Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamborad Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod is myself, Teddy Mellencamp and Tama Judge. Hy, Teddy, how's it going good?
Speaker 3: How was your weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, like crushed?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Is it weird to brag about your child, but like, honestly it's weird, I even believe it. So last year at the same time, they have a horse show once a year and it's called the Junior Hunter Finals. They have one for the West Coast and the East Coast. So her first year doing it, she won day one and then choked day two. Her second year doing it, which was last year, she was champion overall, won everything. And then this year on a different horse, she went in and was champion overall.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. So it's like the pressure money doing that.
Speaker 2: You win money, but it's not like anything to what I have to pay for her to be there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, And it was in del Mar.
Speaker 2: Was in del Mar. It was so fun. It actually was breezy. You didn't feel like like the week before at the Oaks. I was just like sweating. Oh it was so hot. It was so hot, I might get out of the sun. Like, here I was, and did I see Edwin there? Edwin came for the second day, so he got to see her win and get the championship and come out for like the Little Awards ceremony.
Speaker 3: But was del Mar Racetrack going off as well?
Speaker 2: Yes, so my hotel popping off. Vicky was there. I saw her in the winter circle and all that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dress, really cute her and Michael and yeah, it looked like a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, one of my friends wanted me to go, and I was like, I didn't bring any dress. It's not one dress, so I either have what I wear to the horseshoes for slate, which is like my mom attire, which is the shorts and the matching top and the sneaks. I'm like, or sweat. So I don't think I'm going.
Speaker 3: I know I'm going crazy shopping for a off they coast.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so it's.
Speaker 3: Like I really really really want to bring a carry on. I don't want to have to check my bags. So you know, like little dresses and sun dresses are so small, so I'm like, okay, I can do this. I know I can do this. Shoes are going.
Speaker 2: To be your problem.
Speaker 3: Shoes are the problem. But I got like a carry on. Then I got a big like one that hooks onto your carry on. It has a zipper bottom. You open up and you put shoes in there. But you don't have heels. You can't wear heels there. I have little like.
Speaker 2: Thongs.
Speaker 3: I have a little kitten hill on them, like leather ones. I have those. And then I just have like Eddie's like, oh, you can wear tennis shoes. I'm like, I don't wear tennis shoes with dresses. Sorry, that's just not my style. I mean, I'm sure it looks great on some people, but not for me. So I'm just going to bring some sandals, some flip flops. It's just the curling iron and stuff like that takes up too much room too. So it's I got everybody the same type of suitcase with the extra like we are not checking bags.
Speaker 2: I'm not not checking bags.
Speaker 3: But this is not a family man, no, because I last moment lost my bag, went to Spain, lost my bag, and it's like I.
Speaker 2: Just don't want the whole trip and I just want to deal with it.
Speaker 3: Because we're not staying at the same place the entire time, so we've been moving and usually takes a few days to even get your bag.
Speaker 2: I'm like, nope, not dealing with that. Yeah, it's not worth it. It's worth having less clothes and shoes and bags and just you know, have the stuff with you no matter what. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, we can just buy some stuff there from the same something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you just stuff in your bra on the way home so that it'll fit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or then I'll check a bag on the way home.
Speaker 2: I don't care about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You're like, then if it doesn't make it, Oh well.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, there's a breaking story about dread. Oh oh, we'll get that up on our screen please. But before we talk about that, let's talk about the aftermath of oh see the episode that both of us were in together.
Speaker 2: Did you get I got a lot of messages like I wish we got to see this camera and what a good friend she is.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they don't want to show me like that ever.
Speaker 2: I'm like so many messages were like, now we get it. I get while you're so close with her, I'm like, well that this is my biggest plaint throughout the years is.
Speaker 3: You know, there's so many nice, sweet moments, but.
Speaker 2: They never show them.
Speaker 3: So if they're only going to show one side and that being activated, then of course people are going to think that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean this side, they didn't have a choice, so they showed your soft But like, the part about your softer side is that you are also motivating. So I think people saw that that you were like not you were like helpful and motivating in there and all of those things. And then I think it did resonate when when we had the conversation about you know, once you get disappointed by somebody, then that's always on the forefront of your brain.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But guys, just for the record, there's a lot of scene like that with me, with other people with family members that get cut. Yeah, And I mean it's just I don't know. I can go on and on, but it's probably best that I don't.
Speaker 2: But it did make me feel good to see that though, because I was like, if people even turn this into a negative, it's gonna Oh. I had a few turned into a negative.
Speaker 3: I had a few comments, Oh, don't make it about yourself, but you're making about yourself and oh do we have to see why are you trying to make John Mellencamp's daughter happen?
Speaker 2: Like, of course you always have the assholes that do that. Oh, I have the one person that goes Teddy looks so ugly and it's not from her cancer.
Speaker 3: People are unbelievable. These are the people like I want to get their name and call them out, like could you be a bigger asshole at this moment?
Speaker 2: What is wrong with people?
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously they didn't their mother didn't teach them. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't. They didn't want to. They wanted to make sure I And of course that's like the one cop because I didn't look on my comments on my personal page. It was like I looked at like the bloggers when they posted it, because I'm like, that's the real, real, that's what It's not the people that actually just follow you, it's what you know, anybody. And then I was like, whoa, these ones are all wrong. People are just rough.
Speaker 3: If they don't have something mean to say, it's like they don't have anything to say at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like who just sits there and They're like, I'm going to pound this out.
Speaker 3: And it's funny because we always say, like you look at their their bio and it's you know, it's always Jesus first, I love my children, and then like is this what you treat your children?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, please, Okay.
Speaker 3: Well there's our new breaking story out with from TMZ and according to TMZ, Derey claims PK is trying to Evictor and the kids from their home. Dey says PK is the one who failed to pay the bills. This is what's confusing because she said last year on the show that she was making the house payment.
Speaker 2: No, she said she as the one. I don't think she said she was making the house payment. I think she said she was the breadwinner. I thought she said that she was.
Speaker 3: He is not paying her and she had responsible for I might be wrong, but I swear she said that PK is the one who failed to pay the bills after promising to do so. Duri believes PK earns two million a year. Duri says PK outspent her on personal expenses, three hundred and sixty thousand on trouble, fifty five thousand on clothing seventy five thousand on meals and dining, one hundred and sixty on Venmo and Zell payments to third parties, and one hundred and three thousand to cash withdrawals. Durid asked the court to deny PK's request to immediately sell the home and to get a mortgage to get the mortgage current.
Speaker 4: Well, venmos, I'm sorry, Vega, I'd go, right, what are you venmoaning people for? What are you venmoing that much money for? I mean, I like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Really definitely, I feel like it has to do with you do it at a table and it's in California? Yeah, can you you can?
Speaker 3: Really my mind went to really bad years, went to hookers because I didn't even gambling is I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't he run out of money and then you're in a place where you're like I need the money. Well, right now, Cruise and I are watching this show with Will Ferrell and his son, well it's not his real son, but it's a fake son. It's called The Hawk and the Sun.
Speaker 3: Oh that's the one Molly Shannon's on. Yeah, and yeah, the son has a gambling edition. I like to see that.
Speaker 2: Is it good? It's so good. But it's like he's out of money and he's like taking his watch off and he's.
Speaker 3: Like, I couldn't imagine living like that, like people that like gamble for a living, like the highs and lows and that and the stress of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's like a pro golfer and so he's always like one one went away from being able to pay it all back. But it is it like a series, like it's a serious but there I mean cruise and I watched it in two days, so I think it's like six episodes six, Ok, I need I want to watch that.
Speaker 3: But that house has not been current on the mortgage for months now, because we see that it goes into porclosure, then it goes out and goes in. So if I were her, wouldn't you just prefer just to move out?
Speaker 2: I mean, I can't really understand my only thing about yourself if you only well, this is what I know. If I didn't have any money to my own name, and I did not have good credit, I would not want to just move out because where she can move out to.
Speaker 3: She makes a lot of money on the Housewives, right, but how else she does and she has a book.
Speaker 2: Well that's where that's her problem. She gets down under control. But that's what I'm saying. I think if you it's like coming into it. I know exactly what I have saved. I know what I have in like my money managers. I know what I have, you know, like my play money, which is like slave's horse money. Yeah, and then I know what I have like right now, I have no idea what I have in my divorce because we're not getting divorced at the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but could you imagine your house that you're in right now, constantly going in and out of foreclosure.
Speaker 2: No, it would cause me so much stress.
Speaker 3: Stress stress. I would be like, no, I will I. But this is that's where I'm different. I'd be like, I know how much money I make, I know what I can afford. I would just go get a place myself.
Speaker 2: I don't think she has any idea about that, and I think there much And I'm not trying to say this in a mean way. I'm saying this and like just blunt way. I think she wants that to make sure that she has that house, because she wants to remain on that show.
Speaker 3: I think they'll keep her on the show.
Speaker 2: I think that she's you think if she moved into a little three bedroom condo that'd keep her on. Yes, they want to see that, they want to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I moved into a two bedroom apartment on the third floor, no elevator, like the cheapest thing I could find, just to get away, and then from there I went to a little town home. So yeah, of course they want to see that. They want to see her pulling back on financial stuff and maybe dressing in Vichy and Revolve instead of designer clothes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, these are things that are going to have to change. Unfortunately, no matter what your life is going to change when you get a divorce, she'll figure it out or she'll find somebody that's really wealthy. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if he's making two million a year, that's not a lot for that lifestyle, that a lot, Right?
Speaker 2: Do we need a third co host? Twatson PK I.
Speaker 3: Know, I get them on here. Yeah, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know either, But I feel like the fact that it's breaking news when really I feel like we've been hearing this news over and over for years now, is just like it goes back to when we were talking about Beverly Beach. We were talking like if we can still even remember when we were all in the Bahamas and that like crazyly they didn't show it on the show, but this is crazy. Can't get us at the slides? Yeah, and like say there was like a lawsuit or something. Yes, yeah, I mean I think this has been a long time coming. And I'm not saying I'm above getting in Channy lawsuits or anything like that. I'm sure, Oh, you never know.
Speaker 3: But if it's you're not paying that people, that's a whole you know, like this situation, Yeah, not paying your house payment, not paying for credit cards and things like that. I mean, I know, going through divorce sometimes those things get put on hold. You guys try to figure out who's supposed to pay what.
Speaker 2: But I mean, here's the thing. I do know how much of my mortgage costs. But if you asked me how much of my property tax costs on this house, I couldn't tell you. Right one pays for that, so I did not know.
Speaker 3: Probably all compounded into your house payment. That's why I don't have.
Speaker 2: That much debt. Gosh, you know what cars this house is paid off. I try to, like I paid cash for my card too. But it's so ruined now du because it's Stub and the nanny. Because I can't drive, they take it. They pull like pencils through the freaking Oh I can't I go into it now.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, it's crazy how people though, are not smart with their money. I mean, Vicky, that's one thing that we bond over all the time, is because the two of us are We've been doing this for years, just preparing for retirement and investments and doing all those things where most people on housewive shows they want to prove how rich they are and they want to go broke showing how rich they are. And when the show's over, what do they have a bunch of expensive clothes and cars?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and not to mention like this show is going to be over at some point. Yes, it's not a career. This is a job. This is a job, and you know you have to you have to plan for it. Rosie from Real Housewives of Rhode Island. She didn't interview it and was asked if she will miss Liz on the podcast it's called We Pause Rewind. She says not really. When asked if she will miss Liz, she says, on shows like this, you have to have self awareness on who you are and how you act. It's a hard pull to swallow for people to think that's not who you are. I maybe called it in episode four and said it was going to be messy. I think maybe not her personality was being shown. By the time we got to Coppo. You guys were seeing the full picture that we were seeing off camera or in scenes not shown. Those are fine words.
Speaker 3: Well, Liz didn't take it lightly, and you know there was stories that went out that supposedly I said, the reason why Liz quit the show is because of the backlash she got on social media. I did not say that's why she quit the show.
Speaker 2: No, we said she'd probably quit the show because she was rich.
Speaker 3: Well, when I did my interviews in New York, that's not what I said. I said, I know personally, like I talked with Liz about just how many people on social media and how hurtful it is. But that doesn't mean that's why she quit the show. I don't know why she quit the show, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have no idea why anyone who did. Actually, she got on.
Speaker 3: The pod to talk to her, but she didn't like what we said, and she responded, she said, since we're going there. The viewers didn't exactly get to see the whole picture of Rosie in season one, kissy face. I look forward to that day. I mean, we never really get to see the full picture of anybody on these shows half the time. It's always a lot of times it's a little one side.
Speaker 2: And I hate to be the bear. Bad news, Rosie. If you had a good first season, your likelihood of having a good second season is not high. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, Liz may not be coming back to Rhode Island, but she was spotted filming at the Real Housewives of New Jersey's finale party at de Lara's house. No, I like, it's to Laura's house. It might have been on a venue. I'm not sure, but we know.
Speaker 2: It was with Dolores. We see Delores in the picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how did these pictures get out?
Speaker 2: Because there's one friend that you brought that like, isn't really your close friend, but that you just needed to fill the household and takes pictures and sends it around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but even the girls on New Jersey, on the cast, they post pictures like they're posting pictures from where they go Korea. Yeah, in the airport, like we were not allowed. M hm, we are not allowed.
Speaker 2: I think they're much more strict with Beverly Hills and Orange Counties because it's the same production company. Like there's no post and like we're not even allowed to like post pictures of the crew, like there's there's nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we took some nice pictures with Sally, remember at your house.
Speaker 2: Those will just live in our phones. Yep, live in the phone. In the fall, we will have New York, Salt Lake, Potomac, and New Jersey? Which were you most excited for?
Speaker 3: All of them? Really? And they're all great shows. I'm really excited about New Jersey. I want to see the new dynamic and how that works out.
Speaker 2: Well and watch what happens live. Andy said it was the first time in fifteen seasons Teresa is having fun filming the show. Do you think Ultimate Girls should help her get there? What happened? No?
Speaker 3: I think that you know, it's it's the same as me, like, you know what you go on, let's just have fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's have fun.
Speaker 3: And I think that she's not fighting with Melissa now, so it's not so personal. But I'm shocked to hear from the reality TV guru who we love that we are getting New Jersey this year.
Speaker 2: I know it's going to come up fast.
Speaker 3: I mean Orange County flipped really quick.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think Jersey had a lot of episodes.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they're Yeah, I don't know, No, really they don't. I think they usually do like twelve if I'm not mistaken, and then like three reunions or something like that.
Speaker 2: Because it wasn't that long of a break that she was gone before she was like, well I got to take a break to go to on the class trip and we were like, what cast trip? You started yesterday filming? It felt like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but New York. The trailer looked great. Salt Lake do we know when they're coming out?
Speaker 2: So I don't know, But what the divorce town is? What are they putting in Salt Lakes?
Speaker 3: Oh? I know, So there's I don't think there's been confirmation about Whitney and Justin.
Speaker 2: No, but I've seen I don't know. But if you were to ask me to guess which one was breaking up first, that's would have been my guess. I Yeah, I agree with you on that from like just times we've spent with them, Like, I think she's by the way, I love Whitney and she's so fun, but like you can kind of feel it.
Speaker 3: I never saw it coming with Angie.
Speaker 2: No, me, neither, and we definitely saw it coming with Bronwyn.
Speaker 3: So speaking of we're talking about separations, but now we have an engagement. Kierana Stewart and Greg are engaged aged. Finally, didn't you give her like a pick frame from the wedding ring.
Speaker 2: Store last year?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: And finally it's like the most beautiful chapter they announced their engagement to. She announced engagement to longtime boyfriend Greg Diggs, sharing vacation photos that showcased her diamond engagement ring. Congratulations. They previously addressed criticism about moving in with Greg before getting engaged. Well, now they're engaged and she's back on the show.
Speaker 2: Well, also, I have a question, were they the ones that were engaged and then broke up or like they were living together then broke up then got back together, And do I have that wrong? I think so.
Speaker 3: But she's not coming back, right, Yeah, she's not coming back, So we will not be seeing this wedding.
Speaker 2: So that's why we can see it all on Instagram. Now we'll see it on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Doesn't it seem like Potomac has been off the air forever.
Speaker 2: It feels like it's been a really long time. And I know that this is going to sound weird to you, but Robin's been in my dream a couple of times.
Speaker 3: I love Robin.
Speaker 2: I like that I.
Speaker 3: Sent her a DM because I was so excited that she was coming back.
Speaker 2: I just got in love with her at Praba Khan. She was so great. She's wonderful. This next next one is Terry dubrou took a jab at Vicky's claim that he received inheritance from his late brother Kevin Dubrow. In an interview with Virtual Reality, Terry said, Vicky, my brother's last successful album was forty two years ago. If he were to have any money, he would have given it to my alive mother. He also said to TMZ he com bet one hundred thousand that he didn't inherit his wealth.
Speaker 3: He went on to say more, I don't have it in front of me. But he went on to say a little bit more than that. He's been commenting the comment sections a lot. I also believe it at that I feel like this is going to be something that's going to be brought up at the reunion. Yeah, I feel like this is going to come up. Fine, my monkeys, don't you put your don't you even stick your toe in there. That's why I read the headline I don't want you even now. As move on to Bethany, Bethany has been called out again for screwing over a small business. Now. The Candy Lace Jewelry company took to Instagram to share an email from Bethany's brand that said, we love to feature your Etsy shop on our socials. We love to support women owned businesses. So, however, Bethany has since worn it. So the lady sent the piece to Bethany. She since worn the piece, but never linked or tagged the company.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can only hope that this is like Bethany doesn't realize that she's doing this, that like her reps are just laying out her things or whatever, and she just thinks that's what she's supposed to wear. But I can tell you for sure, this isn't the time. This is not how it works for me. When I get a lot of boxes of different items, my assistant lays them all out in my room, and then we go through it together, like which ones are we posting? Who did I say I was gonna post? What is it gonna? You know, like we make the decisions, and then we got to what am I going to use? What am I not going to use? What do I want to tell other people that I love? So the fact that none of that's happening within her well oiled machine, Fiel, do.
Speaker 3: You remember not too long ago she did the same thing to Dina Manzo's daughter about her shoe line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now the shoe line sold out. Yeah, So I mean if we knew what this, well, yeah, that's my story. Everybody go buy your stuff from Candy Lace Jewelry.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And well now every time she does it, she's gonna get called out. So now I'm thinking, Okay, is this a tactic?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean does she just want an attention in any way possible? This next one is Angie K is asked by US Weekly how cast relationships are this how cast relationships are this season? Angie K says, the bond is getting deeper and deeper, and with that comes more hurt, but more joy. You're going to see more of everyone's authentic self. We are seeing everyone in their truest form, you know. I hope that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably not. Is there anybody new on Salt Lake City this season? Or is it just the same cast? There is new people, there's no one newbie. Oh that's always exciting to get to know somebody. What What do you think about Carmela on Orange County?
Speaker 2: I love her? Yeah, I just hope of her. I'm I'm worried that I don't notice it. Something in my gut is telling me she's gonna fizzle and we're kno, going to no. I don't think that's what's happening.
Speaker 3: I think you know, what they're doing a lot is they're bringing girls on and without contracts, and they're trying them out for a little bit and then they then they present you with a contract. So I think that was what happened with her. So she filmed a little bit and then she was hired as a full time housewife because I like all.
Speaker 2: Of her scenes with her kids, I feel honest, it feels authentic.
Speaker 3: I think moving forward, you're going to see more of her in group settings and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good. Yeah, Wissy's a sweetheart. Yeah she's I mean, I really liked meeting her and oh that's right, you met her. Yeah, I met her. I like her to be just so we're clear. If you give me a clutch with a dildo in it, I want both, right, I want both.
Speaker 3: I don't know why why anybody's offended. Weren't we painting dicks in Amsterdam last year?
Speaker 2: That's what I was seeking. I was like, who's offended by a dick? Apparently? Shane, Well, I can see you don't want your kids to see it. I could see that side of it. Well, we talked.
Speaker 3: About this a little bit. Whitney and Justin Rose living separate lives. They're claiming it on financial strain. We don't know if that's true. I think that's what they saw last year, but I don't think either one of them have spoke out. The two are fully separated. They are never together, even when they're in the same place, like the gym. One insider claim they're not together. Don't you just love the fact that you can go to the gym.
Speaker 2: You're just trying to go to lifetime fit.
Speaker 3: Rat In there is calling blogs and saying, well, Tamera didn't seem like she was that into Eddie, you know, I mean, like, who, what is wrong with people?
Speaker 2: I've got to say this, When Edwin and I used to go to the gym together and we go to equinox. I like to run and he likes to lift weights, we wouldn't have been standing together at the gym like trading on and off weights either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Eddie does the We've been doing a lot of separate workouts lately. He's been doing a lot of cardio trying to get his endurance up, and I don't do a lot of cardio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, so I don't think this is a deal breaker. That being said, whenever I have seen the couple together, she seems like a pretty free spirit.
Speaker 3: I would love you to take this next one.
Speaker 2: Okay, great. Brandy Glanville criticized her boring sons for never trying cocaine. Not only does she call her sons boring. On her podcast, she said, well, I mean, let's be clear, we've all done cocaine in the nineties, and then she says then says she hasn't done cocaine since Fentanel came out. What old on? This is all? She later tweeted after backlash that people need a sense of humor. Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: The only thing that I can can say is like one time I said, because my like Spencer doesn't drink, never drinks, and he's he's very uptight a little bit, and I said, oh my god, this kid, just have a drink, you know what I mean, But to say, have cocaine. And then she talked about fentanyl.
Speaker 2: She stopped doing cocaine when fentanyl was laced in the cocaine because then you have a higher chance of dying. And I think they're doing these well. I think that her delivery is a little rough, but I think.
Speaker 3: What she's saying, and I, you know, is basically these kids nowadays they don't really drink, they don't really go out and do the things that we did. I wasn't a cocaine person at all growing up.
Speaker 2: I wasn't a cocaine person. And I also told Cruz if he ever does cocaine, he has a heart condition and he will die. Yeah, I mean I've said, I mean, he has something similar to Eddie. And I'm like, you ever do cocaine, don't get any ideas about it. You're going to die. So if it's worth that.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the same podcast that said that I wouldn't allow my makeup artist's boyfriend in my house two parties because he was overweight and ugly or something like that. Oh my god, I'm like, I have pictures of him at my house at parties.
Speaker 2: Like, what a horrible thing to say. Well, all I do know is that I'm wanting watching The Traders season one with Dove because she was jealous that I watched the other ones with the other kids. And she calls Brandy the beautiful princess. Oh really, She's like, I'm scared the beautiful Princess is gonna go home. And I'm like, I'm just curious of all the people, princess, and she's like the long hair. And then she also loves Kate Chastain, Like I'm like, if you could know how much these two dislike your mother. But I don't say anything. I just let her oh the Beautiful princesses on.
Speaker 3: Did you see Wes wishing Amanda happy birthday and called her homegirl, then deleted and reposted it, calling her twin And then the post is so edited like it doesn't even look like her. It's Hollywood seventeen if they had it, it is crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, it looks like Lesha Hawkshein doesn't use filters. That's the level of how much filter is on this photo. He's got to be joking.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't think he's in the place we joking.
Speaker 2: I think he should just shut up. Do you think that somebody else just posted this and they didn't even see it, or maybe it was bright and the sun was in their eyes and they couldn't see how filtered it was. I'm trying to give them he had to open here.
Speaker 3: Probably was joking. He had been joking homegirl, homegirl? Well why not shocked at But if you're joking, like why you deleted to remove homegirl and make it twin?
Speaker 2: Because that's like what kids call each other these days. Oh they do? Oh yeah, like hey twin, what's up? Like who's calls?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: He calls me twin? Oh really yeah, it's like one of the sayings.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: But this part I didn't even see until today. So I'm gonna read the Christen part and then can you take the Janet? But Kristin is finally calling out Danny. Danny, on the other hand, when I had watched these episodes, and I saw things that I had not witnessed with my own eyes. I can condone his behavior, she says, it's on Watch What Happens Live? And this whole season we've seen her squirting around is it squirting?
Speaker 3: Skirting?
Speaker 2: Skirting around the issue, And now here she is on Watch what Happens Live saying she doesn't condone his behavior. And then what did you say?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question. Do you think after watching the show and seeing and hearing the backlash from the fans, do you think that's why she changed her mind? Or do you think she watched a show and was like.
Speaker 2: I think it's a combination of both. I think, you know, it's a combination of the fans. But I think it's also she's having a hard season. Her life is hard right now. It's like when you're going through postpartum, when you're doing all these things and you're having your own relationship bass, the last thing you want to do is fight somebody else's fight. Just get through your own. She thought his fight all season, why I know, But now she's watching it and she's like, shit, I should have been fighting my own fight. I guess I don't know. I have a lot of thoughts.
Speaker 3: Well, this one I think was directed directly at me, Jane, and I love you so much and I'm hoping to be at your birthday and Friday. I keep seeing comments that our Chili's lunch on the Valley was a paid advertisement, and I figured it was obvious by Zach literally shitting his pants there. The Chili did not pay for this endorsement. Also, if you follow any of us on socials, you know many of us are regulars at the Ensino Chili's.
Speaker 2: Who Elsa's Tara Reid Really.
Speaker 3: Also, Zach shitting his pants had nothing to do with the Triple Dippers or any of the delicious food at Chili's. He was on antibiotics for his head injury that it apparently led him to have misleading farts.
Speaker 2: He was also drinking. I mean, I can't all this is too good.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, sorry, Janet, I just saw remember on the bandfoot Roles they did a lot of commercials with the girls for Chili's, so I just assumed it was you know, they're a sponsor of Ravos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, but either way, we know she loves Chili's. She's had I can't say where she's having her birthday, but both me and Tam are invited, and it's at another chain.
Speaker 3: They love their chain restaurant.
Speaker 2: They love their chains. Are you a chain restaurant person? Nah?
Speaker 3: Nah, give me there in mine.
Speaker 2: I am a going and I like her, and I'll see what I can do at a chain restaurant.
Speaker 3: I was supposed to go to the same chain restaurant with Ava and Ryan and some people and it got canceled.
Speaker 2: So so that means you got to come to this one. You got to come to l A twice this week.
Speaker 3: Haha. We'll say, Oh my god, ed Eddie's out of town, so I have the dog, so it's like it's hard and we'll be back to recap in the city.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Your favorite person piped up a couple of times in that episode, Kenny, Yep. All right, guys, thanks for tuning in. Rye