Speaker 1: Hi, it's not. Oh there it is. Yeah, we're recording. We need to separate a little bit because it's gonna be echoey. It's gonna be like ten penny learn about podcasting.
Speaker 2: Did yell?
Speaker 1: Look other Scott just texted, Hey, other Scott Scott. He says, thanks for the kind words today, gents, I said the kind words. Yeah, hey buddy, Oh.
Speaker 3: Here, what's going on? We're doing the serial Killers podcast. Yay.
Speaker 1: Have you guys received your travel documents from Norwegian Cruise Line yet?
Speaker 3: Travel doc yes?
Speaker 1: You have no? Say yes?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Well I went on and I had to sign in and I had to.
Speaker 1: Get your travel documents.
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Oh nonemously just taking Hey do you want some cereal? Actually not even booked on the cruise. I have to call them. This is all behind the Curtainston. I don't think I got say that. I don't worry. No, he doesn't care anymore. He's out all right. Welcome to Serial Killers. Today is Monday, August twenty nine. Yay, and the show is off this week. Oh, the big show, the big show.
Speaker 3: I'm in Wildwood.
Speaker 1: But this little show we always truck on.
Speaker 3: Hold on the beach is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 2: We all came back from our vacations just for this.
Speaker 1: So this is Serial Killers. It's the podcast where we talk about cereal. We try it, we eat it, we let you know whether it's good or not. And Danielle is here today.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me because.
Speaker 1: We have a special cereal today that Danielle is going to be very very excited about. Turn of one of our crunchers.
Speaker 5: Oh it wasn't from Squirrel, Joel Joe Squirrel.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I play a show open while I get this box ready, anyone will do Just press a buttonre we go what happened? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I oh he doesn't like that?
Speaker 1: Warm Okay, I like this. You don't. And Danielle, look what nothing.
Speaker 3: Because he's on his phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's count the times I have to concentrate on my other jab. I do so many things around here, and I am.
Speaker 5: Busy some of the voices you have for each other, Like that's your voice for him, what's the voice you do for him for Scotti?
Speaker 2: Eh, my name is Skat. I'm so busy.
Speaker 3: Like Cartman from Second.
Speaker 1: Fuck, Megan says, thank you for all of the laughs. I don't try most of the cereals, but still love to listen. Hope this one doesn't suck. Crunch from Cleveland, Ohio. Cleveland check it out, Danielle Focus to Focus, Focus too from Kela.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: I haven't ever seen hocus pocus me neither.
Speaker 1: I'm so First of all, may I please applaud you because you didn't say what? What are you doing?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Applause? Is that what you're looking for? Yes, because you didn't say I never saw hocus pocus one because that's not what it was called. And a lot of people, including Danielle, would have done that. But it's okay, you're an ass.
Speaker 2: Wait, he's an ass.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm shaking it, buddy. Because there's marshmallows in here. I know there's not what there's no marshmallows, marshmallows.
Speaker 5: But it's the berry Brew. It's a limited edition.
Speaker 1: What does it say underneath that?
Speaker 5: It says flavored with other natural flavors.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's berry Brew. There's stars with little I don't know, chunks on them.
Speaker 5: Why are there stars flavor pocus?
Speaker 4: Well, you know witchcraft stars like pentagrams.
Speaker 3: You know what it should have had?
Speaker 5: It should have had the Black Cat. It should have had Binks in there.
Speaker 1: So can you explain, like I don't I don't know. Wasn't hocus There wasn't there a live action hocus Pocus? Or is it all anime? It's a movie? But these are cartoon characters.
Speaker 3: Well that's just for the series.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so who are these people?
Speaker 3: So the names of the characters are?
Speaker 1: You have to look them up, don't you know?
Speaker 3: I want to look up the Sanderson sister.
Speaker 1: I will tell you though, I want to make sure the artwork is lazy front back, same, right, I mean, why is it? It's side is pretty much the same. Here's the question.
Speaker 2: What Andrew Kelloggs must have signed?
Speaker 1: Good about? What are your children?
Speaker 4: No, Kelloggs must have signed an exclusive with Disney because because light Year also Disney. And then if we go back to and Warst Cereal, yea, if it's Kellogg's and Kelloggs signed an exclusive, it was.
Speaker 1: There was the Frosted Flakes one, which we didn't do yet, where is it somebody went into our sack and took our box.
Speaker 4: They should just make a Disney Cereal like Disney should have their own generic brand through kellogg There was a Mickey mess by the way.
Speaker 5: Sarah Winifred and Mary, the Sanderson Sisters, Kathy to Jamie's Jamie, Oh, Sarah, Jisica Parker, and of course they're all back for the movie.
Speaker 2: I would like to watch this hocus Pocus.
Speaker 3: You should, you really should.
Speaker 1: I've never seen.
Speaker 3: It's a cult cult class.
Speaker 1: When was the first one? It was a while ago.
Speaker 4: It was in the nineties, ninety four, ninety five, nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 1: So it's pretty long. This is it's been twenty thirty thirty years.
Speaker 5: Did they put out a Jack Skellington cereal, because you know that's my favorite mook.
Speaker 2: They should have a Halloween yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, wait, I know.
Speaker 5: I oh, and you got me my milk. I'm so untouched.
Speaker 1: He's I didn't touch you, just so you know.
Speaker 4: For the record, he's crazy today. He's like going too fast and he's cleaning his arm hurt.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, oh, it's black Taidy. As long as its black tad I don't care. Okay, you know I can't be.
Speaker 3: Drinking old milk the rest of the day.
Speaker 1: Still problem hold still, thank you? Can you pass this to Andrew?
Speaker 3: I can here?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 3: I heard a bit, d Andrew, this is for you.
Speaker 2: Oh, thanks, you welcome. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I still want to know how I cut myself. Look this huge cut. Let me say, I'm bleeding.
Speaker 2: Looks like a paper cut.
Speaker 1: You want to band aid?
Speaker 2: I'm going to get one after you, ready?
Speaker 5: Yes, I still want to know why they don't have black.
Speaker 1: Cats in this There should be marshmallows in here. Yes, I just going pretty decent. Oh yeah, I'm trying to think of what it tastes like. Oh, the pictures show that there's like little things on the stars. I don't see those little things.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I didn't where does it say pictures? Oh it's got a little dots some of them do. Let me tell you. I did not eat breakfast this morning.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm gonna eat everything we eat.
Speaker 2: Delicious, all right, I'm gonna give that one.
Speaker 1: Four balls.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it tastes.
Speaker 2: It doesn't poles in the spoon.
Speaker 1: It kind of has the tricks taste to it.
Speaker 4: If I'm being I can't that's general mills, okay, but it still can taste like a cereal, can it not?
Speaker 5: It's not too sweet, right, it's weird.
Speaker 3: Because it's not.
Speaker 1: It tastes more like fruit Loops than Andrew right, because.
Speaker 2: George Scott, that's it tastes more like fruit loop.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: You're right, though, God this cereal does it taste like Cereal? Different brand.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it three balls in the spoon. It's pretty good, but I'm going to give.
Speaker 5: It three bowls because to be honest, it's good, but I think it it needs a little something.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's the marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but then we'd be pretty much like all the other ones. Yeah, this one's good. Oh well, it'll be you know, here and gone.
Speaker 2: All right, I take that one home.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I need the box, you know, because we're gonna make a collage with all the boxes.
Speaker 3: You can make a blanket.
Speaker 1: You can't make a blanket with cardboard.
Speaker 3: But maybe they could cover the cardboard.
Speaker 1: They can laminate it. Yeah, I will make a blanket out of course. That'll be nice and soft. That would be one big ass quilt to sleep with.
Speaker 3: That a poster.
Speaker 2: Scotty would look like Joseph and the Technicolor dream Coat.
Speaker 3: With Joseph.
Speaker 1: I just think we should make wallpaper out of it.
Speaker 3: Somewhere that would be cool.
Speaker 1: Like the other studio is going to be so small that we could put like ten box tops, you know, boxes on it.
Speaker 4: If we had like our own studio space, we could put them up on the wall. It would look so cool.
Speaker 1: We space. We could turn my basement into Serial Killers headquarters.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to your house to record this.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're gonna go to Long Island.
Speaker 3: I go to Long Island.
Speaker 1: What is the problem with Long Island because.
Speaker 3: It takes a day?
Speaker 5: Like, I have nothing against Long Island. My son is even looking at colleges Theretra.
Speaker 1: I'll hang out with him.
Speaker 3: Yes, Hofstra's one of his favorites. It is top picks.
Speaker 5: But let me just tell you something you need to put aside an entire.
Speaker 1: Day because you don't.
Speaker 5: Know whether you're going to hit thirty five minutes you get there or whether you're going to take five hours.
Speaker 2: To get ill.
Speaker 1: I could tell you it's not a hell hole.
Speaker 2: Yes, I could tell you a hell hole to get to.
Speaker 1: I can tell you right now that it takes me forty two minutes to come in and it takes me about an hour and ten minutes to get home.
Speaker 5: But that's the time you travel. You were to go later on in the day, I forget about it.
Speaker 1: Three hours.
Speaker 2: Time stands still every time I try and get there.
Speaker 5: So if my son goes to Hofstra, you need to give me the times that I can travel to and from.
Speaker 1: Well, don't ever come visit me or him on a Friday in the summer.
Speaker 3: Oh no way.
Speaker 2: Oh you could take the jitney.
Speaker 1: The jitney goes all the way to the Hampton's. Yeah, you just have to take a long Island railroad. It's not a big deal. It's forty five minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that is true.
Speaker 1: It is true. I'll come pick you up in the train station. I will, I will, I see.
Speaker 5: I feel good that if I'm trying to look at colleges where I know I have people to take care of my son, I'm just like I know Hofstra. I know he's got you. He's got Daniels de Lila, He's got lots of people looking.
Speaker 3: Out for him.
Speaker 1: So okay, now the next Cereal this is going to be the question we're going to ask.
Speaker 2: Why didn't you just send me the clip?
Speaker 3: Yeah you can't hear that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said, Hey, Donna, why do you want to do me like that. Oh, can you remember remember Rhythm Syndicate from the nineties.
Speaker 5: No, come on, Danielle, I've never Okay, who is Rhythm Syndicate?
Speaker 3: I don't remember them?
Speaker 1: You do you know them?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll play you.
Speaker 2: Then my mom sent me this. Yeah, well sent it.
Speaker 1: She bought a Donna.
Speaker 3: Donna?
Speaker 1: How about p A S s I O. N got me in a jam again? Oh?
Speaker 3: Then I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Rhythm Syndicate and hey, Donna was their follow up.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's why the follow up?
Speaker 1: Oh passion?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like P A S S I O.
Speaker 2: And you're so passion.
Speaker 1: Yes, So Andrew's mom sent this. Uh, it's incredible. It's the gross Keto cereal. This one is honey nut.
Speaker 3: Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to try.
Speaker 1: That, and well you have to.
Speaker 3: Can I have more hocus focus?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I don't like this one.
Speaker 5: Well then why didn't we do the hooks bogus after to get this bad.
Speaker 1: Taste out of our mis But we'll do another. We'll do a tasty one after you promise.
Speaker 5: No, okay, he doesn't promise that.
Speaker 2: He doesn't promise the damn thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So this is a Post's introduction to keto cereals. This is from Posts.
Speaker 5: Can you tell me exactly what does keto mean?
Speaker 2: Because I don't mean you don't eat carbs?
Speaker 1: That what is right? So basically, if there's no carbs, the cereal is gross because cereals go through a process called katosis.
Speaker 5: You have to have carbs, you do to a point.
Speaker 4: Yes, So basically they just overload on meats. Yeah, because you could eat like bacon, you could eat butter, but you can't have carbs.
Speaker 3: Isn't isn't this?
Speaker 5: Isn't this called something else? What wasn't it used to?
Speaker 3: Didn't it have another name?
Speaker 1: Do you need to answer that calls?
Speaker 5: No, it's okay, the keto used to be called something else?
Speaker 2: Southeas Shian.
Speaker 3: Is that what it was?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Because when okay, when Jessica Simpson came up, was it.
Speaker 3: The Atkins same thing?
Speaker 1: Actually?
Speaker 5: I think yes, yes, Because when Jessica Simpson came up here and she was dieting for I think the Dukes of Hazard movie, she was eating no carbs and she told us she how to have bacon.
Speaker 3: She was eating like bacon and eggs.
Speaker 5: But she would said we had to watch the carbs.
Speaker 1: It's a long time here we go gross. You never get Oh, yeah, you did give me milk.
Speaker 3: M No, Actually, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's gonna get bad though you cereals are always okay to see.
Speaker 3: Oh why does it do that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: We should have asked Bill Nye when he was there.
Speaker 3: Gosh, give me the focus, I can.
Speaker 1: It's already chewed pocus.
Speaker 3: No, I hate it.
Speaker 2: It taste.
Speaker 5: It starts out like peanut butter. It does honey, and then it goes into crap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what is your parents?
Speaker 3: Is your mom trying to kill us?
Speaker 4: Hey, Donna, before, why do us like that? It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: I'm actually gonna give it one ball, zero balls. I didn't spit it out, and it wasn't as awful as most of the other ones. Daniel nothing, Andrew.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give this a spoon. It's terrible, but I didn't spit it out. So what it starts off as is like cake battery, and then it turns to coffee grinds, and then it turns.
Speaker 2: To just straight up splendid.
Speaker 3: I think it's It starts out kind of like.
Speaker 2: Peanut butter, and I did not taste.
Speaker 5: That peanut butter and it goes into crap.
Speaker 2: What the hell is that?
Speaker 1: Well, what is this?
Speaker 3: No morequito?
Speaker 2: We mor marquis is no more pito?
Speaker 1: Let's try another flavor of it since we have it. This is not technically the third cereal because I have another one. But I just figured this.
Speaker 3: It was reduced to four nine. Gee, I wonder why?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right, and this is like eight or nine dollars a box. That's souls.
Speaker 3: I would pay that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Paul from Palm Bay and Jamie Moon will we and Andrew's mom. Yeah, so Jamie, Jamie and Paul both sent us the same cereal. So I'm gonna he's the one that has.
Speaker 2: Peanut but something.
Speaker 3: This is so gross.
Speaker 4: I don't want to do incredible year me so grow Look at this one.
Speaker 1: It's got an oil stain on the bottom.
Speaker 4: Great delicious, So this is tech. Maybe they'll actually add flavor. That's the sad part is I'm hoping that something seeped into the box in order to give a good flavor.
Speaker 1: This is technically a bonus.
Speaker 2: Bot what is this chocolate crunch?
Speaker 5: There's a bonus because this is a negative.
Speaker 1: It is chocolate crunch, and their little chocolate balls. It probably smells good, right.
Speaker 3: Let me smell.
Speaker 1: Oh it's greasy.
Speaker 5: No, it does not smell good. No, it smells like it's gonna taste like crap.
Speaker 1: Andrew, did you want to take a break real quick?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 5: Can you insulting everybody when you say they're cereals crap?
Speaker 1: That's why we can't take cereal sponsors. We'll be back right after this stuff bottle.
Speaker 3: We're back.
Speaker 1: We are back.
Speaker 3: What do we do?
Speaker 1: We're gonna eat the commercial? Yeah, we just played the bad Penis commercial.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, yeah, so that sponsors?
Speaker 1: Ye, Penis Peoplecarrot dot Com, everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I don't know.
Speaker 4: This smells like a candle from Yankee candle. That's good though, No, not to.
Speaker 3: Eat, even though you want to eat.
Speaker 2: I never have wanted to eat a Yankee candle.
Speaker 1: Quick to start. Look what happens?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, okay, wait, it's not bad.
Speaker 3: Tell doesn't it feel like it?
Speaker 5: Once you get to a certain point, it expands like cotton in your mouth.
Speaker 1: Yea paste, it's paste.
Speaker 4: Discussed the splendor. It also kind of tastes like it doesn't have splendor. Yeah, that's that's what I mean. The Stevia makes a change to taste like. I know it's gonna sound crazy, but Chinese food what they put on the ribs and has like yeah, it has like a taste good.
Speaker 5: I tell you, if I had a use between not eating cereal and this, I would not eat cereal.
Speaker 2: This is better than bother. But that's not saying much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the chocolate's a little better than that.
Speaker 4: I'm going to actually give this one bowl.
Speaker 1: I eat it.
Speaker 2: If I was forced spoon, I would eat this.
Speaker 1: I can't do that. How about a spoon. There's no such thing I could train myself to like this, a little baby spoon. We don't have that.
Speaker 3: Okay, then I'll give it a spoon.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: If I was like dieting hardcore, I would eat that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. I would eat something else.
Speaker 3: You know what I would do.
Speaker 1: I would have lettuce for breakfast.
Speaker 3: Yes, if you put checks mix in, this made no?
Speaker 1: Why boy, just get that cut looks bad?
Speaker 2: I told you, Oh it's infected.
Speaker 1: Those real nails. No, there's those aren't your nails? They are No, you have a thing. They put things on them.
Speaker 3: They put they put hardener over it. Whatever it's going.
Speaker 1: That's actually your nail.
Speaker 3: These are my nails.
Speaker 1: Those are nice, thick nails. They're healthy.
Speaker 3: No, there's it's the gel. That's why they're healthy. If they didn't have the gel, they'd be broken.
Speaker 1: They look nice.
Speaker 2: Save the ball chat. We can't talk about things chat. Yeah, we can't do nail chat here, God, Scott.
Speaker 1: There's many We have many, many, many cereals. But I thought you might like this. It looks like rabbit feed.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 2: Can you just give us something that's good?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: It's not it's chunky cocoa Mountain. You don't want chunky milo. It's Mountain Rise Organics granola. And it looks like rabbit feed. What, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: It's not even broken up into pieces that you can put in a ball.
Speaker 1: You want something else?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Could I see that one? No you're gonna throw it. No I'm not. I'm just gonna crack it up. No, don't don't. What are you doing? Yes? Back into the cereal sack.
Speaker 3: What's this?
Speaker 1: You'll like? Chocolate marshmallow madies. We've never had this from maltameal, I love it. This is gonna be delicious cause it's chocolate. Lucky charms is all it is.
Speaker 2: Well, that's good.
Speaker 1: Somebody said, I forget who sent Prolly Paul. I'm so sorry I didn't write your name on this.
Speaker 2: God, Scott, don't care about it.
Speaker 1: I listen, I really do care about it.
Speaker 3: Those people, would you say? Send you guys? Serious?
Speaker 1: So much there's there. We have our core cereal centers of about four or five, but then there's a ton of people that also say, oh, did you get this? And I'm like, no, I never saw that.
Speaker 4: We were running low and all of a sudden, now it's like, look at that box, back to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so much.
Speaker 2: Wait, gosh, that's so old and all from our listeners.
Speaker 3: No, no, I bought some mostly from the listener. No, but there's so much. Oh my gosh, what a mess.
Speaker 4: And you know he's not even gonna go into the uh cluse and get the vacuum.
Speaker 1: I will, it's right outside the bathroom.
Speaker 3: I wad mess if you didn't know better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so true, crap serious yeah right.
Speaker 5: And this chuncolate ball is the same, so true.
Speaker 3: Don't be deceived. Yeah that's the trap.
Speaker 1: Wait, you don't need that much cereal in there. Let me just give you that up.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is stale.
Speaker 1: It can't be brand new.
Speaker 5: Okay, taste the Martins ship just opened it, so Marshmallows stale.
Speaker 1: I'll eat the one off the table. I'm like, doctor, Marshmallows is supposed to taste like in cereal. You know nothing about cereal, marshmall Hey, you know nothing of that theory. Have more in mind. Take it from the table.
Speaker 3: I'm not taking it from the table.
Speaker 4: Thanks so much for coming to Serial Killers. You know nothing about it.
Speaker 3: There's no Marshmallows in that. What is that ship?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? You're making such a mess.
Speaker 1: I'm trying not to Multimele needs to perfect their bag pouring.
Speaker 4: How are you trying not to when you're clearly failing miserably?
Speaker 1: Hold on, all right, I just.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, my god, so bad on.
Speaker 5: I just accidentally threw a chocolate ball at your cross.
Speaker 1: How long has this episode been going for? I dropped the cup all over the floor. I dropped my cup on the floor.
Speaker 2: Let's hurry it up. Hurry it up, Scott content.
Speaker 1: No, the cup fell too.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, there's cereal everywhere. I know.
Speaker 2: He's making such a mess, and then he's not going to clean it.
Speaker 4: I'm going to I bet you anything you're gonna have at eleven o'clock, you're gonna run out and be like, oh.
Speaker 3: I have someone to go by.
Speaker 1: The vacuum is right outside the bathroom.
Speaker 2: This mess, he's disgusting.
Speaker 1: God anyway, this is multimele marshmallow maties, chocolate marshmallow madies. Wait, how come with so many through? I didn't throw it?
Speaker 2: He threw it.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: He dropped all of the cereal on the floor.
Speaker 1: Is he going to clean it up?
Speaker 3: Are you going to clean it up?
Speaker 2: Of course I am no, he's not.
Speaker 1: Wait what happened? Daniel where's yours?
Speaker 3: Episode coming soon?
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 2: This is Danielle's that's mine?
Speaker 1: Where's mine?
Speaker 2: That's yours?
Speaker 1: That's a who spoon? Is that the spoons are mixed up? Now I'm getting news.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, lipstick on it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Gross, it's gross that she has lipstick on it. Here, Danielle, here, take a fresh one with your spoon. I don't know what's happening. What is happening?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: Because I put in one of them, I put.
Speaker 1: This one's mine. I just poured. No, you sure legit?
Speaker 3: Are you sure poured?
Speaker 1: I'm going to have the Cereal now Here we Go?
Speaker 3: Is this new? Mm? Wait a minute, m no, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I'm blood. I feel like the chocolate pieces are from the Keto cereal.
Speaker 2: I don't even well they have coffee taste to them.
Speaker 1: I love it. It takes a little coffee ish.
Speaker 2: That is delicious.
Speaker 1: I don't like it either. I'm giving this four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 4: This is this is delicious, all one bowlt hm not e.
Speaker 3: And that's only for the marshmallows. That's yukie.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on good, I'm giving it two bowls just for the marshmallow's sake.
Speaker 2: There's just four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Where talk about pieces are not great?
Speaker 4: This is delicious. It's got good taste. I like the marshmallows, you know, I'm not really like an ultra. It's not super sweet. I'm liking this.
Speaker 1: You're good. Do you want to eat the giant pieces of of the other one that you threw? Shave it, You'll save it that one on the floor over there. Do you want to do the next episode with U too? We'll do another one. Yeah, that's fine, all right, thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Are you just enjoying having me?
Speaker 1: I love having you here. I think it's great and most of the listeners like you one.
Speaker 2: Person, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just that one person. You know who you are, one person.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers.
Speaker 3: Thank you serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC, follow me at z Scotty B. Follow Danielle at Radio Daniel Monaro.
Speaker 2: I'm Andrew Pug.
Speaker 1: And Andrew Pug like the dog Pug, the pug dogs.
Speaker 3: You don't look like a dog. You're very cute.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, that hair sometimes anyway. Also our website serial killerspc dot com. You can buy one of our coveted t shirts.
Speaker 4: It's coveted and check serial ratings there other Scott, You've done a wonderful job at that website.
Speaker 1: We appreciate what us. What are you doing? She said?
Speaker 5: The video, sa you, the video that I took of you pouring your cereal on the floor.
Speaker 1: Well until next time, by the way, tell Donna that we do appreciate her submission.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, no, I knew it going in. She knew.
Speaker 1: Yah.
Speaker 5: I'll see in the next Okay, so that we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Right now, Yeah, Daniel's going to come back next week. We're going on back from our vacations and it will be September.
Speaker 5: But we're all going to have the same clothes on in the video.
Speaker 2: Do you remember it's our favorite outfits?
Speaker 4: Well, because he used to trying to see people and I'm like, no, I'm gonna be I'm wearing different.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be another day cool. I ran until next time.
Speaker 4: Everybody say crunchunch, clean up, clean your act.
Speaker 1: Because Marstrellows didn't hit the floor, didn't hit the floor button, which button