Speaker 1: Hi, Hello, and welcome back to Cardinal Territory. Longtime viewers and listeners know this about the podcast. This show is a pro Michael McGreevy show, So I thought, why not live up to our hype, to our reputation, and indeed bring him in. Michae McGreevey is our player interview guest of the week. Mike, Nice to see it, Thanks for joining the show.
Speaker 2: Yea, thanks for having me, of course.
Speaker 1: So you're fresh off six shutout intings in Nashville. What two hits, five strikeouts? Yeah, I think so that memory, So another quality solid outing for you in Memphis. I know a wide majority of the Cardinals fan base we'd like to see most of your starts actually in Saint Louis. But when we start the show, we usually go like, let's talk about business, let's talk about baseball first, And I thought this would be a good topic to discuss because in our conversations when I do see you, I thought you've handled this whole shuttle between the majors and the miners really well. And the conversation happened in spring training about the lack of depth in the organization and where the Cardinals wanted you to be and where they felt like they had to have you be. How was that explained to you and what was your understanding of the situation.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So all throughout camp, I each day by day like as like you know, like the team got smaller and smaller with cuts and spring training and sending guys back down to Memphis.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, like I might make it.
Speaker 3: I might make it, especially with ending the year last year in the big leagues for those last two weeks, which was great.
Speaker 2: It felt like of possibility.
Speaker 3: But then when you know, like you're the last guy hen go either way, and then they bring you to the office and hey, like you know, like like any other year, any other circumstances, you would make this team. You deserve to make this team, but like we need you down in Memphis, like to provide a little bit of depth. And you know that's it literally stinks because they're telling you they want you in the big leagues. But at the same time, like you understand, like you provide like a valuable like your a valuable.
Speaker 2: Asset if you are in Memphis at that time.
Speaker 3: So it's a little bit of a it's a crap feeling, but at the same time it makes you feel good at the same time that like, hey, like we need you here right now to help us in a way, in a way that impacts the team when you're not on.
Speaker 2: A big league field. So it's a little interesting.
Speaker 3: It's a little it's kind of a mental battle with how you have to deal with it. But at the same time, like at the end of the day, it's still just baseball, and like whether I'm in Memphis or Saint Louis, like I have to just like smile, like I get to play baseball today.
Speaker 1: You're righted a as a mental battle, and it's not one that I think a lot of players could have that kind of mindset that you do. I mean, when we've seen you for your various spots starts, it's been great. You know, you're very welcome in the clubhouse. Obviously, I think everyone knows that you should be there, whether that's the front office, the coaching staff, and your guys out in Saint Louis. But it's not easy to hear, hey, we want you here, but so sorry you're not going to be here. What kind of like what kind of mental work did you have to go through to get to where you are now. Because each time I see you, whether it's you know, in Saint Louis for a spot start against the Dodgers or calling up against the White Sox for doubleheader, like, it seems like you're just really assured of where you need to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm very blessed to say I have a great support support system, family, coaches, loved ones, Like everybody that has been in my life and it's in my life has always just supported me through the ups and the downs. They've given me great mental lessons to, you know, just get through the hard times, like giving me cliches like the ball doesn't care how you feel, or like hey, like you're entitled it absolutely nothing, but you have to be grateful for everything, and just like thinking about those like things that I've been taught throughout my life just kind of get me through. And you know, like you get to the big leagues and say, all you're in heaven and then.
Speaker 2: You just kind of smile and enjoy it.
Speaker 3: And then when you get back down, then you know, you could be sad about it for a day, but then it's just back to the business.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like the lessons that you learned from twenty one to twenty five. I mean, the amount of growth in four years for anyone is obviously a big deal, but for you, particularly coming in as a top you first round pick a lot of hype as a top prospect, you come in in twenty four, you dominate and now even you know, there have been maybe two innings and your five appearances in the majors where it didn't go well, but even after those two innings, you rebounded and you posted and you were able to settle down. What kind of growth have you made as a pitcher in that regard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been a huge change since I got drafted till now I feel like I'm a completely different pitcher. You know, that's just the hard work that people don't really see in the off season. It's taking care of your bodies, taking care of the non cool things.
Speaker 2: It's not about chasing Velo.
Speaker 3: It's about, you know, just refining the mechanics, getting the muscle mass up, eating the right things in the kitchen. The off season, all that just builds up into how you perform on the field and what the fans do see and Ben just getting experienced, like it's awesome to see guys fly through the miners.
Speaker 2: It's awesome to see the guys.
Speaker 3: That get drafted in twenty four and then all of a sudden they're making their big league debut in twenty twenty five. Those are special players, and like not trying to take anything away from them, But the minor leagues are there for a reason, and while you know they're not the most fun place to be, they do offer you experience. They offer you great learning lessons. Whether you perform well or whether you perform badly in a stretch or two. It gives you experience so that when you do get to the big leagues, you're not figuring out how to deal with the loss for the first time in your career, or how to deal with a bad ending for the first time in your career. You're still you know how to do it because you have done it before.
Speaker 1: So things that you've done a lot of this year, Uh, the drive, I think at a really good Instagram post yesterday, ten out of ten caption.
Speaker 2: Racking thank you fire Miles.
Speaker 1: That was good? Is that you or was that your girlfriend?
Speaker 2: No? That was me. That was me.
Speaker 3: I came up that with all by myself. I just had to make sure I got the pictures approved by my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's you know, that's a good system. On the Instagram post we have on the caption, I was I was proud. When when you are being brought up and when you spot start, I mean it's very clear like this is the role that they saw you in. I think candidly they probably thought you were going to be up here a lot more consistently because knock on wood there they've been very very healthy this year and right, and then a sport where pitch, your health is not where it's at, and there are plenty of teams just being decimated by injury. That's a great thing, right, But for you, they've still found ways to bring you up because they do want to see you when you are one of their best arms and in a season about the you know, the next core, it's very clear they see you in it. So they reward you by giving you spot starts against the Dodgers or hey come in and throw five innings and relief against the Mets when they were going really well. How do you prepare for those spots starts? You know, knowing that you're probably going to be here just for the day, but not really sure. You're jumping from the miners to the majors and then you're getting some really quality hitters that you faced against and you continue to post, how do you prepare for that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's really no way to prepare for it, honestly, which I think is good at the same time, like there's good and bad.
Speaker 2: The bad unfortunately it's like, hey, you don't get a good routine.
Speaker 3: You don't really have your legs under you because you were traveling the day before. You probably didn't get to have a nice steak dinner that you made at your apartment. It's driving up, stopping at a fast food restaurant and getting up there.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, it's you don't have time to think. You just go.
Speaker 3: You stick to what you know, You stick to your strengths, and you try not to deviate from that, because if you spend too much time trying to game plan for Juan Soto, Shoho Tani and you're not all there because you haven't had a weak routine in the big leagues, you're just gonna kind of mentally exhaust yourself. And it's been funny, especially against the White Sox. I flew in I woke up in Memphis that day at five am. Flight was supposed to leave at seven thirty at Memphis, didn't leave till nine. Get to O'Hare at eleven hour traffic down to the south side, get to the field at twelve. Game start at one for that day.
Speaker 2: One game one.
Speaker 3: I blink and it's the sixth inning because Betty had a good game. And then I'm in the game at four forty five pitch against the White Sox and there's absolutely no time to prepare.
Speaker 2: I'm super tired. I want to take a nap.
Speaker 3: Because I woke up in Memphis that day and it's like, dude, just.
Speaker 2: Throw the sinker, throw the slider.
Speaker 3: Let's just try to get out and hopefully we'll give them five plus and we'll win this game. And it's funny situations like that, so you don't have time to think and you just trust your stuff.
Speaker 1: And you did. You went through five cardinals, got the win, so it all works out. That's funny though, because you'll hear a pitcher sale the time and I didn't have my best stuff today or you know, and it's usually something like that where it's their routine is super messed up and you just kind of show up at the stadium and you're like, all right, we'll screw it, let's see what we got. And I think that's one of your strengths actually, to be able to just come in. You have such a mindset that that really handles this situation because it's weird, and I don't think anyone in the organization would argue that this is not a weird situation that they it's not ideal. I'm sure they've said it to you, but you've been able to keep a really level head and it's encouraging to see as we get into trade deadline month and maybe or maybe not, an opportunity opens for you at the rotation. It's just been cool to see your growth as not just a picture but as a person in regard. So yeah, all right, we'll get back to Mike mcgreeby and all that fun stuff, but first, a quick message from our sponsors at Arena Club.
Speaker 4: We're going to take you through the latest card that I pulled in my Arena Club slab pack AJ and here it is. I pulled a Jared Jones card. So Jared Jones is going to be out for a minute. But I'm going to hold on to this one for the long term. He was nasty in his rookie season.
Speaker 2: Great, this is a great card to pull.
Speaker 4: It's going to go up in value once he comes back because this guy dealt in his rookie season, gets punch outs, he guves the innings once he's back.
Speaker 2: Scot, you're in it for the long term.
Speaker 1: Don't give up on Jared Jones or this card you got from Marina Club.
Speaker 4: Yep, there it is. That's how you pull a slab pack card. It's very cool. It's all fancy and digital. You can get it sent to you physically, and if you want to sell it right back to Arena Club, you can do that with their buyback option right away, or you can hold it right now. You can get twenty percent off your first slab pack or card purchase. Just go to arenaclub dot com. Slash foul use code foul. We've been talking about Arena Club all season long because they dominate the hobby.
Speaker 1: If you buy, sell, trade, collect, go for it all right, really fun, thrilling and sixty seconds there. Don't worry, we only have one more so, Mike, when you think about and this is our last like, well, it'll try to be our last baseball question. Because you have such a fun personality, I want to really grill you about your teammates. What has been your favorite performance so far with the big league club and why.
Speaker 3: I would definitely have to say the last start in San Francisco. That was my first time pitching back in California since college. So I had about fifty plus family and friends there and it was just really cool to see them all.
Speaker 2: After the game.
Speaker 3: When I was watching video again, I have my last strikeout from like the side view, I see like Pagro like catch the ball, and all of a sudden, I just see this guy in a white jersey just stand up immediately before and everybody else. I'm like, there's my dad, and like then you see like the other fifty people stand up.
Speaker 2: I'm like, ah, that's where they were sitting that day.
Speaker 3: So it just means it meant a lot to be able to pitch back in the home stay there, to have a game like that end the season after two just amazing weeks in the big leagues, despite how that year had started as well for me, just coming off to a very slow start, not thinking I was going to make my debut in twenty four and for it to end like that was just like kind of the cherry on top to a great year.
Speaker 1: Remind me, was that the final game of the season?
Speaker 2: It was, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So what I do remember about that game is we talked to you after the start and you're, you know, hyped up. It's like a bittersweet feeling because everyone last day, but here you are all smiles and I ask you, like, hey, what's what was you know, what stood out to you about this game? You know, great start to end the season, features looking good and you said that you were pretty amped up because the Giants did a flyover that day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was not expecting me to say that.
Speaker 2: About the flyover.
Speaker 3: I was still warming up in the bullpen during the anthem, and you know, the Jets fly by, and like I look at Dusty and like that was so sick.
Speaker 2: He's like this kid? What is this kid? Like thirteen? Like he's like focus for Dusty.
Speaker 1: I can picture that face too. But you were super excited about it, for that's the first thing you said after that start. I was like, oh, that must have been a lot to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's let's talk a little bit about your teammates. And this is fun because we can do both Saint Louis and Memphis. We'll start with an easy one because you are in the minor leagues and there's a lot of weird transportation. It's beat writer travel. There's no charter like, for example, I didn't get into Chicago until eleven thirty last night because my flight was delayed three hours. So you know all of this very well. You do a lot of driving. You do a lot of road trips. If you have to create your ideal road trip car, okay, and it can be major league and minor league teammates. Who's in the car? Who are you road tripping with?
Speaker 2: You have four?
Speaker 3: Geez, that's tough, so like just like a minivan full of like four like four other guys. Okay, gosh, you could probably throw Gavin Collins in there. He's a good time. I put Andre Grenio in there as well. I'll go I'll go two more.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't. I wouldn't put Quinn in there.
Speaker 3: He'd be boring talking about investment banking and how he should have been an investment banker. Dang it, who I put Darwin morero in there, our pitching coach, pitching coach, oh yeah, oh yeah, good times, and then probably Brody Moore. Okay, yeah, but then if I put Brody Moore in there, I also have to put Jimmy Crooks in there as well. So maybe I'll maybe I'll just be a player only I'll kick Darwin out, Jimmy Crooks and Brody.
Speaker 2: Moore as well.
Speaker 1: You can have Darwin drive, yeah, exactly. So a funny story about Andre Gonno. We saw him make his debut in Milwaukee. Just I love debuts. I get so emotional, but you know, I'm like trying to be a professional, like don't cry for these guys, but inside in like crying of happiness. And he was just a media delight. It was so pure the emotion. I mean, he almost basically started tearing up before like talking about it again, and I was like, you're gonna start a chain reaction here. But he did mention that you guys are usually roommates correct.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah for the most part, sometimes just with how the.
Speaker 3: Room situation works, loose up and who's not like, but yeah, I've been roommates with Andre plenty of times in our minor league career.
Speaker 1: Okay, so correct me if I'm wrong. When you got your call up, he was your roommate, correct.
Speaker 2: For Thomas Conor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Andrea was my first road roommate in low A. So like he because he played in the Cape, like straight from the draft, they put him in Palm Beach immediately.
Speaker 2: I was like three weeks after the draft.
Speaker 3: They build me up a little bit, and then I get put in low A and so in Fort Myers and Dunneat and Andre Gernio is my first minor league baseball road roommate and so him for me to be in the room when he got the call from DJ, I was like, no way, this is so cool.
Speaker 1: That's what it was. I knew there was like a starting moment for you, but you got to you got to hear the call.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and literally an hour and a half before, I'm like geez man, like we're like we're talking about, like you know what the future might hold. How he's pitching, like dude, Like you're pitching great, Like, dude, I want to be surprised if you get called up soon, man, like you deserve it. And we had a day game, so I'd take a nap, like before I was gonna get some dinner later and then some kind of in and out of sleep, and all of a sudden, I just hear, hey b JA. I'm like, oh my god, like, oh my god, and like he like looks at me like what I'm like, it's literally the call.
Speaker 2: It's the call, like.
Speaker 3: And then he's like, what what You're kidding, You're kidding, And so.
Speaker 2: Then I'm like, oh my gosh. I started freaking out.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, that's great, my Because he was telling that story in Milwaukee and he was also mentioned that he saw a number from Memphis, Soj's number saved.
Speaker 2: He was like, well, he should not have out of himself like that.
Speaker 1: I know he needs more media training.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were like there too.
Speaker 1: You were twenty one.
Speaker 2: I was like that, Yeah you were.
Speaker 1: I remember our first we were on the field and you were great. You still are great. You still are like a top three in the clubhouse, but you're more polished now.
Speaker 2: I was twenty one.
Speaker 1: No, now you're now, You're still authentic. This is what I really like about getting to know players, because I can imagine it's really hard to all these cameras are on, especially after a start that doesn't go well, oh yeah, turned around, cameras in your face, all these people like crowding your locker. Especially in Saint Louis there are a ton of like hoverers around and you're just like, okay, but you always do such a good job of just talking and being in communicating and just being authentic. Do you is that does that come naturally? Do?
Speaker 3: I like to think so My dad when like just when I was younger, he'd always be like you always pretended to be like an interviewer, like a reporter, like Michael McGreevy, you went two for three in your Litterle League game to day, how'd you feel?
Speaker 2: So like we'd do a little fun.
Speaker 3: Like, well, Dad, you know, I really saw that ball way and so just stuff like that, I guess kind of trains you a little bit. But hearing all the cliches from movies like Bull Durham and stuff like that, like you try to sprinkle those in as much as you can as well, and just you know, like the people that get it, like, oh no, I get it.
Speaker 1: Miles. Michael was one time. He does this every now and then. He playstle games, but he did an entire meet post game scrum with just cliches, and I was, I was, I was like, are you kidding me right now? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Those guys are fun. Do you have a favorite veteran in the Saint Louis Clubhouse?
Speaker 2: You know, you could say all of them.
Speaker 3: I feel if I don't touch on all of them, they're gonna next time I see them, they're like, oh, no love for me, but true. I think in my minor league career, I mean unfortunately, because I've seen Steve the most and with him rehabbing the last couple of years, and you know, thankfully he's up there being healthy now and doing great. I really like talking with Steve a whole bunch. He's always been super supportive, always just watching my bullpens. He stays to watch my game sometimes when he was rehabbing and we're all like, dude, go home, like you don't need to be here, and he just watched all of us. I texted him the other day after his ten years and stuff and got back to me, it's just guys like that are special, and like it's guys like that make an impact on you, like starting out in your career and to see how they've had success and they like kind of give it right back to you, like it's just awesome to see.
Speaker 1: That's awesome Matt's. Matt's is one of the good ones you have. You have a great clubhouse. I don't spend actually I've got a Memphis at all this year, but both Saint Louis and down there are just a bunch of good guys. It's it's fun to be around you all, and it's just fun to just see how the careers prosper. I think this year specifically watching guys like Polante and Libby, they're both on the show together. They actually did a really good job. I was so proud to see where you all started because twenty one was my first year in the organization, and to get to know you all as you advanced through your careers. To see the success that Libby's having as a starter, to see Polante start to figure things out as well, and to know that you're next in line, like that's really cool. I think from my perspective, how much do you enjoy getting to be ideally the next core of this Cardinals team and knowing just one how much of responsibility that is. But also it's kind of an honor to be able to be trusted this early in your career to help build something back up in a town like Saint Louis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, I mean it's definitely big shoes to fill. I mean, you got rich baseball history in Saint Louis, so there's high expectations. But they're high expectations for a reason. And seeing the guys that I've come up with, people ask me, oh, have.
Speaker 2: You ever played with Mason Win?
Speaker 3: Like I played with Mason Win and Hia in twenty twenty two, Like I've been with him in Peoria and with Jordan, and like you add like a couple more guys.
Speaker 2: You get to Memphis and you see all these guys.
Speaker 3: Like Ivan Herrera Libby, like guys that are going to be like the next generation here in Saint Louis, and you see like their best games when we're in the minors, You're like, oh, my gosh, Like this guy is insane, Like this guy through his fuel, this guy hits bombs, and you just see, like you know, like while there is like, oh, expectations are high, it's like, yeah, my expectations would be high too if I saw what these guys are doing in the minor leagues and when I know they can do in the big league, so it's super encouraging and just to have my name thrown in that has just awesome to see as well.
Speaker 1: Definitely, and I know I speak for myself, but also the majority of the best fans in baseball, they're very excited to see you back again, hopefully soon. All right, we'll wrap up this episode first, a message from DraftKings. Nothing beats relaxing on a hot summer day and watching baseball, and the simplest way to get in on the action is to download the Pick six app from DraftKings. It's crazy symbol. Just pick more or less on the stats for two or more of your favorite players and boom, you're in the mix for big cash prizes. Pick six is available right here in Missouri. Don't miss out on the fun. Don't settle for a smaller payout. Switch to pick six and right now, new customers can get twenty five dollars in bonus picks with their first deposit of five dollars. Download the DraftKings Pick six app now and use code foul. That's code foul for new customers to get twenty five dollars in bonus picks with their first deposit of five dollars, better payouts, bigger wins only with Pick six from DraftKings as.
Speaker 5: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred. Gambler must be eighteen and over age and eligibility restrictions vary by jurisdiction. Void We're prohibited new customers only, minimum five dollars deposit. Bonus picks expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. In four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see Pick six dot DraftKings dot com slash promos.
Speaker 1: All right, before we wrap it up here, because you have well you're pitching today, but you have a game in Nashville. I have a full off day in Chicago. I can see the water right now.
Speaker 2: Do you want it?
Speaker 3: You want to trade? Do you want to trade? I get the off day. You have to go watch the game in Nashville.
Speaker 1: This off day was like my reason to live when I was suffering through Pittsburgh. Okay, we were all suffering through Pittsburgh, Okay we can say it. I just thought, just get to Thursday, get to the off day. Yes, I'll be taking full advantage of that. But some things you might be like to do on your off day. Oh great segue by me is I don't know if it's fair to qualify you as would you say you're a scratch golfer.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you're eighteen birdies, but you know you don't. You don't finish your sometimes, you.
Speaker 3: Know, sometimes the eighteen birdies, I'm like, oh, I'm gonna track it on eighteen.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I definitely don't use eighteen birdies all the time, but when I do, it's always when I play a terrible round, I'm like, you know what, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Gonna keep this one of myself.
Speaker 3: I don't need Katie to see my kind of shot ten over today. But yeah, like I haven't been playing. I got to play a good amount in spring. I played once the day that the Battle of the Birds happened in Memphis, and then like when I got called up for that met series, I just put my golf clubs in my Saint Louis apartment and because I just don't want them sitting in the back of my truck in Memphis.
Speaker 2: Just din't.
Speaker 3: I want to put all my extra stuff in my apartment. I like to see the back of the back seats of my truck and not have it just cluster with all my extra stuff that I don't really use or wear.
Speaker 2: So just put those away.
Speaker 3: But so I haven't been able to play a whole bunch, so I can't really say I'd be any good once I get out to the chorus the first time.
Speaker 2: Soon.
Speaker 1: Well, usually if you haven't played for a while, your first round back are like kind of dialed in. I think that's what's helpening. I hope happens to me training. But if you are creating your ideal like your ideal round, your ideal foursome, who are your which three are you taking? It can be for vibes, it can be for skill, it can be whatever you want.
Speaker 3: There's there's a lot of different ways you can go. Gavin Collins is a very golfer. Actually I actually played with three of them that actually I played two times, once the Battle of the Birds by myself and another day at Mira Michi Golf Course in Memphis. On one other off day, it was Michael Factor, our tech guy, Peter Mooney, and Gavin Collins, and all three of them just kicked my butt like really insane like, and I had to pitch the two days later and I was just gassed. I was like, I'm calling after it was super slow. They keep giving me crab. I'm like after nine, I was like, guys, like, this isn't fun. I'm waiting two hours for the force them in front of us to hit ten putts.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is not fun. I'm going home.
Speaker 3: And they're like, all nine home Mic nine, Wow, he's calling it today, And yeah, I'm over this. But three, all three of those guys are absolute sticks. And like I say, me and Gavin are about the same. And then Michael Factor and Peter Mooney, like those guys can swing it on the golf course and it was fun. Michael Factor Almos hit a hole in one and I was like, oh my gosh, these guys are dialed. So I love to do that again, but I need to get my clubs again from Saint Louis, and hopefully when I do get the opportunity to get my clubs in Saint Louis, hopefully I don't have the opportunity to bring them back to Memphis.
Speaker 2: Next.
Speaker 1: There's that part when when you're back in Saint Louis, it's for good. Hopefully, Yeah, you're going I don't know challenge. I feel bad because Pedro catches a lot of un I'm very sure.
Speaker 2: Me and Sianni still laugh about that video.
Speaker 1: That was one of my favorite things.
Speaker 3: That was unreal and like for me and Sianni to start out that day, we started off Birdie Birdie and Pedro had like a ten and that's all the people saw on the video and Pedro actually turned it.
Speaker 2: Up like at the next couple holes. They just never used the footage.
Speaker 1: No I would.
Speaker 2: They went like bogie parr, parr after the ten that he had on the first hole.
Speaker 3: So me and Sanna just like, dude, it had one opportunity Pedro and you're stunk.
Speaker 1: That is incredible. Poor Pedro. It's gonna be all right though.
Speaker 2: He's catch and hit. He doesn't need to hit the golf ball.
Speaker 1: Right, that's an off season thing for sure, exactly all right. Mike McGreevey, thank you so much for doing this. I know that you are a Cardinal's fan delight, and I really appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to uh to come on the show. Hopefully the next time we talk it's you're back in Saint Louis. We'll keep our fingers crossed for that. Is there anything you will would like to say to our loyal listeners. You're a Cardinal Territory.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't wait to see you guys next time.
Speaker 1: I'm above awesome. Yeah, it'll be great, hopefully again, sooner rather than later. All right, Bernie and I are back, ideally Sunday. Apparently at Sunday night Baseball goes to show you guys again. I'm only focused on the off day. We'll get to the CUB series on Friday morning, so ideally Sunday night, maybe Monday morning, we'll see, but we will have an episode recapping the CUB series and hopefully goes a lot better than whatever we just watched in Pittsburgh. For Michael McGreevy, I'm Katie Woo. This is Cardinal Territory. Thank you so much for watching