Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Well, let's take a look at some stocks on the move today in Europe. I'm Stephen Carroll and I'm joined now by Bloomberg's Breaking These editor Chloe Mele Chloe, good morning. Good morning, so online by gambling company Evolution. Let's start with them shares in the rad what's going on? Yeah, so for Evolution is a very interesting story.
Speaker 3: So it's a gambling company and it specializes in live online gambling, so essentially providing feeds of games led blackjack and roulette for example. And what's happened there is that current and former executives were secretly filmed describing how casino games made. They were illegally into countries like Iran, Sadan and China, and so we're talking about countries that were either under US sanctions or we're gambling is elite. So a really interesting story that's sending the shares down this morning. Evolution makes most of its revenue from players in what it describes as unregulated markets, but it doesn't really disclose a breakdown by country, which is actually significantly higher than some of its piers. So if we took a company like Plateech for example, actually ninety two percent of its revenues came from regulated markets in twenty twenty four, so it seems to be kind of part of that business model. And a former executive says in one of the recordings that Evolution used intermedia resellers to sell its game at to markets like South Korea, Malaysia, Thailand where online casinos are actually illegal. So it's a very interesting story and definitely something to keep an eye on and see how that evolves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely want to watch there.
Speaker 1: Well, let's go to the insurance space next, Beasley down, what's happening there?
Speaker 3: Yes, Beasley is a specialty insurance, so it operates in business lines like cyber insurance for example, property insurance, and today it cut its growth guidance. It said that market conditions were really soft and that was due to very strong supply and really high competition. So term, it's facing those those kind of key challenges. But if we look at a little bit longer term, it did say that there was some really interesting and positive catalysts going forward. So it said that things like climate change, climate change, like cybercrime, like obviously geopolitical insanity, all of these things will boost demand for insurance in the long term. So one thing in noted, for example, is a business line that did actually quite well, which is called Marine Accident and Political Risks, so MAP, and that insects with the geopolitical story quite a lot. So we're talking about insurance for example, across terrorism, across across aviation, war, across cargo lines.
Speaker 4: So all of those things are quite interesting.
Speaker 3: So it seems that the term it's not it's probably not as positive, and that's sending the shares down, but longer term there might be some some positive catalysts there.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you've also picked out the pish food company Glambia. Their shares up all over twelve percent.
Speaker 4: What's going on, Yeah, very good morning for Glambia.
Speaker 3: So it makes protein shakes, protein bars, supplements, and it's actually really benefiting from the kind of protein craze that we've seen on social media in particular, so people are obviously becoming more health conscious, so it's widening the pool of potential consumers away from just you know, just athletes, and people just want to also just you know, improve them performance in the gym or eat healthier, et cetera.
Speaker 4: So on the back of that, Glambia raised.
Speaker 3: Its guidance this morning and it's also announced a fifty million euro buyback. One A small area of weakness was the performance nutrition segment, where volumes were a little bit weak, but that's more due to just a really high competition rather than any kind of dip in cells. And the growth runway does look very clear for Glambia. So Boomberg Intelligence estimates that the combined address board market for its lifestyle and sports nutrition brands is one hundred billion dollars, so there's definitely possibilities there for father grow for Glambia, and that's sending the shows up.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.