Speaker 1: What's up, friends, and welcome into leading opera here on Fantasy Pros. Happy Monday. I am the well shit is Chris Wells, joined by the Bubba Casey Bubba in the house and ladies and gentlemen. The markets are crashing and destroying, but the White Sox are still losing, so there's still some normalcy in the world. Bubba, what's up, brother? How are we doing on this Monday to get the week started up?
Speaker 2: We're doing well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm glad I'm not in the stock market world as much as other people are right now. But we're here to talk some baseball and it could be worse. Like you said, you could be a White Sox fan, so exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, some are.
Speaker 3: Embracing it actually, Like I want to see the Griffle gift get the l's all the way around in a circle, so that'd be a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's pretty impressive.
Speaker 3: And they're going to Oakland and what they we'll talk about what's going to take place later today for them, and I don't think it's gonna help much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish, I wish I could there was a bet out there where I could just be like will the White sox ever win a game and just see what kind of odds, like will they win a game the rest of the season, or like, will they you know it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be like four and a half wins or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like actually I would love that, Like from today on, give me like an over under on total wins and let me bet against that or something like that. But yeah, it's it's all chaos. Old people are complaining about the stock market, young people are complaining about crypto, and we're over here just complaining about Garrett Cole or you know, saves or whatever pickups are going on out there. We are going to talk about all of those. We're going to talk about some closer situations today as we live in a post Joe Piezap a world. By the way, I will point out Joe and myself will be live on our new show over on the Discord. So if you guys want whether it's baseball or football, make sure to go and check out the Fantasy Pros Discord, fantasypros dot Com, slash chat. It's free. You can check out the premiums and we do shows there sometime and mister Joe Pisap and I will be doing it, so if you need your fix, you can do that. But I get another bald headed beauty, so we'll be okay. This episode also brought to you by our friends over at BET three six' five promo code leading, off use it today five bucks to get you one fifty in bonus. BETS i wish they had that Awesome how many games will The White sox win? Anymore but they got some other great. Stuff use the promo code leading, off get them bonus bets, today and don't worry if youve got a gambling problem called one eight hundred bets off or one eight hundred. Gambler terms and conditions Apply bet three six. Five our, homeboys all, right let's get into this. Bubba speaking Of Garrett, cole we don't Have joe here to destroy Every Garrett cole mishap or dismiss Every Garrett cole forward, step so we'll see what you can do. Here Garrett cole odd six, hits two runs and five and two thirds On sunday against The Blue, jays struck out, four didn't walk a. Batter this was in a no. Decision talk to me About Garrett. Cole we are in a weird spot WHERE i don't know the application for a lot of people is for especially some of these higher end. Pitchers you, know we're gonna talk about schemes here right after, this but you, know is there anything from this start that gleans more confidence To Gearrett, cole anything that gets more? Worries the strikeouts are still kind of, down but he's still managed as long as he doesn't play The, mets he's still. Managing.
Speaker 3: Well, Yeah and that's the biggest thing in the world where we're going to see a lot of guys get shut.
Speaker 2: Down any limits a lot.
Speaker 3: Of volatility and pitching in, general and we see that get worse and worse Into september every season with the young arms coming into. Play you just keep rolling With. Cole he's, gonna you, know have his really good. Starts team might have some questionable ones like The, mets but overall he's gonna bring a great floor to any fantasy team and he has to deal with. It you got to remember he missed like half the. Season this is who he, is and this is, like this is this. Floor that's an outstanding, Option so go with.
Speaker 1: That he had the fastball was upticked about a half a mile per hour in the, game WHICH i think is a fantastic sign that's exactly what you want to. See he was also throwing his cutter a little bit, harder but he just wasn't getting, whiffs AND i, THINK i, mean this is a tough. Team The Blue jays are one of, those Like i'll say this a lot handful of teams you're trying to like play like the k, market or you're just looking for big. Strikeouts you probably don't want to stack up pitchers going up against like The Blue, jays The, guardians The nationals And diamondbacks a little bit like those are the teams that don't put up big strikeout. Numbers But cole only had a fourteen percent with rate in this. One Four we're actually off the, fastball but none of his secondary stuff did. It is there a scenario where you're not starting him and or are you in the space at this point In august maybe roto head to head plays a little bit different where you're gonna be pickier about your starts or are you just Going BECAUSE i know it's a little bit dicey right now with ratios week to, WEEK i guess head to head makes it really tough but are you willing to be pickier with your starts moving? Forward and how does that apply To Garrett.
Speaker 2: COLE i am being much pickier with my starts.
Speaker 3: Period LIKE i, Know Kevin gosman's Not Garrett, cole BUT i still Believe gosmin has something to give to the. Table but also we've seen, disasters So i've been picking and choosing Sitting Gossman. Cole on the other, hand you, know there's probably less than ten teams in baseball i'd sit him against right.
Speaker 2: NOW i just roll them out.
Speaker 3: There but, yeah to your, question if it is a tough matchup AND i and it also, depends do you have better options on the bench Than Garrett cole in? Matchups so it's a definitely team dependant and people hate that, answer BUT i would would not be opposed to Sitting Garrett. Cole it just has to be the perfect storm to Sit Garrett.
Speaker 1: Cole by the, way speaking of The, yankees is there here's another? Bet CAN i get a bet Of Glaber torres being on a new team Starting january? First that's got to be minus twelve thousand right, now Because Glabor torres, done he does not want to be.
Speaker 2: There Aaron boone does not want him.
Speaker 3: There there's just so many layers to glabor torres not existing in.
Speaker 2: Pinstripes what way they.
Speaker 1: DIDN'T i, mean maybe this is like the market didn't make. Sense, you're you, know you're trying to. Play you need as much depth as. Possible but, LIKE i don't, know he seemed like a guy that needed to be out of. THERE i just think it's.
Speaker 3: One percent percent he's going to definitely be out of way versus just a matter does anybody take that.
Speaker 1: Chance Paul schemes was a little bit more human against The Arizona, dimicks probably the most like frustrating of. Starts he led five, hits two runs against The. Diamondbacks he's still, amazing, though but he walked, three only struck out four in a no. Decision And splinker was a little bit less. Effective and that's the thing that you, know he is continuously just, remixed if you, Will he's remixed his pitch arsenal in starts where he can go heavy, fastball he can go heavy, splinker and he can just kind of keep moving between. Them i'm trying to pull up the saffant.
Speaker 2: Page here we.
Speaker 1: Go it was just blocked by. Me but While i'm doing, that talk to me about schemes in this. Start, again this is another one of those guys THAT i don't think he's ever gonna. QUALIFY i don't even know what the qualifier would. Be but he looked a little bit more. Human SO i guess maybe the question is is are we starting to take a step into the territory of, like you've pitched the most innings you've done in the major leagues and we're going to backtrack a tiny. Bit do you think we're stepping into that or it's just a. Night you, know Diving backs are a tough offensive team to pitch.
Speaker 3: Against that's WHAT i was gonna, say is This diamondbacks team striking out less than twenty percent of the time versus rieties over the last, Month, LIKE i don't think closer to seventeen percent of the, time which is amazing for any. Team they're hitting for like a two fifty to two sixty average tons of, Power, LIKE i think it's just a very good offense for one to Give skiens the benefit of the doubt, There And i'm willing to say it's an off night for the, Kid like the dude has been so insanely. Good, like if you expected them to be that good the entire, season you're just living in a fairy tale. World you need to go Watch dead Pulling wolverine again or, something because it just doesn't make. Sense the guy is. GREAT i think he's still going to be. Good they've, mentioned you, know maybe skipping a, day giving him an extra day here. There they've already kind of talked about that because of. Pirates surprisingly still in contention for a wild card, spot so that's the fun stuff. Here i'm not too concerned about. It they want him to the finish. LINE i think we could see a cy young and definitely A rookie of The year in skiings AND i just call it a blip on the, radar and if this is his bad, starts we're just.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 1: YEAH i Mean i'll use like big minus numbers, sometimes just like for. Effect but he's like literally like minus six thousand For rookie of The, Year SO i mean he is like literally the favorite for. It here'd be the only Thing i'd point. Out and the Reason i'm bringing this up is like most fantasy trade deadlines are not. DONE i do have one that ended this past weekend the Long term twenty FOURTEEN Cbs Scott White league THAT i, do but everyone else is like still, active and the only thing to bring up is, like is it the? TIME i mean, it, ideally this isn't the time it should have been. Before but if he is going to taper, down do you want to be looking at making a? MOVE i will tell you everything was down in this. Start his fastball was down almost one full mile per, hour which you, KNOW i, mean he still throws it incredibly, hard but sinker was down or they define it. Weirdly obviously that's like the, splinker splinker the sinker and change. Up that's how like baseball savant will kind of look at it, sometimes but we know what it. Is and the whift rates were, okay but the zone rate there's something to point. Out so that's why this was kind of like an off, start and you can look at. It but he only had a thirty eight percent fastball zone, rate a thirty percent for part of the they call it again the, sinker the, splinker a thirty percent zone, rate so he couldn't throw that. Thing so, again is there something where if you could move? Off would you look at moving. Off the problem is is like they're gonna let him go the whole way. Through it's just are we starting to step into the decline at the back half of the, year or just you, know did The diamondbacks make the. Blip i'm inclined to say that it's a, blip BUT i do think it's enough to pay attention to that not only was not only was the control an, issue but the actual velocity was down a little. Bit so you, know if you, DON'T i don't think it would hurt anybody to move off for full, value But i'm not saying you have.
Speaker 3: To, No i'm never opposed to trading a picture on full value at almost any because they're literally one pitch away from things going south in a. Hurry so if you can improve your team by multiple players for one, ace like a, Schemes i'm all for. IT i, AGREE i think it's a, blip BUT i think it's not the worst strategic move to make.
Speaker 1: Either, yeah it's just something to pay attention. To, unfortunately it could be too later the you, know things go. Down BUT i do worry about THE vlo being down in that same. Game just, OVERALL i want to talk about a few closers. HERE Aj puck ended up getting a. Save it's so funny because a we had been asked, like Is Paul sywald going to lose his? Job AND i Think lee was bringing it up IF i said, no it's Because Tory leavello has continuously said, no As Paul sewald has been bad and bad and, bad and he just keeps. Going should They? Yes then they did. So Ryan thompson got the start of the, save kind of As bogman had been talking, about but then he got in a little bit of. TROUBLE Aj puck comes in and he gets this so he and he called on him by the way against O'Neal, cruz which made a lot of, sense but it, was you, know a bunch of. Fastball he got into three zero count got out of. It. BOOM Aj puck gets the. Same do you believe because there's an opening now for This diamondbacks, bullpen it has gone to multiple different. Spot Ryan thompson seemed to be the first go. TO i thought it would Be, ginkle but then in trouble he went To. Puck do you Think puck is going to get the next opportunity for The? Diamondbacks one hundred.
Speaker 3: Percent on a recent EPISODE i do On thursdays With Ryan, bloomfield we talked plenty about we are in favor OF Aj puck on this. ONE i think he's the best reliever in the. Bullpen When seawall got, demoted it really lined up. Beautifully when you look At puck's season, numbers if you get rid of these, starts just bullpen, Numbers dude's been out, standing absolutely, Great SO i think he should slot into.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 3: Now you, Know thompson got the first few, cracks so he looks like he's he's going to be the guy for, now but long, term if you had to say who ends the season with more, SAVES i got my money ON Aj.
Speaker 1: Puck i'm really torn because as LIKE i, Know i'm a diamondback, guy But Tory, lavello he's a total wild. Card when he gets is stuck into, something he's a huge. Paint like he was A. Seawald he just Liked seawall kept screwing up and kept screwing, up and Then Ryan thompson gets put in that position kind of screws. UP i, AGREE i think the stuff makes the most sense FOR Aj, puck but he is one of their lefties out of the. Bullpen i'm not sold on any of these, guys AND i Think puck might have earned a spot to get that next. One So i'm comfortable picking UP Aj. Puck so let's go against this because the other guy that got to save this, week and we've been talking ABOUT i had been, mentioning Was Ben. Joyce as The angels traded off their, pieces Ben joyce ended up picking up a save in one and one third of an, inning which by the, way is VERY Aj puck like because he can go. Two but here is the. Deal he ended the game on AN fm music radio station one oh four point. SEVEN i think it, was SO i, Mean i'm gonna call HIM fm from now. On For Ben, joyce it was one oh four point. Seven he ended the fastest pitch of the. SEASON i believe ended that game on the. Strikeout so moving, forward would you Want Ben, joyce who you do know that it's gonna have limited save, opportunities or would you speculate on a guy LIKE Aj puck for The. Diamondbacks let's assume both of those are available to.
Speaker 3: You, OH i Take Ben joyce all. DAY i was Taking Ben joyce before this they had The Luis garcia smoke. Screen he gets traded To. Boston then they come out With Hunter strickland And, hey as A giants, fan yeah no, dead ain't?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 3: Doug and we SAW i got brought in in the seventh inning On saturday night Before Ben joyce got to. Save both were out of commission On sunday because they worked a. Ton that's Why rosey got his second. Safe so don't look into that too. Much Ben joyce is by far the, better really really best probably reliever and The angels. Bullpen the only Concern Ron. Washington he's an. Old he also said he likes His he Likes joyce to be the leverage guy that will also get. Saves we've seen this With baldelli and stuff in the. Past that's the only. Caveat BUT i Think i'll Take Ben.
Speaker 2: Joyce he's in to.
Speaker 1: Go to an am station when he the old is going to. Goal Ben joyce one oh four point Seven Ben, Joyce that's WHAT i. Want so, YEAH i like. That if we had a guarantee That puck was the, dude it'd Be puck for. Me because of the team. Context i'm still not. SOLD i don't think you've Seen Paul sewall get his last save attempt this year, Either Howroy lavello is SO i. DON'T i think one THING i have said about Aj puck is he is the. FIREMAN i think they're gonna put him in the biggest leverage, situation so that's not. Guaranteed but will that fireman situation give him as many save opportunities As Ben joyce with The. Angels that's legitimately something to think, about and that's why he could be. Good But Ben joyce is kind of guaranteed as the. Guy Jackson, HOLIDAY i feel good about this ever since sticking to my laurels here With Jackson, holiday even though he had, struggled Said i'm gonna still roll with. It hit Another homer a walk in a solo shot against The guardians On, sunday AND i think we're kind of safe to. Go he simplified his. SWING i think he shortened it out a little. Bit he's starting to make good contact and he's got a hold of that. Spot Jackson, HOLIDAY i think is someone we can just hold on to that level of trust through the rest of the, year as much as you can with any of those. Guys but at this, POINT i think he's like a no doubt. Start if you had held on to him right.
Speaker 3: One hundred, percent you know it's a, Shocker, WELSH i know you would understand. THIS a young player fails his first, time goes and works on, things comes, back he might actually still be. Good it's a novel. CONCEPT i know it's tough for, people AND i know it's only one, week so let's not get the cart fully ahead of the worst, here but he does look a lot.
Speaker 2: Better i'm hundred with.
Speaker 3: YOU i put fab in on him this. Week WHEREVER i had fab available first time, AROUND i did. NOT i was not breaking the, bank BUT i was interested this time. Around AND i think he's going to start every. Day westburgy's gonna be out pretty much for the. Year mateo's out till probably mid to Late, september if not the. Year there's no Reason Jackson holiday outside of The oriels Getting goofy shouldn't play every, day, no.
Speaker 1: Sir so let's put to the test here for a. Minute one of the hottest hitters over the last two weeks still has a combined roster percentage that is under fifty let's call it under sixty. Percent Between yahoo AND. Espn we have a feature On Fantasy pros that will give you can either check INDIVIDUAL, Espn yahoo or you can do a consensus between the. Two we also know what that, MEANS espn What yahoo. UP espn always lags. Behind So i'm not saying this guy is one hundred percent, available but let's do. This Tyler fitzgerald one of the absolute freaking hottest. Hitters yesterday two for four with a two run home, er two runs. Score that was On sunday against The reds In july hitting three twenty, one eight, homers FIFTEEN, rbi one stolen, base and so far In august he's up to three eighty five with two more, homers fifty three percent combined roster percentage rest of. Season Mister Casey, bubba who would you rather? Have Jackson holiday Or Tyler. Fitzgerald i'm gonna go with. You shut it down.
Speaker 3: Here, yeah it's just tough Because i'm a Big i'm a believer in. BOTH i Think fitzgerald's gonna come back To, earth BUT i Think earth is still. Good i'll Take i'll Take fitzgerald and just. One he had a better spot in the order Where holiday's kind of down in the order because the oils are so. Good that's a very good toss, up AND i love using those roster. Rates that's HOW i. Do my waiver will call them For Fantasy pros that comes out On. Saturdays so it's a very interesting. Dynamic i'm Going, fitzgerald but extremely.
Speaker 1: Close, okay how about one. More let's Throw Xavier edwards in.
Speaker 2: THERE i like.
Speaker 1: This it's a little bit different because of. This it's a stolen base. Chase But holiday is kind of Between edwards fifty six percent combined roster, percentage hitting four forty nine over the last fifteen days with a homer and eight stolen. Bases so order them.
Speaker 3: ME i Love edwards and leagues where you need steals and batting. Average SO i THINK i Have Edwards Fitzgerald. Holiday weirdly, enough just because of already fits Over. HOLIDAY i Think edwards brings and he already showed a little bit more power to last like ten days that he showed. Before i'll Think edwards as the leading. OFF i know it's about leading off every. Day i'll Take.
Speaker 2: Edwards.
Speaker 3: OKAY i still lean like they're all very close and very. Long they all offer something different kind of to the.
Speaker 1: TABLE i feel Like holiday is like the best combination of all of. It he does hit a little bit lower in the line of those other two guys you feel like would be more, guaranteed But, holiday like you, said with the, injuries he's kind of locked. In those are all three really great.
Speaker 3: Options what's Fun welsh has come you Know February. March holiday is going to go about one hundred pick higher than all of. Them so didn't drafts and right Now i'm sitting here saying he's third in the.
Speaker 2: Group so there you.
Speaker 1: Go well tell the Fd sherald's one of the sneakiest out. There so if he's, available all those guys should be picked. Up also in the roster percentage world under forty percent combined roster, Percentage Josh bell And Iohannil swarez with The. Diamondbacks just want to point out they have a combined thirteen homers. Between Josh bell has been red, hot LIKE i, said great spot for him to be with The. Diamondbacks some definite hitters that you can pick up that are probably out there available in the, market a little bit of a rookie. Lookie White sox are planning to Promote Kay busch From TRIPLE. A he's going to be starting against The a's. Today he's going to be making his major league. Debut bush had struggled it in his couple outings since he's been up In TRIPLE. A solidest, pitcher but like The White, sox they, lose So i'm not you, know he's kind of more of a control. Guy Former angels farm. Hand i'm not super into. IT i wouldn't be into Any White sox streaming. Pitcher and then also we'll talking about it in the injuries. Here in just a tiny, Bit Victor scott is coming back and he's going to be back up in the majors because they just. Lost The cardinals are Losing mike siani w there's been one of their better defensive. Outfielders is there any love For Victor scott if you're chasing stolen? Bases i'm just not sure he's going to get the playing. Time but.
Speaker 3: NOTHING i don't think he's get playing, time but consistent. Enough and then it's, like, yeah he's got the on nine steels And TRIPLE. A dude's still hitting two. Twenty he's hitting two forty In, july Like he's going to crush you in almost every other. Department if you're just chasing, steels, like go Get Xavier. EDWARDS i know it's different, positions but go Goet, Edwards go Get Jackson. Holiday there's a lot of other. OPTIONS i Just i'm not doing The Victor scott. THING i didn't do it the first.
Speaker 2: Time i'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: AGAIN i definitely did it the first time, because LIKE i think he is an insanely hard. Worker, ALSO i MEAN i can get skewed by LIKE i interview the guy AND i talked to, him but like his bat was really coming. Along he was hitting some homers in THE afl and then it just. Regressed but as it, does as it, Does that's that's the developmental. Part the problem was actually similar To Jackson holiday when he went back, down just. Struggled Zass off just absolutely. Struggled that's What holiday did, Too so there's this really weird adjustment. Period unfortunately at this, point like he just doesn't have any type of projectable. Power it's similar To Xavier. Edward that's actually the that's the goofy. Thing and why you say, That like why speculate On scott If edwards we're out. There edwards is exactly like what you would hope out of Getting Victor, scott and it's just not happening right. Now so UNLESS i was desperate for stolen, BASES i don't Think i'm in that market as. Well three up and three? Down will your bray you two for four two homers with FOUR rbi under twenty. PERCENT i want to point out combined roster percentage Between yahoo AND espn right, now Will you're a bray? You that's a? Must, okay now throw Will you're into that? Group that little sandwich group we had before Of, Fitzgerald edwards And Jackson. Holiday where does he?
Speaker 2: Fit i'd have Will youer Behind?
Speaker 3: Edwards So, Edwards, Willier Fitzgerald, HOLIDAY i love will you'er the only Caveat he'll sit vers, lefties but he destroys right hand and, pitching as we saw On. Sunday so if if it's a good week to stream them like last week was and this, WEEK i evely have four or five righties Like william's. Awesome he even steal last week and he usually had some, Basis SO i like Will you're a?
Speaker 1: Lot there's actually been some really good uh split. Guys Doug Jock peterson is one of the most ridiculous bats that they have just honed in Against RIGHTY'S i, mean and he's going to probably end with twenty plus. Homers but you, know the split kind of scares people. OFF i DON'T i really don't think you should be scared of of full on split, players especially when they're. SUCCEEDING i would probably put will your, yeah, maybe LIKE i actually might put him at the bottom of this because of, That but like IF i don't care about the stolen, BASES i could Move edwards. DOWN i don't. Know he might. Be he might be the best player of, these even Including Jackson. Holiday but he's another great, pickup really low owned and just had a great. Weekend so there's a ton of low on.
Speaker 3: Guys like people need to go check out in Their yahoo leagues, especially.
Speaker 2: Like that's pretty.
Speaker 1: Awesome, YEAH, espn they just they're zero. Percent it's. Crazy spencer is speaking of zero, percent Probably Spencer arraghetty start percentage this. Weekend he went six, innings struck out twelve and then ALSO i did get on the board this weekend BECAUSE i had A Gunner henderson. Weekend Gunner henderson three for four with a homer and TWO. Rbi on the, Down Max freed were turns from the, iel only goes three and one third of an, inning gives up five and runs and walks. Five disastrous start off the. Eel is that just simply the don't start the dude off THE il thing or is there anything else With? Max for?
Speaker 3: You it WAS i think it's more of THE il, thing because you, know four arm, issues walk. Issues he was pitching really well before he got, hurt didn't really have a rehab.
Speaker 2: Start it was kind of a weird fluky.
Speaker 3: Thing So i'm gonna not like, say, okay it was coming off THE, il But i'm definitely watching his next start.
Speaker 1: Closely, Yeah i'm a little concerned about it as, well just also because like as soon as The braves take one step and then they just four steps, back just absolute four steps. Back so The braves in general are not something to Trust Max, FREE i will give Like Max freed was just stacking great starts on top of each other and then he gets hurt and then you, know this one comes. In but we've seen those walk things become an issue. Also Gavin williams struggled he went for he did strike out. Eight they gave up six runs an eight hits yesterday and A Dooley. Garcia this is. Wild Adolice garcia oh for four with three. Strikeouts probably not too, surprising but it's A Doolee garcia has not had a month where he has hit over two hundred Since. April that is now. FULL i, mean Obviously august isn't, done but we are four straight months in of him hitting sub two. Hundred, yep just when everybody was back, in every me and Spour i just did a sleeper in the bus last. Week we were talking and joking about how it was, like, oh you, know we never every year it was, like, nah Does garcia is gonna break? Apart it's not gonna. Work and then finally like third, year it was doing. Great now we walk in this, year we're, like all, Right Adolies garcia is awesome And Adolice garcia has been garbage this. Year, BUBBA i ask, you would you drop A Dolee garcia For willier Or Xavier Tyler fitzgerald just to keep with our. Theme it's on the.
Speaker 3: TABLE i would Say i'm leaning towards. You, Yes i've written them up recently in my risers and followers For Fantasy pros as a, foller AND i always try to get some of these guys a surprise. You but it's been that, Bad like it's been really. Bad didn't get any better last week either AS i started to write my.
Speaker 1: New call him last month or the month after.
Speaker 3: That it's, literally we have two months to, go and if you're in the headhead your playoffs are starting. Soon he's crushing. You i've been benching him in my roto. Leagues literally he's on the IF i have other people to, drop he's on the chopping. Block So i'm with. YOU i think it's a great. Point it's one of those players we joke About ryan AND i call Him Jean Sigar award where you just plug them in and you just assume they're doing. Well did you look at their stat Line you're, like oh, no this is. Horrible so, yeah he's one that probably should be out of your lineup at best.
Speaker 1: Dropped most likely he cannot. Start he cannot. Start BUT i legit think we're in that range for a lot of you guys THAT i, mean good, lord if you guys are In rodo and you've been rolling out a. Dullies that's a pretty rough. Go but LIKE i, think you can just move. On you can just move forward if you have. To it, hurts and it's gonna stink if he goes on some big crazy, tear but it hasn't happened for three and a half. Months and if now you don't want to go and do it where you're just picking up something a. Lah but, Listen Jack, peterson it's like sixteen seventeen home runs RBI's Will. Yard what'd you, Say Victor, robols stuff like, that that they're out. There, yeah they are out. There, yeah if you search, them they will make your team. Better so get rid Of Adulie. Garcia unfortunately at this point not hit two hundred Since april blows my. Mind some injury, Stuff. Twins they announced That Byron buxton's exit On, sunday all the holding of the breath against The White, sox it was just a precautionary. Measure nothing is really actually precautionary With Byron. Buxton we all assume the worst as we, should but it looks like he's gonna end up being. OKAY i mentioned it With Mike Sianni, cardinals replacing him on the il ten day al with a right oblique. Strain those some bleaks usually aren't ten, days So Victor scott might be up for a little. Bit and, that you know the other THING i point, Out Jordan walker has been pretty good and he's been on a nice ten day TERROR i should have probably pulled up the stats. Here they didn't bring him up because, obviously like they probably feel their, Set they've got a glut of guys Like tommy Fam Alec, Burlson Oh, God Brendan. Donovan they've been putting out there And i'm forgetting. Somebody i'm forgetting somebody important that they have. There but if they're looking for a little bit of a push in the bat Or victor doesn't get it, DONE i just wouldn't be shocked to See Jordan walker with that, offense and he'd be SOMEONE i would pick up if he gets if that does end up. Happening Yandy diez was removed From sunday's game against The astros with a left wrist, contusion And Justin verlander through a simulated game On sunday against The similar before The sunday's game against The rays could begin a rehab assignment In, august which means he wouldn't be back until probably close to. Set will you trust him if he comes back In, september right at the, playoffs right at the end Of. Rodo i'm terrified Of Justin? Verlander but will you start him right out the? Gates, like would you be prioritizing having him if somehow you, know people are just throwing it out and dumping him and he's just not sitting. Around, no he's a no for, me.
Speaker 3: Dog i've just been staying like you haven't stayed far, Away LIKE i took my chances on Sures.
Speaker 2: Er that was.
Speaker 3: Fun and now he's already you, know having dead arm these, GUYS i Can i'll wait and see how that.
Speaker 1: Goes i'm not doing it. Either i'm really not super. Interested WHAT i am interested in is seeing What bubba's got on some bets for the, Day because, yes, friends it's Not Joe Pi zapia right, there but it is the best bets of the day with The welsh And Casey bubba brought to you By bet three six y five promo code leading off use that today it's The bet three sixty five X fantasy pros ex betting pros bets of the day on The Baseball. World mister Case, bubba who and what and whom and where are you going to be putting some cash on some baseball bets?
Speaker 3: Today as most listeners should know by, Now i'm a big fan of the prop Bet world and we did pretty good last week and he gets good plus money ones, here SO i want to get some, big big plus moneies. Here Katl marte has been on absolute, fire as The welsh. Knows The diamondbacks are facing Lefty Logan, allen which is, Beautiful so give me Katel marte over half AN rbi for plus one. Fifty i'll take my odds. There Jake berger has been almost unconscious at the plate of late and the second half of the season has been. Great The marlins are facing A red's bullpen, game most likely in this, one so give Me Jake berger over half AN rbi at plus one. Ninety i'll take my chances at those. Odds and then you Mentioned Tyler fitzgerald earlier in the. Show welsh and The giants head into The nation's capital to take on One Patrick corbyn, Today so give Me Tyler fitzgerald over two and a half runs hits AND rbi is at plus one thirty on the, Day so three plus bunny, ODDS i think at least two out of, three hopefully all, three and you're sitting.
Speaker 1: PRETTY i will tell You joe likes to do the PLUS RB i bets. TOO i don't love the R i. Bets WHAT i love WHEN i like AN RB i bet is to go and check out what the run number looks, like And i'd rather play the run. Number it's going to be lower as.
Speaker 2: The same most of. Those most of those are.
Speaker 1: Negative, yeah and that's the same as like total bases are better than hit RUN. Rbi so that's how like we would kind of adjust. THOSE i love the idea of Kateel marte on the. Run THE rbi is a really slick. One it's my favorite one of all of. Them The Tyler fitzgerald one is a little scary because it's a bigger. Number but you know what you said it last week when they were. There, yeah you know it's What homer cash is? It or you know it just has a SIMPLE i, mean if there are two men on and he gets a hit two and a, half it's just a bigger. NUMBER i also have a prop bet That i'm going to go in and it is in The diamondback but it's a, game but it's not with The. Diamondbacks it's actually one Of Betting pros prop cheat sheet top. PLAYS i gotta tell, YOU i have been paying attention to, them And i've been, monitoring like you, know usually like the top three or four AND i go to AND i switch the tab to total. BASES i particularly almost exclusively only work in the total base and strikeout. MARKET i don't mess around with the runs too. Much Sometimes i'll get cheeky And i'll do like a stolen, base but it's like total bases and strikeouts for. Me and one of the top total base props for the day according to the prop cheat sheet over At Betting, pros which you can check out app or, online Is Jose ramirez total, basis it's plus, money it's hitting eight of fifteen. Games it Is Zach, allen But Zach allen has been a little bit, dicey and it is In, cleveland which we know from a left handed perspective where he should be has been one of the best ballpark. Factors so plus one and a half total, bases it's like plus one. FIFTEEN i love that, Number So i'm gonna Take Jose ramirez on, that AND i got a couple other game Lines minnesota And chicago over eight. Runs someone, asked what do we think About David, Festa no, thanks no thanks On Kyle, hendrix no thanks On david Fest. TO i think we're gonna have runs being. Scored So i'm taking the over eight Runs minnesota And chicago. Today that's minus one. Ten But i'm going to take an under In, Houston houston And. Texas we've Got heeney and we've Got Hunter. Brown give me under four and a half runs to the first five, innings so that's a first five bet at minus one. Twenty so, again Jusierro mayre's total Bases, Minnesota chicago over and the total game in The, Houston, Texas houston And. Texas that's tough to. Say it sounds like the football team under first five four and a half. Runs bubba has Got Ketel marte OVER, Rbi Jake berger OVER, rbi And Tyler fitzgerald two and a half hit RUN rbi over and. Frindoze those are going to be our best bets of the day brought to you By bet three six. Five all, Right bubba home run?
Speaker 3: Call what do we got well With Kyle busch making is long away to just kidding debut of The bigs against the red Hot Oaken. Athletics give Me Brent rooker to go deep Against Kaye busch or any of The White sox scrubs in the bullpen On monday night In.
Speaker 1: Oakland it's a pretty good bet at any time to Bet Brent. Rooker i'm gonna go With Royce Royce. Lewis Royce lewis at a homer this past. Weekend he's starting to pick back. UP i think someone was mentioning wins are blowing. In i'm worried About Royce, lewis so give me The Royce lewis home run. Call, Obviously Jose ramirez is in my brain a little, bit BUT i will try to get up on the board a little bit. More speaking Of by the, way the home run board currently looking like, This wonky had a great weekend is now eleventh on the. Board number one is El scale at thirty, Nine Silent dragon at thirty, seven B trot And larry With whips are at thirty. Six wonkey has thirty two And Joe piezapia has crossed the thirty marker as he has his in perpetuity of One. Soto so we'll see if we can get. UP i Think i'm at twenty. Three maybe it, is so it's just going to take me so much more work to get on that. Board joe's has been. Better it's been better this. Year, aboba fantastic. Stuff do you want or? Mine? Everybody i'm not sure if everybody is in on, it but the schedule for lading off has changed a tiny. Bit it Is, Monday Wednesday friday now In, august so just make sure you guys are attuned to. That if you're sitting around On, tuesday we do still have except not this. Week we still do have the. Cycle they're just taking a week off for The Fantasy Football expo that's happening over In Canton, Monday Wednesday, fridays and joining me On wednesday will Be Joe Alrico. Bubba we'll be back later in the. Week you can find him on the twitters at b D. Intrich you can find me atzitth The welsh and thank you guys for hanging. Out let's do. It we'll talk to you guys later this week right here On Fantasy. Pros leading, off goodbye for, now peace. Friends thanks for listening to The Fantasy Pros Fantasy baseball. Podcast if you love the, show the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review On Apple podcasts Or, Spotify follow us on, X, instagram and TikTok At Fantasy, pros and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com Slash Fantasy PROSE mlbhm