Speaker 1: This is the best message you've ever been sent. Emmer and I are running for president. It's the Amber and Lacey Lacy and ambush you.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: You're probably wondering why both of us are going to run for president because I can't be president on the weekends. We gotta split this up. Yeah, I'll take the weekends. No, you're sick. I'm only Monday Tuesday. I'm only going to be president Monday and Tuesday. And we've talked about this before. I think there really should be presidential teams. I'm talking. I'm working with some people on it. Yeah, one person. I do think one person is too much.
Speaker 3: One person is too much.
Speaker 1: You end up going great after the first six months. I can't go gray. No, I'm not doing it, although I am going great. And I'm so sorry you, I'm so sorry everybody has to find out like this. It's God. I'm only gonna do Monday Tuesday. Sorry, got things I gotta do. Hey, gosh, this is really hard. Yeah, and there should only be yes or no questions. Yeah, you just stamped the paper they give it to you. No, guys, leave the presidency to us. By everyone else. World, peas and sisters are on the case, free ice cream for everybody. Yeah, yes, Sam, Yeah, a lot of stuff right there. Just know in general? Yeah, kids, No, what's no thanks. Welcome to the Amber and Lacey Lacy and Amber Show. I'm Amber Mildred Ruffin and I am Lacey Lamar. I was gonna say my middle name, but I decided not to. You don't want people to know your middle name. No, it's chrysanthemum. It is chrys anthemum. It is not. But guys, we are coming to you live today. So you may think, oh, yeah, I'm listening to this. You know I downloaded it or you know it is just straight off etn' it. It's like you're now one live. We're going live, no breaks. A lot of stuff has happened, guys, it's a lot. What's a lot? You're just making stuff up? I just mean the puffy stuff. But I know when, but what when people who have assaulted women face consequences fills me with a joy that is undeniable. Been waking up the past few days, just smile on my face, having a great time. Now is what happened? The super sad ish shit I've ever fucking heard of my life. Yes, and that's why this is such a relief, because it seems like there's consequences, and listener, I love consequences. Now do I love the prison system? No? Do we have a lot of other problems. Yes, that's not what this moment is about. This moment is about consequences. God love them. I'm all for it. Uh, Lacy, you've been to jail. Do you want to talk about that? Was under another name? I escaped and started a new life. Thank you for bringing it up. Now they're gonna be a thought for me. Oh no, Now you gotta start a new life. Not gonna change my identity again by everybody gonna go, oh no, it's them burn Hill Dago Show. That is a great name. It's a great name. I want you to consider it. Okay, I am this is what I'm gonna say about this. I am so shocked that he did not escape and go somewhere. He a fool, You are fool. He tried to make bail. They've now denied it twice. Did you think they were going you're black, You're not getting nowhere.
Speaker 3: You're not doing that.
Speaker 1: You can se eighty million dollars. They're not going to do it. They're not gonna do it the second that video came out. He should have just gone. And I don't. Look. I'm not saying I want him to go. I want him to face consequences and stay in jail, but he I'm shocked that this man didn't not run away. Guys, he didn't run away, and neither should you. Stay tuned from Worthy, they say today's guest is Sherry Kola, who I'm a huge fan of. I love her so much. Fucking loved joy Ride, fucking great show. Let's meet her in one minute. Okay, we'll be right back. I love you all.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm lazy. You are goddesses that have blessed us consistently. Okay, and we thank you, thank you. And I'm just like this because it's my wedding day.
Speaker 1: I can't. I am as your best man. Oh I am ready. I have the ring in my pocket. Oh no, the ring?
Speaker 3: Thank god. Have you seen those nightmarish videos where the best man is about to deliver the ring in the most important moment ever and he slips and pushes the bride into a pool?
Speaker 1: What? I don't think? I have, no, because that sounds great to me.
Speaker 3: Those kind of videos make my nipples hard.
Speaker 1: No, you know, for excitement, Ei like Amber, we got to step this up next, next podcast, ike in.
Speaker 3: You know you are stuning you like.
Speaker 1: We just granted you a wish?
Speaker 3: How can I tell you more? You are gorgeous and I'm very lucky.
Speaker 1: A small singing in a song, song and a song. Yeah, yes, Rita.
Speaker 3: And Lacy, what a pleasure that you graced me with your presence and your essence is a song of a shampoo commercial.
Speaker 1: I believe you now. I didn't believe you then, I believe you now. I'm waiting for this sing.
Speaker 3: Them too much, too soon?
Speaker 1: Okay, dang, that's a good song. Sorry everybody, Hey, everybody, we are here with pop star Sherry Cola. She yoused to do stand up and star in movies like joy Ride and Fucking Now we've discovered her true talent. Yepes freestyle famously.
Speaker 3: Run or Run Runner Runner runner up of American Idol Season fourteen. So they cut me out.
Speaker 1: Right because people were like, whoa, I'm so jealous.
Speaker 3: Of her because of the falsettos I could hit. It was too too much for network television, you know.
Speaker 1: But if you watch the uncut on cable, you'll see her in there, and and you came there looking better than everybody else that came there looking like everybody's afters, because you know American idol, they come, they'd look a little rough and then they fix them up at the final You came in there like you, like you made.
Speaker 3: I walked in as the final product, you know what I'm saying, as the fully evolved Pokemon. And they thought she's she's dropped dead to every bone.
Speaker 1: You were too much.
Speaker 3: She is bisexual, Oh my god, superpower and she can sing.
Speaker 1: She's mewtwo? Is that the most involved? Is mew two? The fault version?
Speaker 3: I mean it's guff.
Speaker 1: Wait but everyone what Okay, I can already see let me let me backtrack. We will never be on track this entire podcast. So now, fans of the little structure this podcast had, I'm sorry, but if you didn't like the structure, you'll double enjoy this episode. Back to now, what Pokemon are you? Lacey? Do you know enough about Pokemon to choose your own Pokemon? I'm Jigglypuff. And I didn't say that because she said it. I said it because I that was the first Pokemon that I had ever learned of, Because it puts people to sleep. Correct. Yeah, So when I worked at my little bad non pas shouldn't say that the girls home, and the girls were really really bad, and they would be like, some of them would come up to you and cuss you out. I would just do this while they were cussing me out, and it would make a mad that was my puff, and they would be like, I remember one girl yelling and he going not working.
Speaker 3: A joke, that's funny. It's getting witchcraft definite nor relaxed rising is what I identify, because one puts people to sleep, the all the ones sleeps, you know what I mean? Get you a girl who can do both.
Speaker 1: I think I would have to be mister Mime because it's arguably the dumbest one. What is that one? You have to tell me? Girl? Mister mime, if I'm not mistaken, is like a dude with you know, white gloves and I believe, like a purple jacket and like clown hair, and he just mimes and that's it. I don't think he has a power. I think he's just hugging out there enjoying himself. I fucking love that guy. Like you you open up your little ball. He pops out. He's up against Squirtle, he's up against the fire guy. Oh what can he do? He can move stuff with his mind. Oh that's cute.
Speaker 3: Wait is it mister mind ma or mister mind du mister? And then that's false advertising it is if he can move stuff with his mind, he's a liar.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, not us finding a loophole.
Speaker 3: Let's try to cancel Pokemon Stely dragging, ashketch a, Missi and Rock. Okay, Amber Lacy, very important question. Kill fuck Mary, Ash Missy.
Speaker 1: Or the Misty. Okay, Okay, I'm gonna go first. I don't know any of these people. He's ready, I'm sucking them all. Come on to suck them all.
Speaker 3: Pogamon and that's my final answer. Okaysh ad for Pokemon today, Good job.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Who knew that this is where we would end up? But I do we Now you might know Pokemon because you a child, but we know Pokemon because our nieces and nephews are of Pokemon age. So the TV would just always have Pokemon on it everywhere we were.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm pretty sure we're close to being the same US Census bracket for sure.
Speaker 1: Say your age, say age, say you age. Never already googled it. I am ten years old old.
Speaker 3: They need a lie everything intet.
Speaker 1: Ten years older than you. I'm thirty years old. I'm just fifteen years older than you. Give it.
Speaker 3: Well, my chaperone is sitting right here in front of the chaperone. I have to say, I fucking hate when articles put our ages in the parentheses.
Speaker 1: What does it have to do with anything?
Speaker 3: You might as well put the circumference of my nipples? Like why is it so much information? Like just tell everyone I lost my virginity in the part of a jack in the box. Like why information necessary?
Speaker 1: We don't need it? Or like take a liberty take a senior citizen amber reference like that that's something. Now you're talking.
Speaker 3: Jerry atriate comedian Jerry Cola, Like let's really double down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I love. Yeah, you know what I'm says Lacy Lamar. That's what I want. Thank you, l Yeah, to say the least. Guys, we have already changed Pokemon forever because we're right, and now we'll change the way people report. It is odd that they flute our ages. That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: What like just call my ex out by name, like why don't you.
Speaker 1: Even no one liked him?
Speaker 3: I mean, where are you now?
Speaker 1: That's at least something like. I don't find myself caring how old anyone is unless I have to make references with them. But I do care who you dated? Like that fun who wasn't? Were they? Did you kiss them with the open mouth? Father?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, songe action e lingua l.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. I mean I have to know who dated who, why and for how long. There are a couple of great things you can find out about a person. One they gay, period two or queer. Two they can sing God, and they dated someone. You know, those are the best things you can find out about each other. You dated Cheryl, She's crazy?
Speaker 3: How did you do it now? Cheryl Cola gets around? Yeah, Cheryl Cola.
Speaker 1: Your ex wife, Cheryl Cola.
Speaker 3: We had to break up because our names were the same. Stupid too much And on my wedding day, you know, I'm turning a new leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This is outrageous from the jump, and I'm upset. I never want to say goodbye.
Speaker 1: I want to do exactly what you're doing except mean it a little bit. I want to get a really nice white outfit and then tell people it's my wedding day, but then never never copped it being a bit ever.
Speaker 3: Wait, that's so funny. I feel like you could wear like a nice white outfit and just get away with shit if you say I'm late for my wedding. I'm late for my wedding. Just everyone just cut the line at Starbucks, I'm late for my wedding.
Speaker 1: Congratulations. You know they'd be like, you're wearing a suit, so you're marrying a woman, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, conversation then you're over there, but.
Speaker 1: I would like to have this conversation. Actually, now here's how we met.
Speaker 3: You were eating a breed.
Speaker 1: I don't not all that was a song.
Speaker 3: By this artist named Hoku. When we met you were eating a breed, very specific lyrics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wonder that really happened to that person, because you don't just throw that in there. That's a true story.
Speaker 3: That is based on a true story.
Speaker 1: Is a true story. Some songs, you can tell they put too much detail. It's true, Lacy, how far away are you from your microphone? Oh no, well I was told I really loud, So now I guess I got.
Speaker 3: That silence you, lady, Let them silence you. You that microphone to the esophagus. You get that deep in there. Okay, I will go call an oscopy with my microphone before they turn my volume down. I won't treat that microphone like a skewer and me a lambka bob before I shut.
Speaker 1: I did not think that was where you were going with it. But I'm glad that usual nice?
Speaker 3: Isn't it? The visual nice?
Speaker 1: You gotta admit.
Speaker 3: Obsessed delicious? Lamb? No, seriously, where is Yusef? I can't mind.
Speaker 1: Him up at the altar By the end of this.
Speaker 3: My first boyfriend, Yusef. That's it. That's That's the.
Speaker 1: Tweet that should be a bit on the show? Is we all tweet something that makes no sense? Another thing, my first boyfriend, Jason, This is what I thought of when you said lamb kebab. Can you remember I was talking about this with my friend the other day. Can you remember when you realized that what you were eating meat, the meat you're eating used to be an animal. Can you remember that? I can remember the exact time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so fucked up. When was that done?
Speaker 1: We were eating chicken and I went, wait, so this is a drumstick and this is chicken. Is this the leg of a chicken and how he walks? And Mom and Dad laughed themselves sick.
Speaker 3: And that's how you knew you had a career in comedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think about it often. I gotta be honest, because I grew up eating everything from a chicken feet to peigans estine, okay, everything in between. And I still dabble in those arts, and there is guilt sometimes, but I just grew up eating so much meat and and you know, from the lamb kebabs uh to the cam look of love cobs. You know what I'm saying. I eat it all. But what's your story? Are you two eater of alls?
Speaker 1: Yep? I'll eat anything now, I will eat That's right. I told Amber anything we're on we crashed into andyes, Ambers the first to go. She's going to rob anyway. I'm not going to please help me.
Speaker 3: She's first to go.
Speaker 1: I'll keep anything.
Speaker 3: So my girlfriend, the love of my life. Currently, I already forgot about Yusuf valadet bisexuality. My girlfriend does not eat red meat. And at first I thought it was gonna be a deal breaker, like red flag, you know what I'm saying, But turns out I still love the woman. Okay, and and you know she she was pescataria, but now she started to eat chicken. I'm slowly micro might have Micro you are you're getting the meat. Micro does a long Listen as long as she's a puskatarian. If you know what I'm saying, did that merch.
Speaker 1: And that's all that Matterstarian is Chris. Definitely a shirt. It's definitely a shirt. I'm definitely ordering.
Speaker 3: A koozy or a key chain at the least acterion.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with that. I like it. Okay, wait, now ready to go. I might I might order the three of us shirts. That's a Puskatarian. I might be one of the more.
Speaker 3: Normal under my tree in December. That will not be that.
Speaker 1: Lacy.
Speaker 3: We had the to sing scale.
Speaker 1: I'm so it was scam like Lacey's special ring for scam likely and the song she sings to go with it is so beautiful.
Speaker 2: It is scam likely. That's really scam. When our album comes off exactly ridiculous songs.
Speaker 3: I kind of love the three of us just going on score together a cappella.
Speaker 1: Style, unsatisfied audiences all over.
Speaker 3: But here's the here's the twist. My loves no audience.
Speaker 1: Now that's how it should be.
Speaker 3: That's has that ever been done?
Speaker 1: No, we're in Detroit where precisely none of your business.
Speaker 3: No witnesses, not let anybody.
Speaker 1: But we'll be singing from seven to eight, and then again from ten to eleven.
Speaker 3: Seven we'll get a trio acapella. Mattinee. Okay, I'm all for it. I am all for it.
Speaker 1: Cherry, you said something earlier that I need to know the answer to. Now I don't know how to ask this, but just earlier you said you grew up eating pig intestines, and I am forced to ask, what do you call it? Big intestines? What do you call that? What do you call it?
Speaker 3: Well, listen, I also, in my adult life love to eat ass It's a lifelong training. I mean, we really went there. So in Shanghai, knees. If you're talking literal language, it's which literally means large intestine. So we're not even you know, giving the pig the respect. It's just in general, uh or some which is pig contested. Is that what you meant?
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I meant, because we call it chins.
Speaker 3: I am familiar with chitlins. I am familiar with chitlins. Uh love obsessed?
Speaker 1: Do they taste the same? Have you tasted? Why did we? Why did we think we're the only people to eat that? Like in your hand, You're like, no one else has e We I ain't needing that ship. People.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. Even though we are all living our best lives and you know, chiseled to the gods, I know that we we didn't grow up rich, you know what I'm saying. So it was like I was eating like porridge, uh, preserved duck egg, which is that black like yeah, for adjacents, which is so delicious in my opinion, Like this is I'm drooling right now. But it was the the insides of the animal that I think we're maybe cheaper, I'm not really sure, but or maybe it's just us not wanting anything to go to waste, like the inside of a chicken as well. Chickens also have intestines that are edible, Like, I mean, I've just had it all, you know, a duck tongue. Tongue I'm talking sharing no ride with the jaw slash beak attacked.
Speaker 1: Don't now that sounds delicious?
Speaker 3: Okay? I actually had to take the two of you out on an authentic Chinese feast because we'll be surprised.
Speaker 1: When you said duck egg, I was interested. I have to say, I've seen those black duck eggs in the thing, and I'm like, I can't it looks like it tastes good, it looks right.
Speaker 3: It's delicious. Uh, it's well, okay. We just have to be in touch and further explore the cuisine together, because it's hard to say. That's why it's always so offensive when those foods are on fear factor, for example, because I'm like, girl that was on the breakfast table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not right, that's not right.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: One time I went to Australia to shoot a video for Like Tourism Australia. Man, we were supposed to go to a break You can't be telling us what the fuck to do? We need so find out what happened when I went to Australia. After this break, Welcome back to the Amber and Lacey Lacy and Amber Show. Our guest today is Sherry Kola And oh, here's what happened in Australia. So I went to Australia for Like the Tourism Board of Australia and they were like, they were like, will you go to this five star restaurant? This guy probably had a Michelin star. I don't know. I don't care. I don't care because I hate all food. I hate all food. I eat like twelve things. I'm the worst eater you've ever met, any child Canary. It's really bad. So I tell them this.
Speaker 3: I I think I saw your name on the list of a variety is worst eaters you've ever met.
Speaker 1: That's called the Amber List. That's how bad. So this man made all this food. Each thing tastes worse than the last. And I'm telling this to him to his face because he knows what's what it is. And then it's also very funny. And then he makes vegemite. What's the Australian one?
Speaker 3: Ye? Yeah, customers, man, the fuck?
Speaker 1: Why would you do? Why would you give this to me? This is terrible? And that was my first hate crime.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh my god, I was literally good to say it's a hate crime. I was literally so I like I said, I famously eat everything. And when I had vegamite, I was shot at. How I wasn't immediately turned on. It was greasier than I expected it was. I think it's because they put it on toast, so it tricks you because of the color. You think it's like Natella. You think it might be sweets. I'm still not sure what it is, but I am willing to give it another try. They do it differently down on there. They definitely do.
Speaker 1: You are you might be the world's best eater. If that hits your lips and you said, maybe one more child, you are the world's best eater. Hit me, baby.
Speaker 3: About to say that too? Are? We were we separated, we were at birth, were right?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 3: On't eat that, you know. I have to say I am singing better than usual this morning, which is weird because I'm actually not. You said that good when it comes to you know, the the octaves. But I am chilling it.
Speaker 1: You have because you're starting way down in the basement and we've heard you get up to the top floor already of a.
Speaker 3: Five story building, straddling the chimney. Okay, I have a question.
Speaker 1: Get off the chimney, don't.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Stanta.
Speaker 1: Chimney.
Speaker 3: Here's my question. Yes, here's my question. What are we actually supposed to talk about today?
Speaker 1: Thank you for asking. Uh. This is the part of the show where we are oh, where we slide into Lacey's dms. Hey, everyone, oh, it's time for a segment called please slide out of Lacey's d These are dms from real men with mothers probably uh, who have failed to give it. Probably not. And these men, real men, have sent dms, real dams to Lacey Lamar, a real human being. Lace. Okay, this first one, I we were talking, we were chit chatting, you know, hi, how are you what you know? And then listen, Cherry, it don't even get that far. Normally is straight with the nonsense. Okay. So it had been like a few back and forth okay, and I said, you know, tell me a little bit about yourself and this will sends this. I am a combination of Bugs Bunny and Beaver Cleaver. I'm serious. By the way, Bugs Bunny had to be a male because he sailed with Christopher Columbus, my favorite episode, and that's straight up dude's work. Lacey set up Amber Lacy. No wait, christ I'm not giving this christ he lost me. Christopher Columbus, that's an episode of Bunny. Now he's on the boat with Christopher Columbus. Okay, Amber, and that's why you should give him one kiss on the mouth, Lacy. I don't think this is that bad.
Speaker 3: No song, only bottom lip the bottom that the overbite special, you know what I mean? Uma the way, My question is how hot is this man?
Speaker 1: Not hot at all? Not hot enough for me to listen to this mess again. Now he loves cartoons, Lacey. He's the Christopher Columbus was that was his favorite episode. No, thank you, sir, kill fuck Mary.
Speaker 3: Kill kill ny oh Beaver Christopher Columbus.
Speaker 1: Well we're killing Christopher Killopher Columbus by Yeah, yeah, I'm going to be silly Beaver Cleaver, thank you.
Speaker 3: Honestly, bugs, Bunny is game.
Speaker 1: He can look like anything. He can look like whoever you want him to look like. That's true. I want him to be that sexy girl. He's that sexy girl. That's right. You want to be Beethoven. He's Beethove, you would have to be. I wanna tell him to look like because we've all wanted to fuck Beethoven. I'm gonna tell him look like Denzel Washington, and he's gonna be like, what's up. We're gonna That's how it's gonna work.
Speaker 3: Wow, you're right, Bugs Bunny deserves a star on the Walk of Fame. Where do we sign the position?
Speaker 1: Ever? Believe you were for this? I'm for this. He is the beaver Cleaver, he said, I'm I'm a combination of bugs Bunny and beaver Cleaver. No, thank you, no thank you. I don't know what you're fuck you're talking about that and a little bit reserved.
Speaker 3: Right right the range the range. If he's not you, you weren't interested from the job.
Speaker 1: And that's straight up dude's work. What is that?
Speaker 3: I do give points for? Like elaboration Amber does.
Speaker 1: Amber loves the silliness. If someone's super silly, Ambers like, give them.
Speaker 3: Well, we love poetry. We love poetry.
Speaker 1: I got some poems too, but we don't start with the poems. Share you Oh my god? Yeah, the pages, pages and pages of the poem. No that I've received, sir, I'm not reading. I'm we're on page six. I don't care about your poem. You're if you can make it to a six pages of poem, you can't write poetry. Already said you should have said what you said that first page. I don't need to listen to six pages.
Speaker 3: Your d ms, it's giving d m B, It's giving line is out the door.
Speaker 1: I love it. That is so true. These d ms are I'm stealing this. I'm sorry, I'm stealing it.
Speaker 3: We'll wear it, guys.
Speaker 1: We have too many shirts. No, I love it. You know I love a good T shirt. Well, you have a good T shirt message.
Speaker 3: I love it. We have so many fucking shirts. Why will we never turn down a free one?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Never help you you. You'll knock a toddler over. If someone throws you're in the you're in the audience. If someone throws a free T shirt, that baby's biting it. I'm snatching the shirt. I need it.
Speaker 3: I will put an eighty five year old man in a choke hold. I'm with you for a V neck.
Speaker 1: Ooh if it's a all not the V neck, T shirt, not the V neck.
Speaker 3: When it's free, baby, it's coming home with me. Baby. A woman's cut love I tiny sleeves? What is what that? Why aren't women's said? Girl? My armpit is out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a shave. You decided to gettyli. That's not fair.
Speaker 3: Where's the rest of it?
Speaker 1: I tried to throw away a hoodie the other day that was free like every hoodie I've ever seen in my entire life, and I just couldn't. I couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: It could do Tuesday, go by Tay with me the free hoodie? Do it from every Cliper game I've been at, It's whoa dude? Yes today? What the fuck? I'm not kidding. I am not doing this?
Speaker 1: Good good, you're doing it. I mean, I'm sorry. Voice to men.
Speaker 3: Am I gonna be a judge on the voice?
Speaker 1: You are? You're dressed for it, girl, you are ready?
Speaker 3: That's for my chair.
Speaker 1: Every podcast should start with us, with our back to the what if one of us never turns around what I was like, I don't like this?
Speaker 3: Guess then elimination Lacy, okay, fun, elimination off.
Speaker 1: You're off the podcast.
Speaker 3: Are there more dms?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I got one more. I got one more.
Speaker 3: I'm on the edge of myself.
Speaker 1: It's funny because we've been kind of talking about this. I want to eat your cat like those immigrants in Ohio topical. So I just said, so you thought using a rambling racist lies would make me go out with you. This cannot be working for you. That's all I said.
Speaker 3: I was racist. Lie, he hate you with an R.
Speaker 1: R LM bally. Yeah, and he thought he's probably sending that to like twenty women.
Speaker 3: Oh it's it's giving. Yeah, he thinks he's so.
Speaker 1: And I was like, no, what are we doing? Why? And also the funniest one of those is someone tweeted call me Haitian the way I'd be eating her cat that. I was like, lady, you done made the funniest one.
Speaker 3: That is just brilliant joke writing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the remake songs are amazing. Yeah, eat the cat, Eat the cat. Love it.
Speaker 3: But but this guy, I mean the new choice.
Speaker 1: Oh guys, is it life just short form improv when you really think about it? Yeah, are you going to tell me that?
Speaker 3: Put yes and on my tombstone? Okay, that's already a T shirt at my funeral, take a suggestion from the audience.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that would be hilarious.
Speaker 3: I have two comps.
Speaker 1: Two compsis I have two cops for my funeral. They're in the back and you didn't, so please don't shout anything out. Amber knows that I love an entertaining funeral, and I tell everybody in my family pick your song. My daughter's like, no, Mom, and I I'll pick it for you. Daisy Duke's You're gonna it's that it's a fun song.
Speaker 3: You know what my concern is on the daily the photo they use because everything it was my most something on feed or whatever. You just have to assume that will be the last photo.
Speaker 1: You're right, So you have to.
Speaker 3: Make sure that ship looks good. When you go missing. They will pull from I mean, who knows, just a candid from Getty Images.
Speaker 1: I just googled. This is the first photo that came up of you.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not bad.
Speaker 1: That's not bad. That's your that's your pick.
Speaker 3: That's that's a good way to stay on the out. That's a good way to go out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the first one that popped up. This is you. I gotta die right now?
Speaker 3: No, that no, that one is giving big Easel energy right there.
Speaker 1: Somebody play back that ass up because that's well, I hope we die at the same time, because that's how some must off.
Speaker 3: And Juicy J can only perform at one boy. Wait, why did I say no? I was singing bands that make it adds juvenile?
Speaker 1: You were Lacy?
Speaker 3: Did you go out cut that part out Quisby right now on anything. Two thousand and one, Hip Hop I Will come through.
Speaker 1: Oh well we are the raggediest rap listeners of all time, like the that are just like like like yes, back that ass up, but like I'm so kwa ship, I'm so hood for sure that I would say that's my maybe my second favorite song of all time. Hit him Up, Hit him Up by Tupac probably the end of it, just the grease cutting everyone out nothing, what's that? What's our one song? Never Scared? Oh love Never Scared. Bye bye pig, big Punisher. Nobody knows remember.
Speaker 3: Okay, So if we're talking this specific MTV Jams era, the Mystic Gold.
Speaker 1: Days, oh yeah, mystical. Yeah, I love that mystical.
Speaker 3: The Mystic Gold Days. And I'm also like I also love like the kind of a romantic y you know, the fabulous into yous you know what I mean, the the the chingey tyree is pulling me back.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good song. That is a great song. It's on my song, my work. I'll playlist all the time.
Speaker 3: Sorry. Two thousand and four, she.
Speaker 1: Went to Ruben Studdemember.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, like that was like you were going through it before we even discovered feelings.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you go back and you listen to a lot of the ratchet trash rap that I was consuming at an alarming rate back then, you'll hear some troublingly misogynist things. Oh, of course. And conversely, I was listening to I'll Never Remember his Name, a I'm a piano afrobeats type of person, and the song was called bring It to the Owner, and the whole theme of the song was your pussy belongs to me. If something's wrong with it, baby, just bring it to the owner. And every song in that genre is so like like thoughtful, like like sweet sweet like that, like if you're having any pussy problems, let me help you.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's giving, projective. And yeah, we were dropping it low. Yeah, and yet both cheeks were synchronized swimming.
Speaker 1: Can you move your cheeks independently of one another?
Speaker 3: Baby girl? Funny to assume I even have met bet there. This is very serious. I was born without an ass Oh, I'm okay.
Speaker 1: I have been.
Speaker 3: Searching for this ass my entire life. It's been on a milk carton, it's been on Craigslist ads, this ass has not turned up anywhere.
Speaker 1: Go to Miami.
Speaker 3: You know what's funny is from Miami. She's Cuban and she and I somehow our Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants because she has like a smaller waist and a booty. I have nothing like. I'm just like cylindic all the way down, and yet we can share genes. It's fascinating. Actually, it's science. Women in Stem.
Speaker 1: It is science. Sister of the Traveling Plants. Wasn't none but women in Stem. That's all I was. You can call it magic. It's just women in Stem.
Speaker 3: Girl. You know there's that Brotherhood of the Traveling jockstrap. Honey, No, it's that those coming different sizes, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we're so bad. Guys were so bad. Okay, should we do one Sister Court?
Speaker 3: Oh speaking of sisters, I mean sure.
Speaker 1: What they say? Too late? Hey, everybody, welcome to Sister Court. As I should have mentioned in the first act, but you never remember. You can write in to the show and get advice, and maybe your advice will be talked about in Sister Court. That email address is Amberandlacyadvice at gmail dot com. Write it in and hear us give you a verdict, just like we're going to do for this person right now. I'm Amber Refin and Lacey's Lacey Lamar. Sherry is judged Sherry, So watch your ass, Okay, I am going to read one of the first Sister Court scenarios. What do I tell my friends when they're not invited to a party. I'm in my mid sixties, okay, and I like to throw parties from my friends ever so often. To be honest, some of my parties are very very nice, with catered food and expensive wines. Because of this, I can't invite every one of my friends to everyone my parties, and it's like guests post something on Facebook or Instagram. I will inevitably hear from someone in a few days asking why they were not invited. What should I say to them?
Speaker 3: That is uh, because I go through this daily. But I think I'm on the side of just please don't invite me, you know what I mean, give me the liberty to sit out. That's toff. You know, you could always say that it's tough. It's tough. That's why I'm always zero or one hundred. I'm not throwing a party unless it's it's one hundred people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it ain't no fun if you don't have none.
Speaker 3: You know, it's either one on one. It's either heart to heart or crowdser no in between.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I just don't. I would never be like cater my party, drink, my expensiveness and that, so I can't relate to you.
Speaker 3: I guess that it's also true we grew up fo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this stuff in the cabinets. I cater all my parties, and I have what I do know, I don't do. What I do tell people is don't post this my friend. I'm notorious for. Wait, just don't you take a picture in a corner and say I'm having a great time. Don't put you at Lacey's house. Don't put my I'd never post anything. You're not gonna see me with twenty people doing this. Never just don't post it. And if someone says, oh my god, you didn't, if they do, fight out, I just played dumb. Oh my god, I didn't call you. I thought I left your message. Oh I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm realizing that I do that with a specific group of friends as well. We call it silent disco, like IM come over tonight, blah, blah blah, and my friend will literally say, is it silent disco? I'm like, yes, you know, it's giving, it's giving cold, but yes, it's very much a well oiled machine. It's a nice method. But this is with a specific group that knows what's up, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Okay, So that seems to be what to do. Yeah, yeah, tell these.
Speaker 3: Our friend, our sister court friend. If she's buying the expensive stuff and like, you know, treating her friends. I feel like she might want people to know that she is like this. It seems like she likes the instagrammable things, so that might not be easy for her to say, don't post about it, because sometimes throwing a party like this is for the sake of the post. So I don't know, it's just tough. Oh you know what I've done. Unfortunately, because we all have, you know, a sliver of being a piece of shit, I will sometimes strategize when that person won't be in.
Speaker 1: Town, smart, smart, he whatever. Work.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's just the curation of vibes, and like, that's what.
Speaker 1: People don't get, is I'm trying to achieve a certain vibe peak vibrations. Honey, Yes, but I'm after.
Speaker 3: Some people bring the team down.
Speaker 1: Honey, you know there's a whole combination. You can't have Susie and Michael in the same mom, you can.
Speaker 3: Because Susie and Michael have a mutual enemy. Okay, and it's.
Speaker 1: Me, that's right. I don't invite. Don't invite Sherry.
Speaker 3: Stay home alone. You will never go wrong.
Speaker 1: Scherry's advice is get rid of your social life. Guys, we also think you should get rid of your social life. Just sit around listening to the Amber and Lacey, Lacy and Amber Show. Today's guest is Sherry Cola and you can see her everywhere you look. Fucking Good Trouble, fucking I Love Dick, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Clearly we all were just looking it up because that was my first spread it ever in twenty seventeen. Catherine Hahn, Kevin Bacon, what a dream, Joey's all away? Uh, And that was my first job on TV for real, for real. It was a guest star and it was so much fun. But yeah, evolved a lot since then. Good Trouble, what a blessing. Five seasons, six years, Yes, God, chapters.
Speaker 1: And that's that's America, guys. You can go from I Love dick to good trouble and.
Speaker 3: That doesn't sum it up.
Speaker 1: T shirts, T shirts funny, that's T shirts.
Speaker 3: No, those are hats.
Speaker 1: We're committing Oh my god, tapped about them? Puscatarian Way. Hey, everybody, bumper, thanks for tuning into the Amber and Lacey Lacy amer Show. You can follow Sherry Cola online across all platforms. Buy me on the internet at Sherry Cola. I imagine threats what.
Speaker 3: The internet?
Speaker 1: Find me on the internet? PARENTHESI is a threat? Is also a tea shirt? I'm so sorry you say is so T shirt?
Speaker 3: Out of my mouth is a potential tattoo. I don't know how else to say it.
Speaker 1: I am gonna talk to you about tattoos the next time you come on the show, and we're also going to get joke tattoos. I am at Amber Roff and across our platforms, Lacey, were you across? I'm at Lacy Lamar one. Why why is the one there? I have no idea, Amber, because Lacey got the first Lacy Lamar and then forgot how to get into it.
Speaker 3: Can't get into it no way, you know, like we forget our password, will use the same thing, but then add something and the next time not great or we like name documents. Wait, I also am Sherry Cola without the E because unfortunately, some blonde lady who's rib it and who knows where of America has Sherry Cola with the E. So I'm rocking s h R R y co l A and it keeps me humble. It really like it?
Speaker 1: It does? I like that?
Speaker 3: Really does?
Speaker 1: We don't take E well? I do. Hey, everybody, That's it for the Ember, Lacy, Lacy and Amber Show.
Speaker 3: We Love you, Goodbye where you went from bokemon to MBMA And I didn't even know this was goodbye? Oh my god, I'm edging, I've I love you Why.
Speaker 1: The Amber and Lacey Lacy and Amber Show is a production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeartRadio podcast. It's created and hosted by Amber Ruffin and Lacy Lamar. Executive produced by Noah Avoar and Hans Sonni, super produced by Becca Ramos. Because She's a Superhero co produced by Victor Wright, Edited and mixed by Ty Herd. Music by David schmol passssssssssssssssssss