Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: Hm, Well go and hit my music or you want to wait till we get the introduction.
Speaker 1: Well, let's you might want to wait until.
Speaker 3: We are firsty back to the episodes.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 4: I loved it, which one never does music.
Speaker 3: Oh, I love the new music.
Speaker 1: Its fantastic. Why glad to do it up?
Speaker 5: I need to get like some sounds.
Speaker 1: Like I'm telling about the sailing fancy.
Speaker 4: We are about to start it off hot because we're gonna say to our guests right away.
Speaker 3: If you want to start the introduction right now, I do.
Speaker 5: Will have to give a very special guest. I've been dying to speak with her. She's doing wonderful things. She just appeared on Impact for the first.
Speaker 1: Time in a very long term, and I want.
Speaker 4: To talk about that.
Speaker 1: You might know her as Victoria, you might know her as Tara. I know her as least some Marie. Look look beautiful. How are you?
Speaker 6: I have to use my phone? My computer is all shot. I don't know what I did. I reset it to like look at her like this or landscape.
Speaker 3: Oh, go back to the way you had it. It was better before.
Speaker 6: Like okay, I'll be looking at the Okay, okay, you're looking.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're perfect like that.
Speaker 1: You look beautiful. For you guys, you look lovely. Those glasses are everything. I love them.
Speaker 6: They're new. They're new because line so blind. Oh I can't see. I got it on Amazon or Mercury or Mercury or whatever it's called.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I've been Yeah.
Speaker 6: The girls always text me, thank you. The girls always text me, Oh, I found these glasses. You need to wear these glasses, not this, but other ones. I'm like, obviously they don't like the glasses I wear.
Speaker 4: I wear the nerd glasses, so listen.
Speaker 1: I just need to say. But they're gorgeous. I love those.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you. I'm so excited to be on your show. Friends.
Speaker 5: I'm so happy I finally got my claws in you girl. Yes, my my, well, I bit them all off because I was very nervous. But before we get into everything, because you you have a lot going on with your life, can we talk about impact? I yes, exactly. I know you. You were there for Mickey when she did like the last rodeo thing, and you made your little cameo appearance, and I was so excited.
Speaker 1: I was like, look at them so cute back together again. Then did they tell you that evening, like we're going to use you again or was it just a spur moment thing.
Speaker 4: No, they told me like a week before.
Speaker 6: Tommy Dreamer called me and asked me, Hey, they want you in a tag and I go, well, I really don't wrestle anymore. I'm retired, like I you know, And they literally wanted me just to jump down the apron and walk out on Giselle on the tag match, and I was like, oh no, the fans are gonna crap on me. Let me get my finished and that's all they want to see anyways, the widows peak, and I was like, I was so nervous, Franny, Like when you haven't been on TV for so long, you know this feeling you don't want to let the fans down.
Speaker 4: So you're like, do I still have it?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, Okay, I'm a little heavier and you know, you know, little gray hair, and you know, I'm not as useful as I used to, so it's like a lot to process. And like I haven't been backstage and so long that it was a wonderful locker room.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. They are amazing girls.
Speaker 6: I mean, honestly, they have like they had a meeting before, you know, just pepping everybody up. And I wish we had that back in our day, you know, like, you know, hey, guys, me rock you know, if you know, if you have any problems, please don't don't hold it in, get it out and yeah, have problems, you know what I mean. We didn't have that back in our day, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But that's nice to hear though, because you sometimes you hear about the egos clashing and this one's going to the office about this one.
Speaker 1: So I love that. That sounds more like a family atmosphere.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 6: It was and like a lot of leaders in the locker room, and it was just it was, I'll be honest with you, I was.
Speaker 4: I told I go look at my knees.
Speaker 6: My leap and my knees were literally shaking before the tag match, and I'm like, what's wrong with me?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I was so nervous.
Speaker 6: I was nauseous, and just you know, I know, I just had a little part on that, but you're just like, please God, please God, just don't mess up.
Speaker 4: I have one move to do and that that is it. And Giselle was like.
Speaker 6: Do you mind if I do some of your signature moves and I go please because it'll start more heat.
Speaker 4: Between you and all. Yeah, do it all, I don't care. You're welcome.
Speaker 6: It's flattering to get somebody, uh to actually do your moves, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's it's a it's an homage, right, but it was. It was so great.
Speaker 6: And I was balling the day before because of Mickey James seeing her entrance and very emotional, like when you go back, like everything it's almost like PTSD. It's almost like that you're just like having like flashbacks and you're just like I was listening to people going over their matches and I'm like, I got to get out of here.
Speaker 4: I gotta go outside. I gotta go outside because it was making me nervous, you know what I mean, Yeah, I get it. Amazing.
Speaker 6: It was just everyone was so it was amazing, Like to hear I was like, I hope some of these people still remember me, you know, because you know, you're like retired for so long and you're out.
Speaker 4: Of the business for a while. You know.
Speaker 6: It's a lot of new generation kids, you know, they're like, you know that their dads or their moms have to Google you to go, oh, this.
Speaker 4: Is what I used to watch, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but you know what I realize now, like because I'm exactly a mirror image of what you just said, and everybody makes fun of me because even if I'm not working in the ring, even if it's a signing, I get nervous, like, oh my god, what if no one comes up to my table, what if no one remembers me? You know, same, same exact thing, but with the peacock or paramount, which one is it that runs peacock peacock? They are first of all, You're you're just a legend in this sport, but they are re running WWE E c WWCW.
Speaker 1: So you're we have kids that are like ten years old that know who we are now. It's crazy and that blows my mind.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, in our day you had to get VHS or old to watch some of our stuff and wind up the TV in the Yeah, but crazy because I also Franny. It's like when I go to comic cons and stuff like that, I'm just like, you know, and I see a kid and they just look at the picture and they're like in the look of their dad, like going, do I know her?
Speaker 1: Is that you do? You get you're sitting where in front of you? Is that you?
Speaker 4: It's so insulting love it? Yeah, these are old pictures and yes they are.
Speaker 6: They are filtered and they are processed by the company, and of course we look perfection there. And yeah, you'll get people that occasionally just go when was this and you're just like, yesterday. It's nuts to me. I know, I know, people just don't have a filter.
Speaker 1: They just know they don't care.
Speaker 5: But but it's good that that we have we still have that nervous energy because it still means that we love.
Speaker 4: What we did and we care. We care.
Speaker 6: I really I was doing some indie shows like after I retired, and like thought I was done and stuff, and I remember asking one girl.
Speaker 4: I was like, are you nervous?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: And I'm like, oh man, I'm if I'm nervous, and she's not nervous, is this match gonna go?
Speaker 4: Well? I'm like, because you have to be nervous. There has to be like a little small part of you being going, oh shoot, I hope I don't mess this up. I don't mess this up, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: You know, And being older, you know, I just turned fifty two, February tenth, and I was just you don't want them to say, oh my god, I remember when she was a badass, or I remember when she could, you know, work faster or whatever, you know, that kind of why.
Speaker 1: Is she in here now she's old? Because that's what Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when I do.
Speaker 6: When I was doing the indie shows, they were like, tell me, hey, you're gonna be going over on this match, and I'm like, why I'm not part of this promotion. Why don't you have the girl beat me and I will I mean come back. I'm like, you know, it's it's entertainment. Let the girl say, hey, I met I beat up this chick that was on WW and TNA. You know what I mean, So let them get I'm not one of those people that are like, well I have to win or anything like that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I mean, at this stage, you're still going to get paid the same amount of money, so who.
Speaker 4: Can exactly I'm not going to get a bonus. No, no, but but.
Speaker 5: You being back for those couple appearances, did that just light a little bit of a fire saying you know, maybe I could start No, no, not to get.
Speaker 4: In the ring.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't mind being a manager or something like that, like a sidekick or something like that.
Speaker 4: But listening to people go.
Speaker 6: Around the matches, the nerves that came back, and like, I don't know about you.
Speaker 4: I used to get nervous.
Speaker 6: Belly, my stomach would just be in shambles, like every time, even after fifteen years of doing it, and I was just I would like to be behind the scenes and help the girls out. I don't mind. I don't need the whole limelight anymore. I if I can help another talent out. I think this comes with age, Franny, honestly, yeah.
Speaker 1: And the anxiety it too.
Speaker 4: Chad is very young, so right, he's.
Speaker 3: Like that young don't let don't let go, Please don't go.
Speaker 6: I'm not that young, okay, okay, no, but it was It's exciting, but I was.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 6: It took me three weeks to recover because they had me sign after impact, so I didn't get back to my hotel at until one thirty am to go to sleep.
Speaker 4: And I'm, oh, you are. I go to bed at.
Speaker 6: Eight thirty at night like California time. But I was just my whole sleeping patterns all messed up. Now you know what I mean, because I used to get I get up early, get my shit done, my shipping done from my store, and you know, and you know, scheduled cameo like all that, you know, all the stuff that we do only yans.
Speaker 4: I got pictures for only fans.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm getting really like our additional stuff that we do on the side, like cameo zoom chats and stuff and then podcast interviews. It's not like, oh, she was on for forty five minutes, that's it. No, right, getting ready two hours ago, you know what I mean, and then coffeed up and then making sure my computer works. So you're kind of all, like all day worried about is this See I'm using my phone. I thought my laptop was gonna work.
Speaker 4: Did not. But yeah, you know, it's just a lot. It's your whole day.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of prep for being a woman and like a woman. I don't think the fans understand this.
Speaker 5: Like let's take cameo for example, Right, you have like five cameos waiting. Now a guy can roll out of bed, he puts his T shirt on and he does them.
Speaker 1: For us. We need to shower, wash our hair, straighten our hair or curl or hair do or make up, do this, do that. It's a lot.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of prepping.
Speaker 6: It isn't like I'm selling a zoom chat on one day, Like I have ten zoom chats like available in my store, which is Lisa, Marie Verre and Big Cartel.
Speaker 1: Do we're gonna plug all of your stuff before you leave.
Speaker 6: Okay, but I did ten and one day because it's gonna take me all day to get ready and sit in front of the computer and wait, you know what I mean, and you know, keep on powdering and like having your makeup brush right by your computer. For a woman, it's way more difficult. Yeah, you know to do this kind of stuff, you know what I mean. I think people are like going, oh, can we can we do it instead of that day? Can we do a video chat on this day? I'm not I'm working, and I'm like, no, I'm not putting makeup on Saturday.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna do my face.
Speaker 6: No, And you're not yell and I'm not going, Yeah, it's gonna kill me by seeing like the unfiltered version, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: In stream Yard, big shout.
Speaker 6: Out to you, you guys, need filters on here to soften our skin.
Speaker 1: Oh can you work on that chat?
Speaker 3: They need to put not only the filters, I want them to do the fuzz in the background because I like that on the zoom chat.
Speaker 6: Sometimes that fuzzy, that fuzzy background. When you move like this, you sometimes disappear. Do you ever notice that on some of our guests when they do that filter, when they move side aside or they lift up their cup, it happens.
Speaker 3: To be clear, it can, but it also softens the skin a little bit too. I noticed the zoom It does make you look a little nicer.
Speaker 4: I have to say, well, that's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the next time you come back, just for Lisa, because I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: She texted me before we went on. Is there a filter.
Speaker 4: On YouTube?
Speaker 1: Filter?
Speaker 6: She goes, I have no clue, and I'm like, I don't know. When it's like, oh, no, stream Yard, we all.
Speaker 1: Want to do it now we're live on YouTube now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but stream Yard, but the platform we're using right now, Hello to all YouTube. Don't forget to click that subscribe, that bell icon and that liky lik you button.
Speaker 4: Don't forget to do that.
Speaker 5: Like going back to what you said too. If I would have got a phone call for a show a week prior, I wouldn't have been able to sleep that whole week. I would have been sick to my stomach from the minute I hung up the phone until I was done the same, Right, that's me, Yes, I I my mind. My husband calls me crazy like I think about things I have no control over, and I literally get so sick to my stomach that I can't sleep. I become an insomniac. I can't sleep.
Speaker 6: And then I kept on testing Tommy because he calls me crazy. Dreamer was like one, I go, hey, what girl am I? Who are in the ring with me? How much does he weigh? And because my moves are picking people up? And you know I'm not. I don't go to the gym as off.
Speaker 4: You know I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't work out as look, I don't work out. I'm going what I want to eat. I like my fried chicken. I like I'm a foodie. And we paid our dues back dieting and getting facials and freaking getting hair extensions?
Speaker 4: Are nails done? I don't do my nails either, and neither nothing just.
Speaker 6: No, just uh And to prep in a week for a show your mind, Like, are you adhd?
Speaker 4: Because our mind doesn't shut off at night, you can't.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm ADHD.
Speaker 5: I just think I had severe anxiety over certain things. Okay, Yeah, anxiety gets to the point where I sometimes I panic attacks in the middle of the night, like if something's coming off, and I'll just panic. Yeah, exactly, panic, and I can't sleep.
Speaker 6: And they had me come to the building so early, and then I'm sitting listening to everybody like the locker room, like Impact girls.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of Impact girls in the locker room. I was just like I would.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh, man, see, I need I need a place where I can just be by myself, inflect my like calm down because I'm so nervous already. And then I'm hearing everybody going for their matches and like all these meetings and like for me, you know, I hate saying back in our day, but you know that we were doing a pre tape with Mickey James and they're like, Okay, well this is what it's about, and I go, can we do it? Organic I go, I'm not good at scripts. I'm like, let me just respond how I normally as Lisa or whatever.
Speaker 4: I'm not a character anymore. Let me respond as a friend supporting Mickey, you know what I mean. And yeah, and.
Speaker 1: It's better that way.
Speaker 6: It's just yeah and yeah. And then calling a match too. It's just like not rehearsing anything. Yeah, how to go over certain stuff in the ring and like for the camera place like that. And I was like to Giselle and I was just like, jaell, let's go over at once. You know what, if you're not in place, I'll put you in place.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: Just I just don't want to know what's going on. Let it just happen. Just happen, you know what I mean, Because wrestling is not perfection. You know, we are human. We make mistakes which the fans don't understand. Sometimes you with the ufed up chant, which pisces me off to this day. But you know it's it's you get one shot, one shot only to get it right. We don't have another retake. Sure, it's just again from the single, you know. So it's just yeah, it's a lot of pressure, especially like like when you're new. Am I good enough to be here? When you're in the middle of your career, I need to add more to my repertoire to show them that I'm working harder on my character and my wrestling.
Speaker 1: And I'm having in my position right, And.
Speaker 6: Then you're a veteran, a veteran old you can't they think that you're not going to ever mess up. You can't mess up. Why did you know You've been doing this for twenty one years? Why how do you mess up? And you're like, you're you know, I'm not, yeah, you know. Just it's like there's every level of the business that there's always gonna be pressure on you.
Speaker 1: What year did you start working?
Speaker 6: I got brought up in two thousand and two to TV and then I signed two thousand and then got so I went to UPW Memphis MCW, and then I went.
Speaker 4: To OVW gotcha. So yeah. I always I like to describe them like UPW was like Community College.
Speaker 6: Of MCW was like you know, the university, and then when you go to OBEW that's like freaking medical school or law school.
Speaker 4: It was you know, I learned from the best.
Speaker 6: I was in the ring with amazing wrestlers, which I'm so great because you know, you go to some indies and I'm not bashing all and ys. But you know, some of the talent, it is just you can tell us a little really green, really really green. And I feel like you need to go to a school that someone has been a part of television and how to you know, work the camera or work the crowd, and like if their crowd is not getting into it, you better turn it up, you know, like if like if they're not responding to me, you know, and I would the heel, I would tell the girl you better cover your face, cover your face. I'm going crazy. I'm gonna beat the hell out of you to make them hate me, you know what I mean. So it's like it's also too as a heel, you have to listen to the crowd, right sure, turn it up and know when to.
Speaker 5: I feel like there's a lot of talent out there now and it's not the talent's fault, it's it's the promoter's fault. There's a lot of green people on television who are kind of like not ready for TV, you know what I mean. Like I don't I'm not going to say any names because I'm not hating on anybody. Yeah, there's just a lot of people that I noticed on TV now getting their pushes super early in their careers, and it's like, are they.
Speaker 6: And it's one don't you ever wonder? Like you know, yes, they're easy on the eyes. Like some of the talent, You're like, oh my god, they're so good looking and just their body and stuff like that, and you're just like, you cannot teach this art overnight.
Speaker 4: And to learn on TV it's hard.
Speaker 1: It's really hard.
Speaker 4: It's really hard. Yeah, just to throw them up.
Speaker 5: On there right, it's a learning process for sure. I'm gonna interrupt you one second. We have a ten dollars super chef from Matthew Chambers.
Speaker 1: He wants to hello Matthew Chanters. Yeah. Hello.
Speaker 5: One of my fondest memories was seeing ECW at the Angora in Cleveland, Ohio, back in nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 1: I still have my Triple Threat T shirt I bought at that show. Matthew. I'm so glad you still have that shirt. I hear it's it's a collector's item and a genuine artifact as well, because it's like one hundred years old. But hold on, I don't even have a copy of that shirt. But we thank you for that, and we're going to put you in. He's going in the chartals, we have a Charles Chip jar. So anybody, oh my god, it's uh popcorn too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this had potato chips and and anybody who gives a five dollars super trawder.
Speaker 1: More they get entered in a drolling. So Matthew gets two entries for that. Thank you so.
Speaker 4: Much for uh the entry.
Speaker 1: What do they win tonight? We have a you should mention that. Oh we can show it.
Speaker 3: We can show it.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 6: Because the kindness of my heart, you guys, whoever draws that drawing, I'll send you an eight by ten Francine, Oh, send that to them.
Speaker 5: What a doll So not only are you going to get us, but the lovely Lisa Marie is going to send you an eighty.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you. That's wonderful.
Speaker 6: So it's about giving, you know, it's like you really appreciate giving back like we do. And also too, when they remember certain things, I can't remember where I was last weekend, you know, like you were at this building in this and I'm like, I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't remember. I don't remember shows.
Speaker 5: And we do watch alongs on here and I don't remember half the matches were I was in. Uncle Brian gave a four ninety nine super chat as well.
Speaker 6: Right, he has a comment underneath it was sending you guys, okay, let's see.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, show us what you're gonna sayd Brian says, when they were little boys, Chad's cousins were afraid to ask Victoria for an autograph.
Speaker 1: And made me do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I get that all the time, Brian, I do because I was such a MEMI and you know, in our era, we had to kind of be in character to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm trying to find a picture.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you a question while you're looking, because I never like, I felt so bad doing this. Oh let's see lower a low lower. Oh oh I'm sorry, sorry, yeah, Oh gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Love it. Eight guys.
Speaker 5: We're gonna add this to the potid.
Speaker 6: That's beautiful, the TNA picture, and then this is a WWE picture.
Speaker 4: You get twee one.
Speaker 1: Thank you, doll. That's that's lovely of you.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you this question so you you know you were a heel a lot for a big point in your career in WWE. Because I was told the story by Devon once and it kind of struck me weird. Like Shane Douglas always told me, we're heels, we don't sign autographs. This was you know, we're in the nineties now, right, I started in ninety three.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's thirty years this year I've been doing. Yeah, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: But we used to have fans that would stay at the arena until three four in the morning with their posters, and he would not let me sign their.
Speaker 1: Posters, and I felt so bad about that.
Speaker 5: So I remember, I believe that Devon told the story to where him and Bubba were in vince office and Bubba said something like their heels, they don't sign autographs, and vincement Man said, oh, yes, you do.
Speaker 1: Did you sign for people as a heel?
Speaker 4: Rarely? Rarely?
Speaker 1: Okay, rarely.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But when when I got back to the hotel, you know, they always find out where you're staying, right, and the kid lobby, I'm too nice, like my whole heel character.
Speaker 4: Hate to ruin it to you guys. It was a facade.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm I'm really a mush and very sensitive and I would go, you know, I go, I'll sign it right now because my you know the girl I wrestled tonight, like Trish or Leta's not here, so here you go, kid, you know what I mean, that kind of thing be.
Speaker 4: In and out of character. But it was really hard for me not to give in.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, seem and we always say like the heels were in real life, the heels are.
Speaker 1: The baby faces, and the baby faces are the heels.
Speaker 4: Yes ro ro No, I.
Speaker 6: Hate doesn't really just think like like this this is me in real life, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, go over and beyond for that, right.
Speaker 1: I hated that. Michael. Yeah, Michael's Urson channel five dollars Supertower.
Speaker 5: I remember meeting you, Lisa Marie at the Asylum Meet and Greet virtual signing last year.
Speaker 1: Thank you for taking the time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember, Michael.
Speaker 1: I remember wonderful Michael. You're in the charge yard. That's so nice. Favorite memory with a fan. Does anything stick out meeting any of the fans?
Speaker 6: I know we need to I'm not used to, Like, Okay, what what I'm uncomfortable with is when they get they get they get super shaky and they're like oh my god, and like or are They're like on a verge of tears, and I'm like, I am so normal, like you know, I pay my bills like you know, like we're just as human as you are. I don't know, I'm really bad at handling that, so I'll try to distract myself and just like I'm not.
Speaker 4: Comfortable with that. Yes, yes, I mean probably I need that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, oh, stop it, stop it, please stop, You're making me uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm just not I'm not used. I love you a fan experience.
Speaker 5: Like any wee weird one.
Speaker 1: Oh Franny.
Speaker 4: Like for me, I become this is what the rest.
Speaker 6: Some of the wrestlers hated me for this because if we went out to dinner and if a fan was there, I ended up hanging out, you know, like you know, talking to everybody and you know, hey, sit down, sit down, you know, and other other people were like, wait, wait, we're off duty here.
Speaker 4: I don't want to talk about wrestling right now. And I for me, I become really.
Speaker 6: Close friends with my loyal, loyal fans like I have like I have my people like where.
Speaker 4: You know, like uh, like Frank.
Speaker 6: There's a guy named Frank and he always draws me amazing stuff which is up on my counter up here, hold on up there. He drew my dogs and my mom and I. He does a lot of like art for me. Okay, Like like, I can't call them fans anymore. I become friends with them because I feel like it's an insult to say and because you're like it almost sounds like it's belittling them.
Speaker 4: Oh, she just me as a fan. But do you do you have.
Speaker 5: Any like weird experiences like gifts, like one guy gave me an eggplant and I honestly did not.
Speaker 1: Know what to do with it. I was like, just like a.
Speaker 5: Bizarre gift that you were something really strange that you received, or a.
Speaker 4: Request that was requests like you know, I have only fans and you got, well there you go.
Speaker 6: My onlys are is But I I strict PG. I don't do you know feet pictures?
Speaker 4: I don't you know?
Speaker 1: They asked a lot fetish isn't bare?
Speaker 4: Oh wait so I did have one? Okay, I don't. Yeah, the feet fetishes, I like you. I just yeah, I haven't had a pedicure in years, so you either are disgusting.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I think only fans subscribers would drop. But I had one where someone wanted me to stick my tongue out and I'm like, like, I go what do you mean, like like I take it to the side, like being goofy, which I closed on Instagram.
Speaker 4: But then he sent me the picture of what picture.
Speaker 6: He wanted of me, like opening my mouth and stick and I was like, oh, absolutely not, no, no, I won't do that, but thank you for respecting my But you know my decision.
Speaker 4: Sure you know I.
Speaker 1: The only fans for four months.
Speaker 4: That's it, no more.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you again. With my anxiety, I couldn't sleep at night because people, the men on there were so demanding and so you need to do this and we're to keep me, and you need to do.
Speaker 1: That in order to keep me.
Speaker 5: I was like you, I did like bikini, I did a little bit of launder write, nothing crazy, But you know, I got to the point where the dms like people would send like the Genitalia pictures. I'm not looking for anything like that, Like I wasn't. I don't write yet people's members. I didn't do all the stuff that the other girls were doing, so I.
Speaker 4: Wasn't very successed by I don't either.
Speaker 6: But I try to do a lot of videos and like you know, like just talk about like a certain question. Like you know, I get a lot of questions how I got started in the business, and then I'll answer it on only.
Speaker 1: That's that's right.
Speaker 6: But I have a girl, victoriaweb dot org. She's been my longest fan from my Space days. I knew her she was fourteen years old.
Speaker 4: I see you all all of.
Speaker 6: My stuff, all right, So I tell her, could you go into OnlyFans check the messages.
Speaker 4: You already know what's gonna not.
Speaker 6: Make me want to do it, so I go. You're free, you have free rate to block them, and they don't have to. They don't have to pay for another subscription subscrition.
Speaker 4: It bothers me because I'm fifty two. I know I'm gonna I'm a I'm an older woman.
Speaker 6: And I don't do you know, I do lingerie pictures like but it's the long ones with the dress like this, and you know you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: It's it's hag, You're appropriate. I'm not doing what back in the day reason And I'm sorry. Listen, I'm sure you look loved with everyone. If you are enjoying the interview so far. Please tune in on Thursday for part two.
Speaker 8: Franc franc Ce Queen Extreme.
Speaker 4: Extremes up.
Speaker 8: The Queen Extreme podcasts.
Speaker 1: Up here.
Speaker 8: It's the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme. Bring in the Legacy.
Speaker 1: Is the Woman of your dreams?
Speaker 8: Legend on the scene Francine Podcast, Ask what you need? What your tramplads to show you what you need to find the stand and Queen