Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. Heading into Super Bowl Sunday weekend. You know, it's funny. I do want the Patriots to win. And Linda didn't even know earlier in the week who was playing in the super Bowl. And that's fine, it's not her thing. I mean, it took her years. Do you know across the plane means now, do you understand that part of the least.
Speaker 2: I have to be honest, I've never heard anyone use that expression except you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my word, Oh my goodness, what am I going to do? But you know, the more, it's funny where my mind is. When we go on the road as a show, I define cities that I visited based on food, and because when I'm on the road, I eat. I just look forward to food that I don't usually eat. If I'm on the West Coast, it's in an out Burger. If I'm in Salt Lake City, it's Crown Burger. If you know, if I'm in Chicago or I'm in Illinois. I want Chicago hot dogs. He had delicious, you know, a real good one from a real good place, with the real you know, natural casing snap to it, and the pickles and the relish and the mustard and the onions. It's so delicious, and it's just different than a New York cont dog. You can't buy a New York cont dog even in New York City anymore, that's any good. I mean, they all have some bread umbrellas. None of them have real cebrettes. It's I mean, with the natural casing, delicious.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: There used to be around the block from our radio studio, the one old school, an old guy that ran a hot dogs stand. He was the only one that had a line that went all the way down the block because he had the best tasting hot dogs. He had the old school hot dogs. I'm like all these people they'd rather go the cheap route with crappy dogs, and nobody wants to buy their food. It's really unbelievable. And that's all I really seem to care about, is well, what is everybody eating for the you know the super what are they eating this weekend? I don't know. I guess that speaks volumes about me. I'm not sure what it is, and you think it's you call it Manarexi. It's not Manarexi. It says I try to be healthy. I'm trying to be my healthierself. That's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Listen. People have things that they care about. Your thing right now is caring about what you eat. And you've always been a carnivore. You like to eat all those types of things and tomahawks and ribbis and burgers, and you are definitely a foodoholic when we're on the road, because I feel like it's like your time just to enjoy food as opposed to when you're home and you're measuring, like I had four ounces to this and I had six ounces of that. But for you, it's all about you know, making sure you have the right steak and the right ribs and the right that's your thing, so you know, have at it right.
Speaker 1: But the difference is like the stuff that you make is disgusting, you know, cal shakes and carrot and ginger shakes and it's like projectile vomit Linda Blair Exorcist food. It's disgusting. And then you know, then you try to make the case that air fried French fries are better tasting. I'm not talking about healthy, They're definitely healthier. However, there are good oils you can make French fries in. You know, Talan oil for example, is healthier than you know, than vegetable oil or whatever else they used to use in these fast food places. But I still like, you can't deny them McDonald's French fries. When these French fries taste great, you just can't. But I just don't eat them very rarely, you know, only when necessary, like when I'm on the road. It's always necessary to eat. Anyway. The food part is the fun part. I'd love to do. The cooking. The idea that you think you're a better cook than me, it drives me up a wall because you can't make the things that I can make. You can't make it the way that I can make them. You won't cook them the right way. You won't put the right ingredients in your food. You don't make why won't I? All right, I have no interest in your spinach and artichoke.
Speaker 2: So if we have, if we have two things that we're making, we can make the same things. Like I make steak, I'm making steak for dinner tonight for the family.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you put on your steak before you cook it?
Speaker 2: It depends right now. I have them resting and getting to room temperature. So that's the first thing.
Speaker 1: I didn't ask you. What do you how do you season yourself?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god, do I have to answer it in the exact what you're asking it. It's free will, my friend. I'm going to put on it a little bit of butter, a little bit of sea salt, a little bit of ground pepper, and then I have a steak.
Speaker 1: Seasoning, okay, and then how do you cook it? I actually broil it. That's actually the right way to cook it. The difference is the key to making great meat is moisture. That is the key. That's why a fried turkey is so much better than you know, use a turkey baster and you take all the time based in the turkey and it just falls off the hardened skin on the outside of the turkey and nothing gets inside. You gotta the turkey with you know, juices and moisture, and then you don't need, you know, four hundred pounds of gravy for the turkey and sim that's why I you know, I like, you know, to fry turkeys. But if I'm making ribs or steak, I'll use garlic, salt. Sometimes I'll use a little bit of chili, pepper and pepper. How do you make it? What is your perfect finish? How do you like to eat your meat?
Speaker 2: Well, when I make steak, I have two thick cook New York's and I have two ribbis.
Speaker 1: And then I have to like it cooked. Let me put it another way.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what is wrong with you? Anyways?
Speaker 1: How do you like it?
Speaker 2: Then I put it in the oven, and then half the family likes it medium well, and half the family likes it medium. So it's a little bit, you know, it's what I call black and blue. It's, you know, a little bit of finish on the outside, nice crisp on the top and pink on the inside.
Speaker 1: No, you don't want to crisp on the top. No, it's delicious meat. Meat should be medium rare if I like it read not raw. Maybe sometimes in a restaurant you'll call it medium rare plus. Otherwise, the more you cook that food.
Speaker 2: If sean you get a really nice crust on the top, or you can do it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to crust No, if you, if you, you don't know what.
Speaker 2: You missed until you had it done right. See that's why I'm a better cook. No, you know, I think the audience would agree with me.
Speaker 1: What are the architects of this twenty twelve attack on the US consulate and Bengd's You remember Clinton? Let me remind you what difference does it make?
Speaker 3: Remember with all the fact is we had four dead Americans? Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk when night or decide they go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?
Speaker 1: Makes a big difference in the lives of families, and a big difference in the in learning lessons so we don't repeat errors. We had a CIA annex not far away. I've interviewed the guys that were there, that were begging to go help these people when Ambassador Stevens was killed. Anyway, one of the architects of this deadly twenty twelve attack on our consulate in Benghazi in Libya had been arrested now and is being prosecuted. Thanks to the likes of Pam Bondi, Cash Betel and Judge Jannine Piro and Cash and Judge Piro are going to be on Hennity tonight to discuss it and thank goodness that they did it. You know, this is outrageous. You know, this is the difference. You know, in the last year, the FBI was able to get six of America's top ten most wanted. In the entire four years of Biden, they got four because they were so busy with their weaponization. I am predicting we're probably now very close to some type of military action with Iran. Iran has been escalating their pressure campaign on the eve of these so called talks taking place today. I don't know what there is to talk. They don't have a nuclear program. They unveiled an underground quote missile city housing, a new ballistic missile that they're claiming can reach Israel in twelve minutes and anyway. The Iranian Revolutionary Guard linked outlets outlined a multi stage plan for war against the United States. If they think going in with their tough talk against Donald Trump is going to save them, it will not. The State Department is warning Americans in Iran to quote leave now. If you are hearing this message and you're in Iran. It might be a good idea to do just that. Not a good situation on the ground there at all. The Dow has now topped fifty thousand. I think it's like the fiftieth record since Donald Trump has been president. When he took office the doo what was it on January twentieth, Linda, I'm looking at it. I can't eat it. On January twenty the Dow was forty three thousand. Today it's over fifty thousand. I think this is now the fiftieth record set by President Trum. Little ups and downs, mostly it's been on a really high upward trajectory. You look at the lowest trade deficit in twenty years, lowest gas prices in five years, lowest interest rates now we've had in four years, and coming down further with a new Fed chair. I'm sure that'll happen. Inflation now in check Brillians and committed investment moneies that are accelerated by one hundred percent depreciation in year one. They're going to be manufacturing automobiles again in America, something that Obama said, those jobs are never coming back. We will be manufacturing our own pharmaceuticals, our own semiconductor chips in partnership with other companies, But it'll be right here in the USA where earth mining is going to continue in the most energy aggressive policies in the history of the country, which has led to the lowest gas prices again in five years. That's like a tax cut for everybody, the largest tax cuts in history, and benefiting working men and women with no tax on tips and overtime, and helping the seniors out in the country, no tax on social Security. I would say that is the American people winning on all levels. Has every American? Is every American feeling it? No, I want to be sensitive to those that are not. Is there a transition in the economy with artificial intelligence. Yes, that's going to be now years in the making, and it's going to continue. As we go to Minneapolis, a city councilwoman called Donald Trump a domestic terrorist after proposing to give local illegal aliens a million dollars members of the Minneapolis City Council. Now, I did get some background on this deal that Tom Homan made. You know, I think there's eighty some odd counties within Minneapolis, and he made deals with eighty one local law enforcement officials. Now they're not allowed to retain and hand over to ICE people because of the sanctuary city state policies that they have in that state. But they all these law enforcement have agreed to call Tom Homan personally and tell Tom Homan that these people are in their custody and when they're going to be released. Now, that is huge, a massive shift. That's law enforcement doing their job and not going along with the psychotic politics of people that have no problem taking criminal illegals and putting them back on the streets. The New York Post has the story anti Antifa psycho arrested in Minneapolis for threatening to kill ICE agents. Self described ANTIFA member called for the murder and assault of ICE agents in the streets of Minneapolis. Well, where's where's Tampon? Tim and Mayor Smallfry, a Biden illegal alien truck driver killed four Americans after driving his truck into incoming traffic. I mean Democrats have turned the two Minneapolis anti ICE agitators into national martyrs. But here are four names you'll never hear in the legacy media. Henry Iker, fifty years old, a mental ker, aged twenty five, Paul Iiker aged nineteen, Simon Garrard aged twenty three. I doubt Democrats will ever mention their names. The driver the semi truck at the center of this multi vehicle crash left four people dead in Indiana is in ice custody after a detainer was placed on him. Anyway. Indiana State Police said the fatal crash happened Tuesday around four pm on State Road sixty seven with a truck collided with a van, and the Department of Homeland Security told Fox News that the driver entered the via Biden era CBP you Know One the phone app entry in December of twenty twenty four. In Indiana, State Police, citing the j County Coroner's office, identified the four victims. Anyway, the driver swerved into oncoming traffic and a head on collision. Christian McLaughlin said, not only was this illegal released into our country by Biden using the CBP one app, but he was also given a commercials driver's license in Pennsylvania by Governor Shapiro under his leadership. If you call it leadership, the dot crackdown is pulling hundreds of English illiterate illegal truckers off the road they have to. In the case in Florida, where these innocent people died. We found out, Oh he had a license in Washington State, no a license in California. He couldn't read English, and he couldn't even read road signs. It's unbelievable. By the way, school rules that let students leave class to protest ICE have failing academic records. We'll get into this later in the program. I mean this, I mean, this story really makes my blood boil. It makes me so angry. I mean, you have a case. This is out of Washington State. Cascade Middle School took kids to an anti ICE protest during school hours. They didn't inform the parents. Unbelievable, Linda, can you believe the dows over fifty thousand? And I don't. That's not my main psummer. Well, I mean, obviously there's a lot of confidence in Trump policies. That's Wall Street's reaction to that, and I'm not saying it's going to stay perfect. I don't tell people what investments to make. I just tell people what I do, And you know, you have to make do your own due diligence, make up your own mind. But immigration and enforcement, by the way, one little side note. This was an article I read today. Immigration sanity and two million people between people that's self deported and the seven hundred thousand that they've gotten rid of. Well, guess what that means, Less competition for jobs. That means higher wages, supply and demand. Less supply, you know, greater demand increases wages. It also lowers the price of rent for a lot of people, which is great for people's that's the free market's rank control in action. Eight hundred and nine one, Shawn is our number. You want to be a part of the program. Doctor Oz, of course, is the seventeenth administrator of the Centers for Medicare Medicaid, and he's here to talk about something that should be on everybody's mind, and that's healthcare and the president's efforts to lower the costs of healthcare and prescription drug care and the President announcing that dozens of the most commonly used prescription drugs will now be available at dramatic discounts, most favorable nation pricing. That's part one of what we're going to talk to him about. And we'll talk about the MAHA movement. Well, they're going to talk about the fraud and the Medicare system. Doctor Oz. Great to have you, my friend, how are you?
Speaker 4: I loving life? And you beautifully summarize what launched last night, which is trumprx dot gov, which everyone listening should think of going to. It's free, but you want to check to make sure that the medications that you are paying for are at the best price possible. And the President has had all of the wonderful work that he's championed around Most favor Dation Drug pricing. Put all those prices on trump rx dot gov, so folks know for sure if they're getting the best price. And by the way, when you're there, if you're on one of those medications, we can give you a coupon. You can print it, you can put it in your wallet, in your phone, laws digitally if you desire, and then go to a drug store or have a specialty pharmacy wherever you get your medication from the manufacturer and you'll get those prices that US government has negotiated. So I want to take a step back into everybody. So I mean, you know, but I want to be on the same page because it's such a critical issue. Is most favorite NS drug pricing? What does that mean? Well, you probably don't know this, but until today, if you bought the average grand medication in America, you would pay three times more on average than that same medication sold overseas, even if it was made in America, even if it was made the same factory. And that's because pharmaceutical companies have been getting away with the president. And you know he has a powerful personality. Sean you've you've dealt with it for years, has said, he's not toddling that anymore. It's not fair, it's not right. It's global freeloading. So he demanded in this syst he demanded that Department doing companies come into compliance and in fairness. When we actually went to them and said the President's upset, they all look back at us and said, you know what, you know, you'd come knocking one day. You know, you guys would figure it out one day. So we had these great people came in the government to serve this president. Chris Clump, John Brooks and Mornandez, great people, and they worked together to get these great prices. And then the president brought in world class people like Joe Jebia who built Airbnb. Anyone's hurt of Airbnb, that's who actually built the website with Courtein, And these are the guys that actually billion as they are, could make something that works so beautifully that we could have sold it and made the government a ton of money if we wanted to. But the President wise he held on to it and made it available for everybody.
Speaker 1: Right now, Well, you know, we've got to look at the big picture when it comes to healthcare in so many different ways. It really is infuriating to me. And I'll be honest, I wasn't that aware of it because it was very underreported on the issue of Okay, these countries that have socialized medicine would get American pharmaceuticals at much lower prices than we're being charged to American citizens. Now, there's a whole process that these companies have to go through to get FDA approval and get these medications to market, and they usually spend billions of dollars and then they only have correct me if I'm wrong, a ten year window where they can make their money back and make a profit before it gets open to generic variations of it. And so that's that this is a very very competitive, difficult business. But why would foreign countries because they have socialized medicine, you know, get a lower rate than American citizens.
Speaker 4: That's insane because they can get away with it. The irony of leading a country is if you don't ask tough questions, you don't get answers that you can work with. The President came in and said, enough's enough. I'm not going to tolerate it. Same as NATO. By the way, you know NATO, as everyone knows, there was an external threat to Europe. President went over there and said, everyone's could to put a five percent of their gross national product or GDP, and that's okay. That's such your tax for being in NATO, and we're going to pick up the tab. And it's not like we're not paying. We're still paying quite a bit. We're funding a lot of the research, and that's okay, Sean. We're curing cancer, we're helping kids get past the bit otherwise incurable diseases. And these are the kinds of things that a great nation does for its people, and the arrest of the world benefits because we're discovering these wonderful cures. However, they do need to pay once we discovered them, the same as we need to pay, and especially when you see some of the results of other in other countries, where countries are pretending that they're helping their citizens, but they're not giving them access to the same life saving medications we have, which that of course raises our prices. You get upset about it. So when we go to these other countries, and the UK is a good example. We went to the United Kingdom and you know, a great negotiators went over there and just said, no more, no muss, you got to deal with this. And the British said, all right, all right, we've got to pay more, because we should. We're going to catch up a little bit to what the US is paying. That way, the US can pay a little less. But let's look at some of the examples. What does that actually do. I'll give you two concrete ones that we presented for the president last night. As you know, we went on Fox News and other networks five times. It sort of launched the website again, Trump rx dot gov. So the president sa, are, okay, first off, fertility, we want to have more babies. One third of families are under baby and their key medications you need for that treatment are three four thousand dollars. What's under five hundred dollars. It's ninety percent off I'll say it again. It'st one tenth the price what it used to be before today, and you can access it by going to Trump or start up another good example, you know, by the way, that will make us a lot of Trump babies. I think we'll be happy about that.
Speaker 1: He's gonna want the babies named after him.
Speaker 4: But go ahead, yes, we'll come back to that. The other big issue is weight loss, and you were talking about it with Peter Harris's product and Peter Harrison byways a superstartup. So happy you guys are working together. But he's got a great solution, right, you know, for a healthy meal, and that's you always start with great food and exercises, you do. You look at I was with you and Angsley by the way last week. I had to tell everybody they looked like greyhounds. I mean, this is a beautiful couple.
Speaker 1: I keep reading articles. Why is she dating Grandpa? I'm like, good grief, it's very frustrating.
Speaker 4: No, you are a handsome couple. I was angry this morning commenting on it. But the beautiful part about life in this era is if you can't lose weight with eating right, exercising and sleeping and the things that you know are the first land therapy. We have medications called gop ones. The president, as you know, their weight loss products. He calls it the fat shot. But yesterday we announced there's a fat pill. Now there's a medication you can take. This, a pill that will also help you lose weight, made by one of the time.
Speaker 1: Is it as effective as say Ozembic or Manjaro or zep bound or any of the other ones.
Speaker 4: It's actually Ozempic's pill form. It's the pill version of the shot then company. And there's one made by the other big company, Lily, coming out as well, and they're not quite as effective, but pretty dark close. But the beautiful part about all this is the pricing. Now we can get these pills for one hundred and fifty bucks. These drugs used to cost twelve hundred dollars. Now for one hundred and fifty dollars. I throught the shots that's worked as closer to two hundred and fifty dollars. You can get great access to them now, Sean, this is a big issue because the folks who are suffering from obesity are living in impoverished parts of the country. They're often suffering from other ailments as well. You can get them to lose weight. You will save lives and you'll save America tremendous amounts of money. We will actually more than pay for the cost of the medications by reducing heart attacks and strokes and kidney failure and all the problems associated with that.
Speaker 1: But Sehn diabetes right, adult on set, Yeah.
Speaker 4: And high pretension. But here's the big question. What is the number one zip code for using these JLP weight loss drugs. Number one in the country is drum Roll, Upper East side of Manhattan. That's right. Rich people buy these drugs. They're going to lose three pounds for Valentine's Day and they'll take the menage. But what about the poor people who are vulnerable and left behind and don't have the resource. They just if they're having a weight problem, they just suffer from the diabetes and hypertension and all the other complications. So the President said, no, we haven't do that anymore. We're going to make these medications available from now on. You can pay cash, you can work with your companies get them to match the price. There's lots of options. And by the way, medicaid for the governors out there we're dropping all the prices for your products. So it's going to make it a lot easier to afford to take care of Medicaid population. Which is the ultimatation that.
Speaker 1: All right, let me ask you about healthcare in general, and I want to detail this and we have about, you know, about seven minutes, so you're gonna have to talk fast. So if you look at Obamacare, what was the promise every American would keep their doctor, keep their plan, the average family would save twenty five hundred dollars per family per year. Okay, the results are in. Millions of Americans lost their doctors, millions lost their plan. The average American is paying three hundred plus percent more. Many people, over forty percent of the country they have one if they're lucky to Obamacare exchange options. I would argue they're bad and worse. And you know, we really have screwed up the system. And we see for example, socialized medicine, the National Health Services in Great Britain. You know, so many people from Great Britain come here for medical care. The single payer system in Canada. If you need treatment, so many people in Canad if they can afford it, they come to American hospitals, American doctors. What can we do long term? He'll improve health insurance and lower the cost. And tie that into the amount of fraud and how much fraud are we talking about as it relates to Medicare, et cetera.
Speaker 4: We estimate one hundred billion dollars of fraud and put that in context cms the agency that the President and Secretary Kennedy hask me to run does out close to two trillion dollars a year. It's actually largest, it's the largest agency we have because there's so many folks who need healthcare, and we think that at least one hundred billion dollars of that is not spent appropriately. It's fraudulent, it's wasteful, it's inefficient, and for that reason, we've been going after it. And you've been seeing the fireworks around Minnesota, where we're going to defer some of their money if we can't prove that they're spending at wisely California, where Governor Newsom, instead of beginning with the actual crisis in his own state, has been lambasting me with unrelated accusations just so he doesn't talk about the real problems. And we went out today today with a letter to State of Maine, which looks a lot like Minnesota when you're digging to the real levels of fraud, especially around things like autism services, where they in Minnesota they are paying moms to lie that their kids at autism so that they could then hire more people.
Speaker 1: In the Somali community, wasn't an eighty percent autism right?
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly. Trade is very very high in the Somali community. And of course part of the issue is if you're living in the Somali neighborhood and you are just honest about your needs and all your relatives and friends do the same thing, you can take care of each other's kids and pretend that you're actually working to get better this society went and in fact, what you're doing is stealing money. The moms get paid and the babysitters who are supposed to take care of the kids get paid. Of course, there's no real benefits to society. But the bigger question you're asking, I want to make us uplifting, because I'm more optimistic today that before, you know. So. I called you the day the president dominated me, and I think I was excited to probably hear my voice and you were helpful. God bless you and help and navigate a lot of this as a good friend always is and you always are. But the details of the solution all come down to one basic fundamental reality. We have technology now and AI is part of it, and people are scared of AI, and I get it. But if used correctly, AI could allow us to detect fraud, wasteed abuse almost instantaneously and remediate it. It could reject money leaving the building if not being spent right. It would also help us direct care people need it, and we can also not only empower beneficiaries patients, people who would better advice about the decisions they can make, like you know, eat more Peter Peter Harris's food, or exercise that Sha undoes with martial arts or you know whatever. The other help advice is go to Steve an hour earlier. But it could also help people like me, doctors and hospitals and folks who are the providers do a better job managing your illness and your challenges and being there for you when you need us, not when you can get an appointment. And that's the way we will fix healthcare ultimately. And I do believe that this is not just a pie in the sky. I think within three years we will have robots who will actually help with some basic manual efforts within hospitals, nursing homes, et cetera. AI will drive much of the initial conversations you have with the healthcare system. If you live in rural America, and you know we put fifty billion dollars. President is dedicated the largest sum of money ever to help people rule parts of this country. Many of them listen to the show. You know that's going to help a lot, and that money shouldn't be used to resize right size the system, to bring technology to the forefront. Just the technology is helped in banking and streaming videos and being able to listen to your show and change so much of our lives. Has not impacted healthcare the same way.
Speaker 1: Honestly, you're like the smartest guy on healthcare that I've ever met in my life. The beauty is if we get rid of the waste, fraud, abuse and corruption, that means more money for healthcare for people who really need it. And if we manage the costs of it's that means better care and that plays into health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, longevity, things that are on people's minds. I could talk to you for hours. I really did enjoy seeing you in your beautiful bride over the weekend. I don't get to see you enough. I know you're working around the clock. We appreciate all the work you're doing. Please keep us up to speed on all of this. Who are you picking for the Super Bowl, Doug Ras.
Speaker 4: I'm going with the Pats, the Patriots. I went to College of Baha, have no choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want the Pats too. I like Robert Craft. All right, sir, thank you. Eight hundred and nine one. Sean, If you want to be a part of the program,