Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Jim Steadebeck along with Carol Masser. Let's take a look at some stocks on the move. We're joined by Bloomberg News Equities reporter Natalia Kenny Javich. Natalia, A lot happening in the after hours.
Speaker 4: A lot, So let's start with some of the latest news on Warner Brosers. The ticker is WBD. Bloomberg News just reported that the company got second round of bits today, including mostly cash offer from Netflix. So we're watching these two stocks and Bloomberg sources told Bloomberg that bankers for Paramount Skydiance and Comcast and Netflix worked over the long things given weekend to improve this offer. We know that officially the company to cell phone sale in October. So this is kind of a development story and we will see how this plays out. Maybe we'll hear more later this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know, like this is something we've been following now for a while.
Speaker 3: Everybody else was watching Netflix and HBO. The bankers were.
Speaker 1: Working exactly there were a lot of bankers busy over the weekend. It really works because there's a lot of stuff that happened.
Speaker 3: Let's play you get paid the big Bucks, Carol.
Speaker 1: That is indeed. Hey, another name that we're watching in the aftermarket Mango dB and this one popping about sixteen seventeen percent here, let me just pull it up on my Bloomberg. Yeah, popping up about sixteen percent as we speak here in the aftermarket. And this is because of the company's outlook, very upbeat.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The company forecast revenue for the first quarter, the guidance beat the average analyst estimate. The company sees revenue for the fourth quarter coming in between six and sixty five and seventy million dollars, the most for six hundred and twenty seven million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And this is a stock that's been on a tear in twenty twenty five. It's up about forty one percent year to date. So that's another one moving in the aftermarket. There was a big name that moved in the regular trade today.
Speaker 4: Yes, since early morning, we've been following our shares of Synopsis, the tickets, s andps. We see that the stock finished the day almost five percent higher. This is of course often used that in Nvidia invested about two billion dollars, so it is one of the largest providers of software and it used by almost anyone who also designs chips and as our very own at Ladlow pointed out earlier today, in Nvidia could use Synopsis as a kind of sales channel because when clients could would want to use Synopsis services, they could also use them together with Nvidia chips. Keep in mind, guys, that the stock has been down by almost fourteen percent through the end of last week. Today we see a big gain, so they.
Speaker 3: Got theyre just spending money everywhere.
Speaker 1: Synopsis the number one gainer in the s and P five hundred and Nastek one hundred today.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's end aments a stock in the red on the day today Shopify.
Speaker 4: The ticker is shop At. The stock is done by almost six percent. This is another kind of reading on US consumers. Today we saw that Oppenheimer analysts told that the pace of spending at e commerce company moderated through Sunday. During this Black Friday period, they say that there was a twenty five percent growth in sales, which in total was about six point two billion dollars, but that was below consensus. I looked at another data from Adobe Analytics on Thanksgiving and Black Friday, they saw sales increase by five to nine percent, down from nine to ten percent a year ago. So kind of a mixed picture on US consumers.
Speaker 1: Like there's some hesitation. And we had a conversation about private credit specifically from the folks over at oak Tree, and just concerns about making some deals maybe in the consumer discretionary space because worried about maybe some of the credit card debt defaults in particular. So yeah, we'll see when everything is said and done.
Speaker 3: Dana Telsey too, weigh in on that a little earlier. Yeah, but she seemed she was some cautious Yeah, i'd say glasses half full. Yeah, cautiously optimistic.
Speaker 1: Cautiously optimistic.
Speaker 3: She said, the retailers that are coming out with new stuff that people want, get people through the door, and the experience. As I was surprised to hear what she said about the coffee shops and the restaurants. Is the Polu bar the one that started it all?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know, is it?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I've never been, but well, Ralph's Coffee Taya says, which shops coffee? She would know, Yes, she would know.
Speaker 1: She just shopping or so we hear.
Speaker 2: This stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest mark moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.