Speaker 1: It's the best bif of the week.
Speaker 2: With Morgan Part two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: Happy weekend, everybody, It is Best Bids time and we are counting down the top segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week. Before we get into it, check out part one Part three. This weekend, Amy joins me. Part one we talk all about the boyfriends and get some details from both of us and how her kids are doing and just life in general. And then part three we answer listener questions as always, so check those out. But if you don't want to and you're just trying to catch up really quick on what happened.
Speaker 4: On the show this week, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Paris Hilton's media company is dropping a new podcast, so she called into the show and talked all about her many many different ventures.
Speaker 4: She has involved in so many things.
Speaker 3: And we also talked about her time on The Simple Life and being misunderstood for a lot of years. It was really cool to hear a different side of Paris.
Speaker 1: Number seven, Hey Paris, how are you?
Speaker 5: I'm doing great?
Speaker 6: How are you doing pretty good? I was on my for you page this morning and oddly and maybe because they knew we were going to talk and they knew everything about us. I was watching the video of Jack's and you were standing with Jack that she was playing a song about you, which thought was super cool, and I think some of the things that she said was, you know, I talked about your IQ and your advocacy. All though that was really cool. Who approached to about that?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 7: Jax came over to do my podcast and then we just did some cute special videos together and we've actually been friends for years. She wrote one of the songs on my last album, and I love her. She's just so kind, so sweet, so talented, and I'm so excited she's about to be a mom.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I think too that showed a lot of what people are now learning about you in different ways. I think for me what was really cool was when you were testifying on Capitol Hill talking to Congress, and I think that was a lot of people's introduction to the version of you, like the real youth now you want people to see. Is that description a bit accurate.
Speaker 7: Person that I always was, but it was it took time for me to become strong enough to be able to speak about you know, so many things that I went through. But then when I found out that there was hundreds of thousands of children every year from the foster care system being sent to these schools and being abused and dying in the name of treatment, and they had no voice, I knew that I needed to use my voice and do something about it. And I'm so incredibly proud of all that work and it's been the most healing experience of my life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So after you did that, do you feel like there were some changes, or at least there were some people that listened that were making decisions that maybe you weren't listening before you testified.
Speaker 5: Definitely.
Speaker 7: This is something that people have been trying to fight for so many years, but for so long they were ignored and not listened to or just you know, swept under the ruck. But when I came there and kept going back and forth to DC and speaking with all these senators and legislators and letting them know what's happening behind closed doors, and then also bringing other survivors with me who you know, had just gotten out of these places, just to show that this has been happening for decades and it's something that you know, people have just chosen to ignore for so long, but I come in and shine such a huge right light on it that you know it gets all around the world that they can't ignore it or act like it's not happening.
Speaker 6: Where do you feel like the courage has come from? You mentioned the courage a few minutes ago, that the courage that you have now to actually speak as yourself and for yourself for the first time. Where do you think the courage came from?
Speaker 7: From? Life experiences? Everything that I've been through in life has made me a very strong woman.
Speaker 5: And also just finding out.
Speaker 7: And doing so much research and speaking to so many other survivors and just hearing the horrible things that are happening and how it's boomed into this twenty eight billion dollar a year industry, and children are being abused, and it's just been heartbreaking to hear these stories. So just to know that I can help be the hero that I needed when I was a little girl and make a difference in these in these children and their families' lives, gives me all the courage in the world.
Speaker 6: You're an entrepreneur in many ways, and again Jack's highlighted to get highlighted in that video a bit, and not specifically, but the macro version of it, like so many things that you're doing. Why why be so involved in so many things?
Speaker 7: Success is something that really drives me as well as just creating. And I think also a big part of it is I have ADHD and I will literally hyper focus on things that I love and I have so many different and yeah, I love doing fashion, I love music, I love entertaining, I love making incredible products.
Speaker 5: I love using my voice to make a difference. I love.
Speaker 7: Just I don't know, I just I'm one of those people. I feel like you only live once, so you got to make the most of it. And I'm so proud of everything that I'm able to create and bring to the world.
Speaker 6: Were you good at math in school? Naturally?
Speaker 5: Math was with my ADHD.
Speaker 7: Again, it was a class I did not enjoy at all. I was more into drama and art class.
Speaker 6: I guess I asked that because again, there's so much that you're doing and again even making music, right, it's not just because again you are now an accomplished DJ as well. And I think many many years ago when you started DJ, people are like, oh, that's pretty cool, but now you know you do it on such a high level. It's not just like slamming songs together, Like there is really a formula to being a really good DJ. I guess that's why I asked the math question, was like, how does your brain work when you're mixing music? Mm hmm.
Speaker 7: That way, It's just comes so naturally to me because I love music, and I love music my entire life and last just years of training of you know, it's very technical when you're up there, but if you know it very well, you just can hear it right away. So it's just something that I've learned over the years, and I think it's something that would come naturally. But then if I'm in like a classroom as a teenager, I was just so bored and just.
Speaker 5: Could not pay attention.
Speaker 7: But if it's something I love to do, yes, and plus with me, it's something that I would have to work hard to prove myself even harder, just you know, being a woman, being you know, one of the first to you know, kind of step into this arena. It's always been like a boys club. So yeah, it feels amazing now to just be traveling and playing at the biggest music festivals all around the world for almost like fifteen years now, and I'm really proud just how people see that I'm the real deal.
Speaker 6: Do you have like a practice like a mixing station in your house? I have a pick a ball court in the backyard, so I go practice pickle ball in the backyard. It's close. And do you have one near the kitchen that you just go practice on.
Speaker 7: I try to just have everything at my house, so I have like next to my podcasting studio, there's a recording studio, so I have all my equipment there to record my album as well as my whole DJ setup with my CDJs and all of my equipment or I'm trying out new equipment will bring it in. So yeah, of course, I'm always practicing my sets and just figuring out my favorite transitions and what I love, and then also creating other remixes and different mashups of like my favorite iconic kind of songs from like the two thousands, but then bringing in like a more futuristic vibe and adding in like an epic drop.
Speaker 5: So that's something that I love to do.
Speaker 6: Your new podcast that you didn't mention the studio, it's called My Friend Daisy A Murder solved in DMS. So this is a true crime podcast. So this is a real story, right, Yes.
Speaker 5: This is a true podcast, So tell.
Speaker 6: Me a bit about the story.
Speaker 7: Basically, my team and I saw this article about it in the cut and it's about this nineteen year old girl named Daisy Dellow and she was murdered outside her apartment and the authorities could not, you know, make an arrest. I could not figure out who it was, and then her friends and family turned to TikTok and literally sparked a viral manhunt that helped track down the killer.
Speaker 5: And I thought that.
Speaker 7: Was amazing just to see this community come together and use digital activism to demand justice. And something that is important to me is giving people who have.
Speaker 5: A voice who don't have a voice.
Speaker 7: And I'm really just proud how hearing from the mother.
Speaker 5: About how much this meant to her and all of her friends.
Speaker 7: For Daisy to not be forgotten and for this man to be held accountable, and just to raise awareness also against standing against domestic violence.
Speaker 5: And I just feel that women's voices are too often.
Speaker 7: Gone unheard, So this is something that's really important to me to just advocate for a world where every woman's story matters.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the podcast is called My Friend Daisy, a murder solved in DMS whenever, And I want to go back to you testifying to Congress again. I think one of the memes was that you were just talking in a normal voice, like you're talking with me here. Do you feel that people are a little surprised whenever you're not talking in the old Paris Silton character voice?
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 7: I think if people don't know me, or they're first getting to know me, they assume, you know the voice and the character that I played on the Simple Libe is how I am in real life. But that's just a character that I created back then because this was the first reality show ever and the producers basically wanted Nicole to be the troublemaker Paris you kind of play the blonde airhead. So and I think also just growing up, you know, during that time, I always looked up to women like Marilyn Monroe and Hamela Anderson and they had, you know, this kind of baby breathy voice. And also just with all of the trauma I had been through as a teenager being abused at these I think it was also a trauma response to that as well, where I kind of just wanted to create this perfect Barbie doll life and then all of a sudden, I get thrown, you know, doing the simple life, and then it's becomes like this character that people get to know me for. So yeah, I think it's just been a part of me for a long time, but it's not who I really am.
Speaker 6: Did you feel a bit typecast for a while in your early adult life that it was hard to actually not have to be that person?
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure. You know.
Speaker 7: It wasn't until my documentary This Is Paris, where I started talking about everything in my life that I've went through, that that was the first time that people, you know, really got to see me and the person I really was. But before I think that people just what kind of look at me. It is almost like this cartoon character, and then now people can see there's actually way more to me than I ever spoke about before.
Speaker 6: Do you think being a being a mom had a lot of those layers as well?
Speaker 5: Yeah, definitely, just growing so much and.
Speaker 7: I and my babies are my world and they just bring me so much happiness, and I'm just really proud that I can finally be the person that I always was and always was meant to be. But now the world can see me for that because there's always been so much more to me, and I've always you know, been underestimated and.
Speaker 5: Misunderstood, which I can understand.
Speaker 7: I was playing a character, and I think people didn't realize that. You know, I'm not a dumb blown I'm just very good at pretending.
Speaker 5: To be one.
Speaker 7: Three Final Questions creating that blueprint as well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I'm sorry start Starry to speak over either Three Final Questions. Uh, the new remix if the Earth Is Spinning with Cia? I love Cia. Whenever you do a new remix, do you go and say, hey, I'm gonna do this, like how do you actually go through the process with this remix? Album?
Speaker 5: And anytime I do something, I.
Speaker 7: Will a lot of the time just be at different festivals, or I'll just like text my friends who are DJs or producers.
Speaker 5: I'll send them the album and say.
Speaker 7: Like, oh, I'd love for you to do a remix on BDA, or I want you to do this one for Chasing with me and Megan Trainer the song that Cia and I wrote called ADHD. So it's kind of just like thinking in my mind, my friends, which ones like, which type of remix I want for that certain song, and just contacting the person.
Speaker 5: Or also I have my team.
Speaker 7: They'll send me a list of like other DJs and producers that they think would be great for these tracks, and then I listen to their music, see what I think and give them a.
Speaker 5: Yes or no.
Speaker 7: So yeah, it's just like a process of just going through and picking the perfect people that I think for each one.
Speaker 6: I have a question about Fragrances because I know again you you've built an empire with fragrance. Do you just smell stuff all day long when you're in the middle of this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just actually launched my thirtieth fragrance and it's called Iconic, and I love perfume. I've been in the fragrance industries or this is the twentieth anniversary, and yeah, the process is a lot of fun, just sometimes going over to the prepumira and spelling all these different sense and notes and kind of having fun like mixing things together. But now just after making thirty perfumes, I'm definitely a pro. So I know all of my favorite notes and which ones I want to mix together and just create these beautiful fragrances, and then designing the bottles and coming up with the names and the campaign and what the photos are going to be like. So that's one of my favorite parts out that is just being creative and then seeing it come to life with this gorgeous bottle and this incredible scent. And I'm just incredibly proud just with the success of my perfumes.
Speaker 6: A final question, and again, everybody, my friend Daisy a murder solved in DMS. I check out the podcast. It is a ten part series that you can check out. I think it's true crime, so it's the true story I loved and still do love. Stars Are Blind. Do you still play that? Do you still you know? You're still proud of it?
Speaker 5: Thank you?
Speaker 7: Yes, that song is such a huge part of my life. It's so timeless, it's so iconic. I love that it brings so much happiness to everyone around the world.
Speaker 5: And I listened to it all the time.
Speaker 7: I was just on a cover shoot yesterday and they played it probably like ten times. So people anytime I'm around as well, or if I walk into like an event or a club or a party or anything, they'll always it on.
Speaker 5: And I love performing it. Also at my concerts.
Speaker 7: It's always my favorite like finale ending song to perform, and I can't wait to perform it at World Pride in DC coming up next month, and then also at Out Loud at Weho Pride.
Speaker 5: Next month too, So yeah, it's it's my favorite song in the world.
Speaker 6: World Pride Festival in DC Friday, June sixth, Paris will be there. Yes, Paris, we really appreciate the time. Thank you so much, and thanks for advocating for the things that you do. You're making a big difference in a lot of lives, So thank you for our time, but mostly thank you for the time you're spending doing things bigger, that's bigger than all of us. So hope you have a great rest of the day and maybe maybe one day I'll see you soon.
Speaker 7: I would love that, And thank you for being so kind and lovely and I really appreciate you and I hope to meet you soon.
Speaker 2: All right, bye, Paris, Hi, honey, it's the best Bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: I've got a lot of hell stuff going on right now and I shared it on the show this week, and unfortunately, I think a lot of people out there are also dealing with this based on how many people responded and shared their stories, so you get a little update on what's been happening with my crazy body and the fact that it's falling apart and I think I might be dying.
Speaker 6: Number six, I want to go talk to Morgan because she might be dying. So a lot of stuff happens with her health. She like had vertigo, or she couldn't get out of bed, she's spinning around, she's had long COVID. Where what sense do you not have? Back all the way, my smell and.
Speaker 4: My taste is like ninety percent.
Speaker 6: Your smell is at what percent? Oh?
Speaker 5: Like zero?
Speaker 6: There's nothing there still zero.
Speaker 3: I think every time I get sick, it just keeps knocking it further back down.
Speaker 6: So all this stuff's happening to Morgan. Now you started tasting something weird in your mouth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I started tasting iron out of.
Speaker 6: Nowhere, like all of a sudden, there is your iron taste in her mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which makes me like something in your mouth, No, I thought, so, I like, I went to it, ran to the bathroom trying to like spit to see if any blood would come out.
Speaker 6: No blood, It was just wood. Tastes like iron.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what that is.
Speaker 6: I've never eaten iron. I guess I didn't know that, well, I never I've never even licked iron.
Speaker 8: You know when you like have a nose bleed and then you lick it.
Speaker 6: Well so bad that I get down in my throat. Yeah I've been Yeah, I've been beat up too. So yeah, I've tasted I tasted blood. Oh okay, so it wasn't blood.
Speaker 3: No, I like I was checking my whole mouth, thinking like, hopefully I just like bit myself or whatever, and no, not.
Speaker 4: Even a little bit.
Speaker 6: So not only is she tasting iron, another part of her body starts to what then what hurts?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: So then my arm starts feeling and I'm like, okay, there's like a random pain in my arm.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, okay, maybe I'm sore from a workout.
Speaker 3: But I hadn't really worked out in a few days because of all this going on, So I was like, this is random. It's just a shooting pain up my arm.
Speaker 6: What's happening?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Then now I have like rashers.
Speaker 3: I can't stop itching my legs, like you would think that I'm having an allergic outbreak on my legs because we were in Austin for the festival. I had to emergency get Vinadreyl sent to my room because I started breaking out in hypes all over.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 9: She texted me asking if I had any vanag droll ande. I was like, no, but I guess that's.
Speaker 6: Why that's not a weird ask. You're actually she asked her meth no, but I'm like, it's like, what you want? What?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I guess I just thought she had a little bit of allergies. I didn't know her body was itching all over.
Speaker 6: So common causes of metallic or iron taste. Number one is blood in the mouth, which you say that didn't happen. Number two is medications, if you're on any new ones. Now you have been dealing with a lot of stuff. Are you on new medications that's gonna happen with No.
Speaker 3: I was taking zofran when I was dealing with my vertigo, but that was unusual for me.
Speaker 6: There's two more. Oh oh am I dying, No, probably gets worse. But another one is neurological causes.
Speaker 4: We do know there's stuff happening in my brain.
Speaker 6: Yes, and stuff due to your illness as well. Yeah, but rare, but certain neurological conditions or even head trauma can affect taste interpretation in the brain interpretation. So yes, you're having neurological issues, because that's what vertio is, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Vertigo is part of like it's all up there and like taste and smell are supposed to be connected neurologically too. So I do feel like something is happening to my brain because sometimes you guys have heard it where I just kind of like can't say a word that I used to be able to say, and I'm like, okay, apparently I forgot how to pronounce that.
Speaker 4: So something definitely is going on with me neurologically.
Speaker 6: And the last one, I don't know if I want to say, they say it, it's just a it's not you and I am a doctor, and if you're a new listener, I literally am a doctorrect so of letters, but I'm not an MD. I'm a PhD.
Speaker 10: That's isn't that of letters?
Speaker 6: But I'm a PhD. Yeah, yeah, not an MD, not a medical doctor, but I'm a doctor. Okay, stop stop taking me down.
Speaker 10: Sorry, I didn't know.
Speaker 6: I just means if you just let me say PhD listeners. It'd be like, that's so cool.
Speaker 10: GD is so cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but of letters, that's stupid. That's what I am. That's it's a big stupid head. Okay, Morgan, ready, I'm ready. I guess do you want me to say it or no?
Speaker 4: I mean yeah, I don't have any answers.
Speaker 6: So the taste of iron in your mouth could be oh no, what is it? Man? Pregnant hormonal changes, especially in the first trimester, can make women more what did you just say? Did you say, Mester, I'll do what Amy did and say it at the same time. Yeah, okay, okay, cool? Making sure. Sorry, I'm just wild, Morgan, she is not can make women more sensitive to metallic taste.
Speaker 4: I'm on birth control, so I feel like that would be.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 4: I feel pretty confident.
Speaker 8: In my should we take the test?
Speaker 6: That's the bit I used to do that.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, like what was wrong with.
Speaker 6: Us would have been positive? We were pretty dumb.
Speaker 9: I don't even know, like I was like, Okay, I guess I'm just like zero percent considering my husband at this moment.
Speaker 6: Okay, I think you're okay. Based on all the research that I've done, other than it being like acid reflux, there are like sinus, covid cold infections also that pop up a little bit. But I think you're okay. Maybe like zinc and B twelve would help you out.
Speaker 10: I am.
Speaker 3: You don't how many supplements I've been trying to take, like I feel like my and none of it's really new. Like I've been trying to just amp up all the supplements that I was already taking, and I just feel like I'm And I got all my blood work back and everything was fine.
Speaker 6: Do you tell your doctor?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we tested for everything, immune compromise, We test for B twelve, vitamin D iron, Everything was great.
Speaker 6: And where was the pain in my arm? And what it feel like?
Speaker 4: It just kind of felt like a shooting pain up my arm and the.
Speaker 6: Pain shooting and arm. Okay, a nurse she has iron taste and the pain shooting in her arm. So I got my nurse online over good good good, Okay that chat shept.
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, ok so whatever good doctor has here, yeah, trust me as all their use on anyway.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, here are a few possibilities listed. Number one possible heart related issue heart attacker in China. Oh no, that's how you get pregnant. That's true in your angina. Next up, migraines are neurological events. I'm leaning toward that.
Speaker 4: Lots of neurological stuff happening in my body.
Speaker 8: And oh, what there it is?
Speaker 6: Did you find it? Shut up again because I got another one? Number three nerve compression or injury like a pinch nerve?
Speaker 4: I do I've been having problems with my shoulder too.
Speaker 6: Oh no, my body falling at your head? Have you have you checked your angina lately?
Speaker 10: What exactly is the andrew is the tingling in your arm?
Speaker 6: Oh? I thought you did stir up trust us, guys. Vaina is in our day in China.
Speaker 9: Sorry, chest pain discomfort that occurs when the heart muscle doesn't get twelve.
Speaker 6: A doctor can't be twelve. I'm sorry I've not been professional. I hope that you get it figured out. Obviously you're going through a lot right now. That sucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would just really like answers.
Speaker 3: Would be really nice if I can find some form of an answer.
Speaker 6: We gave you a lot of answers. They might not be the right ones, but we gave you some good ones.
Speaker 8: The words she's been messing up though that I mean she's been doing there.
Speaker 4: I mess up for every time I talk here, I pronounce things wrong. That's on purpose, But there are some things that like I try and.
Speaker 3: Read a word and it's not even registering correctly in my brain even a little bit.
Speaker 8: That's my life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and numbers, Well, maybe I'm dyslexic.
Speaker 6: Should we put on the death clock? But Eddie she has her own death clock, because Eddie's gonna die in like a thousand days.
Speaker 8: When I turned seventy two.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're rooting for you, Morgan, that's what we say. Hey, we're rooting for your kid. Good good luck Morgan.
Speaker 4: So I need to go take some tests.
Speaker 6: I know we gave you all the tests you need. You're good to go.
Speaker 7: Friend.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 3: Number two, Lunchbox is disgusted with Eddie. This is a new word I use. Not often do I say that one. Normally they have their little tips, but this time, true disgust is happening, and it's all because of something Eddie said that he allows his wife to do. And after hearing that, Lunchbox truly cannot believe his ears.
Speaker 6: Number five, I want to talk about money for a second, and I want to talk about people judging other people for money decisions, where I thought Eddie was pretty vulnerable and he said that he doesn't know anything about how much money that his family has and makes you know what you make, but your wife does all financials everything. Lunchbox thinks that is the weirdest, most feminine thing he's ever heard.
Speaker 11: Why, dude, because you're the man like you are the one that goes to work and brings home the money and you don't even know how much you have in there or where it goes.
Speaker 6: You let the woman of the house.
Speaker 8: Who who's smart. Yeah, okay, great, she can be smart. She more than me a number her.
Speaker 11: Control the money. That is the most bizarre thing I've ever heard. When you said it, I was my mouth almost hit the floor that you said.
Speaker 6: I don't know how much money I let her handle everything. That is crazy? Who wait wait wait, I got I mean nobody jumped in. You were still talking. There was no need to make.
Speaker 11: Us ahead, Like how do you look at yourself in the mirror and say, man, I'm a man When you have no idea how to control your money. You don't know what to do with your money. You don't know where it goes. How do you like live with yourself?
Speaker 8: Okay, I don't think that makes me a man. I know, mean where my money? Who's spending my money? But go ahead, So that's not it. I think my wife is way smarter than I am when it comes to numbers. I have dyscalcula, which is a terrible disease that I've been living with my.
Speaker 6: Whole terrible disease.
Speaker 8: It's not a disorder, and I've been living with this my whole life. And thankfully my wife takes this burden on and does all our finances, and she's good at it, and I trust her with it. And it has nothing to do with me being a man or not.
Speaker 11: Question, before you got married to your wife, right, what did you have to do for you in order in order to marry.
Speaker 8: Your wife by a ring?
Speaker 11: No, you had to go to your father in law and say, what is.
Speaker 8: He leading the witness here?
Speaker 6: Because that's he's asking you a question about you. You can choose to answer to play the fifth. By playing the fifth looks awfully guilty.
Speaker 8: I mean, I know what the answer is. I told my father in law that she has debt and before we get.
Speaker 6: She has debt. The woman that was in so much debt, she was also a kid.
Speaker 8: She's eighteen years old.
Speaker 6: There are my money, honey, I don't care. I don't need to see it. That is crazy. And who brings home the bacon? You were her?
Speaker 8: Not answering that?
Speaker 6: Who brings home the chedda?
Speaker 8: I would say, I bring home the majority of the cheddar? And you let her control all the cheedda, Yeah, that is a great. Why what's your situation? What do you do?
Speaker 6: And she has hers? I wouldn't let her get her paws on my money.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 11: If she did get her paws on my money, guess who would control it?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 6: Like when you were growing up, who controlled the money?
Speaker 8: My dad?
Speaker 6: Like shocking your dad? Shocking? I mean, and you, Oh my.
Speaker 8: Gosh, dude, is just the way it's been. Man, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 11: It's got a sad sight, dude, you and I mean, I make money, Bobby for a lot of feminine things.
Speaker 6: You take the cake, No, you have the cake, now, that's awesome. I'm a lunchbox. You suck.
Speaker 8: What's the flavor of the cake that?
Speaker 6: What's the flavor of the cake.
Speaker 11: I don't know whatever the woman was, she makes the decisions. Ask your wife?
Speaker 6: All right, hey, so what's more feminine the fact that my wife drives a lot of times? All right, passenger, Oh my gosh, that's bad too. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 11: The worst money is the leader in the clubhouse, like that is where the top of the ladder is money.
Speaker 6: I do carry a bag of purse.
Speaker 11: Money's worse. Okay, okay, anything you know your account password?
Speaker 6: Could you log in?
Speaker 8: Have to look at it?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I have to look it up.
Speaker 8: Guys, I don't have it on the top of my head.
Speaker 6: No, no, I mean, Amy, what are your thoughts here?
Speaker 9: I mean, I think that Lunchbox is ridiculous saying his why can't get her pauls on his money? Like, I don't know how they live so separately, but they've been doing it fine. Does I could never live how Lunchbox lives at all. And I think Eddie's just doing the best that he can, Like he understands his weakness and it's his wife's strength. So I do think Eddie, you should take some agency and try to be involved. I think that that's good just in case anything were to ever happen.
Speaker 10: You would know what to do.
Speaker 9: Because I was in a similar situation in my marriage and I had no idea.
Speaker 6: Amy, if you're dude.
Speaker 11: Now, if you guys down the road decide, hey, we're gonna get down on me, we're gonna get married, and he comes in and goes, Amy, I want.
Speaker 6: You to control all the money? Why are you?
Speaker 11: You'd be like man that is not very attractive, that is so bad, like that looks bad on him.
Speaker 10: I don't know that that looks bad on him.
Speaker 9: I think I would be more like h if he came to me and said, hey, I want to keep everything separate and I don't want your pall's on my money.
Speaker 6: What I would say is you do what works for you in every relationship. You do what works for you. And Eddie has a disorder or a terrible disorder, can't He does have discount, he.
Speaker 11: Has just calculated. He found this out a week ago and now he's using it.
Speaker 8: Doesn't mean much, doesn't mean I didn't struggle it with it.
Speaker 6: My whole life is true true. I don't think it is what lunchbox is saying. You know, I think you guys have a way that your relationship works and has worked for a long time. You've been married for it's gonna be twenty years. Twenty years. It's kind of weird. You know the passwords though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm in the heather storage somewhere. I just look them up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all good, do what works for you.
Speaker 8: Like my DraftKings account.
Speaker 6: I handled all gambling gambling accounts.
Speaker 10: He's good with numbers on gambling.
Speaker 8: You can keep her paws off my DraftKings account.
Speaker 6: Un very manly, are you, buddy? Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I think, how is this my job? And this is one of those segments where I definitely thought this. Amy says she's a ketchup connoisseur of Heinz specifically, so the show decided to put her to a test, and she did a blind tastest of all kinds of ketchups and she had to find the Hines number four.
Speaker 6: Amy does not know the challenge it's about to happen, but she claimed that she can nail Hines ketchup by just tasting it blindly, because the whole story was iced await tables and we just refilled the ketchup bottles even if it was a Hines with whatever, we'd get it in bulk and just dump it in there. It never really was the same brand, and she was shocked. And she was shocked. Listen to this, this is her.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well, back up, you're telling me if you had a Heinz ketchup bottle on a table, you'd fill it with whatever cheap stuff.
Speaker 6: I would be able to know you wouldn't.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, no.
Speaker 6: Not one time in the history of me did someone raise their hand and go, this is not great.
Speaker 10: Pupon Okay, Well they're not a ketchup connoisseur.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, So let's see if she's a ketchup connoisseur, because we'll walk her in. We have four spoons with four different kinds of ketchup in it, and if she doesn't get it, she gets put on the wheel of punishment. And boy do we have some good punishments for her coming up next week. All right, bring her on in now. She will not be blindfolded yet. We'll look at it briefly, and all she sees is what Yeah, don't let her stare at them. You can, you can look. You get set at your table.
Speaker 8: Where are you going?
Speaker 6: Okay? Blindfolder. Now, Scuba, I don't let her stare anymore.
Speaker 10: I thought I was gonna have to. I forgot this.
Speaker 6: We played the club back practice. That's why we didn't tell you. We played the club back of you saying you're a ketchup. Connosseuer sure would have known. So we have four spoons. These are black plastic spoons. Each spoon has Where's Abby? Why are you asking about Abby's a He's a Commons store of Why would you Why did you yell where's Abby?
Speaker 10: She put on I was blindfolded, ready to go, and then I was you.
Speaker 6: Don't have to yell out because you have a blindfolded Oh it's so.
Speaker 9: It's weird because sometimes in one of your senses is taken away, your other ones are heightened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, so there are four spoons in front of you. Hey, Scuba, have Abby come in and feed her the spoons because if Ammy puts her hands down, it's gonna go right into the ketchup.
Speaker 8: So that's why she was looking for Abby.
Speaker 6: I think she just didn't feel comfortable school, but aggressively tying her head up got it. So Amy, you have four spoons in front of you, and you can pick the number one, two, three, or four. One of them is Hines, the other three or three different random brands. If you win, we will declare you are the master of the kitchen connoisseur or the ketchup connoisseurs. If you lose, you're on the will of punishment next.
Speaker 10: Week, will of punishment.
Speaker 6: You can't make a bold statement like you just did and not be up for will of punishment.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 10: My dad used to say that ketchup or.
Speaker 8: Was the fruit of the sea.
Speaker 10: No, but like good quote something like food was just a carrier for me to get ketchup in my body.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Food's like a conduit for ketchup conduit.
Speaker 10: That's the worst.
Speaker 8: It's a lot of great saying.
Speaker 10: That's what you would say about me and my love for ketchup Hines specifically.
Speaker 6: Okay, Amy, you have four spoonsful catch up. Pick a number one, two, three, or four?
Speaker 10: Okay? Do I get to try them all and then tell you correct? Okay? Uh, okay? One?
Speaker 6: Okay, Abby, would you hand her the stick for one? Amy, put your hand out, this is the stick for one.
Speaker 10: If I don't know what they are, why can't I.
Speaker 5: Look at them?
Speaker 6: Because they're they're colored slightly different. Okay, and no, no, you can hand it to her from the you're going to.
Speaker 8: Would she's ketchup everywhere?
Speaker 6: Feed her? Okay? Now now you got it? There you go. Okay, Ammy's eating spoon Number one. That that itself weird. You can just do a tongue in.
Speaker 10: I can tell you one thing, not not hine.
Speaker 6: A friend bucket dash. Why do you have a list all of this so you don't take number one a times?
Speaker 10: No, that does I have a list because.
Speaker 6: It's our Okay, okay, would you like number two?
Speaker 10: Or you go differ number How do I clean my palate?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 8: Can we get her water right too?
Speaker 6: Yeah? We get a little water lit water coming at you right now. We throw it at her too. You wanted to clean your palate first? Or no, it's fine. Okay, let's go in number two, and you can also say it could be and you'll come back to it. She's going with a spoon. Number two. She's just nibbling, which is better than the last time she went full in. She parked the car fully in the garage. Number one. It's like she's scared to eat it now. Yeah, well just catch out.
Speaker 9: No, I'm using I'm using my tongue to check out the texture.
Speaker 10: Heym sister, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Okay, so to standing by.
Speaker 9: I don't think so, but maybe okay, So, I don't know if I have an aftertaste of one, you have.
Speaker 6: A water coming at you. Okay, Ibby scorched in her face like a football player. Okay, there you go, clean neck.
Speaker 8: Pala Amy was number two tour.
Speaker 10: It was one number three please okay.
Speaker 6: Number three, so or two still in the running. But she's gonna go number three.
Speaker 10: Oh don't know.
Speaker 8: She has a white shirt onto real smart.
Speaker 6: Well, she didn't know, no idea. Her eating method is so weird. Now was blind. She's blindfolded.
Speaker 8: She's just dipping her tongue in the right eating it.
Speaker 6: But it's just ketchup. Guys, you're acting like she's taking a fule spoon. Interesting, she's going back in. She did a little smell. Oh, I think she's digging on three A little bit.
Speaker 10: Has some flavor to it.
Speaker 6: That not interesting, probably catch up flavor.
Speaker 9: No like up like up after tastes. I don't recognize it's like wine.
Speaker 6: I think this was twenty twenty three from the region of des moines.
Speaker 8: She's shaking the ketchup.
Speaker 6: Okay, three, are you eliminating it or keeping it for later? I don't know, so you're keeping it for later?
Speaker 10: Water Okay, she's the man on the ground or the table.
Speaker 6: So so far she's trying to find heinz ketchup.
Speaker 10: I think doing one first ruined me. It was so sour.
Speaker 6: Okay, So one is out of the running, but two and three are still in the running. Let's go number four.
Speaker 10: Do we have any French fries or something?
Speaker 8: We're fresh out of French fries?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we had them all before you got here. It's like the movies, everything before the movie started. Okay, Amy, final, it's number four the catch ups.
Speaker 10: She smells familiar.
Speaker 6: She smells familiar? Oh oh, how she tastes? Does she taste familiar?
Speaker 10: Oh that's not her?
Speaker 6: Okay, So Amy is she's going like a lizard, but really slow with her tongue like.
Speaker 10: It's like, I don't hate it, but I.
Speaker 8: Know, yeah, is it going again?
Speaker 10: Going back again?
Speaker 6: Okay? So one, you're just liking it?
Speaker 9: Man, I think I actually I've been trying to just do the sasa, just do the tip, but I need more.
Speaker 6: Okay, now, okay, one and four dead, So we're gonna go back to two and three, the two that Namy is as the captain racer. Does you have another drink of water? Can't she identify the Hines ketch up? She's a ketchup connoisseur. Let's go back to number two, please, I if you'll hand a number two?
Speaker 10: Excuse me?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, go ahead, Amy, don't don't peak. Don't peak us a little sniffers? Is he sniffing it up? She's going a little tongue it. You got to get the spoon. There you go, there she is, there, she is, Yeah, that's her. She tastes okay, she did the head like it could be okay, so that she's gonna test three. Now, let me clean that palette real quick and then you'll make your decision. You've already eliminated one in four h She may even go back to four. She liked her.
Speaker 10: I really hope I don't let my family down.
Speaker 8: You think they'll be let down, you think they care? After this?
Speaker 6: There we go, here's back to number three.
Speaker 8: Deep into it.
Speaker 6: She hit herself in the forehead with the spoon.
Speaker 8: Who she likes that one.
Speaker 10: It's just a weird little it's a weird.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 10: Let me tell you. If one of these is something.
Speaker 6: I promise you nothing. Let trust me. They tried that bit and I said, no, we're not putting something that's not ketch up in it.
Speaker 10: Oh I know it, nothing like that. But if one of them is like a knockoff, they did a good job.
Speaker 6: I thought. She didn say, like, you mess with it? Can we did one that prank too? Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, I'd sue you.
Speaker 8: What are you?
Speaker 6: Good luck?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 6: She went back to two. She wants them on the same time. Yeah, double fisting. I've never seen something. Oh, okay, she got them up, go ahead, and they're shaken. She's so nervous she's put two back in her mouth. Okay, it's just.
Speaker 10: Seems a little thicker.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, and then let's go back to three.
Speaker 8: She likes two.
Speaker 6: I don't know, but three sounds great except for the aftertaste. There's like a weird aftertaste on three. Apparently snorting it. There's a different way.
Speaker 11: To do it.
Speaker 10: Texture of two on my lip, it doesn't feel like heines.
Speaker 6: So your answer is, but gosh, it sort of tastes like it it's pretty too sweet.
Speaker 8: Amy, did you say three has the aftertaste?
Speaker 10: Three has like this weird.
Speaker 9: Tang thing happening, like a spice in it that it doesn't seem familiar, but maybe because I'm blind, But like if.
Speaker 10: I were to, can I touch it with my finger?
Speaker 6: Sure? Amy?
Speaker 10: That feels like heine?
Speaker 8: Wait, what have you been doing?
Speaker 6: What in the world do you feel it?
Speaker 8: Run this over my body?
Speaker 5: There's two?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, that's too thick.
Speaker 6: It's too thick.
Speaker 10: That two is too thick.
Speaker 6: So your answer is.
Speaker 10: I guess it's three.
Speaker 6: Your answer is three? Are you committed to three?
Speaker 10: I'm committed to three?
Speaker 6: Okay, so you can take your blindfold off.
Speaker 8: We'll give her a napkin right to white wall it off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you use the blindfold. I mean what is the blindfold shirt? That's someone's shirt. That's lunchboxes underwear from soccer. That's where the prank was.
Speaker 10: Now it's a pimp and joy shirt. I don't want to put ketchup on it.
Speaker 6: Okay. So number one, which Amy eliminated quickly, was this bottle here, uh, Whole Foods organic tomato ketchup. Oh so no one, it was not Hines. She knew from the start that wasn't hines, so she's still in the mix. Good job, Hey, Amy, you're good.
Speaker 8: I mean you can take the blindfold, all right?
Speaker 10: Yeah, but like, yes, well I was cleaning my hand.
Speaker 6: I mean you could take it off her. She prefers us blindfolded.
Speaker 9: I want to now that I've selected it, I want to see it with my eyes.
Speaker 10: Because oh I feel pretty good. Oh my gosh, shoot, is it four? It's not.
Speaker 6: Do you want to change your mind after seeing it? Oh?
Speaker 8: She can't do that.
Speaker 10: No, I can't do that. I don't think that'd be fair.
Speaker 6: But now, because this is regulated by the government.
Speaker 9: Scholarship online guys, three looks a little dark.
Speaker 6: Well, so, Eddie, and you know you keep him.
Speaker 8: You like me?
Speaker 10: Hold on, I know I can't change my You.
Speaker 6: Literally can change. You literally can change if you want. She's she's going back to four. Now, she's going back to three. What did she picked three? Three? But now she's going back to four now she feels like it's four. No, I will let her change if she wants to.
Speaker 10: Or tangy fourteen.
Speaker 6: Having a stroke.
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm a secret three having.
Speaker 6: A secret three? Okay, So number two, which you did not pick. It is something called rouse ketch up made from home Roma Tomato's homemade. I guess they will not be as sponsor now they got good spaghetti sauce. I do two.
Speaker 10: I was debating between two and three.
Speaker 6: Okay, and so she picked three wedding, but then she went to four and then back to three, and you're settling with three.
Speaker 10: Unsettling with three.
Speaker 6: Amy the ketchup connoisseur as selected number three as heinz ketchup at number three, heines, wow, and it's organic.
Speaker 10: That's tricky because it does taste different.
Speaker 6: Pines Tomato ketchup organic, Amy is, They're great. It's catch up. Connoisseur. Whoa?
Speaker 7: Whoa?
Speaker 10: What was four?
Speaker 5: Primal Kitchen?
Speaker 6: Number four was Primal kitchen?
Speaker 7: Whoa?
Speaker 9: Because I buy that sometimes trying to be you know, we found her skill, I know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, maybe it will never doubt you again.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 6: You got to find way to monetize this. Wow, this is Joey. When you found the hand that the twin hands on friends, the guy that had the hand twin, I.
Speaker 9: Will say, I think I struggled a bit because the hinds you have is organic.
Speaker 10: It does taste different.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Okay, you're the winner than the o G have no punishment. You'd be celebrated and your family's okay, we're out.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's the best bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 3: This one is tough because somebody's really upset about this and somebody else is really happy and it all.
Speaker 6: Involves a game show.
Speaker 1: Number three.
Speaker 6: My grandma and I used to watch Will of Fortune all the time. I was terrible at it. I was good at Jeopardy. I watched that every day by myself. But I watched Will of Fortune and my grandma, who was like seventy, would dominate me. That would be the one show that I think i'd say no to because I would go on and embarrass myself and I will be bad at it. Are you good at it?
Speaker 9: I mean I'm not totally terrible, but I would say yes just so that I could spin the wheel.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'd rather not go on to finish last, Like it'd be like, what am I going to get into the Worlds Strongest Man competition to gets those other big dudes just because I want to be on TV. No way I'll get dominated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just think it'd be fun.
Speaker 6: So Will of Fortune, how good. Are you one to ten?
Speaker 10: Let me think about it. Uh, probably five?
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm I'm a two two.
Speaker 10: There's no way you're a two two. No, no, no, you're doing no.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that, but I'm awful at that. Eddie, you think you're pretty good.
Speaker 8: Huh pretty good? I'd say seven. Yeah, because you can spin the wheel over and over and keep guessing letters. I mean, but whenever there's like.
Speaker 6: But you're not gonna win that way. You have to actually know the puzzles. But you'd say seven, I'd say seven.
Speaker 8: I'm pretty good.
Speaker 10: I love how Eddie and I are higher than you were both dyslexic.
Speaker 6: That's true. I showed you how weak I am though lunchbox will of fortune. How good do you think you are? Honestly, I hate to admit it, but I'm a one. Okay, there you go.
Speaker 11: Like, I'm an absolute one. I watched that and they'll get it, and I'm just like, oh, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: I don't know how you knew that. I don't even know what that is. Cool. Next, so we have a friend named Brent who runs our radio station in Bakersfield, and Brent has been on a bunch of game shows and so they reached out to Brent and said, hey, do you have anybody you'd recommend to be on Well Fortune?
Speaker 5: Stop?
Speaker 6: Stop? Well are you freaking kid? You're not going to be mad Lunchboxes? You're not good. I don't care one I'll still go on there. But who do you ask? Who do you recommend? Wait?
Speaker 1: What? I?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 10: I have you can?
Speaker 6: Are you second guessing you're five? Now?
Speaker 10: No, not at all.
Speaker 9: I'm thinking like you're gonna if you send somebody other than Lunchbox, this is going to be a problem.
Speaker 6: No, he's never said he's been good, so yeah, but he loves game show.
Speaker 8: He just said he was bad.
Speaker 10: Who cares?
Speaker 6: And he's the one who said he was good?
Speaker 8: And I didn't even know about this, So I should.
Speaker 10: Go Wait a second, Bobby should go.
Speaker 8: No, I'm not going out.
Speaker 6: I would not want to do.
Speaker 12: What's the deal?
Speaker 6: Okay, So who do you think if we were sending someone should go be on Wheel of Fortune?
Speaker 10: Lunchbox?
Speaker 6: Even though he sucks and admits it.
Speaker 10: He's embarrassed trying to put him on a game show.
Speaker 6: We haven't been he has, We've tried it. We tried a hundred times to get him to go out there. He won't do it, Okay, find me. No, you're how disappointed are you going to be if it's not you? Ah?
Speaker 5: Gosh.
Speaker 9: I feel like my grandma would be so proud of me if I went on there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so I feel like your grandma.
Speaker 6: Would you be disappointed at if it wasn't you? I mean, now I would be yea lunchbox.
Speaker 11: I would be a ten out of ten disappointed because I am made for that. I am made for game shows Like I may not be great, but at least it's gonna be dramatic when I spin that wheel and I guess and if I don't get it right, I'm gonna fall off the stage. I mean, they need me on Wheel of Fortune? Oh my gosh, Like if they want, like maybe they'll have a Battle of the Bads.
Speaker 6: Whatever, just put me on. What a terrible show Battle the Bads? Nobody he ever gets it? Four episodes, four episodes of Later. I don't know, Ryan, do you believe in miracles?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 6: Do you? I mean said he was a one out of ten.
Speaker 11: The underdog story of me going on Wheel of Fortune and coming home with and losing one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Okay, I need to get to what we're doing here. So I have the email because they reached out to Brent and said, do you have any referrals as we are casting Will of Fortune?
Speaker 8: Do you have referrals?
Speaker 6: I didn't write it, so do you send you that?
Speaker 10: Being like Bobby, so do you have no?
Speaker 6: He said, I sent this just wanted you to know.
Speaker 10: Oh he sent it on his own.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he made the decision. Okay. He said, hey, Richard, who is the head of casting? Someone to talk to for sure as you are casting. And he writes the person's name. He's married and as a dad. Soy that takes you out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I'm a divorced mom.
Speaker 6: He works wait for it in radio on a national syndicated show based out of Nashville, Tennessee. Is really funny with a great personality.
Speaker 8: Hold on, Lunchbos, that could be me.
Speaker 6: That's definitely not you. Hold on. He has a lot of energy. He would be great on the show. Well Eddie does go yeah, yeah, I can do.
Speaker 8: That on the show.
Speaker 6: I gotta start practicing. He is a big Dallas Cowboys fan, who show WHOA.
Speaker 9: This is gonna be able?
Speaker 6: I don't the problem. Hold on, he's a big Dallas Cowboys fan and loves to cook. You can reach out to him and he gave the email and your cell phone number. Song. Oh so if you get a call, it will not be spam.
Speaker 8: When was the because I did get a call yesterday that I did not from what area code? It was from Michigan.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't know, Michigan.
Speaker 9: Probably not.
Speaker 8: I mean, I I don't know.
Speaker 6: It might be okay, but I'll be looking out for it. But yeah, I know that's it. He said it about Eddie.
Speaker 8: Wow, this is amazing. I've never thought about being on Wheel of Fortune.
Speaker 6: But you said you're a seven, so you're the person that deserves it the most.
Speaker 8: This makes sense.
Speaker 6: Okay, so everybody gets ten seconds, Andy ten seconds? What would you like to say?
Speaker 10: Well, Eddie, I'm excited for you.
Speaker 6: He's not on. It was recommended to the casting charactor.
Speaker 10: Okay, And Lunchbocks, I feel really bad for you.
Speaker 9: I don't know, I feel torn. I don't know how to act like I would be excited for Eddie. But that just sucks because Eddie hasn't been dying to get on a game show and Lunchbox has.
Speaker 6: So Lunchbox hasn't been because He's done absolutely nothing to get on a game show. He talks about it, right, everybody talks talk. So I don't feel bad for him because we've given him opportunities. We've said, you can take time off work and go to LA and try to get it, and he doesn't do it. So I don't feel bad for him. Okay, it's like his business deals. He always has ideas, he never does it. So I don't feel bad for people who don't actually try what they want.
Speaker 10: Okay, I do great, but this is cool. I mean we should probably train.
Speaker 6: He hasn't made it, guys.
Speaker 10: I know, but just in case, like you know how Also.
Speaker 6: I had nothing to do with it. And secondly, I'm glad when you guess said how good are you? Because if Lunchbox said nine, I'd have felt bad. That's where I would have felt bad because I thought he was the best. I don't feel bad because he talks a much crap, but I would have felt bad had he been like, yeah, I'm really good, I'm a nine at this. I've been like, ohh and I.
Speaker 8: Go I'm trying to win it. I'm not trying to be in the battle of the bad Battle of the.
Speaker 6: Bad he just created Battle of the Bads concept.
Speaker 9: Amy true, okay, well whatever we can they how do you train?
Speaker 10: They have at home?
Speaker 6: Will? He hasn't made the game yet, so yeah, bit the app. I would answer every unknown call ten seconds. Lunchbox, go, it's a joke.
Speaker 11: I mean, you want to talk about personality, and he has no personality. He doesn't have the thoughts of his own. Bobby's not going to be there to tell him to guess this, and he won't know what to do. I don't know how he's going to do it. I mean, oh yeah, I'm maddie. He has nothing.
Speaker 6: What's wow? That's so stupid.
Speaker 11: It's just because they both Cowboys fans that he recommended.
Speaker 6: I think Brett forty nin Ers fans. I don't think boys fan so dumb. It is so dumb. He gives up on his argument so quick, Eddie. Anything you want to say, this is.
Speaker 8: Real easy, lunch Box, you suck.
Speaker 1: They picked me, they hadn't picked you yet.
Speaker 11: So dude in California, some guy that runs a radio station, picture you know, casting director.
Speaker 10: You know Brett. Why are you saying some dude? I mean Brent Okay.
Speaker 6: You know, Oh my gosh, that's why. That's why Amy didn't get break.
Speaker 10: I know, stop, I know Brent. I don't know why I just said Brett.
Speaker 6: Hey, Alison over here, she says, I'm dyslexic. That you that's nothing to do with the name name. You know the name.
Speaker 10: Okay, I know the name is Brent.
Speaker 9: I don't sometimes y'all ever mess up. And I also caught that myself.
Speaker 6: Okay, look, this is awesome. Maybe we try to get him on Monday or something to see what's up. Maybe we talk to the casting director.
Speaker 8: And maybe why he decided to go this route.
Speaker 9: Yeah, maybe that's why I just called him Brett, because he also didn't pick me.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, although Amy score was higher than Lunchboxing, Yeah, he said one, so it doesn't bother me. If Patty said nine, I would have.
Speaker 9: Been bothered, and my grandma would have been Okay, your grandma's not coming back to life.
Speaker 6: My grandma would have been excited too. We can't bring her back. Okay.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: There was a murder trial in our studio.
Speaker 3: Somebody shared the news that a living being in their home is now dead and they think they are to blame for it, so we put them on trial.
Speaker 10: It was a court case.
Speaker 3: I gotta live out my legally blonde moment, and Lunchbox was our prosecutor.
Speaker 4: Super interesting.
Speaker 3: If you want to also watch this, go to our YouTube page at Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 4: While you're there, also subscribe number two.
Speaker 6: We're about to have a court case right here in studio. I have my gowl. Oh so the Karen Reid trials happening. I'm meant to it. I'm watching it. That's not what we're doing here, but I'm very much in the court mode. Amy's bird is dead. So Amy had a pet bird, not the cardinal that's her mom. Those die all the time.
Speaker 8: Goodness.
Speaker 6: Yes, but the pet bird that you bought for your daughter.
Speaker 10: I didn't buy it. It was a gift from her best friend.
Speaker 8: Oh say it for the case.
Speaker 6: Well no, this part's fine.
Speaker 10: That is an important detail.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you didn't buy it though, correct. Yeah. So the bird's dead, and so it was that a homicide? That's the question. Was an accidental death? That's the question. Amy. We're gonna have you come sit up here in the stand, and we do have the prosecution, which is Lunchbox who's gonna prove Amy murder the bird?
Speaker 8: Boo interesting.
Speaker 6: And then we have the defense, which is Morgan, and she will prove Amy had nothing to do with the bird dying, that there's many ways the bird could have died. And so I'll be the jury. All right, up first, prosecution always goes first. Please come on up the prosecution, lunchbox. Everybody, do they clap in court? I don't think so they should, though that would be awesome. Be like wrestling. We need like ants. Hello, yes, lunchbox, well hold on, hold on, go all rise?
Speaker 8: Wrong timing when you really stand up?
Speaker 6: Yeah, all rise? Okay, lunchbox. You can have like two minutes or so two to three minutes, and you're here to prove that Amy killed her bird.
Speaker 10: And the bird's name was Chris Hemsworth.
Speaker 8: Why was it called that?
Speaker 10: That's what my daughter named it, because she's a fan.
Speaker 6: No play on words or anything.
Speaker 9: No, literally, Chris Hemsworth, the actor, I got it. But yeah, I guess her and her friends they think he's cute. So her best friend gifted or the bird and they named him Chris Hemsworth.
Speaker 10: We ordered the bird a little arrest in peace rock. So when we bury it.
Speaker 9: We put the rock on it, and it says rip Chris Hemsworth April twenty twenty five to May twenty five.
Speaker 6: Dang, that's a quick life. Yeah, but was it a life ended way too soon by murder?
Speaker 8: We'll find out that much.
Speaker 6: Block you got two minutes and you're up.
Speaker 11: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury. This is not negligent homicide. This is pre meditated murder by miss aim Me Brown. Right here, this bird was not brought into her house by her. She did not give permission to go out and buy a bird. The bird was given to her family put in her house. And she's like, I don't want this stupid bird in my house. So if you check her Google searches, she thinks, how can I get rid of the bird and not make it obvious? And it says incense very bad for birds, can cause a slow death by poisoning over time.
Speaker 6: Now hold on, now, are you making this up?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: Okay, so what so again? State what you just said.
Speaker 11: I said, incense and candles cause birds to die slowly because the chemicals get in their body. They don't have lungs, they need pure airs. No, they have air socks airsacks. Wow, so they need even cleaner air than most animals and humans.
Speaker 6: So Amy knew this, and.
Speaker 11: She said, this chemical will seep down the hallway and slowly the bird will inhale it and it won't be obvious when it is belly up and dead, deceased. I don't want to be cleaning that cage. My daughter's not going to clean it. So this is an annoyance that I'm gonna have to deal with. It drives the dog crazy. The dog wants to get the bird. The cat wants to get the bird. So Amy is always stressed out. So she has to get rid of Chris Hymnsworth. She tries to act like she's sad. She says, oh, it's to shear a cry on my shoulder.
Speaker 6: He don't touch her. You're the prosecution. We we will cry together.
Speaker 11: But deep down, Amy's going it's not even a cry, it's a guttural laugh.
Speaker 6: That ten seconds count is how the bird died.
Speaker 11: It was premeditated murder, not negligent homicide.
Speaker 6: Send her to prison.
Speaker 11: Wow, maybe the Dutch, Maybe we kill her bit incense oho?
Speaker 6: Wow? Okay, so have a couple of questions. Yes, go ahead, So your claim as the prosecution is, Amy purposefully burned in sense and candles in her house, knowing that the bird would then basically stuffocate or be poisoned by them.
Speaker 11: Yes, it would damage the air sacks inside the bird, causing it to go belly up.
Speaker 6: And you said there were some Google searches. Do you know that I have had reports?
Speaker 8: What does that mean?
Speaker 11: My data experts told me they got an experts thing of her search history. She didn't understand how to delete it.
Speaker 6: Got it? Okay, there he has your prosecution lunchbox.
Speaker 11: Okay, can I ask the witness if I lived on your computer, is any Google searches about how to kill a bird or how a bird dies?
Speaker 10: You will.
Speaker 9: Say, okay, So my point is if you were to look for my searches, you will see will in since kill a bird?
Speaker 6: How long I've already seen that? No more questions you are dismissing. Wow, sorry, no, no further answers. Prosecution gets attorneys about to come up.
Speaker 8: You got to wait for cross Yeah, relax, you gotta get crossed. Okay, we need to even hear the defense. You know what this America? We lock her up, Lock her up, Lock her up.
Speaker 6: Okay now my team pink. Now now coming up to the stand, Amy's defense attorney Morgan Morgan.
Speaker 12: Are you giggling?
Speaker 8: It was just a very strong prosecution. I just want to see how you follow up.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: You don't want to ask defending any questions until the very end.
Speaker 6: Okay, So you'll have two minutes and then you get to ask that the defendant a couple of questions first and then do my I need you to do your two minutes first, same orders, Lunchbox. I didn't give him that option.
Speaker 4: Oh you nugget?
Speaker 6: Okay, Morgan, you're up.
Speaker 10: Did you just go on the nugget?
Speaker 6: What a great joost. Don't interrupt her though I'm not.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go, and ladies and gentlemen of the jury, thank you judge for having us here today.
Speaker 4: Mister Lunchbox.
Speaker 3: Would need to prove that Amy had criminal intent, that she was acting with criminal negligence, and was acting unlawfully when this accident took place.
Speaker 12: Amy.
Speaker 3: Yes, she received this bird as a gift, but she's been caring for this bird.
Speaker 4: She's posted about this bird.
Speaker 3: How much she's liked it, enjoyed having it in the room, she's seen how much her daughter has been happy because the bird has been here with them. And Amy burns candles all the time. You've ever seen her Instagram page, Candles, incense, They've been a part of her life for years before this bird ever came into the picture.
Speaker 4: She's been burning them and it's been no issue.
Speaker 3: Why would she think all of a sudden a bird in the picture she would have to stop doing something that she already does all the time. This is not new to her. She was not acting with intent to hurt this bird. She wanted this bird to be around. She knew that if this bird died, Mister Chris Hemsworth, her daughter would be upset and Amy not only that, was in a great mental state, and you would also have to prove that she was in a bad mental state while having this bird.
Speaker 4: Amy's been happy, glowing, smiling lately.
Speaker 6: IM's going to attack right now. I like it.
Speaker 3: Amy has done very well to make sure this bird has been cared for, loved, and fed all the time. This bird was a happy addition to Amy's family and not something that she ever had the intent to kill.
Speaker 4: So I would like to now ask my defendant some questions.
Speaker 6: Okay, your time is up, so you went a little early. Good for you. So you get to ask the definite two questions.
Speaker 3: Amy, how has your mental statement since you acquired mister Chris Hnsworth.
Speaker 10: I would say relatively stable.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're doing good.
Speaker 5: Mental state is happy.
Speaker 10: We're i mean, perimenopausal.
Speaker 9: It's a questionable day to day, moment to moment, but we're doing good.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 10: I've never wanted to harm another life, got it.
Speaker 4: We've never seen Amy want to harm another life.
Speaker 3: And Amy, how many times before having Chris Himsworth did you burn an incense?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 9: I like to do that a lot, and in years like I have sticks all over in different drawers with matches so that I can just light up time anytime.
Speaker 10: I mean it for a while.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 3: So therefore, our prosecutor here does not have criminal men's raya or actus reyes, which both mean you have no case here.
Speaker 4: She is purely innocent.
Speaker 3: This was an accident and the bird was harmed, unfortunately, but not with any criminal intakets not.
Speaker 6: Harmed, killed the bird diet. Okay, thank you Morgan. They figure out, attorney, I'm going to do my closing argument.
Speaker 11: Well, you have ten seconds, easy, yes, Amy, Once she did her Google searches, of incense will kill the bird. She had the perfect crime. Ladies and gentlemen, She says, hold.
Speaker 3: On, hold on, happened after you have to object objects your honor.
Speaker 6: I don't know what means what, So I'm gonna let lunchbox just keep finishing.
Speaker 11: Yes, she realized, Oh my goodness, something I've been doing this whole time will kill this bird. So then people won't be able to suspect me time because it's something I've always done.
Speaker 6: Thank you and Morgan your final ten seconds.
Speaker 10: Amy.
Speaker 3: This is a lame point because Amy, Google searches this after the bird was dead. This Google start, It's never happened before the bird was there or alive.
Speaker 9: The time stamp is definitely after I found him lifeless.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm sorry that the bird.
Speaker 10: It's been terrible, like it's been highly emotional.
Speaker 9: I've cried. My daughter has been upset. She's wanted to cry. I told her to let it out. I was like, this is a good opportunity for you to let it out, and she's like, I don't really want to cry, but she's been upset.
Speaker 10: My son is upset. He loved the bird.
Speaker 9: My cat is in mourning like meowing, like missing.
Speaker 8: She doesn't know what the cat's feeling.
Speaker 4: Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: I think I know my cat s coorts.
Speaker 6: Stenographer just objected and that's weird, but you know what, I'll accept it.
Speaker 10: We're all in mourning like it's been terrible.
Speaker 6: Objected and it's never happened before.
Speaker 9: But okay, and we don't know for certain that it was the incense that did it. But once I saw that that can be deadly to birds. The day before the bird died, I did burn it and so not in the same room downstairs. The bird's upstairs, but the talks and they float or the s and the smoke whatever goes throughout the house, and their respiratory system is so weak that are sensitive that that that it likely is what took his life.
Speaker 10: And I feel terrible.
Speaker 6: Okay, the jurors are back, but it couldn't. They basically were so like the last three days. While she was saying that sentence, they were question well, they've been sequestion of the whole time, deliberated y well and Amy, it's very unfortunate that the bird died. Yeah, the question here isn't did the bird die, but did the bird die because you murdered it? No, well, you don't get to say that. I do, and so I cannot find you guilty for first degree or second degree murder, but I do find you in third degree murder. Oh like, I'm a burderer, the third degree burderer. You're a third degree burderer, which means you didn't mean to kill that bird, but it did get murdered. I would compare it to involuntary bird slaughterer. Oh no, so your punishment is going to be any time to think about this, I think, no, no, no, I have the sentencing. The sentencing is going to be since the bird probably did probably did die by your actions, but not on purpose, in voluntary bird slaughter as we like to call it. Uh, at least when I was coming up through law school, you know, we study a lot of voluntary bird slaughterer. I think you need to drop a bag of bird set off at a local bird sanctuary.
Speaker 10: I can do that.
Speaker 6: All right, that's your punishment. But the case was won by Morgan. Morgan, nice job, because it was not first degree murder or second degree murder. It was third degree murder. Yes, so you're in the clear.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 6: You get to go home. And they spent last night in jail. It was a bird case. We put in a bird case. The newspaper was weird. We paper at the bottom of it. But Amy, you're free to go there. She has.
Speaker 8: The honorable judge bones in his courtroom.
Speaker 6: Wait no, now, I figured out what I'm boost to say to him when you did that. Okay, thank you idiots.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 3: Abby shared some huge news this week. It was a two parter in Big News, all about her relationship. And I have been holding onto the secret for a long long time, so I'm happy she's finally sharing all the good news.
Speaker 6: Number one, it's a big announcement here from someone on the show. And I won't say that they've been lying about it because I never asked them, So I guess omission could be a form of dishonesty, but I don't even feel that's the case. But they have been a bit misleading and they have kept it from us. But on this show, I get it. You don't want to say stuff until it's like it's in. And I guess it's not me. I take me out of it.
Speaker 8: I'm guessing Morgan, they broke up some matter.
Speaker 11: Boyfriend rude already, Well, Morgan, yeah one week.
Speaker 6: Or no, it's not me. Okay, it's not more okayod not Morgan, I'm happy, let me live. We we don't know why they say that the right, No, I don't just the history okay, don't matter, Okay, anybody else we already know Amy has a dude.
Speaker 8: Yeah they're happy or they're not happy? Or is he just a I they have been going to therapy.
Speaker 6: Someone wants.
Speaker 10: Guess the person, but I need to book another.
Speaker 6: Then it's Amy guess the person without guessing what it is. If you get the person right, you went, Eddie, Who is it? Amy? Okay, Morgan, Abby, what do you think it is? Now? I'm asking her because she guessed? Abby?
Speaker 12: Oh who do I think it is? Maybe me?
Speaker 6: Hold on? Please rate drum roll. So for everybody that's new the show, Abby is he produces many segments. She also answers the phones. You keep groaning on every single thing, and you've been wrong every time, so I can't go to every groan because your batting average is low. Abby, Is this about your boyfriend?
Speaker 5: It is?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 8: Anybody saying what's happened? They're not even real, Like he's not real the whole time. He's not a financial dynamite.
Speaker 6: He's at a different school. What is it, Abby? Yeah, you've been with your boyfriend for how long?
Speaker 12: Almost a year and a half.
Speaker 10: Gosh, that's so long.
Speaker 6: And and I think this is a two parter if I'm being honest, What is it a two part of Abby?
Speaker 10: What is does that mean?
Speaker 5: Two parter?
Speaker 6: It's it's two revelations a lunchbox thinks engaged and pregnant. It's not. You have to stop making noise. You've been eight times in a row.
Speaker 5: I know he's freaking out.
Speaker 10: He's like hitting his ringing.
Speaker 6: Eight times and he keeps getting louder and louder every guess okay, Abby, m h it's a double though, right, Yeah? I would say, okay, what do you think is the first layer of the.
Speaker 10: Double you're asking me?
Speaker 12: We're going to say it.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I asked the question, what's the first layer of the two things that maybe he didn't share? Oh?
Speaker 12: Well, that we now live together?
Speaker 6: I say that was the second layer.
Speaker 12: But that's the second one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that he has killed kids. I knew that, Yeah, but that wasn't That wasn't like a thing? Did you know that that has not been out in the public. Man, I've never seen those kids either, so Abby was never They're not married, so you have to yeah, hold on, take a breath. We didn't even say Happy Mother's Day tour. So he has kids?
Speaker 12: Yeah he does?
Speaker 6: How many?
Speaker 12: He has two?
Speaker 6: Okay? And then you just said the second part and now you're living together?
Speaker 12: We are living together?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so it's you him and the kids.
Speaker 12: Uh uh, it's a split custody, got it and the mom has them half the time.
Speaker 6: So I don't know. Tell us what's up because you forever? How do I say this nicely?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: Man didn't have a boyfriend, that's true. Yeah, yeah, I would say I was.
Speaker 12: On the Pearl.
Speaker 6: I don't well, I would say of everyone on the show, certain people had the least hope. Not me, because I think you're awesome and wonderful, but certain people are like, it's never gonna happen, Prabby, Right.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that is true. I would say my life has done a one id yes since then.
Speaker 6: So I don't know when you guys decide to move in together.
Speaker 12: So we actually moved in three months ago, is when I did. But I didn't want to say anything because I was scared it wouldn't work and then I'd have to come here and be like, oh, never mind. So, I mean he's been wanting me to for a while, but I was kind of hesitant.
Speaker 6: Yere kid care.
Speaker 10: He's been wanting you to what wait, she clarify, wanting you to what.
Speaker 12: To move in with him, Like he wants to see how we're going to work out, like me with the kids and everything.
Speaker 6: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 12: I mean, I love it. It's just it's a big change for me because I've lived alone. I've never lived with a guy for one thing, and then with kids. So I was in like a three bedroom town house by myself and now I'm just saying like I had space and you know, I could sleep in on weekends and now it's a lot different.
Speaker 6: But oh yeah, and don't say exactly, but are they young young? Are they mad young? Yeah?
Speaker 12: They are like three and a half and five and a half.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's okay. I don't know how he wants out there.
Speaker 10: I have a question.
Speaker 9: So in living together, I guess is this something Like I guess it's the arrangements with him and the his ex Like was that a thing? Is it okay, like did y'all have to run it by her or I don't know how they have it arranged, but I know, like with me and my husband, like we can't cohabitate like with the kids unless like next steps are taken or the other person gives permission. But like in our legal documents, it's like no cohabitation unless you're getting remarried, unless you're married.
Speaker 12: Yeah, she wanted to meet me first and then do that. Yeah, it was a whole meeting was that. It was a little awkward. It was kind of like an interview, but it was fine. I made it whoa And then after that, I mean he was kind of like, she's moving in.
Speaker 6: Are you happier?
Speaker 12: I am? Yeah. I mean I feel like a year and a half ago, I was single and lonely a lot. It was kind of sad.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, you were in a three be droomed down now with two cars, two cars, bedroom yourself. Yeah that can create.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 12: And I was like, I don't know, I just have so much love to give and I feel like there's like a lot of love now it's instead of one to three people.
Speaker 6: That's awesome. Happy. Well, if you're happy, I'm happy because you deserve happiness because you're awesome.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 6: And so does that mean are you guess talking about marriage?
Speaker 12: Yeah, we've talked about it because.
Speaker 6: If you're moving in, you have to kind of talk about it, right, because I don't move in if I'm if I'm the girl, I ain't moving in unless we're at least talking about it little bit, especially if there's especially if there's kids.
Speaker 12: Yeah, right, it's like the you know, if everything aligns, we're kind of at a point, like you know, alignment and logistics and all that.
Speaker 6: Does he know your finger? Siye?
Speaker 12: I think so, yeahthing's happening or anything. No, actually I don't think he does. He wouldn't be able to say probably, But if.
Speaker 6: You ever wake up and he's got like a string around it, yeah that's what's up.
Speaker 12: Yeah, things are good. I just wanted to finally say that.
Speaker 6: What are the kids called?
Speaker 12: Oh, they just call me like I mean Abby. Second, no, they don't know, they don't Abby. And then like dad's girlfriend is basically I mean, there's there's five.
Speaker 8: That's girlfriend's kind of weird, weird girlfriend.
Speaker 12: When they refer to me like to someone else. So that's Dad's girlfriend. But abby, you know to me, well.
Speaker 6: I am rooting for you. I think you did a great job by holding it.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 10: Did they ask questions like, are you going to be our mom? I guess they have a mom, so that's weird. Yeah they have a mom. They don't.
Speaker 12: But sometimes they go to like birthday parties of their friends, and friends come up and they're like, are you the sister or the mom? And I'm like, well, neither kind of complicated.
Speaker 10: Oh wow, the sister.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: You go to school events too, No, okay, But.
Speaker 12: Like when they're at trampoline parks, that's fun. I go jump with them.
Speaker 6: Do you drive? Do you like do errands with just the kids? No?
Speaker 12: I really don't. I think that's I think she is a little more, you know, kind of scared of that.
Speaker 6: But he does that all right. I think it's great.
Speaker 8: It's awesome.
Speaker 6: It's a big responsibility, but it is a lot of responsibilities are awesome.
Speaker 10: But she has a lot of love to give. I felt like that part is really sweet, and now she gets to give it.
Speaker 8: Because she was lonely for a long time.
Speaker 6: Very lonely.
Speaker 12: I was the point.
Speaker 6: Have you guys had any big fights yet? Living together?
Speaker 10: Not really no, huh, which is weird?
Speaker 6: That is weird? Ain't my kids? Right? That's the number one, number one. As soon as somebody you started putting that would be the first thing out to us.
Speaker 10: But I should Oh my gosh, that would not go well.
Speaker 6: Yeah, is supposed to go well? Do you guys fight like that? Like you just win at all costs?
Speaker 10: I try to fight clean.
Speaker 6: Oh, I try to win it all costs. Yeah. No, yeah, it's it's much like how I played pickleball or compete in anything. Went it all costs?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Well, Abby, We're happy for you. Thank you, thank you for sharing that day.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, guys, did he do anything?
Speaker 6: Give you like a happy fake Mother's day?
Speaker 12: Did they nothing? No, they were with them, with them.
Speaker 8: That makes sense.
Speaker 6: We're rooting for you, Addie.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 7: Thanks.
Speaker 2: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: Thanks for being here this weekend. Friends, be sure to check out Part one, Part three this weekend with Amy. I know I always say that, but definitely check it out. It's brand new contents conversations that are so much fun.
Speaker 4: Especially for me.
Speaker 3: It's my favorite part of doing Best Bits because that's when I get to catch up with everybody. I know you think we're in the studio together all the time, surely we know all these things, and in passing we do, but to actually sit down for over an hour and just talk about life and really catch up on things that actually only happens on the best bits, and it happens once every eight weeks for everybody. So I really love doing that part and I hope you give it a try. If you haven't listened before, and if you want something completely different to listen to, check out my podcast.
Speaker 4: Take this personally.
Speaker 5: The whole point of.
Speaker 3: Podcast is to help people feel less alone in some of their hardest struggles. This week and next week, I'm doing a series on disabilities and bringing on some really awesome guests, So check that out wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm peacing out.
Speaker 4: Have a good weekend, Stay safe, bye friends.
Speaker 2: That's the best Bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platform and follow at web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.