The biggest thing with him is, unlike some of these other speculaive guys, he's gonna get your strikeouts and ratios, which might help out. It's kind of tough and it might help you. You want the saves, obviously, but he'll get the work. And when they pitched him as always like two winnings, it felt like so you might evenet a sneak in a win for you.
Speaker 2: So I like him.
Speaker 1: And then Blake trying and on track for activation when first eligible on Thursday. So keep an eye on that as we talk about all those guys. This is interesting that walk you put on here War leaders through September twentieth on the year, So we'll go positional stuff in the NL. The NL leader is Paul Goldschmidt with seven point six. The person behind him is a cardinal at seven point five, and the person behind him is another cardinal at six point five. Tommy Edmond Cardinals are all right. Cardinals did themselves pretty remember when they were gonna get one soda and it didn't happen. She just made two amazing.
Speaker 2: Moves for you know, lownries.
Speaker 1: At Montgomery and Quintana and then they just continue to win. Can you believe that? I mean again, I would ask this question someone stat Doctor Glenn's looking up and doing the calculations for all of my moon stuff. I need someone else to look. When is the last time you've had three players on one team be the consecutive leaders in war in their division of NL or AL? Has that ever happened before?
Speaker 2: I doubt it. I doubt it.
Speaker 3: It's it's a pretty crazy run that they got going on there, and they're just loaded from top to bottom one of like I bet you and Brendan Donovan's got like a three something of War like he's been productive out of nowhere. They've got a very good team that is scary to face in the postseason.
Speaker 1: That I mean, that lead, like that run is just insane to me when I look at that, like three Cardinals in there, but none in the eight marker because you know, eat into each uh on the ale positional players, Oh you look at this? Didn't Jim's ask for this earlier. We're not going to do the debate. But as far as al position players go, and this is position players, Aaron Judge with a nine point six War the highest of any player, but number two eight point seven Shoho Tani? Who's two players?
Speaker 2: Is that? Does that count his pitching and hitting more or just a great question.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm curious about. Let me take a look and see if because.
Speaker 2: I think it's just hitting, but I might be wrong.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's going to be the combo. But let's take a look here war Yeah. Well, because now I'm looking at this and it actually says Judge is at ten point four war on updated and then this is on fangrass. I don't see Otani. Is it tiny only under pitchers?
Speaker 2: Probably just discriminate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean why not show us both on those's?
Speaker 2: So it's just let's get this real quick.
Speaker 1: If I can get this to go pitching, so ten point four for Judge and then on the pitching side update. Why is it taking so long?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: For whatever reason? O Tani is just not on here? Is he not meaning like qualific?
Speaker 3: Tell Paul get his stuff together over there and figure it out. Yeah, I don't twitch. Get off a twitch and get get your website figured out.
Speaker 1: You know I'm talking about old hat there.
Speaker 2: But I'll be here all day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't see it on here, maybe because it is someone that it is combined. But I wonder if you moved up a little bit, but you've already got judge over ten, which is ridiculous number on the n L side, going back over to pitchers, a huge discrepancy on war versus pictures because Sandy Ocontro, who I think I said the other show or one of the shows earlier in the week, is the absolute favorite of the sy Youngs, more than Justin Verlander was in the a L minus four hundred and then the next pact next person I think Freed was like, you know, plus five hundred or something. Ol contrast is a seven point four war compared to number two, which was Max Freed with a five point seven and Aaron Nola with a five point one.
Speaker 2: So it's a huge.
Speaker 1: Gap between pitchers and talk about value and what That also tells an interesting story on the AL side, where there's been plenty of case being made about Dylan ce swinning with cy Young, the gap is much smaller, and Dylan sees is a higher war than Verlander this year five point seven to five point one. So the lowest war of anybody on this list is Verlander. And Nola as far as the leaders go, and they're tied. Do you have any stake or any opinion on the Verlander versus cis al Cy Young.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of biased on Verlander. I'm really really impressed with what he's done. And he's even missed some time, so that might hurt him a bit. But I like Verlander, but you can't go wrong with Cease. He was dominant, like for about what ten twelve straight starts? Like, where's fran Ervaldez in this conversation? Dude's got like twenty four straight quality starts twenty five? Yeah, where's he at?
Speaker 1: That's an insane marker, Franbervel does it only shows a four point I don't even know how it's possible for a four point two war on according to fan grafts, which is the twelfth highest.
Speaker 2: Of any pitcher. Demand to recount.
Speaker 1: Cease is Actually so there's some updated numbers here. Ceas is four point four in the AL and now Verlander's up to five point one. Again. I don't know if there's different calculations being done here, but Verlander's a bit above him now five point one versus Ceases four point four. But interestingly enough a higher war in the al is Kevin Gosman. Kevin Gosman a five point two. But if you're looking at like award season versus War, I think that's.
Speaker 2: What But really, really Welsh War, what is it good for? Huh? I have.
Speaker 1: A lot of story, which you guys know, I'm all about stat leaders. Let's go through who was doing it yesterday. Carlos Antanna two for five, two homers, two runs, five rbi. We talked about Amed Rosario. We had a combo meal with a couple of stolen bases, much needed in your fantasy playoff run Ty Franz had a homer, going two for four with four RBI. So a lot of talk about, like, hey, we need Mariner's production in other spots, you know, especially with the onhanigos War is hurt and Julio has been banged up. They're getting it. Josh Naylor had a homer. Josel Twove two for four with a home run, John Birdie two stolen bases with a homer. There's a combo meal. Brian day La Cruz had a home run, four rbi. Boy Austin Riley had a bomb. An Thirostrata homer double three runs three RB. Do you think Estrada is going to be a player that's going to be able to maintain value for next year where we're going to be unanimously drafting him because he has had quietly such a grea He actual runds you, and he kind of reminds me of like Nico Horner, And like Nico Horner has had this like really quiet year where he had homers and he's had a lot of stolen bases. He's closing in on twenty stolen bases. Estrada is not like that, but in I feel like a lot of quiet production where we're going to look back when we're be like, are we really we really drafting Estrata around one point fifty? But position, eligibility and everything, I think it might be on the table.
Speaker 2: Definitely, the eligibility is gonna be clutch.
Speaker 3: He's even I think gaining out for the eligibility now with the Giants moving things around, and he just brings the power speed combo that's been that that's just clutch on almost all fantasy teams. Like Chris Taylor has roles, Like there's a lot of Chris Taylor in there. The dinamers might not meet up, but a lot of things you're looking for in that power speed that he will produce. And really, the Giants, unless they really want to do a full rebuild, which they're slowly rebuilding, there's no reason why he shouldn't be a part of that next year for sure.
Speaker 2: So I like, i'm quite a bit.
Speaker 1: I remember watching him in the AFL too, in like two thousand and seventeen or eighteen, when he was a Yankees prospect. He is on Yahoo's algorithm inside the top one hundred and fourteen homers, nineteen stolen bases. I mean that is full time gig and he's currently qualifying second, short and outfield and hitting in predominant spots of the lineup too. I mean, unless the Giants go make huge, crazy splashes and change out the roster, there's no reason he's not going to be playing in the infield and the mental inf and he's been hitting. I mean, last four days he's hit one or two in the or I guess in the last three games, which he has hits all in. So maybe putting him at the top of the lineup. He's just one of those guys. He's handful of those barely drafted players, and the McCarthy's and the Estradas, even the Nico Horners that have like saved seasons.
Speaker 2: Which very productive pictures.
Speaker 1: Max Scherzer six perfect one strikeouts yep could have been and then on the bench and one benching. Tyler Alexander seven innings, four strikeouts, he had a couple walks. Logan Gilbert struck out those eleven. Kershaw struck out those ten, and Luis Garcia went five, struck out four, only gave up two hits. So a lot of performances there, but we don't need to talk about them. On the hitter side, there was a note there were a bunch of guys that struck out a lot, but I can't find the list on Baseball Reference. For the stat Zeros, there were a lot of strikeouts, and that's okay on the picture front, though. Yakup Jannis so I call him Jacob Jonas four and one third gave up five and runs, twelve hits. Wade Minley gave up three and run seven hits only three innings. Sonny Gray Man, I'm always I always want to like Sonny Gray starts to give up foreign runs in two Tyler Wells gave up five earned Corey Abbott gave up for earner. I feel like every time I see Sonny Wells like on the docket and his like props are like four and a half strikeouts or something like that, I just get jazzed up. And then Sonny will just have one of these games.
Speaker 2: Yep. I usually just avoid now.
Speaker 3: It's like you see the great games and then, like you said, when you buy in, it just blows up in your face. There's no consistency. Plus, he heard his hamstring yesterday, so who knows what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent over on the home run calls. Kat Fox has pulled a little bit away on the lead with a Austin Riley homer yesterday. So the home run contest is now sitting at fifty five for the leader, who is kat Fox. Number two is l Scal who had CJ. Krown yesterday. Did not go with fifty three. We got a couple of fifty two's who also had Riley helpless in Miami and high Coby and one fifty at Diblem. So we have got five people, yeah, five people who have hit the fifty home run marker and that is where the contest is going into the final you know whatever, it is seven eight days that we've got left, or maybe a couple mores. I think it goes to like October second or whatever. But the home Run Contest is coming down to the wire and Kat Fox has got the lead. So very very good stuff and hopefully that we are going to be able to hopefully we'll be able to get some graphics next week. And also a reminder for everybody, the winner of the home Run Contest is going to receive a signed Fernando Tatis junior jersey, So there you go.
Speaker 2: It might be a collector's item, folks.
Speaker 1: Might be a collector sign him exactly. I mean, you know you hear this anemazing I gotta tell you, personally, I still think this is incredible. I think tatish in a lot of the lying that I do believe me personally that went on and is part of it. I believe he will come back and he will be insane and he's going to be back to being one of the faces of baseball. There'll be a whole retribution thing that will go on. But that is an incredibly cool prize in the winner, if for the Homeron contest will win that Tatis Junior signed jer courtesy of Fantasy Pros. That is very very cool, Bubba. It is time that we go and talk about bet MGM. And there will be no crown today. I'm angry with the perfect game. There will be no crown. Especially the chat did not have my back, so you get no crown today whatsoever. But you can have a one thousand dollars risk free first bet with bet MGM if you use a promo code leading off. Just go download the app, deep, download it, put in your stuff. You guys can rock it. You can set it up. Use a promo code leading off. They will give you extra things like a thousand dollars risk forrey bet would be amazing first time people. Just go and hook it up today. You can make some bets. I actually made some bets today on the baseball front because the number one bet that was out there is my favorite. But I got juiced up, so I did put it with something because I just didn't want to pay that crazy amount. But the number one bet of the day is Shane McClanahan at four and a half strikeouts. Four and a half strikeouts versus Houston projected at six and a half the juice on betting pros. It's probably still there by the way it shows one forty, it's not. It's one sixty. It's minus one sixty on DraftKings, which is a pretty hefty amount. You can still bet it, I suppose. But I decided to put it together if you guys even care. I put it with Nicolodolo, who's an absolute strikeout machine. I put Lodolo and McClanahan together in a little strikeout prop for the day that I'm going to be paying attention to. But McClanahan at four and a half strikeouts on DK is tasty. If you want a plus play, you got Adam Waynwright, which I also really like this play. Three and a half strikeouts is the number he's projected at four versus San Diego, who loves to swing and miss on the hitting side. Freeley, Jake Freeley is the number one total base prop at one. You just need one and so it's a half he's projected over to. It's minus one sixty on DK, and the plus money play is Chris Morrel with the Cubs. You just need one. It's plus one oh five that's against Miami. Some pretty good plays as far as how I calculate these, Bubba, what do you like out of this list?
Speaker 2: Yeah, usually it's only like one or two that I might like.
Speaker 3: I like all four of these, to be honest, but uh, Shane O Mack is the one to go to. That's a phenomenal price, even at minus one sixty. I think that's a really really good one. I don't mind pairing it even with wain rights and getting some really nice money out of that, because I think WAYNEO should be good for four plus.
Speaker 1: I thought about that. Actually, I immediately when I saw the McClanahan one, I went and looked on DK and I saw the Juice A one up, and then I saw Lodolo was going, I'm like, I love this. But then when I did, then I stopped everything, and then I came back to do the rest of my stuff. When I saw wayIn Wright, I was like, I kind of like the Wayne Right one. When McLanahan as well, I think that's a good one. I will tell you this, I bet that if you wait too long, this will move to five and a half. I still like it, but it's just, you know, it's just gonna be going This one will go up because what they're doing, they're juicing it down. Then they're gonna pop it back up one and they're gonna give you better odds, which it's totally fine. I'm probably still taking it. He was kind of capped on pitches and start back. I think it was around sixty something. We'd get probably back up into the eighties. I don't think they're gonna let them go one hundred, but the four and a half is just such a low number. I like the Wayne Right one. Did you like either of the Frailey or Morel or just.
Speaker 3: I like the Morel one more than the Failey one the plus Money one, but they're both. They're both decent. Top of the leader bats should be able to get on base lease once tide to imagine.
Speaker 1: Over on DFS, a couple of names I just pulled from the FanDuel marker if you're looking for pitching. Adrian Samson is seven to five today, which I thought was interesting. Charlie Morton nine to two, and Luis Castillo I'm imagining is gonna be chalk is nine to seven with some implied run totals with Colorado Atlanta New York all projected over five total runs. What do you like on dfs today, whether it's a lineup, stacking or pitchers.
Speaker 3: Love Luis Castillo should be very chalky, as you mentioned. Wayne Wright's a good pivot and so is Nasty Nester Cortes against the Pirates team that cannot help left on a pitcher to save their life. And the one I'll ask you about it again. I asked you last time at four k. Dray Jamison dealt for us against the Dodgers tonight at sixty one. I'm still kind of tempted, kind of tempted, but scary with the Dodgers ass. Yeah, it's scary. But I love the Atlanta one, Like you mentioned that game, that's that's a good one. You at coors Field obviously employe which is phenomenal. And then a couple of like I think Seattle vers Oakland JP series decent pedigree and the miners a lot of pitch to contact since he's been called up, so I think Seattle like they like getting lefties.
Speaker 2: That could be a fun one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was looking at I just I wanted to actually go Julio, but I just don't know his status for today. I didn't see it, so I couldn't do that with any contest stuff. But that's some pretty good looks, which takes us to the home run contest. Like I said, I was thinking about going Julio and I wish I kind of could, but there's just no guarantee with it, and I don't want to chase it with everything going on. So I am going with Eds for my home run call today. Wonky has got Birostrata. We gave a whole lot of talk to Bubba. Did your did your quote tweet of the episode today? Give us a little hint on who's going to go?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I know, I know we went deep yesterday. But Patrick Corbyn's pitching folks, we know what happens there. Give me some Austin Riley going to ding Dong City. He's gonna take the Braves, are going to crush Patrick Corbyn. So I expect Riley to do his damage in a big way.
Speaker 1: Ding Dong City will always make me laugh. I'm a child at heart. I'm wearing a light hat with my hair out, and I'm not young enough to be doing it. So I'm a child at heart.
Speaker 2: And the blonde tip out the front.
Speaker 1: I had that, you know, when I was like.
Speaker 3: I believe it. We were both were the same age. I had those I had hair.
Speaker 1: I got a mid nineties and the mid nineties, like in my high school years were like ninety seven, I think ninety seven to yeah, ninety No, I was ninety eight through two thousand and one. I won one hundred percent. I did two things. I had frosted tips, you know, the whole thing. But then I went a step further and I had You've been amazed by the way. It was a lot skinnier too. I had full bleach blonde hair, and I hung out with some uh you know, some crazy, some kind of nutty people, and I remember going out and one of these dudes is like, that's that's David Flair. Whoo, you'd call me David Flair with the blonde hair. And I was David Flair for a little bit.
Speaker 2: And then you need pictures or it didn't happen. That's all I'm going to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, blonde tips, pretty good. Look, maybe that'll be something we do back. And I have a show we do on Twitch. It's Twitch a TV slash in this league, and Wednesdays we have a wheel show maybe that should go on it tipping the or frosting the tips, which was a whole thing, which is a whole process, probably horrific for all of our health and you know whatever. It is so our friends that I know you cared about all of that stuff. Yeah, done out. Here's my boy Donnie. It's saying boy band. Well, yeah, it was definitely something friends. Hopefully you guys enjoyed the show. Hopefully we helped you in this little process. Bubba, what do you got going on this week? You got Bench with Bubba on.
Speaker 3: Thursday Thursday or it's Tuesday Wednesday. This week we're doing Tuesday Wednesday. This week, I got mlbdfs quick it's Monday through Friday.
Speaker 2: A couple of articles left to right as.
Speaker 3: The season's winding down, but pretty much Bench with Bubba's to go to and I'll see you guys again next week.
Speaker 1: Perfect Itail podcast, I Tail Baseball Podcast. We got a little bit more this week and Prospect one as we are getting into AFL and ding the minor league season. Our friends, what's tomorrow? It's a wonky Wednesday.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: We got a walky Wednesday, which means we're going to have a home run bonus. Kelly's going to be in here, so I've got a friend on my side about purple. Hopefully there's another guy that's pulled on a perfect game.
Speaker 3: Hopefully it's Jamison. Give me Jamison, just a mess with the whole thing is blow it all up.
Speaker 1: But I'll have someone on my side when Kelly is here. So it's Walkee Wednesday. Thank you guys for hanging out with us. And the live stream is always and hanging on the podcast that's Bubba. I'm Welsh. We are out of here. Oh yes, thank you want ammals completely forgot about it. We're going an hour early tomorrow, an hour early for the live stream for anybody that cares back to that twelve pm Eastern timeslot. This is for me. Thank you my son when Student of the Year award for his school or I'm sorry, Student the Month for his school, and I want to be there. So we're going an hour early and we will be twelve pm Eastern on Wednesday. Friends, I have a great one. We'll talk to you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Who's out?
Speaker 1: Bye bye