Speaker 1: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Before we start this show today, I want to talk to you about one of the most beautiful words in the English language, and that word is hope. It's the one emotion that separates us from the animals. When you're trudging through life and the adversities that inevitably come with it. Hope is the only positive you have when you come to this show. You come to the show and watch with hope, and hopefully, based on the picks from these three men, that hope eventually evolves into faith, faith that these men are going to help your financial stability. I'm Chet Savage and this is Slips.
Speaker 2: And Picks, Busting with the Boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by retired Diamond level network.
Speaker 3: Marketer Chat Savage.
Speaker 2: Money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William Get Go, the mule Jius with diversity and in failing college dropouts who get no hope with the interns. You're watching the s five hundred, not the stock market one.
Speaker 1: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Slips and Picks. I am your host, Chit Savage. We are happy to have our entire panel back in full force after a week where we were missing Willy get go, Willi Gecko. Unfortunately I had to go to bad picks rehab after going three and nine the week before. I want to give a quick shout out to the interns who were able to step in and go above five hundred on the week before we go any further. Let's go to the interns, get an update on what's going on throughout the NFL season and our records.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Chat. We will be kicking off the records from last week. Obviously, we're back in our box over here, whichons we didn't need too hot, but we didn't need too cold either. Chat with nine to six On the week the get Go obviously missing Mule went eight and five, went a little bit stagnant from past weeks, it's still good. And then the interns. We went eight and seven off a couple of bad losses. But with that being said, it doesn't matter. On to a new week. Good luck to you fell in the other studio, back to you.
Speaker 1: Appreciate the intern saying all that. Hopefully they weren't too mean. Let's check in with Gecko. Let's check them with Gheko. How are we feeling brother obviously three and nine the week before you doing the right thing, understanding you should go into a position where go to bad picks rehab and you're back.
Speaker 5: How are you feeling badpigs rehab? Yeah, that's what you told the clientele.
Speaker 1: That's what I told That's what you told me. Listen when you called me crying after being a fifth of.
Speaker 6: I'm right where I want to be. I am right where I want to be as an investor. All my clients understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint. A wise investor, a mentor of mine back in the day once told me in the darkest hours, opportunities arise. Keeping the faith strategy resolve, patience pays off in the end, prevails.
Speaker 5: In the end, We're right where we want to be.
Speaker 6: We're fifty percent, by the way, like you, you just got your head above water and now you're talking crazy.
Speaker 5: Both of you guys.
Speaker 6: We got a Captain black sparrow over here, and you guys both rock in sunglasses right now.
Speaker 5: We'll get back. We'll make our way back.
Speaker 1: I love your optimism. Let's talk to the meal dude forty eight and thirty six, one and a half percent. You are the man on this panel right now. How are we feeling after last week?
Speaker 5: I'm feeling great, you know, sixty one and a half percent.
Speaker 7: That means my clients are getting units, units, units. That's why I brought off the hat and the glasses, just to show these cats we count money, baby.
Speaker 1: They're counting money out here. What a beautiful thing like a cashier, like a cash here. Let's go on to our first segment. That is going to be the buy or sell segment. The first game or to look at might actually be the game of the week. It is Dolphins at Eagles right now. The Eagles are favorite at minus two and a half. Let's start with you get go all that confidence, talking about resolved, talking about Marathon nut a race. Where are you going in this game? Right here?
Speaker 5: This is a tough game. Two of the best offenses in the league.
Speaker 6: You got Dolphins there like first in every category outside of a third down their seventh Eagles are a top five offense in the league. I'm going Eagles. I like the Eagles at home. When you look at Miami on the road, this is a different offense on the road. You go from scoring forty seven points per game down the twenty six points per game. When it comes to playing on the road, they're giving up one hundred and fourteen yards on the ground. That ranks twentieth one hundred and forty two in away games. Swift, he's averaging over five yards per carry. I like them in the trenches. I believe Lane Johnson. He's like the He is like the badass of the NFL when it comes to coming back from injuries. I am rolling with the with the Eagles. If you look at the last three weeks, they are ninth in points, averaging twenty five point eight.
Speaker 5: They are I like them.
Speaker 6: They average thirty four points at home. When playing at home. This is in the backyard of Philly. I love Philly.
Speaker 5: This game minus two and a half.
Speaker 1: Most of what you said is completely true. However, Lane Johnson has just been as of yesterday Monday was put on IR, so he will not be making return for a very long time.
Speaker 6: I think there's an article yesterday that I read last night that he is It wasn't the MRI came back and it wasn't as concerning as they thought.
Speaker 5: He's thinking about playing this Sunday.
Speaker 1: It sounds like we have optimism in the lane Johnson category, obviously playing with a growing injury in the Super Bowl this past season. Mule, Where're we going?
Speaker 5: Baby oh man?
Speaker 7: Everything Getko said was spot on to me. You know, I'm gonna have to concur with him, and I think those Eagles will get this done. You got Jalien Hurts going against Tua. You got aj Brown playing against Tyreek Hill. Who is going to show up? That's gonna that's gonna be the answer. Which quarterback is going to play better, which receiver is gonna make the most plays, And that's gonna outcome the game. But I always say I never go against the.
Speaker 5: Eagles, Baby Eagles, Eagles, Eagles.
Speaker 1: I love that. I'm going to actually take Miami in this one. Miami is five and one against the spread this season. And also, you gotta you gotta pay attention to small details. Every time the Eagles have won their black pants there the next game they're zero to four against the spread. So I'm gonna be taking the Dolphins at minus two and a half. The next game we are going to look at is going to be the Lions.
Speaker 5: At the rate we want to get out. I want to get out of that conversation too. After you you spouted that one off. Why we go to the next game.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, if there's something you need to say, go ahead.
Speaker 6: No, I just you know if that's if that's your if that's the data that tells.
Speaker 5: You that Miami is going to win this game? What was what was that one in for black pants or something.
Speaker 1: Like that going for and it's against the spread when they wear black pants the next the next game. If it's a very obvious, easy thing to look at, it's small details. It's a small details. That's why Mitchie Billboard comes and gets me these small details so I can make the best decision for my clients. There's a reason why if you look at the stats, I am making money from my clients right now, and the only one that's not is the person sitting in the middle of this table. I would suggest one thing to you, get.
Speaker 6: Go somebody else, Use somebody else's data instead of my own research.
Speaker 5: Maybe use somebody else's data.
Speaker 1: Maybe use the books to read, not just for decor. There's obviously not one fucking wrinkle in any of those books. They look nice, they look fresh, but maybe open them up a couple of times and learn a few things. The next game we're going to go to is Lions at Ravens. The Ravens are favorite at minus three, which is wild to me. They're coming back from London, long trip. It's a it's a weird deal.
Speaker 5: Meal.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start with you. Let's talk about Lions at Ravens.
Speaker 7: Man, this one, this one's gonna be easy. I feel like usually after a London game, the team that played in London, London usually have a bye and the raven doesn't.
Speaker 5: The Ravens doesn't have a bye. This game.
Speaker 7: They going against Jared Goff and uh and Hutchison on defense. These guys are beat be beast lately. I don't know who this team is. It's the new lines, the new Detroit. I have to go with the Lions against these boys. So I'm going lines plus three against the Ravens, and I know Detroit is gonna get it done.
Speaker 5: Watch it got ya. I think I'm riding with the Lions too.
Speaker 6: The only thing that does make me nervous is even though like I have week after London. But you look at the Bills they won when they came back the week as well. You look at the Jaguars, they spent like two weeks over. They came back and won right away. And that's that's since.
Speaker 1: His sixteen teams are nine and the four to come back. That's the.
Speaker 6: That's what I was trying to go to. It's a scary, yeah, but I like. I like the Lions too. Their first in rush defense. They're fourteen and two in their last sixteen against the spread, five and one straight up. They are five and one against the spread in twenty twenty three and three to no against the spread on the road. They kept Tampa Bay out of the end zone. The Ravens barely covered against a you know, damn near flat lining Titans team.
Speaker 5: I like the Lions. I like the Lions in this game.
Speaker 1: They forget that when they ended up going.
Speaker 6: That's They also had a healthy Tannehill under center too, and he's not an offensive line.
Speaker 5: Okay, that offensive right now.
Speaker 1: What if you guys grabbed the total points for this game, because I might be taking the under as well and the total Yeah Lions Ravens. Okay, So David Montgomery might be out with the ribbons, which is nerve wracking. I think this game is I.
Speaker 5: Have him on Fantasy. I know he's good.
Speaker 1: He's a good ball play, Yeah, good ball play. We got to We obviously had some win going on early in the show, a little bit of a c thank goodness, by the way, I was starting to get a little warm in here, so we turn that off though, Dolphins can really just score. We're back. Sorry about that, folks. Obviously a little ac a little bit of a little win for everybody. But anyway, the Lions and the lines that they've went to four straight there, seven and one against the spread in the last eight games, David Montgomery being out is a bit worrisome. And then who is the backup running back, Gibbs Gibbs, but the people are saying that boys in the back of the interns of the back are saying that he's a little banged up as well. That makes me nervous. I am going to take the under on this game. I'm gonna take the under in this game. I think it's a good move. It's gonna be a knockdown, drag out on the ground fight. A lot of time is gonna pass quickly, and the under has been just really helping the boy out when it comes to his picks. I'm gonna go with you guys as well, though, I'm gonna go Lions plus three. There. I didn't know I had the capability of being a lin I never was my entire life. I never really thought of them as anything special. But for me, it's very special to see them just finally being good, have a good culture in there, aind and Hutchinson another great white hope in there, just dangling, full effort guy through and through it. That's the kind of stuff that gets me fired up. So I will be taking the Lions plus three. Is there anything else we want to talk about in this thing?
Speaker 5: What's the total?
Speaker 8: Forty eight and a half?
Speaker 7: I would take the under as well, So you're not about to get a gap on me.
Speaker 1: That's you mean?
Speaker 6: He didn't choose a spread, so he's Lions plus three.
Speaker 5: He's been doing that lately. Hey, I'm taking it under too, are you? Are you?
Speaker 1: Do you want to jump on that with the boy?
Speaker 5: No, I'm fine.
Speaker 6: I can't make an emotional decisions just because you hear something like that scatter Brown.
Speaker 1: Last week. That happened to me with the interns. I was gonna take the under on the Chiefs game, and they brought up some really nice stats, some nice fluff, nice flower arrangement for me, and I was like, maybe I should take that over. And I took the over and obviously bit me in the ass. But the Unders, brother, the Unders are hitting cowboys against the Chargers. That wasn't a big line. I think it was like forty seven and a half and I was like, oh, that's an obvious over and it was just under under. Dude, undertaking. It's brutal because you want to root for touchdowns. You want to root for him so bad.
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Are we good with this game? Is there anything else you want to I know where we were in a little bit of a break while the AC was going on Dolphins Eagles. Is there anything you want to jump in there? A little bit that makes you a little more excited about the Eagles or no?
Speaker 5: I feel great about the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Okay, Commanders are favored minus two at the Giants NFC East game. Giants are it seems like Saquon Barkley's figuring out ball again. He's he's come out and he's he's he's kind of crushing it. Get you, no, geto, We're gonna start with you. Let's let's talk ball here. Let's talk a little shot.
Speaker 5: This one is tough.
Speaker 6: I feel like statistically they're more even than you think, like Washington is highly favored over the Giants. I don't think it matters which quarterback plays. I thought Tyrod Taylor was playing well.
Speaker 5: He may, you know, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't know what move happened there at the goal, Like if he checked a run that's bone headed, but you know he's knocking the rust off. But even if Daniel Jones play is bad as Daniel Jones is, he is five one and one against Washington and hasn't lost at home in four years against Washington. So you're gonna get your best ball out of Daniel Jones whatever it is. Where it's Jerseys who knows he plays well against Washington, and prior to Week six, Washington was giving up thirty three plus points in four straight games. New York has lost each of its last eight in October games.
Speaker 5: Is underdogs, so that doesn't make me feel good. But I like New York.
Speaker 6: I'm going New York four and one against the spread in last five versus Washington.
Speaker 5: I'm going to New York.
Speaker 1: We're gonna if we're gonna hit spreads. The Commanders there're seven to two against spread their last nine road games, and they're three and zero against the spread in their last three road games. Listen, the Giants offense line is literally Swiss cheese out there. The Commander's defensive line eats eats, eats, dude. They just get after it. They're They're like O G Ezekiel Elliott, just out there, funnel and food. They should have tattoos in their lower stomach saying feed me. They are they are that type of team. I don't know why this line is that close, because I know and I agree with get going this. The NFC East is a strong conference, but the Commanders they've they're a team of hope, They're a team of faith, and they're trending in the right direction. Where we saw the Giants make the playoffs last year, and they're not so much trending in the right direction that we want them to trend in making a step from last year. I can see the Commanders overall throughout the season making a jump, even though last year wasn't the best year for them. I'm going to take the Commanders at minus two.
Speaker 5: Neil, I'm going Commanders too.
Speaker 7: I feel like Brian Robinson is going to have a day against the Giants. I don't care what the Giants got going on over there. That offense is struggling. And then to see the head coach just cuss out the second string quarterback like that is fucking ridiculous to me.
Speaker 5: So I'm going to get them, guys, commanders. Not if you're checking.
Speaker 6: Not if you're checking to a run on the goal like he played what like thirteen twelve, fourteen years in LEADU.
Speaker 5: You're a quarterback. You can't wait till you get in the locker room. Give him some respects.
Speaker 3: This is this is an emotional game.
Speaker 1: Is that's That's not the right mindset. You gotta be able to take the herd coaching in the sidelines.
Speaker 5: Brother situation cussing me out like that, that is hang on number one. You don't know what he says. Oh you can read his lips.
Speaker 6: If he was saying something that crazy, ty Rod, I feel like would be like, hey.
Speaker 7: He'd never even looked at him, just because he didn't want that. You gotta think about we going into halftime. You dog cussing me as we walk into this and walking into it, you think I'm gonna look at you and stop and take that.
Speaker 5: Just keep walking I get it. I fucked up. I know that, we know we messed up.
Speaker 7: When you come up on the sidelight, you want to hear by one hundred different people you fucked.
Speaker 5: Up, we know.
Speaker 6: But at the same time, yeah, and we understand how highly how high pressure this game is to where an emotional reaction happens.
Speaker 5: And if you're a player and you know.
Speaker 6: Your coach is losing the gasket, but you're secure in yourself to be like, I get what he's saying, but let me just take this and get to the locker room like I'm gonna bounce back. And if that was what happened, like where he checked, he can yell all he wants something there, like I.
Speaker 5: Really should not have fucking done that.
Speaker 6: We needed points, like you had two more, you would have two more opportunities at the end zone, true, and at least getting points on like when the Giants are bleeding right now. So there's just a lot of emotion being thrown around. All I'm saying is he kept his head and it's not like they're yelling at each other.
Speaker 5: What do it to Daniel Jones, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, he stood, Hey, a couple of weeks ago, he stood right in front of him, thinking like, Yo, why'd you throw the ball and literally tossed the iPad like.
Speaker 5: Do you want me to doll cuss them? And if that would have happened, he would have lost his shit. Man. I really just I don't know.
Speaker 1: You think you think it's bigger. I think it's bigger than just quarterbacks.
Speaker 7: No, No, I just think it's because he is a second street quarterback. You gotta think about it. Just James Wiston even came out and said, this is he's played over ten years.
Speaker 6: Got the respect. This isn't a backup quarterback. He's in his rookie contract.
Speaker 7: But you got remember James came out and said the same thing. He said with Cart throws the interception and it's okay. But when I thought the interception, it's a problem. He literally came out and tweeted Winston.
Speaker 5: Now you're bringing in another situation. It's just to match yours, just to match that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm all.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, all right? So where are you going?
Speaker 5: Are you? Motherfucker? You're gonna do this to me? To me?
Speaker 1: Who you going with?
Speaker 5: Or Meal? Oh? The commanders, Jon commanders, giants, giants, Yeah, Giants stand alone.
Speaker 1: It's a good feeling.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, you want.
Speaker 1: That those situations. Uh, last game of the segment is going to be Steelers at the Rams. Rams are favorite minus three and it's at the Rams. Boys, how we feeling.
Speaker 6: I like the Rams. I like the Rams minus three. I think it's a low spread. Like I understand that the Steelers got a dub when they last played the Ravens, which is a big win.
Speaker 5: But Jay T J.
Speaker 6: Watt is the only player who shows up on defense. And I like the Rams. Cooper Cup is healthy, they got They're a tough team. I like the Rams and they're playing in La So I don't think the Steelers get it done over there.
Speaker 5: I don't think they.
Speaker 1: I don't think they do it. The Steelers are ranked they're ranked eighth. They're the worst in the league. They're worst. Hold on, let me.
Speaker 5: What do you get? Oh?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, see, that's what happens when you don't do your own ship. That's exactly what happens when you don't do your own research.
Speaker 1: All right, go ahead, look at the records. Brother, I think you just need to take a backseat in that attitude. Uh, they're allowing forty five point six yards per Gameboys, that's what the Steelers are allowing right now. And then you got Puka who's absolutely crushing out there. And as as Geko said, you're looking at Cooper Cup, who's officially healthy. They're gonna have big games. They're not gonna be able to stop situation. I'm gonna go rams minus three.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm i concur I'm gonna go rams as well as Cooper Cup is finally back.
Speaker 5: Man, this man is making.
Speaker 7: Some spectacular plays down to feel.
Speaker 5: It's incredible to see.
Speaker 7: I know y'all love that.
Speaker 5: But then you look on the other side. You got Kenny Picky looking like trash. So look at him.
Speaker 3: Go look you saw that.
Speaker 5: That's a good run. Lea tweet about this one.
Speaker 7: I'm going rams minus three Stealers, can't get it done.
Speaker 1: Boys, going minus rams minus three rams. That's what we're going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it seems like across the board. Yeah, I guess that's the thing.
Speaker 1: People say, you would be in a dangerous situation, but I feel very comfortable with that. We're gonna take a quick commercial break. We're gonnaok at some spooky commercial break, and when we come back, it's gonna be bet the boys in next parla e t f fs and listen, parlay together for you guys, it's give me an amazing time.
Speaker 5: Get your toes.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, you come here.
Speaker 6: You ever opened the door on the beautiful fall day to that Chris breeze kissing your cheeks and can't help but smile? If you look up and see orange and brown leaves floating gently down to the ground, and can't help but feel that premieers go from six to midnight. If you've talked to yourself, yes that's me. In both of those situations, you have the case of spook caucus.
Speaker 5: No, no, not to worry. Spookc Caucus is a good thing.
Speaker 6: We just got to get you to fully embrace Speptober the best month of the year. Look at this guy. Look at the size of his broomstick. Intimidating, right, don't worry about that. Be proud of your own broomstick. But what you need to do is follow him to store dot barstoolsports dot com slash Busting with the boys for all of your Spootober merch. No matter the size of your broomstick, So go now store dot barstoolsports dot com.
Speaker 5: Forward slash Busting with the boys, Embrace the Spook.
Speaker 1: Ladies. John, Welcome back to Slips and Pinks. We are going to get into our parlay segment of the show. First is going to be the Bet the Boys Index parlay. Myself going, Meal, you're gonna bundle up a nice little player prop bet parlay for you. Make that real nice and tired. We're gonna hand it over to you. You can bet it and guess what, as Meal would say, units units units. That being said me, We're gonna start with you on your Bet the Boys Index parlay.
Speaker 5: You know where I'm going. I'm in joy sat Brown Baby. Anytime touchdown them boys is gone. I'm Enjoy. We're bad, joy Man, joy Baby.
Speaker 1: We gotta talk about that for a second. Have you thought about it a little bit more? And how bad that candy is? Are you're still all about I think he's solid.
Speaker 6: Like he posted about it, people loved it, or maybe I post about people.
Speaker 5: Hate it on me.
Speaker 6: He posts about it, people hate it on him. Like it's just you know, everybody's out there arguing. Am Enjoy is a middle.
Speaker 7: Tier, it's a bottom tier.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying.
Speaker 7: It's the best trickor treat candy in the in the basket.
Speaker 5: But it's it's one that I don't know.
Speaker 6: If it's top ten, top ten, definitely, It depends on how many numbers we're putting in tears. Ten. They came out of my mouth and then I'd be like, I'm not three name that's in the nickers. That's peanut, Eminem's milk, regular eminems milk, Yeah, regular Emine, twigs, twigs, sour patch kids. Okay, fast break fast break who.
Speaker 3: Fast breaking? Taste?
Speaker 5: One that ain't no candy. I don't really do the pretzels in the candy. That one's a fast breaks regular reasons. You're talking about the take five. You're talking about the.
Speaker 1: Fast about But there's another one that's better too. One thousand grand Who are.
Speaker 5: You getting these rollers? Are you?
Speaker 7: Are you getting these in every chicken chick? This is do you name it? Candies that people ain't really buying. It's expensive candy.
Speaker 5: Who's buying alm enjoy to pass them out? Old white people, white people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, allm Enjoys and butterscotch fire.
Speaker 1: All Enjoys exist in the houses that have the east amount of decorations. When you have a whole neighborhood that's lit up, and that one house looks like the haunted house of the group. That's where you can find me all the crazy.
Speaker 5: Yes, you go there, right, we're gonna go trick and change and we're gonna do it when you all we go trigger treating with our kids. Let's bring just three of them. I gotta treat. I gotta treat for you guys right here. Josh Allen over one and.
Speaker 6: A half touchdown, Like that, that is my little treat, my little trigger treat. Throw it in the bag. Josh Allen over one and a half touchdowns. He's playing well, doable.
Speaker 1: I like that a lot because it's gonna play well into my bet. And that's gonna be Stefan Diggs anytime.
Speaker 5: Touchdowns.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, those things just kind of roll together.
Speaker 5: Do they not think they are?
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a nice little deal. It's about time those two really find the same page in a more consistent way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can feel it.
Speaker 1: You can feel it on the horizon that it's really coming.
Speaker 5: Days gets like fourteen targets a game. He's finding it.
Speaker 1: He's finding it.
Speaker 5: But they don't got it. They just got on.
Speaker 1: They got to show us that they're like for real, because I feel like there they are Andosh Allen the whole Bills team.
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean they're they're pretty tough. I think they're pretty tough.
Speaker 1: Pretty tough. You thought they were gonna be at the start of this.
Speaker 5: Year from week one? No, But since week one, yes, yeah, they've been. They've been doing eight things since week one.
Speaker 1: You guys want to eat teams, let's do it. We're gonna pick heavy favorites, you know, money, letting go against the spread. Dude, you want Neil, you've been uh just absolutely crushing this the way your presentation goes. So we're gonna start with you.
Speaker 3: Again on this.
Speaker 1: I hope to god you're not gonna.
Speaker 5: Do what I think. I am moving in line, fantastic.
Speaker 6: I am moving to see how successful you're being because you've been adapting and you're coachable.
Speaker 5: Well, because I'm the better one out of it.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you were the better one, you would stick to your original philosophy.
Speaker 5: I listen, I take data, I change data.
Speaker 6: Okay, Like I said, adaptable and coachable, adaptable, that's what makes you great.
Speaker 5: Hey, look, so I'm going to Seahawks. I am moving in line.
Speaker 7: It was it was minus eight and a half, but I am moving in line to minus sick in a half now taking the Seahawks against Arizona. So you got Geno Smith going against Josh Dobbs. I feel like this should be an easy one for the Seahawks.
Speaker 5: So there you have to some.
Speaker 6: Guys in here ride with Josh Dobbs.
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't get wrong, great quarterback in college Arizona right now, he's trying to get them guys going, and I understand he I like him.
Speaker 5: He's he played well for the Titans, So I like the man. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Are you ready to admit that Josh Dobbs is probably the best quarterback in Tennessee balls history?
Speaker 5: Huh what you're talking about? I know? Do you? Are you Tennessee balls? Are you?
Speaker 1: You don't think Josh the best? Who's better?
Speaker 5: I don't. I really don't know anything about the quarterbacks. Maybe Josh dobbson whoever was last year? What was his name? What's the dude there now in the hooker?
Speaker 1: Is he in the league?
Speaker 6: It seems like you need a you need to floating. He will never get sure sitting down in the middle of the ocean. I thought he was gonna know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: No, he has what I'm talking about. You guys are very aware of what I'm talking about. Right, It's tough with this one right here in the middle. It really is sometimes all right, I'll miss It's tough with me though. Uh the spread is very large again. I'm gonna take the Bills minus two and a half in this game. It's uh, it's easy. See, it's fair fun for a reason. Let's uh, let's go into Getko. What do you got first?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 6: Raiders money line versus Chicago. They've won a couple straight. They're feeling good. They gotta build momentum, fix a couple of things. I think at Home versus Chicago raven Or Raiders money Line. By the way, Max Crosby shot out the boy for that little that little double swipe, going.
Speaker 1: Double swipe on the tight end and the right tackle and just clean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like, yo, what do you do you know when you beat when the tight end miss and look back?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah you know.
Speaker 1: And you're thinking as a tackle like this motherfucker right here, you better and then you better. You just hope you get out of it. You can yell at the tight end. You're not even thinking about nothing else. They get the fucking the way. But he really is that dude right now?
Speaker 5: But really is let's talk about this bat though. That's a little bit about you know, I mean, wait, the fields is down right? Is he playing? Is justin playing this game?
Speaker 6: He's got a dislocated thumb, so I know he's first the rookies.
Speaker 5: Who's the rookie quarterback that was playing fourteen? What's his name?
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 5: No, you don't know it because it doesn't matter. I know exactly, But this is what are you talking about? Why are we concerned about that?
Speaker 1: Jobs? You're taken guy, Like Justin Field's not playing too well. Everyone's like, the Bears are dead, the Bears wor saying the Bears are dead, and then all of a sudden, some no disrespect a no name quarterback comes in all of a sudden gives them a shot of life or whatever it is.
Speaker 5: But the Bears are dead. They won one game. Yeah they're dead.
Speaker 1: But the Raiders also like they're not a team. You can be like, oh, that's real quarterback out too right?
Speaker 5: Did he get hurt this last game? Yeah?
Speaker 6: But the Raiders have there, They've stacked a couple of w's job was.
Speaker 5: On the worry, job was on the line. They barely beat the Giants, Baret, I mean Patriots, Batriots, But we're talking about the Bears. Talking about the Bears. I don't know. They've been exciting though.
Speaker 1: Are you you you feel comfortable enough just to move on?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, I like the Raiders. He was uncomfortable. So if you got I share.
Speaker 1: I share the same discomfort as you.
Speaker 5: What do you guys want me to do this one? You're taking money line? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Money, because their favorite they're favored by, like what is it five five and a half?
Speaker 5: Okay, three and a half, something like that.
Speaker 1: I just gotta see more of the Raiders. I get it. This is going to hit last week favor at home, easy team favorite fund that doesn't feel so easy?
Speaker 5: Well, you'll want me to go on? Really, nobody out there? I give it. I take that because the.
Speaker 6: One is the hard one and all the other all the other games of spreads like under two points, and I like the Raiders again and at home, get a third win in a row. Continue to just build them that they need they're at home.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, what at Chicago. That's a bad look for me.
Speaker 1: That's a tough look. It happened last week too.
Speaker 5: It's look. I apologize. I did not know that Raiders money line.
Speaker 1: All right, I think that is the perfect time for a quick commercial break. When we come back, we are to get into our pump or dump segment right after this merchandise messaging that.
Speaker 3: You are you horny? Yeah, me too. We can talk about that later. Do I have a deal for you?
Speaker 6: Grow Dad, merch Dad merch Busting golf collection all in our merchandise store.
Speaker 3: Click the link on this video. N't buy it up. If you're stipper for longer than four hours, take it off, stay old.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Slips and Picks. We are not going to get into our pump or dump segment. I'm gonna give these gentlemen a team with the total points and they're gonna tell me to pump it taking the over or dump it taking the under. Get go. I know you don't like to start these. I know you don't like to start these, So we're gonna go to the mule in the first one. But I want you to start thinking about packers Broncos. But the first one, we're gonna look at is Chargers at Chiefs forty eight and a half? Is the total points? Meal? What are you looking at here?
Speaker 5: Brother man?
Speaker 7: I'm dumping this game out. The Chiefs are not putting points on the boards right.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's just it's terrifying. They haven't been putting any points.
Speaker 6: Spooky outoo, spooky out here, man.
Speaker 8: So I am going to take a dump on this game. I just can't go over on it. Fuck no, I'm rocking with the mule. I'm rocking with the mule. Dump city a little bit different since.
Speaker 1: Overs, Yeah, pumping all those things. I like that level of heads are prevailing the situation. We're gonna dump this game as well. I think the Chiefs defense is like number five and scoring uh points per game. Yeah, it's it's pretty impressive. I think there was also a stat that we shared yesterday with Patrick Mahomes and Russell Wilson and Russell Wilson from what I saw on this one post on Twitter, is that Russell Wilson actually has better numbers than Patrick Mahomes and Patrick Mahomes is just so good on their defensive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, they're similar, It's not similar.
Speaker 1: Russell Wilson has better stats. Wow, like touchdown interception ratio, ratio, passing arts per game, like literally, yeah, I can't say, don't.
Speaker 5: Have a defense. It gives up seventy points.
Speaker 1: That's and that's why this is an obvious under game. Obvious undergame. So three of us are dump this one. I think that's a smart move. That's a lock. That's a lock. Packers at the Broncos. The number on that is forty four and a half. Get go, I said, doesn't come to you. I'm ready, brother, when you are.
Speaker 5: I like the under. I'll tell you why. I like the under, and I like the under.
Speaker 6: For this data alone, unders this year are fifty six, thirty six and one. That's sixty one percent. That sounds like when it comes to when it comes to gambling data. And that is the best win rate in the league since nineteen ninety one. So for that, for that reason, we're going under.
Speaker 5: Packers at Broncos.
Speaker 1: You found that sad? Yeah, that is an incredible state.
Speaker 5: Where do you find it?
Speaker 1: That was nice talk. We'll talk, we'll talk after. I mean, this is yeah, this is an obvious down. Forty four and a half. Broncos just you know, they're just not the team. They're just not the guys. I've serious doubts and Sean Payton, Sean Payton might be dead. I think that. I think he's not as good as the coach as everyone thought he was. I think Drew Brees saved his life in more ways than one. And then the Packers Jordan loved. So if he's so up and down, I just it's just it's tough to bet on on them. Scored a whole lot of points this game. It's this is a dumb for me as well.
Speaker 7: Ah man, I concurr dumb. I just I don't see Jordian Love or Russell Wilson.
Speaker 5: Putting a triple dumps triple. That makes me a little uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Falcons at the Bucks, real small line here and a half thirty eight, You just want to say.
Speaker 5: That, yeah, what you got? No, No, I'm daydreaming. I'm like, man, thirty and a half. That is a small one. That's a risky one. That's a tough one there, but risk is what keeps us young. Question, I would like to dump give me some stats on the Falcons. Let's hear it.
Speaker 6: What we got There's not a whole lot other than Arthur Smith creative in the run game. I think this game stays on the ground. Buccaneers. They didn't get in the end zone last week. I think this will be a battle who's the better defense, who's the better who has the better run game. I don't know who's gonna win, but I think I'm going with the under under thirty and a half.
Speaker 5: I'm going dump.
Speaker 1: It's not a crazy it's not a crazy pick. It's not a crazy pick. I think Baker Mayfield. He's a lot better than we all thought. We all kind of wrote him off in the first overall pick in Cleveland. Yet not the best game last week. They were wearing the Cream School jerseys. We know how they look statistically in the Cream School jerseys.
Speaker 5: Shitty.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're gonna score some points. I feel like this is a massive opportunity because they were the Falcons. Weren't by last week correct by.
Speaker 5: No, they lost that pick. Gosh, dude, that pod I think.
Speaker 6: I think I think ifs in that game that they win.
Speaker 5: They win. Oh yes, through three pigs. Three pigs. He he just yeah.
Speaker 6: But Jalen, Jalen's like the Riders, like it's his first year into it, Like he's making mistakes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeada his second.
Speaker 3: Year, Jalen.
Speaker 6: I think he'll he's head enough, he'll get back on track. His history shows that he's like a great quarterback.
Speaker 1: I just feel like Arthur Smith is really about to open up the playbook as far as like utilizing all of his weapons, not just bejeon like he's just He's gonna start start giving out a little bit more. You're gonna see more of those the OC twenty nineteen Titans type ve where they were scoring, you know, the high twenties points per game. I'm hoping that's the case of your guy. Am going to pump this game.
Speaker 7: I'm going to take the over yal Man shit right, Righter Rid or whatever his name is is just man.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just don't see him running arts offense the way he wanted to be ran And I think they're gonna have to do a lot of trick plays to try to get points on the board. I just don't see that happening. Baker Mayfield. It's better quarterback out the group, but I don't think they're gonna put a lot of points on the board. So I'm going to have to dump this one as well.
Speaker 1: Man, we're dumping that one.
Speaker 5: Dump man, one of my guys, you shot me a message.
Speaker 6: What Falcons zero and five against the spread in their last five games, the unders five and one in the falcons last six games. The under is five and zero in the falcons last five road games. Falcons are five and two against the spread in their last seven versus NFC South opponents, and Buccaneers are five fourteen and one against the spread in their last ten games. So some stats to play both ways on Falcons Bucks covering in this game.
Speaker 5: However, the under is really glaring the under in.
Speaker 6: This game, I think is it helps data wise, but what an opportunity for Baker Mayfield to step up.
Speaker 1: The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. I will not get in the pattern of that. Last week, I said out on the show the Chiefs, I wanted to take the under. The interns talked me into the over. I am going to stick with my guns. Stats. Stats don't say what they want in the situation. I've got to take the over. I've got to listen to my heart. I've got to listen to intuition, listen to that hope inside my little brain of mind. Let's go to the underdogs, but the dog dog dogs. This is where we are going to pick a team that is an underdog, and we're gonna say that they are making the big upset of the week. I will go last. Let's go with Geko. Who you got this week in your underdog segment?
Speaker 5: I like the Chargers. I like the Chargers for a couple of reasons.
Speaker 6: Three games against the Chiefs decided by a total of twelve points.
Speaker 5: Last game that they.
Speaker 6: Played against the Chiefs, the Chiefs won off of a pick six. I like the Chargers. I think they show up. You said it earlier. You said it earlier. The Chiefs are not putting up a lot of points.
Speaker 5: I like Chargers. Oh that's a that's a big one. What's that what's that payout? What's that unit payout?
Speaker 6: Because that's now here's the thing. Do I get Chargers plus five and a half? I heard that there was some there were some back and forth last week. Got clamoring, Oh listen, if I can't do plus five and a half because it's a payout of like minus one whatever it is, move the line until you hit your first plus odds.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it's at like a plus four and a half plus four whatever it is.
Speaker 6: Take whenever you get the whenever you get plus odds. That might be the is that the rule is that the rule for underdogs?
Speaker 1: There's much in.
Speaker 5: Look, look what's the money line?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there you go, Chargers plus four and a half. If you need the plus odds. The money lines a lot, but listen, you still got to play smart ball. We're taking an underdog right here, and we're going to Chargers.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I like Charger segment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I would take the line, but if it's if I can't do a plus five and a half because of the payout is minus one O five one ten?
Speaker 1: What's money line? Money lines? It's good. So you're going to take You're gonna need the Chargers plus four and a half.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, because you're still getting Jackson plus one ten. I play, so we're good Chargers. I like Chargers at Kansas City too. Oh and by the way, I kind of forget what I was going to say with these stats. But Taylor Swift in the crowd the last two games where they played against the Jets, who they just played this last week, Broncos Mahomes is seventy eight. His rating seventy eight and a half with Taylor Swift and the starstruck and two touchdowns of three interceptions. Just again, Taylor Swift in the stand. She's gonna be there. She's gonna be there at Kingsa City.
Speaker 1: Just f yi, f YI Chargers, they wouldn't be the NFL. I'll bring up Taylor Swift. Where were we going?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 7: I'm going Lions money line that Dan Campbell has got something great going up there in Detroit and them guys are buying in and I love seeing it. I love seeing what he's doing. I can play for a guy like that. I see myself out there running through walls for him. So I feel like they're gonna get this done against those Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 5: I just I just don't think. I know, I know what y'all said on the stats.
Speaker 7: The guys that been coming back from London that haven't had to buy has been winning when they come back. So but I just don't think they're gonna get it done. And lines is, they are on a high pace right now and they I see them making it to their contenders.
Speaker 5: Know they're contenders.
Speaker 1: Yes, six back from London.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we're all on. We were all on the Lions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're on the line. I think that's a great pack. Is phenomenal. That was just the stature looking for Lions. You see yourself playing for them.
Speaker 5: I can see myself playing for How many STAPs do you think you have right now? Right now? I got a hundred snaps. I'm locking you up a hundred times. You think you don't think will lock me up you right now? How old are you? How much you're weighing too? I'm heavier right now, but.
Speaker 3: Right now the game up destroy you.
Speaker 5: We might have one one.
Speaker 6: Like deeper route and I think we both go down with injury, and maybe maybe me, you.
Speaker 5: May go down before me.
Speaker 6: Oh you know, you don't think your little G and C something is gonna just you're gonna be popping something right away.
Speaker 5: You think you're gonna last one hundred snaps? What's that time you sprinted a wow? Long time?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Look at here, I don't get paid to run anymore. Get paid, talk ship. You got one hundred, you got ten, I got a hundred.
Speaker 7: Third down snaps like it's only got to be third down, Like get the ball, im out. You know, I catch it, go down. I ain't saying I'm breaking tackles. I'm not doing any of that. I may catch it, get tackled, get out, third down, come back in. I got a hundred third down snaps right now.
Speaker 5: Y'all don't believe that.
Speaker 1: No, y'all don't believe that. Yeah, dude, I don't think I do.
Speaker 5: What about you me? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably not even probably not even a hundred, probably like that.
Speaker 5: But are you gonna be left tackle? Are you playing left tackle? Still? He gotta have to play tight end.
Speaker 1: I'll probably be the best blocking tight end.
Speaker 5: Ye. Yeah, you come in, you're the heavy you gotta you.
Speaker 1: Gotta No, I'm wearing an eligible number.
Speaker 5: This way.
Speaker 1: He's wearing eighty eight, eighty two, Hey, eighty seven, eighty seven? Seven in there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, just seven now, that would be hard. Can you do seven?
Speaker 1: That needs to be the next rule Chase, It's gotta be the next rule chair.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you get seven and seven out there, though.
Speaker 1: I know, listen, this segment's gone by this this thing's gonna way to.
Speaker 5: The good time.
Speaker 1: I just we're gonna go to a qui commercial paintment before that I'm gonna give you mine. I'm gonna take Jags money line to playing the Saints. There. When I found this pick, Jags were underdogs by three points. Now it's one point. It's the Jags are gonna win this game. You're doing the same thing again. What you're doing the same thing? You're like not really picking an underdog. No, it's literally we've just looked forwards and you take four and a half chargers, which is crazy.
Speaker 6: By the way, No one, So you basically need to go to even to get plus odds.
Speaker 1: No, at plus one, the Jags.
Speaker 5: Are plus odds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well plus money. It's the same exact as you taking charges four and a half.
Speaker 5: Yes, but because I feel like.
Speaker 1: There is an argument saying taking plus four and a half on an underdog segment is a tough luck. What do you mean, Well, it's usually for the most.
Speaker 6: Part take money, right, Like, when you take an underdog, you're taking a team that's not favored in the spread.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like in the conversation it literally happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, last week.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna take you a quick break. When we come back. We are going to talk about Monday Night football. We'll be back by after these messages.
Speaker 5: Hey you you there?
Speaker 6: Did you know that It's Friday Rideay with superior selections of whistle Pick's quality whiskey that was created deep in the hills of Sean, Vermont. There's a little something for everyone to kick off your weekend of football white yelling at you about the chores.
Speaker 5: Haha, not anymore.
Speaker 6: It's Friday Ride A friends mad that you won't come to their wedding in the middle of football season. Shut up. It's impossible to be mad when you have a bottle of Whistle Pig Whiskey in your hand. Choose between their award winning six year Piggyback rye, their ten year rye, or even their bust with the Boys bourbon that I'll have you wanning.
Speaker 5: To celebrate every day of the week.
Speaker 6: You can buy it all at Whistlepig Whiskey dot com or shop at the nearest Whistlepig retailer for the pig Whistle.
Speaker 1: Big Welcome back to Slips and Picks. We are gonna talk Monday night football. That game forty nine ers favorite at six and a half. Where are They're playing in Minnesota against the Vikings? The total number on that it's gonna be forty three and a half points. Meil, We're gonna start with you in this situation. What are we doing? Brother?
Speaker 5: Forty nine ers?
Speaker 7: Man, forty nine ers all the way, I know they took an l whoa.
Speaker 5: That was terrifying against the Cleveland Browns. Oh that was scary. It was spooky suky wooky.
Speaker 7: So I've got to go with the forty nine ers. I feel like they gonna come back strong. Hopefully they get Christian McCaffrey back, debo back, and then Brock Brody, man, come on, we need you, we need you to shock Brody come back, come back to us?
Speaker 5: Man or is deebo in CMC coming back this week?
Speaker 9: And Trent Williams is hurt and Trent Williams I have it on good authority that they all be back. That I know for sure one of them will be back. I wo who's the one ours.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking about moving in line on this, just just because, just in case, just in case them the guys do not play, I think about I'm thinking about moving the line to minus four and a half.
Speaker 6: Dog, come on, like, just bet the game though? Are you taking Niners money six and a half. Are you taking the Vikings to cover?
Speaker 5: Why are you worried about me? Take some risk, man, I've been taking risk. Man, wear your seat belt. You wear your seat well on my seatbelt right now? Look look at here, Look at here.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to get units from my clients and telling them to be smart.
Speaker 5: We don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 7: They are missing some key players on the forty nine ers. That loss against the Browns was tough. I don't know what can happen after that, but I see the forty nine ers winning this game. I'm taking the minus four and a half man, and I'm taking it under forty three and a half.
Speaker 1: I like that pick.
Speaker 5: I like the under. I like the under a lot. Is it me? There? You can go. I'll go under with you. But I'm feeling a little spicy. I'm going with Vikings plus six and a half.
Speaker 2: Whoa, why let's go?
Speaker 1: Why will?
Speaker 5: Why feeling dangerous? Man, I'm feeling frisky.
Speaker 1: It'll look dangerous. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: Order to make it come back, you know, I gotta make a big splash. I get it. I'm gonna take the forty nine ers in this game and I'm also gonna take the under this game. Did you want to jup the under?
Speaker 6: No, I'm saying I like that, like I'm gonna pretend. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's stat for historically.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 6: But if we're just talking ball, Kirk Cousins is without Justin Jefferson, They're gonna have to make something. Shake their backs against the wall. Hey, nobody thinks. Nobody believes in this week. They got nothing to lose. I think that's a good thing. Niners are a little banged up, and they just had a tough road game against Cleveland, and I think Cleveland at least gave some formula of what you know, a suffering Minnesota defense can watch. I like them to try to keep the game on the ground. That's why I like the under two because even Sanford they're a good like running the time, possession, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: So that's why I like the under. But I'm going Bikings.
Speaker 7: Wait, so is it Jeffrey j Justson out for the season right he's he's right.
Speaker 6: Now for now, he's on the short term forty six because he's.
Speaker 1: He's on fous right now.
Speaker 5: Is out for this game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think the formula to beat the forty nine ers is have Jim Schwartz and Miles Garrett, and that's neither one of the things that Minnesota has. And just Jefferson being on I get the storybook where it's like, hey, everyone's count us out backs against the wall, do it for j J Looking at him at the corner, he's on his crutches, just like in the movie what was that movie? Lights here for Bob for Booby Miles.
Speaker 5: And I want you to put Booby Miles in your hearts. Yeah, and he's just kind of staying there tearing up.
Speaker 1: That's a great hear enough, that's a great scene the preacher at halftime. God, Anyway, that's that's besides the point. So Neil and I are going forty nine ers? What was the number?
Speaker 5: You're you're gonna take minus four and a half? You go money line?
Speaker 6: Wow, I'm just no, I'm just saying, let's have some fun.
Speaker 1: He's got us back against the wall. He's been feeling like we're not there for him. In his record, No, give this record a little bit in the beginning.
Speaker 6: Throw the records out the window, baby, get spicy and read the bucks.
Speaker 1: Don't just buy them read the books. I'm gonna think forty nine minus six and a half I love. I love minus six and a half because the touchdown thing, I just I think that's that one. That's what fires me up. And I'm also gonna take the under in this game. Unders is where you need to go. Man, except for the one under I took or the one over I took. You just gotta take that, man, you gotta take that. Ladys Joe, are we good?
Speaker 5: I think so?
Speaker 1: Is that it?
Speaker 5: I love that shirt. I love that shirt. By the way. Thanks, Oh what do you know? Bitch made?
Speaker 1: I don't care about the Thank you so much for joining us on Slips and Picks. It's week seven, NFL. I am your host, Chet Savage have a day.
Speaker 7: I literally I appreciate that.
Speaker 10: Welcome back another week the Penny slips parlays. Unfortunately, we caught another l last week and this winner's cat behind us is picking up a little dust. But do not worry, because the cleaners are coming this week and we're going to have a clean sweep of dubs that will be bringing that hat back onto one of our heads.
Speaker 5: Jack.
Speaker 11: The enemy list looks similar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks pretty similar. I think the mule has lost one of his crowns, two of them. We win eight and five last week, so he still gets to keep one. These guys, obviously we had a missing guy. I don't even talk about him. The number one enemy though of this week is the Titans. Yes, they are falling into the pit of a spare as hometown heroes. For me, it's it's devastating to see you, but they're officially on the enemy list. I don't like to see it. Let's go ahead and move it straight into our picks. My first parlay is a four leg the Cleveland Browns money line. On top of that, we're gonna take Washington Commander's money line versus the Giants. The third leg a guy who can potentially get off this list. He does have the crown, but still an enemy of mine from past parlays. We're taking the Jags on Thursday Night football versus Saints, and they're an underdog, so would love to see that boost the odds a lot. And then our final pick is just straight up Chiefs money line. And so with that, though a staggering plus seven three zero odds, go ahead and take that for what it will be one dollar I think this one's got a huge chance of winning. And those are my parlays.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: When you rattle off those fourteen yeah, and.
Speaker 10: You get plus seven hundred odds, you have to be feeling good.
Speaker 11: I have one less leg to my parlay this week.
Speaker 10: I got the Rams minus three versus Steelers.
Speaker 5: It's a home game.
Speaker 10: That spread seems fishy, but I'm going fishing in on fine and dollars. We will be rolling up Benji's the next game. We're gonna be taking the Bills over the Patriots. Nothing fancy about it. We're staying away from the big spread. We're just taking the Bills money line and our third leg. Another one that's very confusing is the Lions versus Ravens. They got the the Lions as the underdogs, but we're gonna take spread Lions plus three, three leg parlay plus three forty five odds, threes across the board and three digits.
Speaker 11: In the bank account depending on how much you bet.
Speaker 4: I like that two lucks.
Speaker 11: We saw the stats that S and P bet Tracker put out, like.
Speaker 10: If we were to do individual bets on alvo parlay, we're hitting at like almost eighty.
Speaker 4: Percent, which is unheard of move on to our team parlay. We are gonna start out an easy three leger. First leg though raiders money.
Speaker 10: Line, second leg fucks money line over the Falcons.
Speaker 4: And the third leg who we just brought up. It was obviously the Rams money line. And that's your leg. It'll get you plus three sixty three odds. If you're just a healthy parlay. That's when you go in the doctor's office and you test you out. He hits the knee it's flexing, yeah, checks the chest cough yep, and then he goes, you know what your healthiest can be. And just like this parlay, just like us coffin, we're good.
Speaker 11: We're on the pick them.
Speaker 4: Before we do that, we have what we like to call a risk free parlay, risk.
Speaker 11: Free, only one of its kind.
Speaker 4: And before we start, I'm just gonna let you know the odds on this bet are two hundred and forty two thousand and eighty one. One dollar is gonna win you twenty four thousand dollars, so obviously go ahead and get out of debt. I'm just gonna rattle them off really fast for you. We are taking the under forty on Jagged Saints Detroit Lions money line, Buffalo Bill's minus nine, the under of forty on Cleveland Browns and the Colts Commanders minus two, Raiders minus three, the under of thirty eight on Falcons Bucks, Seahawks money line, Rams minus three over forty eight and a half for Chargers Chiefs, under forty five on Packers Broncos Philly money line, and last but not least, the forty nine Ers money line. That's a thirteen leg parlay two hundred and forty two thousand and eighty one odds. If you need a dollar, I'll give you a dollars. It's the same way ask your buddy for a dollar, ask your grandma. Put one dollar on this and you can quit your job.
Speaker 11: We will all be living in the same neighborhood come Monday night.
Speaker 4: Aymen, If you want to go ahead and set this up, it's.
Speaker 10: It's it is one is tough to set up because of all the success it has brought us. It is the rock'm soccer pick a parlay. As you guys have seen our first l last week. But when I say l, I don't mean loss, I mean lesson because because we do not lose in the penny slip parlays.
Speaker 11: We don't lose, we only learned. And last week there.
Speaker 10: Was some discrepancies in what you guys saw on camera because we had some technical difficulties. We actually ran that rock Them Sockam a time before and it didn't get recorded properly, so we had to mess with destiny and we all know how that how destiny goes.
Speaker 11: But this week we're getting back on track. We got we have the Packers and Broncos. We saw it last night in our dreams and we're putting it into.
Speaker 2: Reality right now.
Speaker 11: Broncos are read, Packers are blue.
Speaker 5: That's of luck, That's of luck.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, it looks like the packers are gonna get stomped in Mile High trust the data.
Speaker 11: It will be over early, it will be over fat, and we will have even more money in our bank accounts.
Speaker 4: I'd say that that about does it for us, does it?
Speaker 10: This is probably our cleanest show for so leave a comment for us under the chat saying how much you love Penny Slips and how you skip through the entire episode just to watch the last five minutes of it.
Speaker 11: It really helps us out.
Speaker 4: Amen choose that outro music