Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran's phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Today's phone tap. Pretty cool, Danielle, you were weird.
Speaker 1: I'm always here.
Speaker 2: We were walking around the hallways yesterday when you were in the studio doing this phone tap. Danielle was screaming and carrying on. Wait till you hear what came out of this phone tap? What happened in the email there?
Speaker 3: Well, Kara says her boyfriend Adam has a car with an expired inspection sticker. He already got a ticket for it, and he still hasn't fixed the problem. So she said, call him and tell him his car.
Speaker 1: Is being towed.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Who's phone tapping?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 1: Kara phone tapping her boyfriend Adam.
Speaker 2: And Danielle's help it out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Here we go?
Speaker 5: Hello Dad, what hey, listen, we got a problem. What I'm over at the house and there's somebody here and they saw that your infection has been overdue and they want to tow your car.
Speaker 4: They can't do that.
Speaker 3: Tell him that we're doing it because he should have gotten this taken care of.
Speaker 5: Where Well, honey, wait, you want to talk to her?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Please?
Speaker 1: All right, hold on yeah, Hello, this is Linda.
Speaker 4: Who gave you the authority to pick my.
Speaker 1: Car off the condo development?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 1: I don't know, somebody in the message.
Speaker 4: If somebody talked to you right, what was their name?
Speaker 1: I don't know, somebody in the management office.
Speaker 4: My car is not illegally parked. There's no way signs parking in that lot. I live there. I parked my car wherever I want. I know, But we were count of Hamburg. Cannot toll my car for bad inspection sticker?
Speaker 3: Okay, oh yes it can if we were called by the condo development.
Speaker 4: The condo development didn't call you. You leave my car where it is. I'll be there in five minutes.
Speaker 1: It's too late, your car's not too late.
Speaker 4: I'll touch my car once I have.
Speaker 1: The car up on the lift. I can't put it back down.
Speaker 4: No, no, do not touch my car.
Speaker 1: All right, take it up on the Yeah, don't crash the windows or anything. Hold on, hold on, care here.
Speaker 5: What's I do?
Speaker 2: He can?
Speaker 5: What do you want me to do?
Speaker 4: He say? Yeah, who's pulling my car right now?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, don't break the light?
Speaker 4: Whoa what are you doing to my car right now?
Speaker 1: You also have one light out no, I don't.
Speaker 4: Have any light. Shout, do not to my car. I'll be there in five minutes. Do not touch my car. Man, What do they mean there's a light out on my car?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was there a scratch on this vehicle before?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Where Tell them I'll be there in five minutes.
Speaker 1: There's a scratch on the right put it on my car.
Speaker 4: Do not touch my car.
Speaker 1: Don't put it down like that, it's gonna break.
Speaker 4: What is going on right now?
Speaker 1: Did you have a flat tire?
Speaker 4: I'll kill you. I will kill you. Do not touch my car. There's no flat tires, no busted lights, no scratches, no nothing. Don't touch my car.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think you have a flat time.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe we can wear something out.
Speaker 4: Maybe. Yeah, we're gonna have to wear something out, like I'm paying for my busted light in, my scratch and my flat tire. Put my car on the ground. Now, First of.
Speaker 3: All, you're driving a Saturn, so of course there's gonna be parts busted in the first place.
Speaker 4: I didn't bust them. Who busted them? Who's driving the truck? Let me talk to the driver of the truck.
Speaker 5: The Oh my god, Hey, okay, wait, wait, wait, hold on, we're not trying to get this together.
Speaker 4: You want Oh my baby hit her with something.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, sir, We're gonna have to find some paint to replace the chip that we just have.
Speaker 1: And this is it was a mistake.
Speaker 4: It is a mistake. Put my car on the ground.
Speaker 1: Listen to me. If it goes to me, I'm.
Speaker 4: Gonna tell you one time. I'm having a heart attack. Right now, I'm having an aneurysm. I'm blowing an aneurysm in my brain. I'm coming to the house right now. It's my car is now on the ground with everything that you just said is busted and broken fixed, There's gonna be problems. Do you understand me?
Speaker 3: Don't you understand that your car was expired inspection?
Speaker 4: Lady, I don't care what inspection inspection, and the light was out of it. Broke my car? You busted it, yes you did. There was nothing wrong in my car. You fly at a tire, you scratched it, you broke my right. I'm coming to my house right now. I'm going goodbye.
Speaker 1: It's too late. They're already leaving.
Speaker 4: Where are they taking it?
Speaker 1: They're taking it where you know they're taking even.
Speaker 4: What you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Where's my car? God, they're taking it to a lot where they're gonna mix.
Speaker 4: Where can I pick it up?
Speaker 1: It up?
Speaker 2: Fred?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, no, no, no, boy, oh my god. A balls please, we'll buy a.
Speaker 1: Big bottle of paint. You have to fix the scratch.
Speaker 4: You you have to fix everything.
Speaker 1: No, no, just the scratch.
Speaker 4: I'll take no, no, no, no, no, no no, you have to fix everything.
Speaker 2: Listen to me.
Speaker 4: Turn my car down.
Speaker 1: Fred already took the car.
Speaker 5: Where's Fred's He's a little upset about not breaking my car.
Speaker 4: I'm upset about him breaking my car.
Speaker 1: He's a little upset about some stuff about the car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm upset. Tell him to put my car on the ground.
Speaker 1: He cannot.
Speaker 4: I'm gone playing with you. Ready, put my car on the grounds.
Speaker 5: Put my car on the ground.
Speaker 4: They touched my car again. I'm breaking their fingers. I'm breaking their fingers. Tell him to pull my car on the ground, now, hald On, harm you better. I mean I'm on my way to the house right now, Adam. Linda has gotta be a joke, all right.
Speaker 1: You know what this is, Danielle and Arrow. You've just been phone.
Speaker 4: Tapped Jesus H. Christ, Mother, Mary, and Joseph. I'm in trouble. Oh my God, where is my car.
Speaker 5: It's in right where you left it this morning. Honey.
Speaker 4: I'm seriously I just soiled myself.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show