Speaker 1: It's one engine with Jenny Garth and Tory spelling. Oh my goodness, you guys, I mean the Stalker.
Speaker 2: Remember last week we were trying to guess what face off meant.
Speaker 1: I think I guessed it.
Speaker 2: You did, I did you put the sports in a row?
Speaker 1: I'm not happy here. I will not reveal it yet. Yes, but there is something in this episode that shocked me more than anything I've pretty much ever seen on television. And I've seen a lot of really bold the same thing. Thank you. I think it's what's bad to do with hint the Stalker. Okay, hmm, how are you guys? Not? Like like I almost thought I would not be able to sleep.
Speaker 2: Was it the Dead Rat?
Speaker 1: Yes? I didn't want to reveal it yet, but it was such a lingering zoom in like they cut back to it for a long amount of time and I just kept staring and it was disgusting.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, well I didn't play what were you eating during this time? Because you always eat while you watched that episode? See, I knew it, agreed, That's what really grossed her out.
Speaker 1: And she was eating and.
Speaker 2: She's like it was a groady eat mouse.
Speaker 1: I watched this not last night, but SAT Saturday night. Yeah, it's my big night party.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 1: I don't think I was eating, If anything, I was having a sugar retreat. It was so vile and aggressive. And I watched Walking Dead where they literally poked people in the brains.
Speaker 3: And this rodent in nineteen ninety seven disturbed you.
Speaker 1: To that point.
Speaker 2: It was fake, Amy, It's not real.
Speaker 1: You didn't think it looked completely real, Completely shocked. And here's my confusion. This episode has me like twisted up sideways. Number one? What is going on with the guy that tried to rape an attack and now you're.
Speaker 2: Not to be in the same room with her?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, We're not there yet. Will you could?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, let's start.
Speaker 1: Let's start, okay.
Speaker 2: This is episode seventeen of season seven, Face Off Air January twenty ninth, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Synopsis, What the puck is going on? Judge lets Garrett Coke, causing Donna and David some serious distress.
Speaker 1: Guys, bear with me.
Speaker 3: Tom Miller switches teams when he goes from Valerie boy toy to Kelly's crush. Meanwhile, Brandon puts Tracy on ice after she makes a rookie mistake and Stephen Clara have fun playing house until he noticed there are cracks in the foundation the pun.
Speaker 1: Props to producer Lorraine on that. When you were reading that, I realized, like, this episode makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, it's directed. I want to give these guys credit. Director by Laurie McCarthy. Okay, who goes first? I know you got a lot so disjointed.
Speaker 1: I love it. Every single thing I'm kind of into. I want to talk about who'sy and Brandon can't. What's her name?
Speaker 2: Her name's Tracy, Tracy Tracy.
Speaker 1: Okay, but we have that going. We have the weird Steven Clare thing going, we have the stalker going like we have always some Valerie Hockey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it was double ups. They couldn't fuse the storylines together. They had to separate them.
Speaker 1: It feels like there's seven episodes in this one episode.
Speaker 2: It's true, yeah, it does. But it was exciting because there was so much going on. You didn't never know what we were going to be coming back.
Speaker 1: To laugh that they just got rid of Mark. They're just like, you're gone, and the new guy lives with David, his somewhat mortal enemy in the beginning is now his roommate.
Speaker 2: They had to put him somewhere, could They couldn't build a set for him.
Speaker 3: I wish he'd come to the beach apartment and protect us.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know, and everyone's just taking this very lightly.
Speaker 2: I finally was happy to see Kelly step up and be caring and take care of Donna.
Speaker 3: Okay, should we talk about that storyline?
Speaker 1: Yes, let's start with the big guns. Yeah, let's just start with it.
Speaker 2: As I was watching it from the very beginning it started to happen, I was like, oh my god, this dogger's still on the loose. I totally forgot about it.
Speaker 1: That just made me think of the juice is on the loose.
Speaker 2: The dogger's on the loose, and nobody knows who he is. I do not know who it is. I know it's not that guy.
Speaker 1: What's his name, Garrett Slan, So obvious it's not him, AKA the guy.
Speaker 3: From Cable Guy. Oh yeah, tune one in the helicopter.
Speaker 1: Nutty pretty well, David bow so good.
Speaker 2: Wait what was his role in Cable Guy.
Speaker 3: Oh at the end, when like everything comes to a head and like they think everything's okay, he's like taking on the new role of cable guy and he's like the.
Speaker 1: Helicopter driver and he turns around.
Speaker 3: He's like crazy, just like him, like Jim Carrey. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Great movie anyway. Yeah, Donna is still on guard because especially now because Garrett is out of jail.
Speaker 3: Wait, you guys, is this how it happens? Like no, Like it just feels a little like everyone's being a little precious, Like no, that's fine.
Speaker 1: But Nana's that this guy who did attempt to murder you first of all got out in two years. That is totally he's.
Speaker 3: Gonna murder me or just rape me.
Speaker 1: He had a knife, he tried to sounds like attempted murder. Didn't have a knife. Yeah, I'm calling it attempted murder.
Speaker 2: Okay, your parents aren't don't come home for.
Speaker 1: It, and everyone is almost mocking you.
Speaker 3: It's just instinctually watching it. It's hard to watch because I'm like, ooh, there's a lot of close close ups which send me over to edge as you and it's a lot of drama and I'm like, oh, there's no TV movie girl coming out.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, god, she's a.
Speaker 3: Little it's a little heightened, but actually not like it just keeps going.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, there would be an armed security guard outside your house if doctor Martin's precious daughter and he's loaded, and you're got a clear stalker and your attempted rapist, attempted murders is just on the most trauma, but just on the loose, visiting you regularly.
Speaker 2: Who puts you in the bed?
Speaker 1: Who did I think you did?
Speaker 2: Garrett did not do that. Garrett's land didn't do that.
Speaker 1: No, he isn't the stalker, but he is a stalker. You have two, I'm sorry you have too. That is stalking.
Speaker 3: It's wild because they it's he's such a red herring because as soon as like everyone's backstern, he's like smiling at her like, oh that was to come get you, and then I don't know, like to show up.
Speaker 1: Why didn't he call her? He didn't learn anything?
Speaker 3: And every other stocker's calling her like what why didn't he call her and talk to her?
Speaker 1: Guys, that guy didn't learn anything in prison nothing. How long was he there? Two years? Two years to be rehabilitated, and he is like visiting you way too much.
Speaker 3: Second of all, mocking me in a classroom.
Speaker 2: Your boyfriend the judge is like, really.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh wait, I thought he punched David to take himself out of the game so that she'll see that there's someone else coming for her.
Speaker 1: So that he can go back to jail.
Speaker 3: Correct, Because he feels like at this point he's like trying to warner right.
Speaker 1: He says, Okay, if he's not your he's not your hero. No this guy.
Speaker 3: No, but I think he's like trying to do the right thing.
Speaker 1: In a weird way. I'm not kidding. And he knows if he punches David, that's it.
Speaker 2: I didn't get that.
Speaker 1: No, because he punched David and then came back for more and took another punch at the Pepad. Did you guys see Pepad on the door? Please tell me you're noticing that, it says Pepad. No, what are you guys watching? He's on the door. There's a whole door in the pit, peach pit after dark, that says p Pad.
Speaker 3: Which there had been a dead rodent smeared across it. I would have noticed.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but this whole thing is nuts. And then the dead rat, the stalker doesn't like you. That's what's weird. You would think that the stalker is obsessed with you, like he wants to be with you. Yeah, but instead he's sending flowers and then torturing you with a dead rat. Like I don't even I don't even understand.
Speaker 3: He's a typical guy. He's playing games, Like when you close your eyes, do you see that rat? Because I do when I close my eyes right now, it's in the bed.
Speaker 2: Just yeah. I can be very like, yeah, you look. Yeah, I don't know that face.
Speaker 3: I will never unsea the rat. I can let go up. I cannot unsee that face forever.
Speaker 1: Because that's what he said. He was like, I thought, okay, we get it. There's a rat in the bed and they're gonna but instead they went.
Speaker 3: I feel like Kelly aka Jenny would really scrub those sheets out towards.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I would move.
Speaker 2: I would literally those the flannels, the super sleepy flannels all of a sudden had special sheets that would put you to sleep.
Speaker 3: I like, when lights go out, like you've didn't like I came to save you, you did.
Speaker 1: I did. I wasn't gonna leave without you. First of all, the lights went out and you grabbed the knife, and then you're out with that poor is that your landlord or neighbor I've never seen before.
Speaker 2: I don't never seen this guy before. Is he a stalker?
Speaker 3: Incredible, mister Limpet. I don't know, no, no explaining, but I grabbed Kelly like I was gonna like die, but I'm like, I gotta get her out. But Kelly does step up for Donna in this episode, like she believes her now is a lot of ish.
Speaker 1: They're a first of all, A lot of things on nine O two and oh are done very realistically. This this is kind of stalker dynasty style, Like it's it's very odd.
Speaker 2: You're super heightened and also very dramatic two stalkers like and you wouldn't get a stalker to this degree without stalkers and microphone, you know, like back up.
Speaker 1: Like when you're like, I don't think I'm gonna do the weather for a while. Oh really, Donna, Okay, I have a bone with you with Jenny or me? Yeah? Jen? Not really? Uh?
Speaker 3: My nipples on high alert again in a scene with you, and you're like, if I was in a scene, I would say, Hey, do you want your nipple showing or not?
Speaker 2: I probably did say something and you probably said I actually want my nipples showing I disagree.
Speaker 3: Well don't I don't never know, we'll never remember.
Speaker 2: So, but we're saying that your nips are out regularly, So it's not like that was the only time that I called it out.
Speaker 3: Now that you're rewatching, you might call it out again another episode.
Speaker 1: I don't know. This would be the first of many, second of many. I kind of want, why is that guy even allowed on campus? That this guy goes to campus, goes into your classroom. He's a convicted rapist, I'm not sure about the intended murder. And then he's like costing you in your classroom. And then you're like, but hold me, wait, so do you think people believe her? Do you think they think she's just like he's out? Why is he cornering her in a classroom and.
Speaker 3: She can't call the police and say, hey, I was cornered in the classroom by.
Speaker 1: Him, corect where's your cell phone? He has actually nine.
Speaker 2: What they don't have cell phones yet?
Speaker 1: I mean, now you guys have him in the car in ninety seven, I have a car phone. In ninety seven, I had a job and a cell phone. Oh it was like this.
Speaker 3: Probably had a job, you did not have a cell phone.
Speaker 2: It was giant, a big one, the big ones.
Speaker 1: I wasn't like a brick, it still was a flippy oh with an antenna?
Speaker 3: Are you sure about this? In nineteen ninety seven?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, very sure? What did we have, jen, I had a giant brick phone with an antenna.
Speaker 1: Like Zach Morris remember that one?
Speaker 2: Ridiculous?
Speaker 1: What could I have?
Speaker 3: Is this when like motor was like big?
Speaker 1: Yesterday? I pulled the ultimate. I'm a grandma. So I was at my friend's house and her kid who just graduated high school, and they were like talking out their summer or whatever and the ones like yeah, you snapped me from Hawaii and I'm like snapped me and I go back in my day? Literally was like back in my day, we had to aim remember aim AOL instant messenger?
Speaker 2: What oh al instant messenger? Aim?
Speaker 1: You don't remember that? You guys are AOL people? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is like but you it lived on your computer then yeah.
Speaker 1: And you would like again, that's how you could like, I know, we only had that, or you could fax remember faxes? And then I was literally like, do you guys know faxes? And these two like teenagers are basically like uh huh, old lady. And then my friend's finally like, I think they need to get away from us.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. I had a full on facts exchange. I was on location once and I had made sure that I had a fax machine so that I could send faxes back and forth to my ex husband, and I remember like he would draw pictures and write poems and then facts them to me and by.
Speaker 1: Your husband at the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I rent the ink disappears, you guys on the fax machine, like what it just fades to nothing eventually, So there's no evidence of that what I'm sorry what the ink does not did not last on the fax machine, like you can't keep that forever?
Speaker 1: And did you try to keep that?
Speaker 2: And then it was just like.
Speaker 3: One day you just looked at it and it was just like because remember that paper was like.
Speaker 1: Wait, you guys, Yeah, it's not disappearing ink on a fax. It's like a print out.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's disappearing. I'm saying the quality of the print out just wasn't what it was what it is now, so that it faded, well, yeah, this what happened to me.
Speaker 3: So and it wasn't like good hard stalker like thick paper.
Speaker 1: It was like a slimsy paper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I think that makes me think of Julia Roberts dating Matthew Perry and they faxed each other. But I might be making that a I forgot about that. I think that's true, though. I think they faxed each other. I don't know what, but you've got mail, I just pick up the phone. No, it's cute, I guess. But anyway, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like he punches David just out of impulse. Really, he's off kilter. I don't think he had any mastermind, Like, oh not either.
Speaker 1: He's just totally nuts. I was trying to look for the bright side people. I think the confusion is we think he's the guy, but he's not the guy.
Speaker 2: But remember when we're at the hockey game, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, who pops up but a CUTV employee, the guy who's probably the stoker, because they want you to think that the stalker is the other guy that's super inappropriate at the CUTV. But I think it's the guy that such a nice guy get me. But I remember that guy. She's just weird.
Speaker 1: How mad he is and then the message and the rat and like the whole thing. Yeah, why is he so angry because you're you're ignoring him and you're not again him? What was what was she supposed to do? I don't know. I don't know. You're you're scared by his flowers as opposed to like maybe he can't try like the organic way and just got to know me and asked me out. But you're with David.
Speaker 3: Oh, And I didn't know she was coming in.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know immediately had when he came in.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you're talking about the singer.
Speaker 3: I know what's going to happen, and I know what happened in real life, and I just Natalie Sigliuti.
Speaker 2: She's pretty mean, Chloe.
Speaker 3: I don't know. She was just really nice and I knew because she did another show for my dad and I think she hung out with my brother when they were young. But she came on set very flirty with with Brian, just Brian, and I was yeah, and I was like, my territory.
Speaker 2: You were fired up.
Speaker 1: I was so.
Speaker 3: Fired up because you know, like we weren't together, but we were kind of together on camera once in a while off Caermar.
Speaker 2: That was your man.
Speaker 3: That was Yeah, it was hard not to have feelings. I'm sure he would feel the same way if a guy came on the set was super flirty, Like she was so flirty with him that I.
Speaker 1: Was just like, really, yeah, we should have her on because she's done a lot of things. They probably hooked up, I'm sure of it. Well, let's have her on in fine, not great, perfect, because she she's that girl where you're like, I know her from everywhere. She was on All My Children, she was just on that show doc Odyssey, which I do watch that show she was on. She did eleven episodes of the show called Deputy Never Heard of It? And she was on This is Us. She did twenty five episodes of g I Joe Rennegade, which I'd never be there.
Speaker 3: But like back in the day in the nineties, what was she in?
Speaker 1: Like, she was in a nineties before Saved by the Bell, The New Classes six Saved by the Bell, and that's right before she came to nine O two and oh okay, so she did sixty five episodes of The New Class. Were any of the OG's on the New Class?
Speaker 3: You mean, mister Belding, Yeah, mister Belding was and then does she do model zinc for my dad?
Speaker 1: Pacific Palisades? Was that Pacific Palisades?
Speaker 3: That's the one.
Speaker 1: Yep, ye, Like she's very familiar, Like I knew immediately. I was like, I know her. I definitely know her. She definitely thirteen episodes of Pacific Palisades. What was that again?
Speaker 3: It was you know, same show, different zip code.
Speaker 1: It looked like she was the lead on that thing.
Speaker 3: And the guy that plays Evan Trevor went on to do that show as well.
Speaker 1: Evan, let's talker.
Speaker 2: Oh I figured it out?
Speaker 3: Oh, Jay Trevor Edmond, Yeah, can we get him on?
Speaker 1: Sure we can't.
Speaker 2: Well, good news is at the end we hear David say now your ass is mine or something. I really love that line, and I was like, good for you, David for not like getting into it with him, because it's all he has. Every now he can really pin him.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 3: But so legally, if someone throws the punch first, you're okay to then going order.
Speaker 1: This guy keeps breaking a restraining order.
Speaker 2: Right anymore they didn't have one, then.
Speaker 1: They can really get into that courtroom fast too.
Speaker 3: It's weird and I think it's so inappropriate, Like imagine someone like I wouldn't even want to imagine someone tries to rape you and you think you're gonna die, and then you're sitting in a tiny room with them again, just like that seems so heartless to do to her, She mus have I don't think that's appropriate.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm looking at the breeze grand up and I'm like looking back at you. That's sinister. Little smile on his face.
Speaker 1: Did not feel real. I felt like a lot of dramatic license going on.
Speaker 2: But it made it fun to what is this how it works?
Speaker 1: Well? How about you? Kelly just loves Tom out of nowhere. I mean we saw inklings of it before when you were like he's kilned or whatever, But all of a sudden it's on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for somebody who wants to move slow with Mark, the old inhabitant of the house, now she's ready to get going with Tom. I think do you think it's driven by the valerie of it all?
Speaker 1: Yes? I think you think he's cute. But I think you like that he likes you and you can just stick it to her, or you just feel chemistry with this one. There is more chemistry with this guy, I will say than the other guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but still not.
Speaker 1: It's better though, Even in the peach pit after the movie, I thought, oh that's more. Something's there more than Mark or Mark.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy. We just had him on and I wish I had seen these episodes so I knew that. Yeah, I love interest, and I would have remembered better. I think if I had some clues, because I don't remember this happening at.
Speaker 1: All, and he was a good hockey player. I feel like this whole thing was just to have brand. I feel like this is the Jason Priestley fantasy season where he gets to do all the things he wants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he's the producer, executive producer. Now, yeah, call the shots.
Speaker 1: Immediately I had to google Cam Neely because I was like, it's all special guests cam Neely, and I'm like, I thought it was a football player. Who's Cam Neely? I think I was thinking of Cam Newton.
Speaker 2: These were very famous Canadian hockey players, even closer to Jason's heart.
Speaker 1: And then Jason got it in and looked the penalty box of so dramatic.
Speaker 2: I liked it when he was all tough guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like to sort of like afterward. First of all, so.
Speaker 2: Much to discuss in this episode. Wait, you got to go back because so kept over at Brandon's. Of course Valerie clocks hat.
Speaker 1: Right, But.
Speaker 2: He gets up in the morning and there's just no like lovey feelings.
Speaker 1: It's just so from him. There's no mystery. Something is so off. It's like.
Speaker 2: He's trying. He's trying, like it feels like even at the end of the episode, he's he says, I have three little words for you. I don't know what those words were.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Then he whispered, and all I wanted to do I leaned in.
Speaker 2: I was like, I love it took too long.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to move the screen. I thought it was dirty. I thought it was maybe we were supposed to assume it was dirty. Did you from Brandon Walsh? Yeah, I felt like he was like something dirty. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But and then just her like Tracy's pure like agony over do I say I love him? And I love him? And if he doesn't say it, and Valerie telling her never say it. First, you know, there was a lot of agony from poor Tracy.
Speaker 1: Like she's a helper or no, there's some mo o.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's some like I don't know, she feels like damaged in a way in the Love.
Speaker 1: Department, Tracy. Yeah, I find her to just be so cute and so darling, and yet I don't care. I'm like, you're so cute and you're so darling, and you're smart and you're fun, and you're in between Kelly and Valerie and you're trying to you're giving the good face acting and the whole thing. And then I'm like, I just don't care. Like if she was gone tomorrow, I'd be like this, look.
Speaker 3: I just feel like it's the way she's written because we know she's rittable of it. She's adorable in real life. I just remember it being so different. I don't remember the character playing out this way and the two of them together, Like, I just remember it being a really great combo, and now watching it, I'm like, oh my god, No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they look too much alike for me.
Speaker 1: She's like, Susan, did you feel that way?
Speaker 2: Also when she's standing sitting next to Valerie at the ice Dome, Uh, they look identical, like in a weird way, like face structure.
Speaker 1: Noone to remember where that place was, where that ice hockey rink thingy was.
Speaker 2: They're not that many in LA, So, yeah, it looked like I had to be the Burbank one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looked like something that existed.
Speaker 3: Should I want to be in ice Culver City?
Speaker 2: Why would we be there?
Speaker 3: I don't know. If we have another sports driven episode with the title I'm gonna just.
Speaker 2: Walk away, You're gonna never watch it again.
Speaker 1: I don't know where I was going with that. I just can't, like it's too much.
Speaker 2: What about when Tom asks Kelly for a good luck kiss? I was like, Oh, that's moving a little too quickly.
Speaker 1: So are you though? You're so flirty with him.
Speaker 2: So flirty. She's like, yeah, I don't know. I feel like she's excited to have any kind of feeling for someone after her whole Mark experience.
Speaker 3: I feel like Kelly's usually good about being alone. I think, yeah, like she's empowered. And it's like, since Mark, why didn't she just take a break, Like she's like, oh, waking up alone again?
Speaker 2: No, but she said right from the beginning when somebody paid her a compliment, right.
Speaker 1: And now yeah, she makes like a crack about that or something.
Speaker 3: Right, So they're like sprinkling this in in this episode. But I feel like that's uncharacteristic for Kelly because she's strong, she's wanted. Yeah, I don't want the movie do that way.
Speaker 1: We know what, we know what movie you went to?
Speaker 2: Do they reveal that what was the biggest blockbuster in nineteen ninety seven, because that's probably it?
Speaker 1: Oh, con Air? I don't know. One was conn Air, conn Air?
Speaker 2: It was conn Air, that would be so excited.
Speaker 1: Air is a great movie, exciting, whoa whoa con Air nineteen ninety seven. Sorry, I'm amazing.
Speaker 3: It is silent of nineteen ninety seven, But it wasn't January.
Speaker 1: I think it was summer, so there goes that. I think it was in the summer. It was Titanic. Yos Are you going good? Yo? Yeah? Sorry Titanic yos Yo can talk about Claire.
Speaker 3: I love Conny Air, but.
Speaker 1: I loved conn Air. Conny girl. I loved her. Oh Monica Potter from Parenthood, she was so good.
Speaker 2: What's going on with Monica Potter Potter these days?
Speaker 1: These days?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like he's got such a great look.
Speaker 1: She's cute. Do you want me to tell you trivia about the theme song from conn Air or no please do okay. Originally, Leanne Ryan's recorded a version of the song, and then the movie producers thought, oh, it doesn't quite have what we need, so they went to Trisha Yearwood and she re recorded it and that's what you hear in the movie. But Leanne Rimes was like, you know what, I like what I did with this. I'm also going to release it. And they I think they both had hits with that same song.
Speaker 2: Wait, can you say a little of it? What is it?
Speaker 1: It's that? How do I live with that?
Speaker 2: You? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Want so it's very like oh like that.
Speaker 3: Ah, that was hard hitting during that time watching in the theaters though, and like wanting.
Speaker 1: Monica Potter just did something with Freddy Prin's. It looks like what that's what I'm seeing? The Girl in the Pool?
Speaker 3: What a horror film, A lifetime movie, A life move get out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a lifetime movie. One of those type of deals. Yeah, The Girl in the Pool with Freddy Prin's A well to do the family man is forced to struggle through a surprise birthday party moments after hiding the murdered corpse of his mistress, whoa They must have paid big bucks for that. So Freddy is married to This is what I'm just from just looking at the trailer with no noise YEA. Freddie is married to Monica Potter, but he has a gal and somehow she dies in the pool.
Speaker 2: He kills her.
Speaker 1: He tries to bring her back. He doesn't want her to die. He tries to bring her back, hides her body, and literally immediately walks out to his surprise birthday. Bar Wow, I gotta watch this. I have to watch this. I have to watch this. One's it coming out. This looks it's out. This was from twenty twenty four. It looks amazingly amazing, like.
Speaker 3: You're doing a lifetime movie one year and the next year you're starring in like the sequel to one of the biggest horror films ever.
Speaker 1: Life. Ain't my funny question, Torri? When was Scream? When were you in Scream? Because what's happening in nine to two? Note song reminds me.
Speaker 2: Of that, giving me screen vibes for sure, especially the close up through the blinds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know's how I hid my nose?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But I you said before you didn't you had moments where you couldn't watch it because of the close ups. I thought you looked so beautiful in the whole episode. Your skin look beautiful, your hair was nice and like smooth and not distracting.
Speaker 1: Though, Thank you guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think Scream was nineteen ninety eight, nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 1: No, Scream was nineteen ninety six. But I was in Scream two. Oh fudge. Okay, Well maybe that's they thought Scream wanted good that they nine O two and oh did it and then that's how you got screamed too. Nope, Stream two ninety seven, Oh wow, they cranked those out, ninety ninety seven, just kidding. Quite a cast to me. The Oliphip was on Scream two. Oh. I used to think he was so hot. What's he doing these days? He was hot? I don't know. His brother went to college with us. Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you guys want to talk about Clarence steven All?
Speaker 1: Yes, because it's so boring.
Speaker 3: I like her roots, really, it's just I don't even get it. Like back then, roots weren't a thing, you know, especially in TV.
Speaker 2: They're playing house. I would be so bored if I was one of them.
Speaker 1: They're playing house in a grown cool house. Then they then they talk about living together and then they say actually no, and that was their whole storyline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because are they going to be breaking up soon?
Speaker 1: She knows that she's moving. She knows the nls are moving at the end of the Yeah.
Speaker 2: They move at the end of the Okay, yeah, it feels like they're there, you know, tape their future down a little bit.
Speaker 1: I like, yes, they look really good. I wasn't crazy about her. But what we're halfway through season seven, so she's got like, we're on season I'm sorry, episode seventeen and there's thirty two, so we're a little more than halfway. No, what about.
Speaker 2: Do we talk about her? When she said I love you? I think we talked about it. Yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh my god, why would.
Speaker 2: She just blurt? I mean it felt like she was like, I love you like when you leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good acting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he heard it, and I think he got freaked out. Yeah, he just got all he says, I don't know what to say to that.
Speaker 1: It's so awkward.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she knew not to say it, she was coached not to say it.
Speaker 1: Well, of course, then she had to say it by vow. Oh god, now she should have asked chat cheepy tea.
Speaker 2: I thought Val was great in this episode too, Like I love like the Kelly Val like cat fighting. Oh yeah, I enjoyed it early.
Speaker 3: I love anything with Kelly and foul like im.
Speaker 1: It's really good.
Speaker 2: It feels really despising each other.
Speaker 1: I know that was trivia that I just found. You may have this? Do you have trivia? Cam Neely was also in Dumb and Dumber?
Speaker 2: Do you have as a hockey player?
Speaker 1: No, as the angry diner customer Sea bass?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow, the angry diner is that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: That's is that when they get the pills and well.
Speaker 1: I was just remembered. Remember he puts the like something, doesn't he who dies? Oh? Like he keels over? That's coming back to me, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I never never dumber?
Speaker 1: What what? What? Immediately tonight?
Speaker 2: I have a confession. I've never watched Dumb and Dumber?
Speaker 1: What tonight? Tonight? You know what you're doing? Love it?
Speaker 2: I love it? So brain rotting stupid.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's so good. He's all what's her name?
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, very simps tonight it's you love cable guy.
Speaker 2: I did, But there was the like I don't know. Wait, who's in Dumb and Dumber?
Speaker 1: Ye Daniels and Jim Carrey and Lauren Hawley. First of all those type of movies. I think Dumb and Dumber and Tommy Boy are like two of the best.
Speaker 3: Oh not what I know?
Speaker 1: Sorry, Oh my god. When those eminem's go watching, when those emin ms or whatever they are go rolling, and he's all they go into the fancy car and he's like, they got a hard candy shill.
Speaker 2: You should be okay, wait what about what when he puts on the jag and he's like, fat little coat.
Speaker 1: I got to revisit it, my god. Brothers don't shake hands, brothers got a hug.
Speaker 3: Like wait, I can't believe. Does Dave know you have not watched Dumb and Dumber?
Speaker 2: He does because he tries to watch it all the time. And I'm like, I can't get any dumber. Why I'm gonna get dumber?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, But now I'm worried if you see it now at this point in time, that it won't stand up and you'll be like an see, it wasn't great.
Speaker 1: But like the diarrhea scene, Oh my god, I was about to say it. I didn't want to be the one to say it.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to go on to say so hard, don't go in there.
Speaker 2: Oh that's that's going to go in there?
Speaker 1: Why I know that because it's iconic.
Speaker 3: I feel like you've seen clips of it, but not our scenes. Oh my gosh, don't watch the new Dumb and Dummer. I feel like it wasn't great pull.
Speaker 1: Up and they want him to come along and he's all, can you bully Whatever happens at the end, I'm like, oh my god, it's so hilarious. It's so Mary, Mary, look, oh god, you're just gonna watch. Can we talk about everything in this?
Speaker 2: Can I just ask you? I need to know. Are Brandon and Tracy staying together?
Speaker 1: Are you know this?
Speaker 2: And what's Who'sy's name? Saying together?
Speaker 3: Now you're saying who'sy? I can't Tom Tom Tom Tom?
Speaker 2: Like I feel like instead of those characters coming together, they're going apart. Brandon and Kelly ruin. You don't want to tell me spoilers, which I just love from a show thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I feel like you were told when Jill came on, she she told you what you tell me?
Speaker 1: Well, if you don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: This is the best part about having a memory like mine, as you you can watch things and then you a week later, it's like you never saw it. So who you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're like Dory from Finding Nemo. I love it.
Speaker 2: I like her.
Speaker 1: Took me a second to get that. That's so funny. She is like Dory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ring on the finger.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just waiting for Dick. When does the Dick thing happen? Oh? When is Dick dying? Think? So?
Speaker 2: Oh he does?
Speaker 1: You're right, okay, I think it's a good death. Oh yeah, Cliff is coming back soon too.
Speaker 2: Let's get it going. Come on, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: There's a lot to come. There's a lot next week.
Speaker 2: You have episode eighteen. We interrupt this program.
Speaker 1: This is this is it. This is where we stalker. This is it. There's no mistakes and stocking. This is it.
Speaker 2: I love you. People do not listen to the podcast to hear any of us sing.
Speaker 1: How do I Live? It was really a treat for people.
Speaker 3: Guys, do you like when we sing? Okay, when you sing?
Speaker 1: I can't do it?
Speaker 2: Real singer?
Speaker 1: Guy? Should hear guy? Should hear me? When I'm really singing. Oh you're good. I mean no, but like you know, I was in the sixth grade play sound of Music. Who did you play? Obviously, Torri? Maria?
Speaker 2: Please please please?
Speaker 1: What was that you played? Maria? You played the lead? Thank you in sixth grade? Thank you? What I can do? The hills are alone?
Speaker 2: Do it? Do it now?
Speaker 1: For no? No, I can't do it? Zoom. I can't. I can't for an alto, No, I'm not. I can't those high.
Speaker 3: You're an altum?
Speaker 1: Wait? What do you guys read this? So you're an alto? But you're an alto?
Speaker 2: I rated eight and a half.
Speaker 1: And what if Anne came back? Was the soccer amazing? If Anne came back? Richard Riccolo is in an episode of nine to two and O what Yeah, I just realized from two guys a girl in a pizza place Jennifer Eve, do you remember that? That is so random Tiffany's ex. Oh that's right, Oh my god? Is this how they met ex fiance? That is so coming back to me.
Speaker 2: He was on our show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just saw Richard Riccolo plays Dean in an upcoming episode twenty one, So we will need to try to get get him booked.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's where they met Jen?
Speaker 1: Is this Jen? You would know? Is this true?
Speaker 2: Don't ask me these kind of questions.
Speaker 1: Youmber, when was two guys, a girl and a pizza place? Oh two years later, and I think that's when they were dating. I think he was on two Guys and a Girl in a pizza place when they were dating for sure. Yeah, so this is how they met. I think, Wow, on here, I can't believe this. Well, we definitely need to get him because that is something I never realized.
Speaker 3: That's a Sawcy story. That is that almost went to the finish line. Remember Jen, Yeah, She's like, no, I remember, do you What do you remember?
Speaker 1: I think I hung out with them around that era for work stuff there. Ajillian Nathan Fillion was also in Two Guys and a Girl in a Pizza Place.
Speaker 2: It's so fun going down Google memory road with you guys every episode. But we have to.
Speaker 1: I feel good about this.
Speaker 2: I gave my score. I said nine point seven. Anybody else I.
Speaker 1: Was going to give it a ten. I was going to give it a ten. I'm going to give it a nine and a half. I'm going to give it a nine point eight.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Nice school did you say nine point seven ten.
Speaker 2: I said eight point seven.
Speaker 1: I think I think you said nine.
Speaker 2: Don't you remember that I just said it, like one or two minutes.
Speaker 1: Story, you just said it?
Speaker 3: And why the two points, like the two half points give me the nine seven? Yeah, so it's a nine, But why not a nine to five? Why a nine to seven?
Speaker 2: I don't really know. I just felt like.
Speaker 1: Why you round it up? Like what pushed it over the edge for you?
Speaker 2: That you're like, I enjoyed the hockey stuff.
Speaker 1: Honestly, No, you did not.
Speaker 2: I did. I did because I like the friction between those characters and I like the friction that happened in the stands.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the stands were good. If people don't listen to the end of these episodes, I feel bad with that because the best stuffs at the end. Yeah, that's too right now. Next week is the big thing.
Speaker 3: It's the hostage situation in the news studio on air.
Speaker 2: Exciting, yep.