Speaker 1: Td Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure, touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine.
Speaker 2: In Connecticut.
Speaker 3: Help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issueance. See DKNNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: Now ji'll let's get back on track. Belik Willis gets the way in Tennessee.
Speaker 2: It took.
Speaker 1: It took just the first half of Willis to fit career high with one hundred and fifty eight pass yards in two quarters. He finished thirteen of the nine team two hundred and two yards with a touchdown. He added another seventy three yards on the on the ground for another score. Will Levis, who his three turnovers pus this season total to eight. Most threw a quarterback through his first three games over the past three season. Tennessee his MANUS eight in the turnover ratio. Jai Alexander picked six. You remember last his first week, he threw one underhanded, picked six, and then all of a sudden he got in trouble. He threw a latter and that ended up turning it over. So he's having a You having a rough time and taking care of the football. Ow, Joe, got it.
Speaker 4: You got you in the gun.
Speaker 5: And you have a short route the DV on short routes anything three steps, especially the gun.
Speaker 4: He's looking at.
Speaker 2: The corner.
Speaker 4: Going nowhere, and then you passed the ball.
Speaker 5: You you get the ball instead of letting it go, you pat it and then throw it by the time it get there. Because he's not looking at them. He's not looking at the receiver. He's looking at you.
Speaker 4: He winding up, Man Jay was already bringing on the ball the.
Speaker 2: Way he almost ran past it. Yeah, O Joe.
Speaker 4: First of all, they got to fix that. They gotta fix that.
Speaker 1: But the receiver can do a better job knowing you gotta take it deeper because the quarterbacks in the.
Speaker 2: Gun he's not a Oh joe, he doesn't have the ball in his hand.
Speaker 1: You gotta realize he's got to take the snap. He's going to back up a couple of steps, then he's gonna throw it. Well, y'all, here is sitting back there, clueing. He take a couple of steps when he see that quarterback pull up.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's driving, right, he driving on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I meant they got to fix his mistakes though, and his decision really bad.
Speaker 4: He's not even giving a seam a chance. He's not even giving him a chance.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, you know you make outside throws, you better miss out side because if you don't, he got a reservation for six, and he's on his way.
Speaker 4: Every time every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's the backup?
Speaker 4: Who's the backup? The Tennessee?
Speaker 5: I think Malik Whitus was still there. They obviously they traded Malik. If Malik Buters was still there, boy, listen, I don't think there's anybody when it makes will Levis nervous to be better with the decision making, where they would bench him and sit him down.
Speaker 2: No, well you kind of hissed your wagon to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, once you let Malik go.
Speaker 1: Basically you kind of hits your wagon to him, and so it is what it is, though, Joe.
Speaker 2: But uh he had two touchdowns to a reception. D Hop six for seventy three.
Speaker 1: Uh, Calval really had one had one reception on three targets.
Speaker 2: You got calvalreal and d Hop.
Speaker 4: Hey, you should be you should be man be eating.
Speaker 2: But they can't run the football.
Speaker 1: Tony Polar six for fourteen, Will Levis three for twelve, Spears two for seven, eleven Carres thirty three yards.
Speaker 4: That ain't gonna get you nothing.
Speaker 2: No, you got to.
Speaker 5: You gotta have a heavy, heavy dose of balance on both ends. And if you can't establish the run, it's gonna make passing that much more than.
Speaker 2: Yep, you're exactly right, You're exactly right.
Speaker 1: So who we got Justin Fields and this Pittsburgh Steelers are three and oh. The Steelers finishes with three hundred and forty six yards the total live fence the Chargers one sixty eight. Steelers scored a season high twenty points with two field goals by Chris Boswell and a rushing touchdown by Justin Fields to go where a fourth quarter touchdown strike the Calvin Austin the third steal. The Steelers struggle to convert in the red zone, with drive stalling at the ten yard line and the twelve yard line. Justin Fields also had his first interception of his Steelers career, but through for two hundred and forty five yards, the most in its three game stead as a starter. O Joe, here's a question. Yeah, you still think Russell Wilson getting that job back?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Justin got the hot hand, Brot. Yeah, you know, you know how I felt. You know, you know how I felt. But Field's got the hot hand right now. You know, another one who was in a situation similar to that of Donald, similar to that of Baker Mayfield. They're surrounded Arthur Smith, the play calling playing to Justin field strength. Yep, it's just it's just a fit. It looks like a perfect fit for him.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Obviously, I would have liked to see Russell Wilson after him, based on what he's done in the past. His resume obviously speaks for himself. He didn't have that bad season and Denver last year. I would have like to see him pick up where he left off there and try to continue that with the Steelers. But it didn't happen, and Justin Field is playing some goddamn goodball. Man, He's playing some goodball, and he's not turning the ball over, which is the most important thing. He's giving his team every time, every time, he's giving a genius team a chance.
Speaker 1: Justin Herbert was really and what he could do. I think they lost Bosa. I think the right tackle goes out, maybe the left tackle goes out. I know, Uh, Justin Herbert ended up leaving the game and Tyler Taylor heinek end up coming in for him. But when you look at when you look at the Chargers, how with all that talent o cho defensively they got talent, Well, they got talent offense where they used to have a lot more talent offensive when they had Mike Waven and Keenan Allen and you know as Aguler. Uh, they had some talent. But defensively, yeah, you got Bosa, you got Derwin James, you got Khalil Mack. I mean you got some really really really Sante Samuel Jr. I mean you got I mean you got some. But Harvard get it turned around. He'll get it turned out.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: But the quarterback got to get healthy. Justin Herbert was a shell of himself today. He couldn't get an couldn't get away.
Speaker 4: Uh, and he's hurt too.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: Spring Yes, bothered, yes, bothering me.
Speaker 1: But uh, Justin Fields is now three and oh twenty five and thirty two two forty five, one touchdown one in exception he was sacked. But hey, uh, Najie Harris had fifth, had what eighteen carries for seventy yards, Cordell Pattis had four for thirty three, Fields six for six, and they ran the ball thirty one times for buck fourteen and they allowed Justin Fields to throw at thirty two times for two forty five and a touchdown. So the Steelers still the top the NFC North with a three and oh record, and Baltimore is one and two, and since then that is.
Speaker 2: Oh for.
Speaker 4: We owe in two. We'll be one and two Tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: Who y'all play?
Speaker 4: We played the Commanders Monday night football. I'll be there. I leave, I leave, I leave, I leave Vegas on.
Speaker 5: The red out of the night at twelve forty the Cincinnati and I'm gonna be good luck.
Speaker 4: Corey Dillon going in the Ring of honor tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Now, Okay, yeah, yeah, who they and yeah yeah and we gonna yeah, We're gonna win.
Speaker 1: Rookie quarterback Bowl Knicks looked more poor than his third start, as the Denver Broncos responded accordingly, Nick rushfoard touchdown through for two sixteen to help the Broncos knock off the un the Buccaneers twenty six to seven. He earned his first career start, his first career win as a starting quarterback. On the first drive, Nicks web four for four seventy yards, capped off by a touchdown run of two yards. Nick ended uh completing twenty five or thirty six passes UH for two hundred and sixteen yards.
Speaker 4: Hey, you don't find that weird how the NFL works Week three week?
Speaker 5: Teams that have been playing bad the first two weeks all of a sudden come out and beat the team that had the hot hand the first two weeks and beat them. You know what, Look, Bucks had the hot hand, and all of a sudden, Bodenecks, who has look good the previous two weeks. For some reason, they beat the Bucks. Like it's weird. And I played the game, played the game for a long time. I've watched the game. Obviously, now since I've been since I've been retired, and still can't figure out why this happens time to time in the league.
Speaker 2: Because they underestimate these teams.
Speaker 4: You know, players don't go into the game, thank you.
Speaker 1: So that the Broncos and how they look, and you look at Tampa the way they've been looking, and you look at these teams. You don't think the Raiders went on the road and beat and beat Baltimore. You don't think they want to play with Carolina as bad as Carolina has been playing over the last fourteen to fifteen weeks. Absolutely, they look past that team and that's what happens. And next thing you know, Carolina done, jumped out, got twenty one to seven. Now you got your hands full because they believe that can beat your ass. Same thing with the Broncos. The Broncos jumped out fourteen nothing. I think they was like one time, it's seventeen nothing and the next thing and it's like hold on, They're like, hold on, we can win this game. Yeah, Now you gotta fight on your hand instead of coming out there taking care of business early. Right, Oh Joe, that's what you do. You respect everyone, You underestimate, No one. You'll be fine, right, but you go in there thinking about, oh man, you know we did blah blah.
Speaker 2: Okay, I know what you did.
Speaker 4: Oh hell no.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Baker Mayfield twenty five and thirty three, one sixty three, one touchdown, one interception. He was sacked seven times. Chris god would have six catches for fifty three yards, katee Oden seven for forty seven. Mike Evis had two for seventeen. Patrick, sir tad, that's.
Speaker 2: What, that's what.
Speaker 4: That's one of them games. M hm, that's one of them games. I hate. I hate, I hate those games like that. But they got after well, we know, we know who's not gonna beat us.
Speaker 5: We're not gonna let thirteen get nothing. Everybody else gonna have to get it done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you put your best corner. That's past thirteen. You know he's wanted the highest paid corners in the NFL. Uh.
Speaker 2: That's what. That's what you get paid the big bucks for you.
Speaker 1: You you you take the responsibility of going against opposing team's number one, and you do what you're supposed to do. He's gonna win some, you're gonna win some, but you make sure you win more than he does, and then that increases our chances of winning. But the Broncos, that's.
Speaker 2: What we do. We go on the road in your house, beat you down. See I brought the lockout.
Speaker 1: When I brought the lockout, you would laugh at boot there it is, brought the lockout.
Speaker 2: Look at Apple.
Speaker 4: I mean you brought the lockout. Y'all went on to after you.
Speaker 1: I showed a locker last week. We brought it out, went on the road Tampa.
Speaker 4: You showed the locker. You show the locker before the season, staring.
Speaker 2: No, I just showed the locker last week. I just got it last week. Go Joe, that was that?
Speaker 4: H That wasn't last week. That was two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: You didn't just tell you that was last week. You worry about you, You worry about your team. You worry about the Bengals.
Speaker 4: Oh we good, I guarantee you.
Speaker 5: You know we got to you against back tomorrow night, right, you know, chases back everybody.
Speaker 4: You know we got the whole squad, the whole office is healthy.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 1: Right then, Quinn gonna be dialing it up. Dollar what that pressure?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 5: Allan Payne, Listen, this is not the team you want to dialar pressure against.
Speaker 4: Okay, you want the best some on the game.
Speaker 1: Okay, I sure don't. You just need to go ahead and give me my money. What oh you know matter Russell Wilson.
Speaker 4: Wait, he had an injury.
Speaker 2: Now I don't know what he had. I just know he ain't got a starting job.
Speaker 4: It's hurt. That's why he didn't have the starting job. So it's different.
Speaker 5: It's like if there was a competition and Justin Field's outright beat him, then the bet would still beyond.
Speaker 1: Now we didn't full starting quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steedents justin Field.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all I need to know. First run, are you cheating? Giants first round rookie wide.
Speaker 4: Receiver, Hey, well he the real deal.
Speaker 1: Boy had a brilliant outing and the team's victory over the Browns neighborhood e catches seventy eight yards, two touchdowns, and what turned out to be Jones' best game of the season. The Giants like giving the ball the neighbors so much that they gave him two rushing attempts and also allowed him to throw a pass. This built off a ten catch the one hundred and twenty seven yard one touchdown performance last week against the Washington football team. This is what Warren Moon had to say about DeShawn The lawsuits are affecting his play.
Speaker 4: You think so.
Speaker 2: He don't look he don't he love a shell of himself, right right?
Speaker 5: I mean, listen, based on what Warren Moon's said. The football field. The football field for me, now it might be different for other players. Whatever is going on in my life during my tenure when I was playing, no matter what it was, whether it was good or whether it was bad, or I had, you know, turmoil with family or whoever I was dating at the time.
Speaker 4: We might have been arguing, we might have been fighting. My safe haven in my piece was on that grid iron, between those between those lines.
Speaker 5: Anything that was going on outside in my personal life.
Speaker 4: Once I walked on that field, it all went away. It all went away.
Speaker 5: I was on my playground, and whatever issues I know once that game that once that fourth quarter hit and it went it was zero and that whistle went off in those issues, in those problems, I'm back to reality. You have to be able to in them last. But I don't see nothing, Nathaniel. Everybody's different though maybe that's just me.
Speaker 1: You definitely have to build us situation where you compartmentalize. I got things going on outside of football. I'll deal with those once I'm outside of football. But when I'm playing, the game of football is tunnel vision. My brothers, the coaches, that is the most important thing. They got my back, I got my back, I got their back. Once the game is over, you go back and deal with what you have to deal with.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Like I said, I met DeShawn a couple of times. He was cool with me.
Speaker 1: That's all I can speak to. Guys, I don't know him. I don't know him know it, so I don't know his mindset and what he's made of know a situation. He grew up in Georgia, Gainesville. I know a little bit a little bit about it, but I don't know enough to I can imagine. I can imagine with the allegations that were alleged against him, some of the settlements that that. Obviously, it changes perception. It changes the perception of people, yes, sir, how they perceive you mm hmm. Having been on this side of it, you just have to realize people that don't say what they want to say, they're gonna believe what they want to believe, And there's nothing you can do to change people mind. Once a person believes something about you, there is nothing you can do to change their mind. They've already got this perception of who and what you are. And the thing that I've been working on myself personally. I ain't speaking for Jehan. I'm talking about Shannon. It's like Shannon. They gonna say what they want to say. They gonna believe what they want to believe. You ain't changing nobody's mind. There is nothing you can say. There's nothing you can do to change people's mind if they have If people have an opinion of you, that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing you can do because anything you do, you say, oh, Adie, he tried to make you think that he's not this or he's that.
Speaker 2: Right, So why why why even Barber?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're right, I had that I had that mentality or not not that, not giving the mentality for a real long time.
Speaker 4: It ain't matter.
Speaker 5: I don't don't care what you think you have. You have to think about it. Just a small example. Think about the manner in which I played the game at the highest level. One you used to you used to get my man you used to tell me a new asshole pause when you was with the media.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying what you what? You used to let me have.
Speaker 5: It because I was playing in such a way that you didn't agree with and you didn't see fit, you know, and I never changed. They used to whether the media boy, they used to lay me out, and I didn't care because I really didn't give a you know.
Speaker 4: What, you didn't I played the game the way I would have played.
Speaker 5: I think if I had changed and informed how the people and then the media punding stink I should have played the game, I wouldn't have been happy. I I would absolutely regret it. People ask me today for you miss football, I say, nah, I don't miss it because when I did play, I played at the highest level that I did it my way, having fun with a smile on my face.
Speaker 1: You know what, Ojo, If longers you didn't get a penalty, I wouldn't have cared. You could have order uber eats and they could have delivered you a piece of some wings on the damn field. As longer you didn't get a penalty, I didn't care. The only thing I can just don't hurt the team. I want you to celebrate. I want you to be excited, because I know what it takes during the course of the week to get into the end zone on Sunday or a given day. But let's not forget that at the end of the day, our job is to try to win the game. Now we win the game, and all of a sudden, you get a fifteen yard penalty. Now we backed up, we kick it off. Now all of a sudden they ga the ball damn near midfield.
Speaker 4: See, I never I wasn't. I wasn't that malicious and never never got any penalties. I think you owe me. Oh I know, and you know you got on me when I tried to bribe the referee with that doll.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, even though, even though, because here's the thing, though, O Joe, perception of the person reality, because you know, they already what did they say any time a call, go oh, Jerry bought that Hey, they bought that official.
Speaker 1: So people already believe that the officials are on the tape.
Speaker 2: Right. All it takes is for one Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought, listen, I mean, it was a dollar bill. It was a dollar bill. I was just having a little fun.
Speaker 5: You know, who was was a Brian Billick, who was who was the head coach for the Ravens. Then yeah, Ban, Yeah, he threw a challenge fag on a catch.
Speaker 4: I felt, I felt I caught him.
Speaker 5: I felt I caught it. I mean, I'm sitting on the sideline. They challenged it, and I don't know why. It just dawned on me, you know, playing around. I got a dollar bill from somebody, just went over to the reft and tried to hand.
Speaker 4: It to him. Just just just night. Looked like fun. You know, keep the game, lose, keep everybody know.
Speaker 2: They find you.
Speaker 4: Only thirty grande.
Speaker 1: It was god because the NFL don't want anything, anybody to think anything is improper.
Speaker 4: Yeah with that one, yeah they did. They let me have it. But to me, it was worth it. The like, just think about We're in the middle of a game and the.
Speaker 5: Through challenge fag and here go Mike, crazy ass trying to hand a dollar.
Speaker 4: Reft to give me the catch.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's it's fun.
Speaker 4: It's all in good fun. And that was that was That was just me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just think the thing else. Look, I know Warren, I played, I was in the league when war was in the league. Uh went the Pro Bowls together. He was in Seattle when I was in Denver. We played against him when he was in Minnesota. So I know Warren been to a couple of events with him. Uh And I think he has because Deshaun's started in Houston, and I think, if I'm not mistaken, I think he still has a place in Houston, even.
Speaker 2: Though he might spend some time in Houston and Seattle. But at the end of the.
Speaker 1: Day, DeShawn, look, Sean, you ain't changing nobody's perception. Even if you go out there and throw for five thousand yards and fifty chucks down. People have made up their mind on who and what they believe Deshaun Watson is. So at this point in time, you just got to say it. As long as the people that you love they love you, they care about you, that's all that matters. That's it, bro at some point, and that's what it's gonna have to come down to. If I could share, if I could share with Nashawan anything, that's it. And I'm learning because I've never been I've never been as popular and as a celebrity as I am not oh yo, I've never had as many people take shots at me. But as I'm as I'm learning of the thing that happened a couple of weeks ago, people gonna make up your body to say whatever they want to say.
Speaker 2: They just gonna just make it up.
Speaker 4: Having a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I forgot. I forgot. But but that's that's how you have to approach it.
Speaker 2: Tho oh Joe.
Speaker 1: You just got to like people gonna say what they want to say. You know who you are. Just never let them convince that you're something that you're not.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And when they take seaanskin and and and keep talking about me and man, man.
Speaker 2: I see a dude his podcast is all talking about me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, I want to shut up for like a month or so so he could go out of business, because if I didn't say nothing, he go out of business.
Speaker 2: Ojo mh.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, damn, bro, can you create content that doesn't involve me? You got a sports podcast? You ain't gonna talk about no sports?
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean a lot of these guys that.
Speaker 1: Create content talking about me talking about other people. We create content. We talk about the games, we talk about stuff that happen for some funny stuff, this girl talked about you know, she wanted if she got pregnant from this guy.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not yours, but you're gonna take it. I'm gonna name him junr.
Speaker 4: Whoa, whoa, whoa? Come on back, Come on, come on back, Come on back now, don't do that. Don't do that. Come again. Wait, who got pregnant by who?
Speaker 1: Who? You told me that what that that that that uh that that uh that that post that sent you When she got her, marfared to argue, Oh no, and she says she's gonna name him Junior. Says she's gonna name the baby after him, but it's not his.
Speaker 5: Wait, let me get this right. Let me let me get this right. So they go together. She stepped out and she did on him. She got pregnant by the person. She stepped out on him with her, and she came back to him and asking him to take here the baby.
Speaker 1: Don't take care of it. Ain't no, she said, he gone him and she gonna name him Junior.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't like I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: For him.
Speaker 5: We need we need to find by the information and save him, or we need to save.
Speaker 2: Him doing it and leave, but he might have left.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he gonna see this. Don't do don't do it to yourself.
Speaker 5: Don't look to yourself, young fellow, you're gonna stepped out and let somebody else creamy yo, girl, don't.
Speaker 1: Play with me, yo, come on with your bad that's just saying yeah, that's that's the tough with that now, Yeah, cause, because here's the thing. The O Joe, if if there's no if there's not something left behind, he was like, that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: But if he done left it behind, you kind you're gonna de not that.
Speaker 5: And then you got to see you got to see the baby developing growth nine months and then in the back of your man, you know it's not yours, but you willing to sit there and take care of something that wasn't yours.
Speaker 4: And when it was her fault, she stepped out and could.
Speaker 1: Have take care. If I come in, you have a baby, you got a kid, got two kids. I can come in. Boom that happened before I there. But boy, oh no, oh no.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmmgether and you know and you expect me to no old look and you keeping it too.
Speaker 2: Damn won't y'all?
Speaker 1: You like that.
Speaker 2: I know you ain't gonna send the girl to the chop shop, but she needs to.
Speaker 4: Go to the chop shop and go back to him. But you know, I ain't. I ain't.
Speaker 5: I'm listen, I'm I'm no hot commodity or nothing like that. But listen, I understand mistakes happening. I understand mistakes happened.
Speaker 4: You know. I can give you a little grace or whatnot. But you keep you, keeping you, you coming back to me, and you keeping it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that ain't no mistake.
Speaker 2: A mistake is leaving.
Speaker 1: I left my iPad in the back of the sea pocket and on the airplane. Hey, I left, I left my briefcase in the rental car. That's a mistake, right, How you mistake? How you mistake? You let a dude ball down.
Speaker 2: Up the club?
Speaker 1: Oh I'm pretty Oh no, hey, the man trampling. It ain't no one time. I mean it could be he could be unlucky and had it happened one time for more time or not. She probably man, he don't have none in the bunk. Oh, No, I got your.
Speaker 5: Don't don't don't, don't let it, don't think about it, don't think about it.
Speaker 4: I know how you feel. I know how you feel.
Speaker 2: Your game, man, just a thought?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. Hey, listen, you gotta think about it. You talk about just a thought.
Speaker 5: You got to think about all the time you was number two. Think about that, Think about all the time you was number two.
Speaker 4: It's not it's not. It's not a good feeling.
Speaker 5: To be the number one guy when you've always been number two for so many years. Because you understand it's a possibility. You've heard all the games, You've heard all the lies, you know the tricks of the trade, you know everything, So you gotta understand.
Speaker 4: It's possible. Yeah, it's it's life. Oh yo, But you know, and sometimes reality it hurts.
Speaker 2: What you mean, sometimes that's gonna hurt every time.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Well, somebody remember what I told you.
Speaker 4: Learn to manage your expectations.
Speaker 5: That because based on experience, based on what we've been through already, and what we already know, based on what we used to do. Okay, boom, I'm in a different position now now I'm in the driver's seat. Yeah, even though I'm in the driver seat, I still remember when I used to be in the back seat. So I'm gonna manage my expectations because there's always a possibility. Damn, my ego ain't that big. I ain't got that much pride of think.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, oh everybody can get got everybody done, got got everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh that ain't never happened to me. No, you just ain't found out about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's happened? Oh yeah, the boy ain't got no ego, never had all my life.
Speaker 1: Now, but you know what, Joe, what the problem that I had? You know, girl might have had like seventeen boyfriends. She know I had, she had seventeen boyfriends, I would know. Well, I ain't say they boyfriend. She didn't have my seventeen guide. You know, I try to be Why I gotta be Why I gotta be the one that you want to walk where I'm with? You know, I like you? She want to hold hand, Yeah, she wanted Oh she want to go to the movies, hold on.
Speaker 4: Oh she want to be seen in public with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not the other guys?
Speaker 1: Why me?
Speaker 4: Right right? Well, listen, you you the safe option.
Speaker 5: That's what when women do that, you the safe option. Shee the ones the ones where she don't want to be seen and and it's just horizontal activity sometimes vertical depends on how creative he is. That that's the bad boy. That's the ones you Mama said, don't bring him on to me. That's the fun guy. No, women love women love the fun guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I guy.
Speaker 5: You know, sometimes if you want to threesome. She didn't get that to the funk guy, but the guy she actually liked, and that's the safe option.
Speaker 1: Oh Ship, I mean you, I'm just trying to do the wheel barrow, just like the thirteen guy. That's what I tried to wheel you know, that's all your That's all should trying to do. I would try to do nothing else.
Speaker 4: She saw that, She saw the potentially, saw the potential, you.
Speaker 2: Know, mashing Dad. You know what I'm saying, Joe.
Speaker 1: You can't you see how they run up in the store, Joe, they break the glass a few out of them to get up out of there. That's all I'm trying to do. That's it, Joe, That's all I would trying to do. Spashion Dad. But now all of a sudden, you want to try to tie me down. Oh you want to you want to kick it with me?
Speaker 2: You different?
Speaker 1: I can see I can see us being together. I don't know what you got the Hubble telescope because I can't see that far.
Speaker 2: Ain't no.
Speaker 1: Bad you out your dad mine? Ah, hell no, I don't know how you saw that.
Speaker 5: No, Hey, that's the that's the bad part about a woman seeing you as as a partner in having the potential because if you're the fun guy and they know you're just the fun guy, that's the best.
Speaker 4: Part because you get to do any and everything.
Speaker 5: If you the if you the safe option and you the one that have potential, then you get the you get the ship into the stay.
Speaker 2: I guess I ain't no fun there.
Speaker 1: I don't. Nobody just want to have fun with me. Everybody telling me, Hey, everybody just telling me to come over, and you come over, do what you do?
Speaker 2: We do?
Speaker 4: M h, listen, listen, I'm listen. I'm glad, I'm all I'm out the game.
Speaker 5: And and what I'm talking about and experience is some of the things when when I was in my younger days, you know, and I remember what those days was like. You know, I knew it was like to be the fun guy, you know, and and the fun guy got just that all the fun they didn't take.
Speaker 1: But where did you want to settle down. Why why I got to be the guy to settle down with? Why you got the whole sha with me?
Speaker 4: No, but you you're a safe option. You own't look what you got going on? You got you know.
Speaker 2: But it's always feel like that, Joe.
Speaker 1: I've always been the guy that the girls want to sell her down with after they know I don't know what they've been doing. Why you want to keep why you want to sell it down with me? Why I can't be like him?
Speaker 2: That's all my basket.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, hold, I'm still mad a boy the chick telling him she got pregnant for somebody else, and talk about she telling her boyfriend where you're gonna take care of not asking him listen or you said it's not a mistake. I'm pregnant, but I'm not gonna terminate in it. But if you're willing to help me raise it, I would really be greatful. Like how do you as a as a as a as a guy? How do you mane?
Speaker 4: Dang? Yeah, I was all know who that made me want to throw up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean they told me a chance saying, oh you got money. I ain't always have no money though, but I've always always, I've always been the guy. Obviously, y'all know my situation. Y'all know who I girl. It's well documented. I didn't have no money, but women and women for the most part, Ojo, have really had a little money. Now, don't do that. You had a little money, now, I ain't no money growing up? I mean, what's my brother growing up? Yeah, what's my brother?
Speaker 4: He was at Savannah State. You had to look.
Speaker 1: You had a lot when my brother, my brother got went to the league in eighty eight, which was my junior year in college.
Speaker 5: See the women understood that, Oh his brother in the league. Yeah, oh this is a this is a safe option. This is the opportunity I'm trying to lock in with him. I don't want to have fun with him because I can see where it might lead to.
Speaker 4: But see now, the fun guy. You know what's a fun guy? You know it ain't going on.
Speaker 2: I was, you know normally. See you know what it did, Ojo?
Speaker 1: The chance say say, oh, they look at you as being serious because you don't eat cheese.
Speaker 2: See if you were to eat cheese.
Speaker 1: See what I'm saying for the five Hey, Joe, I've been to pull the curacter back would think you think you're looking at the curries, cause see they did. They wouldn't take me serious. That's what I gotta do. A man got to do what a man got to do.
Speaker 4: I told you, I told you what, and you, hey, what you need to do?
Speaker 2: I call it.
Speaker 4: You need to expand your palette.
Speaker 1: Expect expand your They're like, you do that?
Speaker 2: I can't. You ain't no husband material?
Speaker 4: Are you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: You hustling material? Are you hugging material?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 4: If you don't do it. If you don't do it, she's gonna find somebody that does.
Speaker 2: But oh Joe.
Speaker 1: But see, my thing was, I'm like, hold on, if we said, if we established the rules, okay, what what are we doing?
Speaker 2: How we doing this? Are we playing?
Speaker 1: We're playing big joke, a little joker a queen? Or we playing big joke a little Jokaduce and diwnonduce and spake.
Speaker 2: I just want to know how we play in the game.
Speaker 1: See, you could be good at any game if you understand the rules and you're willing to win. So all do and tell me the game that we played, because I read up on it and I'll get good at it.
Speaker 2: Right. But boy.
Speaker 4: You just said a word right there, boy, And I ain't even got my pen and paid. I't even got a right now. He just said a word.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, So you know what, I'm all right. Well, well, we're gonna talk about it a little later. It was one game. It was one one awful, awful game.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 1: But the offense of the Miami Dolphins, oh Joe, they were good and terrible today. Third year quarterback was slow to make a decision, which is something that plagued him as a rookie in twenty twenty one. That slow processing speed resulted in five sacks that was eventually he knocked out of the game with a chest injury. Miami's side signed Tyler Huntley last week, and while he was in active Sunday, he might have to step into a starting role.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, because tour is.
Speaker 1: Expected that he's on our so which means he'll have to miss at least the next three ball games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and watch the difference.
Speaker 5: Watch the difference and when Tyler hunting comes in, especially even though it's probably be only a week's time, even though there will be only so much of the playbook that he would be accustomed to based on how much information he can process in a short amount of time before they play again. Watch how different the Dophins look with Tyler Hunty at the helm.
Speaker 1: Watch, oh shoe, they they better get this thing. They better fix it in a hurry. Man, they can't. I mean, that best right to be over. And by the time too, if Tour does come back, they're gonna be so far gone.
Speaker 2: On Shoe, it'll be over.
Speaker 1: They could, they could, They could still afford to lose any more games, because that could be a situation, Oh joe, by the time Tour gets back, they could be oh and seven oh, because it's not like they play light South defense.
Speaker 2: Their situation is get a lead with that track team.
Speaker 1: They got a skill positions, and now we could turn the dogs loose, so you will make you one dimensional.
Speaker 2: But what happens when you.
Speaker 1: Can't get a lead and then you don't have Tour that operate that knows how to get the battle waddle and get the ball to Reek and get the ball to those guys.
Speaker 2: Then what.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, it gets ugly?
Speaker 2: It could Tyler.
Speaker 4: Tyler gonna make a difference though.
Speaker 2: I hope so.
Speaker 1: He needed to make a difference because right now they struggling. Yeah, they're struggling. Help doesn't seem to be on the horizon because, like you said, I mean, he just got there. Hell he probably he probably has to steal prog put it in the GPS to get the practice. Alright, O yoe, Now it's time for Q and hey for that, Let me use the bathroom real good, I shore hope man?
Speaker 2: Is he is that a closet in the road hanging up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, oh Lord, have mercy, I shore hope he washed your hands. I don't hear no water running and use soap too. You weren't the ones go to the bathroom and just use what regular water? Don't put no soap for nothing. There was some good games today, y'all. What y'all think?
Speaker 2: Oh we didn't even got age. We didn't talking about Asia.
Speaker 1: Huh man, that man got the cheap y'all got you got two of them more cheap hangers up in there?
Speaker 2: Who you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I'm in the hotel. Oh they got they got me.
Speaker 5: Hey, they got me in this bigger ass sweet right, But it ain't got no desk where I can all put my.
Speaker 4: Computer, so I had I'm in the closet. That's why you see you see the roles in the hangers. It's really dope.
Speaker 5: So it's like the bando and not oh no, this good material. This good material. I think this is probably the Egyptian coton u.
Speaker 4: Huh, that's the Egyptian cotton, like five five thousand.
Speaker 1: Count okay, oh, before we get this, Q and A. Asia Wilson, Congratulations Asia Wilson of Bio Unanimous m v P. The first was the inaugural season, Cynthia Cooper was the unanimous MVP. Since then, there have never been another repeat unanimous MVP that was an until today, Asia Wilson, unanimous MVP. Also Ojo had had. You can make a case statistically she had the greatest individual season in the WNBA history. Average twenty seven points, average twelve rebounds, average tour of the half, blocks to assists, two steals. She shot fifty percent from the floor, so I thought she took it. I think she took it personal last year. I believe she should have won the MVP last year she didn't. So now she's I think one of three women to win three MVPs. Lisa Leslie did it, Cheryl Swoofs did it, and now Asia Wilson has done it. I don't think she's done yet. I think she's twenty eight years of age. She's still like just now getting into her prime. I can see her winning a couple more along with a couple of Binals MVP, and she was First Team All NBA WNBA, which she should have been. And we have a unanimous Rookie of the Year selection Caitlyn Clark. Caitlin Clark was a unanimous Rookie of the Year. She also was First Team w NBA. Now, I don't know how many unanimous Rookie of the years. I'm sure Candace Parker was aimous Rookie of the Year because she won the MVP that season where she was a rookie. Maybe Maya Moore, But at the top of my head, I can't think of anybody else that probably could have been, like I said, Candace, Maya Moore, maybe Simona Augustus, maybe DT. But but hold on, where are the women at now? Y'all real quiet? Y'all had a lot to say earlier. Oh yeah, I don't know that talking about she don't deserve being See what people try to do, Oh Joe, I was having a conversation with the guy basically, Now I was saying, like Davonte blah blah blah. But anyway, he's like Davante Adam, Davonte Smith is going to have a better career than you.
Speaker 2: I said, no.
Speaker 1: Matter what type of career person has, it doesn't diminish what I've already done. See what the women were trying to say, is that because we're talking about Caitlyn Clark, like it diminishing what Lisa Leslie, what Sheryl Foops what DT what?
Speaker 2: No, it does not.
Speaker 1: They did that and it cannot be taken away. Right now, if you look at the game that Caitland Clark went to attendant dropped by eighty eight percent when she wasn't there. Look at the sales, it speaks for themselves. All you have to do is just look at the obvious, right And I said, y'all make it seem like the girl was a bomb. Look at what she averaged, look at the amount of sist, look at the mount of point. And she got a team in the playoffs as the sixth seed. But y'all still want to talk this foolishness. She deserved to be on the Olympic team. When you look at some of the Guards and they're played there Caitland Clark, damn well, could have should have been on that team. And you can't convince me otherwise. But now you ain't saying, oh you know, oh she's playing really well. That is what you were saying. Then Now I need you, I need y'all. Y'all know who I'm talking to you. I ain't gonna call your name, but you know who you were. Now I want y'all to with the same venom and the same hostility that y'all went on there and y'all was talking about stephen A and I I want y'all to run it back, run it back, run it back with the same intensity, the same ferocity.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: Now, ain't nobody got nothing to say?
Speaker 2: Say it with your chance. Now, set up nice and tall. This is what I want you to do.
Speaker 1: A Bud brands one says, say when you speak at such an auspicious occasion, He say, you stand up nice and tall, you speak nice and loud, and you make it nice and short, so when you sit your ass down people are still like it. So I want you to go on the era and I want you to set up nice and tall, and I want you to speak nice and loud, and you ain't gotta make it loan. Ain't nobody said nothing now, everybody had a whole lot to say. Say why ain't nobody talking now? Create your own plane, oh Joe. One of the things that why I wanted to do Nightcap because I had a vision of what it could be. But I wanted somebody that like, you know what, if we want to talk about basketball, we talk about basketball. If we want to talk about track and field, I say, man, I want to talk I like track and field. Hey, we're gonna do the Olympics, O Joe, We're gonna talk about We're gonna have seven, eight nine days.
Speaker 2: What we talk track and field?
Speaker 1: Create a platform you can talk about whatever you want to talk about. If I want to talk about do we want to talk about the WWE, we can talk about the WWE. If we want to talk about the UFC, I can talk about what the Daytona five one, the Daytona five hundred, now car if one whatever?
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: I want y'all to run it back.
Speaker 1: And give that woman her props because she brought more eyes than anybody in the.
Speaker 2: History that's ever played in the league. Whether you're like it or not.
Speaker 1: It's fact. It's not conjecture. It's not in you Indo, in you Windo, and it's not speculation. The numbers could bear it out.
Speaker 2: We're t all.
Speaker 1: They want to give it no credit because y'all thought that we talked about Kaitlyn Clark. We're diminishing Mile More. We're diminishing Candae Parker. We're diminishing Lisa Leslie. We're diminishing Cheryl Swoops or Cynthia Cooper or Lauren Jackson or Drap Diner to Rosst, No two things can be true. Those players are worth great and Caitlyn Clark is the real deal.
Speaker 2: She ain't hype.
Speaker 1: She can actually play at an elite level, and people need to stop that. You can praise Patrick Mahomes without trying without diminishing Tom Brady. You can talk about TJ. Watt without diminishing Lawrence Taylor. I don't know this notion that you feel that if I hate, if I praise somebody, I diminished somebody over here. No, they got not a dude, right, But I need y'all run that now. I need y'all to run that, run it.
Speaker 2: Run at now.
Speaker 1: I know it's gonna make the rounds. And if you think I'm talking to you, I am. Make no mistake.
Speaker 2: I am. If you think like man, I wonder.
Speaker 1: If he's talking to me, I am you, yes, yes, yes, absolutely, with one of certainty, I'm talking to you. Unanimous Rookie of the Year, First Team All NBA as a rookie. But she didn't. She didn't earn. Man, y'all need to stop playing. Oh now we're gonna Hey, we got to since you had to go to faith, let's recuet. Let's recut the the graphic nine time, Oh Joe for Q and A.
Speaker 4: Hey, look how you see how big got a guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Man, you put it on the way man, I mean dang.
Speaker 4: Oh yoll yeah, yeah you see it?
Speaker 2: You see it?
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: For the Atlanta Falcons not retiring Roddy White and Mike Big Jersey numbers is a total is total disrespect. I can't understand that the Falcons had too many opportunities to win that game and they blew it like always. Can't understand that organization for the likes of me, Oh Joe, do you believe the Falcons should retire Roddy White and Mike Big jersey numbers?
Speaker 4: Uh? I think it would be. It would be a great gesture.
Speaker 5: Roddy White was one hell of a playoff by Riddy Wright was a hell of a player for the Falcons and and had some good days with them. Michael Michael Vick is iconic figure retiring that seven with would would would would would do just what he was able to do in his in his in his short time there, in his time in the NFL in general, but what he did in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: It was experience, Michael Vick experience for a reason.
Speaker 2: I was there, Smack Dad in the middle of it.
Speaker 5: Boy, what he was specially was he was special listen franchise player, a transcending talent at the position.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most that's why you thought they would be interested in justin fields because can you imagine because he has that type of electricity, his ability to run the football.
Speaker 2: Now, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he has the arm like Mike, because Mike could throw at eighty yards that left hand, that tight spiral on the rope, with the flicker, the wrists effortless. You remember that Monday night throw the d jack when he was with the Eagles.
Speaker 4: Hold on, did you see how far he didn't got there play action.
Speaker 2: Yeah that role.
Speaker 4: Oh you let that thing, you let it go.
Speaker 1: But uh landy ray, hey guy, it behooves me to this point that y'all and everyone else died my Vikings and both of you picked the Texas to win. We killed them on both offensive defense, three and no babies gold Yeah, landy uh hold on, I'm surprised. Oh you must be watched the game from the bar, because I know you wasn't home watching it.
Speaker 2: But anyway, yeah, I was surprised.
Speaker 1: I picked the Texans, and if the Vikings won, I didn't think they would take him apart like they did. Because I think the Texans are a good team. I really do, and I think most people think the Texans are a good teams. But over the next couple of weeks, we're gonna have to play a close attention to the Vikings because the Vikings might be better than we previously thought. Also, especially on the defensive side of the football. We know they have the skill position players Ojo, you know, justin Jefferson, even though Addison isn't back Naylor, they got some guys that can make plays.
Speaker 2: They signed Aaron Jones in free agency.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm surprised that you guys took them apart, and congratulations the bikes three and zero look good. Beat two very good teams. They beat the forty nine ers last week. Now they take apart the Houston Texas. So yeah, you should, you should gloat a little bit is a door again? Boa, man?
Speaker 2: Oh Jo? Why you ignore me at the Raiders game?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: You see you've seen me too, And I asked for a pick and you said no and took one look and took one with the guy next to me. That's effed up, man, that's still effed up. Still what you guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh Joe, see get him? Get him?
Speaker 4: He must he must have been in this, he must have been in the hands.
Speaker 5: I can't take no picture if you if you're up in the stand, I take one, and I gotta keep it moving.
Speaker 4: You know, I'll be out there all day. I got you next time, no, baby, and I love you.
Speaker 1: Uh, Doctor Frank m Vellaman said at this point, the only player that deserves two undred and forty million dollars on the Cowboys is our kicker, Brandon Aubrey.
Speaker 2: Hey he really, oh yeah, he had missed from fifty yards.
Speaker 1: Uh city, he get well he's fifteen, fifteen, sixteen, and sixteen to start a career.
Speaker 2: No other kicker has ever done that in the history of the game.
Speaker 1: And we know we've had some good kickers, a couple of them in the hall and a couple of going. But he's unbelievable. But unfortunately it's been a situation though, show that they hadn't been in a position where he kick make a kick to win the game for Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he hasn't felt that pressure yet. It's coming, It's coming, this time coming.
Speaker 1: Thirty four Burgo said, Dad, I'm been for a Laderdale. My son is eleven and I need advice or wide receiver videos or place here to take him to learn early. Oh if you have any input, cool too, Hey.
Speaker 5: If you're for a lot of them, go on Instagram type in Receiver Factory.
Speaker 4: Or type in gold feed Global. They work with the youngins.
Speaker 5: Eleven is a great age too, is there's a great age for them to start Receiver Factory or gold feed Global on Instagram. Get give me one of them, give me one of them. Yeah, you had a little man.
Speaker 2: Right, Hopefully that helps.
Speaker 1: Thirty fourth Burgo Chad said on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Either gold feed Global or receiver factory. One is the other. Hold on, man, let me type it in real quick.
Speaker 5: Yeah gold matter of fact, gold feed, gold feed, gold feed or type in receiver factory. Either one, either one to get him right? They got the formula now yeah yeah, goldfee, goldfeet or receiver factory.
Speaker 4: They had little man right.
Speaker 1: Master Entertainment said, Chat found that Ocho also used to be a punter as well as a wide receiver. That's wild, bro, Why don't we hear this more often?
Speaker 5: I mean, I thought everybody knew I was a backup kicker in Cincinnati. I was a punter in high school. Obviously, you know, because of my soccer background. I was a backup punter in Cincinnati. I was a backup field goal kicker in Cincinnati. I was the emergency kicker, which is why I had to kick when we played New England and my kicker obviously won the game. I mean, you know, it is what it is. I told y'all be thinking I'd be lying about all my extra endeavors. I do you know in different sports.
Speaker 2: I do it all baby. Mario TV said, hey, unc and oyo.
Speaker 1: I was wondering, what is something a woman said to you that will never forget in your.
Speaker 2: Life, good bad love y'all.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: What did they say? Do you all show that?
Speaker 5: And I say, that's a good question right there. I like that one that got that got me a oh that's a good one. That one got me thinking too now, Uh, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: It was a blessing and a curse. I mean, I took it as a compliment, but I understood what she was saying. Talk to me now, she said. I remember we were sitting down and uh she just looked at me, hm, and she said, I hate I met you.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I said why, he said, Shldon, I'm never gonna meet somebody like you.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's as disciplined as you are, as dedicated as you are, as funny as you are, as well.
Speaker 2: Spoken as you are.
Speaker 1: I know that, and I hate that because moving forward, I'm gonna judge every man by.
Speaker 4: You come on, that's a word right there by.
Speaker 1: And I just and I just remember thinking like damn, mm hmm, that's a word.
Speaker 2: Like I said. It was like I'm sorry, right hey.
Speaker 5: That's how that little scene that sounded like a Tyler Perry movie right there, man, like a like a Lifetime scene.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: That was the one that that played that song Trust by Michelle and dego Cello.
Speaker 4: That's why you like it so much.
Speaker 2: But the that song, man, it's like.
Speaker 1: And you know, look it's happened. I mean, I've been in a situation. No Hoe, you know, I told you the story.
Speaker 2: I said. The mind replays what the heart can't delete. Mm hmm. It's on a loop.
Speaker 4: So the heart replays what the mind can't delete.
Speaker 1: The mind replays what the heart can't delete, because once it's in here, the mind, it's gonna replay it over and over on the loop.
Speaker 4: He now, hold on, let me get my pen. I know they got one. Hold on.
Speaker 2: That was a good one.
Speaker 4: The heart replays with the mind can't delease. Well that that's a good one. Boy. The heart replays with the mind can't delee.
Speaker 2: The mind replays. That's what I said, that the mind plays.
Speaker 4: He pays the parking.
Speaker 1: It's uh no, whatddy y'all. You know, sometimes you go back and like, what could you have done differently? What you would you have done differently? And you know, I think the thing is for me, Oh Joe, God put me in this situation. He has me exactly where he wanted me to be, right right right. He doesn't make any mistakes, So who am I to question? Then I should have done something differently, or I could have done something differently.
Speaker 4: M that was a word.
Speaker 2: Uh, Terrence, you said, Hey, guys, can you do me a big favorite? Help me?
Speaker 1: Wishing my amazing wife Sarah happy twelfth anniversary today.
Speaker 2: I'm a lucky lucky man, Terrence.
Speaker 1: We gonna got you, Sarah, your hubby of twelve years says, you know what, he won't wish you a very very special happy birthday. So you guys have been to your been mad for twelve years. They've probably been together for at least fifteen to sixteen years. And he says he's a very very lucky man. And I believe it. And so on your day the anniversary, enjoyab.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it, guys.
Speaker 1: We want to thank you for joining us again for another very special episode of Nightcap. I am your favorite aug Shinton Sharp, He's your favorite. Number eighty five, The Route Runner, Extraordinary, Liberty City's own a Bengal Ring of fame. Artery a pro bowler at all pro the legendary Chad Ocho Sinko Johnson, but just call him Ojo.
Speaker 2: Guys, do us a favor. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Every subscriber matters, and we thank you for mattery. Please make sure you check out shave by Laportie. We do have it in stock, and if you can't find it in a city or a state near you, you can order it. Be having it in stock, it'll get right to you. Go check out my clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. It's payed at the top of the chat. The Unk and Ocho t's are back in stock. I repeat, Unk and Ocho t's are back in stock. If you ordered merch in the last three weeks, it's shipping this week, which is tomorrow. Starting tomorrow, so I guess that would be next week, So next week. So thank you guys for joining us. Really appreciate it. We'll be right back here tomorrow night. Tomorrow night is a doubleheader Monday night football. The Commander's travel to Cincinnati. What'll still have the game Jacksonville and Buffalo, So there are two games tomorrow. We'll be here to talk both of those and a lot of other subjects. Thank you for joining us for Nightcap. I'm unk, he's Ojo well