Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tappen?
Speaker 2: All right, Danielle, yep, come on, tell me about your phone tap.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: So Bonnie is getting married and she's one of those brides that she gives everybody, you know, a list of what not to do before her wedding, and one of the things is, do not cut your hair before my wedding, because she wants everyone's hair a specific way. So her bride'smaid, who's also her roommate, Stephanie, says, let's call her and tell her I cut my hair.
Speaker 2: Oh why do you guys insist on messing with brides? You know it's not good.
Speaker 3: I'm actually really just the setup and then I let her kind of take it away.
Speaker 1: So I'm calling from the salon to tell her. Oh she left her earrings, come get them.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Let's see what happens. Here's Danielle's cut your hair and piss off the bride phone tap?
Speaker 4: Really Hello?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hi, this is Lisa from floaking up salon and spam looking for Stephanie.
Speaker 4: She's not hair right now. Can you take a message?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Can you just tell her that when she came in to get her hair cut. She left her earrings, So just tell her. I'll leave him at the front desk and she can stop.
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait what why what? I didn't understand any of that.
Speaker 3: Oh. When she came in this morning to get her hair cut, she left her earrings. When we were washing her hair, she took them off, So I'm gonna leave them at the front desk for her. Just have her come by and she can grab them.
Speaker 4: Wait, she cut her hair or she got her hair done.
Speaker 1: No, she cut her hair that she came in with a picture. She cut her hair.
Speaker 4: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm serious.
Speaker 4: M Oh my god.
Speaker 1: All I'm asking you to do is tell her ears?
Speaker 3: Did her hair?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: What stops?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 4: What did she do her hair?
Speaker 1: She cut her hair. She showed me a picture of a haircut she.
Speaker 4: Liked, hitting me.
Speaker 1: What do you what's the big deal? It's a haircut?
Speaker 4: No no, no, no no no, this can't no, this carry happening. Oh my gosh, Okay, I have to call her right now.
Speaker 1: What is the big I don't understand the big deal.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, she's not supposed to cut her hair. I'm getting married and she's supposed to be my pictures.
Speaker 1: Okay, so her hair actually looks.
Speaker 4: No, no, wait, so did she send did she show me a picture of like hair up and you get her hair up right?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, it's a cute little bob she liked. You got to be kidding me. I cut it. It looks adorable. It's gonna look great in your pictures.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, she is gonna kill me.
Speaker 3: You said she's been a bridezilla this entire time, right, Oh yeah, oh yeah, So obviously she's.
Speaker 1: Gonna call you back right away. So when she calls three way us so that.
Speaker 3: I can hear what's going on, okay, three way Us, and then I'm not going to say anything.
Speaker 1: This is all you.
Speaker 3: You got it?
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, But what's go on?
Speaker 4: I just got so cold. Some lady said you left your earrings at it like a hair place. Uh yeah, I went yeah what I just I just would a haircut. Haircut with you, Stephanie.
Speaker 3: This is my day.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I get it, But like, look at either the day. It looks like I just I just got a little too bob. Looks like she's out of bob, Stephanie. Yeah, it's like it's pretty cute. It's like a pixie cut, you know, like, oh, like all the actresses they're doing right now. It's super cute.
Speaker 3: You know you're gonna love it. You're gonna love you not.
Speaker 4: Fortun pay for your extensions. Extensives? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Extensives? I'm not gonna be your hair.
Speaker 4: It's the same as everyone else's. How clear do I have to be, Bobbie, I've never been apprised with like a crazy bride before.
Speaker 3: You've got to chill out. It's just, well, look, you're like.
Speaker 4: You're being a little controlling. I mean, I don't know if anybody's said anything, but like, honestly, you signed up for this. I asked everyone to not cut their hair. Don't change your appearance for getting spray down. What's wrong with you? I'm part of your party, but like I can't be controlled by everything you do and everything you say.
Speaker 1: It's just a haircut.
Speaker 4: Are you on drugs? I wish I was, because seriously, this is becoming a pain in the ass. I don't know how like tolerate all of it anymore. This can't be real. What I didn't do anything to you?
Speaker 3: I did I got my on.
Speaker 4: You want to change your appearance, Bonny, Seriously, you have got what is wrong with you? Send me a picture of your ugly Hairdo you're being crazy? I'm not being crazy. This is my one day, This is my wedding. Step No, you've already had your one day. This is your second wedding, Honey. You don't want to send me a picture. Send me a picture right now.
Speaker 3: She can't send you a picture of her new hair because she didn't really cut it. Who's this, Bonnie? This is Danielle Minarrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, And we just phone ta to No.
Speaker 4: Are you.
Speaker 3: I know you are crazy?
Speaker 4: Girl?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, no.
Speaker 4: She knows me. Oh my gosh, I'm like sweating the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone table was pre recorded permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis d ran in the Morning Show