Speaker 1: Wake Up, Wake Up in.
Speaker 2: The morn and.
Speaker 1: It's on the radio and the Dodgers.
Speaker 3: He's on time.
Speaker 1: Already in Lunchbox, Morgan too, Steve bred and it's trying to put you through the back.
Speaker 4: He's running this week's next bit.
Speaker 5: The Bobby's on the box.
Speaker 3: So you know what this.
Speaker 6: Is, the Bobby Ball.
Speaker 1: Alright, let's talk about Thanksgiving for a second. I'll go to Lunchbox first. It seems like he had the most drama. What happened at your house? Uh?
Speaker 4: First of all, I mean my house was a walking sickness. Uh. My three kids and my wife all had walking pneumonia.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: If you would like to hear what my wife sounded like the whole Thanksgiving, I believe we have a clip, but.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. I want to hear sickness, don't.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's going to get us sick?
Speaker 1: But I don't.
Speaker 2: I know, it's like just him talking about it.
Speaker 1: I feel like his house is like a nineteen o eight war tent where they put people that are always sick and they can't diagnose the disease.
Speaker 2: You need a vaccination just to go over there.
Speaker 1: I'm not hating because I ended up with a bit of neurovirus. You familiar?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 5: Sounds terrible?
Speaker 1: Sounds not in euro Sorry, I.
Speaker 5: Am from market.
Speaker 1: Tell everybody, okay, we get it, Okay enough, It's like you get it from like either food or contagious. It was like two days of just like not to be gross, but I slept on towels just in case I threw up or threw up out of my butt because it was so bad. Got it. I understand what that means. You have audio of that, No, and not bring that. So I'm not hating you for being sick. It's just I wasn't sick. You're the only one.
Speaker 4: It was my three kids and my wife, okay, and then also my wife told me we were going to eat at two pm. Two pm is when we're going to eat Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's go.
Speaker 4: You want to know what time everything was put on the table?
Speaker 1: I want to guess, not two pm by your tone, five.
Speaker 4: Pm, three hours late. Like, I just need to understand how it can take three extra hours.
Speaker 1: To get the food on the table, So ask why so you could understand. Oh, it's just you know, it's taken longer than I thought. And who is cooking my wife all of it, and mother in law. So my question is.
Speaker 4: How do we correct this, Like what is the key to getting on the table at two pm? Because we have Christmas coming up in like three and a half weeks, and I don't want to have a repeat situation where I'm sitting there at two o'clock, three o'clock, four o'clock and I'm starting to melt away because I'm starving. Oh no, you melted so my insides were eating each other because I was so hungry. I'm just wondering how do people get it on the table on time? Like what can I How can I coach my wife to be better?
Speaker 1: I can just imagine lunchbox sitting at the table starting it to with pork and knives going slamming them on the table. I want food, you said too, And I can't believe you're melting and your your organs were eating each other were Now I've recovered what did you do to help out? Exactly?
Speaker 4: I made breakfast. I made bubble bread and it was on the table when I said it was gonna be on the table.
Speaker 2: Now that item?
Speaker 1: So can I just two loaves? What do your wow?
Speaker 3: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Two pans beyond.
Speaker 4: Not only did I stay up late the night before prepping it?
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, I think Betty Crocker the oven in the morning and hot and fresh out the oven. I will say that I did not expect you to put forth any effort, and you did, so I'm going to go ahead acknowledge that. Good job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, bubble bread is the key to Thanksgiving Christmas.
Speaker 1: Did they say they would for sure have it by two?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we're gonna eat it two o'clock and then what, well, what do you think the problem was?
Speaker 1: Was there like a oven malfunction? Was like a fire in the house. Did a kid get sick? It sounds like everybody was sick. There are a lot of things I can for see.
Speaker 4: I'm not quite sure. I think there was a lot of gossiping going on.
Speaker 1: You know, moll, you think gossiping made the food three hours later?
Speaker 4: That can't be it, That's what I'm saying. I don't know what it could be.
Speaker 2: I mean, it was what did you ask, like, Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Because oh, just running a little behind guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I think it's normal to run a little behind three hours. No, with that much food, I think it's I think next time, you can actually offer your services. That way, if you offer your services, you can actually be angrier.
Speaker 4: Too many cooks in the kitchen, I mean when you got your your wife, your mother in law, and sister in law all in the kitchen, I mean there is no.
Speaker 3: Room for me.
Speaker 1: I am too busy, You're too busy. Yeah, I don't think you meant to say that.
Speaker 4: That's not what I'm gonna say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, so, yeah, go go ahead, I might.
Speaker 4: Say, is there's just too many There's not enough room in the kitchen for me, and I'm doing other things.
Speaker 1: So not that this is the solution for you, but the solution for us was. So my sister in law had a brand new baby. That thing is like six inches long.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: They I think it like came out of her at dinner. Was so small. Okay, but no, she has a brand new and it's like two weeks old newborn. And so they live in Fayeville, Arkansas, because my brother in law is one of the coaches on the softball team at Team Bersity of Arkansas. So to my delight, we went and had Thanksgiving and Favetteville. It's the greatest being faithful for Thanksgiving. My wife's like, you got so lucky. I'm like, yeah, this is the greatest. I was running into like listeners like woo pig and each other like walking down the street.
Speaker 6: Oh man.
Speaker 1: So what we did though, to make it a bit easier is we brought food with us.
Speaker 3: Some not all.
Speaker 1: They would make it a lot easier because there is just one kitchen, there's just one oven. So we brought a few of the main things with us that we ordered and then everything else was made and it made it a lot easier. So all the pressure wasn't on them to cook. If I'm not saying you have to do that, but if this is an issue that you're worried about, you can just order a few of the things and make it a lot easier so they don't have to do all of the things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm confused because I mean all we had was turkey, green beans, stuffing, sweet potatoes, and regular potatoes.
Speaker 1: That's it you need except cranberry.
Speaker 2: So you pie.
Speaker 1: Oh we did have a pie.
Speaker 4: But I'm s Thanksgiving like, what else, right, That's what I'm saying. So it wasn't even like it was a ton of stuff it wasn't like we were making sixteen different you know trays of food.
Speaker 5: Stee, who does that?
Speaker 1: Were the kids all sick?
Speaker 2: Then to oh, yeah, yeah, they were probably caring for children.
Speaker 5: Just saying there seems like sounds like they were just gossiping.
Speaker 1: Though he says, well, what are they gossiping about?
Speaker 4: That's a great question. You didn't jump in and be like, oh, I don't want to end on that girl talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what if girl talk is the kids are sick, let's be sure to get to medicine, move them in and out so they don't get I don't know. It feels like you can add a little more if I'm going to complain about something general. For me, I'm gonna complain about something. I'm not going to fix the whole thing, but I'm definitely gonna add a solution to how I can help somewhat to make the problem better.
Speaker 7: Like I'm thinking through he wants a solution for Christmas coming up, so perfect, We've got one for you. So if those are the items traditionally, whatever you end up having, just like you prepped the bubble bread before, you can't prep help prep the night before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like be like Hey, how can I help prep?
Speaker 1: The bubble rep was easy and that was great if you ay.
Speaker 7: How can I help prep the night before? What can I do early in the morning. How can we get ahead of it this time because I would like to eat it too, or whatever?
Speaker 1: Well, I think they probably did. They decide to is the time?
Speaker 4: Yes to a sign. And here's the thing. I even talked to my mom that morning and.
Speaker 1: She was like, there, no, no, I was on the calling your mom to complain about no. No, no, oh my god, no.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: I was just saying Happy Thanksgiving, because that's a nice thing to do, is call your parents on Thanksgiving and say Happy Thanksgiving. You complained, and I said, oh every Thanksgiving. My Mom's like, oh, it's a turkey already in the oven. I was like, no, she's gonna oh you better get your turkey in love, and it's not gonna be ready. So when I got off the bone, I went right to the kitchen. I said, Hey, is that turkey in the oven yet? And my wife's like, no, no, we got putent in time. I said, my mom says it's not gonna be ready. And I tried to offer suggestions and help, saying.
Speaker 1: What question does not help when that's happening right then, And I got.
Speaker 4: Told, Oh, it's gonna be by, don't worry.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's let's be practical about this instead of just going you should do better. How about you do the bubble better for Christmas?
Speaker 3: Whatever that is.
Speaker 1: Oh, I will but you, but you handle the turkey. That's one thing you can handle. You just handle the turkey.
Speaker 2: Here's what you can do, never hand.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 4: I'm worried about Christmas though, because Christmas should a ham.
Speaker 3: Also.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're gonna be way behind. It's gonna be ten o'clock at night.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's nothing we can do here.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 5: It sounds like it doesn't want to.
Speaker 1: It sounds like he doesn't want Why don't you order one of them? They can have them cook one of them. And that way, when you're hungry at two and you're sitting the table with your forks going, I want food, you can have a little hand to hold you over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And let me tell you when kids don't get food till five o'clock, to you, it's you, it's kid.
Speaker 2: Kids a sandwich just like not eat like make a snack?
Speaker 1: Us question when it was two and there was no food. Was were you told food could be happening at any second?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's almost ready almost.
Speaker 1: There's no way they were doing it.
Speaker 2: No way, no way.
Speaker 7: They almost ready for three hours? Impossible. His wife is very intelligent, you're telling me.
Speaker 1: At two o'clock, they were like, it could be ready any minute, get your plate ready, And so for three hours you sat there clinking your plate.
Speaker 4: I sat there just going, okay, I won't any thing. Is I don't want to ruin my appetite now that I get if they don't want to ruin my appetite, like, I don't want to be, you know, then when the turkey's I don't want to be like, oh I'm not hungry.
Speaker 3: That would be so.
Speaker 4: Rude to the ladies in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: But this isn't rude right now, I just I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was rough.
Speaker 1: Those are rough Thanksgiving well, the kids all being sick. Completely understand that being rough.
Speaker 3: My wife being sick.
Speaker 1: And then okay, your wife was sick and cooking and you're.
Speaker 4: Getting But here's my mother in Law's done this how many times? I mean, I don't even know how old she is, but she's done a lot of Thanksgiving. She should know how long it takes to cook the turkey.
Speaker 1: Your wife is sick, all the kids are sick, and you're complaining that your food wasn't ready on time when you did nothing to help.
Speaker 4: Imagine if you went to a eight.
Speaker 1: Old guys. I need to imagine this because I want to give him the full benefit here thank you.
Speaker 4: And saying, OK, hey, guys, we got a reservation at this restaurant at seven o'clock pm. Cool, and you don't and you don't get seen until ten pm? How mad are you.
Speaker 1: Going to be?
Speaker 3: Out of left?
Speaker 4: I couldn't go anywhere. Nothing was open, not even the grocery store. Well, happy Thanksgiving body, every Thanksgiving gobble gobble. I think you can help that next situation.
Speaker 1: One of the kids aren't sick, it's going to be easier one your whye, fifty percent of who's preparing it is sick, and you're on here bashing her.
Speaker 4: I'm not bashing. I'm asking for suggestions help. It's constructive, like I'm trying to improve our situation.
Speaker 1: Very constructive.
Speaker 7: So you want us, you're asking us to give you feedback, to go home and be like, hey, I got some constructive feedback on how we can make Christmas success.
Speaker 1: Let's give him that one age. Just give him one line of constructive feedback and he can write it down and take it in.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now let's do it again though, because unless we like see this is constructive back, you will not interpret it. Is that lunchbok here's my constructive feedback. If you're doing hamm in Turkey for Thanksgiving or for Christmas, order a lot of places, do it great, Order one of them ahead of time. I both order one of them ahead of time to already be prepared. They can still cook the other one. Doesn't matter which one, but it's you putting forth a little leffort and having a little food there to be pared in case it's late.
Speaker 7: However, you can help contribute the night before to get side dishes or whatever ready. Then you offer and be a part of that. That's your contribution the night before and obviously day.
Speaker 1: Of you can help out to hey, kick bubble bread in the butt when it comes to big food and what about that? Oh yeah, bubble bread you know, but if you're gonna do this, bubble bread is secondary, Eddie.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the turkey is going to take the longest, So do that first, maybe very early in the morning, and it's gonna stay hot for like an hour, hour and a half afterwards, that's when you do your sides.
Speaker 1: So start with a turkey man, get it started early. We got a lot of calls, all right, I think that's I guess. We got a lot of calls on this. I can't take them right now because we're gonna jump for a second. I got a lot of calls on this one. If you're calling about this and you'd like to scream at any of us, specifically one of us, you can call eight seven seven seven seven, Bobby. That's our phone number, eight seven seven seventy seven. Bobby. Lunch Watch was complaining because his wife did not have Thanksgiving dinner on the table, and he said she promised two pm, but it did not arrive until five pm. And he was on one. So we got some calls here, Paul and Richmond. Paul, you're on the show. What would you like to.
Speaker 9: Say, Good morning, Good morning, Happy holidays, every one. Thank you very much, absolutely absolutely, you know. He you guys gave us some good suggestions and good ideas.
Speaker 6: My thing is, he.
Speaker 9: Questions how long his mother in law's been doing this? How long has he been doing.
Speaker 3: This not helping?
Speaker 9: Good question, that's a great question for he's been at the table with his knife and fork with around his neck.
Speaker 10: I want my flue and I ain't want my food.
Speaker 3: Help me understand that.
Speaker 1: Probably in a high chair too, if I'm just guessing, how long.
Speaker 3: Have you been in the high chair?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, got ak in his mouth?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, yellow teddy bear, how long have you been not helping? Lis Rex?
Speaker 4: Forty three years? Yeah, forty three years. Yeah, that's usually not my department. Growing up, it was always my grandma was in the kitchen. She's the one that did Thanksgiving. Now it's been my wife and her mom, and they were so excited to do it together, and they wanted it as a bonding.
Speaker 2: Experience, and so they wanted experience.
Speaker 3: There you go, man, I mean there.
Speaker 2: Did you ask them that, do y'all want to do this as a bonding experience?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I said, why are we you know, cooking? Like what's in O're just having about? I'm excited to do it. My mom she's really excited.
Speaker 3: Why to do it? Sick?
Speaker 4: Though she was sick, she did have walking pneumonia is happening.
Speaker 1: How can you be upset whenever your wife is walking pneumonia with.
Speaker 2: Also three sick kids.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: We appreciate that call, Paul, because I think you nailed it, Binky and all.
Speaker 3: I have a great day guy, Buddy, we'll.
Speaker 1: See you later. Let's go to Billy in North Carolina. Who's on the phone now? Billy, you are on What would you like to say?
Speaker 10: I just want to say you Lunchbox should be a little more thankful for his wife and mother in law that they're even able to cook him of family dinner and just be thankful that he even got a Thanksgiving table to have there, and not be so hard on him about a timeline.
Speaker 1: So are you talking about the fact that a lot of people don't get a Thanksgiving dinner or are you talking about the fact that Lunchbox's wife had walking pneumonia and still.
Speaker 10: Was cooking not necessarily. I mean, I know some people don't get it, but at the same time, I think you should be happy that it was able to cook him at dinner like that. I think he's hard on her honor. It's Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Thank be thankful that you shall have a wife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I'm thankful for my wife. I'm thankful that they were able to cook for us. It's just, you know, it was a little how do you say it annoying that it was three hours late? I mean, if I delivered something three hours late, if I showed up to work three hours late, how do you think Bobby would react?
Speaker 1: And I'm happy sick, I would say, don't worry about it, we will handle it. I feel like I have walking pneumonia. We would say, hey, we're okay today, so you stay home and get better, and and other people will hop in and do like Eddie will hop into the phone.
Speaker 7: Bobby, don't go down hits like you're giving him an answer to a question that's not even really rational or statement.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the same thing, Billy.
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Couldn't agree with you more. Thank you so much for calling the show. I don't think we're the show. Thank you, buddy, see you later. I just want to get a couple of calls on from that from earlier. I feel good about it though. You guys good Okay.
Speaker 4: Bobby's story.
Speaker 1: Hayley Steinfeld and Josh Allen are engaged. If you don't know who they are, Josh Allen, quarterback for the Buffalo Bills. Wait, I want to play last night. If you had a fit on your fantasy team, you cut, he threw and caught a touchdown on the same play. It's unbelievable. It's a snow game too, watch it.
Speaker 2: I saw some of the snow clips on the news.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 7: But I saw someone try to throw a snowball to block a kick or something.
Speaker 3: Funny.
Speaker 1: Marks all played a snow game at Missouri tu and the old people Missouri stop throwing snowballs. Although I wish they had it thrown more because we got embarrassed.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: I hate it makes me so sad. Yeah, don't know.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Do you cry? The story Hailey Steinfeld and Buffalo Bill's quarterback Josh Allen are engaged. Hailey Steinfeld, singer actress. They are not on purpose, but they're junior varsity Travis and Kelsey and you know, wait, Travis Kelcey and Taylor Swift. And you know, had it not been for Taylor and Travis, this would be the big story. He'd be like, Wow, pop star quarterback because she's a big deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: There, they got engaged while you confused I.
Speaker 3: Didn't know she was that big.
Speaker 4: I had to google her, saw some pictures. She's pretty hot. Just don't know anything she sings or what she's done. She's not you shouldn't know.
Speaker 1: You're like forty year old man.
Speaker 2: Oh, but he does. He would know one of her songs if you sing it to him. Really, I feel like maybe.
Speaker 4: Because that's why when you're staying there the junior varsity on my she's not even I mean, I don't even think people care about her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's big. I would say she's B plus Morgan Hailey Steinfeld.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean to like my generation. I feel like she is a big deal. She's been a big deal for a long time. I have multiple of her songs on my playlist.
Speaker 1: And she's an actress, like she's had some big roles.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and she's in like one of my favorite movies, Bumblebee, like she was in a Transformers movie. She's also just massive with the same crowd that really likes Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 4: Okay, there you go, because I know more Sabrina Carpenter. She's in the news more than Haley Steinfeld.
Speaker 1: I would say because Sabrina Carpenter's record and that cycle is happening right now. But yes, anyway, congrats to them, and I feel bad for them because they would be Taylor and Travis if it weren't for that, just in Buffalo where it's way colder in Kansas City. But they're actually engaged too, which is a big deal. Yeah, oh that's true too. Yeah, they win there, they win that. I'll say this about Kansas City. I like kans City a lot. In the Coffin Stadium, anytime I watch a Chiefs football game, they look so cold. There's never a Kancity chief football game I'll watch where everybody doesn't look miserably cold, but like so happy. So shout out Kancity Chiefs fans because I like heat.
Speaker 7: Does that impact like if you're a team, like if Florida's going.
Speaker 1: Up to Yeah, a great question. The Dolphins played the Packers, and the Dolphins are from Miami. They look like they've been dropping onto the planet. They were so cold.
Speaker 5: They were saying they've never won in Green Bay.
Speaker 1: No, it's just like they got there and they were like, wait, what when did the coat they were trying to play football in Oh, gosh, coats over their paths. It was so cold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how they trained for that.
Speaker 3: They don't. You don't.
Speaker 1: You can train with noise. So let's say you're gonna go somewhere noise. What they'll do is they'll pump loud music over the speakers the whole time and make the team like practice silent counts because you can yell grade eighty but they can't hear you. So you got to do everything silently with you know, claps, but you really can't do cold, can't.
Speaker 2: I go to the deep freezer and like three of you can walk in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like three of you can get in the old freezer. About it, The Rock says it's okay to sing in movie theaters while talking about Mwana to the Rock said, you should be able to sing. Now, this is all wicked, and this has been a story for a couple of weeks. And I initially said, I think there should be singing the a non singing theaters. Now that we are weeks into it, you should everybody should be able to sing. If you wanted to go and not hear singing, you had your chance to go. Now wait for it unstreaming. You want to go now and sing to your heart's content? You could. I can understand. Wanted to go and watch it and hear them sing, which is why I think they should have been a little more proactive this. It's wicked s in parentheses singing. Oh okay, wicked d don't don't say I don't know. I don't know about that one. But yeah, now sing to your little heart's content. Is what I say in a musical. Twelve year olds told your grandfather's car drove one hundred and sixty miles before rest a twelve years. Here's what I want to say. I know is sixteen. When I was twelve, I could have done this. Arkansas keep taught me out to drive because I had to go cut off dogs into deer woods.
Speaker 2: Like how tall were you? I'm just picturing, like could you reach the pedals?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, it's twelve. Yeah, Twelve's like when you start talking like, yeah, I was probably like five eight or five nine at twelve. Okay, So if you're a normal twelve year old and you got a little bit of arm pair and you get armpit hair, and you got that baked mustache coming, you're okay. So it is crazy he drove one hundred and sixty miles that's that's a long way. But the just driving part, like Arkansas Keys would be like, hey, go to the other side of the cutoff. We're gonna try to chase the dogs because the dogs would be chasing deer, and so you're having it. Hear the dogs get ahead of the dogs to be ahead of the deer. And so I'm driving in the woods, had like eleven or twelve, but I didn't go one hundred and sixty miles and I didn't steal anything. Yeah, he had some connection to a town in Grant County and he drove it.
Speaker 7: Okay, the average height for a twelve year old boy is between four point five and five point two five.
Speaker 1: Feet Why are you saying point five? And I don't know because AI said it, But four point five could be four foot six.
Speaker 5: Because my son's eleven. They can't touch anything, like he can't reach the pedal.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm talking about your six my eleven year old one more year. Well, if I could drive Keith's Toyota though, so, and I wasn't like super.
Speaker 2: I mean I was five six or five seven, then I knew what you were. You were above average.
Speaker 1: Now okay, thank you very much, and one of the story, a man jumps out of a roller coaster. This story, what excuse me?
Speaker 2: This crazy?
Speaker 1: This story is crazy because I would not have had the guts.
Speaker 3: To do this.
Speaker 2: You might if your life is depending on it.
Speaker 1: I don't think his life is depending on it. But listen to the story because it could have been an amusement part guess that he experienced a terrifying mishap on a ride at Castles and Coasters in Phoenix last Sunday. The man, who did not want to be named, claims his safety bar unlocked at the beginning of the ride, right before the big drop on the Desert Storm, a double loop roller coaster. Video capturing the incident shows a man jumping out of the roller coaster and onto the platform, just milliseconds before the coaster plunges down a hill. So it's going down and he's like, this thing's not locked, I'm out of here. First of all, you could have died doing that. Sure could have jumped off. Got okay, next up. It was just adrenaline and I didn't want to die that day. As soon as the lap bar went up, I just really didn't think about it. While the roller coaster had multiple other riders on it. No one else's lap bar became unlocked. This is from W. S. A Z. I also want to say this when that thing loops and all we're gonna do use physics here, you're gonna keep going with it. You don't want your lap bar to be unlocked, don't get me wrong. One you can hold on to it, but two you're not gonna fall out of it, because I think it has to go fast enough on the loop to not fall. But yes, it's scary. And also I want to jumped off because I'd just been like, this is part of the ride. Is crazy.
Speaker 8: But you are one hundred percent going to die if you do that ride without the lap bar. You know, I just told you why no bones?
Speaker 2: You will at some point because I get by speed. Like he's saying, like the physics of it a loop.
Speaker 8: I get that, But I mean once you land on the loop through loop, you're gonna go up. You ever felt those bars when you're like going left right.
Speaker 1: When I get on those essay, no lap bar, please, I want this to be fun. I said, you see these tattoos, Yeah, no lap bar? I agree, and hopefully this saved his life.
Speaker 2: Is quick?
Speaker 1: I think and have jumped out because I'd have thought, well, I'm about to die if I jump out of this thing. Yes, I'm glad that he got out, but also me just going well, since I wasn't in it, I could say a bunch of stupid stuff. I think the physics when kept him in the in the in the cart.
Speaker 3: That's wild.
Speaker 1: That's wild. All right, that's your news. Thank you on the phone now, BFF for life. Brett Eldridge, who is in an airport right now. Hey, Brett, are you there, buddy?
Speaker 3: Yes, I sure, I am. What's up?
Speaker 1: How many Christmas shows have you done as of this morning?
Speaker 3: Three in a row? I am.
Speaker 6: I am airport flying, but I have done three in a row on my first weekend.
Speaker 3: Just got done on the glow to her? Was it all?
Speaker 1: Boston?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 6: Boston, Philly man.
Speaker 1: First of all, Boston, I love you. It's my favorite, one of my favorite places in the whole world. Until it gets cold and then hey, Boston, I don't love you for a while until he gets warm again. But so forget you haven't toured a lot this year, but now it's like Christmas time, and like you are mister Christmas. Whenever you get started again. This is going to be an inside baseball question. But like your voice, do you have to like get it strong again or what?
Speaker 6: You know? I've learned that this weekend, like I came, I also just came up with silent.
Speaker 3: Meditation to treat where I wasn't able to.
Speaker 6: Talk right before the tour, so I wasn't using my voice much at all. And yeah, you know, it was definitely a little bit tired at times.
Speaker 3: But I don't know this music like somehow.
Speaker 6: This feels second nature to me where I find a way. I do a lot of warm ups. I do tons of warm ups, and by the time I get to the show, I'm.
Speaker 3: Usually good to go.
Speaker 1: So all of our listeners in Chicago, because we're in Chicago, and I'm not even sure if they've all sold out yet, but bresting three shows in a row in Chicago Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at the Chicago Theater, and I know that's home for you? Is that like the coolest thing to do is to go back home and just Christmas their brains out?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Yeah, you know, I grew up. I grew up running around up there. Of course, going all the Cubs games and Bulls and Bears and black Hawks and all that stuff. And now you know, I'm just a Chicago kid of heart. And yeah, to get to do that three nights at the Chicago Theater, which is you know, it's got the velvet seats, it's got the classic Chicago sign blinking. You get to walking around the city, go down Michigan.
Speaker 3: Avenue, live the Christmas.
Speaker 6: Dream, and then go play those shows. It's pretty it's pretty special.
Speaker 1: How many tuxedos do you travel with?
Speaker 6: I was actually a look at that last thought.
Speaker 3: I was in my dressing room.
Speaker 6: I think I've got I've got a lot still at home too, but I think on the road, I've got I think ten to twelve.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's a lot of tux seedos. Yeah, are there any companies? Because guys, if you haven't seen Brett Eldrich's Christmas Show, it is the great. I don't even like Christmas shows. I don't even listen. I just started liking Christmas as matter of fact. So I'll tell a quick story. Is Brett listen? So Brett? Is I love bread? I'd give Red a Kidney's one of my closest friends, and my wife is like part of our very close friendship group. Obviously, my wife loves bread, and so we had only hung out like as friends forever and COVID hit and during COVID like we would just hang out. And she never knew Brett, not because he wasn't a singer, because he had a great bunch of great songs, but she'd never seen him perform. And so you're talking about we're close friends, but she had never seen him perform in person. And we go to watch Brett's Christmas show and my wife she says to me, she just says what she feels all the time, and she goes, Oh, please, don't be cringe, because I'm gonna have tell Brett as cringey if it's cringey, like I pleasure says to her. She's like, because again she doesn't know Brett as the guy who gets up and sings. She knows these sings, but she's never seen her perform live. And so Brett gets up and I look over my wife and she's crying because it is so good and it's so moving and it's so Christmas, and like, like that's what this show is. If you guys don't have tickets and you want to go to a Christmas show like the Brett Eldridge The Glow Christmas Show is amazing. Question in your cup in your drink, like how many nights a week? Is that really alcohol?
Speaker 3: That's the that's the secret to the magic there. It's uh.
Speaker 6: I you know, Dean Martin used to drink tea. I used to drink real bourbon and there, and then I I quit drinking and I do uh, which is actually pretty gross tasting but still counts as as drinking bourbon. I have non alcoholic bourbon in there, and it's actually pretty gross.
Speaker 2: Taste with like no bourbon cakes.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 6: It tastes like like uh muted, just dirt water or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: So why do you like, I don't know, like an apple cider or something. Could that look like bourbon? I think you want to still be bourbon. So it's not lying.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 6: I'm not technically lying even even if I was, Like, I don't really care that much, but I do like the I like the idea of how a little bourbon and just I just like the tradition of it and kind of the ceremonial part of it, like we're kind of here together, and so I'm technically not faking it, but it is definitely a gross, nasty, non alcoholic bourbon.
Speaker 1: How many horns do you have back there?
Speaker 3: Behind you?
Speaker 6: We have a twelve piece band orchestrap there, so we got eight horns, and then the whole rhythm section and we have a gigantic video wall that kind of takes you, which is the first year we've really stepped up the production too, and so it's just like we got all this crazy video where you're walking through cities and hanging out in the living room and all this stuff. So it's really really cool.
Speaker 1: And you've been doing this tour for a bunch of years. I'm sure you'll know how many. But when you started this, were you just doing it like in a small like a very tiny bar club or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I started in a.
Speaker 6: Basement of a club in Nashville.
Speaker 3: Called the Sutler.
Speaker 6: I did down there like for one hundred people, and then the next year I did the School's Rainbow Room in Nashville, and then I went to the CMA Theater and then we just kept growing it and then and then we're doing Bridge John Arena this year to finish it in Nashville and going everywhere in between, from Detroit next week to Saint Louis and Chicago. Were kind of hitting all sorts of awesome places.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get between nights in New York Thursday, I'm gonna do some promo for him here December twelfth, December thirteenth, and fourteenth in New York. And so, what is your favorite song to sing right now? Because I'm sure it changes during the tour when this one hit you like, oh, this is a good one.
Speaker 3: Well, I've got this new.
Speaker 6: One on my new album, and I sang it last night and I actually teared up on stage. I felt extra sensitive last time stage in a good way. But also it's called the Season of Lights and Wonder, and it just reminds me of that moment of you know, moments of you know, I want to have.
Speaker 3: My grandmother around, and I knew that.
Speaker 6: These moments weren't going to last forever, and I just wanted to hold on to it tight and have her there with me. And I think that that the song kind of talks about that of being right there in a moment for the beauty that it has. And so I think that's the one I'm loving.
Speaker 1: Singing right now on the tour on this silent retreat. How long did you go without talking?
Speaker 3: Four days?
Speaker 2: What did you do if you like slipped up?
Speaker 6: Well, the only this is pretty funny, but the only time I talked the whole time. I didn't really have a choice. Well I'd got that a choice, but it would have been kind of evil. Now without walking and do these walking meditations where you basically stare at your feet. So when you're not sitting for forty five minutes and complete silence and a group of people focusing on your breath and your thoughts come up, you walk outside and you pace basically ten steps each direction and you think about your steps. Well, at the place it was that I was, I saw this other girl across the way walking and then I saw this giang I ain't skunk running towards this girl. There's a skunk running toward the girl. And I was like, do I tell her I haven't talked for like three days, but there's a skunk running.
Speaker 3: Right in her direction?
Speaker 6: And then I see her eye contact with a skunk.
Speaker 3: She goes, oh my god, is that skunk?
Speaker 6: I said, look out, it's a skunk, and she ran back inside and it was like going right for her. I was like, how did I not let her get sprayed by a skunk? I gotta say something that was That was the only rule I broke. Otherwise I talked zero for four days.
Speaker 1: We're not going to report him, right, I guess, yeah, we're not going to report in there? What's okay? Final final question about Christmas? What is the one Christmas song you wish you had written? Because it is so good?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: That's good question. I really like m I really like have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. There's so many good versions of it, but I just I love the sentiment of it. It's very it's very optimistic. It's it's got a a lot of love, a lot of heart, and it's just classic.
Speaker 3: It's warm.
Speaker 6: It's like a warm hug. I would say, definitely have yourself. I'm Mary no Christmas for sure.
Speaker 1: Final final question with Brett Eldridge. You ever had chestnuts on an open fire?
Speaker 5: You ever eat them?
Speaker 3: Only? The last two three two nights this week?
Speaker 6: I had them not over an open fire, but I we cook them every year as a family.
Speaker 3: Now used to talk about.
Speaker 6: How I think people are crazy, like I've never heard of anybody eating chestnuts over open fire. So we started doing it and I talk about it in the show, and they taste absolutely disgusting. So I brought them up on stage to the band. And when I'm talking about that with the Christmas song, you know classic now King Cole and I brought them up on stage and I made I made the mistake of feed them to my band, which that wasn't a mistake because it was funny to watch. Then I ate some and then I had to sing right after eating it, and they're they're bitter, they're they're not the best, but they make for.
Speaker 3: A great song.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody, I hardly ever come on and say you must go to this show. But if he comes to town and I can, I can read you the dates here, But go to Bretteldridge dot com. Uh slash tour or whatever it is. You go to Bredelder dot com. But he's got Saint Louis, all the cities that were in Nashville. He's got multiple shows in New York, multiple shows in Chicago. Uh go watch this show like it is so good. It made my wife cry and and it's hard to get my wife to cry.
Speaker 3: We get her to cry. We went it all.
Speaker 1: I remember texted right afterwards and I was like, hey, there's only a few times in like our lives whenever you see somebody doing what they were meant to do, and this is what he was meant to do.
Speaker 3: It is that. It is that good.
Speaker 1: I cried amped at the same time, it's water coming out of every home. All right, buddy, love you.
Speaker 3: To be saying that means a lot. Thank y'all.
Speaker 6: Maybe we'll get you out in the Bridgetone show in Nashville.
Speaker 1: I've already seen it. I'm just kidding. I'm just I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding everybody.
Speaker 3: We'll be back.
Speaker 1: If you go back and listen to the podcast Lunchwalk's got in a huge fight with his wife and mother in law because they didn't have Thanksgiving dinner ready in time. Just go listen to that on the podcast Bobby Bone Show Around the Room. Other Thanksgiving stories that probably won't dedicate his that's my time, Eddie.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean mine was pretty simple. I mean no drama, except that I got completely just.
Speaker 5: Like made fun of because people thought I photoshop.
Speaker 8: My picture of my two turkeys because I was so Strong holding my two giant turkeys in my picture.
Speaker 1: We were like, this is photoshop. He's not holding those turkeys? Is it because the turkeys look so perfectly cooked? Or because they were very heavy and they're like, you can't lift that?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 1: They thought they were fake turkeys? Well of what reason those photoshops? Because I saw it and thought nothing of it. I thought maybe they thought they were cooked so perfectly. But that's not what it was.
Speaker 8: No, it was because there's no there said, no way you can carry those two turkeys like that.
Speaker 1: Dude, that looks photoshop as crap.
Speaker 9: It does.
Speaker 4: I'm like, there's why would you take the chance, even risking both turkeys out there?
Speaker 2: Like picture not look real.
Speaker 1: It's like when you take a photoshop with like an ox right right, Wow, dude, good picture.
Speaker 5: Thank you man. I so I smoked one turkey and I deep fried the other one. They were perp.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's right.
Speaker 4: They look great.
Speaker 1: They look huge and Eddie Strong. Guys, I'm telling you the transformation of Eddie because Eddie's working out with me for like the past year. Now, Like, I think you can hold those turkeys up.
Speaker 5: I will say though, after the picture of my arms started shaking them like all right, I got put these down.
Speaker 1: Hey, nobody can hear us? Now? Are they photoshopped? No, dude, okay, you know anyway, they weren't photo shot at all.
Speaker 5: But it was a good Thanksgiving. It was very fun.
Speaker 7: Amy, Oh gosh, okay, Mike, thing seems really good. I didn't make turkeys, but I made mac and cheese and that was my contribution, and every said they liked it. And I was with like a new crowd. So you know, it's a little like you're nervous and you don't know, but it was like still had a little bit left in it.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: That's how you know if you made something good. It's not just like full.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean the food. Yeah, I think I meant the crowd, like I got there and not everybody left.
Speaker 7: No there, I mean like the mac and cheese, like or whatever dish you take. It's like always like Walt Walm if you walk back and like everybody's eaten and your.
Speaker 2: Dish is not touched.
Speaker 1: H That is definitely a stress that we don't deserve to have, but we do have.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So my brother in law sister in law, they had a new baby baby, like two weeks old. Things tiny. I don't know if you guys ever seen a baby. We've seen that baby. What does it look like? It is like a tad bowl? What things tiny? It didn't do anything, but it's cute.
Speaker 6: And so that you know.
Speaker 1: They didn't travel. But luckily for us, like my wife's family's from Oklahoma, like an hour and a half west of Faytteville. I Fatteville to me. I don't know. I think that might be heaven. I think when I die and the pearly gates happened, they might just walk me into Razorback Stadium. And so I'm there and it's heaven. And it was the first cold day though of the year, like really, women walked around. I don't have a coat, I mean have one at home. I didn't bring one with me, and so I'm like freezing. But I don't want to be that guy who's like, I'm cold and to get back in the truck. So I gutted it out. Yeah, thanks good John, thank you. So I gutted it out and we because again they just had a baby. So my wife and I brought the food and so it was great. We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner watched a lot of football. I watched Sing one because they have two kids, and this kid that's the older one. I don't know, he's like three or nineteen or something. I'm not sure kids ages now these days, or maybe he's like two yet know, but he loves sing. And by the way, they have rules and they're like, we only give our kids so much screen time. But when that kid watched the screen, his life is different and changed in the most beautiful way. My kid, here's the thing. When we finally have one all screen time, all the time to watch how joyful he was.
Speaker 2: Was joyful because he appreciates it.
Speaker 1: Let's go, we're gonna be doing all the time. Anyway, I watched sing Who told me that was not the greatest cartoon of all time? That's cool, right, Johnny.
Speaker 5: That's my dude, Johnny.
Speaker 1: Is he the the real lunkey still standing? And yeah, yeah, yeah, Like that was a jam and so we're you have the clip of that song, so.
Speaker 5: People's dad's the game.
Speaker 1: He's in prison, Yeah, in prison, and he's like, I gotta get out of here, and he rips the wall out and spoiler alert and he goes out it. Dude sings good.
Speaker 5: How good is the mouse?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 5: Do you like the mouse?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you so if I were ranking characters, because we watched some of sing Too with Bono, who plays the old guitar player who's like, I don't know my wife's dead, and you know if I can go back out like I was like, come on, man, you can do it, and he walks out with the porcupine, who's who's rocking away? Then come on, So okay, here's what i'd say. Johnny's my favorite.
Speaker 3: The gorilla.
Speaker 1: A plus character all the way through the elephant not sure the elephants plays. Who plays the elephant?
Speaker 5: Mina?
Speaker 4: Mina is her name of the I'm so improsy you remember their name?
Speaker 6: Is he?
Speaker 1: I mean lot of kids an elephant. I'm like, let's go, like I was rooting for the elephant. She put the headphones on some of the mountains things by ourselves in an Ogan.
Speaker 5: Hear ye, she's shot. She Shine who doesn't relate.
Speaker 1: To the elephant, and so she's singing and I'm like, you can do it, and then I think maybe Sing two is when she imagined Arabians into single one. She imagines her crushed the other elephant that serves the ice cream who's dancing on stage with her? Oh yeah, so at the end they like nail it.
Speaker 3: Oh that was so good.
Speaker 1: And then uh, it'll be third Porcupine because a little rock in Porcupine. Who plays that Scarlett Johansson, she can sing? Who new Scarlett Joints joints can sing. Rosita was Reese Witherspoon Rosita.
Speaker 2: She was the pig. That was a pig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Richard was a pig. I don't know, dude, bolling Away. Yeah, Rosida was a pig. You don't like the mouse, you guys Saxophone flayre you talking about the mouse. He's just like a like a ladies man.
Speaker 2: It's Matthew McConaughey.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, he's like the main character. Oh the different there's Seth McFarland. Sething Farland was the mouse. Yeah, the little mouse a guy. Yeah, he's fine, he's fine. I'm just Johnny guy. I'm still standing.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then oh man, when Johnny goes with full Coldplay and there's a scarf full of stars, make them there, dude. The best part of my Thanksgiving was watching Sing.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad you watched it.
Speaker 1: Because that had so many great songs. I don't even care about the cartoon stuff in the middle for the most part, but I did because I was like.
Speaker 5: Come on, you can the storyline is good to save the theater.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden, in the theater they have Can you imagine the amount of money they spent on that lots? Wait on what the theater the show on making that show happen? Oh yeah, and they like locked the guy down in the basement. They drop him down. He's like, I can't get out of here.
Speaker 5: Matthew conye man man.
Speaker 1: Okay. Anyways, Sing was awesome. So you did watch Sing too? So I watched Sing one and then Sing two. They did a you can go to YouTube and just watch all the songs all back to back to back to back.
Speaker 3: Oh you're in now.
Speaker 1: So me and the kid were just like staring at the.
Speaker 3: Screen.
Speaker 2: Time dude sharing his screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, given me screen time is what I needed too, That's awesome. And so I told my wife. I was like, look, I'm not even on my phone. Ad a good job, and I've been on my phone. She goes, no, you just watch a different screen. I was like, fair enough, but I watched it with somebody else. Uh Nanna noodleman Jennifer Hudson's character.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, she can sing obviously.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's this new movie called Sing You guys, you like got it, you know, the making Sing three coming out at twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Who did your research?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: I was so obsessed with it. I was like, I need to know who all these people are. I didn't even know who the Taron Egerton was. Who did Johnny? I don't know what he's been he's been in at that net that movie where they were all like British heroes Kingsman. Yeah, he's also Elton John.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why.
Speaker 1: And he was singing at Elton John's song I'm still standing. And so the funny part was the nephew who's like, I don't know, two or twelve or something, I'm the age, but he does yeah yeah yeah. I would go like I's just standing. He goes yeah, yeah, yeah, it's awesome.
Speaker 7: Did you all know Elton John hasn't been able to see since the summer?
Speaker 1: Uh huh yeah, like an infection terrible Yeah, you know mel in my right eye.
Speaker 3: Oh we knew that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well I know, but Imagine being able to see and then you get an infection and then all of a sudden you can't see.
Speaker 1: Imagine never being able to see in the tropic sports.
Speaker 5: Yeah sucks, sound so bad.
Speaker 1: Quick announcement before I have to jump. If you watched Yellowstone last night, you saw me on there, you were on Yellowstone. That's all I'll say. I had to keep a secret you were on Yellows stand to keep it secret for now?
Speaker 2: Are you joking?
Speaker 5: Amy? Did you know this?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: But no, I mean, what is it more to come?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 9: Good bye?
Speaker 4: Everybody?
Speaker 3: Bobby Bone show.
Speaker 5: Sorry today.
Speaker 4: This story comes up from Jackson County, Michigan. A forty one year old man was out mowing the yard on his riding lawnmower when police arrived to serve some warrants. Hey man, you gotta come with us. He's like, uh uh, I'm not getting off this mower. He takes off slow speed chase. He crashes into a ditch and then he reaches in his waistband to pull out a gun and the cop tases him, so he shoots himself in the hand. Oh wow, accidentally accidentally Yeah, because the taser causing him to so he fired and shot himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never want to be in a chase where someone can walk and catch me right. Yeah, that's a bad chase. That's not even a chase, that's just them humoring you as you go along for a bit. Okay, I'm lunchbox. That's your bonehead story of the day. I do want to go see Wicked because I love to play. I seen it twice. I don't even remember how it kind of ends, although I did watch on TikTok. She took it and she put it on a whiteboard, as see a Wicked twice and maybe Wizard of Oz only twice too, So she put on a whiteboard how the timeline coincides, how it all happens, where this and Wicked happens, this drops down into of Oz.
Speaker 2: Who's she? Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: He's talking to me on TikTok.
Speaker 2: I was like, no, no, she I know.
Speaker 1: It's a woman. And she had this huge whiteboard and she was like for those that know that want to know where Wicked falls into Wizard of Oz because they do go together, obviously. So I can't wait to see it. So has well save Tuesday reviewesday for tomorrow, but has anyone seen Wicked.
Speaker 5: I've seen it.
Speaker 1: Am I gonna love it? You're gonna love it.
Speaker 3: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I'd never seen the music, and I love the movie. I've never seen them, you know now I want.
Speaker 3: To see it.
Speaker 1: I rewatched Wizard of Oz. I'm fully into Wicked right now. You know who I should get up on a Bobby cast or something because I kind of know where. It's Kristin Chenow.
Speaker 5: That would be awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and she's the original. Yeah, she's been on the show.
Speaker 2: She do my podcast too, a long time ago.
Speaker 1: She and we follow each other on Instagram. Oh and she she's the original Ariana. No, well, okay, whoever Ariana is the old Kristin Chenowe. Okay, Kristin Chenow, it is not the old anyway. And I thought, going into watching Wicked the first time, I would not like it because I'm like, it's a musical. But I've learned in my old age, even though I don't like musicals, I like musicals, but I don't like musicals. I like musicals like my outward. I wear a shirt that says musicals not for me. But when you peel that shirt off, the tattoo on my chest and between nipple says, I like music. That's good. It's good, and it's only part one of part two. Yeah, part two next year.
Speaker 2: Wait, it's so long though, Abuse, it's like two.
Speaker 1: But the Broadway, the Broadway play is like three and a half hours because there's an intermission.
Speaker 2: But it's like live, you're a Broadway.
Speaker 1: I know it's awesome, but I hate musicals value as I loved it. Every musical I've ever seen, I've loved He's not a musical guy though, you know, totally Moana too, Wicked and Gladiator too set a Thanksgiving box office record. I cannot wait to see Gladiator Too. Now a weird flex. It would be a flex if I were listening to me say this. Maybe it's not a flex for normal people. But I went to the Coliseum a couple of years ago.
Speaker 5: Oh, the real one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's amazing, right, And they show you underground and they show you how they used to sneak the lions in and the because.
Speaker 3: What they do.
Speaker 1: If you look at a picture of it, it looks like the floor is all eaten up and it's all just jags in the ground. No, they've taken the floor out, so you could see the underneath system. That's so cool, dude, I'm telling you aliens built that thing. No, the technology they had I.
Speaker 5: Think there were romans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, well yeah, we've were pronouncing it differently. Okay, the technology they had we barely have now to build that thing.
Speaker 2: And isn't that a real theory though? Are you just saying, I don't know, how did she talk about that? Uh?
Speaker 1: No, she didn't, And I guess I'm kind of a way I'm kind of kidding. But there's technology from thousands, thousand years ago that we barely have now. Like they have this thing to keep the sun out of the out of the coliseum that the Dallas Cowboys don't even have.
Speaker 5: No, that's a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're like, ceedee, Lamb is getting blinded by a football that the Gladiators could like fight tigers and they so watching Gladiator one was so much cooler after after being at that place and seeing it for real. But then Gladiator Too, which anybody seen that? Yep, I can't wait for Tuesday reviewsday tomorrow. Okay, okay, and I did seem Wana too, so there you go. Yeah, is that live action?
Speaker 5: No, No, it's a cartoon or animations what they call it.
Speaker 1: I call it cartoon. But Mike d judges me so hard that. Okay, so big movie weekend. We like that because that means big movie weekend at my house real soon when they stream, because I'm not gonna go to the theater.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: That being said, we gotta go have a great day. I'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 3: By but Bones.
Speaker 1: The Bobby Bones Show theme song, written, produced and sang by read Yarberry. You can find his instagram at read Yarberry, Scuba Steve executive producer, Raymondo, head of Production. I'm Bobby Bones. My instagram is mister Bobby Bones. Thank you for listening to the podcast.