Speaker 1: They say, what the hell going on with James Jacquez.
Speaker 2: That's the point, Guarden Miami hokis. First of all, no, that boy he told that ship up there. What James Queen the nigga name Jane though, James Queen Jamie Jackey all right by Lelas Tyler. What's his name is? Homiks JJJJ. He's allegedly sleeping with his current coach's ex wife. She be liking all his post on Instagram. She don't follow if that's the ex wife.
Speaker 3: Ah freak game bro open fellows, bros.
Speaker 2: We know how this ship goes. Open. Your coach, if I'm coaching, give him funk coach, foe.
Speaker 1: He's an excellent coach. He exes and o's he go home. He's still studying playbooks, worrying about how he gonna stop lebron Hommy.
Speaker 2: That nigga ready than fuck? How may don't get the fuck win, lose or drawn? And they've been losing that dick gonna get in them drawn, been waiting.
Speaker 3: This is clear right a player.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she want the young man, man man. So this is all allegedly because of course he got a old lady.
Speaker 1: Niggas Sposer said, responded, saying it's one hundred percent of rumor. She's lying. Any time women put numbers on ship, they line and because she should have said, hell, motherfucking lie.
Speaker 2: Is lying on me, Percy.
Speaker 4: Untried women when they when they don't, when they know they're right and they ain't got to prove nothing, they don't say nothing.
Speaker 1: She texted him, you haven't been running your mouth.
Speaker 2: Have you fucking my ship up?
Speaker 1: Because you know he don't say no like us, No.
Speaker 2: Way, Josey woman going like every single one of your pictures didn't if you ain't fucking the lint out there, trap pulling, pulling, the time pods, dropping that people on nothing but down in that mount sheet all in THEO.
Speaker 5: Give the playbook, man, coach, man, get this shit together, my paper man ship ship together.
Speaker 2: Man. M hm. We spend a lot of time right in these players.
Speaker 3: Man, he do and they say, right here, I see why we don't do this. It's it's a good play coach.
Speaker 2: People parents over there watching, don't never turn your eyes off me. That's what y'all doing. You take your eyes off the prize. You take your eyes off the prize. But just the play. We're gonna We're gonna run to win the game when we get back out here. We got we got two minutes left. Fellers, what we're doing, What we're doing. We go with them. We go to eighty five a pair of kodoc.
Speaker 5: Okay, you go to the three point You order the shorts that say the South is everywhere, The South is everywhere. You put up at that three point nine, coach, put your card number in, put your debit number, paypath, whatever you.
Speaker 1: Order it from, and you shoot that three.
Speaker 2: Is that something?
Speaker 5: We got one quarter left? Come one quarter left. Go to eighty five a pair of co dot com and order these shorts right now. Go all the way so we can win the game. Go all the way and you can win the game too, can win the game.
Speaker 2: You deserve a ring, right cause this church leads what they need to do.
Speaker 5: Eighty five appareco dot.
Speaker 6: Com, Fresh out o TV.
Speaker 1: Man broken players back in the studio, Same vibes, same vibes. I was trying to rhyme with it, but oh t were fun though.
Speaker 2: Man's hard.
Speaker 1: Bro I ain't gonna lie bro. I wish we would have did the podcast after the.
Speaker 3: Game so we could have talked about we could have talked about.
Speaker 1: What happened and have fun we had at the game. Bro we wire arguing argue with the referee trying.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, I was arguing, Yeah, many they got some Hoopers. Yeah, shout out to h boy. What is it overtime elite? Yes, they're getting in high school.
Speaker 1: They they getting paid to play, and it's some of them going to some college and they just rolled out the.
Speaker 4: Red carpet for man. That boy he one. He going to South Carolina. The day before we got there, he had forty seven. Yeah, that night he had thirty three. Damn he must have scored a lot. When I left he had had thirty.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he turned it on broke all the Reapers they made up. They made a comeback, uh huh. And so we we lit talk. First of all, we had no reason picking the team anyway.
Speaker 2: The team that we picked up, that's that was the home team. Yeah. So we picked people sitting next to us to like the Mama and the sun Set. Yeah, it was like go for the Reapers.
Speaker 1: So yeah, so we were like, okay, cool and we just having fun. They didn't want to. The cups kept coming. Now we really I really like what was into the game. Where I'm like, y'all cheating them boys?
Speaker 2: Like who the boys you're talking about? You don't even kill this much?
Speaker 4: NAV got so close to the ref you know, they say triple referee.
Speaker 2: I walked up on it almost had but like I skinned one, the white, the white white one me myself.
Speaker 1: Ireen cooked.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, now it ain't even any damn game, said letting them boards play.
Speaker 4: He said, you're gonna have to stop getting so close to the back. The lady came.
Speaker 1: The lady came into said I got, I got. She went back to referee caw. I said, and I know you snitched through store. I know you without further do Man, we got my boy j Whitehead in the building.
Speaker 2: Man, what's up? What up? What up? It was?
Speaker 1: It was long overdue man in the building still with a little ball.
Speaker 2: Man. We had to have you in him. Man, Man, I appreciate the bird is long overdue. I just you know, I don't know about sports, So now we want to come in and go to the beach. I don't like water. Yeah, you know, I don't do And if you ever.
Speaker 1: Seen him commentating on the six hundred pound life, you will think he don't like nothing.
Speaker 4: I don't I feel like by the way you say that, the way you say that, like it's so much profoundness and that it's like you fat.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You know, I get mad when they.
Speaker 2: Turn your hands now because who wants to see that ship? Man? You know, but that funk it's taking, you know, a few years to perfit. You know. Shout out to my dad who just let me say that if I wanted to say, you know what, age you started cussing it, so we started talking, bro. Yeah probably so it was a yeah before I can form a seness you yeah, yeah, Cause you.
Speaker 1: Know in black families, they let the kids curse to a certain now you're getting too old, you can't go to school, cussoing you can't go around certain thing, and then they cut it out. I remember when my dad they tried to cut me off like I was too deep in the game, Like you know what I'm saying. I knew how to cut.
Speaker 4: Pretty much, but as a black kid growing up in america's gonna cuss me.
Speaker 2: I was talking. Ye see, my daddy used to make up. You know how when your your parents' friend come over and say, hey, do that little dance My daddy used to make us come in and quote movies. Yeah, that especially cutting part like full metal Jacket. Oh my god, drill sergeant. Yeah, my dadd's a marine. He used to make you play the drill sergeant.
Speaker 3: No. No, he used to make us quote that ship.
Speaker 2: Ship. And then when his friends come out, especially like my little brother, he'll be four five years old, probably younger than that Kurt come out and there he'll just make him quote don't pull my.
Speaker 3: Ship, like like when he used to read us.
Speaker 2: He used to read Curious josh Us and he'll insert cusswords in the dawn. So, like I remember, I didn't know he he used to do it so much that I didn't know that wasn't in the book. So I got in trouble reading this school one day because I memorized what my daddy was saying. I didn't really know what the damn said. And so I was like, you know what I'm saying, I saying it's monkey or something. I can't remember what it was, may like justin what you was saying.
Speaker 3: And she walked me around to my mama room.
Speaker 2: My mama was a teacher in the same school, so she walked me around to my mama class and she was like me, white head, can I talk to you for a minute. She was like, Justin had the kids over there and reading circle and he was using profanity. My mama said, Brenda, what was he reading? She said, curious George. She said, it's something jail got going on. Thet them going on, man back in there.
Speaker 1: But no, I don't know as a parent, I'm childish like that too. But like my little girl, she she fired. She she like she know the bad words. She ain't gonna cut she thinks when I say, she thinks that's a horrible word. Dad, I said, don't say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it was something at the house on the floor. I said, go tell your mama.
Speaker 2: Uh uh. She needed to pick this the hell up. She said, that's a bad word there I know. I said, nah, that's hella. She's oh, bro, I hear her, ma, go pick that, go pick that the hell up. She said, what you say to me?
Speaker 1: She beated it. Man, I'm giggling like a child. I don't tricked the five year old. But she's saying it with so much like she's saying it.
Speaker 2: Picked the hell up like sheep. She's not wrong.
Speaker 1: She knows she's not wrong because I told her that stuff was hella.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Bro.
Speaker 1: That's when I was like, Bro, you can't be no parent to child.
Speaker 4: I mean yes and no, because you need to do that sometimes parent by his second because I'm like, I'm like, bro.
Speaker 2: Because it made me mad.
Speaker 1: She don't like, you know, say a little bad words like I gotta trick you a little smarter.
Speaker 2: Yeah man, yeah you Oh no, Rambo Rambo nephew because good as them that I know it running their family. You know, if you don't keep us down down here football start who you're old enough?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he ain't slow down though, he just don't because it's.
Speaker 2: The little brother will be a man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they and whatstland they play. Jamar Chase signed a five year, two hundred and twelve point five million contract extension one hundred and thirty five guaranteed. Now that guarantee. You know how y'all breaking down the contract so this he get into one thirty five without anything?
Speaker 2: See that. I never understood that you don't know what guarantee? Yeah, I'm saying I know that, but I'm saying, like, can anything that up?
Speaker 1: Like, oh yes, I'm not that guaranteed.
Speaker 3: Though, but yeah That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: What Mark Chase got that he got something brome up guarantee money before insert Michael Vick.
Speaker 2: There you go. You know what I'm saying, you got guaranteed. Mike wound up having to pay that money back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I knew it was something that and then had more you go what shout out the yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And then and then the Eagles they dropped that money off and he was on his way to jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was on the way to turn himself in. D Mike some of that. Brother, I ain't gonna be using will that might get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how Tip said. He said, I might have will. Like when Tip like he'll tell a story like that, how you when you around rich people and they telling story you be like he was like, I was going, I couldn't use it, and if I can help somebody smile while I'm finna go frown, why not helping?
Speaker 2: So I'm like ship poetic. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then he said he had forgot that he did that for Mike Vig until said Vic start doing it on you know, saying how Tip helped him at thirty for thirty said that made me realize the nigga.
Speaker 2: Never pay me back because you got a hunted again. Yeah, you got a hund again. Hunted. Go to jail, get out of it. I don't know nobody else to do. And hit the probile the only one. Bro, hit the only one, the only one. Man. Shout out Vic Man, why he mounts, We're gonna have a mount Rushmore real niggas. Michael Vick on there about just football, all sports, k c P. Rashid Wallace, Oh yeah, k c P. He played with the ankle ankle. He got two rings, two rings, played with ankle mans. That's real niggas. Yeah, okay, you got you got he got he can hoo. No, I'm putting you gotta be up there. L t played, Lauryn Taylor played on Cocaine's hot to throw Prime up down. He played fucking baseball football.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking about that.
Speaker 2: Did some real niggas like Michael okay, Michael mal tam magic magic. So five bitches go get a triple double same night. Ray Lewis stabbing niggas right out the throw. I won, bro, Real street niggas got, street niggas got They was there talking aroun that nigga said his niggas in Baltimore, they love right lowids. They're shoot on that nigga wants it. That nigga shoot don't right. Lewises on Mountain's definitely now ray Lewis definitely. What about Steve Smith singing? Ah, what do you know? He ain't no contort? Why it had be? Why you played? Gotta be jeordand Bill Bella Jordan's what Michael Jordan don gambling? Ship? Yeah, sit out twice, Like Barker said, it ain't gambling when you're rich. What it is gambling with the folks on your ass and you ain't got the money though, Andre Rising a real. Oh yeah, that's a good one. That's a real. That's a great one. That's when you relate to this. Yeah, nigga chi, Yeah, I feel like you're the best. I feel like the this restaurant is so nice and you look good too.
Speaker 1: Only the best for you, man, Okay, you see, I'll put it on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate to see this, Bill, I mean you got it. Yeah, hopefully, I mean them shades look good, your sweater look nice. I mean it's light work for.
Speaker 1: You, right, uh yeah, hopefully we'll knowing about six minutes.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you asked me out, Like I need to check my price pitch, see if it's going good. But it's the thing, seems like it's going good. She looking good, thinks she feeling me. I need to see the prize people feeling me. You trying to swape it with my nose. Oh you read to get this money? Man? This day, man, I got a chicken, that's what sup. That's when I ran out because I'm like, you ain't gonna leave me with this, damn girl, because that was none of my bus.
Speaker 1: Definitely definitely que Definitely queen.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's why that's tea baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah nah, that ain't a t that's a women drop. That's why you're talking so loud. Women drop or do it there?
Speaker 2: Hold on, No, this is tea My prospects, just yit. I won not my queen. You a prospeech, of course, I'm a prospects.
Speaker 1: Let me see what you uh, let me see your entry, let me see you wage you what you mean?
Speaker 2: Baby? My part right here, not your words, mum hmmm, uh huh. Absolutely nice here at the prize peach dot com. But don a looad the app on your phone and used the code broken place. I used to get fifty dollars instantly when you playing for your first slide on the line. That's broken plate b R O K E N P l A Y get fifty dollars when you pay your first fide on the line.
Speaker 4: Though, don't end up like, ain't too many niggas can come from that man burning it down.
Speaker 2: And burn out the whole Rising family. Man. We go back, so Coke, Yeah, cool coach hell yeah one Kobe went straight bomb after that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wish that white woman went so.
Speaker 2: I thought the ship was gonna be a whole lot once I seen the little white bitch. No, hell, cob ain't this is a lot.
Speaker 3: And then he came and said, now you know, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: You know, and Kobe defense and all the fellas could attest to this. Sometimes you can't judge the book by Cole.
Speaker 2: When that dog close. Yeah, but and that lock locked, Oh bitch, you're gonna suck. We made it to the room. Look out, Hey, I know that.
Speaker 1: Saying something to you, but you're gonna do that.
Speaker 4: That's me and season that's in season, Nah, Like I can give you that if that's a training camp.
Speaker 2: It wasn't season he was. I thought it was the Olympic. No, no, no, he went there for rehabby sucked his knee up. He was there, so he probably yeah, okay, he probably. Okay, take this little dumb country bitch. She ain't gonna tell somebody. I think. Ain't nothing out there he rehabbing. Ain't nobody can't off season. Probably it's basically like a nigga fresh out of jail. Any woman, come on, God, damn the halfway like.
Speaker 4: It's just like going in training camp, no matter if it's basketball, football, baseball. After week one, you get camp eyes. So that means you may fuck the lady who making you grilled cheese samps because the natural habitat ain't nobody you in the meeting the rooms, you hear niggas cussing in this thirty women, and.
Speaker 1: She might be doing something like giving you like, damn, what can she make that ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she flipped the grid. Not only that they're good listeners, they're white winning the made COVID. Goddamn, do you let me lift your leg up like this? Oh man?
Speaker 1: You remember that when you ain't had no puzzon any little thing at your dick.
Speaker 4: Yes, y'all seen flight right? What's that when Denzel had When did she put that ice on that knee? Put that's on the knee?
Speaker 2: Got damn it feels good. I'm quick spank them draw. I'm still.
Speaker 1: I'm still one of the Mohicans. I kiss and get hold.
Speaker 2: When I gonna get a massage. I hate when the time mean to turn over on my back. You gotta go check somebody in. I tell you like that, she said, she said, turn the other I said, But.
Speaker 3: That's why you gotta call up the hunt with She's sitting.
Speaker 2: Right that you're not.
Speaker 4: I know that Chile falling. I don't fix it yourself.
Speaker 2: That what I say, fellows, don't have no shame. I remember when I was you know what I'm saying, being burried and standing up on them. Hey, man, if I knew what I knew? Now, who want to come demonstrate on the board, get one of the suspended, don't you know you and something? You want the girl to know what you're doing, what you're working with?
Speaker 3: But see they seeing the pictures.
Speaker 2: Now we had ain't you had to see this. You had to see this. You know what I'm saying. You might have you hold in your out little see it in the clad rooms camera doing agibra problem, nigga. I I knew what I knew.
Speaker 1: Now you know how long it takes to doing a problem, Reggie, You're solved for X, growing.
Speaker 2: And growing and growing school high school. I had on shorts, had on two or three pairs. Oh yeah, you know how I had. That was the bagg of era bro. Oh yeah when you under Jane, I wore back. I want draws, basketball shorts then jeans. Yeah yeah, yeah that era. Yeah you had to.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna like some niggas still a dressing like that.
Speaker 3: Really locked up?
Speaker 1: You playing basketball shorts on your jean. Niggas, you lot, it ain't enough ball have some shorts on your mon to be ready to hoop.
Speaker 2: Ain't really hooping like that? No, no, like time, no lie bro. Most of the niggas who wore basketball shorts on the jeans wasn't really good. I wasn't.
Speaker 3: I went one of them, one of them. I ain't, Man, I can't play ship.
Speaker 1: Because niggas niggas a hoop and the god damn gene niggas was good.
Speaker 2: Like like get who I ain't never seen on the basketball court. No, goddamn Jean, what are you talking about? Nigga after school? So you coming at your jeans to throw up a cover shot. No, you said playing money ship? Yeah, I meaniga playing five or five three on three. I ain't seen no gens.
Speaker 1: I ain't never seen Michael Jordan go and all them behind the scenes when Michael Jordans go to the basketball court, that nigga got on them, Big fat as Jean with some he just happened to be there. Yeah, hoopers don't like I say. Like like I said, real hoopers.
Speaker 2: Get a game about five five, I ain't playing five five.
Speaker 4: No nigga niggas would play. I'm talking about after school. You're waiting for your but you wait.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, what are you saying? Yeah you're right, yeah yeah, battle somewhere like that. You ain't bring no extra clothes where the nigga gonna go up there and stretch with with a band. The only thing I can think of that I will be playing with my jeans. But other than that, I'm talking about. If you're going to going somewherehere, niggas know you hooping, and the nigga shows up with gens, that's that's not is he did that with him, cause he's gonna be fining him to fuck off the court. Probably nigga like that. Probably some my little brother. Yeah, he a handyman. Just there, handy man, get off the court, bingles having money.
Speaker 1: They also extended t Higgins contract four years, one hundred and fifteen. M Bro, I'm telling you right now, Jamar chasing T Higgins.
Speaker 2: I wish I was in.
Speaker 1: Cincinnati right now. I'd be right with them niggas. You know what, them niggas finna spend some money in them hole, gonna be run.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised though, like that they spending that. Cincinnati normally don't spend no money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when they got you single out of that, then.
Speaker 2: Nah, he got some money. But you know they ain't really had no stars. Small cost some Palmer. Yeah, y'all, remember I wouln't put him in a star category. Whom what about? I like him? A lot of people, A lot of people don't like him. But I thought Carson Palmer was a decent quarterback.
Speaker 1: Even in Arizona when he left them.
Speaker 2: Remember he went to the n C Championship at y'all, CA, you ain't a star if you're decent if you're decent. I like Carson p when he said I'm not playing and said that down and then got signed and got paid for the Raiders. Yeah, he's a really good but I just saying I don't consider him a star. He won the super Star, he made some pro bo what he star s USC quarterback. Yeah, he came in from us C, but not for the Bengals like niggas wouldn't like. But you know, everybody.
Speaker 4: You don't know know q be other than Carson Palmer and Joe Burrow before Joe Burrow.
Speaker 2: IM just saying Joe Burrow might be the only real like star they've had superstar I'm talking about. Don't know what ranked boomer was. I loved that a research department.
Speaker 1: I forgot child ain't over there many.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to ask you who the hell were talking about? To look at Bengals ros no, look up concert yes, No, listen guys, real quick. I'm not trying to say he wasn't good. It's a difference between being good and being What's what I never said. I'm just trying to say. I never said he wasn't good. He's really good. He went to USC. That's my that's my squad with him. But he's not a star, So I'm I got respectfully disagree what is his I just need to know this, like what you tell me. Some stars during that era and then star quarterbacks Causton Palmer ship you got Kirk one around there, you had Camball and then ship Man going crazy, then Tom Brady for sure, Peyton min was still playing when.
Speaker 1: Your cost former came there.
Speaker 2: Two yeah, three, number one pick. Yeah, y'all, Trip Michael Vis were talking abot Michael Vickers playing at this time, like he's not the same draft is a Costa Palmer? This When Drew Brees was out there in San Diego, now before we got to this, before he got to the Saint, y'all forget about that San Diego.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what a lot of niggas do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't forget about him because I was mad that Marti Sean was fired after thirteen to three god damn season. Drew Brees is my all time favorite quarterbacks. Found for found there's nobody better than Drew Brees.
Speaker 1: Okay, Philip Philip River was in Carson Palmer.
Speaker 2: I don't think either one of them was starting. You can look up and spinch your goddamnes very look up on the numbers on Drew Brees. But what you're saying, this ain't about numbers, though, is what I'm saying. Okay, this is about if it's a star quarterback, obviously you got to have the numbers.
Speaker 1: Who you considered during the era.
Speaker 2: We just did we got We got Michael Vick got he said Kurt Warner. I believe he was the start at time. Tom Brady was a start at that time. No niggas, nigga niggas niggas. Wasn't he won a super Bowl? Tom Brady want the super ferst super Bowl ninety nine? No, no Titans, Oh one, no, that was the Titans. Was worst the Rams. Yeah, so yeah, he ain't win three Maybe no, he won. He was back up. Drew Blesso was the starter. They played again the Panthers. Person was the start. Okay, you're right, Oh two, Carson was the start. I'm saying he won a super Bowl before Carston Palmer got in the league. So you kind of prove my point that don't make you a stark. You want a super But he won that first super Bowl and he became he still want to start he was on a he was still playing, and he was a star. Bro Tom Brady has been. He got in because Drew Blea got hurt. Not talking about one season, this is for like the length of your career. So Tom Brady is a star and he had won his Super Bowl by the definitely, but he wanted to start in the league. I'm saying Palm was playing. He was one of them ones. It was Tom Brady was a bigger name than Carson Palmer the whole Yeah, he was. Tom Brady is still a bigger name than a lot of these niggas, I understand, but one of them one, I damn ain't heard the other motherfucker y'all talking about Oh yeah, my bad, let's talk about cars or something.
Speaker 3: My nigga justin, I don't know what's Michael Vick was the start.
Speaker 2: Hey Byron left which came out then Kyle Bowler, Rix Grossman.
Speaker 1: Bigger than you know what I'm saying that that QB that was That was a QB were not saying.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about his draft class. I'm not talking about around there. Yes he will Hey Jersey sales, not just Cincinnati Bengals. A whole different argument I'm not talking about his draft class. I'm talking about quarterbacks that were talking about draft. We're talking about the QB pool of that that time, that the draft and why he was starting the other name he was back from that two thousand and twenty ten era. He wanted to know he got in that. I would say, so he's on the level of Brady Aaron Rodgers. These are the people talking about Brady Aaron and Rogers came like Brett fall Davin. All right, so that twenty ten is in the It's in that room. You just gave me, y'all, keep moving the gold post. You just went from two thous moving.
Speaker 1: Can you read off some of the cart promnals for me?
Speaker 2: I got you, all right. He got forty six thousand yards on his career, two hundred and ninety four touchdowns, one hundred and eighty seven interceptions. Is officially keeping Kurt y'all niggas funy no, no. If the nigga was a passing leader, that's a star. Card mad at me when I said, I like carst somepartment, bro I do do. That's got the argument. I say he's a bad player. He played for my favorite college team. I'm just trying to tell y'all he wasn't the start. No, I got to disagree with d go back to what you just said against them keeping Kirk. Okay, No, I do know that's ship. I ain't gotta know that about no sport know that's some fucking bush. That's America, the Balcons officially and Kirk. I know, I don't know much. But so the nigga that they put the quote they're gonna keep him, Michael, is he gonna start what he gonna start? I could gonna start, bro Kirk, Cousins asked Arthur Blank Ford Trade Blank denied his request, saying they'll do what's best for the team. Not a fuck. What they did last long week at Mariah care concert and Maryland, Oh my gosh, all I want the Christmas is you. They definitely was fighting. They got to fight and beat motherfuckers up on all I want for Christmas. But that was in Baltimore. Though that was in Baltimore. That wasn't as Baltimore is a part of Maryland. That's a different to the ass. Shut the fuck up. Love. I love Maryland, man, I love Maryland. We go up there, love money, listen.
Speaker 1: Cousins has not guaranteed itself three hundred and thirty one point six ms over the field over fourteen season. Tom Brady earned three thirty two and twenty three seasons.
Speaker 2: I just want to say, Kurt Cousins agent, whomever.
Speaker 1: You are, ship, they get the other fucking money.
Speaker 2: Hog bro. He he did. We say it all the time, but he did one year, did the one year deal, thirty ball.
Speaker 1: I ain't getting money, man, nigga ain't.
Speaker 2: Get money like Kirk Cousins. You may be better than him, you don't get more money in him. Shout out to Mike McCartney, that's his agent. That's a man. Whoever that is. They got some they got some different dollard. What's up is Kirk Cousins of stuff. No fuck no, Kirk Cousins has had some years where he was leading the NFL in passing when he was in Minnesota. Carson still, that's what I said about Carson. No, hell no, I hear what you're saying. Niggas know about I'm just getting facts. I heard of Fat ring on and not no, not at all. Charlas Palmer is that's that's cool. On two teams.
Speaker 4: I understand Cardinals and the Bengals. Yep, I understand close he wins and won. That hasn't too I'm pick man. We're talking about what are.
Speaker 3: They paying him a season?
Speaker 2: Kirk Cousins, what's his twenty seven point five million a year? Right now? That's crazy? Yeah, man, that's plenty of money. And he ain't starting next season. No, he ain't gonna start what they paying buddy. Oh he's still on a rookie deal. Oh yeah, what that means he ain't really get Basically, they throw him a couple of bitches of Mercedes and Wings. It's guarantee. He got that full up to the city. But what did y'all made it sound like the rookie salary, like you gotta you gotta earn that next country. He didn't do it. No.
Speaker 4: Look, look, so he got drafted first round right then? Okay, so he say he gets eight million guaranteed.
Speaker 2: He already got that. Okay, So now what he made is equivalent to.
Speaker 4: The same as an undrafted nigga saying seven hundred thousand best the base salary. You know what I'm saying, Like Kirk Cousins probably making him.
Speaker 3: I wish I didn't know what you were saying.
Speaker 2: Twenty five twenty million, and he looking.
Speaker 1: For endorsements and stuff. Now the key money going, So he's good. That's you're like, bro, all right, company, why when we start off, if we got them opening up, you know you might not.
Speaker 2: Get no guy right. Yeah, so that's what he's doing. Man that second. But he don't win, and he's selling tickets now, so goddamn he should be getting it's coming. It's on the way that he only played like three games of business. Why I'm glad. I don't know nothing about sports. Now. I didn't get into sports because I don't have good sportsmanship sound like, cause I've been the one that knocked all that ship over. Now I'm like nothing, So that makes sense. What was you know?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't like nobody playing with damn for.
Speaker 2: You to be my agent. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Them vet niggas when they see the young nigg with like the rookies that come first round. Yeah, they just kind of look at them like all right, bro, just get that certain con with me, right.
Speaker 2: Like that's all they say. He bro want to shout so like with the heart like uh on hard knocks. So they make you do like the rookie talent show and ship. Yeah, it was a real thing. I did a real thing. That's greaty. I was on for different teams my rook years, so I did the show every time. Oh you happen to just be there when they're doing their talent show one, they make you do one. So my mind, Oh you do it by yourself. No.
Speaker 4: So so preseason I was signed, I was undrafted to Denver. That would be your hard knocked time, do your talent show done?
Speaker 2: Get cut.
Speaker 4: I didn't make the team. I get signed the next week to Baltimore. They say, oh, LOUI rookie, bro, you gotta do something.
Speaker 2: This is doing this because you're a rookie. Rookie get cut. Go to Jacksonville. Were in London, we're on the bus. We we're touring around. They're like, hey, Lou, you're a rook you ain't doing.
Speaker 1: On the bus.
Speaker 2: Get the microphone. I'm on the bus.
Speaker 4: Come to Carolina, al right, man up there front of the team, damn, and you gotta do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good look. Let's know your team. I'm sure you was in niggas already anyway.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, you wouldn't like when I came When I when I would come when I'm fresh off the boat to a team not saying ship, I don't wanna get cut again. The only noise I want to make his place And and then you get to know my personality.
Speaker 1: And that's your personality.
Speaker 2: No, we can't cut.
Speaker 4: So last year, the third year and in Carolina, I was on that team strictly because uh, straight off my personality because I was hurt the whole preseason.
Speaker 1: They do ship, that's why. But Tyler said this a minute ago. He said, everybody ain't gotta like you, but you need to be likable. Sure, and that's a real last ship.
Speaker 2: That stoked me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, because I'll be wondering. I'm like, I can tell everybody don't like me, but they don't mind me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I've seen the second round pick get fucking cut because he's an asshole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I was like, oh, ship, damn, second round have been out like a real job and you ain't got a kids asking that what be yourself?
Speaker 1: But some niggas they self is the spirits, right? You could man, you could you could be around somebody you could tell they got a sick spirit.
Speaker 2: Like when we talk about you. Bro. You you a mean nigga, but you you a good nigga. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like you mean, but nigga ain't gonna be like Bro that goes, Bro, I ain't trying. Like like I met you, we met you, I met you at the What was it like in person? What did we do? Broken play line? The broken player line? Jake Whitehead and I came about three broken.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all of them, but the first the first one yeah, And I'm sitting there something and I was like, because my initial thing is I was like, he be cutting them fat motherfuckers up. I was just like I just wanted to check check the temperature. And I was like, oh, bro, cool, broke cool.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I ain't mean at all. I don't know what what makes you think I mean? Bro? Come on, give me an example on me for a while. You can't even give me one.
Speaker 1: Somebody say, yeah.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie when you used to come up. You know I knew you so from day one because we start around the same time, but I did you did used to pull up the spots that I'll be at, and you wouldn't even be saying ship and nobody just be walking around like kind of mean mother. So that that may be part of why niggas didn't fuck with you to they get to know you. But once you get to know like Nigga, he got he be mean mother like.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's me. That would be me in the locker room because I'm not saying ship. I'm just I'm just right here. Yeah, I'm you know, I'm not even watching you niggas. I'm watching the Grim Reaper. Make sure he's not coming to my fucking locker of today so I don't get cut. Yeah, Niggag's something wrong, lou Nigga, ain't nothing wrong me? Your job secure. I'm trying to stay. I just grew up like that. You know what I'm saying, Like I don't. I don't say too especially when I'm new like with Birsa. You know what I'm saying, he new to a team. Like when I'm new to an area. You know what I'm saying. When I'm new to something, I'm chilling.
Speaker 2: But it's about seven years in though, I mean, somebody the motherfucker cap blow up that some of the bitch. Yeah, I don't think. Ain't that damn bad? I know that's it's a you could get that. I ain't knowing you. I know it's a character of like how you play on online character. But I mean sometimes, ain't. I know, all right, I'm no nonsense, but I'm I don't. I don't think i'm mean though, because you know I'm I'm very nice. Any nigga that say no nonsense is kind of mean. I give the man, I'm very given. I'm very helpful. Man.
Speaker 1: Look you got time, just go on, just go on his Facebook. Sometimes that's why somebody might respond and say I didn't like it. If I wanted your motherfucking opinion, I want to ask.
Speaker 2: For I don't got high, though, I don't. I just say shut up, yeah, because you know I used to go through their pictures and make the whole video. Yeah, you know, see them at a funeral or I'm in sit a little down, some drunk kids something like that that I can really fuck them up, and I don't do that.
Speaker 3: I just would like to say, shut up, bitch, and I wait two three minutes.
Speaker 2: Look what just did that?
Speaker 1: Crazy that nigga for reap? That's all that you want sometime man Seahawks, you know the Marcus Lawrence down left the Cowboys and he said, I know for sure I'm not going to win a super Bowl.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Michael Parsons responding on Twitter, calling it clown ship.
Speaker 3: Because he don't want to he don't feel like he'll win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: The Marcus Lawrence came back and said, calling me a clown won't change the fact that I told the truth. Maybe if you spent less time tweeting and more time winning, I wouldn't have left.
Speaker 2: You can't do that. That's because I know, Michael, this doc and fourth ship online.
Speaker 1: I remember when I used to watch sports and win.
Speaker 2: On social mediagas grew up in this ship though ball. This is like this is their life. It's like high school. They've been so that's how they know.
Speaker 1: Niggas didn't like each other till you heard litt stories and nobody really confirmed.
Speaker 2: Smacked the ship out of somebody. He ain't hear about that till twenty years later.
Speaker 4: I think I seen so with Gary Payton's They asked him a question something and he was like, uh, he said, you know these guys, he was kind of like fake tough guys.
Speaker 2: I'm just summarizing.
Speaker 4: He's like like fake tough guys and then like then they sometimes nice to each other. With her, he was like with us, I didn't fuck with you, right, So the only time we was cool is All Star weekend because we on the West together and we're gonna beat these bitches from the East.
Speaker 2: And after that, I don't fuck with you again. Right. So my point made is nigga at the end of the day, what's his name is DeMarcus Lawrence?
Speaker 4: Hey, you avecher Veterer. You don't have a smooth career, but bro, that's the That was a bad take because I know for sure you're not gonna win to ring in Seattle. Yeah, that's a fact. It's no upgrade.
Speaker 2: Left.
Speaker 4: And Michael parsh is gonna be one of the greatest deepent players of all time, so that something he ain't gonna work that What are you talking about? Michael Parks is gonna work that.
Speaker 2: Nigga tweet and get sacks in the same thing talking.
Speaker 1: I think I don't seen that nigga tweet why he was making a sack?
Speaker 2: Did y'all see that one? So I don't know them cowboys. They gotta have some drama though. That that's that's what cowboys is. About man. Yeah, I mean, they gotta have a little drama, but were they ever win them?
Speaker 4: Niggas ain't one in twenty years, any of them we got, Like, I just let the Cowboys just what's the last year? Ninety five or six?
Speaker 2: Michael Ivan was playing five.
Speaker 1: Hey ship, I think they should go one year? What I didn't even mentioning the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Ain't what you mean. Don't let him play no, no.
Speaker 1: No no, let him play on talking about own on shows.
Speaker 3: Don't cover them at all exactly.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying that's the thing, that's basically that's who keeping the Cowboys hopes.
Speaker 4: A lot shout out got out the camp because Cam got on first take and he said, bro, he said, I'm gonna keep the buck. When are you'all gonna shut up about the Cowboys? They're not relevant, He's obviously the views ain't relevant. If if you ain't talking about cowboys, then we ain't gonna get no views.
Speaker 2: But they are relevant though, they too relevant, the Cowboys and the Lakers. They're gonna talk about them good bad, they're good, bad winners, but relevant. Cowboys could go three and what they got three or fourteen? They go three and fourteen I bet your niggas still going. It's some teams loo. They don't even bring up Coach could play every week, that's see. That'd be my issue though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, like you say, Coach could be like eleven five and one having a smooth season.
Speaker 2: Nigga win the what is the AFC South and win that bitch first round by nothing. Cowboys is won of their last game. We're seeing that by the same by ship with the NBA two though it depends on It's like the blue Bloods, you know what I mean. You're gonna talk about Dallas, You're gonna talk about out fucking Green Bay, You're gonna talk about San fran Those are just the premier teams Pittsburgh of the league, with the Lakers in Boston and everybody else in the NBA.
Speaker 4: Nah, but I feel like I feel like them, like you said, them are the you think about football, them your squads, right, Yeah, But I think even when Pittsburgh having fucked w well, I mean, Pittsbury never really had shout out to Mike Thomas. Mike Thomas, you know what I'm saying. But like, okay, like saying Frank when they would have their down years, it wasn't nothing. Really, it wasn't gonna say ship about him like the cow, like the Lakers. I'm trying to remember when the when the Lakers was was shitty, when Kobe was like really hurt and like the German Land and all.
Speaker 2: It was like four or five. They really talking about them a lot in the media talking about how bad. They weren't talking about how they look. We wanted to go to the Bulls. They were talking talking about the Lakers, such and such ship the Lakers, what you have to pre the Lakers options in the drownds like they got the most. It's think about They don't even talk about the Chiefs as much as they should have, and they talk about them a lot, but they for what they did and the type of motherfucker Mahomes is, like that should be the lead every single time, like how Brady.
Speaker 4: Was at It ain't got that brings me to my point, even though even though motherfucker he is a star, uh Pat Mahomes is a mother monster, but I just feel like it ain't enough firepower behind. It ain't got ship going on to make him that Meg Megan even okay, when the lak when the Lakers was sucking up. You know, even though I can't remember when they were talking about, but you're probably right. But that's when Lebron got with the heat and you had you know what I'm saying like this that you know what I'm saying with the Celia, Yeah, there was a lot of ship going on to talk about.
Speaker 2: It's still a big market to Dallas. That was that was down there International city for real.
Speaker 1: That why with Luca and Tylerhead said that ship we never talked about on the show. Luca, it's like he got more energy now, like he ain't he getting in better shape? And I said that Nigga was in good food in Dallas. Now in l a Vegas.
Speaker 2: Something person, something personal was going on with him in Dallas. Yeah, that was. I know that. I know he's still drinking, but it's two, three or four or five. You know what I'm saying. They smoking, I think everybody can, but I don't think he smoked. He just DK. He drank BI do that. I know he do hooker.
Speaker 1: He drank like ball.
Speaker 2: But like also also shout out nobody. Luca didn't have anybody to, for lack of a better term, look up to. He the man in all of Dallas. You know what I'm saying. It's like Michael Parson him, he's the he's the man. So you get to l a now you're the best player now, but you ain't got to level up, you know what I'm saying. You're looking at somebody that's forty years old and they ain't dang party and they ain't drinking, ain't eating no bullshit. So it's kind of like damn, and it's still the mystique of the Lakers, you know what I'm saying. And Lebron too, he grew up, I got growing up. Whoever the fuck you like when you were fifteen thirteen? Now you playing with his nigga, he's still good. That's a that's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when sometimes you know this old nigga, like you know how sometimes what to boss y'all old niggas looking like Larry.
Speaker 2: Not brun. You can't that boy got the same numbers he did as a rookie. I like, y'all think got a little nigga got five five, it's just up to then. I think he got five more. He probably with I think we ain't seeing the season. Why he looked like chilling, he did him then average triple double. I'm just enjoying. Has he been really injured his whole snow not.
Speaker 4: That he gave them a little knickknacked injuries and he bounced back though, and he bounced back. But sometimes when he get them late in the season, when they kind of get closer to that years he been getting them up.
Speaker 2: Momentum.
Speaker 1: I think his injuries come at I could be wrong, but high school championship. Now you I just want to get right now. You all let your sign games, which I ain't mad.
Speaker 2: So you're saying growing her right, man, Bro, you don't want to take pt O there. You're like a nigga who working the job, you know when you want some off days. That's what they said. They ain't even going with the medical staff no more. That was like Lebron knows his body. So when Dennis Robin gave us the game plan a long time ago, bro, take your time, go to Vegas for a couple of weeks, come back. And when that nigga went to Phil Jackson said I needed you need two days. Yeah, that's all I needed to ship turned in two weeks gambling during the playoffs, though it was it was a Utah jazz. He needed two nights. He needed two nights, man, but they were playing. That was after he came back. He wanted to. He wanted to leave on the day off and then come back and play the next time. The nigga went to Phil, I just need to that's the nigga say. I think that's what Mike got him. They got him on the jag. Absolutely what the nigga didn't come back for the game. You have to go get this nigga when it got Yeah, it was game. The boring of the game.
Speaker 4: They say, seventy seventy two hours in Vegas, right, bro Bender.
Speaker 1: And you ain't see the clip. When Mike was talking about it, he was like, I don't care about his hair color. I don't care that he was dresses. I don't care when we come out.
Speaker 2: Here he go for loose balls and get that, like you know, Like I say, you know, I'm not the biggest sports fan of whatever, but I really ain't seen nobody go after the ball like rob Elite. He die after that. He don't give a damn what he ended up as long as he.
Speaker 1: Throw the ball for a nigga like Dennis Robbin Bru. Like I feel like he needed I g back then. Imagine that nigga story.
Speaker 2: Bro, he'd have been told how people fresh out of game, fresh off a game. He just like what he doing it acting like a big boy. Was already in wedding dresses and sh had a lot of I'm telling you, bro, they were stricted in. He'd have went live. They didn't find out made it, bro, Bill was covering a lot of ship. Yeah, he went live. Madonna's sucking this dig all type. I ain't gonna lie. I've been one of them views. They can say what they want to say. By Madonna's I gotta see what's going on with home?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You you cool for that car? It's a few dollar your old boyfriend right now? Bill? Hold on, Madonna has a twenty year boy Yeah she do. I don't keep up with the bitch. Now, hold on, Shure got a boyfriend. Damn that coucha is like, we ain't never said nothing to here about Bill Belichick having a twenty four year old girlfriend. That that's discussed, right, that's on huh okay, so hold on now hold on, that's on her. But that's all her is that you know? Is that a double standard? Yeah? I just thinking that person who came I'm the way, I'm already like our cougar, you know what I'm saying, like Tony brats and people like please, I got a few dollars for Tony, but you ain't twenty four? Now?
Speaker 3: Was she older than me?
Speaker 2: You know? No?
Speaker 3: But she don't know to be my mama. So I'm just saying, what's the gap?
Speaker 2: So what's the gap? She don't know to be my mama, I'm gonna still fuck her? Hold on. So I'm just speaking personally here, like I'm at the age right now. I don't want to be around on twenty four year old bitch all the time, all the time. But that's his girlfriend. A couple of times, yeah, a couple of times. You got girl. But he's a billionaire.
Speaker 3: She probably mute like a motherfucker. She probably does.
Speaker 2: God damn live. Bill Belichick is a genius. Y'all. Don't see what he's doing. Talk to me.
Speaker 4: He's going back to college to coach, right right right, I've been out of touch. I haven't coached in the NFL probably two years. Whatever, I'm out of touch. I've been coaching, oh Ad, Tom Brady for a long time.
Speaker 2: He out of touch.
Speaker 1: I don't know the music, and I don't know the music.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, is some coolchie that's gonna bring me to the that's a Hall of Fame championship.
Speaker 2: He pulling up playing play for CARDI my bad man. Okay, nigga's up there saying, don't come man, that nigga doing the side baby Ship on the side and ship Town uptown. Yeah, man strong, that nigga be like that bitch out? How is he getting away with that alone? Old enough? You gotta be fitty because she got I gotta know. I'm gonna respect her because she's married. But I had a few dollars to the co Yeah, all right, kneel long fifty four ahead, gotta get it, Yeah, I get ahead. Eat that ass to come on, come on a long, eat it long longly the your nigga back there. Yeah, I'm young nigga. That's why, that's why they can't keep a girl now.
Speaker 3: Ton middle school.
Speaker 2: Shut up, brom taking you a lie.
Speaker 3: I would tell you you think I'm lying.
Speaker 1: I would you to shut up because I didn't want to know them. Girl even wiping good in middle school.
Speaker 2: But I ain't got nothing to do with that, you know, eating that playground. You know when the parents going, you're doing before hit hit the news, that boy hit the saying lot that was always that became I don't I ain't hell no you nigga wouldn't even puts in high school, right noot man Boss said, for real, you in putting high school? Yeah? But what I'm telling.
Speaker 3: School?
Speaker 2: Yeah, school Now I don't know. Oh yeah, I had my one man, tell you not in high school, bro, like the girl girl, I had several. I wasn't I ate you know, I mean, hold on you, I had several. I wasn't eating several. Nigga said, I had several girlfriends. I wasn't eating several. Yeah, I was at all mine.
Speaker 3: I was eating all my has.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, man, like if you like, if I like, if you you can't call that to be to be in middle school and girls identify you as an eater, especially back then, bro, the nt name man. You do see the thing about they were little nerd girls because you know, my mama was a teacher, so it with teacher daughters.
Speaker 3: And ship like that.
Speaker 2: It was they wasn't at your school, not at all, like you get away with. Tell you what feature teacher friends had kids my age, so you know what I'm saying. I spent a lot of time with with them. But no, man, right, I got the room, they got damn thumbers gone was some mean ship. Yeah. So if you look right here, these three students identify him as an eater and me as the principal.
Speaker 1: I just want to come to you, and I don't want to. Oh no, his daddy like it.
Speaker 2: Yes, my daddy told me about putting the thumb in the ass, and I was like eight grade, man, daddy sick your daddy. My daddy was a marine too, and I believe it that I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: You know, I believe that, Bro, I know yet.
Speaker 2: Learn they don't. Bro, let me come to my daddy. Dad.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to turn that bitch out. Then you give me invite, right, don't have me putting my thumb in as.
Speaker 2: Washing my hands out.
Speaker 1: Aaron Rodgers reported and hopes to sign with the Vikings this off season. Him and Justin Jefferson. Aaron Rodgers need to quit, though he got a different quarter.
Speaker 2: The heat man. Look, Bro. The Achilles injury as hard as fun to bounce back from.
Speaker 1: Aaron Rodgers ain't dead ship. But he going to the same teams that Far went to. Stop chasing that ship group as nigga.
Speaker 2: Don't don't nigga boys, ain't ship. Let me tell you just a fact. If it's a motherfucker, I'm gonna follow, I'm gonna follow Brett fat ship people man, And they got you in that god damn games itself. We want the ball and we're gonna win.
Speaker 1: Stupid something bitch through a pick sick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw it. No, that was that was Matt Hasselback. No, that was Matt Hasselback. No, that was said that want the ball, We're gonna win. Yeah, they lost, but Far six versus the Giants one year two in the playoffs, mm hmm, what's up? No, I was thinking about them games, all right? Who got who the better player? Rogers? Aaron Rodgers of Brett f If you in the prime, who you take ship prime as a better quarterback. But I feel like y'all saying that from like y'all getting outside him. Steal the money was a bad That's why I said Aarons a better quarterback, Brett Farr is a better player. I mean, I don't know, I'm gonna stay. I'm telling you that still front.
Speaker 1: Brett Fall was a motherfucker, don't get me wrong, but but far as throwing dynamics and just making that ship look sweetest smooth. Aaron Rodgers, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do that check Brett Far had some trip now when it comes. I don't remember that ship grad with Aaron Rodgers. Do that ship with that Brett Fall used to just go crazy, bro it was pat home. So you got you got bread from. Sorry, I can't pick.
Speaker 4: I'm but if I had to, if I had to choose one, especially.
Speaker 2: You know, I go with.
Speaker 4: I say Aaron Rodgers though bread fire, it ain't no Aaron Rodgers without breath.
Speaker 2: Five good ship, I go for that got his game. I just picked Aaron Rodgers because he ain't likely to make it like a mistake as big as Brett Fa. You didn't even want to say that, no bread Aaron Rodgers to do that, mother, not like brend Far trying to catch yourself, not like he was. Was way more careless with the ball you're talking about, breath with the mi.
Speaker 1: B Rodgers ain't seen to throw him.
Speaker 2: Don't like he loved exactly. And then when brother Ill got to the Jets and he just didn't give a fuck. He turned my boys Sidney Race up to when he got the Minnesota too. Shout out Sydney, right South, carolg.
Speaker 1: Hey, you bout the name. Then Ram signed Devonte Adams, DK met KF and Pittsburgh just to Field signs with the Jets. Joy Bolster signed with the Bills. Cooper Cup to the Seahawks.
Speaker 2: Hell now, Bro, I'm sorry. Brad Fare through three hundred and thirty six interceptions in his career. I don't care. Aaron Rodgers is at one hundred and sixteen. I'm saying, I don't care. I hear what you're saying. Understanding from what I said. In terms of making a mistake, it's obvious, nigga. But that's obvious at the age of thirty nine. And I tell you, I know that.
Speaker 1: The fact both of them niggas only got one ring, that's.
Speaker 2: A fact, thank you. But Aaron Rodgers got Fotel MVP.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so ship green Bay went to two Super Bowls, Aaron Rodgers only took him to one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, could green Bay they beat?
Speaker 1: He couldn't beat the forty nine of the saving damn life.
Speaker 2: Kaepernick. Yep, it is no beat them, nigga, forget about kind of capepernick Man, not me. How about had that nigga playing like I thought the nigga was good. He was bro. Like I'm saying he was bro. Wasn't good, he was bro. Come on, now, now that's crazy. Now nigga went to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 3: Man, Now that nigga was good his first year.
Speaker 2: Nigga was nice.
Speaker 1: Man, I was one of them, nigga like, Man, the league so fucking racist. They holding their nuts on that nigga. Man, let the nigga play, And when I started, I said, that ain't why.
Speaker 2: That laying it just looked crazy. Bro. But he could play. But that was before he was playing before good. They want to give a fun about that. Jim Harbaugh had a lot to do with his success to Yeah, yeah, he probably would won a Super Bowl. He was just playing against one of the best defenses of all time. Them lights went out, Yeah, and he still almost won. That motherfucker our.
Speaker 1: Man when they beat the Falcon who was at that game?
Speaker 2: They came back in that letter that hurting hard niggas you remember sh it tho yep, a lot of those uh.
Speaker 1: In sad news, Paul George is ruled out for the season. I think this was an m v P caliber year.
Speaker 2: Form right now, going that pot Man that nigga put up three hundred and thirty something video, that's the m v P caliber pod.
Speaker 1: Ship Man Look seventy six is not have ninety six percent of their payrolls sideline right now.
Speaker 2: James Harden cursed that team, bro, Like, why are they money going to them?
Speaker 1: Niggas ain't playing out for the season NB Paul George what tyres Max too?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hold on Max out. God them niggas is doing what he's playing where they guaranteed money coming in there even though they hurt. That's why their money line was so high.
Speaker 7: Let into the game the other day when they played the Hawks, thinking we're gonna see everybody.
Speaker 2: They shut it down. Them niggas shut the ship down all Star weeks. They're trying to get Cooper flag Man and he got hurt. Yeah yeah, yeah, give me bed in the tournament.
Speaker 1: Oh ship l A Sparks are holding male practice player, try out.
Speaker 2: Sign me up.
Speaker 1: I'll be right on Jackson name, sign me up.
Speaker 2: You don't know what where you're going. My nigga on the same spot, I'm like her, come in, come in, come back me, come, come come. It ain't one on one not so you gotta remember now ship. If I'm out there's one on one. This is my man. When the switch off on, you put that strap on you for over there, like put a strap on.
Speaker 1: You'll be like that nigga on that.
Speaker 2: God damn young Jesus, move the funk back. I got my U s d A niggas outside. Shout out to Henry Wills, that one Henry Wills, that one Henry Henry came to the game that said that on your U SD A thing, your point.
Speaker 4: He stuff and whatnot for yourself because man ship what they take them five five o one jeans.
Speaker 2: Yes man, and they can't hide that ship. A lot of them be yeah they take that. Take that for one night. Man on the other side to the other side on the court with that clip of Lebron and Heed not what what was going on. They were fans, but he was just staying on. He was like, oh Lebron, Lebron. They just called okay. Kids that were just trying to get like a video ice cream and there was like he's drinking okay, I can't. He just didn't. He isn't paying at.
Speaker 1: Speaking Lebron shout out to Brunny. Nigga tried to make the game. He told, your chaining faith and.
Speaker 2: So smooth, so so smooth.
Speaker 1: Nigga, don't go off my Rickett.
Speaker 2: I've been I'm a billionaire too.
Speaker 3: Niggas you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Saying what you want to have me, But I been got my little nigga got bro, you gotta go their own tweet. I like what he did with the Yeah, it was off the cuff. It was no cameras were white play what were they doing? The game? The game talking? She had said, sat down.
Speaker 3: Ship, what gonna say?
Speaker 2: Done? Nigga?
Speaker 3: What is she gonna say?
Speaker 2: But since the prayers to got said the prayers to Tracy Morgan Man, he threw up. Niggas wrong, that was him. Oh yeah, there there was a patron, but I didn't hear that.
Speaker 3: That's the pictures.
Speaker 1: And I know how niggas throw up when they on that ship, run the ball fit and beetlejuice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, what if you got that?
Speaker 1: He could like something like, once you take that ship so long, you get diabetes?
Speaker 2: Well what you got that? What you said? Because I didn't I saw what I read it, but I didn't see the throat. It was vomiting, and that ship looked like literally beetlejuice. It was bleeding at the nose. Oh yeah, that which looking. I saw that.
Speaker 3: I saw they covered it, so I didn't see it coming out everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can't smoke weed and do that Osempic because then it's like you get so high.
Speaker 2: The medicine don't work against that.
Speaker 3: It ain't that ain't no weed, No, that's them.
Speaker 2: I don't think much. I don't think it's an Olympic. What you think it is, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying taking that ship because you gotta think when you go ozempic. And I knew about Ozimpic before Ozmpic became popular because my aunt. I think they had diabetes so they had to really take it and that their head got real big.
Speaker 2: So that's how I know. Tell tale as soon as you coming.
Speaker 1: To what hey where the carrier?
Speaker 2: Because the mans do get not like you come on and tell them, Yeah, I just got my face. You can tell you walking around looking like a lollabot exactly. I can't even keep it up, so I s I don't hear every So I say all that Damn man, he ain't even you know what I'm saying. It ain't not wrong. Man. As black people, we gotta be smart.
Speaker 1: You think Walmart gave him all that money and they're gonna just let that nigga be brown and.
Speaker 2: Ain't hit him with it hit him with a needle. So that's something. It's the drive by conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: You know, as black people, we gotta come up with some ship. But for real, because you don't want to say you don't a zimbit?
Speaker 2: What else? Could he be sick? Trying to up and bleeding out the nose? Regular, that's that's that's health.
Speaker 1: So just that's a regular that that's a regular New York nigga.
Speaker 2: Day let me get nigga. He was just throwing up. Yeah, that ship was mad, wild man, how all on the ship? I'm talking about it, So fuss it on the wood. Yeah, I'm stepping hot normally too. Shorty just mad checking b Shorty's mad checking crazy. Then my body gets the bottom equilibrium off, throw it up. So the nigga, the nigga, the nigga. The nigga grabbed me right and like hold on, fam, I'm throwing up nigga's talking about tripping the referee.
Speaker 1: Fam ship I threw up on the court. Do I stopped the monk and ship up? Real New York nigga crazy.
Speaker 2: I might buy that. Motherfucking got that whole mother was talking about it. But they said it was the man. They say, like, Bro, it was a real deal. Didn't lay up game. Yeah I knew that, but I couldn't hear who they said it was. I probably would have even if it wasn't me. I probably if I saw this ship, I probably had to get up and go to b it was. It was so much bro that that ship was. That ship was betu mom soon Jesus. Yeah, that's you right, bro, And you know it gotta be something to just make you throw up on spot because if you were feeling bad, you want to win to the guy. Hell no, it was you know what I'm saying. He was the virus he got there. You ain't have no stomach virus. And then say, well I got chickens. Nigga ate it, Glizzy, No, you that ship happened, right? You got wrong?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta slow down when you need some hot dogs. Come New York niggas. They don't like to eat glitzy. So that nigga trying to nigga eat one right and bite adn't bite down on the barn.
Speaker 2: What the hell was ate? It like a sound like the hot dog man ball you be playing. Oh you know, I've never heard of the motherfucking glizzy they called. They were about while, but then I caught on. I want to understand Gonna. I'm not gonna nod my head say yeah nigga and not know what going on. I'm gonna ask you the question, bro, I believe you. I didn't talk about was I believe what you're saying young niggas? That be effect finish. You never heard the nigga say when you going blizzy?
Speaker 3: I swear for God.
Speaker 2: If you would have ate if you think bombs in that listening to young niggas, you wrong man. That's the fact that, yeah, I let one of them. Young would have said, glizzs, you gotta you need one of them.
Speaker 1: Young hold would have said, what I want to glizz to?
Speaker 2: How many you need? We weren't talking to you, mister would remembered that day. Yeah, you gotta respond to your feet. You want to a relation. That's customer service and you gotta take care of your customers.
Speaker 1: That Hey, are these the best o gs we ever seen? I'm gonna say yes without even name any niggas. Yeah, a couple of niggas went, we were watching the game. If the nigga was over thirty five, they went doing it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be trashed, you broke.
Speaker 1: You got Steph Hard and lebron kd l hor For Jimmy Butler, the Mardarros and Russell Westbrook, Dramond Brooke, Mike Conley. The niggas is falling far after I said after step with Ja Harn, I ain't nigga.
Speaker 2: Nigga be hoping.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie that playoff run.
Speaker 2: That's some impressive ship well play run James Harden's plaoffs sixteenth straight?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sixteen straight?
Speaker 2: What never missed the playoff sixteen sixteen straight? Bro in sixteen So.
Speaker 1: You damn I ain't know that. So that nigga went to the playoffs sixteen times. It ain't got no fucking run.
Speaker 2: It ain't got Joe, So you don't win got sixteen fucking times, and you ain't figured that ship out check.
Speaker 1: Don't you tell.
Speaker 2: Nobody else how many times.
Speaker 3: You went to the final twice.
Speaker 2: One once when when KD took him. Okay, s k K come on the Golden State. Yeah, his second year they went.
Speaker 1: That year, not a year I wanted because I wouldn't no Golden State fan. I wanted him to c P three to beat Golden State.
Speaker 2: There they could have, they could have and what he do he got hurt. They went crazy and still went crazy. They could have. Man, that was fault. Chris Paul didn't play last.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Nigga you you you just.
Speaker 4: Guruk you nice come on to his defense them to like cooking at that time.
Speaker 2: He yeah, yeah, had him beat though. Nigga just heat it up.
Speaker 1: I think that one game they was up by twenty was they play so.
Speaker 2: They sold the win championship. That is like KT got hurt. He got hurt game one, a game two something like that. They had to give up his limbs. Like hey, I just saw that. So that Superity has some lucky man that they wasn't supposed to be dispersed. Whooping ass. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Marcel had sent me to shout out my boy hunting pack.
Speaker 2: Uh. The five the top five shooting guard James Horn is the top five shot of all time right now, hey, of all time.
Speaker 4: But I'm happy that these kids get to have some see some OG's played in the older years.
Speaker 2: And play at a high level. Because think about like the ogs.
Speaker 4: That we was watching play and the Karl Alone Gary Page, they was on their last leg that we ain't get.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Lou, You're right, and I'm glad you said that.
Speaker 2: In these niggas still like being player and putting ship on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Haun, you saw what he did when he came to Atlanta.
Speaker 2: The car, bigga, fresh as fuck man, Karl Malone, win, big jeans and cowboy boots heldline. I thought they were older than what they were here. I thought, X yeah, so I'm having, oh God, races like a couple of years too. He was out there looking imagine knew he should have y'all. Imagine, was sucking five bitches a day. Man. Of course he was tired, you know. Of course he was hurting guys. That's why the best point guard ever, that fake head and no ship that was old. He telling Usten slowly fucked I all right, is this count or is for show?
Speaker 1: Jordan stopped the Jordan stopped being hard out after the number fourteen.
Speaker 2: I mean that's that's kind of it's like it's a few of them afterwards that people, what's the what's the straight same thing straight? Yeah, with the nineteen hard, twenties hard, the twenties hard. I don't knowbout eighteen ninety ain't well, I fuck with him. I ain't had them all. It's like it, but it's scattering, like we get up to thirty four, thirty five and twelve. Yeah, and I don't like all, you know, like the for once you get behind had stablished just like after the fourteen, I like ones and forward them teams and that mother, they just came back out with the white, the white johnts. I want to the wins. That's when the con one of those the space game James eleven. Okay with those, so what what when when George stopped being hauled twenty twenty one? The last one bro It was some skips in twenty but yeah back to twenty is all bad. What shoe he wear when he was playing with seventeen Wizards? Yeah, I know because I got the shield on the top, Yes, tell me ship, Yeah, that's the shield? Okay?
Speaker 1: With them prime o b J was never a top five receiver, bullshit for sure.
Speaker 2: Bullshit that's for sure. Never a top never a top five receiver in his prime season he was.
Speaker 1: That's he had one good year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Julio A b who else you got ship bro right out hot? Uh right?
Speaker 4: No, no, chag Older DeAndre the hop was hop five then was in New England three. I'm putting ob J in at five.
Speaker 2: Fail. It's still this brown was around there. Niggas off Bro the top three at that time and obi js prime.
Speaker 1: How many years did he have?
Speaker 4: A brine one who had three? He had three good years, three Pro Bowl years.
Speaker 2: He got five thousand yard seasons. So he played the first three years. Yeah, was his best season? Was his best season was played twenty sixteen, twenty fifteen yards wise? What you see fifty years? How many catches? Yeah, he had ninety six receptions. The next year he had one hundred and one. So they boy had two back to back years. He had three. And don't don't forget Adams nigga went Okay, Davant table four, Yeah, who's gonna be five? If you give me time, come on with another name. I got you. I'm just going to the seasons now all right, mm hmmmm, were leaving somebody off? What year?
Speaker 1: What year is this round?
Speaker 2: Two thousand and sixteen, twenty seventeen, that was done? That ship was one year? Oh yeah, but who is Mike Times? You play for the Saints. Saints my boy, y'all, don't forget. Josh Gordon was around then to stop the boy that couldn't stop smoking. Hey, not not going, but your boy at New Orleans bike Tom Michael Tom, you know that year was? That was twenty nineteen. One good year. It's crazy, y'all, said Food Pozzon for Trace Morton because he said, well, well.
Speaker 1: Be knowing shit, niggas donna be really yeah, Larry Fish.
Speaker 4: Jeral Am, now he wasn't tip five in all right, so here we go.
Speaker 2: Fisherill not be. I got y'all, Here we go, I got y'all, here we go, we got I'll read the people. I think it's better than him. Calvin Johnson was still have a Johnson stop, Julio Jones, Sammy Watkins, let's stop, here we go, tag In and Tonio Brown, DeAndre Hopkins, uh and maybe Brandon Marshall. Nigga you smoking and I'm just saying, listen, I would say, okay, I know three on them for sure. Yeah, three people people year.
Speaker 4: I'm saying his three prime years was what two thousand, fifteen, fifteen, sixteen seventeen.
Speaker 2: That year Brandon Marshall had one hundred and nine receptions.
Speaker 7: In twenty fifteen, the top wide receivers was Antonio, Marius Thomas, Dad Bryant, Julio Jones, A J. Green, Calvin Johnson, Randall, Carle, O'Dell, Mike Evans.
Speaker 2: Just by ranking old yeas.
Speaker 7: No, I'm just looking at keenan Allen bro Jackson, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of niggas. He's not in the top five of that least Odshawn Jackson ship. If you go okay, if you go top one hundred Sam against one Luke. If the players voted though, he was top ten for sure.
Speaker 4: If the players vote that, he was the top one hunt and he was in the top five receivers.
Speaker 1: That's in the firsture.
Speaker 2: He was top ten for show.
Speaker 1: He top twen Bro because of that one catch when he bro yeah, Bro, that nigga.
Speaker 2: Man now them two years twenty sixteen he went crazy. Then please twenty seventeen you see that, uh me go back three straight years pro bow man. Yeah, the game fans wrote for that, and how you do that? You're twenty fifteen, twenty seventeen, he ain't play. That's when got heard twenty eighteen, came back to the Giants and had one thousand twenty eighteen. After twenty eighteen, it was fucked and that was a rep after that went to Cleveland. No, that's that's when we were fighting Josh.
Speaker 1: Russell Westbrook is a better point guard than Chris Paul all time.
Speaker 2: That's capital. That's for show, for sure, that's cap for show, the show point guard.
Speaker 1: If we're saying better player, I go with Russell west point guard, better point guard. CP three broke that called him the point gone and I like the stats.
Speaker 3: Will you buy?
Speaker 2: I think Russell well, I like Russell Westbrook better than Chris Paul as a player and a point guard. I think Russell west is like he's more of a killer than a point guard. Is not even a point guard.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. They had to make him a point guard. And okay, see he did point guard that you see, that's the same ship I said about he was not play.
Speaker 2: My goddamn argument up.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm glad you said who would would have played? He got game? But Allen Harrison or Stephan mar Bear.
Speaker 2: Well, it was about Steph's life, so that probably I'm gonna say, Ray Allen keep it.
Speaker 1: Being great.
Speaker 2: But you know what I say, you want guy. Yeah, he was supposed to be that guy, but he refused to audition. Yeah, I don't blame.
Speaker 3: You're talking about.
Speaker 2: It went away. It was supposed to go. Yeah, I think Ray Allen did Allen chemistry. Yeah, he was trapping. The chemistry was great.
Speaker 3: He's acting like a back work.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It worked for the nigga we got Denzel, we get pretty much always dirty white bitch. In the movie Out of Town. He would hit evil to keep one and everything. He's gonna hit something a race the coda, Nigga's gonna hit some bad hear. We're by finishing and I can't. I don't want to. I don't know. I don't know how to side, but I know how to shot. I know side.
Speaker 1: Now you show what he bro that's stuff they couldn't show the show.
Speaker 2: But when the movie first came on, you heard it home bus even he you know, we hanging around later by the later looking at you stand.
Speaker 1: Out, so you know she will find and fish. They ain't want to show because the us watching the movie like man leave the reason.
Speaker 2: You know she you know she will find. Remember when they called din Ziel and told her she died and he couldn't He got weak in the knee, right in the bitch fell. That's how growing up back then, when y'all said the new y had ship going outside the house and she's still respected. The hospital called you while you and your old lady laying up in the bed and told, hey, your side bitch just had your baby and she died. You can't even like a bitch pitch on Instagram without a bitch in the lead. Why are you always in a light, bitch, I'm a supporter.
Speaker 4: There's reasoning for not coming back, probably the best reason of all time.
Speaker 2: Way explain it. Just she makes me feel like a man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said, I can go in there and laugh out loud. I can't give it up, nigga, if I can't be myself.
Speaker 2: I can't give up. Man. But I'm staying down for this. But I'm gonna still here. I fault him, You can't fault him. He was bringing money home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, getting that chick away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: She giving about ten dollars out of the chick.
Speaker 2: Let him go there.
Speaker 1: You cried snop coming at your old man. It ain't gonna fit right here with you, Troy.
Speaker 2: That made me want to leave. Yeah yeah, ex clean, no snop booger, but ex clean, no snop booge. But I can't do that.
Speaker 3: Her fault, you know what I'm saying, said and raised.
Speaker 2: Crying and you catching me in a lot too many variables argument, But she ain't catching me in no line. He told him. It was one of those things where she already knew.
Speaker 1: He was already like you know what what you what you're gonna do? Like come back then?
Speaker 2: Women? What back then? Women were working, so they just couldn't pick up and leave. You know, you ain't evenna find nigga that was that.
Speaker 3: But you know women can do a different time right now.
Speaker 1: Now women could get the funk on and in this women's history much so ye, and they ain't got to put up with the boards ship and them niggas were doing. And y'all want them niggas back, So we need niggas who were paying doing a lot of ship back then.
Speaker 4: Yes, with the patient point, y'all have we have evolved. But if you wanted a niggas to pay them bills, he's gonna pay another bill too.
Speaker 2: Yeah you think troll handing the lady bill. Yes, he was getting it. Oh yeah, they worked together them m He was just she was just there to stop, you know how that is.
Speaker 1: And you gotta think during the time to be driving the trade truck, you had to be that nigga. Yeah, the niggas who working, Yeah, nigga, they ain't have every nigga went having license back then.
Speaker 4: He wasn't just he wasn't just no regular niggs supposed to win to the league. He supposed to go to baseball and Page took a spot ship like that. There was a lot of variable so he got a lot of happening doing this because he got you.
Speaker 1: So, is this capboard this for show? Women's basketball would be better with the Rams?
Speaker 2: Lord?
Speaker 1: Yes, I say dunk, Yes, see them asking. I want to see that ass hanging in there.
Speaker 2: Off that rim. Is there any women that dunk now like in the league? Shout out the LISTA level and she was at the ott Yeah she don't. Britney grind is still playing.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's somebody I've never checked. Hey, hey, hey, man, come on the bitch hanging all on the rim man dunk on here, put a leg up, big big as legs, shout on the goddamn come on man, don't sponge your hair. Manah, don't sponge your hair. You know yo. And you know what, I thin't gonna make a w n b A. I don't know if I said this here before. What I think will make the w n b A more like exciting to watch. Let two niggas play on each team. I want to make it out of that. Two niggas just go crazy hoop and dunking on the bitches. I watch every game, I'll go to the dream game and if it's two niggas, that's not I see your with your vision. But it won't be like that. Man, niggas gonna be shooting. They shot on the corner, y'all go what you're doing over there? What's your niggas look like? You're playing defense? I watched that. It's more entertaining than what can't be miked up. You know that. Let niggas try out for to be the practice team. Theybody just had niggas. But no, they do that. They do that all season. Even there's there's niggas that go to college and play against like they get scholarships to, Like, you can't have them niggas that play against the women every single day they played. They play five on Fiday. Do all the practice what league? You said practice league? So no no no so like so say ukin women's basketball, they'll have ten people like students and they pay them play basketball every day.
Speaker 3: Again, what was he league? All this ship?
Speaker 2: What it is? A woman? They're paying men? I said, what scholar Diggins was where she went to? Know who was in ukon that playing fun? Everybody more more? Yeah, I was seeing if I would have been on the precice. Hey, soon as I start, Diana, Diana to right, Hey, man, I am not checking you. Get the thing one out of here. I checked.
Speaker 1: Fine, bitches, I'm kicked out the bank the first day.
Speaker 2: They know who to picked though for them this niggas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they gonna check your instagram, see.
Speaker 2: Like check your algorithm. They gonna check you because I just seen it. What's my girl? She she played for the Uh she got her own shoes, Sabrina across that school she was playing against the New Yorks, right and.
Speaker 4: The dudes, and she got and she got salted because the nigga cut her off on the base line.
Speaker 2: She got, man, you do a jab at them. And this is a record, regular record higg on the street. You know, I said, I checked like that girl that hit the chick with the baton, come on man, and she like I first saw it. I was like, oh, that bit on her some money that was that was this is about some other ship that she stole her nigga or something that had nothing to do with run. That's some ship that happened at Home runs. Yeah, because she was losing. I know, that's that's what the girl. The girl was hawking her down. Yeah, passed up and she said, took my nigga and you passing me.
Speaker 3: Great story.
Speaker 1: They gonna pop and talk ship after. Yeah, you saw I'm run past your little bitch. Yeah after you know how girls talked about I saw you a little bitch on the track today. That's what happened.
Speaker 2: You know what was the end result of that?
Speaker 1: Though I don't keep.
Speaker 2: Hope she kick out of school for that ship that she tried to do an interview and say that she didn't. It wasn't no purpose she in there.
Speaker 4: Man, I don't know that's that that that been my daughter getting hit with that. Goddamn we got to turn on man. That's gonna be some Olympics that day.
Speaker 1: All right, this is the last one that's capful. That's for show.
Speaker 2: Prime.
Speaker 1: The Marcus Cousin was better than Prime and be hell was some mother.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was one of my favorite and there was more better than B and B and Bid the nasty Cousins. The bad hand that nigga. He and B don't have to play. Bro and B plays against another seven foot probably once or twice a month. This nigga market like this is. They don't have big guys in the league no more so he's going to get smaller people. The Marcus Cousins had to go against people, and the Marks really had that ratchet yeah, pull off of three. Yeah. I like the Marcus.
Speaker 4: He had a little nigga scared of the Marcus Cousin. Joel and B and Prime Joel and B versus Prime, Marks Cousin and want that smoke me at all.
Speaker 2: I ain't think and B want that ship didn't go because he didn't even playing, you know, what no fuck that and b be ducking yokis that niggag played against Joker like in like four or five years. Dog swear to god, he'd be sitting out there. It's gonna be one to say the stores and b B bro, I don't see him coming back.
Speaker 1: I just like he still got that father league, like you know, advice and stuff like that. But then them.
Speaker 2: Shades on they got that. Yeah, black lady, Look we.
Speaker 1: See him like that with the shade and ain't gonna be able to.
Speaker 2: Go. That's a nasty nigga. You know how lunch when it start all the damn the bracket, we got time. Yeah, let's fill it out Thursday. They starts this thursdayday, first game that first while that's you still get your bracket after these games, because like the bracket ain't really set. These teams aren't officially on the broad end, right, Yeah, they needy. I tell you this, Carolina and this tonight it'll be a sixty year first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Carolina gonna win tonight. Armor in Alabama State Arbor. Yeah we should just wait. I could see, oh, I could see Okay, Florida Arbor, Dupe and.
Speaker 2: Houston. I picked all the number one gonna have ye never happens. Yeah, I know, that's why I picked the ship. Look like a random time. I got Auburn winning.
Speaker 1: Y'all niggas talking about all their march man. I've seen the nigga put on Instagram. They got BBL man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, now that's anything we can talk about.
Speaker 4: Yes, and shout out they got all them fine girls, and shout out to whoever did it because they clipped the little Young show. Uh, because Denise. They got Jennie in there. She number sixteen seed.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, cinerella team that could make it all right. Here we go, shout out to you, baby, number one seed versus the number number one, see Young Miami verse number sixteen, Jenise Hart. We got Jeniseise, We got Jenise Young Miami. Ain't gonna do what he got it upset. That's a highlight. That's the highlight. Human. I'm going with Jennie Human Dollar Up next, we got the number nine verses number eight, number nine Jordan Woods verse number eight, Summer Walker. Summer Walker looks like an ant. I'm gonna go with Jordan Woods. Yeah. Yeah, it's terrible, damn, but I like something.
Speaker 1: I like how she swings a scene by I.
Speaker 3: All right, So now we got things she'll free.
Speaker 2: So we got Jordan Woods versus Jennie's herte sixteen cha which one hard? Yeah, you need to put their pictures up in post so people know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's cute as a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: So we got we got Deenie again. She's funny, chocolate thunder Jen Verse over Summer Walker and then okay, so she's made it to the elite eight. Great joy. Next up we got number five Sweedie Verse number twelve, Jada Wade, Jana Waite, Jana White on me sweetish Fine is a motherfucker, but jaa whit.
Speaker 1: I seen him personally. She smelled good.
Speaker 2: Nigga has a loose eye, though sweeter and sweeter. King. I don't like the music. I don't like you. Don't talk about that all you know, son, thinking about none of these. But I'm just saying, ain't cut that. I can't hear you freestyle right not? God damn, she ain't dragging the regular the Knights, Sweetie guy.
Speaker 1: I like Jada Wade. I had to find a reason. I hear you go, Jayda, look the way.
Speaker 2: I like I like that too. She's a it's an upset. She was like, Sweetie, Jada, look hold on, hold on, I like because we got yes. I like, Sweetish you the tie breaker, bro. We need you though it ain't niggas for the two me Greg small and loose, it said, Sweetie and sweet I don't even want to play this ship. Don't be like that. Yeah, I gotta google to now as we go. That's why I gotta wait hand let him to break the tide and we'll stay. It's the time I stay out of it. Give me Jada, I say, Sweetish man. Next, oh, gez, we got two O g's battling now number thirteen Jocelyn her now and dad is the verse number four Bernice Burgos.
Speaker 4: All that spre we go, guys.
Speaker 2: Now in the next round to sweet sixteen, we got Bernice Burgos versus Sweedie Bernie Bernice in the Elite eight man now she smell good. Now in the Elite eight game to get to the final four, we have Bernice Burgos versus Janice Hart. Y'all said, this ain't final. Bernice Denise Hart has made it to the championship round. Now here we go with the second bracket. Shout on my bracket. That's your brain, nigga, that was it?
Speaker 1: You said Burney's words.
Speaker 2: Janie, Oh, y'all said Bernice All? I said, you said Bernie. Bernice has won that brack. She's a champion on the West bracket. East bracket. We got number three Kim Kardashian verse Number fourteen, Drea, she's really really very low Dre Michelle, Dre Michelle, I want you don't want to? They both they both killing Kim car Dre, Dre Michelle. Okay, she was she was seated low. I don't like that. I would wait to see who's going to get killed anyway. Number eleven Cardi B verse number six, big Lotto who I'm taking this home. The toughest match up this game. You gotta watch yeah for real, Give me, give me car, give me card coolant to be about that freaking ship, Cardiff, he going the more details, Give me card, give me card. So we Gotian Legend Man one, Cardi two Cardi three car card I won't, I won't, I won't.
Speaker 3: We're on the fence. He's ambivalent.
Speaker 2: We got three. I don't say it. Cheetah throw got she got lot We here we go be Cardi B. So we got uh up next, we have do we still a Loto versus Drea? Lot of like a lot of wins that around, and she gets herself to the final four, and now we have number seven Sizzle verse number ten. Alright, let me look me all all right, bro, I met Ari in person. Bro that motherfucker. I did I know that. Somebody told her she was like Thomas the train at the show, but that ship was funny. She was. Give me you all right, I like you. I can't remember that. He's winding out. Everybody get yeah, yes, everybody don't care a who is Ari versus oh? Ship? Thinking by Ari? Alright, Fletcher not already like a copy copy? But who were going? We're going going, Mario sizz a guy SiZ b are I said, talked that ship is a fine ship. I'm going, says, okay, we got two hours.
Speaker 3: Who you got, SiZ? You say, got the same birthday?
Speaker 2: I know she alf you see this as a winner here all right? She makes it to the next round against the winner of number fifteen j T or number two Nigga.
Speaker 1: And I.
Speaker 2: Don't even know it's the damn Cleveland person. Girls one give me j T. This got that one on my voting this this grambling versus Uh, yeah, that's the game to re review. Yeah, it's a Tuesday game. Show me when the live on, somebody got to win. Give me nick Man hard So obviously then Saism would beat Nikki because she's up there. Yes, all right, so now we have scizza. When you're gonna do your listen, I'm all right, I'm not writing down.
Speaker 1: I forgot.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of into the next round. A lot of versus. It's a lot of els, a lot of one, lot of one. I don't want. I see y'all. Just go for the.
Speaker 3: I go for the other motherfucker every time.
Speaker 2: So a lot of versus. Alrighty, so a lot of wins. She's in the championship versus the winner of hold On. It was Denise, it was Bernice. So we got a lot of verse Bernie. Give me Bernie. Bernie can't go wrong if it ain't broke on season. That hey. One thing about it.
Speaker 1: When they get to the championship, they know what to do. Sometime they're young and you gotta be experienced.
Speaker 3: Might put her daughter up against Lotto.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, I take both of them.
Speaker 3: Ain't lost yet.
Speaker 2: I take both of them. Shout out to Bernie's Burg host the winner of BBL Madness.
Speaker 1: But it is women here's from up. Don't get us twists because we took a lot of time and everybody had different We all got different, Oh y'all can, but we were all funk all y'all.
Speaker 2: I don't want nobody to think I won't. Yeah, we don't want if I voted against you, it's just cause the bracket going like that. But you still can get fucked.
Speaker 1: Because I don't funk way worse than any of y'all on there.
Speaker 2: Mostly most of my kills is worse than all of them, just on that list. Yeah, I ain't got too many of that cauld stand up either one of y'all. I'm like, well, I can get I can put one bitch on. I might not one at my own. Yeah, I got one. I can make it to justice put on the last night. Oh this bitch, don't even be lying up. I'm talking and something I say this.
Speaker 1: Now, I got one. You can't judge the roster. They're like one of them team. You look at the Ross black man ain't gonna do ship, but nigga, when you watch them play, watch.
Speaker 2: Them live, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I want them cycle teams. You gotta see that motherfucker lie Oh no, real fucker can't be funcked with game time speed, game.
Speaker 2: Time, Yes, exactly that clocking. Yes, there you go.
Speaker 4: That's that's combine speed and this game speed. I want game speed and games. That's how you win games. Your niggas, just your niggas want to get on the field.
Speaker 2: Going by that, Jenise wins highlight by highlight, EN's won that whole What the highlight? That girl? You know what I'm saying. What like I not just see hers pocket? What I'm saying j E n I s e all lest you cleared out your phone? Yeah it's I'm dark triple Oh yeah yeah. Now when he got no glass on, you don't want no face. That's the girl that was on show. That nigga get big her highlights is crazy. Hey, niggas start sleeping. Lou has some heat on his show, bro, niggah. Yeah, probably ain't talked about it yet. That's crazy. What's up? Show?
Speaker 1: Like your guess man.
Speaker 4: Shout out to all my guests, Shout out to domb the Evet, Shout out to young shows production.
Speaker 2: We got you professional too. Bro. Yeah. See that's and and one thing that a lot of.
Speaker 1: Niggas were crashed out on that camera. Man, we ain't feel man. Look the biggest can't even to keep talking about pushing right here by me. I need to see what they're talking about the best camera.
Speaker 4: The biggest time that I get is that, uh, you know, all my female guests, they they appreciate my professionals because they the stories I hear A lot of these podcast niggas.
Speaker 2: From what I hear, you nigga ain't never had to push beforecast the only thing they've ever had in their life that made them. And I tell you they tricked women.
Speaker 1: You niggas who autre tricking women by opportunity and ship that bro, she don't want to funk now you don't want to put the episode out, but what I said.
Speaker 4: But but I'm also I had to question them a little bit too because I'm like what, I'm like, well, let me see his platform or whoever there is, just I want to see, like what And I'm looking, I'm like, why did you don't want to do the show?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? Yeah, sometimes don't be no chick.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of it's a lot of this and and not a not a lot of talking, no action, And then it's like it's just like some of these girls that say they do want to do a skit with them, and then they you know, they come up, they're gonna bring them. Ain't no camera set up, ain't no black magics. The only thing is a hookah stick.
Speaker 2: That's the pick up line. I know that's out there. Let's shoot some content, yeah, girl, girls.
Speaker 4: The girls will be like, well, we're gonna shoot never because one, if I wanted to shoot the content with you, I would have I would have asked you too, And two you you ain't pretty.
Speaker 2: You're not entertaining, right, It's not just a lot of nig never talking about that. They would use the women to get their views, or they have them in their sketches. They want to be saying ship. They want to say they just had their ass on the sketch and it.
Speaker 4: If I wanted to do that, then I can have a big ass in every fucking video I do. That's what about entertaining. That be niggas with no talent. Though the niggas don't be funny. They ca the own show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so they had the chicks come through, so they've been used to doing that, so they hit motherfuckers up. I could be in your ship too, Like, no, baby, I want you to talk. I'm entertaining, not just walk. I need you to talk a little bit, have a little seat.
Speaker 1: But everybody gotta know their lane, like like me, bro, like it's certain ship. I wouldn't put myself in a in a predicament. And when I say a predicament like, I ain't finna bru. If you tell me we're finna do this and we're finna work, that ain't my lane.
Speaker 2: I ain't finnna. Have you come over here and do nocas with me. I don't what we're gonna talk about, you know what I'm saying. Some of these niggas will do it anyway to.
Speaker 1: Be around the girl.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be around you. That damn bad. If you want to be around me like I think you should or won't, I want you to be around me.
Speaker 1: They gonna get a drink that when you see how I am for real, we don't need no camera to talk about what I'm gonna talk about.
Speaker 2: So what I need to talk about shit can't be on camera and it's not to be talked about that. It's not to be talked about. They need and if you talk about it.
Speaker 1: Bragging.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my issue too with them. You want to do Okay, you do contentt I got. I'm a corner at heart. I got peripheral vision, play point guard.
Speaker 2: I can see the floor. Bitch, put your camera phone down. You know what I mean. You're not here for the right reasons.
Speaker 1: We ain't even work.
Speaker 2: It ain't need done nothing. The video ain't even went out.
Speaker 1: We got something on the bitch putting now we don't even know.
Speaker 2: If it worked yet. Yeah, you ain't got quality that real. You said some shit it then right there, that's how you en then women's But if.
Speaker 1: Y'all on Prize peak's trying to lock in, way use that code broken play marsh madness. Gonna be a lot of Hey, them teams that hoighly seed it, don't take them playoffs, cut them games not gonna lay as long. Arvin Brusus Alabama state them niggas not playing past three minutes. Take the under, the game over at fifteen minutes. Them niggas up forty to two.
Speaker 2: Take the motherfucker take the under. Yeah, do you record with prize peaks. Bran, it ain't bitting last wager, I got zero dollars. Way by these niggas be tripping. Bro. This nigga Jalen dry During ain't getting ain't got to assists in like fifteen games straight. Last night they had them two and a half assists, So of course I go under this nigga has six. Bro. That ship that's so full of shit, Bro, how do you get six from zero? I damn man.
Speaker 1: I took Minnesota last night against the Pacers, who played like they came back winning.
Speaker 2: Who let's played last night? Yeah? And then Miami, Miami, Miami.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, yes, but yeah, that fucked up my part.
Speaker 2: Bro. Houston came back and last night Philadelphia mm hm, they came back and beat Philadelphia. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeh, damn man, that was some funny motherfucker, but I needed that last How.
Speaker 2: Many more games did the playoffs? Thirteen? Yes, it's in the teams, I know that way playoffs, NFL Draft on the way, marsh Madness.
Speaker 4: Springs again, Wing time Sun dresses baby women to the masses of the asses.
Speaker 2: Please don't put no throng on that ass let that.
Speaker 1: Let that motherfucker shake when you walk.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, because you you you holding back your talent. Don't put it, don't put no, don't put no ankle breaks on that coach.
Speaker 1: Drop shout out the make an ankle week, shout out the coach ball at ball effect Man. The boot camp class will get hard and then sometimes, like in there, I lose focus and I look up there at the front and I just see all that ass. Was like, if you're gonna be able to keep up, you gotta keep up. And that's when I start hitting them bricks even harder off.
Speaker 2: And I ain't gonna hold you. Was that yesterday we did class on the bricks. He don't let the nigga na have an athlete.
Speaker 1: I told you what just motivated me. I look, I looked top left. I said, oh, ship, you think I talked? I I'm email zone.
Speaker 2: Get what I said? Oh bitch, you think you're gonna out fuck me? I know what motivates me. All that ship we're just saying on the mic that don't motivate me. Who won't am for the something?
Speaker 1: I don't care I am. But when I look up and see her going hard, Oh bitch, you think you just out fucked me because I'm fat.
Speaker 4: And see what I see my brick where I'll be at.
Speaker 2: I like to be off the camera, but I got a direct view you've been looking for a try. Hold up, bro, I need you gotta be able to listen to. I don't get in there talking about what you ain't gonna do on lifting that I got, I gotta, I need to forgive. I got you, you know, because I ain't never did. I was thinking that. So we got the bunch of man don't do.
Speaker 1: Look what they gonna come trying with Reggie gonna look over there, man that they're gonna be lifting with the girls and ship. Hey but that nigga girls strong too.
Speaker 2: Women, Yeah you go, women, Women's money, shout out the march, shout women. I ain't gonna hold you the women. Yeah. So what what I need to do we can talk about is carameraony just look. Yeah, I'm trying to figure out what effect fit in ninety five Metropolitan Parkway. We got a cause of effect. It's putting on the five K. June nineteenth.
Speaker 3: No no no, no, no, no, no, no, yeah, you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Real quick. No, I mean, but June nineteenth man effect dot org. I believe five K. But yeah, you pull up to a fake finish.
Speaker 1: But I say, one day, bro, when you got a chair, I think we should have like a broken play class man. There you have some people from eighty five, y'all come up there like you, money bag, but have something.
Speaker 2: But if you pulling up my dad work out there, Oh yeah, but no, that's a different type of workout there. I ain't been in the gym or that movie class I know. Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, money bag, he want to live, take your time.
Speaker 2: Money work out, take your time, throw up plate on that nigga.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Marco. Your Marco pulled, brokay.
Speaker 1: I saw Marco in there. When I tell you a nigga who un orthodox, I thought that. I thought that your nigga won't kill yourself on them cause you gotta jump on drop off the break.
Speaker 2: That nigga. Man, he was that nig ain't got no rhalom or no coordination to save his motherfucker. But he's that he did his ship. Bro, what time is the boot camp ship?
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the time twelve what days?
Speaker 2: It wasn't that it was in a different class. Uh yeah, it's always in the room next to where Friday.
Speaker 3: What days?
Speaker 2: Okay, every day, seven days a week. Get hell, he'll tell you your price. You know what I'm saying. Okay, Oh it ain't free. No now, if motherfuck playing, I'm god damn differently. No, no, now, j J just got damn he nigga like that, you know, because he ain't gonna be that long anyway. Matter way, get the money up, man, I make sure we got that nigga Quinn Firday already, So get your money out. The nigga won't get that. Look, I need to get to players like Jay Man. Look, come work out. Just to take care of yourself, bro, I ain't trying to God damn make it Honald sports and nigga. No ship like that, No running Coleman type ship. Just work the funk out and take care of your body. I'm trying to get better. I'm trying to get my body looking better too. No, no, no, no, that's it's not happened. Bro. You that's gonna be like goddamn.
Speaker 1: That's a self esteem iss you nigga.
Speaker 2: If I know if I had them like it's on and throw my shirt off. Nobody should hang out, man, I was on their jacket. Yeah, I need to cut the light over it. I come straight off my ship. You would think I got muscles in dead ass. I want I want to get you know, I got to if I look, you know, nigga like me, I well a whole man. I don't followed that nigga one day when he yeh, I did not mean to like that fishure, bro mean to like that. People did not I be scrolling, bro, And I did not mean to like that he liked. I didn't mean to like it, bro, saying, so I don't.
Speaker 3: Sucked up.
Speaker 2: I said that with trapping assn't even like what you do to be shipped to be further shrunk. So he roll show. I let out to him that nigga just.
Speaker 3: Keep going, bro, I didn't mean you know how you scroll?
Speaker 2: You know, hate it though, and not like my potlers ship everybody shp and close friends. I'm saying no.
Speaker 4: But look, it's like I tell people like if I if I got my shirt off, this is far you know who that you keep it scrolling because you.
Speaker 2: Know I got comedian homeboys, so they gonna roast me. So I do know that.
Speaker 1: So now them niggas hate if the nigga go on that post and they see them girls, all them hard eyes, and you feel like you gotta come say something funny. Oh nigga you hate, don't say ship.
Speaker 2: Nigga want to go to the beach. You got. Nigga got twenty hort eyes and man, that's it. I got to do it every once in a while. Man, little self not wrong. The hose do it every day. Every day I go to the beach if I got there hand some muscles, but just going away there, Bro, listen, you can still go. Bro, you're doing We got you?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I alady.
Speaker 2: Said, standing up. Who you say we got food or not? Everybody? Number one? No, that's what it's the name on prize pics. I'm taking uh, you got this? I would think you because I ate to day. I got they still r J.
Speaker 1: Davis over sixteen points.
Speaker 2: I got uh D'Angelo Russell over two and a half. It was hot in his beach today, got me now, yep?
Speaker 3: DiAngelo Russell over two and a half.
Speaker 2: You back Terrence Man overturned a half points? Hey, bro, I'm glad Charlie said that I could be honest we've been losing so bad, brotting the pictures. I said, I said, you got me now? He said yeah, when we leave, I put what I think, let's go ahead and to like he ain't got his phone, shout out the pride like somebody in the bat must be doing it. Good you Terrence man overturn all right, just looked at me.
Speaker 1: Needed needed for the submitted.
Speaker 2: Right out of time. Niggas ain't read me up. Some fuck him m hm Muhammad ghu What do you for the Hawks? Oh yeah, Muhammad ghu ya Muhammad.
Speaker 4: Guy word over five point five A ball had put trayon.
Speaker 1: On her killer list.
Speaker 3: He's not wrong, nigga. I'm trying to tell y'all he's wrong.
Speaker 2: No, we were to the listen. Yeah, come on man, it's killer killer though you know we said you're not