Speaker 1: Hanging with the face betting on the game.
Speaker 2: No woman's gonna tell us what you cannop be over here, just drinking beer and making NAIs. Baby, I'm hanging with the fellaws, blessing with the boys.
Speaker 3: Bro there it is.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is that gets me so excited.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is great.
Speaker 1: Second thing? Why is this always sopposed to me?
Speaker 3: Rookie?
Speaker 1: All right, man, this is fucking great. Dude, are we rolling?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been rolling.
Speaker 1: We're rolling right now. All right, the door's not closed over there. That's okay, though there's uh. I want to pull up the Chevy at and read that. But the reason why I'm on the bus and Will's not in the bus is because, like, that's our boy and we love him the death, but he's sick right now. He's sick in the head because on the flight back from the bust and Bowl he said to me that Michigan will see Nebraska in the Big Ten championship and that was just that was fucking tough to see. And I want to get out all my excitement about being the two time bust And Bowl champion. One war is a dynasty. I want to get it all out because I didn't want to be nasty towards Will. I didn't want to sit there and just essentially gloat about how great Michigan is and how bad Nebraska is and how we have won the bust And Bowl and how I'll never go away. I just didn't want to do that in front of him. And when he comes on the show, I'm going to try try my best not to be nasty. But let me let me talk to you about essentially the Michigan Football of trucks, and that is the Chevy Silverado Man. There's a new family of unstoppable grit and they are the official partner of Busting with the Boys family, and that is the Chevy Sivado zero two family. The first ever Silverado Heavy Duty zero two joins the franchise to make the Chevy zero two the only truck brand with a full line of trucks ready for whenever your herever, your off road adventure takes you. With exclusive multi manic dssfeed dampers, rugged muntering tires, and up to fourteen available came reviews. The Chevy Silverado zero two and the Silverado HD Zer two a family with commanding and unstoppable grit over to Shevy dot com. Check out Chevy Silverado and the family of Chevy z R two's the official trucks of Busting with the Boys, Doug, I knew Michigan was gonna win this game. I knew they were gonna I knew they were gonna cover at seventeen. I was a little nervous about twenty. And when I got to Lincoln, Nebraska, I was like, Man, these fans really fucking go hard. I like, We're gonna have to have a talk to Nebraska fans because I think I think you guys are special, but there are some things that I need you to take some constructive criticism about and it's only gonna make you better. Just know I'm trying to make you better. But I will say when I got to Lincoln, I was I was like fired up, and I thought, man, we're about to have a fucking game today. And if Michigan would have only won by seven, I would have been I would have been nervous with the national championship. We went in that game and we fucking dominated from the first snap till two minutes and forty seven seconds left in the fourth quarter. We roman Wilson most your bitch ass. We marched down the field on the on the first drive, then on the on the first drive for Nebraska's offense, first play one yard. It was a gritty one, I'll give you that. And then ball tipped pick And this is where we're gonna have problems with the fan based I'll talk about this thing, but I just want to talk about that my excitement of the game. Then all of a sudden third and one and we fucking the training wheels were off after that, boys, and we just absolutely dummied the corn Huskers. We put it to them like you've never seen. Like the Nebraska had I think forty six yards rushing aloud. We had one hundred and thirty nine in the first half. We rushed for two hundred and forty eight. We absolutely dominated. We absolutely dominated the corn the corn Huskers. And it was our first away game, it was our first time putting four quarters together, the boys in Blue, and I know many people are gonna be like all up in ours with this. We're the best team in the country right now. They are the best team in the country now. The SEC doesn't know who it is yet, and that's very unheard of because Georgia is just not as good as they were once before we saw him. Versus South Carolina, there's no disrespect to South Carolina, JP Heavey. They're not a contending football team. They're just not Tennessee. In no disrespect to Jack. You lose to Florida, Florida gets pummeled by Kentucky. Michigan has the weakness in the schedule to keep the boys healthy. Really, the scariest game in our schedule is Maryland because we play Penn State and that's a big game. Then right before the game, you have to go play Maryland. If we can beat Maryland, we're going twelve to oh thirteen and oh again heading into the playoffs. We're gonna we're gonna get that thing done. Dude. Okay, let's talk about Nebraska, because I when I got there, dude, seeing how much I'll say, you people, see how much you people love Nebraska. When truly, if we were just if we were sitting here and not, we're not being disrespectful. We're just saying there's not a whole lot in Nebraska. There's not a whole lot to get charged up about. When you're like, where do you live? I live in Nebraska? And no one goes, oh, what part They go oh, you know, and that's not rude, that's just a fact. That is just a fact. You stand at a quarter, you see the whole state type of stuff. When I got to Lincoln, I was like, dude, these fans are so loud, and it's like for me, it was like a kid when you go to Disneyland and you're like you remember it as a certain spectacle. And I remember twenty twelve, dude, I remember the way you guys dominated us and how loud Memorial Stadium and how the lights were going, how fans were going crazy. Cornhusker fans were just going fucking wild, left, right and center, just screaming at Michigan people. And then we lose, and you guys are like, great, gay man, Hope you guys stayed healthy. You have a good rest of the year. Ball nicest fans. I said it before, they're rated to E for everyone. This is where we have to have a come to Jesus talk Nebraska fans because and I mean this, I truly mean this in a man in a constructive way. You guys are the most front running fan base of all time right now. You guys are and I get it. I understand why you guys sell out because there's not a whole lot and that's what you have your program, hang on your program seat right now. You just have to hang like that's not a that's a banner. You sell out games, and that's great. And it was loud right after the national anthem. It was loud when the corn husters came out. And this is where I truly am trying to be just constructive. When we scored on you guys, it was dead silent. When we got to pick It was dead silent. When it was third and one in the first quarter from Michigan and it was seven to zero, you could hear a pin drop. I was on the sidelines with your alumni and they're hyped up. They're like, it's glad to see each other dapping each other up. Will And this is why I didn't want him in the bus because I didn't want I don't want him to sit here during this. We'll probably watch it, but I don't want to sit during this. He literally, when you guys been down fourteen oh, the stadium was quiet. You guys were no longer allowed. It was it was a shot and let me just say, and I know, I know, Michigan's not a lot of stadium, especially for one hundred and thy thousand people. It's not a lot of stadium. But we're consistent, Like we get our the stadium takes away from the loudness and we got an older CROB, but the level of volume that we're able to obtain is consistent throughout the game. But I would understand you guys would want to take that shot. You're more than won't take that shot. We're not a very loud stadium. It was fourteen zero, and I'm like, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Will?
Speaker 1: And Will is like Will literally says to me, Man, no one better dap me up right now. I'm pissed. Less than sixty seconds later, Kenny Bell goes up to the Will and goes, hey, man, let's'll get a photo. Guess who's Guess who's fake teeth they're out, Guess who's pearly whites are out? Big fucket smile literally a dap up and then thirty dudes are taking a photo excited while it's fourteen is. I got the video and I'll actually send Mitchell, gonna send it to you to put it in this to put in this show. It's just it's tough, man. And I was being nasty. I was being nasty in the first quarter. I was talking shit and I was literally on the Nabaska sideline wearing a Michigan T shirt, wearing a Michigan hat. I think I'm arright now, this is actually the biggest one of the day, biggest one of the weekend, wearing this hat and wearing a ur bust with the boys Michigan merch. And I was being a little nasty. Once we went up fourteen, oh, I was like, hey, Matt, rules can get The others were the right check bawl of all of that, but ver very disappointing as me an opposing fan excited to see Memorial Stadium. You can see you guys are just hanging on by a thread right now as far as like your fandom, and that's understandable, but man, it is it's front running and you guys are really bad. And Will is your number one fan. Will is the guy that's gonna sing from the rafters. He thinks you guys are gonna do better than five hundred. He thinks you guys are gonna go to the Bakedon championship and that's completely wrong. But you've got to fucking love that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: That's being a fan of sports. I feel like I've said enough, right, we can get Will in here. How long was that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did enjoy Barry's. I thought Barry's was great. I thought the live show is phenomenal. You guys are allowed during the live show. You were much lettered in the live show than you were actually in the stadium because I do feel like I want to I want to be a little bit more nasty before Will comes on here. But I don't want to say anything I don't mean. But you guys are great. The live show fantastic, the life show which you guys show that the same energy on Saturday. And I'm proud of you. I'm happy for you guys that you got to witness the twenty twenty three national champions on the same field. Like that is cool. It's cool for you guys to say, in twenty twenty three, the national champion college football team played in Lincoln. That's cool. That's that's something that's like you guys saying we have an ninety seven national championship. That's like something you hays have to hanger had on probably for the rest of your lives. Guys, man, will had the best speech ever too, rivaled any movie, rivaled any fucking movie. But man, it was it was domination. It was domination. And also, dude, what are y'all fucking doing celebrating seven points with two minutes left in the game when you're down forty five zero? What do you guys? What is that? Don't do that. Don't do that. That's bad ball. Well that's bad ball. But I want to get out all this negative energy because because Willie's my boy and I fucking love him, and I hate to see him hurt the way he has, and you know it's his fault. It's really his fault, the way his pain, because he should have seen it coming. But you've got to love the man for having that type of pride. You've got to love him for it, right you tex will No.
Speaker 6: I didn't, but you got you gotta respect Will's love for Nebraska.
Speaker 1: You gotta respect that. You've got to respect that man. That's that's beautiful. There's a thing on Instagram or TikTok that was like, you want to know if you have a good man, it's if his team he roots for is bad. That's how you know Will Confid's a good man because you're bad in Nebraska. Now, I'm gonna give some flowers real quick because I don't I don't want this to turn into like le let's all hate on Taylor. I'm on your guys' side. I want Nebraska to be good. I'm not going to do it in a devilish way that Dave Portnoy did. That I did play into a little bit. But Matt Rule is gonna get you go the right track. If you look at his track record, I believe it was at Temple Baylor. When he gets time, he gets players, and he wins games. I think he had like one win in Temple, then all of a sudden six wins, then all of a sudden nine or ten wins. Then he went to Baylor and it was kind of like the same wins those two years, and then the third year they're winning ten eleven games like they are. Nebraska might really be it, And you guys have the nicest facilities in college football, but you guys are fucking bad at football right now. Oh and I'm gonna stop being nasty and I will I want you to know I wasn't being nasty. I was kind of more being a matter of fact. Sounds good. Good to be here. It's Booktover's Mootober's Ootober. It's October's here. Where we go? Did you do Chevy? I did the Chevy. We probably hit another ad right now. I think we're about fifteen minutes in right. Ah, well wait, woa wait a little bit, dude, wall wait, we'll wait dude, as you're watching this, it's it's October third. We don't we do in Spootober. We don't refer to as October anymore. I'm gona hit you with the rules real quick on Spooktober, and it's gonna be quick and easy, painless. It's no longer October. It's now Spooktober. You watch something halloweeny spooky every single day, and people are probably like, I don't want to watch scary movies. You don't have to. You can watch you know, the Nickelodeon's version of Pop Patrol when they save the Pumpkin Patch. That's a spook. You can watch Saw, you can watch Hills Have Eyes, and then you can watch Halloween Town. So but make sure you get like even ten fifteen minutes. It just to keep you in the in the move for thirty one days a fright. The third rule we're gonna get into here is plan something every week because it's a special time and you only get it in these thirty one days. Pumpkin patches, Halloween, haunted houses, you want even just going going to your local coffee shop and getting a seasonal drink. That's what I did this morning. I went to I would drop my kids up at school. I went to the coffee shop, have myself a pumpkin spice, And that's what I did. In the fourth one is you just embrace these thirty one days because it's they go by like that, and just like that, you're into the holiday season. Willie, how are we feeling, brother? Better days ahead? You're hurt right now? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is there a reason it's been in down weekend? I mean, it's been an awesome weekend, but it was also a down weekend.
Speaker 1: It was awesome.
Speaker 5: We got whopped, we got whooped, but you.
Speaker 1: Had you did incredible on slips and picks like you're above five hundred in a big way.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, a good weekend of game.
Speaker 1: I think I went.
Speaker 5: On the on the best that I did. I think I only lost two like on the ones that I actually did on the uh the sports book, nice sortsless.
Speaker 1: We got a new pair of fuse too, that's pretty exciting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know these are I've been waiting to pull these boys out forced October. So tis the season. Tis the season. Indeed, got a reason for the season. But uh yeah, uh, slips and picks, I mean it's part of my good But going Jets plus eight and a half right before the game start is like, I mean, that's masterful work.
Speaker 1: That's masterful work. Yeah, it's not gonna it's not going to count the statue to slipped some picks, but it's still a big Yeah, it doesn't have to.
Speaker 5: But if you like, if you follow slips some picks and you're like, okay, I'm gonna follow on with the gambling, like if I get it out before the game, like in my head, sure that record doesn't count. But I mean I didn't go. I didn't go Chiefs to cover.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you follow me, you know like, oh will Will, we'll switching it up right here. Yeah, talking about real money. You're talking about real money.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about Yeah, I'm making the actual picks, like, hey, I can switch up, but I didn't be Like if I would have put in an official statement, I'm officially switching in. I should have done that. But to me, in my head, I know the stats says six and five, but I went seven and four. Like I picked that game. I picked the Jets that game, and that's big. Yeah, I picked Jets Bills. Who what else? You picked in the Patriots one? Lost in the Patriots one and you lost in the.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: I went yeah, sorry, three and one in the big dog game games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think the under overs. I know I went undefeated in those unders. I picked the under for everything. Yeah, but that's that's slips. Some picks off. You guys can jump on slips some pics. It'll be on Thursday. We're still trying to really iron out what the time is going to be on.
Speaker 5: That man, but good show. You guys would love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now that Will's back on the bus, we can officially start the show. We've officially done the chevye, but we can officially start the show. This was she had to look forward to you. Right here, We're gonna do a little We're up at the weekend because it was the bust and will and I'm not going to be nasty because I was already nasty. Spooktober. We've touched on that a little bit.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do the good. You were nasty, they got us beat. We have the twisted question of the week, which decent? Right? You got a decent one today, Michie.
Speaker 6: I I was just while you were going on your monologue. I was looking for a bunch and I got I got.
Speaker 1: Some heaters phenomenal. George Kittle's gonna be joining us, which you know, he's the boy dude, He's he's awesome monologue on a four O no a monologue. You can watch it a little be out tomorrow on Illinois. I'm on Illinois. I was wife citiest moment of the week.
Speaker 5: And then you're talkingbout but you got notting?
Speaker 1: Did I really get that nasty?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Maybective? I was constructive.
Speaker 6: Nasty is a you can choose how you want active objective to him. But with Taylor, he he could have been a lot worse, could have been a lot worse, but he could have also been nicer.
Speaker 1: Right, I could have been nicer. I could have a nicer, but I had to get it out. There's a reason why I Will was on the bus. If I was just gonna be nice the whole time, I would have just let Will come in the bus. Bill. Yeah, we won. We rushed for two hundred and forty eight yards. They were holding holding us to forty eight. They're only holding the defensive on holding forty eight rushing yards a game. We put forty five on them, and it would have been just like statistical. I wouldn't have been nasty, but I had to say a couple of things and get it out because I had There's a couple of things about your fans I wanted to really talk about. But we got it all out. We got it out, and I think me and the the brasket cornersers are in a good place right now. Did we talk about the big uh, the very big.
Speaker 5: No no with the bust and bowl as it pertains to the bus with the boys crew, the ship to get you beat?
Speaker 1: Honest, that's in the ship that gets me, The gets you beat? Should we hit? Do you want to hit?
Speaker 3: Shit?
Speaker 1: Gets your beat? That's in there.
Speaker 5: You got that in the Okay, we can wait because that does need to be addressed.
Speaker 1: That needs to be taken care of. Why don't we do this, Why don't we talk about the good, the bad, and the shit gets your beat? And then after that we'll do a weekend weekend recap. Okay, sound good?
Speaker 5: For the good? Do you want me to do you want me to write off my list or you.
Speaker 1: Want to right off your lift list? Boss, I will go my good The Titans.
Speaker 5: The Titans put an ass opening on the Bengals, and and Jack, I loved your little rivalry going on with that. That offensive player who was like.
Speaker 1: You know, for the cars or whatever, he's a waner dude.
Speaker 7: Nerd was saying coming off after the playoff games last year, he was just like, fuck you, Tennessee.
Speaker 8: Fuck you, like get out of our states.
Speaker 1: He was even worse than that. He goes up yours Tennessee. Like that was last year in the regular season.
Speaker 7: I was after the Yeah, the regular season loss, not the playoff loss got you.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that was from what the Titans. I mean, just putting an ass opening on the Bengals. Man, and it's confus. I just don't know what to think of the boys in the two tone blue.
Speaker 7: It's like I just can hang a guy a billion dollars and then having this kind of a dumpster fire going on your organization.
Speaker 5: So hang on now, hang on now, Jacket's all good. But hey, this is the good. This is the good. I need you to fall back. I need you to fall back, but I know you're the grim reaper owl right now embracing the spook, ready to come out to the fans base. But this is the good. We're going through the.
Speaker 1: Titans, the Titans good c. J. Stroud, The kid is a stud.
Speaker 5: Three hundred and six yards, two touchdowns the restaurant afterwards, talking about oh no, losing a home done. Fly with me, like you see the culture growing in Houston right now, and I'm a fantasy J.
Speaker 1: Stroud.
Speaker 5: He hasn't town a pick yet and the dude is bawling as a rookie. SI had him the Bills Josh Allen twenty one for twenty five for three, twenty and four tutters, Zach Wilson and the Jets defense. Spooktober went to bilde bear yesterday, dressed it up, got a little spooky pajamas for U. The bear's name Bear Bear, and so we embraced the spooky yesterday by going to build a bear and make sure we had a spooky outfit for the for the spooky season, and then going Jets eight and a half Jets plus eight and a half pregame. I think that's as heavy as a movie as you'll get. That wraps up my good. That wraps up my good.
Speaker 1: That's good. I like the fact that she went and did something spooky because I saw you on Twitter yesterday and I thought to myself when we were working out this morning, he didn't do anything for spootober and I didn't even bring it up because I didn't want to be hard to take a photo of the pajamas. You don't know. I believe you. I'm glad to hear that. I'm also glad I didn't have to ask. Okay, I'm glad that surprised you. Fired you up a little bit. Yeah, it does. It does put a big smile on my face. My good office is do the first one at spootover and it's just the opening of the holiday seasons and not as I think the biggest thing that people need to realize abou Spootobers is not just about the cob webs and the frights and the triggers. Treating and all that. It's really about like, oh, we're in the holiday season now, and at the end of this holiday season, you're in a new year with new opportunities, news resolutions, and this is just the best way to start it, man, the best way to start. When the least start falling, it's gonna be the most beautiful time of year before the most bare and ugliest time of year. But we get them. Witness beauty. Man, there's really fog rolling through the hills when I was driving to go work out this morning as the sun was changed. It just fires me up. So that's that's a good one. Michigan Athletics forty five to seven, obviously in the bust And Bowl. That's that's a good of mine. That's a that's a that's a really good one. They they show that they're the best team in the country. They should be number one. They should they really should be number one after just this week's performance. Winning the bust And Bowl two years in a row, you win one more, you become a dynasty. So that is another one for me. I'm not going to be nasty, but I do think that you.
Speaker 5: Saying you win three busting trophies, you're a dynasty.
Speaker 1: If you win, Yeah, if you win three trophies, you're a dynasty.
Speaker 5: If you win three Natties, maybe you're a dynasty.
Speaker 1: Are you saying the bust and Ball is not the most prestigious college football trophy of all time?
Speaker 5: Maybe if we wouldn't one Vali Trophy, But we have to win first to make it like like it's it's it's that prominent.
Speaker 1: You guys don't have to because the both schools have agreed to it. It's done. It's a trophy game. Absolutely.
Speaker 5: I'm not say most the most, but to say you in three bust and bulls you're a dynasty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's crazy. Not that's a wild of all the takes you have about Nebraska. See, this is the good. We're talking about the well, you're talking about the bat later. Let's see. I'm gonna keep going atff's parlay hitting this week on Slips and Picks. That is awesome because I and now I now know that people that are coming to watch on Thursday, it's not just a fun time watching three guys in the camaraderie. You're really watching Andrew winning Andrew making money. So that's really cool. Willy had this TJ. Stroud to three three and six yards two touchdowns, has yet to throw an interception in the National Football League, has yet to throw an I N T on a team that you and I sat here and said the Houston in Texas are dead. They're very much alive. C J. Stroud and I'm willing to say this right now the best quarterback to ever come out of Ahiose State. The statistics are already there. It's not a huge feet but it's still something. Derek Henry finally getting one hundred yards for the year, that's big. Good for him to get back on track. Gbot, Peter Strakes, and Jason mccordy shouting out JP on Good Morning Football for Push Up Tuesday.
Speaker 5: I'm big time JP, Push Up Tuesday getting the loved Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then Michigan rushing for two hundred and forty nine yards the bust and ball against the team who was only allowing forty six point two yards per game and only one point eight three yards per carry. We had one hundred and thirty one in the first half. That's my good.
Speaker 7: So I mean, on the note of Derek also him becoming did you say the record he broke second all time leading rusher in Titans history.
Speaker 1: I didn't put that in, but there's that I should have done that instead of him just getting a hundred dards.
Speaker 8: Well, now is second to Eddie George old time?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How many is he needs to be dead? Because that's where you beat the record.
Speaker 1: I think he's still off like a thousand or so? Is that Eddie? Is that time? EDI's a lot of ball this year. You're talking about a thousand yards.
Speaker 8: Two thousand or fifteen fourteen, Well, a.
Speaker 5: Lot of ball left. We get a lot of ball left.
Speaker 1: Let's not pretend like he can't fucking get that one thousand, three hundred and ninety one if it's really being if we're being detailed, is that is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think so one thousand, three hundred and eighty. Yeah, you're right because the nine up there, it's not ten thousand yards right right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So eighteen games less than Eddie George played with the Titans and has is that sixteen?
Speaker 5: Well he'll get it good, he'll get more TVs. Knock on woods. Staying healthy the full season, he'll be uh. I mean, get what's the records right now? Four games in? Yeah, team, so he's got thirteen, more games, get two thousand, No thirteen and then always getting the playoffs. I mean, you'll he'll get more to it because he's saying, this is the X many games behind Eddie.
Speaker 1: They gotta keep playing. They gotta keep playing. Call on plays that they did yesterday, like the play action came alive like crazy. That was awesome. That was so cool to see. And they did like four plays in a row play action where we at the Bengals want you gotta kind of do something right. You go like four play actions in a row. Bengals don't look good. They look bad, man, But was actually talking about the bad You want to go?
Speaker 4: You want me?
Speaker 1: You want to go first on the bad list. We'll start the bad the bad Patriots.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: It's just it's kind of just sad to see because we all grew up watching Bill Belichick and Tom Brady crush it and everyone just be afraid of the Patriots. When I first got in the NFL, When you first got the NFL, low key, everyone was kind of scared. That's like if you see the movie Catch Me if you can he U. Why do the Yankees always win the Pennant Because I always stand at the pinstripes. That's what Leonardo Dicaprios, Dad says to him when they go get a loan at the bank. But essentially what the Patriots are doing. AJ Brown getting a tonching call with a minute forty four left in the game against the Commanders almost got damn beat. Yeah, and the Commanders should have gone for two.
Speaker 5: And aj On like when they were going down on about score and AJ's like trying to pull them up from the sideline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just you know, that self preservation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like, son of a bitch, I did do that taunt Benalley and it really wasn't that bad of a tiny panther.
Speaker 1: You could have let it ride right, handing the ball to an official, like, don't leave in the hands of.
Speaker 5: The official, round over the cornerback played Assissippi State, maybe giving them a little shit talk.
Speaker 1: Home fans getting quiet when it's seven oh on third and one in a trophy game. That's that's one of the bad Dolphins drinking the kool aid after putting up seventy I should have known. I should have known, and Chet Savage should have known. But get go New. Any team that's put up seventy points. The next week, they go one and six statistically against the spread spread one and six from yeah straight up, uh, celebrating a touchdown when you're down forty five in a trophy game that's also bad, and then going from zero Ohio State stuff and then over compensating and wearing too much Ohio State stuff to day. It comes in being layered up with multiple stuff and a hat that's begging for its life. That's my bad. That's my that's my bad. I think we know who we're talking about.
Speaker 5: My bad is uh the Bengals man Jamar Chase saying I'm always open, I'm always fucking I'm always fucking open, and him and I excuse my profanity, and him and Joe played together in college like that. There, boy, there's some shit happening right now.
Speaker 1: But that I don't think it's I don't think he's talking about Joe. I think he's talking about Zach Zach Taylor. He's talking about the coaching, the play calling.
Speaker 5: Maybe he said he's always open and he's always open and throwing the rock, but who knows. Blowing a twenty seven league heading into the fourth quarter, oh Bears not hearing from the Bears decord still not going for the two point conversion to win at Philly.
Speaker 1: That was some shit. You should have app. You gotta go for two in that situation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and also to round out the bad hemorrhoids, I have one. I'm fighting for my life right now, but that rounds out my bad and you want to move into the shit to get you beat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, before we do that, did I want to talk about just grabbing tickets. Grabbing tickets last second, and that's what the game Time app.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't have to worry when you're buying tickets in the next big event. Game Time is the Fast, is the fast and easy way to buy tickets for all sports, music, comedy and theater events near you. Hey, bust and ball. This week we are last second. A couple of guys wanted to join with what we do being banging Boom, We hit the game Time app. It was easy peasy dude, and Nebraska, the thing they hang their hat on is always sold out. Where we get those tickets though, No problem, man. Yeah, last minute tickets, Flash deals, Zone deals easy to fine and buy tickets for every kind of event in your area. Game Time has deals on tickets right up to the start of the event, and even an hour after it starts. It's the place to find last minute seats. Find exclusive flash deals and sponsor deals on tickets for football, basketball, baseball, concerts, comedy theater, and more. With Zone deals, you picked the section, and game Time picks the seats for an average of eighteen percent savings. That's fantastic, especially in this economy. Take down the guest work. Take take the guest work out of buying tickets with game Time. Download the games Time app, create an account, use code busts and bussi n for twenty dollars off your first purchase terms apply again. Create an account and redeem code bust and for twenty dollars off. Download the game Time Download game Time Today, Last minute tickets, low price. Garan t. Let's talk about the shit that gets to beat.
Speaker 5: Going off of the not going for two to win, and to try to get the win in Philly again. Everybody out there in Philadelphia ship to get you beat. Presser saying your team is too tired to go for two. You say that he did. He said the offense like he said the offense was gas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you climb out you can go for two, like you can slow it down.
Speaker 5: I mean, you're trying to win the game. We can't get we can't put the nuts on the table for a play.
Speaker 1: And I'll take it for the two point as a player. If you're tired, if that's we're just talking about being tired. Yeah, would much rather go for two than overtime because you're gonna be more tired. Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's like, Yo, let's try to fucking let's.
Speaker 1: Just win this day. Winner, lose boys right now, coin flip, let's go our best versus your best. What are we gonna do? Yeah, some sort of pick scheme, get the ball out fast, let's go win a game. Yeah, bro.
Speaker 5: And again it's like the the Washington the energy that they have going into this year and everything else. It's like, yeah, you're you're at Philly against arguably the best team in the league. It's in your rival. It's like, kill, let's just go for this fucking win.
Speaker 1: You don't get it.
Speaker 5: At least you know we're trying to fucking win this game. We're not trying to go into Otam. Staying over at your girls house the day before a game when you have a curfew, being too cool to wear team colors at the game.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that last one counts really because they didn't lose. What are you talking about, stay at your girls house when there's a team curfew you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's the ship that will get you beat and it'll come back, you know what I'm saying. It'll come back at some point.
Speaker 1: It'll come back around the the the that little that little scoff is so funny bro wearing a Bears uniform. That's actually literally my first one. And then yeah, that's it. That was fucking you do a couple, but I will start with the ship that gets your beat. Uh yeah, just I have here Bears just being a part of the team you've lost, Like I said, I have written down that's disgusting, man. And really you when I'm you're watching red Zone and all the games during the day, you look at him and you're like, oh shit, like they're about to get their first up. I guess the Broncos, who are also a really bad team, but how many points they put up and then literally you like walk away from the game and you come back it's like, oh what, yeah, dude, that.
Speaker 5: Happen Broncos scored and then just twenty eight unanswered quickly, Yeah, twenty eight unanswered and everybody's talking about Sean Payne is just the worst higher vault of the worst trade. They gave up this, they gave up that.
Speaker 1: I don't next thing. You know, they're coming on a run and they come back and win the game. Did you see?
Speaker 5: Oh man, that's I don't know if we're still don't the nuts, but that's the savage post of the week. I think I did. Who was a mac Hollins? Was Mac Collins or is that it? From the Falcons? On the Savage one this week it was uh Judy is it? Is it?
Speaker 1: Jerry Judy? Jerry Judy, wide receiver for the Broncos.
Speaker 5: Yeah, quoted uh, the running back for them, and he was saying they got, you know, receivers got to get open this and that He's like, it's good to see you tuned in from the crib or something like.
Speaker 1: Yeah he said, oh, you spend all that money and they can't show up yeah or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jerry j just crazy came up behind him with a gun to his head, no.
Speaker 1: Fucking question after a dub too. I know, I know, bro, Oh should think it's you beat Rodney Harrison with a disgusting display on Sunday night football post game. Dude, that ship like he was a stud man, what fourteen fifteen years in the NFL.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, he was a hit, he's great, safety, playful, But what the what are we trying to accomplish with any of that discussion, like to put down Wilson like that, Like, yeah we could, like I'm sure we've been nasty a few times, but Chris Jones handled like a pro.
Speaker 1: That's the ship that wins, and I want to put that in the good but I really want to talk about how bad Rodney Harrison was. That was Yeah, No, that was just that wast journalism.
Speaker 5: Like you're, uh, you know, we say so too, But it's you're in the national media like you're handling post game and you're trying to get you're wearing a suit and time, yeah, and you're trying to you're trying to talk the questions you got Chris Jones there, talk about the win, getting out of there with the win, YadA, YadA, YadA, but really trying to intentionally give effort to get him to say to talk shit on Zach Wilson is insane, and I can't wait to root for Zach Wilson that much more because the dude is, like, I mean, he takes a lot of heat. Who was it Joe Namath that came out the week before on his podcast or show? Is Zach Wilson. He's not it. He sucks blah blah blah. They have like you could be in the dump so quick with how much just the world hates you get anybody like that, bro, and to come out and man get it and almost beat the fucking Chiefs, and I to me, they should have. I thought they played much better that.
Speaker 1: Game than the Chief defensive hold with saw.
Speaker 5: Dude, I know, Bro, I mean he did kind of tug him, yeah, but it's they kind of tug.
Speaker 1: Him big moments in the game, Like is it egregious? Is it that rams NFC Championship twenty nineteen or whatever it was twenty twenty, Right, that's a greedious And that wasn't even called This is no ticky ticky techy is.
Speaker 5: Twenty two And I know it's up for debating in the gray area about that holding corn everything, but that's it seemed like the the rest we're just in the pocket of the chiefs in the NFL because the NFL is trying to blow up this celebrity thing with it. Yeah, they got them as their background.
Speaker 1: That she is like, hey, dude, dude, that's it is so lame. It's so lame. And then we were talking this before. The banner is Taylor Swift, and then what's the bio in NFL right now? It's like, we had so much fun with you this weekend.
Speaker 8: They've already changed it.
Speaker 7: They're back tracking because they're fucking idiots and they're exploiting.
Speaker 1: Rodney Harrison in the back there.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's so fucking weird.
Speaker 1: They got it's a weird deal, but you gotta show your face a little bit.
Speaker 7: I'm speaking for the public and I'm not alone on this. It's like creepy. Now, it's like they're putting Taylor Swift as the banner of the NFL Twitter account and it's like all these close up shots of her face. It's it just seems like they're exploiting a situation again follower and capitalizing off of her massive success and stuff.
Speaker 8: It's just weird.
Speaker 7: It's taking away from the game, and it's taking away from the other players who don't just like, don't get that moment. And the moment is now on Taylor Swift and it's not on guys who have worked their entire life to be in these games, playing for big opportunities, and now it's like, oh my god, Taylor Swift and Ryan Reynolds are at the game drinking like WHOA. To me, it's just taking away from hard work.
Speaker 1: To other players have put into I listen, all fair points. There is a level I agree a lot of those things. There is a level of if you're the NFL, you've got to understand, Yes, if the one of the biggest stars in the world is coming to your games, there's you need to exploit that. I from a business standpoint of trying to get clicks and gaining your following, But there's a classy way to do it, and we've overstepped a little bit we I think publicly, we can sit there and we'll probably be in an eighty twenty situation where people the majority's gonna agree they've done it the wrong way. They could have handled that way better and gained just as many funos.
Speaker 5: I think I think leveraging the Taylor Swift stuff is like the game. You gotta make that move like that is the game. Like obviously say like oh, the NFL is putting around the map, but like.
Speaker 1: That is the game.
Speaker 5: I will say, I feel like the effort to go into doing all of this stuff, Like every video hype video, it's like this this Travis Kelsey Taylor Swift saga.
Speaker 1: Like there was there was a there was a video played before I saw you tweet about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah they did, like the old Taylor and Travis like fucking thing when it's like the thing makes me mad is like the players who work their asses off to be overshadowed by a relationship that is most likely gonna last a couple of months.
Speaker 1: Oh hang on, Jack, like we might be loved though the front of the bus.
Speaker 8: I yeah, I love Travis. This isn't any shot against Travis.
Speaker 7: It's a shot that they're giving all of this like media whatever, highlight, Spotlight do something that's been going on for two weeks. When there's cats out there that've played for decades of their lives too.
Speaker 5: Well, you can just find outside of the cats that have been playing decades, you can just find storylines within the game with the Zach Wilson, the Aaron Rodgers, Mahomes, you know, just stuff that is going on with the game versus you know, the relationship of Taylor Swift and Travis Kelcey.
Speaker 6: But Checko literally scored like a like a forty yard touchdownick play, and the first thing they did was show a shot at Taylor Swift like her reacting like freaking yeah. But Jecko is from like two hours away from and that's his first time playing back there, like since like being drafted, and they decided to.
Speaker 5: And that's a great storyline to like know and like play into in that moment.
Speaker 1: I agree. Here's the deal too. There, we know there's a cameraon Taylors with the entire game. Let Pa check O give him his moment. Blahlah blah, New Jersey kid, look at him. He's back here, gets the touchdown, double plays into it. Maybe kickoff happens, offenses and defenses are coming on the field. It's gonna reaction from Taylor Swift and how she felt about that play.
Speaker 5: Or like you know when they cut the commercial, like, oh, Taylor Swift even enjoyed this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Taylor Swift enjoyed the Ben Checko touchdown. Blah blah blah as he scored. Yeah, you need rich eyes in the booth. You need to richize in the booth. He would handle that ship. Yeah, the best.
Speaker 5: Even though rich was very mean throughout the entirety of sad.
Speaker 1: He was my hero. I got a question before I finished the rest of my shit. Get to be the stone or Jack hate Love?
Speaker 5: I would look at him, boy.
Speaker 1: I thought I'd bring the old one back.
Speaker 8: Dude, No, I don't hate love at all.
Speaker 1: Jack.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm a hopeless romantic not it doesn't see.
Speaker 8: Yeah it was.
Speaker 5: I was ask somebody who loves the game so much. He doesn't. He doesn't got time for all that.
Speaker 1: Now he has the he has the perfect take on it too, with like these guys who have played their whole life, how do you not get behind it? But then you think to yourself, what's he up to hit the cloak on.
Speaker 8: I don't hate Taylor Swift either, She's the best. He's a generational talent.
Speaker 7: I think it's cool. There's a way to incorporate it all. I just think they've gone a little bit over the edge and just say that right.
Speaker 1: There with everything you just said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and where's some gear?
Speaker 1: Where you got, you got. We did talk about this morning.
Speaker 5: You got right, you get that whole squad going in there not geared up.
Speaker 1: That's the ship that gets you beat. As a ship gets you beat come back. Some Nashville Predators go into a game type ship. It's like where the ship you're gonna buy in, buy the fucking that ship's gonna come back. You know they're not your team, Like if you're not just fanning or Kansas City fan where I'll tell you I don't want to say who I'm most upset with because I told Will this morning. I just don't you could say it. I just feel I don't want to. That's my guy. I love them, but I.
Speaker 5: Don't know there's nothing wrong with some accountability.
Speaker 1: Just like the first fifteen minutes of this podcast in Nebraska fans, you're right, thank you for giving me that confidence. I will I will say I'm not being naty, I'm not being nasty, but I think you brought up some good points. Just now, you brought up a good point, Ryan Reynolds, Man, I didn't. I didn't feel it felt like high school. The high school cool girl was having a party and you went. You win to go because I never seen Ryan be a fan of football. I've never seen it. And I know he's a soccer.
Speaker 8: Guys because Blake Lively and Taylor Swift are good friends.
Speaker 1: See that's all I need to hear.
Speaker 7: And so like Lively being the wife of Ryan Reynolds in the last eleven that is why that is.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that, and thank you. I don't care where red.
Speaker 7: I still think it's disrespectful that they didn't even give Ryan Reynolds a name card when he is crazy or Hugh Jackman, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You had the Wolverine Deadpool.
Speaker 4: He walked through the metal detector and didn't even set it off.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, hell yeah mate, let me just let me finish the rest of my.
Speaker 1: All right, the rest of my bad after all that following pop culture and picking Travis Kelsey anytimes TD, I bet the boys parlay that one goes to the mule because we would have hit if he would have picked a different one. That was you. Yeah, that's the ship to get you beat, that's the ship that gets you beat. Well it got it got our parlay beat because we all hit other than that wild reach, But go ahead, the parlay is only kind of hit all of them. Right, I'm new to the gambling thing, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works. Right that I'm asked that my sould the Blake Lavely thing. Can we not talk about that?
Speaker 5: I don't know if that's how we're operating with the ship that gets you beat but noted noted for future ship that get you beats?
Speaker 1: Okay, and I well, you're gonna hate the rest of these ones. Nebraska losing twenty three in a row against top twenty five teams since twenty sixteen, that's that's the tickets. Yeah, it gets you beat, that's how you like.
Speaker 5: That's reaching hard to hate Nebraska right now. I'm not hating that's but why why are we even talking about twenty three in a row like we're we're we won.
Speaker 1: The ball that was in my weekend and in the.
Speaker 5: Brass Oh good, But saying like twenty three in a row and bringing up histories and doing all that stuff, like you're just reaching the fucking hate Nebraska right now.
Speaker 1: I don't hate Nebraska. I think it's very clear if you if you watch first fifteen minutes, I do not hate Nebraska at all. That comment, right there is a reach gets there, don't be Hey, don't don't reach better hat Nebraska, You're better than that. So I have one more. I have one more in this.
Speaker 5: I will be there when you fall. I will be there when you fall.
Speaker 1: Like you can't wait. You have seven years. You have seven years to prove it. Seven year years. Nebraska and Michigan play for the next seven years in a row.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I'm talking Michigan fall at any point this season.
Speaker 1: So you are no longer winning for Michigan.
Speaker 5: No, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Why because because of that right there?
Speaker 5: No, because of all of it combined. Dude, I can't wait. I can't wait until you guys have a hiccup over.
Speaker 1: So if we're in the National Championship.
Speaker 5: Rooting for you, I'm rooting for a debacle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so my last see gets you beat is gonna be Uh. This is the worst. This pissed me off the most. Man not picking a side on the bust and bowl. I think that is as wrong as wrong gets And it's just soft. It's like soft buying can ply tissue paper, it's rough, it's marshmallows.
Speaker 8: You're gonna do my voice? You also, you sound pretty similar.
Speaker 5: No, I know, covering a little bit blackout.
Speaker 8: Game, and so I went all by up to blackout.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, then say from the get go, don't say I'm gonna come out with a video and then.
Speaker 1: Will hey, Willy Jack Jack, this is a great time to lay down your sword and bend the name. Man.
Speaker 8: What because I didn't choose one of y'all at.
Speaker 5: The end of the day, end of the day, At the end of the day we traveled for the bust and Bowl. We bring the entire squads. That way we can we can decide who's who's like just having fun with the group. You gotta pick a side. You gotta go and pick a side, and you don't fluff it up like yours.
Speaker 1: Even Stephen Bond, who's been a part of this thing for two months, picked a side.
Speaker 5: He still needs to go wear blue.
Speaker 1: He needs to wear blue. Yeah, yeah, that's that's still you coach that up. But at least he told me and he did pull me to the side. So you should have made that a public thing. But he pulled me to the side, and so he's rooting for Michigan.
Speaker 5: But having having two of the core guys, just.
Speaker 1: Like pick the longest tenured guys. Yeah, two guys that have been in the locker room the longest that understand that have literally been watched this podcast be built brick by brick under one hundred thousand subscribers under it's just that, and that's the ship that gets you beat that. That is the ship that gets you beat more than anything.
Speaker 8: Oh, Tennessee one this weekend, So I didn't lose.
Speaker 1: Self preservation, Jack mcsherson. That's gonna be on your tombstone when you're all done.
Speaker 5: Spooky Tennessee game.
Speaker 1: Had nothing to do with the miss you know.
Speaker 5: The Tennessee game had nothing to do with the bust and Bowl.
Speaker 3: But always backout.
Speaker 8: So I wore busting gear at the bust and Bowl.
Speaker 1: No, that's gross. Here's what you should do, Jack, gross, Jack, this is what you do. You where you pick your team. I don't care you pick Nebraska. I don't care what side you pick. I just want you to pick. Then here's the game is over. You take the shirt off, you put the Tennessee one on. Guess what right in time for game? Plenty of time rights? Actually yeah, our but right, that's fine. It's totally it's all the same. It's all the same. You fucked up. And here's the worst part. You don't even you do see it, but you won't admitute. Your ego is getting in the way right now. And that's gross gross, dude, And I hate when people say the word gross like that. It's a chick thing to do.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: We are now shed think it's your beat. One more good God, no one more changing your opinion after a football game, but with your best friend on how the bake ten needs to be great. And we'll now root against your buddies' school even though you guys both said you'd root for the schools. That's the shit that gets you beating a friend shop. What do we got?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 1: If you do the twisted question.
Speaker 5: Let's get into it. Bring up the Twisted Tea. Read this twisted question is brought to you by Twisted Tea, the smoothest hard iced tea out there, perfect for pool parties, perfect for game days. You're gonna keep it twisted with the boys to all the Twisted Kings and queens out there. You can pick it up anywhere. Twisted Tea is worldwide. Pretty much Grab one today, Mitch. Throw up that twisted question, brother.
Speaker 4: All right, twist the question this week.
Speaker 6: Would you rather meet your ancestors or meet your great great grandkids.
Speaker 1: That's a really good question.
Speaker 5: Ancestors are great great grandkids, It is a good one.
Speaker 1: Great great grandkids. So my kids, kids, kids, kids, your kids, kids, kids, I'd want to meet my uh.
Speaker 5: Grandkids, so great grandkids?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah, so your kids kids, grandkids?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Your kids kids is your grandkids this show man? Your kids kids is your grandkids? Your kids kids kids? Is your great grandkids?
Speaker 4: And then do one more kids? Kids? Kids? Kids?
Speaker 1: Were looking at great grades.
Speaker 5: Me my great grandkids.
Speaker 1: Hey, you have been on those subs, you've been on those supplements. I met my U great grandpa.
Speaker 5: All right, No, No, I met my great grandma and it's your great great also kids, kids, kids, kids.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So with the kids at meeting, when they know my kids, that's really what I'm trying to figure out right now to meet I don't know, Mitch, I'm having a hard time following. How many kids, kids, kids would my Would it be possible for my kids your great grandkids kids, So they wouldn't know my kids now, they wouldn't know when they would know him as great grandparents. Yeah, yes, here's okay, I'll just tell you where I stand on this. I don't know very much at all about my ancestors. I know actually nothing, so I wouldn't. I don't know what coolness is back there. There's rumors about al capones right hand man, but I think that was like my dad trying to tell me cool shit when I was a kid, because my family was like in the Midwest. My dad'd be like, hey, you know, right Alcopone's right hand man, he's actually related to him. And I'm like, oh, yo, for real, Like that's the kind of shit that doesn't get you beat them, you win with But I don't think that's true at all. And I don't think I came from Vikings, But I mean, I'm like Eastern European and Mexican, Like there's not a whole lot. So I'm really thinking I would want to meet my great great great great two great grand grandkids. I don't want to do that for this the off chance of just seeing what's happened with the Luwan lineage, and with the hope and pray that my two kids now have lived long enough to those two kids do them. And I'd be like, hey, what are your great grandparents? Like, so I would just be able to see that kind of like different layers of like my kids obviously there's babies now and then knowing them or hearing about what they were like when I'm obviously long gone. So that my pick would be my great grandkids. Oh, I thought you were gonna say, you're going.
Speaker 7: So you would be able to deflex on your ancestors though, because you're most likely the wealthiest person.
Speaker 8: In your lineage. That's true, and you run, you run the chance of your great grandkids also being super rich.
Speaker 1: That'd be sick. But what if he's like or superl don't.
Speaker 8: Give a fuck about you great great Grandpaul.
Speaker 1: That's it. I mean, that's the point I really didn't think about. I would want because even on the ancestors part, it would hurt more.
Speaker 5: You'd at least get to know how it all got at this point, which I think is kind of cool too.
Speaker 1: It would hurt more to me if my great great grank kids were broke as fuck and like had nothing, they didn't mean more to you, It mean it would hurt more to me. It would mean more. I would be super happy if those kids were broke.
Speaker 5: So you want to meet your three generations down.
Speaker 1: I think so, because, like I said, I just don't know enough about my ancestors to be like, you know what if they're like no disrespect, but like just like farmers and I'm like, hey, what's the deal like planting?
Speaker 5: Like what if they got some ship to them that's like their values is still would.
Speaker 1: Let them to I don't know. I just don't feel like.
Speaker 5: I mean, it's like you can still meet up it just like if you you meet like a farmer and they just say it's not like they were wealthy or anything that like that, but you can still meet like hard working people that you're like, yeah, they they get it.
Speaker 1: They just.
Speaker 5: On the status level. Weren't like of status you can see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't care much about the status part. It's more like, uh, I just my family. I don't feel like meeting I want to meet. Yeah. Kind of like that that I put down.
Speaker 5: I'd want to see the three generations down just because i'd want to know if the things that I did was able to trickle down.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a cool.
Speaker 5: Not like the things that I did like accomplished, but like the things that you try and I'm going to try and instill and stuff like that and ruin my kids and then hopefully it carries such a weight that goes down to them type of thing, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, have you seen that guy on that he was like talking is like my dad or my grandpa walked, my dad, my dad drove a truck, I drive a Mercedes. My kid's gonna drive a Rolls Royce, but his kid walk And it's like, yeah, that that whole phrase. Yeah, that'd be really tough to see because you want to instill all the great things in your kids and make them be the best version, the best version of you essentially, and you and your mom combined or you and your wife combined. Yeah, like you want the best version of that, and you'd hope they would do the same. Blah blah blah. But to go three generations down, we are talking about the Devil's advocate part because we're both on the same side as like seeing that what if it didn't and they're just shitbirds that don't give a fucking have no moral values and don't care very much and all that they didn't get it, Man, it would make it go back and try to reduce.
Speaker 5: Some shit legacy legacy.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 5: That was a really good one.
Speaker 1: It was really really good.
Speaker 5: That's a thinker right there. I don't even know how you put that one together as a little clip, right, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know you're the man for the job, though.
Speaker 5: Mitch, should uh, before we before we get in with a kittle, should we kind of re evaluate where how these divisions could end up in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, I think that's a great idea, just off the top earlier. No, I was just thinking about it. Yeah, absolutely, I was just.
Speaker 5: Thinking about it. I was just gonna pull up the divisions. But I know, jackub get them things up. Let's start with the AFC East. Dude, after the after the Battle of the freaking Titans up there in Buffalo, Bill's Dolphins. Bills look nice, dude. You how you see this division right now? I mean I think you you obviously have to go Bill's Dolphins. I think the Jets got a shot, man. They just get back on track somehow. I like I think Zach Wilson showing up last night in prime time with just all of yeah, all the hates, all of everything that's been said about the Jets and being a dumpster fire and the entire game was about, you know, swift being in the building the Chiefs, what the Chiefs are gonna do, and showing up and playing like that in the defense was nice. If the Jets just capitalized and put it get points out of some of them turnovers that they had. Because they didn't, they went in a half time. It's like they were down and low key. They should have been up. They missed a field goal, but they were playing fucking good. Dude, They're playing tough. But I would go Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna agree with you because I saw statistically how the Miami Dolphins are on defense, and I just don't think they'll be able to sustain the success they've had. Obviously loose to the Bills in a horrific fashion, but I think the Bills are the most well rounded team in that division, most well round.
Speaker 5: I think you can see them, you could call them they're number one in the AFC right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But Mike McDaniels, right, that's his name, head coach of the Dolphins. I love him, dude.
Speaker 5: I know he's awesome.
Speaker 1: He's like a little look at that they've all given up fifty five points.
Speaker 5: On the year, they're alscoing opponents one hundred and thirty nine to fifty five.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah under nineteen, yeah, I would do something. I think that's fair. Buffalo Dolphins Patriots, Jets or sorry, Buffalo Dolphins, Jets Patriots because I think the Patriot.
Speaker 4: You think they're dead.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, it's so hard to say, like, I think, what's dead for the Patriots because the Patriots have been contended forever?
Speaker 5: Right, it's kind of like Patriots kind of like the same kind of cloth. With the Titans, man, it's like, after last week, it's like, yeah, Titans, what's happening? And then they come out and beat the shit out of the Bengals.
Speaker 1: If you're there's two teams that you're you're if you're a fan of you're the most infuriated, and that's Bengals. And I feel like Titans too, because at least, if your team is shitty, you know where you're staying. But with the Titans, it's gotta be so like in an abusive relationship, like a blender, like they're gaslighting you the whole time. It's it's wild. That's how I feel. I sit there dude, because I'm watching and I literally thought, I was like, I'm rooting for the Boys, and I want the Boys to win, but I don't think they're going to. I just think I don't think you're going to because you just see what happened against Cleveland and then they go and do that against the Bengals, and I'm like, yeah, what's happening, because I bet you they go play the Browns again, they win. It's just ridiculous. It's ridiculous. Alright, AFC North, we got the Ravens, Steelers, Browns, and Bengals.
Speaker 5: How do you think it shapes up by.
Speaker 1: The end of the year. At the end of the year, dude, I I think it. I think we really could see a massive turnaround by the Bengals. You don't want to quit them because no Steelers.
Speaker 5: Like I was staying on the Pro Football Football Show, Like I was telling Jerry, I'm like, hey, brother, the Steelers. I know they're two and one, but they're a pig with lipstick, dude, like they're going to get exposed. And He's like, I'm ninety nine percent sure about the game this week, and I'm like, the Houston is not Houston's a tough team and then winning at winning against Jacksonville with just that culture, and you can just see it, Bruin. You see Coach Ryan's in the locker room afterwards and guys are just there. It's starting, They're starting to gain some momentum. It's it's kind of fun to watch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, I'm gonna be a I'm still going Bengals one here. I really think they can. They can turn around and come back and get motoring. I'm pretty sure it was like twenty twenty or twenty nineteen the Chiefs were playing like shit and they were below five hundred like eight games in the year. I mean, y'all two and they're at five before the ANC Championship, right, And I just they just turn it around and figured it out, and they have so much talent that I feel like the Bengals are gonna be able to do it. I'm gonna go Bengals. Then clearly the Ravens. That's one A, one B. I think the Browns, and I think the Steelers. Man, I think you're right with a pig with lipstick and it all shows and that step points allowed one hundred.
Speaker 5: They can not score sixty two to one hundred.
Speaker 1: Bro, the Bengals aren't much better, but.
Speaker 5: I got I got Ravens. Ravens coming out on top of that division. I'm gonna go Browns, Bengals Steelers.
Speaker 1: Wow, dude, the Bengals are dead. I don't know if they're dead.
Speaker 5: They could be, like depending on how like good the AFC North could because everybody talks about how it's like one of the best divisions. I don't know if it is, but if Bengals had a shot like that division would be the one where you get three teams. Maybe, I don't know, Bengals could be dead. Bengals could be dead. I mean, forty nine to ninety four, that's what they're getting out scored by. Yeah, it's bad offense starts to get something going, you know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know, but yeah, I'm gonna go Ravens, Brown's, Bengals, Steelers. I'm gonna say the Steelers fall apart this year. I know.
Speaker 1: Now, if Toman is in the hot seat and he ends up he ends up getting fired, I'm gonna be sad. Yeah, because I think he's I think he's the man South could shake up to be a tough division. Do you want you want to go first? When we look at this all five hundred, that's crazy. You go ahead, all right, I'll go Titans, Dog, Titans, Texans, Jags, Colts.
Speaker 8: The Colts next week too.
Speaker 1: That'll be a big deciding factor. That's a big game. I like Titans are truly a flip of the coin every single week. What Titans you're gonna see? Which sucks to say out loud because now I'm truly talking like a fan and not a player of the team, which bums me out because I want them to be good so bad. But they could really win it. They really could win it, and they could. They're only going to get better. Tim Kelly is the fucking man I'm telling you. I think Jacksonville, who I thought was like, you know, I thought it was being a little bit of a fan when I picked the Titans at the beginning of the year. I think the Jags are not it. I think they're not them. I think they're They're a burn, bright and fizzle part type of team. I think the Houston Texans are sleepers in this division. We count them out. I literally put them in the fourth place at the beginning of the year. I think they have turned themselves around. I think CJ. Strattu is playing fantastic ball. He takes care of the ball, and he's got he's got people believing in Houston, and that is that is cool to see for a rookie quarterback, especially coming out of a school like Ohio State.
Speaker 5: Man, I'll say this, I want the boys to win. I want I want Tennessee to win. But if I'm being objective and where it stands right now, I got I'm gonna go Jaguars, I'm gonna go Jaguars, Texans, Colts, Tennessee. I know that's tough. Listen, I want I want them to win if I'm just trying to if I'm being objective.
Speaker 1: For literally, I'm gonna tell you right where my head was. I looked at you and you were talking, and I went to a like daydream of I wonder if he was being serious about not rooting for Michigan, and I woke up to hearing you say Titans. Last year you put the Titans fourth place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right now, I think as it stands right now, and they got to put together another game like they did over the weekend, and right now, the Bengals sucks. So it's like, you know, what does that win really look like? I think the Colts it is going to be an awesome test. Titans are two and oh at home, they're her and two on the road. Is that Indiah, So this is going to be and and Indy is oh and two at home? So this is a This is a game that could easily.
Speaker 1: They can get back on track.
Speaker 5: But I think what they've shown and put on film right now, like it's just too it's just too all over the place to say, like, yes, subjectively I want the boys to win, but I just think as this division stands right now, how I think you could shake up. I still think the Jaguars like they could just they'll get they have the pieces. It's like they'll just get stuff wrong. And they just beat the shit out of the Falcons over there in London. They play in London again this weekend. Texans, they they're I mean, Texas are nice. Indy they've just had a little bit of the injury bug with shifting around with the quarterbacks situation. Kind of don't know how they're gonna be. With Anthony Richardson, I do think he's good and he's a thread on the ground. Yeah, I'm gonna go Jaguars, Texans, Colts, Titans. And this is the division where you could possibly this is the division where I think you can see three getting the playoffs. That's mine.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know about that last little statement.
Speaker 5: All that hurts three three to get in the playoffs. Yeah, I just think, I mean where were so you go to see North as two teams they can they can make it. They have three teams that really can get in with the with the North is not better than the South right now, bro dog, I mean the Steelers, look, Steelers, Browns, Bengals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the Bengals have the talent. We've talked about that, they just don't have the wins and losses right now, which we will see in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: But Bengals being the last like Titans are. Titans are at the bottom of the South right now. It's like they're to me, I, yeah, they did Browns.
Speaker 1: It is weird.
Speaker 5: That's a it's that's a weird mix. I personally the South and.
Speaker 1: Then you got I mean no, Bill, Bill's and Dolphins are both gonna make it. So there goes one seed gone. That's one of the sixth seed. Yeah, and then AFC North you could easily see Baltimore and the Browns.
Speaker 5: But Baltimore and three teams, and then you need what you need four more.
Speaker 1: Okay, Kansas City, and then you you gotta look at the Chargers too, and you gotta look at the Raiders.
Speaker 5: Titans beat the Chargers. You don't got to look at the Raiders.
Speaker 3: The Raiders.
Speaker 5: Raiders are struggling right now. Bro, you got the Chiefs, that's four, and you get three more. You could see three teams and it literally can be any of the three teams in the South.
Speaker 1: You're saying it would be of the four teams in the playoffs this yere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm saying the South, I think right now has the best shot. If there were gonna be three teams that come out come out of the division, it would be the South and it could be any four of those teams.
Speaker 1: So what be the final What are we arguing right now? Are we arguing of the four divisions in the a f C, the AFC South has that opportunity? Or we think three teams are gonna come out of one division? What are you saying?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna say that South will have three teams come out.
Speaker 1: Okay, I disagree. Yeah, yeah, No, I was just making sure I was I was knowing what the what the argument was, Let's do West.
Speaker 5: Chargers one right now? In Chiefs two, can't sy Chargers. I mean that's in order. Yeah, that's in order. That's Broncos. They're not gonna do nothing.
Speaker 1: Raiders.
Speaker 5: They've got to get one this weekend. I mean they have to. It's it's not looking good out there with the in Vegas Chargers, Raiders, Broncos it's gonna be I think that's how we aligned.
Speaker 1: No, no, you put Raiders one, didn't you? In the bed of the aar which they've got so much talent heart. What do they play this week.
Speaker 4: Raiders?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: I mean they were. My man threw a pick on that last play to go score. It was brutal. Santi Samuel Jr. Monday Night, Packers Monday Night at home. That's a big game for both teams.
Speaker 1: Because I feel like Jordan Love last two weeks hasn't played great. Right, they had a big comeback.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's start with the North, with the NFC North, because that is a big game for both teams.
Speaker 1: If they're going to like be some players throughout the year. Hold on, go up. Do you want to start with the north of the East.
Speaker 5: We can go north. Since we just talked about the Packers.
Speaker 1: Dog day, Lions are well first off, four bears. The Lions are a good ball club. They're a good, well coached ball club that's gonna win games. Yeah, that's my one. I think it's a it's a it's a fistfight for two and three. But right now, you got to give it to the Packers. They're playing better ball overall.
Speaker 5: How do you think that you think that Sound's gonna shape up by the end of the year.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't. I just feel like the last two weeks and I haven't looked at the statistically, but I have seen that like Packers struggling against the Saints, it came to me said they were down seventeen no going into the fourth quarter, end up winning eighteen eighteen seventeen. They lost this past week to the Lions. Right, Packers, they lost His pack lost this last week to the Lions. Like loves being, he's showing me as an experience a little bit. I think that's where cousins the longevity of the season can come back, so I'll go Lions, Vikings, Packers, Bears.
Speaker 5: I think Vikings still takes the division.
Speaker 1: I do, man, I do, I yeah, a little bit.
Speaker 5: But I think like they they they still have like they have the pieces, they have the staff, like so do the Lions four weeks in. Right now, I think the division is Lions, Vikings, Packers, Bears. But I think the way it can shape up long season, I still like Minnesota coming coming out of it, coming back.
Speaker 1: Here's what here's where I could see you being right, is the Vikings have that like that spike power of just going on a streak like crazy. I think Lions are a slow burn type of team. They're gonna lose a couple, They're gonna win the ones they should. They're gonna play good ball, they're gonna take care of the ball, and they're gonna put put enough points on the board with the majority of the time to win games.
Speaker 4: Vikings are like a veteran team too, and.
Speaker 1: They have that say, splash ability if.
Speaker 5: You look at that, Like they're one and three right now, but up until this last the win over the Panthers this last week, like all the things that you got to correct on film are just like you know, it's just a few. It's a few turnovers and drop balls and defense has got to play better. But it's like those things can come more as the season goes. Like I just think the Vikings have the I think the Vikings have a good I think the Vikers have They just got to get better on defense and then yeah, with with that that offense, dude, it's it's dropped balls and some a couple of fumbles. Kirk through that pick six and last week against the Panthers, I was like, oh my god, but then they still come back and just two tuddies. He's grittying like that. That right there is just you just get the ball rolling and they're offensive minds that they have on that staff. Like I think the Vikings, I still like the Vikings in the North Man moving to the East, the NFC Beast dude. Now this division, I think I think it's in order. I think this is when you look at can we see three teams make the playoffs? This is yeah, this is DIFFI but.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think right now it's as Eagles, Cowboys, Commanders, Giants, and I feel pretty confident. Ah Sam Howell Man Sam Howell in Philadelphia, taking the team to overtime, having that last drive the way they did, We're gonna sell some good balls. You still see the Eagles coming out of the division. Yeah, I see the Eagles coming out. But I'm trying to figure out who I want for my two Eagles, Cowboys, Commanders, Giants. So as is Yeah, I got as.
Speaker 5: Dude, I think this could be. Yeah, Well, what do you think I'm gonna say?
Speaker 1: I just don't want you to say Commanders won.
Speaker 5: No, I had the I had yeah preseason, I had the Commanders winning the division. But man, I could see the Cowboys winning the division this year. I think there's some.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I think the Eagles are. They're beatable. They got their little toush push, which, by the way, that was some horseshit on their toush push against the Commanders over the weekend. Like I'm talking, we're false start and they It's just that play looks like such a debacle down there.
Speaker 1: If you want to argue that they had two defensive linemen in the neutral zone.
Speaker 5: For sure, I'm saying that whole play is like a debacle. But either way, it's like I think the Eagles are beatable, and the Cowboys, the Cowboys, they're nice.
Speaker 1: Man, Dude, I think that that the name toush Push is so fucking lame.
Speaker 5: I love it, little push.
Speaker 10: They call it the brotherly shove. Now that's worse brotherly love, dude. I really hold on that would Philadelphia's phrases.
Speaker 1: Brother That's hilarious because they're like the meanest fans of all time. That is so funny, dude. I think that I think that play is the maybe the It's like it should be the logo of the NFL. That is is like eleven on eleven for inches any given Sunday, a game of inches right there. I think that is so cool. Obviously Cowboys won't it, But I really think Eagles are just they're gonna find their stride. I mean there are four oh and they've not they've not played well, you know, like right it is, like I say, it's a slow build. But I'll like cowboys.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: The thing that Cowboys have going for them is they got their bad beat in early this year. Yeah. That literally was like, hey, you guys were running too high. And then as soon as they started to do that again, they can really look back at the Cardinals and go remember that game, like we got to make sure we're handling blah blah blah, and this all plays into health man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, who can stay healthy?
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure, that's obviously the game that's we live.
Speaker 5: Let's go down to the South, dude. Buccaneers are playing tough ball. Yeah yeah, their defense is good. I mean, Atlanta, I think they're gonna be I think they're gonna be in it. They have like the opportunity to who knows, It's just I think it just depends on the growth of ritter the queue.
Speaker 1: So who you got.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say Bucks are gonna come out of the division.
Speaker 1: Which is crazy because I'm pretty sure we had them three or four, both of us we did. Yeah, yeah, what do we have?
Speaker 5: We had Falcons? Right, Yeah, if Falcons come, Falcons still can I mean, Falcons can still be a playoff team. I just think, like right now, as it's trending, the Buccaneers are a tough team.
Speaker 1: Isn't it a wild how we talk about the Bears and how dead they are, but we really don't talk about the Panthers and how they might be dead.
Speaker 5: Well, at least they're staying a little competitive Yeah, you know what I.
Speaker 6: Means kind of have a little bit more of an excuse because they have a rookie at quarterback.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like Bears like things, is just a debacle out there in Chicago. It truly doesn't get any worse. And what's going on in Chicago, I will go. I think Tampa Baysing.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna go Falcons, Bucks, Saints, Panthers. I think the Bucks are great. I just there's a level of consistency from Baker Mayfield that we have not been able to see sustainable through seventeen games in his entire career. It's not a shot on him, it's just one of those we got to see it. Like Gino. I thought Gino was gonna come out the first half of this year and not look good. Gino Smith, I think he's proved all the haters wrong, me being one of them that he is. That dude in Seattle. I think the Falcons have a fantastic coaching staff and they're gonna they're gonna figure out ways to win because I feel like if you look at the social media and what people are hating on the most with the Falcons, it's too much Bejeon Robinson like, where's Kyle Pitts, where's all your other weapons that you have? And once Art is able to figure out ways to diversify the football, spread it around all the boys, you're gonna see a massive bump in their offensive productivity and that's where they take the division. I think the decline of the Buccaneers and the Falcon's going up. That's where we're going to see the Falcons win this division. If C South, I'm sticking with them.
Speaker 7: Smith also just said Desmond Ridder will remain starting QB like ten minutes ago.
Speaker 5: That's what's Yeah. Yeah, I would love nothing more than our winning that division.
Speaker 1: Dad, he had a bad the Ridder had a.
Speaker 5: Bad Heineke they do, got Heinekey in or Heinekey on the squad.
Speaker 4: He's he's one of those guys that he'll will you like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know he's got He's got a q in right now. He's yes, bro, Yeah, Heney He's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hope that.
Speaker 5: I hope that that Sollent shapes up. Bucks are just playing better than everybody thought.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah they really are. Yeah, I agree they are, but I just I think it's a level of would they put.
Speaker 5: A thirty one on the Saints, I mean, and their defense is nice.
Speaker 1: And then also like playing in London, it's such a fugazi game of like everybody's especially like the guy like you who's structure, structure, structure, you get pulled out of your structure. There's that's half the NFL. More than that's like eighty percent of the NFL with it. If you're a big structu guy and you have to go to London a bunch of things and everybody can not everybody can fly to London, go ten tackles. Who who does Jacksonville play this week? Did you just try to Yes?
Speaker 5: So yeah, now everybody can go over to London and get ten tackles to pick for s fumble, hndle their business and.
Speaker 1: They play they play h in London. You were saying Jacksonville plays in London.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think the games in that Yeah, the games in London. He look, they're playing at eight thirty in the morning and they're back to back because they're like they're like London, we got London's like home team.
Speaker 1: We might have a secret. Jags beat the Bills this week.
Speaker 5: They need it, they need to, Like if Jags are gonna be the player like in the in the conference, the way everybody was talking about before the season. They do need to win this game, not need to win, but they need to They need to play well in this game.
Speaker 1: Let's roll back to the division story.
Speaker 5: I think it's what NFC, the NFC West, I mean, this is fucking I think it'll shape up. Niners, Dude, I'm gonna say Rams, Niners, Rams, Battle Cardinals.
Speaker 1: Also also another division that could have three teams in the playoffs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, depending on Yeah, yeah, at all. For sure, Seattle plays the night as the favorite.
Speaker 1: Is the NFC the better division right now?
Speaker 5: Conference? Yes, I mean maybe I think the bottom I think so. But as far as best team, I mean, you got the Niners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Niner, Eagles, Cowboys.
Speaker 5: I like the Bills Dolphins more than as the one two more than I think Niners Eagles I like. I mean, Niners, Bills are toss up. You go where they're playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you go Bills, Chargers, Chiefs. On the three best teams in the FC? What uh Bill's Dolphins? Yeah, excuse me, excuse me. But the NFC you got Niners, Eagles undefeated, undefeated, Yeah, Detroit Boid's playing goodball. All boys are playing good ball. Minnesota is one of those teams that we literally like they could. Yeah, they built to play good ball. Tampa Bay is overperforming. Like I don't know, there's a lot, but on this one, I'll go Niners, Seahawks, Rams, Cardinals. As it stands, I like it how it stands right now?
Speaker 5: What they say answer the game or are they say Are they saying it's pooka, But are they saying like pocoon, pocuna matata, hakuna matata. Are they saying pokuna matata, pocuna matata. That's fire, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: They got some good vibes out there right now. Yeah, and I got a pook on my.
Speaker 11: Fantasy squad forty catches in four games. Dude, he's a monster. He sat do you know he's the one who sat with us at UFC that, Yes, that was him who was sitting with us and talking.
Speaker 1: About how awesome about he lies the boys, nicest guy in the world.
Speaker 5: About I was like, yeah, you love Mcveigy's oh man, mcvay's awesome, but just like a really good dude.
Speaker 1: And he's like, you know, he's like Dana's nephew or some Dana's kid and his kid played together or something like that. Yeah, yeah, where they're like boys. Yeah, but that was cool.
Speaker 11: He for like one hundred and seventy catches year because he was like, what a fifth round draft pick?
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, he's balling, balling.
Speaker 5: Man b Yu, Yeah, he's balling, bro.
Speaker 1: What made you grab him in Fantasy? Uh?
Speaker 5: I think it was Cooper Cup was down and then week one he had like the majority of the receptions targets.
Speaker 1: Oh, she just picked them off the waivers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's waivers pick smart Smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's been balling the dope name too. He got five hundred yards.
Speaker 5: That is a sick dog.
Speaker 1: He is killing its ripping an ad.
Speaker 5: We'll take a little potty break before we get into what George we got? George Right, George Kittle coming up calling in the boy will check out with them.
Speaker 1: Oh proper wild do what Yeah?
Speaker 5: I got y'all, I got y'all. It's just coming off another big win. By the way, Christian McCaffrey jumping over that dB. What is I mean? Nasty? And now they're about to play cowboys like this. This is a game you love to like this is the game, bro nineties Niners cowboys like this is it? This will be a fun game, But George Kittle'll be He'll be calling in right after this ad read tired of feeling sleepy all day? No more. Proper while clean all day energy designed to boost your energy, focused productivity without jitters or crash. No preservis, no artificial sweeteners, no bullshit, no horrible chemicals, none of it. Just natural tasting energy shots with clean ingredients that work. You know, your boy, I rip these things every day, are every week. When it comes to uh bet the bus we have, we see clarity in those picks. Proper Wild great to have in the morning right after your workout. To get that caffeine up in your system, clean caffeine. Go to Properwild dot com ford slash barstool to try proper Wild for thirty percent off Again Properwild dot com slash barstool for thirty percent off. Did George Kittle?
Speaker 1: I'm just can we hear? I don't know. He's in the car like a savage though he's literally being dripping somewhere right now.
Speaker 3: Bruce is driving me to work.
Speaker 1: Some booze. Are we doing guys.
Speaker 5: Wow, we're doing well, living man, just living the dream.
Speaker 3: Live in the dream right now, after that nightmare of a Saturday, don't don't don't hey, he.
Speaker 1: Threw he threw a fit on the bus earlier. Don't you didn't throw a fit.
Speaker 3: Taylor goes out, Well, Compton, you deserve better. Nebraska fans deserve better.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 3: Don't why they's just why they do deserve better because they are good fans.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 3: They're great fans, and they deserve better, just like the Hawks deserve better too, But at least they're winning games right now. Well, Compton, you and Nebraska deserve better. Listen, and I don't we a little bit. Loos got rules fault. Either give him a year or two. Deserve to win three.
Speaker 5: I understand, and I agree with you, but it's like, look, we got our ass. You gotta take it on the shin. You got Illinois. Next week, you got Illinois Northwestern. We're doing Michigan State. We like the big ten West right now is up for grabs, is up for grabs. Wisconsin is kind of the it's kind of the front runner right now.
Speaker 4: I was not.
Speaker 5: You guys are very good.
Speaker 12: No, Hey, we're hey we hey we oh, Alusiah. No, we had special teams at offense though maybe defense the defense, yeah yeah, and special teams is our offense and state hung like forty on you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know when you have thirty offensive snaps to ninety seven. Come on, it's not the defense's faulty. Come on, man, We're.
Speaker 5: Onward and upper though. You know, you know, you know how, you know how it is, man, We're onward and up. Where we got to get the bad taste out of our mouth. We gotta go to Illinois. We gotta get a win. That's all. That's that's all that we gotta do.
Speaker 1: I'm glad we got to look forward to the next week. Will had a big BF. I think the first twenty minutes of this podcast was tough. It was tough trying to have a little fun with this who's been a sore loser.
Speaker 3: It's tough, man, when you just lose a lot, it's just really tough.
Speaker 1: And but he's flying the flag. That's flying the flagging the way he does is like you love it, and it's so admirable to see from the outside because you're like, man, the Braska fans really do deserve the best, but even you could see it during the game, they're you could see they're wavering. They're absolutely wavering too. There's a third and one when it was seven zero in the stadium was quiet. It was tough, but it's not what we're here to talk about. Dude.
Speaker 5: Hey four and O huh you n How good is Christian McCaffrey wearing that hat? Right? And I something jump over at dB.
Speaker 1: Yo, that is so awesome. I need that hack you, I need that man, that man God. And there's no one that supports their teammates more than George Kittle. It seems like have you always been that way?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, I love free stuff. My teammates give me a shirt I have to wear, I'll wear it anywhere and everywhere they'd be. I'm a proud forty nine Ers supporter. I'm for the boys. I was here for the boys shirt this morning.
Speaker 1: You see that change.
Speaker 3: It's Monday night night.
Speaker 5: Gona Hang on, George, hang on, George. We're listening a little bit. You must be a little service. Bruce pull over, Bruce.
Speaker 1: Miss can you see it?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We can hear you. Do you see the screen? Do you see what Taylor's wearing as well, because you're for the boys. Do you see what Taylor's wearing?
Speaker 3: Oh you were, Kittle fast, Yeah, he support it, free stuff.
Speaker 1: We gotta have it, man, gotta have it, gotta have it. Are you fired up? Listen? I know you guys are four knowing the whole world wasn't George Kittle feels abou the NFL football season? Bliss on what the most important thing going on right now? It's spooked ober brother. How do we feel going to spooky season?
Speaker 3: Dude? I'm feeling great. My birthdays on Mondays, so's just want to kick off the spooky Yeah. I love that from the day baby the boy turns thirty. It's dirty out here.
Speaker 5: Dirty thirty thirty change and my little milestone birthday. Man, I'll tell you what it's better on the other side.
Speaker 1: Of thirty it is.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: I know, well, I'm feeling freaky. I'm so still pretty athletic, yeah, fast still Hey tale. If you want to see some good Sea trays, check out our game yesterday. We own the Sea gap versus the Cardinals and it was oh so sweet good.
Speaker 1: It is hard to come by in this world. A good sea is tough. It is really like inside outside zone im in.
Speaker 3: Our sea trays and the gap scheme. We first played the game seventeen power. What's not the love? Dude?
Speaker 1: If you that's a fuck. You play on first and ten to start the game on the twenty five yard line. Oh you do? You just put two tightness to the left. Brother, will go ahead and run gaps game with the polar We're gonna see what happens.
Speaker 4: It was great.
Speaker 3: No, we had fun out We had we had some fun times. Chris was running wild. I you pretty good. Yeah, no, we we have a fun game out there here, and our defense is pretty hot, so that's fantastic. But you asked me about Spootober and what the funny thing is. I'm actually terrified of scary movies, so I don't really participate in scary movies.
Speaker 1: Brother, you're a town Halloween, townacked person I'm looking for when it comes to Spootober, because really, Spooketober is not just about scary movies. It's about embracing the start of the holiday season. You know, at the end of the holiday season, you're gonna be on twenty twenty four, So it's taking the opportunity to have some fun in the fall. Get yourself a pumpkin spice latte, Go watch yourself Halloween town, hit yourself a pumpkin patch, get over to a haunted house and have fun. Do you. You don't have to hit the whole time, but just go and make something out of Spooktober. Makes itthing out of it. Because November we're gorging ourselves. We're gaining fifteen pounds.
Speaker 5: Sit you wear free stuff, we will get you your spootover merch brother.
Speaker 1: December, we're celebrating a fat man that lives in the snow, and we're hoping for the best presence ever that is the holiday season. Then you crank it off with the big party in jan one and get ready for twenty twenty four. That's what it's all about in your present.
Speaker 3: See, that's the best way that someone's put to me before is that it's the kickoff man. It's like opening season. Spooktober just kicks off the whole salivatory, and you got Thanksgiving, you go right into Christmas. The boys are back. City boys are up. That's all I know.
Speaker 1: City boys are up.
Speaker 5: Boys are up. George, going back to the freak fest that you guys had on the Arizona Cardinals. Was there a shittiest moment in the game? Shittiest moment brought to us by dude wives. The days of a dry butthole are no more. You have these nice, wet, flushable wives. I hope you're listening versus this would be good for you that you can get dude wives brought to you. This is the shittiest moment in the Arizona Cardinals game with George Kittle, George, what was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see, we were up twenty one to three at the end of the second half. We have them in a three, and now they bring out their punting. They go for a fake punt converted, and then they take that pun that fake punt, and then they go down and score a touchdown, basic eliminating our bleed drive. So they would have puned the ball. We'd got the ball back with like two and a half minutes left, had not two to go down and score, and said, they go all the way down and score, we take a knee sous twenty one to ten instead of possibly twenty eight to three. We hit the ball, we come out, haven't touched the field about thirty minutes three and out, it pun it down to their one yard land. They take it ninety nine yards for a touchdown. So now it's twenty one to sixteen because they went for two and you're like, wow, we've done. We've had three plays over the next in the last ninety minutes. Let's wake back up, boys, And we did and we you know, we overcame that. But it's just it's a shitty moment when you don't get that bleed situation. You never want to give up special teams fakes, and our guys were prepared for it was just a really good call on their part. So that was I'd say it would be the shittiest moment.
Speaker 5: I love that breakdown. And that's when you know you got a good club. Because when it was twenty one sixteen, I was like, okay, Arizona plus fourteen and a half to play my cover in this one?
Speaker 1: Did you pick them? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: I went yeah.
Speaker 5: In the in the in the bed, I went Arizona to because Arizona's a tough team. Like Arizona's like a yeah, Niners are the best team, but it's like the Cardinals, they're.
Speaker 3: Not Arizona versus the Niners. Is always a close game. I mean, like we were supposed to be doing by twenty one points in twenty twenty. They came out and beat.
Speaker 1: Us at home.
Speaker 4: I the just.
Speaker 3: Cardinals versus Went It's a division game. You just never know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never know what's gonna get in your division. Is a lot better than people thought it would be. We ever went thought it'd be like the forty nine ers running away, which I mean, you guys are four and no. We gotta give you guys, Flowers. You're one of the best teams in the NFL. But Seattle's good. The Rams everybody thought was dead, they're good. And then Arizona they're not a good football team.
Speaker 5: I mean they won't.
Speaker 1: They play hard, They play hard and they won't die like you got to kill them.
Speaker 3: Every cars are our guy. Josh Dobbs, that boy's out here way bro.
Speaker 5: He can show up, drop of a hat and get it going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's a good ball player. We've said that.
Speaker 3: I'm happy for him to get a starting spot. I mean, like that's that's good ball by mister Dobbs. It's always great seeing how him. You know, it's tough to you. I mean they're missing uh like Buddha Baker's not playing right now still, mister Cayler Murray, like they're still missing pieces. So like and there their coach has I'm playing hard like that was our biggest thing from the tape. You watched their game fors the Cowboys last week and they were flying around on every single play. And when you have a team that believes that's scary shit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, George.
Speaker 5: And you kind of got me fired up thinking like the icy post game when you were breaking up that fight. I saw you the first one in there kind of breaking that thing up, like hey, brother, we need you and we need you.
Speaker 1: Noll.
Speaker 5: It's not because hey, he was ready through like he he was like, hen's ella, yeah, go ahead and grab his wrist. I was like, oh, I got his t leads trying to scrap.
Speaker 3: But I was like, you know, you're sitting there on my back to the to the stadium. I'm sitting on the bench like some kids trip me the whole time. I hate George kecking out short cackingaud. I was like, man, you got to wait to the end of the game, and you gotta to say please otherwise it's just not gonna happen. So he finally says please, and I go up after the game. I give him my hat, I signed something for him, and I'm just walking out and just had me right place, right Tom, and I just see like the shove and I was like, oh, I thought it was a joke at first, but it was not a joke. Run over there and get in front of Hoff. You know, they're saying mean things back and forth to each other. Don't know what started it, don't know what said. Someone was being disrespectful. I don't know. I was like, oh, man, I need you for Sunday night football. Let's just get Let's just get off the field and onto the next week. Man, it's not worth it right now. Oh that we're good after that.
Speaker 1: The temperament of the forty nine ers is wild because Trent Williams well NFC championship last year and then was it last week?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He got they They are lucky.
Speaker 5: They what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and legit like really didn't do anything wrong. That's a chess push off anything, at the very worst, a chest push. But yeah, to give him a throat shot, no pause, that is I kind of love that. I love the scrappiness, though I do have to defend him a little bit.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, Well.
Speaker 3: You know what, you go back and look at the Trip Williams history with ninety one. Uh and that guy he good player, sick guy. He's the guy that he's smoking in the very first play of the game. And uh, but he you know, he doesn't like us. He played for the Rams for two years and he doesn't like us. We don't really like him. And it was just kind of a little rivalry stuff. And that's just football, man. A lot you're in the league though, where you play against certain guys and sometimes there's some people that just rep you the wrong way. Yeah, when Taylor gets rubbed the wrong way by a lot of people, that is fair.
Speaker 1: That is fair.
Speaker 5: What I love, though, is a dude came in for a crow hop and a trend, just like Kobe Bryant doesn't even flinch. Ball goes to the space, no flinch.
Speaker 1: Dude, have you ever do people even come at you at all? Like? Do people aggress because you you when you're micd up, It's like the whole most hilarious thing ever because you're the nicest guy in the world.
Speaker 3: Once in a while, Like, isn't what's your what's the Titans? He Tager Simmons. Yeah, he plays very angry. He said a lot of very mean things to me a couple of years ago, and I was like, why he's so angry?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Oh man, shoot.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, you're just You're just in one of those moves.
Speaker 4: It is what it is.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't even care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's him on a win today as well. Uh do you is there is there anybody who said that, uh that people wrote the wrong way like I wrote? Does anybody review the wrong way where you're like this fucking guy man just bothers the ship out of me, you know, your facial esquession there, he's there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but George isn't a guy who really like hates people, so he's probably trying to actually like, Look, I don't I don't mess with it.
Speaker 3: I don't talk shit too many people, like you know, I just chirped guys on and off and anybody that rugged me the wrong way?
Speaker 4: Not really.
Speaker 3: There's some guys, some guys that I don't really like how they play the game, or there's some guys that just talking outrageous, not the ship. I'm just like, good, you're playing a kid's game. And if you're really this angry, you're something's wrong with you. I guess that's why you're playing football. But no, there's not like one guy off the tip of my tongue, I'd say, oh fuck that guy. No, I'm too nice of a guy.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I love everybody. El a baby.
Speaker 1: Are you are you ready to own?
Speaker 3: Wait? You know what I got? I got what guy for you? What what is off with Rodney Harrison last night? Trying to get Chris Jones talk about Zach Wilson.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, we were talking about Yeah, we were talking about that earlier. And just like just the your own national television like and you're trying to operate this thing the right way. You're supposed to operate this thing in the right way. There's a lot of responsibility that comes with a job like that. And just seeing the effort and the intention of trying to get him to talk shit about Zach Wilson and he was doing it as well. It's like, Yo, that's that's not it, bro. And good on Chris Jones too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chris Jones deserves a lot of credit that was, But that was disgusting, that the display of just trying to pry over and over again. And he's we said on the show, we gave hims fun as he was a great ballplayer. He's got a lot of respect. But that was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 1: As if Sunday Night Football didn't get enough clips clips with the with the Swifties and Ryan Reynolds and everybody at the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, that was that was wild.
Speaker 3: Ryan Yolds still got it.
Speaker 1: Still, guys, But Jack brought up Jack in the back. He brought up a good joint, He brought a good point saying he didn't get an attack.
Speaker 5: Would Jack bring up tell him again? He said, what did.
Speaker 1: Jack bring up?
Speaker 3: He?
Speaker 1: Uh, he didn't even get a nametag when he when they showed Taylor Swift Ryan Reynolds a get name to that neither.
Speaker 5: Never Ryan Reynolds never was getting like shouted out like hey, Ryan Reynolds is in the buildings.
Speaker 1: In the building, yeah in the proposal.
Speaker 3: Not just Ryan Reynolds, great movie, by the way, not just Tryan Reynolds, but also Hugh Jackman from the Greatest Show. Then like you have two guys talk to.
Speaker 1: Your act from the Greatest Show and you're not.
Speaker 3: And you're just not gonna shout them out? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I know? Man?
Speaker 5: That was wild is wild behavior? Wild behavior?
Speaker 1: And the his like if you look at them, they are they're great friends. You could play on the fact that they're phenomenal friends as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, always share in a movie coming out. I think it's you know what is it? Dead Bull three?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think so. I think there's a writer's stroke going on right now, though, which is a big issue you probably know, being California, I don't know.
Speaker 5: George pivoting to this week he's in the Yeah, he's in the He's he's in the nice Bay Area. Are you ready to own the Sea Gap against the Cowboys this weekend? And Michael Parsons, Yeah, your frozen, your froze, and your frozen.
Speaker 3: We can't hear you. Hear y'all has we.
Speaker 1: Can't hear you. We can't hear you. You're frozen.
Speaker 3: Give me a sec.
Speaker 5: Given you a sec My back, You're back a little bit. Say something again, Hello, Okay, we can hear you. All right, Pretend I asked that question again, and then you can start because we didn't hear anything.
Speaker 3: I'm really I'm really excited about Sunday Night football against the Dallas Cowboys. It's gonna be a fun game, and Michael Parsons is phenomenal. Their defense is hot right now, and they had two touchdowns against the Patriots on you know, yesterday, so they're obviously a good football team. Their game versus I mean, you could just kind of tell their game versus Cardinals, they just kind of I don't want to say they came out flat, but they just the cards is exactly what they want to do against some They held on the ball the entire game. They didn't get the Cowboys. The Cowboys off, it's a chance to really get going. So you know, when you lose early and you're a really good football team, it wakes you up really really fast. So we're gonna get a better version of the Cowboys, I think this week than you know anyone's seeing the season, and our plans give them the best version of ourselves. So it's going to be some fireworks, some fun plays, some grittiness, and hey, what is better than the San Francisco forty nine ers taking on this Dallas Cowboys on Sunday Night is.
Speaker 1: There a level of you that this might be for Bruce too, like just the nineties, the forty nine Ers and the Cowboys going at it like both teams strong right now, Bruce, how do you feel about it? Do you want to answer that question? But the Cowboys? Yeah, Cowboys Niners, baby, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I grew up in the household where my mom hated, hated, hated the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: So Jack so anyway, so like we always grew.
Speaker 5: Up hating the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: They were They would talk about America's team and Tom Landry and all that ship, and she would like spit into a cup, just like angry about it.
Speaker 5: So that not her deal at all. So no, so she never liked them and thought that was all a bunch of fake and bullshit.
Speaker 3: She was We're.
Speaker 5: Together when Dwight caught the catch.
Speaker 1: And still remember that whole thing, And she couldn't have been any happier.
Speaker 5: So we've had we've had.
Speaker 3: The Niners line on that rivalry forever.
Speaker 1: The runs deep, the bad blood runs deep. Man, I love it.
Speaker 5: I do like that.
Speaker 1: George.
Speaker 5: Do we have any uh, do we have any rock paper scissors coming up on the radar in the future.
Speaker 3: We told scissors like the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like that head game you're playing right now, setting up the entire world to slip them.
Speaker 3: George, just wait till I actually go scissors again, and I'm gonna be so I'm gonna beat so many people, can't.
Speaker 5: You're in my head just now. I don't know what I'm gonna be ready because it's gonna be a touchdown. I need you to seek out the camera and I'm literally going to be playing you in rock papers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is gonna try to get it on the I'm gonna trade you on the pylon. The ends on pylon, like die for it, knock it over. It's gonna be sideways. Let me laying next to it. I'm gonna would be dude, dude, thanks for joining us, man Bruce, you two, we miss you, We love you.
Speaker 5: We'll send you some spook Tobra merch for the boys.
Speaker 1: Have a hell of a week, bro, have a hell of a season. Dude, thank you for coming on a short notice a bus with the boys. Let's go have a day, have a week, have a month.
Speaker 3: Fellas.
Speaker 5: Happy here from you, see you, Bruce, Bruce, see Georgie.
Speaker 9: Take care all right, but the best love the best man, wait now we gotta close up.
Speaker 1: We got to talk.
Speaker 5: We should that we can throw those ads in kind of wherever you sure, maybe we should do with tear talk, just a quick tiar talk of what works. We didn't do the tiers now if I was gonna do it, and You're like he was having and I was like, oh yeah, I was literally going because I was just thinking, like.
Speaker 1: You got nothing else?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Where do we go to?
Speaker 1: It was also in the car too tough, but uh listen are we rolling? Yeah? George coming on, dude is always awesome. And the fact that literally Will texted him what two hours ago? Yeah, I was like, hey, can you come on real quick? Like George is the actual best? And what else is the best?
Speaker 5: That Duke Cannon scent from the Trophy game that was created with the support from the Bust with the Boys, and it's available in thick body wash and a big ass brick of soap. The idea was hatched at and for the Bust and Bowl with the Duke Cannon Team.
Speaker 1: The Boys.
Speaker 5: Duke Cannon Team made a nice little made a nice big ass brick of soap, and we wanted to bring a scent to life that best celebrates college up all in the greatest rivalries like the Trophy Game Nebraska, Michigan. It has notes of smoke, leather, and amber and smells like collegiate bragging rights thick high viscosity body wash. It's formulated with a noticeably high viscosity and built to work effectively on your body and not spew down the shower dream. The big Ast brick of soap is three times bigger than the common bars of soap that you used in little shitty bars that you use triple milk for superior quality, and it's made with natural oils. Find the new scent at Duke Cannon dot com, slash Trophy Game and now available in your closest Walmart.
Speaker 4: You're so good at reading, thanks man, so good at it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, should we hit a tier talk before we jump out of here?
Speaker 5: Let's hit the tier talk?
Speaker 1: Go in this. This is this tears are usually during Spootobra. We taught we have like a big thought out process. If we're going to do spooky movies, we're gonna do you know, things due during the spoot Ober season. Blah blah blah. This is from off the like we thought about doing this with Georgia's didn't work out, so we're gonna do tear talk, just things we're just most excited for. It's Spootober, so we're gonna do three tiers. I'd love it if the boys in the back came up with something because it's Spootober baby, and I would love to hear where you guys have had going into this phenomenal season. You wanna go first? Second, second, not first?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 1: I guess I'll go first. Go ahead, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead? What's that? Let's do want? You guys both do one? Want you?
Speaker 4: Just both do one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my tier three this is off the cuff. I haven't put a lot of thought into it so that I might miss it here and there. But my my Tier three is gonna be going to haunted houses. Man, and I I love events with Spootober. But to me, dude, there's like, it's so much fun going to haunted houses because I'm thirty two and I really don't get afraid of haunted houses like that, but going with a group of friends that understand getting a little banged up and walk looking through and like just appreciating this is the only time of year I can be in this and like the first toutalpillage, I'm about you make yourself scream and then low key, by the end of the hount House, you are a little afraid. So because I will tell you this, when I when I was like eleven or twelve years old, my mom worked at a place called raw Hide and they had a twenty like a three sixty five twenty four to seven hundred house that was always there, and like the guys that worked there showed me the ins and outs of like this is how you know jumps and spooks and this and that's are coming. So I have like, I know this stuff, I know this game, but it's nice to just kind of run away from that and just be a part of it. So that's my That's my Tier three, my my Tier two, and could easily be my Tier one. But the thing I'm most excited for is like just taking my kids trigger treating because last night, literally last night, we're like, hey, you guys want to watch those on before bed? They're like, yeah, we want to, And I was like, what do you guys want to watch? And they wanted to watch the show, and like, but is it spooky? Is it's it's Bootober right there, like they're all fired up, like, yeah's Bootober. So they literally both of them are going spooky, spooky, spooky, and I'm like, dude, that's It's just so great that I'm now making traditions with my kids and they're like fully truly buying in. And they we went to pick up pajamas and they both wanted to wear matching spooky pajamas. And I have little videos of them just being like happy Spootober, like just fired up, just fired up about everything they know. At the end of the month, they're going tri or treating. I'm pretty sure I'm ashed catch them, but I heard I might be hiccup now because we're doing a hot Swringer dragon things. So but I'm looking forward to like getting legit dressed up with my kids and just hitting the town, knocking on doors, talking to strangers and taking food from them. That is my tier two and my tier one, Dude, is gonna be the number one thing I'm most excited for in spoot Over is just the first year of my life truly being able to buy into all thirty one days and not having to worry about who I'm playing or the stresses of the game, and what are people gonna think if I'm tweeting about this, because I should be focused on the main thing I get to do. I get to just be as invested as possible into Spootober and just make it as big as possible in my own little head. Literally today, I'm working out this morning and somebody walked up to me and I kind of like did the headphone thing. I pulled my headphone out and he goes say, man, embrace the Spook. Gives me a bump, walked away, and I was like, I'm so fucking happy to have you. And I just put my phone back in and got back to pomping iron. But I'm just so fired I'm just so fired up about holding the flag of embracing the Spook. And that is my tear thought, my one word, embrace.
Speaker 4: Love Spooky.
Speaker 5: I will go My Tier three.
Speaker 1: Is going to be.
Speaker 5: The weather. The weather I love when the when the leaves are on the ground and you just know that you are in prime obviously October, but Ootober weather I also enjoy. And I don't know if this is this might be like a take that people don't agree with, but I don't mind it. Getting starting to get dark a little earlier. I don't mind it gets me a little sleepy. Sooner you start getting the movies out even earlier, I don't mind it getting dark a little elger. So my Tier three is the weather. My Tier two soup season, we're back. Chili's all of it, dude, or we should do a soup a soup tier talk, but soup season being in full force. I love when the soups come out and my Tier one is going to go to being scared. I enjoy because, like George was saying, like I enjoy scary movie, but I'm also terrified of scary movies. But that's kind of like why I enjoyed. It's like a gets me going. It wakes me up a little bit. I get a little alive from it. Like when we were going to Halloween and we're playing the Michael Myers theme music and you're just your low key scared, or you watch a real fucking scary movie at night, wife leaves you halfway through it here, I can't do this, I completely understand. Then the movie's done and you're kind of like, is this the night where they get me? Whether you're running your room, you get a little pep in your step, but being scared getting chased by somebody with a chainsaw to haunted house, kill me, try to brother, I'm out. That's my Tier one, and that is my tiar talk.
Speaker 4: Scary yeah, solid.
Speaker 5: Hyphenated jump scare. Yeah yeah, you know I might have to go paranormal activity tonight. That is such a scary one too, bro, Let's watch this turn off miss Rachel.
Speaker 4: All right, my tears talk, let me put it up, all right.
Speaker 6: Tier three sort of what uh what Taylor touched on a little bit uh when talking about like taking his kids trick or cheating, but for guys our age trick or treating, but forgot like people our age, it's being able to dress up and then go out and just see everybody else's costumes and like just kind of embrace it with your your group of friends and then see what everybody else is wearing, and like are you so and so from so and so, and just to see like the creativity people have with those costumes.
Speaker 4: It's really cool. My tier too is.
Speaker 5: Is uh bloody costumes, pumpkin.
Speaker 6: Flavored things, So like I'm not I have never really been the biggest pumpkin kind of flavored guy.
Speaker 4: But last year, will you started getting.
Speaker 5: Those pumpkin cream colbers from Stars in.
Speaker 6: The Fire and just kind of like last year I had a pumpkin flavored beer that was really really good. But like I'm sort of getting into that pumpkin flavored.
Speaker 1: Stuff a lot of candle Brother get some of that too, Yeah, that you that too?
Speaker 4: And then my Tier one will sort of touched on it.
Speaker 6: But it's being able to wear sweatshirts and sweatpants again, it's for to me, there is nothing better than being able to get on like just a little sweatshirt, little sweatpants going, and you are the most comfortable you will ever be in your life. And it's maybe it's like a little chilly outside. You open the door, open the windows, get that little breeze going, Like yeah, this is throwing on some football on the weekends. There's nothing better than putting on your you're just oversized sweatpants, oversized sweatshirt that you shouldn't be wearing out in public, but you're just so comfortable.
Speaker 1: And that is my Tier one, horny, creamy, thirsty. All right.
Speaker 7: My Tier talk number three is going to go to having an excuse to wear a costume anytime in October. I will be wearing this every every time on the bus for the remainder of October and for the remainder of however long I'll be on this podcast. So yeah, having an excuse to dress up kind of brings you back to that childlike lore of when Yes, Taylor.
Speaker 1: When we did start the podcast, Jack got up and sat down, and as I was talking about the I might even bringing up as I was talking before you came on the bus, he actually ran off the bus and grabbing came back on. It fired me up.
Speaker 5: I was so excited.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 7: Number two is going to bonfires. It is officially bonfire season once that weather breaks. We're kind of in a false fall right now. But once we get that first like fifty degree weekend, it's just like a perfect opportunity to get with some good friends, good people, light up a fire, you know, have some apple cide or whatever it may be, and just kind of enjoy outside before it gets a little too cold. And my number one kind of along the same theme. But it is just the weather breaking, and more specifically the leaves changing. Once you can physically see leaves turn orange brown, all the cool palettes of fall colors. That is when I feel like you really start to like know that fall is here, and like you were saying with George earlier, it's like the first domino that falls of holiday season and you just have so much to look forward to for the next three or four months. So really excited for it to get a little cold, see that weather break, get some good leaves out there, and yeah, just start charging to the new year.
Speaker 5: Committed leafy.
Speaker 7: Mmm, power for a good fucking October. We really are you releasing a movie schedule.
Speaker 5: Or we talked about it yesterday our movie suggestions because we were going through like I know, we usually drop a calendar for people to follow along, but people.
Speaker 8: Were asking on Twitter this morning if we are dropping.
Speaker 1: We should just drop one for the people and then give the insurance policy of we're not following this, but if you're a first timer, Yeah, here's we have had. We've had a shitload of new followers since last year's October. It'll be nice to aple to jump on.
Speaker 5: I think like the suggestions of us, like you know what we might watch tonight, engaging with the fans, like kind of being in it that way, versus we have a un official schedule, and then it seems like we need to be held to that schedule.
Speaker 8: We'll drop that tomorrow for everybody.
Speaker 1: I'll tink what I might pop on tonight. I'm gonna wait till the end of October for this one. But Thanks Killing? Have you guys not seen that movie? Is that? It is? The turkey is The opening scene of this movie is a close up on a woman's nipple. It zooms out, it has a following, it's ridiculous on someone else. There's there's two movies. There's Thanks Killing and Thanks Killing three and Thanks Killing. The plot of Thanks Killing three is trying to find Thanks Killing two. It's so bad, but it is legit like it's it's funny how bad it is. The first line said in the movie is nice tits bitch. That's the first line of that movie. But it is hilariously like, yeah, that's the turkey right there. It's so funny. But yeah, I will be tweeting out every single day of what I'm watching, every single day when I'm watching. And I did give the guys a cheat sheet this because I know it's a tough month and I know not everybody's bought it. As much as me, which is totally fine, but I made I logged into my Netflix put it on this morning and there's been three different spooks being played on repeat just to the boys for sure, get their spooning, because I know you guys have a social life outside of the bus too, and you got shit to do on the weekends. Yeah, you know it is honorable, dude. Body armour, it's the best bus with the boys is brought to you by body armor. From Sport Drinks to sport water. Body armour keeps us hydrated all day long, whether you're talking, watching or even playing sports. Body armor is our go to choice. Real hydration, real ingredients, packed with electrolytes, vitamins, and nothing artificial. Body armor has great tasting flavors like strawberry banana and blue rasberry. The best athletes in the world hydrated body armor like Ronald of Geese, Ronald Acuna, Junior, Christ Saffrey, tay Lwan will comp then Alex Morgan and the latest athletes to join the team, Joe Barreau, which we gotta get some wins to be honest. Yeah, my favorite. I'm a huge fan of blue Raspberry. I'm being if I'm being I really enjoyed the Blue rasbit Blue Ras. I do like the Blue Rats. I'm a big I'm a big fan of that.
Speaker 5: Huh. You like the black Outby That's all right, sorry, I like that. The label makes me feel so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the black Lea, it does look kind of it's got that look. It makes you feel more powerful, dude. But it's available in stores nation wide. Head over to the Body Armor store on Amazon and get yours today. With that being said, make sure you keep up all week, all month with spooktober Man. We're so happy to have you. Hope you guys enjoyed this podcast. Two our thirteen minutes of fun. What else could you possibly ask for? And uh yeah, dude, tweet at the boys, tell us what you're watching, show us how you're embracing the Spook. Put the world on notice. Know that Spootober is alive and well and it's going to be the best month of twenty twenty three until we get to November, baby, and then we just keep moving forward. We are it's we're here, We're here, and it's time to fully buy in. So that being said, big hugs, tiny kisses, and if you want this is the merch store right here, got these boys