Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, welcome back to Better Half the Hour. I'm Joe and we are here with pilot Pete. Last week we actually Pete, we recapture Night one episode. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: What? What a choice?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Why in the world did you would you do that?
Speaker 3: I haven't it's I haven't watched it yet since since actually was airing live Night one.
Speaker 2: So interesting to rehash?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was, honestly it was. It makes sense why like rewatching it, and obviously you were very popular guy, and you came off a very popular season, but just like watching it Night one, it made it makes total sense why your season was so big and like why it stayed that way because your Night one was wild.
Speaker 3: It was just so chaotic from like the exact like the very beginning.
Speaker 1: Okay, so did it feel because watching it it seemed chaotic? Did it feel chaotic for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, it's a crazy time to kind of go back to and like rehash, I think for the two biggest things that like just threw me for such like a loop and like started the night off in like such a crazy way, and I was just like trying to hang on for dear life. Was the hand of the thing and then the suspense of not knowing if Kelly was going to be there, that whole build up until the very end. Actually, I think she was one of the lot or no, the two of them were like back to back, I think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything was like kind of going good. It was fun.
Speaker 3: I was having a good time from like the intros, and then that just like threw me for a loop and I was like, oh boy, here we go.
Speaker 4: Well, you must have been kind of waiting to see if Kelly was going to come out. Then she finally dies, and then another lima pulls up and you're probably like, who the hell is this?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, the entire time, every single time the door would open, I'd be like, is that Kelly?
Speaker 2: Is that Kelly? Is that Kelly?
Speaker 3: And then finally it is her, and then I'm like already thrown for or not a loop. I was just like excited, but then Hannah comes and I'm like, oh my god, what am I doing here?
Speaker 2: This is I'm in over my head.
Speaker 1: But yeah, one night, was there was there any part of you that thought Hannah was going to jump on your season?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what I thought she was gonna do.
Speaker 3: I like I was the only one that didn't like really realize it in the moment, like obviously she did and all the you know, producers everything, and I'm like, oh, oh you're leaving, Oh gotcha? Okay, And so yeah, I was a little bit of roller coashy. You get excited for a bit and then you know and then it turns. But yeah, I definitely that's initially what I thought she was doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, other than those two who do you remember being like standouts coming out of the limo, you.
Speaker 3: Know what also threw me for a loop, And I kind of like felt like, oh boy was the kiss. There was a kiss from I think it was Savannah. I remember, because I truly remember going in. I was like, you know what, I'm not going to kiss one girl this entire night, Like I no, I swear to god, you like laugh and you don't believe it, but I did.
Speaker 2: That was my intention, And I was like I get that. I'm not I'm just going to like make this easy on.
Speaker 3: Myself, Like I'm not going to like let that be a source of drama or any of that. Like I'm going to truly use this time wisely and like try to feel any type of connection, nothing like physical added to it with all these women. And then that plan went down the drain because when when Savannah kissed me, like took all that thunder us like, no, no, it's all gone now.
Speaker 4: Well then you're like, I guess who cares? I already kissed one girl, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, That's how my mind was working. So then I think I probably kissed too many girls that first night?
Speaker 4: But how many did you kiss? Do you remember?
Speaker 2: I want to say it was like twelve.
Speaker 3: And the only reason I remember that is because I have that number tattooed on my finger, so I always remember, like correlated that.
Speaker 2: I think it was like twelve. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wait, just to clarify, you didn't get that number tattooed because you kissed twelve girls. I want, right.
Speaker 1: The way you.
Speaker 4: Said that really made it like that's what you did?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, I would we expect to move.
Speaker 1: That would be a sick move, that would leave.
Speaker 3: Twelve girls insane. No, this is from the Seahawks for the twelfth Man. After that we won our first Super Bowl, my brother and I got the twelfth Man tattooed.
Speaker 1: So okay, just a quick question. I've actually and we're friends. But I've never asked you this, or maybe I haven't. I forgot the answer. But why in the world are you a Seattle Seahawks fan?
Speaker 2: Everyone always yeah, is curious.
Speaker 3: So my dad he used to live out in Seattle and in seventy six he was out there doing flight training. The team was founded in seventy six, so he became a huge fan. We'd go to a bunch of games at the Kingdom. And then when I got into football, was like ten, ten eleven. My dad just naturally, you know, got my brother and I into the Hawks. But Ben die hard ever since. So clarification, it was twelve for the Hawks, not for the girls, all right.
Speaker 4: Twelve for the girls, just not tattooed on his body for the girls.
Speaker 1: One thing we saw a lot in your first night, where I guess we do maybe you and I kind of exaggerated this a little bit, but we see like so many girls interrupting other girls while they're having conversations with you. Was that throwing you off at all? Do you remember that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, just as like a little annoying, I think, especially if you're like into I mean, it's annoying. And then it's also like a blessing because if you're not really into the conversation, it's a great lead out and it's like, hey, it was so nice talking to you, and you get to move on. But when you were really into someone and you didn't want that conversation, and it's just like ah, and you can't say, you know, you can't be the one saying no, you got to be polite.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was both.
Speaker 3: There was two different emotions that you would get, you know, from those situations going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you you're pilot heat, So you were a pilot and you still are a pilot. Was there ever any period of time where because we do see, like the truth is most most people that go on the show and become the lead, most not everyone, usually end up leaving their careers or jobs and kind of like lean more into the world of social media or what happens next. Were you ever considering leaving being a pilot?
Speaker 2: No? Never, There was never any consideration of that for me.
Speaker 3: This the whole Like I look back and I'm just like, I like pinch myself sometimes too, I'm like, how did how in the world did that happen? Like how did I make that like a how did I find a way for that to happen? Just kind of coming into this whole world, but maintain obviously my professional career is flying, just because they're so different and it's it wasn't easy like it was. It was a lot of work, a lot of luck, and I don't know if just like it just kind of meant to be. But I still like am shocked that it just all worked out the way it did. But for me, if flying didn't work of a trip, wasn't getting get picked.
Speaker 2: Up, I wasn't going to do the show.
Speaker 3: And I kind of like I took a huge risk because I remember for the Bachelorette, I only had the first two weeks off and they're like, oh, you need for sure two months committed off and you need to commit that to us.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yep, I'm good. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I had two weeks and I I just remember thinking, damn, if this keeps going, like I'm just gonna have to find a way, like and just figure this out. And it kept going, and the first week I remember, I was like so uncomfortable and like out of my skin. I just didn't just having like like just I just did not feel good about the whole, you know situation. I like almost left. I was like, I can't keep doing this, Like I got to get.
Speaker 2: Out of this environment.
Speaker 3: And then I got past that first week and I just I started to get a little bit more comfortable.
Speaker 2: Son obviously I.
Speaker 3: Stayed and then I like remember having to get my iPad out with like the producers like trying to request these trips off and trade them, and like I just had to as I went, I was just I was dropping trips and making it work.
Speaker 1: So that's how I say, that's how you did it? Did you tell like were they aware that you were on the Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Or nobody knew what I was doing? Nobody had any idea.
Speaker 4: So the Bachelor thought that you had two months off, and your job thought that you were just taking a two week vag hay shed.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, No I never told, Like I never told any coworkers.
Speaker 2: I've just I didn't even tell my friends.
Speaker 3: With Peter, I didn't even tell my friends what I was doing because I like, I don't know if I'm such a rule follower. I remember you get the packet and it's like you cannot tell anybody what you're doing. Everything has to be a secret, and I like took that way too seriously.
Speaker 2: So I didn't tell anyone except my immediate family.
Speaker 3: I had like a going away party because I obviously wanted to see my friends one more time. They thought someone thought I was going to space, like doing some type of like you know, partnership with that. But I didn't tell anybody until like everything came out and did.
Speaker 2: Your parents know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, yea, my parents, my brother knew. But that was literally it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I was.
Speaker 1: I feel like I was the same way. I remember going to to the Gucci store, of course, to spend the rest of my money on a suit, and I remember walking in.
Speaker 2: There Gucci suit Night one.
Speaker 1: I get a Gucci suit and then five days before I try not and it's so tight. We're like, like my buddies like you honestly, like you look like peewee Herman. You cannot wear that suit, Like you can't wear that suit. So then I go to tom Ford and I buy a suit at tom Ford. I spent all this money I spent basically my savings, like I spent everything, and then I go whole night one. I couldn't fucking bully. I was like, I am this makes total sense. I am a complete idiot, Like.
Speaker 3: Wait, did you get to turn any of the suits or no?
Speaker 1: No? But luckily, oh I may have met I think I think Gucci actually gave me store credit and the tom Ford suit I still wear, so I've had it now for like five years, okay, And it wasn't at that time like it was expensive, but it wasn't like outrageous like I feel like now like some of their suits are like eight grand. I want to say it was probably like a like a twenty five hundred dollars suit, which wasn't there maybe like three grand, but it wasn't that crazy.
Speaker 3: Damn Guccio, you went all out. I remember, yeah, I didn't get so I wanted. I was so excited to wear a suit, and then they had me do the uniform, which I was.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I was uncomfortable a little bit at first, like ah, should I do that? But then I was like no, I want to own this, and and then it became that was cool with it, but that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you did you realize did you know so we actually disagreed on this? Did you realize that you cut every flight attendant night one? At the time. Did you know you were doing that?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, for sure at the time. No.
Speaker 3: I think someone did tell me that later on, or it was it came up in an interview, But that was completely that was just that was random that like I didn't do that on purpose at all, Like I honestly always thought it'd be the coolest thing in the world to marry a flight attendant and kind of like do what my parents did, just because, like to be honest, they just get your lifestyle obviously, so like in a way know, like someone outside the industry doesn't understand. So I think I remember feeling like pretty bummed and like, shoot, did I really Like I had no idea that's the way it went.
Speaker 4: But that's so funny. I thought I thought that you were like I'm not dating a flight attendant, like or like this is too risky with my job situation. Joe was like, I doubt he had any idea about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, true in the moment, for sure, no idea. And I think there there was one United Flight attendant, Megan. She was I actually haven't flown with her, but I know she was United Flight senate.
Speaker 2: She's senior to me.
Speaker 4: I'm kidding it would be, though, I guess, but I guess looking back, like now they think about it, like there's no way you can remember every person's name, job where they're from, like night wide, like there's oh no, there's no way you were like those three were flight attendants by like I.
Speaker 3: Think the only one I knew was Megan because she was dressed in her uniform and she yeah, she.
Speaker 4: Probably maybe like sh worked for United, and you were like, oh, me too, Well.
Speaker 3: Didn't you work for Delta at the time or no, yeah at that time, I wasn't even that United yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so guys.
Speaker 3: So going back to the story, So then I do the batch threat, right, and I'm like trying to get all these days off and as we go, and then I ended up having it the full two months, right, And I think I had like a trip, like I cut about like three days. I was in Crete, Greece at the finale of that season, and three days later, I'm like back to my day job again.
Speaker 2: Flying.
Speaker 3: I'm just like my mind is just so not caught up from what I just did the last two months, and now I'm back to flying.
Speaker 2: So that was like a trip.
Speaker 4: But then that's crazy people don't talk about that enough. The transition of coming out of filming a show and then having to go back to everyday life is really mentally like a challenging part of it all. I can't imagine you being like in uniform on a plane at your day job three days later, because A you just went through a breakup and b you're like trying to adjust to being resummersed in like having your phone and like all these things.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, no, it went from you know, it was actually was.
Speaker 3: It wasn't after create from Crete, when I got like, a we went to Paris for a week, which was not complaining, that was awesome, and then had like a one week vacation there essentially until the rest of the show was done, and then we flew back and it was from there, so like I went from the show and then I like had this cool little mini vacation and then I get thrust back into like normal life asap, and yeah, it was, it was.
Speaker 2: It was interesting.
Speaker 3: But then for The Bachelor, I had no more resources to get the days off, and so when they asked me to like no vacation, no personal drops or anything, and I remember, like I called my chief pilot at the time, and I was like, hey, any chances can work, and they're like, yeah, probably not, like this isn't gonna happen. And I like was like, you know what, I'm gonna find a way it's going to happen. I'm gonna make it work. And I called like all one hundred and thirty fos We're on the seven thirty seven based out of Lax the airplane that I was on, and like in reverse seniority order, called them all asking if they be willing to help pick up a trip if it fit in their schedule for the next month.
Speaker 2: And I found like three people.
Speaker 3: And I just called those three when I had trips to drop it, and then it ultimately ended up working out.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's crazy, Peter, Oh my god. So you were basically having people pick up like essentially shifts or like flights, like there might have been a situation where you're like, yeah, like I actually got to go back to LA like.
Speaker 3: No one picked up and I'm like film of the Bachelor here and I don't have the guaranteed days off and it's my job, which I'm always gonna put as my priority, Like if I didn't get it picked up, I was gonna have to leave the show, and I'm like, guys, we got to film this another time because I can't miss this.
Speaker 2: And before that the decision had gone all the way up to ed Bash.
Speaker 3: And the CEO at the time, they had two camps that were trying to get me just to leave the absence so I didn't have to worry about the stress of you know, dropping the trips and then the other camp saying you know, one camp saying yes, one camp saying no.
Speaker 2: Ultimately got to ed Bash and he was the one that said no.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh, this is gonna be stressful, but yeah, it made it work.
Speaker 1: But could you have so I don't know how it works with being a pilot, but could you have just just like quit and then been like, okay, I'll just once the Bachelor areror is like, I can't see any airline not wanting to hire me.
Speaker 2: No, exactly the care they don't care.
Speaker 3: They actually probably more than not, like a super conservative airline would not want that kind of attention or no, no, And it doesn't work like that anyways. Everything's based like on a seniority and the airlines everything's the seniority based system, So it's the date of hire. When you go to your class date, that number is stamped and that follows you your whole career until you retire everything.
Speaker 1: Really, so it's not like quitting jumping to a different airline.
Speaker 3: You don't do That's okay, yeah, And like I mean, granted, I did do that because I want from Delta United, but I'm like, I'm not a lot of people do that. That's pretty rare, And the only reason I did was it was just more of a passion move, Like that was the love that I had for United since I was a little kid.
Speaker 2: That's why I wanted to fly there more than anything.
Speaker 3: And then fly with my dad, which was amazing. But yeah, so I was as we went, like I would just be on my iPad dropping trips getting you know, I would be able to make phone calls to some of the guys that were picking them up.
Speaker 4: But wow, that's crazy. Like the anxiety I feel for you right now is just nuts. Like I can't even imagine how the show was feeling, being like, well, this guy doesn't have any time off and we're just going to see how this goes. What did your work say when you got back and you were like, oh, yeah, like the reason I've been having my show's covered for two months because I went on The Bachelor.
Speaker 2: It just kind of like so that all happened.
Speaker 3: We finished like November, I got my my seat, my conditional job off or for me United in January, so it was really only a couple months.
Speaker 2: I really didn't say anything because the show wasn't airing yet.
Speaker 3: So from November to December, you know, I hadn't aired yet, I just really never said anything. And then when I had my CJO, I remember almost, oh my god. I remember almost giving my two weeks notice adults at that point, and I thank god. My dad was like, you know what, just hold off and you know, just until you have everything for sure confirmed, and so I did, and then COVID hits and then the United job offer gets postponed for like a year. If I would have left Delta, I wouldn't been able to go back. So I lucked out that I did it that way. But yeah, I kind of just let everyone figure out. As the show came out and started airing and promoting, I didn't really like tell people.
Speaker 4: People still had to be like, how did you go film this show? Like did this happen?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all all the crews are very curious how I made it work. But yeah, honestly, that's it. That's a talent in itself. Like, no, that is truly you make things happen.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't recommend it. I don't.
Speaker 1: You should be a producer, that's what you should do. That's that should be your next your next producer, Pete.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dealing with everyone's job problems.
Speaker 1: Let's jump to uh, let's hump to Traders real quick, because you just you were on that show. If people don't know Traders competition show on Peacock, how how when did you get on the show? Like what was that process?
Speaker 2: Like? So I never thought I'd ever do reality TV.
Speaker 3: Again, I wasn't ever like closed off to it, but I just kind of thought that shit been like sailed, and I this was in a different chapter in my life. And then I remember, like a week before this is in September, like early mid September, I get a text from a you know, casting director, and they asked me if I'd be interested in it. And I had seen a little bit of season one with Ari, so I was like, wait, yeah, I know exactly what this is Yes, it.
Speaker 1: Looks first like watching it putting yourself on the show as a contestant, You're like, this looks like it would be a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But then I was like, but I have to get time off from work, so let me give you a call back.
Speaker 2: The next like here we're going.
Speaker 3: So luckily it was a lot easier this time. Also, it was a lot shorter filming schedule. I think it was like three weeks, three and a half weeks total, But I got the okay, I was able to get you know, the time off, and I was able to move trips around. So then I said I called her back the next day. I was like, yeah, let's do it. And then a week later we're already filming. So I think I was probably like a fill in or something like a last minute cancelation, because like literally a week from the call to first day of filming. But it was the coolest thing I've ever done, dude, I I literally was. I was like such like a little kid. It was like Christmas.
Speaker 2: Every night.
Speaker 3: It was so hard to fall asleep because I was so excited for the next day. And then I wake up and like go run out to like go see the presence of the tree. Like, I was so excited to play that game just because you never knew what was happening. You never knew what the missions were. I always thought these like shows, these crazy missions and like pushing yourself looked so fricking cool, and so I was like, I actually because I always wanted to do that on the baschroom, like the craziest stunts, like I never got to jump out of an airplane, and I was so bummed. I was like I wanted one of those dates and the traders. I knew that was going to be like every single day. So it was just pure excitement. And then you add in like the mental gymnastics the game, it was exhilarating.
Speaker 2: You just you felt like it was incredible.
Speaker 1: That's my So, I yeah, I just did a competition show that's probably airing right now if you're listening on Amazon Prime, called The Goat. But uh yeah, like the mental part of the game is so much fun. It's like to me, that's like it's it's just it's like be It's like an immersive board game, and you're just like this is this is you get lost in it and it is you do you go back to feeling like you're a child, Like I'm a kid playing a game. This is fun.
Speaker 3: There was a point I remember like I would I would be like when we break for a little bit or lunch or whatever, Like I was just wanting, like I didn't care about having normal conversation and I loved all the like the cast was great, Like I wanted to get away from the normal combos and just get back to gameplay. Whenever we weren't talking gameplay, That's all I could think about getting back to. And I was like, we'll get to know each other, Like fine, after all this, let's just like play. And I like, I got so wrapped up in it and so lost, but I loved every second of it.
Speaker 4: You're obsessed. Did you have a favorite challenge?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first one, The first one we did, we like had we were in this like literally picture Harry Potter and like one of those where like the Quiddage stadiums are and like the mountains or like the lake outside of Hogwarts, and it was like one of those lakes they call them locks out there, and it looked like the Lockness Monster was one hundred percent swimming like in the depths of it like it just had that ominous feel. And then like the clouds are like low level over the mountains, and they had this huge like TV production set, Like obviously as a viewer you don't see it, but there's huge cranes and like tents and you know, all like security people and like seals like in like not navy seals, but like people like in the boats getting ready to rescue if they need if need be, and this huge production and then we get to go in like this frigid water and go like swim and gather all these pubble pieces like and row the boat and like there's flames going off like when we finished, it was just it was so cool is.
Speaker 2: I'll never forget that experience.
Speaker 3: And everyone still was part of it because no one had been kicked off yet, so the whole group was together and everyone was working together, and it was it was pretty special.
Speaker 1: So you as as a as a contestant player on the show, you you go pretty far, but it seemed you are like the first one that kind of like cracks the code of starting to pick up on who these traders are. Yeah, and it ends up I guess like it ends up being your demise at the end. But it was kind of like you either do do it the way you did it. I don't know, like I guess what I'm what I'm I'm asking this in a terrible way. But is there anything you feel like you could have done different.
Speaker 3: The only thing I could have done differently was postpone when I like went on the offensive, and once I did, I was like committed to that and I couldn't. I couldn't slow down, I couldn't back down. In fact, I thought my my protection and my safety wasn't being the more aggressive I was the better, the more you know, outspoken I was about calling people out. That was my protection because if I'm putting all this heat on people, and if I'm right, if I'm putting all this heat on people that are actually the traders, and then they quickly, you know, knock me out and get rid of me the very next day, that's kind of given up their game. And so now that that was my protection, and then they can't be so obvious to get rid of me right away.
Speaker 2: If I'm loud and I'm consistently on them.
Speaker 3: The second I kind of drop off, now I'm probably gonna get poached, and people aren't going to notice it as much, so I think once I committed to that, But again I kind of was forced into that just by the nature of like I remember we did that move with the Burgie shield block, and you know, had like this lie going on to try to infiltrate and kind of see if that would make it back to the traders and they would get on board with it too and believe it. So because it was such a public move, I was already I was locked in. Once that was successful, I was like, all right, I've made my bed and game on, let's see how far we can take this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was It's like one of those situations where it's like damned if you do, damned if you don't. You were damn if you do, damn if you don't. But you were kind of like in that situation where it was like, yeah, you didn't really like any way you played it. You were kind of fucked. But it was kind of like I just got to go one hundred percent at this because it could work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also, like to speakable, honest, I just like it was so much more fun to be aggressive in the game than kind of like sit back, like I don't know, if I could have done that, I would have just been like chomping at the bit too much.
Speaker 4: Who were you like close with or are you close still close with anyone from the show?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, we actually was cool.
Speaker 3: We got pretty much the whole not the whole cast, but like I just had dinner and went to h see Great Gass with Peppermint the other night. She lives out in the city. Actually, you guys, you guys should meet her. She's she's in the she's in Manhattan as well. I see trachelle a lot Bergie bananas out in La John Dan Faedra, I got to Padra and Poverty. We got to do a bunch of cool like press after and like fromos stuff, So we got to spend some time together.
Speaker 2: At and Sue.
Speaker 4: Yeah your mom too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Were you surprised when they asked you about that at the reunion, because like you guys seemed surprised when they were like, oh, you know, Barb just posted what that can Sue, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You kind of expected yet.
Speaker 2: I was kind of expected. Honestly. It was.
Speaker 3: It was so harmless, Like I, you know, Eckens obviously in London, so she had come out a couple of days before everyone else did out to LA for the reunion, and my mom knew knew she was out there, so you know her, Christine, my sister in law, and Ekon went out to lunch.
Speaker 2: But it was just harmless.
Speaker 3: They I just connected them because I was close to that end and that everything blows up and you know, everyone starts having all these opinions and guesses about everything and nothing really was going on. We're just really good friends.
Speaker 1: So it's crazy because it's like when you're like when you go on a dating show, especially like The Bachelor, and you are you become the lead, It's like then anything you post with the opposite sex, everyone's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like another pretty like they must be dating.
Speaker 3: They must be dating, Like there are four months into it, like an engagements come or something like I yeahing Pete.
Speaker 1: If you could do any if you could, like, if you had your choice at the next competition, reality show or any reality show, what would you choose?
Speaker 2: Special Forces one?
Speaker 3: I want to do that so bad, just obviously the the ability to have to, like so I want I wanted to go to the Air Force Academy right when I was out of high school, that was my initial dream, wanted to go be a fighter pilot, and a part of that was the op to go push myself and really see like what I was made of. And I remember looking forward to that, like going to the initial freshman year boot camp and all that. Long story short didn't get in directly, so I ended up going to different course in life. But I feel like this is like one of the closest things to experiencing that, and obviously just the competitive side of me would love it.
Speaker 2: It's funny. I feel like Bachrior Nation owns that show because they keep winning it. They've won both.
Speaker 4: Seasons, right, so, Fascer Nation has done pretty well across the board on other reality shows. I feel like, yeah, like you and Ari both did really well on Traders, and then like everyone that's been on Special.
Speaker 1: Forces and then Nick and Tyler all finished, all crushed.
Speaker 2: How'd you do on the goat there?
Speaker 1: Joe, you got to stay.
Speaker 2: Right now, I'm feeling pretty confident. What would you do?
Speaker 4: What would I do? I don't know. I haven't really given a lot of thought to going back on reality. I was pretty like not interested in going back on any reality show until Joe did the go and I just think hearing like how much Traders would do Traders, I would do Traders, Yeah, and just seeing you do it, and like hearing how great an experience you had, Like I don't know, Bachelor is a very intense filming process, and I did two seasons back to back, and I'm engaged now, so like that's all great. Sorry for second, we're married.
Speaker 1: I am going on naked and afraid.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I would do Traders. I don't know if I would do Survivor. I like the Cold, you know, I don't know. I'd be curious to see if I would be able to. I lose weight very easily, and I would be worried about I think it would be like detrimental to my health in a lot of different ways, like more like a like The Go honestly looked amazing, Like I feel like I would totally do that. But yeah, some like I like the like more like Camp fun reality competition shows like I think are great examples. Yeah, I'm trying to think Special Forces is a little intimidating to I want to do.
Speaker 1: Special Forces too. I'm with that, like I do yeah, like I really do, like I I I really want to be able to challenge myself like physically like that, like even just the goat is definitely it was. The the social aspect of it is very challenging and that's what I found to be the most fun. But but physically, you know, the games are more like campy, silly silly, like Carnival esque.
Speaker 4: I know what I would love though, for Bachelor to do, and I don't know if they would ever do this is like do like uh like a broad like a summer house style show where it's like just a bunch of us get to like go live in a house for the summer and like party and just like film as we go. I just feel like that would be.
Speaker 1: I feel like they did. I feel like they they should just pay for us party for the summer. I mean like.
Speaker 4: It'd be fun to get to now having like done two shows and like with other people from the franchise that have also like we've all done reality before, we all have kind of like comment.
Speaker 2: Like a paradise but just like Hampton's.
Speaker 4: Yes, like an alumni paradise, but like we're like not necessarily with as much focus on dating, just like hanging out.
Speaker 3: I like that idea, like not having a focus on dat and just kind of being friends with each other and hanging out.
Speaker 4: That would be like a what do they call it, a docu follow they.
Speaker 1: Called a vacation. They called a vacation with Freds. It's what you're pay for.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's too much.
Speaker 2: Let's do it, Pete.
Speaker 1: Anything, what else you got going on? Anything you want to share, any new things coming up? Dating life, what's going on?
Speaker 3: To be completely honest, Like, right my everything's kind of slowed down a little bit for me, which I'm very very happy about because I've been on the go non stop, just kind of like from Traders until I was doing a ton of travel. I was doing Thailand, ton of cruises, just you know, a bunch of events around the country. Right now, it's kind of like slowing down a little bit, which I kind of need.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I haven't been flying too much right now, unfortunately, just because everything going on right now with you know a lot of out and you know, one of my big routes is Tel Aviv, so we're not going there right now. So flying has been a little bit slower, but you know, it's been giving me some time to kind of just hang out and do some kind of more events, you know, in the whole in this space with everything that was cool. Senior at F one, that was a blast. But honestly, yeah, nothing like crazy on the horizon, which I feel like I need because I've been going, going, going without stopping for a while.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What kind of data are you like? Are you like an apps dude? Are you like out of the bars picking up girls? Are you like three dates a week? Like? What is your single boy life style?
Speaker 2: Three dates a week? I don't. I could not do that.
Speaker 3: I was on the apps for a little bit. I'm not really I'm not on them any more. I had some success with that. It was, you know, nothing crazy, but definitely had some you know, I met some great women from it and had you know, some good dates. To be honest, I'm really not into like I feel like for the first year year and a half in New York, I was like in the bar scene and it was cool and I enjoyed it. I've kind of like seen myself like segue out of that. That's not really like my spot anymore. It doesn't really do it for me. I'd rather just like hang out with maybe like on the rooftop and like have have a drink up there and listen to some good music. Like I'm kind of getting over that scene, but not definitely not three dates a week, maybe like one day to a week, and I like to do fun dates like in the city. I like to you know, take advantage, you know, go ride a bike around Central Park and go like lay out a blanket or something, or down the West side have it like. This is such a cool city to date in, so there's no shortage of ideas like museums, yes, activity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, city doing over.
Speaker 3: I mean, dinner is cool too, but I love taking it like Tomedy show, that's a great dat.
Speaker 2: There's just yeah, Chelsea Piers, so many options. Nice.
Speaker 1: All right, Well this has been fun, Pete. Well we'll let you go. Uh we're gonna be gone this weekend, but we'll be back next week. So yeah, we'll go do something. Yeah, Pete, thank you so much for coming on Badger Happy Hour, and thank you for Thank you to all our listeners for tuning in and make sure you subscribe because we're going to do a few more of these with some former leads and recap recap their night once.
Speaker 4: Definitely thanks for tuning in and we'll talk to you, stand bye, bye,